ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

Extra tracks · Remastered
Elektra / Wea 2004
45 Rare R&B Sonny Sheets on Kalko 2015 Yes, I Love You US $20.00 [0 bids]
36m 27s
Pop Novelty 45 LOU BROWNIE Yes, We Have No Bananas on Wing US $5.00 Buy It Now 38m 55s
The Ladder, Yes, Very Good US $26.42 Buy It Now 39m 25s
YES TORMATO ORIGINAL VINYL LP Promo Stamp STRAWBERRY MATRIX IS NEAR MINT US $26.95 [0 bids]
40m 53s
Yes Japan Classic Yes CD HDCD Mini LP AMCY-6326 Mint Condition US $51.97 Buy It Now 44m 46s
KODOMO BAND: Yes! We Are (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 45m 19s
ARGO doo wop soul 45 THE SENSATIONS - Let Me In + Oh Yes I'll Be True US $3.00 [1 bids]
45m 26s
ATLANTIC doo wop R&B 45 THE CLOVERS - Crawlin' + Yes It's You US $3.00 [1 bids]
46m 25s
JEWELS: Oh Yes I Know / A Fool In Paradise 45 rare Vocal Groups US $175.00 Buy It Now 46m 41s
KLYMAXX - I'd Still Say Yes / Ask Me No Questions - 45 RPM US $1.50 [0 bids]
56m 38s
YES - LP - GOING FOR THE ONE - SHRINK GATE FOLD COLUMBIA HOUSE PRESSING SD 19106 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h
Various - Yes New York US $7.87 Buy It Now 1h 5m
YES-SWEETNESS-ATLANTIC-***NICE COPY*** US $26.56 [5 bids]
ZZ Top Jeff Beck Yes Emerson Lake & Palmer Vinyl LP Lot of 6 Rock Records VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
YES ~ WORLD TOUR 1977 WORLD TOUR ~ LIVE BOOT ~ LONG BEACH ~ IN SHRINK US $72.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
MORPHINE - Yes (CD 1995) US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 15m
CLASSIC YES - 7" 33 1/3 RECORD ON ATLANTIC RECORDS 1981 DATE US $9.99 [0 bids]
TOM ROBINSON WAR BABY / HELL YES 7" VINYL SINGLE US $2.89 Buy It Now 1h 17m
33 RPM RECORD/10) TOMMY DORSEY / YES INDEED ! US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE INDEPENDENTS - I LOVE YOU YES I DO / LEAVING ME - 1972 SOUL MINT- US $3.80 [0 bids]
Yes - Time and a Word LP - Atlantic K40085 A3/B3 - PLUS ORIGINAL SONG SHEET US $10.00 [0 bids]
YES, WONDEROUS STORIES / PARALLELS. ORIGINAL 1977 PROG ROCK SINGLE US $1.64 [1 bids]
Yes Live at Montreux 2003 Japan CD Mini LP Sep-2007 Eagle Records US $38.97 Buy It Now 1h 36m
YES ~ "THE AFFIRMERY" ~ RELAYER TOUR LIVE BOOT RECORDING ~ 1974 US $74.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $1.75 [0 bids]
DINAH SHORE ~ DINAH YES INDEED~ CAPITOL T1247 US $12.79 Buy It Now 2h
YES ~ FILE UDER YES~ LIVE BOOT RECORDING ~ LONDON ~ 1978 ~ 1974 ~ PICTURE DISC US $68.00 Buy It Now 2h 2m
yes 3lps yessongs sd3-100 vg+/vg+ US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
yes 3lps yessongs sd3-100 vg+/m- w/inners w/booklet US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Webb Pierce Yes I Know Why/Cause I Love You 45 RPM 7" Decca Records Soul US $3.85 [0 bids]
The Pointer Sisters Blue Thumb 45 Record #229 VG+ Jada / Yes We Can Can US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Yes - Fly From Here-Deluxe Edition (Cd/Dvd) Genesis Asia Pink Floyd Dream Theate US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
SEALED 1982 YES GIORGIO Film Soundtrack LP PAVAROTTI US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Yes Magnification 2001 CD Rock Music Album Brand New US $23.22 Buy It Now 2h 19m
YES - RELAYER - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NEW YORK US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h 19m
ABWH ~ ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE ~ YES ~ LIVE RECORDING ~ CALIFORNIA ~ 1989 US $92.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Yes - Fragile [CD New] US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 22m
PET SHOP BOYS YES CD MEGA MIX PROMO ONLY USA Astralwerks Records US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Toltec by Jon Anderson (Vocals (Yes)) (CD, Jan-1996 Windham) US $4.50 [0 bids]
Morphine Yes 1995 CD Alternative Rock Music Album Brand New US $16.58 Buy It Now 2h 28m
"Heaven & Earth" YES new CD * Genesis * Rick Wakeman * Prog Rock * Pink Floyd US $5.99 [0 bids]
JON ANDERSON - SONG OF SEVEN RARE CASSETTE IN MINT CONDITION / YES /THE BEATLES US $13.04 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE-SHADES OF DEEP PURPLE CASSETTE MINT COND /// YES / ELP / BEATLES US $13.04 [0 bids]
ASIA - ASIA CASSETTE IN MINT CONDITION / EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / YES US $13.04 [0 bids]
Uh Yes Uh No by Andy Warhol CD, Nov-1996, Sooj Records SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
RICK WAKEMAN Criminal Record USA PROMO LP Black & White Label Yes Related US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Yes- Owner Of A Lonely Heart/Our Song 7" 45 RPM, ATCO, 1983 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
An Evening of Yes Music Plus * by Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe (CD,... US $15.95 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Completely Yes cd Sandra Crouch/Douglas Miller/Donald Malloy/Walter Hawkins NICE US $15.30 Buy It Now 3h
NOS KLYMAXX .... I'D STILL SAY YES US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h
All Star Tribute To STEVE MILLER BAND - Fly Like an Eagle CD ( yes asia xtc ash) US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 2m
VINYL LP Yes - Tormato Atlantic SD 19202 STRAWBERRY SEAN DAVIS US $10.99 Buy It Now 3h 2m
NOS KLYMAXX ....... I'D STILL SAY YES US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Heaven & Earth [7/22] * by Yes (CD, Jul-2014, Frontiers Records (UK)) US $12.01 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Yes Yes Yes - Peter Gallway New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $22.75 Buy It Now 3h 13m
OH YES WE CAN LOVE: HISTORY OF GLAM ROCK / VARIOUS NEW CD US $98.57 Buy It Now 3h 15m
YES 90125 us original vinyl record "owner of a lonely heart" MINT SEALED US $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 18m
JETS Yes tinight Joesphine 7" Vinyl 45 Orig Classic 80's Rockabilly Pop Ex US $2.07 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Dinah Shore - Dinah, Yes Indeed! lp ST 1247 US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD 1993 Island) Rock 'n Roll, Oldies. *LIKE NEW* US $0.99 [0 bids]
Say Yes to Your Best * by Ben Dixon (CD, Jun-2002, American Classical Jazz) US $12.98 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Pat Boone - Yes Indeed! Lp US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 31m
1 CENT CD VA Yes We Can: Voices Of A Grass Roots Movement SEALED dave stewart US $0.01 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD Every Step's A Yes - The Bees SEALED US $0.01 [1 bids]
YES big generator ROCK new cassette tape US $5.88 Buy It Now 3h 35m
YES Yesterdays New CD Jon Anderson Rick Wakeman Prog Rock US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
CLASSIC ROCK 2001: A ROCK ODYSSEY CD - MOSTLY AUTUMN/STRANGLERS/YES (REF E3) US $6.62 Buy It Now 3h 39m
YES - CLASSIC YES, Best of, Greatest hits, Long Distance Run Around, Roundabout US $3.50 [0 bids]
YES 90215 ATCO W/B 1983 US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) MINT CONDITION US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES YESSONGS Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 Triple Play (8 track) US $26.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Rare Teen Vocal Group 45 : The Georgettes ~ Oh Oh Yes~ Dizzy Over You ~ Jackpot US $25.00 [0 bids]
Time Steve Howe YES PROMO RARE US $29.00 Buy It Now 4h 10m
RCA 10" 78/Sammy Kaye/I Love You, Yes I Do/The Last Polka/E/+-N.O.S!!! US $6.75 Buy It Now 4h 17m
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE (HYBRID) NEW SACD US $39.81 Buy It Now 4h 18m
DAVID CROSBY - Oh Yes I Can - 1989 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.47 Buy It Now 4h 19m
JON E. HOLIDAY & GIRL GRP - YES I WILL LOVE YOU TOMORROW / TIL THE END TIME VG+ US $3.80 [0 bids]
BELTONE R&B rocker 45 BOBBY LEWIS - Yes Oh Yes It Did + Mamie In Afternoon NICE US $4.00 [0 bids]
Just Say Yes: Sire's Winter CD Music Sampler by Various Artists (CD) The Smiths US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 30m
Rare Chicago Blues-DUSTY BROWN "YES SHE'S GONE" 1955 PARROT 820 NM US $24.99 [1 bids]
Just Say Yes: Sire's Winter CD Music Sampler by Various Artists (CD, Sire) US $4.57 [0 bids]
Yes: Leave It- Used 12"- 0-96964- NM- 1983 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes: 9012Live: The Solos- Used LP- 7 90474-1-Y- NM- 1985 US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES Close To The Edge ATLANTIC RECORDS 1972 Piros masterING VG++ RECORD CLUB!!! US $70.99 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Just Say Yo: Vol. 2 of Just Say Yes by Various Artists (CD, Sire) US $5.48 [0 bids]
YES Leave It b/s PROMO UNPLAYED (Vocal/A-Capella) US $3.75 Buy It Now 4h 45m
MEILISSA ETHERIDGE YES I AM & ROBERT PALMER HEAVY NOVA (2 CASSETTES) READ NOTES! US $0.99 [0 bids]
LP-JON(YES)&VANGELIS(APHRODITE'S CHILD)/81,POLYDOR/RCA CLUB EDIT/EX US $0.89 [0 bids]
YES "NM WAX / 7" EP" Classic Yes P-6482 OBI LP AC3840 US $8.49 [2 bids]
YES "NM WAX" Drama P-10854 OBI LP AC3842 US $7.99 [1 bids]
YES "NM WAX" Going for the One P-10304 OBI LP AC3845 US $7.99 [1 bids]
JON ANDERSON "SONG OF SEVEN" LP 1980 yes atlantic US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Union by Yes (2 CASSETTES) GTR SELF TITLED READ NOTES NO SLEEVES PLAY GOOD US $0.99 [0 bids]
OCTOPUS ~ 4 TRACK CD ~ JEALOUSY / EVERYDAY KISS / YOUR SMILE / THEME FROM YES US $4.56 Buy It Now 5h
YES Close To the Edge ATLANTIC RECORDS 1972 PIROS MASTERING AAA matrix VG+ OOP US $39.95 Buy It Now 5h 2m
RICK WAKEMAN The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur LP w/ booklet Yes US $10.00 [0 bids]
Yes Going For The One Remastered CD Progressive Rock Music Album Brand New US $11.60 Buy It Now 5h 7m
Two (2) Yes Albums ~Fragile 1972 & Tormato 1978 Rick Wakeman Steve Howe Nice! US $5.99 [0 bids]
HEAR! Teen 45 RICKY PAGE Yes I'm Lonesome Tonight on Rendezvous US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 10m
YES YES YEARS 4 CASSETTE BOX SET WITH BOOKLET US $9.00 Buy It Now 5h 13m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"