GEORGE MICHAEL AND QUEEN WITH LISA STANSFIELD: FIVE LIVE

Queen

Queen George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. Somebody To Love (live)
2. Killer (live)
3. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (live)
4. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (live, with Lisa Stansfield)
5. Calling You (live)
6. Dear Friends (studio, featuring Queen)

Recorded live from the Freddie Mercury tribute concert "A concert For Life", at Wembley stadium, London in April 1992 except 'Dear Friends' from the Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack'.

Search QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live lyrics

- Miriam Stockley / backing vocals
- Lynn Marby / backing vocals
- Shirley Lewis / backing vocals
- Jay Henry / backing vocals

CD Hollywood Records (1993)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
KARAOKE - YOU SING THE HITS OF QUEEN - NEW CD US $19.94 Buy It Now 37m 11s
QUEEN(KOREA LP 12")A NIGHT AT THE OPERA 1989 pressing w/INSERT EKPL-0019 RARE US $22.49 Buy It Now 40m 46s
Queen - Heaven For Everyone 1 & 2 CD Set - Mint - Rare - Fast Delivery - Rare US $21.53 Buy It Now 43m 17s
QUEEN(KOREA LP 12")17TRACKS GREATEST HITS 1990 pressing EKPL-0073 w/INSERT RARE US $17.99 Buy It Now 44m 14s
Queen (49196) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 47m 1s
Queen (12697) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 47m 4s
Queen (48022) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 47m 6s
Queen (24227) 8x10 Photo US $5.80 Buy It Now 47m 11s
QUEEN - INNUENDO (REISSUE) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $27.66 Buy It Now 50m 38s
QUEEN- 12" Single - Radio Ga Ga/I Go Crazy, EX+ US $11.59 Buy It Now 50m 43s
QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK (180GM) NEW VINYL US $27.66 Buy It Now 50m 56s
L@@K QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY - 1999 STAMP POSTCARD - PRISTINE CONDITION L@@K US $0.91 [3 bids]
53m 3s
Queen Freddy Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody FLIP Animation 8" Plaque moving images US $19.88 Buy It Now 54m 46s
Inkubus Sukkubus - Queen Of Heaven , Queen Of Hell (NEW CD) US $24.43 Buy It Now 55m 8s
Queen - A Kind Of Magic (LP, Album, Gat) US $24.00 Buy It Now 55m 54s
QUEEN, I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD /THE HITMAN-Parlophone Queen 17-UK 7" PS 1991 US $6.61 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Queen Freddy Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody FLIP Animation 8" mount 4" FLIP animation US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 2m
ABBA - DANCING QUEEN 7" VINYL US $9.10 Buy It Now 1h 6m
ABBA - DANCING QUEEN 7" VINYL US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 7m
OTIS REDDING / CARLA THOMAS - KING & QUEEN NEW CD US $16.95 Buy It Now 1h 11m
WEIRD AL cd ALAPALOOZA Jurassic Park BEDROCK ANTHEM flintstones QUEEN bohemian US $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN GREATEST HITS 1981 JAPAN 11 +++++ CD OBI 3200yen 32XD US $89.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
IRMA THOMAS - SOUL QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS NEW CD US $15.42 Buy It Now 1h 20m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS-JAPAN ONLY 2 SHM-CD G50 zd US $34.50 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night - 4xMixes - RARE 1993 Promo MA K-1 12" HEAR US $12.34 Buy It Now 1h 24m
QUEEN "You Don't Fool Me" UK E.P. Numbered Grey Vinyl (New) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
QUEEN'S HALL LIGHT ORCHESTRA / WILLIAMS - GOLDEN AGE OF LIGHT MUSIC NEW CD US $25.74 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Queen Freddy Mercury Symetry 3d Hologram 8" Lenticular 3-D Lens Wall Plaque ltd US $19.88 Buy It Now 1h 34m
MAMBO TAXI Prom Queen UK 7" PS + insert 1993 ex/ex minus US $6.61 Buy It Now 1h 37m
PRISCILLA: QUEEN OF THE DESERT / O.B.C.R. NEW CD US $24.22 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM 'THE SENOR AND THE QUEEN' DOUBLE 7" , vinyl US $12.74 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Celia Cruz - Queen Of Salsa (2003) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
QUEEN Breakthru Extremely Rare Uncut Picture Disc US $1,160.39 Buy It Now 1h 49m
QUEEN - DAY AT THE RACES (REISSUE) NEW CD US $20.77 Buy It Now 1h 49m
QUEEN Interview UK LP picture disc in die-cut sleeve Mint US $16.56 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Modern Romance Queen Of The Rapping Scene 7" Vinyl P/S Single US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Queen Freddy Mercury Symetry 3d Hologram 8" mount 4" holo 3-D Lens Wall Plaque US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 57m
OST Chicago Musical Original Movie Soundtrack CD 2002 Queen Latifah etc US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
ANN HEYMANN - QUEEN OF HARPS NEW CD US $23.06 Buy It Now 2h
Queen Cd album - Greatest Hits (UK digital mastering edition) US $13.97 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Paul K. Joyce-The Snow Queen CD Very Good US $5.37 Buy It Now 2h 4m
CD: Midnight Baby - Blues Queen Sylvia - Sealed US $19.48 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Koko Taylor - Queen Of The Blues CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Indigo Girls - Beauty Queen Sister CD US $18.80 Buy It Now 2h 10m
QUEEN - ROCK MONTREAL NEW CD US $24.74 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Rockabye Baby! - Lullaby Renditions Of Queen CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 2h 11m
AVERAGE WHITE BAND - QUEEN OF MY SOUL 7" VINYL US $7.44 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Guerrero Victoria Derling - Hail! Queen Of Heaven CD US $15.55 Buy It Now 2h 13m
HERBERT VON KARAJAN conducts HAYDN Symphonies No.84 and No.85 " The Queen " US $14.90 Buy It Now 2h 13m
QUEEN S/T 1973 JAPAN CD 2300yen TOCP-6551 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
DJ Baby Anne - Vol. 2-Bass Queen: In The Mix CD US $18.74 Buy It Now 2h 14m
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-THE COSMOS ROCKS-JAPAN ONLY SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Alvin Queen - Mighty Long Way CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Alvin Queen - Jammin Uptown CD US $15.77 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Dini Petty - Queen Bear & Bumblebee CD US $16.62 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Various Artists - Queen Of The Damned CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 2h 16m
QUEEN AND PAUL RODGERS The Cosmos Rocks CD Album Parlophone 2008 US $9.93 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Queen - Complete Live At Rainbow 1974 JAPAN RARE CD+DVD US $39.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Day At The Races CD US $17.01 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Aretha Franklin - Queen Of Soul-Greatest Hits CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Wolf Parade - Apologies To The Queen Mary CD US $16.20 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Queen - Carnival At The Court live 1977 2CD+DVD JAPAN RARE US $49.99 [0 bids]
Good The Bad & The Queen - Good The Bad & The Queen: Limited CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Queen - Play The Silent Night 1979 live 2CD+DVD JAPAN RARE US $49.99 [1 bids]
Ann Heymann - Queen Of Harps CD US $19.55 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Irma Thomas - Soul Queen Of New Orleans CD MARDI GRAS US $13.28 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Brass Ensemble The Royal Guards Vol. 1-Music From The Court Queen Margrethe Ii US $13.28 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Brass Ensemble The Royal Guards Vol. 2-Music From The Court Queen Margrethe 2 US $16.31 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Amanda Lear - Disco Queen Of The Wil CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Nightqueen - For Queen & Metal CD US $21.29 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Queen - II (Limited Vinyl Replica Edition) [Remastered] (2001) JAPANESE SEALED US $21.47 [0 bids]
Ayumi Hamasaki - Party Queen CD AVEX US $41.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Queen - Kind Of Magic CD UNIVERSAL US $39.37 Buy It Now 2h 26m
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY 1986 DOUBLE ALBUM CD GOLD DISC FREE POSTAGE!! US $248.57 Buy It Now 2h 31m
ROMAN CARTER BROTHERS Queen Bee SCORCHING new breed r&b dancer NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $26.00 [3 bids]
Queen - Rock You - Promo CD US $2.32 Buy It Now 2h 33m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ARETHA FRANKLIN-THE QUEEN OF SOUL-JAPAN 4 CD I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 2h 35m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 35m
QUEEN Austria GOLD CD's Parlophone 1994 Greatest Hits I & II Near Mint US $40.40 [0 bids]
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - Beloved Coffin:T-shirt - NEW - XXLARGE ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray (1993) -QUEEN LATIFAH,Flavor Unit US $0.99 [0 bids]
New CD Ayumi Hamasaki Party Queen CD JAPAN Free shipping US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
*QUEEN* Flash Gordon Soundtrack - 1980 Electra Vinyl LP - Mercury May Taylor US $2.99 [0 bids]
Dorothy Lamour - Queen Of The Hollywood Islands CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 2h 40m
STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE TO QUEEN / VARIOUS NEW CD US $24.59 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Spiritus Chamber Choir - Choral Songs In Honour Of Her Majesty Queen Victor CD US $22.47 Buy It Now 2h 40m
'THE QUEEN OF DIAMONDS' Vintage Sheet music, BERTHA WADDELL US $26.52 Buy It Now 2h 42m
QUEEN- 12" Single - I Want To Break Free/Machines, EX US $11.59 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Queen Latifah - TravLin Light CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Billy Boy On Poison - Drama Junkie Queen CD US $13.62 Buy It Now 2h 43m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

QUEEN George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars Let me say what I think about George Michael. I think he is disgusting, awful, obnoxious. And I think that 99% of people here on PA think the same, it doesn't matter if they're fans of symphonic prog or prog metal or RIO or any other prog sub-genre. But, maybe I'm wrong and anyway, that's just a matter of taste. I'm not being fair to old George Michael. He's just a professional doing his job, and he's doing it properly.

I was quite astonished with his vocal performance in "Somebody To Love", actually. Nice job. "These are the days of our lives" is not very good, but not very bad neither. "Calling You" is a nice tune. And I think addition of "Dear Friends" is making sense here and it fits nicely.

Well, I don't like "Killer" and "Papa Was A Rolling Stone". I am the fan of 80's pop music, but I just can't digest George's solo work. Not even WHAM!. I would prefer much more to here something else here - perhaps with the same level of performance as in "Somebody to Love".

I would rate this EP with 3 stars-if this would be a QUEEN fan site. But since this is the site about progressive rock, -and nothing of interest here, really- I would rate it 2/5. It doesn't deserve 1/5, it's not that bad. If nothing else this will add even more diversity of styles under the wide umbrella of QUEEN's catalogue. Catalogue of the band that used to be progressive long time ago.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#95344) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 21, 2006

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I remember seeing the complete TV Broadcasting of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert in 1992. Despite I think that it was a noble gesture, I have to say that most of the lead singers in that concert never were close to Freddie Mercury`s style and voice. There was one exception, and maybe the still alive members of Queen noted it: George Michael. I`m not a fan of most of the 80s-90 Pop Rock music, but I always recognized that George Michael has a very good voice, and he showed in that Tribute Concert that he was the best lead singer who sang with Queen in that concert. There were also some rumours in 1992-93 that Queen was going to do a Tour with him as lead singer, but it never happened then, but still it could be a very good idea to do it. His best performance with Queen in that concert was Somebody to Love, singing with energy and feeling, and showing that he really liked the song. But, in the case of These Are The Days Of Our Lives , the duet vocal with Lisa Stansfield , it wasn`t a very interesting performance. I can`t remember anything from the rest of the songs performed by Michael in that concert, so I can`t comment about them now. But his performance of Somebody to Love showed that he really could have been a very good guest singer for a tour with Queen, without being a full time replacement of Mercury because his style of music as soloist and as a member of the band Wham! is very diferent from Queen`s style.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review by rushfan4
2 stars An interesting live EP recorded during the tribute concert honoring Freddy Mercury. I am not a fan of George Michael, but he does seem to be a vocalist most qualified to perform a tribute to Freddy Mercury. They have done a fine version of the Queen songs here. Lisa Stanfield has a beautiful voice and her addition in the duets adds a very nice touch to the songs. The inclusion of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone is kind of odd, as it isn't a Queen song, so it seems quite out of place. That being said, I have always been a big fan of this song, and I do enjoy the version that they provide here. This is a good release that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly it really has limited appeal to any prog fans and really is more of a curiosity for fans of Queen. A nice little tribute, but really only worthy of a 2-star rating here.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#855200) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 stars I happened to be at a friend's house a couple weeks back and noticed this CD. Having bashed the inclusion of THIS in the forum, I decided I should at least listen to it. AND... it's not that bad- at least not as bad as I thought it would be(or perhaps hoped it would be). I won't rehash what I ... (read more)

Report this review (#84546) | Posted by Thyme Traveler | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "George Michael and Queen With Lisa Stansfield: Five Live"