Saga - House Of Cards CD (album) cover

3 stars Saga is a band I've met recently, but that has captivated me with some of his early work. There is not too progressive attitudes in most of his works really. But his first albums released in the dark period of progressive rock, are some of the best that occurred at the time. And today are also enjoyable. Especially Worlds Apart and Silent Knight In House of Cards you find songs not too large and with not many changes. Some are nicer than others, but no parts be achieved. Maybe I'm being kind, analyzed from the perspective of the page, but 3 is a deserved rating musically.
sinslice | 3/5 |