GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
News of the World [Vinyl]News of the World [Vinyl]
Collector's Edition
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$14.19
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen - Queen II - 180gram Vinyl LP *NEW & SEALED* US $37.63 Buy It Now 29m 45s
Queen A Night at the Opera Signed Typography Wall Art Print Song Lyrics Poster US $8.54 [0 bids]
31m 27s
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack - 180gram Vinyl LP *NEW & SEALED* US $37.63 Buy It Now 37m 21s
QUEEN - JAZZ (IMPORT) NEW CD US $47.06 Buy It Now 44m 24s
QUEEN - HOT SPACE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $47.06 Buy It Now 44m 30s
TONY DEE saturday romance 7" reissue b/w make you my queen (du101) us du-well US $8.54 Buy It Now 48m 3s
QUEEN remix CD single WE WILL ROCK YOU we are the CHAMPIONS by RICK RUBIN US $15.99 Buy It Now 51m 54s
QUEEN OF THE HOP: HITS OF THE 50'S / VARIOUS NEW CD US $10.90 Buy It Now 53m 15s
Queen - Hot Space - RARE Press Israeli Israel Made LP LISTEN With David Bowie US $34.99 Buy It Now 57m 17s
Queen Jazz Japan Rare LP RED & WHITE OBI BOOKLET NM 1986 US $71.01 [2 bids]
57m 21s
BRIAN MAY TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU LP RADIO MIX PROMOTIONAL BRAZIL 1992 QUEEN US $49.99 Buy It Now 58m 55s
QUEEN A DAY AT THE RACES CD MADE IN BRAZIL US $29.99 Buy It Now 58m 55s
SUPER MARIO BROTHERS movie CD soundtrack QUEEN satriani MARKY MARK megadeth US $34.99 Buy It Now 58m 58s
Queen Live Killers Japan Orig. 2LP RED & GREEN DISC TOUR STICKER US $24.00 [1 bids]
59m 7s
KRISTINA BACH - TAGEBUCH EINER CHAOS QUEEN NEW CD US $41.68 Buy It Now 1h
SUZANNE VEGA - TALES FROM THE REALM OF THE QUEEN OF PENTACLES NEW CD US $19.37 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN - Queen (reissue) - LP US $33.54 Buy It Now 1h 3m
QUEEN - Platinum Disc LP - LIVE MAGIC US $188.23 Buy It Now 1h 3m
TRUMANS WATER hey fish 7" 3 track b/w mr e and empty queen ii (dfr06) pic slv us US $8.54 Buy It Now 1h 4m
The Queen of Country Music, Kitty Wells' Golden Favorites Record US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 14m
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE - Under pressure - 7" single US $4.53 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Kang Hyo Sun Progression/Queen of the Piri CD Autographed NEW / pickup welcome US $4.69 [0 bids]
SPECIAL DELIVERY 45 LOVE AND HAPPINESS QUEEN IFRICA clean vibes ? US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
VICTORIA SPIVEY: Three Kings & The Queen LP (Italy, 180 gram reissue, some trac US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Queen AT THE BEEB (The BBC In Concert Sessions) Japan mini LP CD Sealed w/OBI US $17.95 Buy It Now 1h 22m
VELODROME 2000 jet boy star girl 7" 4 track b/w shangri la,speed queen and hold US $8.54 Buy It Now 1h 23m
WESTLIFE - Queen Of My Heart (UK 4 Tk Enh CD Single Pt 1) US $5.97 Buy It Now 1h 26m
QUEEN live killers EMSP 330 1U/4/1U/2U uk emi 1979 DOUBLE LP PS EX/EX + inners US $23.44 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Queen IN THE MIRROR (The Lost BBC In Concert Sessions) Japan mini LP CD Sealed US $17.95 Buy It Now 1h 27m
SOL INVICTUS - KING & QUEEN - KING & QUEEN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $30.90 Buy It Now 1h 28m
PEPE DELUXE - QUEEN OF THE WAVE - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $29.37 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Priscilla Queen Of The Desert RARE Soundtrack 1994 Israeli Israel CD LISTEN US $5.84 Buy It Now 1h 29m
ANJAPARIDZE LEVKO KHAIKIN Tchaikovsky Queen of Spades rec.1967 3CD MEL NEW 2013! US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Queen IN THE MIRROR AGAIN (More Lost BBC In Concert Sessions) Japan mini LP CD US $17.95 Buy It Now 1h 32m
DALIDA: THE QUEEN NEW CD 2003 US $13.25 Buy It Now 1h 35m
QUEEN - DON'T STOP ME NOW - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Jody Miller Queen of the House Capitol 2349 Mint- US $22.49 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Rare Italo 12" Express Mix-Queen-We Will Rock You,Falco,Level 42,Peter Gabriel US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN "A KIND OF MAGIC" JPN JAPAN SHM SACD 2012 *SEALED* US $53.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
SPECIAL DELIVERY 45 NO RETIRE QUEEN OMEGA clean vibes ? US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Conversations With Queen by Queen Pen NEW US $4.79 Buy It Now 1h 50m
WHITEHOUSE CONNECTION queen of the disco 7" b/w instrumenatl (gmi8) uk greenhill US $8.54 Buy It Now 1h 51m
WHITEHOUSE CONNECTION queen of the disco 7" (gmi8) pic slv uk greenhill 1986 US $8.54 Buy It Now 1h 51m
WHITEHOUSE CONNECTION queen of the disco 7" b/w instrumental version (gmi8) pic US $8.54 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Baillie. Haydn (Schöpfung - aria) + Purcell (Fairy Queen - aria). Col DX 1234 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 57m
LADY B. -QUEEN OF DESIRE NEW DVD US $24.93 Buy It Now 1h 58m
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS - Tape US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
78 rpm-DICK THOMAS Queen of the Poconos/Swiss Lullaby DECCA 46163-VG++ US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
70'S/80'S HARD ROCK KARAOKE SET-QUEEN (10 CD+G LOT) 12a US $30.15 Buy It Now 2h 4m
WRATHCHILD nukklear rokket 7" b/w trash queen (vhf50) but has ringwear to pic sl US $8.54 Buy It Now 2h 7m
WRATHCHILD nukklear rokket 7" b/w trash queen (vhf50)faint ringwear to rear of p US $8.54 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS "LIVE IN UKRAINE" SPECIAL EDITION DVD + 2CD SET! SEALED! US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
VICTORIA PRINCIPAL DALLAS QUEEN ROLLING STONES DUTCH MUSIC MAGAZINE SOFT CELL US $15.38 Buy It Now 2h 19m
SHAKIN' STEVENS SHAKY QUEEN HOLLAND MUSIC MAGAZINE FROM 1982 HITKRANT US $15.38 Buy It Now 2h 19m
BEL'O'KAN - BIRTH OF A QUEEN NEW CD US $30.54 Buy It Now 2h 19m
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY RARE FRENCH "EVIAN" CD-SINGLE WE WILL ROCK YOU - SEALED ! US $42.76 Buy It Now 2h 20m
ROGER TAYLOR BEAUTIFUL DREAMS ( QUEEN ) 7"/45 PORTUGAL EMI VERY RARE MINT US $35.93 [5 bids]
Eurythmics-the king and queen of america.12" promo US $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Pipes & Drums Of The 1st Battallion(Vinyl LP)Queen's Own Highlanders -Hallmark-S US $17.09 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Queen In Hyun's Man OST tvN Drama CD NEW $2.99 S/H inhyun inhyeon US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h 29m
THE SMITHS THE QUEEN IS DEAD / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Heaven for Everyone [Single] by Queen (CD, Jun-1996, Hollywood) RARE! US $2.42 [1 bids]
QUEEN Hot Space - GALA Rec. - Russian Import CD - FREDDIE MERCURY US $19.90 Buy It Now 2h 31m
QUEEN - A DAY AT THE RACES Woven patch NEW (Unsealed) Classic Rock Official US $5.12 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Roger Taylor 'queen' Sunny Day - Mint 1 Track Promo Cd - Virgin Records - US $9.41 [2 bids]
QUEEN - JAZZ Woven patch NEW (Unsealed) Classic Rock Officially licensed US $5.12 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Queen + Adam Lambert North America Live Tour 2014 F6 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
QUEEN - WHITE CREST Woven patch NEW (Unsealed) Classic Rock Officially licensed US $5.12 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Queen + Ang Adam Lambert Live Tour Date 2014 FQ2 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $16.45 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Kitty Wells 45 Queen Of Honky Tonk Street / Wasting My Time US $2.50 Buy It Now 2h 34m
GYPSY QUEEN - 1987 Magazine Poster US $7.70 Buy It Now 2h 38m
PURCELL / BONNEY / VIENNA CM / HARNONCOURT - PURCELL: FAIRY QUEEN NEW CD US $23.22 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Queen Vinyl Lp Lot US $21.00 [2 bids]
QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU KERRY ELLIS Original London Cast OOP MUSICAL Soundtrack US $9.00 [0 bids]
Queen Rock You The Mail On Sunday Newspaper, Promo CD US $3.41 Buy It Now 2h 47m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $34.21 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.58 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.45 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.31 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions 2- song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $34.21 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions 2- song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.58 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions 2- song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.45 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions 2- song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.31 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Jody Miller Mint Vinyl 45(1965)-Queen Of The House/The Greatest Actor US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 53m
TYRANNIES - "SHE'S A QUEEN" b/w "LITTLE GIRL" on WATCH Promo Copy (VG++) US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
QUEEN - NEWS OF WORLD (IMPORT) NEW CD US $47.06 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Princesse Millenium LP Japan Anime Rare Queen Millennia US $42.50 Buy It Now 3h 2m
QUEEN killer queen 7" b/w flick of the wrist in blue/red sticker on label pic sl US $39.72 Buy It Now 3h 4m
WHEN MELODY WAS QUEEN BOLLYWOOD RARE REGAL VINYL LP RECORD HINDI INDIA EX US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
S D BURMAN WHEN MELODY WAS QUEEN BOLLYWOOD RARE VINYL LP RECORD HINDI INDIA VG+ US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
QUEEN - THE WORKS W/LINER NOTES VINTAGE CASSETTE TAPE TESTED LATE NITE BARGAIN! US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Queen A Night at the Opera VG+, Gatefold, NO UPC, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 7m
The Apache Relay - Katie Queen of Tennessee - Promo Single CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
TIM MINCHIN - READY FOR THIS: LIVE AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL - NEW CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 3h 10m
YMA SUMAC - PERUVIAN QUEEN - NEW CD US $5.85 Buy It Now 3h 21m
QUEEN BRIAN MAY ROGER TAYLOR 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/5451 US $34.22 Buy It Now 3h 24m
KISS pantera QUEEN cradle of filth DIO green day SLIPKNOT - OFFICIAL DOGTAG US $13.67 Buy It Now 3h 27m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"