ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

YES - Classic Yes (Cassette, 1981) US $4.99 [0 bids]
29m 52s
YES - 90125 (Cassette, 1983) US $4.99 [0 bids]
29m 52s
ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES - RANCHO RELAXO ALLSTARS - CD NEW [661956709227] US $9.99 Buy It Now 30m 11s
YES Classic Yes 1981 VG++ Roger Dean cover art w/ 7" bonus insert US $9.99 Buy It Now 32m 35s
YES FRAGILE MINI LP SHM CD SHIPS FROM USA US $39.95 Buy It Now 33m 44s
Yoko Ono, Yes, I'm a Witch Audio CD US $9.29 Buy It Now 40m 50s
film vocal ZARAN LEANDER yes sir ariola german EX LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
45m 7s
JOHNNY RAY Just Walkin' In The Rain & Yes Tonight Josephine 45 rpm 7" BRAND NEW US $16.89 Buy It Now 47m 34s
SMOKEY ROBINSON * STILL SEALED ! VINYL ALBUM * 1982 ORIGINAL * Yes It's You Lady US $4.99 [0 bids]
48m 18s
5 Star If I Say Yes 12 Inch Single Vinyl Record Let Me Down Easy 3 Tracks US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h
Pet Shop Boys Yes Love Etc 2009 Taiwan CD w/OBI US $22.68 Buy It Now 1h 5m
VERY RARE - Yes - Tormato - LP Record, 33 RPM, 12" US $19.99 [0 bids]
YES "BIG GENERATOR" ATCO RECORDS OF ATLANTIC RECORDING CORP. A4 0522 NEW IN WRAP US $2.00 [0 bids]
VINTAGE YES GOING FOR THE ONE VINYL RECORD ST-A-773878-G SEAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 28m
COLOSSAL YES / SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE split 7" WOOD COVER rare UNPLAYED US $31.49 Buy It Now 1h 30m
YES TORMATO ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE LP 554 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Yes Sweetness/Somethings Coming French Pic Cover 45 Atlantic650171 1969 US $40.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
VINTAGE YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE VINYL RECORD SD 7244 ST-A-722619-PR US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Death Cab For Cutie We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes RARE Mispress Vinyl US $49.99 [0 bids]
The Grand Scheme of Things by Steve Howe from Yes (CD,1993, Relativity (Label)) US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 51m
THE YES ALBUM PROG ROCK NM TOP COPY US $6.99 [0 bids]
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label) US $3.79 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Chris Squire Fish Out of Water Vinyl LP Record Album 1975 Yes Atlantic SD18159 US $4.99 [0 bids]
2h
Jon Anderson Deseo Thai Cassette Seal OOP Yes 3 USD SHIPPING REGISTER WORLDWIDE US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Yes Yessongs Thai Release 2 Cassette Seal OOP 3 USD SHIPPING WORLDWIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
YES HIGHLIGHTS THE VERY BEST OF YES US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
GOING FOR THE ONE VINYL LP[FOLD OUT COVER][K50379]1977 YES, YES, Acceptable US $7.47 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Jon Anderson Change We Must Thai Cassette Seal OOP Yes 3 USD SHIPPING WORLDWIDE US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
YES the yes album VG/M- JAPAN P-8079A | 14-0616-092 US $30.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
DOO WOP / ROCK ~ THE SENSATIONS ~ARGO (BLK LBL) 5405 "OH YES, I'LL BE TRUE" 1961 US $13.25 [0 bids]
Rock Promo 45 RAY ALLEN Yes Sir, Mr. President on Param 7 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Rock Promo 45 RAY ALLEN Yes Sir, Mr. President on Param 8 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Yes - "Relayer" - Atlantic SD18122 LP 1974 US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Yes - "Tormato" - 1978 Atlantic records SD 19202 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
MAGIC ELF cd - King Crimson Yes Gentle Giant ELP Rush Jethro Tull Dixie Dregs US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 45m
VINTAGE YES FRAGILE VINYL RECORD & BOOKLET SD 7211 ST-A-712368-PR US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
YELLO: YOU GOTTA SAY YES TO ANOTHER EXCESS - NEAR MINT AUSTRALIAN PRESSING US $51.65 [0 bids]
YES YESSHOWS GATEFOLD COVER 2 LP SET 812 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 3m
John Lennon Watching The Wheels/ Yes I'm Your Angel Vinyl 45 RPM Single NEW US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Louise Mandrell - I Wanna Say Yes / There'll Never Be Another For Me VG / VG+ US $1.29 Buy It Now 3h 16m
YES - FRAGILE TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $60.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
RICK WAKEMAN - YES -NO EARTHLY CONNECTION TURKISH PRESS US $60.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
YES - RELAYER TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $60.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 20m
YES TORMATO 1978 ATLANTIC RECORDS US RADIO PROMO LP PROG US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Yes Talk UK vinyl LP album record 828489-1 VICTORY 1994 US $168.79 Buy It Now 3h 24m
YES - TIME AND A WORD RUSSIAN PRESSING RARE RUSSIA US $45.00 Buy It Now 3h 29m
YES - TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $90.00 Buy It Now 3h 29m
YES - 90125 TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $80.00 Buy It Now 3h 36m
YES - DRAMA TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $70.00 Buy It Now 3h 37m
YES-YES HIGH VIBRATION-JAPAN 16 SACD / CD HYBRID BOX CU50 US $421.50 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Black Grape - Marbles (why You Say Yes...?) - Promo Only CD Single (RAR5P-4103) US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
AFFAIR - YES YES TO YOU NEW CD US $14.78 Buy It Now 3h 53m
90125 - YES (CD) US $7.98 Buy It Now 4h
YES - 90125 JAPAN PROMO Vinyl LP w/OBI US $9.99 [0 bids]
4h
BILL BRUFORD sealed LP Gradulaly Going Tornado EG/Jem KING CRIMSON prog YES US $4.99 [1 bids]
lord koos 12":MAJOR ONEY-haller yes (hear) US $17.04 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Silver Columns - Yes and Dance - MINT CD - FASTPOST US $7.15 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Eagle-eye Cherry - Yes It's My Real Name - Promo Only CD Single (OSK 41271) US $10.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Pet Shop Boys NEW SEALED VINYL LP Yes *FREE 1st UK POST *WORLD SHIP Neil Tennant US $32.22 Buy It Now 4h 33m
Grapefruit - Elevator c/w Yes 7" Japan 45 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Mourmansk 150 - Yes We Conflict CD POWER ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIAL GENOCIDE ORGAN US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Yes, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, Excellent US $3.50 Buy It Now 4h 59m
YES - 1987 Magazine Poster US $7.68 Buy It Now 5h 11m
YES-DRAMA-RARE ORIG. YUGOSLAVIAN LP 1981+INNER/LYRICS US $16.00 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Yes - Close To The Edge CD WEA/ELEKTRA ENTERTAINMENT US $16.30 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Mollys Yes - Sugar - Promo Only CD Single (U5P-1608) US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Melissa Etheridge - Yes I Am /1993 JAPAN CD N/OBI #12-4 US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
YES - YES (LTD) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $44.23 Buy It Now 5h 53m
BACCARA YES SIR, I CAN BOOGIE / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
YES -MEN - PROSODY (LTD) NEW VINYL US $33.90 Buy It Now 6h 2m
YES-TIME AND A WORD-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 6h 7m
YES-SYMPHONIC LIVE & LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003-JAPAN 3 DVD L08 B US $53.50 Buy It Now 6h 13m
BOND / FAIELLA / SPERRY / LONDON / CLEVELAND CS - YES THE MUSIC OF NEW CD US $25.94 Buy It Now 6h 22m
The Blood Arm Say yes CD Single US $4.25 Buy It Now 6h 32m
RAFIQ BHATIA - YES IT WILL NEW VINYL US $31.32 Buy It Now 6h 33m
LYNN WHITE - Yes I'm Ready - Excellent Condition LP Record Naylo W 13007 US $15.34 Buy It Now 6h 37m
LYNN WHITE - Yes I'm Ready - Excellent Condition LP Record Naylo WAY 269505 1 US $13.63 Buy It Now 6h 37m
YES - Platinum LP Disc - FRAGILE US $187.64 Buy It Now 7h 8m
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE CD - YES, IT'S TRUE (2013) - NEW UNOPENED US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Garden Parti & Caroline Yes, New Music US $10.85 Buy It Now 7h 20m
YES - TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS [REMASTER] - NEW CD BOXSET US $56.74 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Classic Yes [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
SY OLIVER - YES INDEED - RARE FRENCH LP / JAZZ US $10.43 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Ayumi Nakamura - YES - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $22.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
Ricken's - 20 WHO,YES & JAM-RECORD - Japan CD-NEW J-POP US $20.89 Buy It Now 7h 53m
yes mama ok? - CEO - Japan CD - NEW ????? EQTR-2002 US $299.99 Buy It Now 7h 53m
BEN LEE - Hey You Yes You - Japan CD+2BONUS - 14Tracks US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Patrick Moraz LP+Big Poster-Insert 1978 UK Charisma 1st Press NM Yes Moody Blues US $39.00 Buy It Now 7h 57m
PERFECT PUSSY CD - SAY YES TO LOVE (2014) - NEW UNOPENED US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 59m
JON ANDERSON - THE MORE YOU KNOW Polish Press Prog Rock Tape Ex YES EAGLE Label US $2.90 Buy It Now 8h
THE TWILIGHTS 7" You Got Soul / Yes I Will 45 RPM Single Columbia US $14.08 [0 bids]
YES ROUNDABOUT 88 BIG TOUR 1987-1988 US $79.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
YES 90125 WEST GERMANY 02 matrix TARGET CD issue (35dp red face) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Yasmine Garbi - Yes JAPAN CD W/OBI #51 US $4.89 Buy It Now 8h 24m
CD Album The Softlightes - Say No To Being Cool Say Yes To Being Happy [Enhanced US $2.71 Buy It Now 8h 29m
KEVIN AYERS - YES WE HAVE NO MA¤ANAS [5099926829722] - NEW CD US $8.73 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Yes / And You & I DVD US $12.84 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Yes, Milord! - Various Artists (NEW 3 x CD) US $18.75 Buy It Now 8h 52m
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION - L P LP VINYL LONG PLAYER USED US $3.41 Buy It Now 9h 8m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"