GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$15.03
Queen Of The Night * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $16.69 Buy It Now 29m 30s
Queen Bee: The Antones Collection * by Sue Foley (CD, Jun-2009, Retroworld) US $15.23 Buy It Now 30m 35s
Sister Woman by Queen Esther Marrow (CD, Mar-2010, BGP (Beat Goes Public)) US $13.74 Buy It Now 30m 35s
Blues Queen by Bessie Smith (CD, Oct-2011, Phoenix Jazz) US $13.94 Buy It Now 33m 3s
Queen of Soul by Etta James (CD, Jun-2012, Kent Soul) US $17.29 Buy It Now 33m 3s
Queen of the Night by Loleatta Holloway (CD, Jan-2014, BBR (UK)) US $17.25 Buy It Now 33m 10s
Man of Inhyeon Queen by Original Soundtrack (CD, Jul-2012) US $17.15 Buy It Now 33m 46s
Gary Numan LP Lot DANCE, TELEKON, I, ASSASSIN Ex Condition Roger Taylor Queen US $25.00 [0 bids]
37m 7s
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC - EXCELLENT CONDITION - 33 PAGES OF PICTURES AND INFO US $35.49 Buy It Now 41m 2s
78rpm LONDON CATHOLIC CHOIR faith of our fathers / hail queen of heaven US $19.36 Buy It Now 41m 7s
QUEEN - A KIND OF MAGIC - VERY GOOD CONDITION - 33 PAGES OF PICTURES AND INFO US $35.49 Buy It Now 42m 35s
QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK [QUEEN] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.98 Buy It Now 42m 41s
GRYPHON RED QUEEN TO GRYPHON THREE / WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 43m 12s
Andy Hug Silent Power Best of Best CD Queen Gotthard John Parr Deep Purple Amen US $7.99 Buy It Now 46m 35s
UK MUSIC HALL OF FAME ~ NEW 2-CD. Hendrix Lennon S&G Queen Bruce Oasis Smiths Cl US $4.82 Buy It Now 50m 18s
QUEEN 7" Platinum Disc YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND US $104.85 Buy It Now 51m 47s
QUEEN IDA & HER ZYDECO BAND:' ON A SATURDAY NIGHT': 1984 SONET LP: EX / EX US $29.83 Buy It Now 56m 7s
DUST JUNKYS LIVING IN THE POCKET OF A DRUG QUEEN 1997 UK 2x12" POLYDOR DUST 1/2 US $14.03 Buy It Now 1h
Queen - Live Magic - LP -1980s - 33rpm US $12.58 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Billy Ocean . Suddenly . Caribbean Queen . LP . Shrink Wrap US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Threads & Grooves:little Queen 0887654594129, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $30.16 Buy It Now 1h 10m
QUEEN SHEER HEART ATTACK HR CUTTING JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM CD US $45.80 Buy It Now 1h 16m
ABBA HITS: Dancing Queen & Take a Chance .. BRAND NEW LP PIANOLA ROLL US $38.21 Buy It Now 1h 23m
ORIGINAL PRESS SLIDE PRECIOUS WILSON QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUNDATION CHARITY CONCERT US $8.05 Buy It Now 1h 24m
ORIGINAL PRESS SLIDE PRECIOUS WILSON QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUNDATION CHARITY CONCERT US $8.05 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Queen Let Me Live PROMO UK Import CD Single US $24.49 Buy It Now 1h 30m
QUEEN - I Was Born To Love You JAPAN 3"CD US $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III SEALED 2 LP PARLOPHONE ORIGINAL 1999 LIMITED ISSUE SET US $249.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
THE DEL-LARKS - JOB OPENING - QUEEN CITY US $96.71 Buy It Now 1h 35m
MTV GREATEST HITS - QUEEN / GENESIS / ROXETTE / LENNY KRAVITZ ETC.- CD (SEALED) US $11.28 Buy It Now 1h 41m
12" * Queen * Breakthru 12" version . single version . Stealin 12 Queen 11 US $8.05 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Dancing Queen [Single] by A*Teens (CD, Mar-2000) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
In the Zone [Single] by Ivy Queen (CD, Jan-1999, Sony Discos Inc.) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM NEW CD US $23.31 Buy It Now 1h 46m
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS (CD 1994) US $4.84 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits II (2011) US $4.84 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) US $4.84 [0 bids]
QUEEN - QUEENS FIRST EP ORIGINAL 7" VINYL EP PICTURE SLEEVE US $3.21 [1 bids]
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
V.A.-SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.198 QUEEN OF EUROBEAT-JAPAN CD F37 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
QUEEN - KILLER QUEEN ORIGINAL 7" VINYL SINGLE COMPANY SLEEVE US $3.21 [0 bids]
THE CROSS SHOVE IT. . LP ROGER TAYLOR QUEEN. US $1.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST ORIGINAL 7" VINYL SINGLE COMPANY SLEEVE US $3.21 [0 bids]
Tammy Wynette Queen of Country cassette US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
QUEEN - DON'T STOP ME NOW ORIGINAL 7" VINYL SINGLE US $3.21 [1 bids]
Queen Pain Is So Close To Pleasure, Us 12" US $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
SWEET ANGEL BY ANGEL good time fanny little boy blue sweet queen 70s glam rock US $1.60 [0 bids]
ANGEL GHOST IN THE MACHINE, SWEET,T REX,DAVID BOWIE,ROXY MUSIC,QUEEN,SMOKIE,70s US $1.60 [0 bids]
ABBA_Dancing Queen_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships frm AUS!_B1b US $10.54 Buy It Now 2h 4m
HONEYCOMBS MAGIC FOOTPRINTS beatles beach boys hollies 60s 70s 80s 90s queen who US $1.60 [0 bids]
HONEYCOMBS shadow of joe meek have i the right 60s beatles queen beach boys US $1.60 [0 bids]
HONEYCOMBS from the underworld beatles beach boys hollies queen howard blaikley US $1.60 [0 bids]
ANGEL d.b.v JIMMY'S OPERA rock pop opera beatles pink floyd who queen beach boys US $1.60 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS PS 45 1977 US $0.81 [1 bids]
QUEEN YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND 45 1975 US $0.81 [1 bids]
The Good, The Bad & The Queen, The Good, The Bad & The Queen, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
QUEEN - INNUENDO CD ~ SHOW MUST GO ON ~ BRIAN MAY~FREDDIE MERCURY ~ 90's *NEW* US $26.13 Buy It Now 2h 12m
REDBONE * MAGGIE & THE WITCH QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS * 45RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Queen - Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 (1998) with booklet[FAT CASE] - 2cds US $5.63 [0 bids]
RARE Sanyo Demonstration Tape Vintage Cassette UFO Queen Space Travel Vintage US $19.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - CRAZY TOUR'79 - VERY GOOD CONDITION - 28 PAGES US $24.20 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Heart : Little Queen (1993 - Epic Collectors Choice Issue) CD US $6.03 Buy It Now 2h 16m
The Cosmos Rocks [Vinyl] by Queen; Rodgers, Paul US $10.65 Buy It Now 2h 19m
MIRROR QUEEN ~'FROM EARTH BELOW'~RARE UK PROMO ONLY CD-r ACETATE 2011~NEW US $32.25 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Eddy Grant ?- My Queen Tonight / Hello Africa ORIG JA 7" PEP 1975 US $12.90 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen VG++ 1958 US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Deacon Blue(7" Vinyl Gatefold)Queen Of The New Year-CBS-DEAC EP11-UK-Ex/Ex US $10.49 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Maggie Bell Queen of the Night 1974 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! A+ SOUND! US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 25m
QUEEN - 7" Platinum Disc + cover - BICYCLE RACE US $120.98 Buy It Now 2h 32m
BRIAN MAY(QUEEN)-DRIVEN BY YOU/JUST ONE LIFE GERMANY NM/VG+ 45+PS US $7.98 Buy It Now 2h 37m
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE 7" PS Japan UNDER PRESSURE s2591 US $17.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
RAY STEVENS ~ BARNABY 45 ~ "Bridget the Midget (The Queen of the Blues)" 1971 US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - PERFUME CAME NATURALLY FROM WEMBLEY - VERY RARE - 2 CD US $52.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN 34-Track Greatest Hits Vol. 1 & 2 2-CD Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You US $6.99 [1 bids]
QUEEN vs THE MIAMI PROJECT ISRAEL israeli PROMO hebrew stkr ANOTHER ONE BITES DU US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Queen Lp A Day At the Races album Freddie Mercury Elektra Records VG cond US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Angel S-37251 stereo Nm PURCELL Ode Queen Mary BURROWES.BOWMAN.LLOYD/MUNROW 1976 US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Queen 0602527638768, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $28.23 Buy It Now 2h 53m
SMITHS Queen Is Dead Remastered 2012 CD NEW US $11.21 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Queen Cup/Mug - Band Logo New+BOX US $14.21 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN + VANGUARD flash OFFICIAL CLUB MIXES PROMO HEBREW ISRAEL US $30.00 Buy It Now 2h 57m
SAS BAND - SAME 1997 CD JETHRO TULL PETER GREEN ROGER TAYLOR QUEEN NEAR MINT! US $17.74 [11 bids]
3h
The Witch Queen Of New Orleans - Redbone New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.56 Buy It Now 3h
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN * * 1995 CD Album US $1.61 [0 bids]
Queen, A Royal Progress, Transcript'n Discs CD 1, 2 & 3 US $1,450.18 [0 bids]
QUEEN 2 SONG BOOK, 6 SONGS, WORDS & MUSIC, I WANT TO BREAK FREE,KILLER QUEEN .. US $19.34 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Thank God Its Christmas-EMI-QUEEN5-UK-Ex/Ex US $16.11 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Flash-EMI-EMI 5126-UK-Ex/Ex US $4.82 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Killer Queen-EMI-EMI 2229-UK-VG/Ex US $8.05 Buy It Now 3h 4m
, Gardiner Purcell Collection - The Indian Queen Audio CD US $22.67 Buy It Now 3h 5m
STYX "Pieces Of Eight" Picture Disc Vinyl LP Queen/Toto / RUSH / Damm Yankees US $12.98 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen 1996 US 'Karaoke Version' w Press Conference Cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
The Game by Queen (Cassette) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Queen - Hot Space - Woven Sew On Patch - New US $4.34 Buy It Now 3h 21m
QUEEN IDA & THE BON TEMPS ZYDECO BAND New Orleans GNP CRESCENDO VG++/NM- US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 21m
SEX PISTOLS 7" BROWN VINYL & MYRA HINDLEY P/S (GOD SAVE THE QUEEN) ON AMS 7284 US $22.58 Buy It Now 3h 27m
YUNA KIM - The Queen on Ice: The Classics Best Album 2CD+DVD NEW $2.99 S/H US $26.98 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Queen Hot Space (2011 Remastered) 2CD Set DigiPak, New (Not Sealed) US $13.50 Buy It Now 3h 29m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"