GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.16
Queen - Hot Space [CD New] US $11.71 Buy It Now 32m
White Queen Philippa Gregory TV Soundtrack - John Lunn US $13.40 Buy It Now 35m 51s
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Cosmos Rocks [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 36m 14s
Deep Cuts Vol 1 (1973 - 1976) Queen CD Sealed ! New ! US $4.92 Buy It Now 40m 38s
QUEEN-SHEER HEART ATTACK-1974 HOLLAND US $19.95 Buy It Now 42m 27s
EMI Record Label Badge - The Beatles, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, HMV, Queen, Pin US $1.61 [0 bids]
42m 56s
QUEEN THE GAME 1980 JAPAN CD OBI 3008yen CP32-5318 US $79.99 Buy It Now 44m 27s
Queen "News of the World" Album Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
44m 38s
QUEEN ~ A Kind Of Magic ~ 12" Single PS US $11.68 Buy It Now 45m 51s
QUEEN COOL CAT WITH DAVID BOWIE UNRELEASED MASTER TAPE REEL Freddie Mercury RARE US $7,999.99 Buy It Now 47m 25s
QUEEN custom new T SHIRT freddie mercury glam rock muisc rocker US $11.99 [0 bids]
48m 48s
QUEEN custom new T SHIRT freddie mercury glam rock cool new US $11.94 [0 bids]
48m 48s
QUEEN + DAVID BOWIE - UNDER PRESSURE - CD SINGLE EXCELLENT US $4.84 Buy It Now 48m 56s
QUEEN - LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.58 Buy It Now 52m 23s
Bobby Champs - Drag Queen 12" US $8.12 Buy It Now 52m 27s
CD THE MODERN JAZZ QUARTET 1957 COLOGNE, GÜRZENICH CONCERT HALL QUEEN'S FANCY US $16.23 Buy It Now 53m 45s
Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen VG++ 1958 US $15.99 Buy It Now 56m 16s
Heart - Little Queen music CD US $3.23 [0 bids]
57m 24s
QUEEN 'FLASH GORDON' CANADIAN IMPORT SOUNDTRACK LP ELEKTRA X5E-518 US $27.59 Buy It Now 1h 6m
QUEEN " ANOTHER NONE BITES THE DUST " PICTURE DISC 7" VINYL US $9.73 [0 bids]
DINAH WASHINGTON - QUEEN: THE MUSIC OF DINAH WASHINGTON - NEW CD US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h 23m
QUEEN "Fat bottomed girl"- RARE 7" PROMO ITALY US $29.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Crazy Little Thing Called Love-EMI-EMI 5001-UK-Ex/Ex US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Tie Your Mother Down-EMI-EMI 2593-UK-Ex/Ex US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Billy Ocean (12" Vinyl)Caribbean Queen-JIVE -JIVE T 77-UK-Ex/VG US $11.03 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Another One Bites The Dust-EMI-EMI 5102-UK-VG+/Ex US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen(7" Vinyl)Bicycle Race-EMI -EMI 2870-UK-Ex/Ex US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Gipsy & Queen(12" Vinyl)Energy-Time--Italy-VG/Ex US $8.59 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Queen Somebody To Love 7" Vinyl Single US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Sealed Original press 1st US Press Queen "The Game" Mint Rare US $75.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
HEART - Framed CD Presentation Disc Display US $24.35 Buy It Now 1h 37m
SHM SACD Greatest Hits II Queen Limited Edition JAPAN ver. DSD Master +1 BONUS US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack - Polish Early Release US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Ivy Queen - Real [CD New] US $12.26 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN - QUEEN II (2CD) -*NEW CD* *SEALED* US $8.07 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN - A DAY AT THE RACES (2CD) -*NEW CD* *SEALED* US $6.50 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Elton john and Kiki Dee Don't Go Breaking My Heart Snow Queen MCA 45 Listen! US $17.99 [0 bids]
Queen - The Miracle (CD 1991) US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
QUEEN "Radio ga ga" - RARE 7" PROMO ITALY + RARE STRIP!! US $27.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
QUEEN "Body language-Back chat" RARE 7" PROMO ITALY for JUKE BOX US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Paul Rodgers - 1993 Radio Show WESTWOOD ONE PR0M0 CD Queen Bad Company The Free US $9.00 [0 bids]
Aretha Franklin - Queen of Soul (Best Of / Greatest Hits CD, 1994) *24 HR POST* US $7.62 Buy It Now 1h 52m
The London Symphony Orchestra Plays the Music of Queen CD 1994 LSO US $4.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM - BOBBY DARIN Queen of the Hop / Lost Love G+/VG SCARCE UK PRESS US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h
Styx 45 Sing For The Day / Queen Of Spades w/ts US $1.50 Buy It Now 2h
CAMPBELLl, Cornell/KALI GREEN - Queen Of The Minstrells - 12" US $23.53 Buy It Now 2h 4m
REGINALD JACQUES "Berenice" (Handel) / "The Faery Queen" (Purcell) 78rpm 12" VG+ US $13.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
The Good The Bad & The Queen - The Good, The Bad & The Queen (NEW CD) US $14.20 Buy It Now 2h 9m
12"/Queen - Radio Ga Ga/ I Go Crazy Excellent copy US $6.50 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Queen - The Miracle (CD 1989) FASTPOST US $6.45 Buy It Now 2h 11m
LIZZY MILES QUEEN MOTHER OF THE RUE ROYALE+SAM DeKEMEL COOK LABS 10" 33 LP 1954 US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN SHEER HEART ATTACK LP ORIGINAL 1973 UK VINYL PRESS IN TOP CONDITION US $22.72 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Big Bub,SEALED CD,Cut-Out,Need Your Love Single,Queen Latifah,Heavy D,Need Your US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
QUEEN HOT SPACE 1982 JAPAN CD OBI 3008yen CP32 US $69.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
HOT CHOCOLATE-DISCO QUEEN-YOURE A NATURAL HIGH US $0.16 [0 bids]
Lot of 12 8 track tapes santana quincy jones queen dionne warwick more... US $9.99 [0 bids]
EDGAR WINTER queen of my dreams JAPAN 7" PROMO ECPB-288 US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
QUEEN-I WANT IT ALL-HANG ON IN THERE (PICTURE COVER) US $0.16 [0 bids]
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen / Do You No Wrong 45 ? New Zealand Mis-titled US $87.18 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Tammy Wynette Queen of Country cassette US $1.00 [0 bids]
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST ALBUM'QUEEN OF POPS PEARL-JAPAN CD G88 US $32.50 Buy It Now 2h 28m
QUEEN 'LIVE KILLERS' DUTCH IMPORT DOUBLE LP US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 29m
QUEEN 'THE WORKS' UK LP US $12.98 Buy It Now 2h 29m
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY Photographic Exhibition PROGRAMME US $22.72 Buy It Now 2h 30m
GRYPHON Red Queen To Gryphon Three NM Bell 1316 album vinyl 1974 US $38.95 Buy It Now 2h 31m
TARAMIS 'QUEEN OF THIEVES' DUTCH IMPORT LP US $24.35 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Wagon - Beauty Angel Queen - 1999 Glitterhouse CD US $19.49 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Maggie Bell Queen of the Night 1974 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! A+ SOUND! US $19.50 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Queen self-titled VG+ 1973 Elektra 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $12.48 Buy It Now 2h 35m
VARIOUS ARTISTS 'FREE SPIRIT' DUTCH IMPORT LP QUEEN INXS CHER MEATLOAF BON JOVI US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 36m
COMUS: 'DIANA/IN THE LOST QUEEN'S EYES/WINTER IS A COLOURED BIRD' MAXI SINGLE US $86.08 [4 bids]
Tracey Thomas-Queen of Nothing CD NEW US $16.92 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Swamp Boogie Queen- S/T-Press Kit US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
MOZART / PURCELL / FASCH / TELEMANN / VOORBERG - FIRST QUEEN OF TRUMPET NEW CD US $25.52 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Queen Absolute Greatest :Best of 2009 Taiwan 2-CD w/BOX US $39.78 Buy It Now 2h 43m
RUSSELL GREG & CIARAN ALGAR - QUEEN?S LOVER THE - FECD251 US $21.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
45 Record QUEEN - PRINCESS OF THE UNIVERSE - NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Hank Williams Jr. 45 Queen Of My Heart / She Had Me w/ts US $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Caught in the Act by Queen Ida & Her Zydeco Band (CD, Dec-1988, GNP/Crescendo) US $3.95 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Queen - Queen (1973, New Zeland) Freddie Mercury, Brian May,Judas Priest US $18.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III (3) (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 57m
QUEEN - HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE - 2 CD - 3 TRACK SINGLE -1995 - FASTPOST-RARE US $13.87 Buy It Now 2h 59m
HIGHWAY, QUEEN & OTHER HITS - BOLLYWOOD HINDI MP3 CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h
Hot Chocolate- Disco Queen 7" US $9.73 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Queen - japan 1985 highlights CD Rarity, promotional disc US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Dolly Parton cassette Queen of Country VGC US $8.10 Buy It Now 3h 6m
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA STEREO PORTUGAL LP EX/VG GATEFOLD SLEEVE CLASSIC US $14.60 Buy It Now 3h 8m
BOBBY DARIN SEALED LP Twist With 1961 {Atco OrPr yellow} Bullmoose~Queen Of Hop US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Queen - The Miracle (1989) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $8.10 Buy It Now 3h 13m
QUEEN EMILY-QUEEN EMILY CD NEW US $14.51 Buy It Now 3h 17m
HOLMAN,SARA JACKSON-RIVER QUEEN CD NEW US $9.89 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Priscilla Queen of the Desert: The Musical by Original Cast (CD, Apr-2011, Rhino US $3.99 [0 bids]
ABBA - GOLD CD ~ 70's POP / DISCO ~ FERNANDO~DANCING QUEEN~MAMMA MIA +++ *NEW* US $20.04 Buy It Now 3h 21m
LOT OF 2 PORGY AND BESS GERSHW & THE QUEEN OF SPADES GOLDEN TONE LABEL LP US $1.49 Buy It Now 3h 21m
QUEEN-PLAY THE GAME/A HUMAN BODY rock 45 US $5.98 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN Official Uni-Sex Tee Shirt Various Sizes FLASH WHITE AND RED RINGER US $22.72 Buy It Now 3h 25m
QUEEN cassette tape album NEWS OF THE WORLD --lot 89 US $11.30 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Trespassing by Adam Lambert of Queen cd signed and autographed American Idol US $69.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
BRIAN MAY ( QUEEN ) TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU . RARE JUKEBOX VINYL .1992 US $8.10 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"