GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
News of the World [Vinyl]News of the World [Vinyl]
Collector's Edition
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$12.99
The Rip Chords Hey Little Cobra/ The Queen 45 white sleeve US $7.69 Buy It Now 30m 4s
queen freddie mercury unique bulgarian biography steve strange visage as new US $14.95 [0 bids]
33m 9s
QUEEN / INTERVIEW / FREDDIE MERCURY / CD / BRIAN MAY / ROGER TAYOR / LAMBERT US $9.99 [0 bids]
33m 54s
Janie Jones & The Clash 7" 45 HEAR House of The Ju Ju Queen BIG BEAT Sex Machine US $50.00 Buy It Now 34m 38s
HEAVY MANNERS - Taking The Queen To Tea / Hometown Ska (RARE 45 NEW WAVE PUNK US $2.00 [0 bids]
36m 51s
QUEEN / LIVE KILLERS / LONG PLAY CASSETTE TAPE / 1ST PRESS 1979 / EMI (RAINCLOUD US $10.00 Buy It Now 36m 59s
VINYL 7" SINGLE - BILLY OCEAN - CARIBBEAN QUEEN - CA 171 US $11.61 Buy It Now 37m 17s
VG+ LOUIS ST. LOUIS ROCK 'N' ROLL PARTY QUEEN/TRAVOLTA/OLIVIA SUMMER NIGHTS 45 US $2.98 Buy It Now 38m 6s
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust / Dragon Attack - EMI 5102 45 rpm UK Import US $6.99 [0 bids]
38m 22s
SCARCE QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD UK 1st Pressing Gatefold/die cut inner NM vinyl US $16.61 [0 bids]
38m 44s
Queen Made In Heaven T-shirt XL US $8.29 [0 bids]
43m 3s
Michael Wynn Band LP SS Queen Of The Night US $12.00 Buy It Now 44m 51s
Queen Rocks T-shirt XL US $8.29 [0 bids]
44m 55s
Queen Magic Tour T-shirt XL US $14.12 [3 bids]
46m 34s
PAUL RODGERS & COMPANY (FREE,QUEEN) - 12th Oct 1993,Forum,London. Backstage Pass US $6.63 [0 bids]
46m 56s
Queen Phoenix T-shirt XL US $8.29 [0 bids]
48m 28s
Roger Taylor Electric Fire T-shirt XL - Queen US $8.29 [0 bids]
50m 15s
Roger Taylor Electric Fire Tour T-shirt XL - Queen US $12.46 [5 bids]
52m 4s
Elton John & Kiki Dee / Don't Go Breaking My Heart & Snow Queen / 7" 45 rpm VG+ US $3.29 Buy It Now 53m 8s
Freddie Mercury London Ocean Tribute Concert T-shirt XL - Queen US $8.29 [0 bids]
55m 38s
MUSIC ALL POWERFUL TO ENTERTAIN QUEEN VICTORIA -ARGO LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 55m 38s
QUEEN A Day at the RACES MFSL 24kt GOLD CD OOP US $89.99 Buy It Now 56m 33s
QUEEN "Somebody To Love / White Man" 7" RARE (Japanese Press) NM/EX Mercury May US $15.67 [0 bids]
56m 40s
Brian May Another World Tour T-shirt XL - Queen US $8.29 [0 bids]
57m 23s
7x QUEEN LATIFAH '91-02 Sista/Reign/Paper/Thee/PROMOS US $31.44 Buy It Now 59m 32s
(341I) Gym Class Heroes, The Queen And I - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 59m 54s
Queen Rock Fun 4 Japan Book Freddie Mercury US $89.99 Buy It Now 1h
Nature of a Sista by Queen Latifah Cassette, Sep-1991 Tommy Boy FREE SHIP U.S.A. US $7.81 Buy It Now 1h
William Clark Green - Rose Queen CD New HTF 2013 US $18.99 Buy It Now 1h
Abba - Dancing Queen/Take A Chance On Me (SG, 1992, Polydor 859789-1) New NM/M US $69.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Black Watch - Icing The Snow Queen [CD New] US $17.23 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Queen, Paul Rodgers, Queen + Pau, Return of the Champions Audio CD US $9.47 Buy It Now 1h 5m
QUEEN It's a hard life 7" Vinyl Single EMI QUEEN3 1984 US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Robert Fripp Gos save the Queen Record Lp Grade M- VG++ US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Great Divas Of Gospel- Oprah, Queen Of Talk TV- 12" SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Rock 45 QUEEN We Are the Champions on Elektra 2 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Queen Paul Rodgers - C-Lebrity live vers. - E.U.. cd - RARE! Card Sleeve 070314 US $6.47 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Brian May, Queen, Driven By You - Parlophone Recs US $1.64 [0 bids]
QUEEN ONE VISION 12" SINGLE WITH PVC SLEEVE US $16.59 [1 bids]
Musa - Ivy Queen US $9.23 Buy It Now 1h 20m
BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL GUITAR ROLLER BRIDGE FOR BUILD GUITAR BRAND NEW QUEEN RARE US $219.98 Buy It Now 1h 20m
CARLA THOMAS: Memphis Queen LP (re, cut corner) Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Rock Cassettes Lot 18 -Queen -toto -Van halen-cheap trick -asia-heavy metal- 80' US $19.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN vs THE MIAMI PROJECT-ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST-ENHANCED CD-EXC US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / These are the Days of Our Lives CD single German Aids US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN [DELUXE EDITION] [602527800196] - NEW CD BOXSET US $10.34 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen: Flash's Theme AKA Flash / Football Night 45 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Jimmy Breedlove Queen Bee 1962 Okeh 7152 WL Promo 45 VG+ Northern Soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Wild one cd- Queen.Kiss.Alice Cooper.Robert Plant & more US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 31m
PS 2 45S BILLY OCEAN MYSTERY LADY , AFRICAN QUEEN , WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN ELIZABETH CD *RARE* Julian Cope THIGHPAULSANDRA US $59.97 Buy It Now 1h 33m
QUEEN FAN CLUB MAGAZINE - AUTUMN 1992 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 33m
QUEEN FAN CLUB MAGAZINE - SUMMER 1996 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 36m
QUEEN FAN CLUB MAGAZINE - WINTER 1992 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 37m
QUEEN FAN CLUB MAGAZINE - WINTER 1994 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 37m
QUEEN FAN CLUB MAGAZINE - WINTER 1995 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 37m
QUEEN I BY QUEEN EMI UK RELEASE CDP 7462042 FREDDIE MERCURY US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
(I650) Switches, Drama Queen - DJ CD US $3.24 Buy It Now 1h 42m
I WANT IT ALL QUEEN 3 Track CD Single UK 1989 PICTURE DISC CDQUEEN10 PARLOPHONE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
WE ALL TOGHETER "Symbol queen" 7" Beat Go-Go Peru. US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
12 Inch Helena Queen For A Day 5 Mixes - Italy US $3.75 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN-Brazil 1981-Licensed POSTER-90cm x 60cm-Brand New US $11.18 Buy It Now 1h 44m
PEOPLE PAST AND PRESENT Queen Victoria Argo Records LP 1971 MADE IN ENGLAND US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Queen of Denmark by John Grant (Vinyl, May-2011, 2 Discs, Bella Union) US $26.01 Buy It Now 1h 48m
QUEEN The Miracle 40thAnniversary Digital Remaster EP 2CD Digipak US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Sports Rock CD Queen AWB Champs Todd Rundgren Steam K.C. & The Sunshine Band US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
LIVE AT WEMBLEY BY QUEEN (DVD) US $22.17 Buy It Now 1h 53m
DAVID BOWIE Rebel Rebel/ Queen Bitch LPB05009 1973 7" 45 Vinyl Single NEAR MINT US $7.47 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Queen-T.P.H. Productions Perform:Queen RARE CD Covers US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
(EF253) Mr Tom, King & Queen EP - 2013 DJ CD US $4.07 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN Vintage 70`s/80`s 37mm Button Pin Badge May105 US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 57m
QUEEN A Kind Of Magic 40thAnniversary Digital Remaster EP 2CD Digipak US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Queen & Wyclef Jean Another One Bites the Dust Cassette Tape Single - TESTED US $6.23 Buy It Now 2h 3m
RARE RADIO SHOW VA ELTON JOHN BAND QUEEN DOOLEY SILVERSPOON ODIA COATES LP PROMO US $19.49 Buy It Now 2h 6m
QUEEN Vintage 70`s/80`s 37mm Button Pin Badge May102 US $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 6m
QUEEN Made In Heaven 40th Anniversary Digital Remaster EP 2CD Digipak US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Queen "Made in Heaven" (CD, 1995, Hollywood) **Free Shipping** US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Elizabeth II The Woman & Queen '77 Argo BBC Tape Excerpts UK Sealed LP + Bklt US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 15m
QUEEN DAVID BOWIE SODA STEREO L7D TRIBUTE ARGENTINA US $5.94 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Vinyl Heart Little Queen 180 Gram LP New Fact Sealed Ltd Ed Ships Double Boxed US $30.16 Buy It Now 2h 20m
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack 40th Anniversary Digital Remaster EP 2CD Digipak US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
QUEEN A Day At The Races Mini LP gatefold CD NM freddie mercury brian may US $4.99 [1 bids]
Queen Cd US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Queen - The Game (CD, Jun-1991, Hollywood) US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
(AO972) Gym Class Heroes, The Queen And I - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Queen "News of the World" Album Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
Procession Of Vultures - S/T 7" LP Punk New Vinyl WORMWOOD BLACK QUEEN Arid Sea US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
QUEEN Japan 1975 NM LP+Obi A DAY AT THE RACES US $36.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II (VERY GOOD CONDITION CD) US $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Hungarian Rhapsody: Queen Live in Budapest Blu-ray US $39.80 Buy It Now 2h 35m
CELIA CRUZ**UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF SALSA**2 CD SET US $5.95 Buy It Now 2h 36m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"