EVENING DREAMS

5. Beautiful World
6. Evening Overture
7. Children
8. A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset
9. Evening Games (Encore)

DVD Bonus Videos:
1. Love is around you (Video Clip)
2. Satellite Offstage (Documentary)

DVD Bonus Audio Tracks:

- Wojtek Szadkowski / drums, percussion
- Robert Amirian / vocals, bass guitar
- Sarhan / guitars, drums, percussion
- Krzysiek Palczewski / keyboards

DVD+CD Metal Mind Productions Poland (MMP DVD 0051)

Thanks to Grendelbox for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

SATELLITE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SATELLITE Evening Dreams Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Calling BirdsCalling Birds
DESCENDANT RECORDS 2013
Sheriff and the Satellite Kid - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $27.08 Buy It Now 11h 41m
The Satellite Girl and Milk Cow ( Blu-ray ) Korea / English subtitle / Region A US $35.89 Buy It Now 2 days
The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid NEW PAL Classic DVD Michele Lupo Bud Spencer US $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Dave Matthews Band - Videos 1994-2001 (DVD, 2001) Crash Into Me Stay Satellite US $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
SPUTNIK COLD WAR SPACE RACE Soviet Satellite Satellites History Channel DVD Set US $17.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Action Man DVD 5 episodes (11 thru 15) We Come In Peace/Satellite Down/Space... US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
D=out ??? - Satellite TV (Live Venue Only) - Japan Visual Kei Music DVD US $38.69 Buy It Now 4 days
SPUTNIK COLD WAR SPACE RACE Soviet Satellite Satellites History Channel DVD Set US $11.50 [0 bids]
RETURN TO FLIGHT HD THE INSIDE STORY EMMY DVD DISCOVERY SPACE SHUTTLE SATELLITE US $13.95 Buy It Now 4 days
World Without End/satellite in the Sk - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $21.68 Buy It Now 4 days
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program 8 Volume VHS Set $4000 MSP US $2,750.00 [0 bids]
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program Vhs Vol.7 Managing People $495 MSP US $295.00 [0 bids]
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program Vhs Vol.3 Project Management $495 MSP US $295.00 [0 bids]
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program Vhs Vol.5 Marketing $495 MSP US $295.00 [0 bids]
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program Vhs Vol.2 Finance $495 MSP US $295.00 [0 bids]
Rare Goldratt Satellite Program Vhs Vol.8 Strategy & Tactics $495 MSP US $295.00 [0 bids]
Sonic X V3 Satellite Swindle ( (2004) - Used - Dvd US $4.14 Buy It Now 5 days
The Satellite Girl and Milk Cow[Blu-ray Region A] / Yoo Ahin / Korea Animation US $36.98 Buy It Now 5 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD Perry Farrell's Satellite Party: Ultra Payload US $10.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Space Shuttle Satellite Rescue Produced By Nasa Space Program Astronaut Video US $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Satellite Boy DVD R4 *NEW & SEALED* US $32.94 Buy It Now 6 days
Sheriff and the Satellite Kid DVD US $14.70 Buy It Now 6 days
VHS Playschool Major Powers & Star Squad Satellite Down & Major Meltdown US $8.29 [0 bids]
THE SHERIFF AND THE SATELLITE KID [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $14.71 Buy It Now 6 days
SHERIFF & THE SATELLITE KID NEW DVD US $28.09 Buy It Now 6 days
The Transformers See & Read vhs, Satellite of Doom, When Continents Collide, GD US $3.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Space Shuttle - Satellite Rescue (VHS) US $2.99 Buy It Now 6 days
World Without End/Satellite In (2008) - New - Dvd US $17.90 Buy It Now 7 days
World 1000 CHANNELS WATCH SATELLITE INTERNET Cable TV ON PC COMPUTER OR LAPTOP US $1.87 Buy It Now 8 days
ELVIS PRESLEY ALOHA FROM VIA SATELLITE US $150.00 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD WITHOUT END/SATELLITE IN THE SK (DVD) US $22.74 Buy It Now 8 days
Australian Satellite Map DVD-An Essntial Tool For Fishermen-Fishing-DVD US $46.64 Buy It Now 8 days
ARTIST NOT PROVIDED-WORLD WITHOUT END/SATELLITE IN THE SK DVD NEW US $18.52 Buy It Now 8 days
World Without End/Satellite in the Sky US $13.44 Buy It Now 9 days
Space Shuttle - Satellite Rescue (VHS) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Planet Bollywood:Satellite Collection-2005-55 Songs-V Channel-DVD US $46.64 Buy It Now 10 days
Space Shuttle - Satellite Rescue VHS~ NASA US $5.95 Buy It Now 11 days
World Without End/Satellite in the Sky (DVD, 2008) US $26.89 Buy It Now 11 days
Sonic X - Satellite Swindle New Dvd US $11.38 Buy It Now 12 days
SATELLITE - EVENING DREAMS (DVD) (2008) US $13.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Sheriff & The Satellite Kid DVD US $23.71 Buy It Now 14 days
Satellite Evening Dreams DVD US $19.45 Buy It Now 14 days
World Without End Satellite In The Sky DVD Dbfe US $20.65 Buy It Now 14 days
Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite [VHS]: Elvis Presley US $4.22 Buy It Now 14 days
The Trans Formers, VHS, Satellite of Doom, When Continents Collide, See US $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
WORLD WITHOUT END/SATELLITE IN THE SKY - NEW DVD US $15.28 Buy It Now 15 days
Satellite Evening Dreams DVD US $12.93 Buy It Now 16 days
DVD Sci-Fi double feature World without end / Satellite in the Sky US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
SATELLITE - EVENING DREAMS - NEW DVD US $14.70 Buy It Now 17 days
World without End/Satellite in the Sky DVD US $13.58 Buy It Now 17 days
Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite [VHS] Elvis Presley VHS Tape US $3.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Bennett Training DVD For/Garmin Venture Cx/HC - New Satellite Navigator US $7.42 Buy It Now 19 days
SATELLITE - EVENING DREAMS / NEW DVD US $23.10 Buy It Now 19 days
2 DVD - Satellite Broadcast Seminaries & Institute Training US $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
ACTION MAN Space Wars 4 Episodes We Came in Peace Skynap Satellite Down SEALED US $5.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Satellite Rescue In Space - Shuttle Flights 41C Challenger & 51A Discovery - VHS US $17.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Discovery Channel spy satellite documentary EYES IN SKY US $30.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Satellite-Satellite - Evening Dreams DVD NEW US $18.48 Buy It Now 24 days
Satellite Boy DVD (David Gulpilil) - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $24.08 Buy It Now 25 days
World Without End/Satellite in the Sky (DVD, 2008) US $12.32 Buy It Now 26 days
World Without End/Satellite In The Sky DVD US $12.27 Buy It Now 26 days
WORLD WITHOUT END & SATELLITE IN THE SKY NEW DVD US $25.02 Buy It Now 26 days
EARTH RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY SATELLITE GOVERNMENT FILM US $8.99 Buy It Now 26 days
P.O.D. - Satellite Bonus DVD 20012 USA Advance Promo DVD Very Scarce Not CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 26 days
transformers vhs see and read--satellite of doom US $5.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Elvis Presley Aloha from Hawaii, VHS 25 Live Hits,1973 VIA SATELLITE US $14.25 Buy It Now 28 days
rare ELVIS Aloha From Hawaii via Satellite DVD +BONUS MATERIAL&SIGNATURE PRODUCT US $99.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Satellite: Evening Dreams - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 1 Brand New Free US $22.96 Buy It Now 29 days
DVD YES ACOUSTIC Guaranteed No Hiss Simultaneous Live Satellite Transmission NEW US $7.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SATELLITE music online Buy SATELLITE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SATELLITE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SATELLITE Evening Dreams ratings distribution

SATELLITE Evening Dreams reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars While listening and watching to this DVD, to me it seems that this DVD experience succeeds to keep me more involved in the music than their last CD entitled Evening Games that I rated with 3 stars. The reason is that I feel much more emotion and to me the music sounds more powerful and compelling on this DVD than on the CD.

During the start of this concert (recorded live in Poland, 2005) the atmosphere is great with enthousiastic crowd participation (clapping and cheering). Then we can enjoy the wonderful lightshow and the modern, very tasteful and often emotional sounding neo-prog by the Polish four piece band Satellite: inspired vocals, howling electric guitar, pleasant keyboard layers and runs and lots of dynamics. The next track is Evening Games, a perfect example how Satellite manages to keep my attention, despite the long running time of this composition (more than 15 minutes): a wonderful intro with soaring violin-Mellotron samples, followed by warm vocals, sensitive electric guitar and some exciting bombastic eruptions. In the other seven songs Satellite also delivers wonderful, very melodic neo-prog with flowing shifting moods and beautiful work on guitar and keyboards, emotional vocals (early Fish inspired) and compelling work on keyboards and guitar (lots of very beautiful soli with hints from Latimer and Rothery). The bonus video contains the video clip Love Is Around You, the docu Satellite Offstage and extras like a biography, discography and bonus audio tracks (On The Run, Now, Rush and Why).

The total running time of this DVD is more than 200 minutes, THIS IS A MUST FOR ANY NEO-PROG FAN!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#78823) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 20, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Very, very good DVD, one of the best in my collection, actually. Satellite is one of the best prog bands nowadays and they do deliever a fantastic live show, full of emotion and mind bending musicanship. The band members keep getting better and better, and this DVD is quite superior then the live Collage offering, which amazes me, really. The performance is very mesmerizing, like other reviewr have point so acutely.

So, why give it four stars, since I do think it's a classic? Well, although the other reviewers did not say a bad word about the DVD, I found it has some flaws. Minor ones, but flaws anyway. The obvious one is Robert Amirian bass playing. The guy is an excellent singer, but too much a newcomer on the instrument he chose to handle. Ok, he does not blow it, of course, but, hey, we're talking about prog music here! In progressive rock one should expect the musician to be at least very acomplished in his role. And Amirian bass playing is nil when you hear what his band mates do with their instruments. Besides, sometimes it seems that his playing distracts him from what he does best. I wonder what could have been improved here with an expert bassist.

Other than that one is only wondering why include 4 bonus audio songs when in a DVD you want to see the band playing them live (or in the studio, it does not matter). Besides, everyone who buys the DVD might have all this songs already on their two CDs. It would be much nicer to have one or two songs at least added to the (short) set list. Instead of a second time long song (Evening Games) it could have been another song from their great debut CD.

Oh, well, maybe I'm wishing too much. With all the above complaints I still find this DVD wonderful and I never get tired of watching it. How do they do it? I don't know. Satellite is something special, no doubt about it. Keep on proggin'you guys, I love you.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#89441) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 11, 2006

Review by Finnforest
2 stars I guess I'm a bit in the minority here but I didn't find this to be all that impressive, especially when compared to other neo-prog I've heard. Overall the performances were professional but with the exception of the drummer who was pretty monster, I found the others didn't get my pulse up the way I like watching a show. The vocalist/bassist Amirian was the hardest for me to get past, I found his bass playing and singing to be adequate at best. I'm surprised at the positive comments he has garnered from others so perhaps it's just me. As far as the all important audio and video quality for your home theater both are truly excellent. Clean video with plenty of angles and close-ups and very good sound. The material varies in quality with some of the instrumental sections very impressive and truly rocking. Then the vocals come back and pull things to the overly cheesy and unbearable for me. I can only say I would choose to watch Arena, Galahad, Pendragon or Marillion again and again before putting this back on. If you've already heard Satellite before and enjoy the vocalist then by all means you will love this show. Not my cup of tea. I wish it were because I loved the drumming and a fair amount of the guitar work was admirable. About 2 stars for me.

Send comments to Finnforest (BETA) | Report this review (#153688) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 02, 2007

Review by lor68
3 stars Ok that's another product regarding the Neo-Prog scene in Poland, always present- especially after so many concerts performed by Collage (the root of Satellite)- and We are talkin' about nothing new I should say, in comparison to the recent productions in the UK signed up by Pendragon and IQ a long time before Satellite...nevertheless, despite of their low budget, the audio and video quality and a good impact live on stage as well, sometimes let me change idea about this Polish ensemble...of course it's not for the cheesy lyrics and the simplistic approach that I'd like to give you a piece of advice about "Evening Dreams", but it's only as I remark- above all- some good instrumental parts (sometimes reminding me of an old Swiss band called Deyss, with their guitar soloings well supported by the keyboards) and even the good skill regarding the drummer, for which the present DVD is worth checking out at least.

The track "Evening Games" perhaps is the best episode, even though the song is too long and the use of Mellotron sometimes is able to disturb me just a little bit (moreover, always regarding the approach of this band in search of some typical bombastic solos- it's a sort of emulation of the seventies- "filtered" by means of the Neo Prog experience of the early eighties in the UK, a bit tiring nowadays...).

In any case the output live of their stuff is much more interesting here than in their usual performances at the Recording Studios..this is my opinion naturally and at the end your "music tastes" could be different from mine!

So make your own choice as usual, but for me the present product is quite essential within a personal Collection of Neo Prog music...in the average.

Send comments to lor68 (BETA) | Report this review (#287430) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 20, 2010

4 stars As a collector of concert video, I have seen and heard some good stuff and some bad. This one is a keeper for anyone who just likes good music. Coming from METAL MIND PRODUCTIONS a company who does video productions for most of todays working progressive bands, I already knew how the video would ... (read more)

Report this review (#70978) | Posted by Trafficdogg | Friday, March 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SATELLITE "Evening Dreams"