Deep Purple - Now What?! CD (album) cover

NOW WHAT?!

Deep Purple

Proto-Prog

borussia
5 stars what a surprise !!!! I think that nobody could think that Deep Purple in 2013 could made a great disc . for me Now What is the better DP album since 1976!!!! Great jam session between Hammond and guitar as the nice years,a good work of Paice and Glover, Ian Gillan has not the voice of 1972, but his work is very very good.

, we can notice the role of Bob Ezrin: i know his work with Pink Floyd and in primis with Kiss (one of my favourite band, also not progressive!!!): in 1992 (after the death of Eric Cass, Kiss' drummer) he produced one of the best Kiss ? record, Revenge, and the same thing happened with Deep Purple after the death of Jon Lord !!!

.Highlight of the cd is Uncomm man (and the most progressive song of the album). great tracks are also Simple song, Weirdistan, blood from a stone and Vincent Price.

at the age of 65 - 70 years DP are better than a lot of youger band !!!

borussia | 5/5 |