ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Frontiers Records (Universal) 2014
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Fly From HereFly From Here
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
BOOGIE/ Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes US $6.99 Buy It Now 29m 57s
YES-SYMPHONIC LIVE & LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003-JAPAN 3 DVD L08 zd US $49.50 Buy It Now 32m 50s
DO ME BAD THINGS - YES! [DO ME BAD THINGS] [5050467757226] - NEW CD US $5.48 Buy It Now 33m 40s
YES - FLY FROM HERE - T-SHIRT US $40.33 Buy It Now 35m 28s
YES SYMPHONIC MUSIC OF YES 1993 JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen 1ST PRESS US $39.99 Buy It Now 38m 19s
J Church Kill Shelter, Yes! CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 40m 34s
BILL BRUFORD GRADUALLY GOING TORNADO LP YES King Crimson US $6.99 [0 bids]
48m 10s
Alyson Williams - Yes We Can Can (LISTEN) WL Promo US $6.99 Buy It Now 48m 31s
YES Steve Howe Lp Beginings 1975 Atlantic records SD 18154 US $8.99 [0 bids]
50m 45s
Music CD Classic Yes 1981 Atlantic US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
45 rpm RARE!! RALPH HOUSTON The Devil is after me/Yes,I know on DELTA rec R2116 US $2.99 [0 bids]
"Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe CD" (1989 Arista) OOP - Yes - Jon Anderson US $4.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Atco - UK - PS US $3.23 [0 bids]
Yes "Owner of a Lonely Heart" RARE CD single - RARE Remixes OOP US $5.99 [0 bids]
Essentially Yes 5034504133921, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $39.41 Buy It Now 1h 11m
DINAH SHORE Dinah yes indeed GOOD (VINYL ALBUM) US $10.47 Buy It Now 1h 14m
2 LP Lot Yes "Close To The Edge" & Journey "Frontiers" US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
PETER GALLWAY - YES YES YES NEW CD US $21.79 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Yes - YesShows 1980 Atlantic Records SD 2-510 Vinyl Near Mint US $14.99 [0 bids]
CD Yes - Soon Live (Very RARE - Brazil Only) NEW & SELEAD US $19.99 [0 bids]
Ricky Nelson [yes sit, that's my baby][I'm not afraid] 45rpm IMPERIAL records US $30.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YES - YESSHOWS NEW CD US $44.89 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Yes Album, The by Yes (CD, Atlantic RARE Made in Japan For US, NOT 1994 Issue US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Yes The Yes Album Piros/King Atlantic 1975 ARCHIVE MASTER Ultrasonic CLEAN US $44.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
YES, DON'T KILL THE WHALE / ABILENE-AtlantIc 7" PS 1978-EX US $4.82 Buy It Now 1h 45m
GILLA GENTLEMEN CALLERS SAY YES FRANCE US $7.77 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Yes The Director's Cut Of The Wondrous Songs & Stories 2 DVD SET NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 1h 45m
BEES - EVERY STEP'S A YES (BONUS VINYL) NEW VINYL US $26.14 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Yes : Union CD Arista Records 1991 US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
Yes LP - Going For Home (With Original Inner Cover Fold Out Sleeve) US $4.03 [0 bids]
7"-Single GTR When The Heart (1986) GERMANY PS / STEVE HACKETT HOWE YES GENESIS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
YES ~ CLASSIC YES ~ ATLANTIC 19320 (INCLUDES THE 7" RECORD) US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Eddy Grant(7" Vinyl)I Love You, Yes I Love You-Ensign-ENY 216-UK-VG+/Ex US $6.44 Buy It Now 2h 6m
"7"-The Beatles-Ticket to Ride/Yes It Is~STARLINE Capitol label US $19.99 [0 bids]
SYMPHONIC MUSIC OF YES CD+Bonus LIMITED JAPAN w/OBI OOP US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Fats Domino - Yes, My Darling US $0.99 [0 bids]
PROMO ONLY / BACCARA - SORRY I'M A LADY / YES SIR I CAN US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
"7"-Yes-Rhythm of Love SPANISH PROMO US $19.99 [0 bids]
YES~90125~contains OWNER OF A LONELY HEART~ORIGINAL 12" LP *IN SHRINK-NEAR MINT* US $5.99 [0 bids]
Yes Yessongs LP 1973 Atlantic SD 3-100 Gatefold Booklet Vinyl Record US $13.29 Buy It Now 2h 34m
YES 90125 GERMANY PRESSED 1983 VINYL LP + INNER LYRIC WALLET *N/M CLASSIC ALBUM US $14.44 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Yes: Close To The Edge (CD / DVD) = NEW CDA-Music US $29.43 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Yes, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, Excellent US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 47m
STEVE HOWELL & THE MIGHTY MEN - YES I BELIEVE I WILL NEW CD US $21.07 Buy It Now 2h 48m
YES - Going For The One - Excellent Con 12" Single US $11.28 Buy It Now 2h 54m
YES - CLASSIC YES NEW CD US $8.45 Buy It Now 2h 58m
JETS - Yes Tonight Josephine - 1981 UK 7" Vinyl Single PS EMI 5247 Rockabilly EX US $4.82 Buy It Now 2h 59m
45 RECORD KAY STARR- THERE'S YES YES IN YOUR EYES US $0.99 [0 bids]
3h
PATRICK MORAZ The Story of i ATLANTIC LP '76 OG Yes Art Rock Progressive Rock US $1.99 [0 bids]
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (CD, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label)) US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes by Death Cab for Cutie CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Heart Says Yes - Troy Sneed New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $17.62 Buy It Now 3h 16m
PATRICK MORAZ : PATRICK MORAZ (KEYBOARDIST FOR YES) (18175) - RARITIES US $11.49 [0 bids]
Yes M'Dear - Miss Lou Live-Louise Bennett LP US $20.89 Buy It Now 3h 19m
33 RPM RECORD/6) PAT BOONE / YES INDEED ! US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Sorry, I'm A Lady / Yes Sir, I Can Boogie-Baccara 12" US $16.05 Buy It Now 3h 19m
YES - CLASSIC YES US $0.99 [1 bids]
YES - Tormato / US Import Album Cassette Tape / Atlantic 1978 / 064 US $8.05 Buy It Now 3h 26m
YES - Union / US Import Album Cassette Tape / 1991 / 065 US $4.82 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Japan Mika Nakashima Yes Taiwan CD -Normal Edition- US $23.78 Buy It Now 3h 26m
AUDIO CASSETTE RICK WAKEMAN "THE FAMILY ALBUM" YES/PROGRESSIVE ROCK/STRAWBS PROG US $5.99 [0 bids]
* YES - Keys to Ascension - 2 CD SET US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
ORIG 1972 LP "YES"FRAGILE-ROUNDABOUT,WE HAVE HEAVEN,HEART OF THE SUNRISE, CANS US $1.99 [0 bids]
Yes: Big Generator Vinyl Lp ORIGINAL 1987 ATCO RECORDS 90522-1 Ex US $12.99 [0 bids]
Yes by Morphine (CD, Mar-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $4.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN Myths & Legends of King Arthur LP 1975 w/booklet Yes EX US $4.99 [0 bids]
Yes, Please by Fourplay (CD, Aug-2000, Warner Bros.) US $3.50 Buy It Now 3h 50m
SEALED Dolly Parton - I Believe - How Great Thou Art, Yes I see God, More US $3.99 [0 bids]
YES DRAMA 1980 USA GATEFOLD VINYL LP * NEAR MINT VINYL EXCELLENT SLEEVE ALBUM US $17.67 Buy It Now 3h 54m
LOT (36) 60s-70s POP/ROCK LP RECORDS Springsteen YES Outlaws ZZ TOP Boston ELO + US $32.00 [6 bids]
FRANK BOGGS He Died For Me / Yes God Is Real 78 REDEMPTION RECORDS RR1002 US $20.96 Buy It Now 3h 56m
PET SHOP BOYS - YES (LTD) NEW CD US $27.57 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Oh Yes We Can Love: A History Of Glam Rock [CD New] US $62.81 Buy It Now 4h 8m
YES DRAMA bonus tracks JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
YES FRAGILE CD JAPAN EARLY PRESS Out Of Press US $20.69 Buy It Now 4h 9m
YES TORMATO bonus tracks JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 4h 11m
YES 9012 LIVE THE SOLOS bonus track JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 12m
YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE [YES] [081227479725] - NEW CD US $9.02 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Just Say Anything: Volume V of Just Say Yes [PA] - V/A US $2.49 Buy It Now 4h 17m
YES QUARTET / VARIOUS NEW CD US $13.85 Buy It Now 4h 17m
CRASS - YES SIR, I WILL - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.80 Buy It Now 4h 19m
YES CLASSIC VINYL LP & BONUS 45 1981 ATLANTIC RECORDS SD-19320 EX US $16.99 [0 bids]
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE - YES, IT'S TRUE - NEW CD US $15.85 Buy It Now 4h 22m
YES YESTERDAYS atlantic A1B1 UK Lp NEX US $12.89 Buy It Now 4h 23m
YES Classic Yes (Cassette) US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep 1993, Island) US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
JULIUS WECHTER & BAJA MARIMBA BAND: Brasilia / Yes Sir, That's My Baby 45 Easy US $8.00 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Prog Rock Cd Lot (Camel, Gentle Giant, Yes, Steve Hillage, Wakeman) US $15.00 [1 bids]
Yes ~ Records ~ 7 Lot Lps ~ 12" ~ Includes import US $23.00 [0 bids]
YES CD HIGHLIGHTS VERY BEST OF RICK WAKEMAN TEVOR RABIN STEVE HOWE US $1.99 [0 bids]
YES - BIG GENERATOR NEW VINYL US $41.49 Buy It Now 4h 48m
YES-9012 LIVE THE SOLOS-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD E25 US $22.50 Buy It Now 4h 48m
SOUL.BACCARA.YES SIR,I CAN BOOGIE / CARA MIA.GERMAN ORIG 7".VG US $2.82 Buy It Now 4h 49m
RICK WAKEMAN "THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII" USA QUADRAPHONIC LP YES ABWH US $14.50 [0 bids]
YES Drama 12" Vinyl LP Record - Canadian Pressing XSD 16019 US $14.50 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Vintage Lot of 4 YES Vinyl LP Records Fragile VG or VG+ Seen All Good People Era US $14.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"