GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
queen,Freddie mercury -living on my own-4 track cds US $1.61 [0 bids]
30m 29s
Slim Harpo - Little Queen Bee / I Need Money - Excello 2nd US $12.99 Buy It Now 33m 11s
QUEEN " HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE " 2 CD SINGLE SET US $6.48 [0 bids]
38m 51s
QUEEN - Scandal - Rare 1989 UK limited edition 2-track 7" vinyl single US $40.57 Buy It Now 47m 13s
QUEEN - I same - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 48m 40s
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS II '91 - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 48m 40s
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 48m 40s
QUEEN - THE MIRACLE - Tape INDONESIA 1989 US $14.00 Buy It Now 48m 40s
Drag Queen Eyes - Vegastones US $2.44 Buy It Now 49m 29s
Rockabye Baby - Lullaby Renditions of Queen CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD - CD - NEW US $15.23 Buy It Now 1h
Queen - Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert (Live Recording/+DVD) (Music CD) US $36.51 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Leiji Matsumoto Millenium Queen Slapstick Hoshizora no Message JAPAN 7" 7A0001 US $13.50 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Subways - Rock & Roll Queen - 2005 Blue Vinyl UK 2 Track 7" US $12.18 Buy It Now 1h 16m
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II REMASTERED CD NEW US $11.73 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Elaine Paige The Queen Album inc Bohemian Rhapsody Radio Ga Ga + SRNLP22 1988 LP US $4.87 Buy It Now 1h 19m
HONEYCOMBS shadow of joe meek have i the right 60s beatles queen beach boys US $1.61 [0 bids]
ANGEL GHOST IN THE MACHINE, SWEET,T REX,DAVID BOWIE,ROXY MUSIC,QUEEN,SMOKIE,70s US $1.61 [0 bids]
Rock Monsters (2-CD, 2002) Ex Cond. & 24 HR POST Queen/Motorhead/Free/Hawkwind US $8.91 Buy It Now 1h 23m
SWEET ANGEL BY ANGEL good time fanny little boy blue sweet queen 70s glam rock US $1.61 [0 bids]
HONEYCOMBS from the underworld beatles beach boys hollies queen howard blaikley US $1.61 [0 bids]
ANGEL d.b.v JIMMY'S OPERA rock pop opera beatles pink floyd who queen beach boys US $1.61 [0 bids]
2012 spaceships all over the world ANGEL cd queen/sweet/pop rock/beatles/stones US $1.61 [0 bids]
AMANDLA 46664 part 3 EURYTHMICS/GELDOF/BONO&EDGE/QUEEN 2004 GERMAN CD/BRAND NEW US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga - 1984 UK 2-track 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single US $16.22 Buy It Now 1h 46m
PEARLY QUEEN / STEAMHEAT Ltd. ED. GREEN "I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU" CENTURY MIAMI NM US $24.99 [0 bids]
OCTOPUS past and present belgium beach boys queen sweet hollies beatles wham who US $1.61 [0 bids]
Queen / Clash / Ian Dury / McCartney / Who / RARE Israeli Israel 2xLP LISTEN US $20.29 Buy It Now 1h 54m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 US $13.50 Buy It Now 1h 55m
QUEEN Official Merchandise Product Sew-On-Patch New FLASH GORDON US $4.53 Buy It Now 1h 59m
1914 ANGEL beatles queen howard/blaikley beach boys hollies george michaell who US $1.61 [0 bids]
2h
2h
QUEEN - Let Me Live - 7" Picture Disc +Fold Out Insert! US $30.02 Buy It Now 2h 7m
QUEEN Julie Webb 1½ page Music Press Article/Cutting 1974 US $19.48 Buy It Now 2h 13m
GUNS N ROSES / QUEEN / DISTURBED / PANTERA - OFFICIAL FINGERLESS GLOVES US $17.84 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Melvins ?A Tribute To Queen NEW 7" Vinyl LP White Splatter Amphetamine Reptile US $72.00 Buy It Now 2h 24m
THE NEW SEEKERS circles/mystic queen RARE ISRAELI P/S US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 25m
CAROLYN MARK - THE QUEEN OF VANCOUVER ISLAND [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN B 7 " SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL RED TOP HOT SHOT LON PD 233 EX US $13.36 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Iron Eagle Soundtrack LP *Japan Promo NM Vinyl 1986 Queen Dio Helix Eric Martin US $34.95 Buy It Now 2h 31m
TENAFLY VIPER - THE QUEEN, THE NIGHT AND THE LIARS [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.62 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen VG++ 1958 US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 39m
FLASH GORDON/ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK BY QUEEN/WLP/W/POSTER/ US $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen LP Hot Space 1981 US $5.00 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - MAN OF INHYEON QUEEN - NEW CD US $13.58 Buy It Now 2h 39m
QUEEN - QUEEN LIVE: ROCK IN RIO - NEW CD US $10.68 Buy It Now 2h 40m
JANG YOON JEONG - TROT QUEEN - NEW CD US $11.23 Buy It Now 2h 41m
SCANDAL (JAPAN) - QUEENS ARE TRUMPS KIRIFUDA HA QUEEN - NEW CD US $22.72 Buy It Now 2h 41m
The Cross - Mad Bad and Dangerous To Know (CD (Roger Taylor of Queen) US $25.96 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I50 US $42.50 Buy It Now 2h 51m
TOYAH - IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON QUEEN [842108038888] - NEW CD US $16.33 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Concerts for the People KAMPUCHEA, 2 LP Set, Who, Pretenders, Queen, Clash NM US $12.99 [0 bids]
GLADYS MONCRIEFF - OUR GLAD: QUEEN OF SONG - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.91 Buy It Now 2h 53m
AYUMI HAMASAKI - PARTY QUEEN [BONUS DVD] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $34.34 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Queen CD A Day At The Races 1998 Japanese exclusive '25th Anniversary' US $16.23 [0 bids]
Queen CD Command Performance Milton Keynes 1982 US $16.23 [1 bids]
Trav'lin' Light by Queen Latifah (CD, Sep-2007, Verve) US $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Princes Of The Universe / Gimme The Prize 1986 OZ 45 US $27.04 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Jv - Queen With The Most Hits [CD New] US $12.10 Buy It Now 3h 11m
QUEEN THIN LIZZY BUDGIE VINEGAR JOE gig guide Music Press article/cutting 1973 US $19.48 Buy It Now 3h 11m
QUEEN Suffering of Queen Freddie Music Press Article/Cutting 1975 US $19.48 Buy It Now 3h 11m
QUEEN HAWKWIND CALVERT FACES Music Press news Article/Cutting 1975 US $19.48 Buy It Now 3h 11m
QUEEN 1976 Vintage UK Music Press Article/Cutting Selling new dudes US $19.48 Buy It Now 3h 11m
3 x 7" VINYL SINGLES by Abba. Dancing Queen. Mamma Mia. Take A Chance On Me. US $16.22 Buy It Now 3h 11m
ABBA - Dancing Queen - Rare Rhodesia/Zimbabwe 7" Vinyl Single #GBS 117 US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 14m
QUEEN HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE cassette single US $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 14m
QUEEN 'GREATEST HITS' CD (Remastered) (2011) US $20.29 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Aretha Franklin - Queen Of Soul - The Best Of CD Album US $4.85 Buy It Now 3h 22m
QUEEN LIVE AT YOYOGI NATIONAL STADIUM TOKYO 09/11/1985 CD SEALED BRAZIL SOLD OUT US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
QUEEN-HOT SPACE-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Berlioz: Overtures; Queen Mab Scherzo CD Boston Symphony Orchestra. US $4.85 [0 bids]
JIMMY NAIL LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANY MORE 7 " 45 SINGLE 80s POP QUEEN US $1.62 Buy It Now 3h 27m
CD Album The Queen [Soundtrack] US $3.21 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Vintage LINDA HARGROVE - Blue JEAN Country QUEEN 1974 LP Stereo VINYL Record US $7.83 Buy It Now 3h 28m
HEART LITTLE QUEEN JAPAN US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
CD "HAUNTED HEART" SAMMY KERSHAW / Queen of My Double Wide Trailer / +++ US $0.99 [1 bids]
Queen-The Game Vinyl LP (White label edition) Elektra Records US $9.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN Miracle 2011 Reissued CD NEW US $12.91 Buy It Now 3h 38m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD / WITH STICKER US $79.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
QUEEN/DAVID BOWIE/LED ZEPPELIN/ROLLING STONES/BEATLES COVER SONGS-YUGOSLAV LP-NM US $26.00 Buy It Now 3h 48m
QUEEN The Game JAPAN PROMO Mini-LP CD w/'25th Ann.' Obi TOCP-65110 FREE S US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of - Vega,Suzanne US $10.84 Buy It Now 3h 50m
BILLY OCEAN - MYSTERY LADY/AFRICAN QUEEN 45 RPM 1985 US $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Abba - Dancing Queen - 1976 French / France 7" Single US $16.23 Buy It Now 3h 53m
JON BON JOVI "Queen of.." HANSON - 7"PROMO ITALY+STRIP US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
MOTT THE HOOPLE 1972 Rock Roll Queen Poster Size Advert vintage clipping/cutting US $19.48 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Queen At Wembley Japan Laser Disc Freddie Mercury US $59.99 Buy It Now 4h
New?Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert Japan Limited 3DVD +T-shirt QUEEN US $208.99 Buy It Now 4h
Killer Queen: A Tribute to Queen by Various Artists CD AND BOOKLET ONLY US $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
ABBA DANCING QUEEN 7" single US $4.85 Buy It Now 4h 19m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"