ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
The Studio Albums 1969-1987The Studio Albums 1969-1987
Atlantic Catalog Group 2013
Smokey Robinson - Yes It's You Lady - 12" LP Record US $1.99 [0 bids]
33m 37s
YES FRAGILE, TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS & GOING FOR THE ONE NICE ! US $9.99 [0 bids]
38m
YES into the lens (i am a camera) 3767 promo usa atlantic 1980 7" WS EX/ US $48.85 Buy It Now 46m
DINAH SHORE yes indeed 5C 038 85290 dutch emi LP PS EX/EX US $14.57 Buy It Now 47m 16s
MUSIC CD MCALMONT & BUTLER YES US $6.89 Buy It Now 47m 54s
YES. GOING FOR THE ONE - RARE LTD.ED. 12" 1977 .N/M US $8.09 Buy It Now 49m 3s
Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer/Surething, Yes I do US $1.60 [0 bids]
54m 56s
1972 LP Record Album YES FRAGILE Atlantic SD 19132 US $14.50 [0 bids]
VARIOUS - YES WE CAN:SOUNGS ABOUT L - OH017 US $21.20 Buy It Now 1h 5m
YES LEAVE IT (2 VERSIONS) NEAR MINT ORIGINAL SINGLE FROM 1983 FROM YES US $1.62 Buy It Now 1h 7m
YES LIFE ME UP GIVE & TAKE EXCELLENT ORIGINAL SINGLE 1991 US $1.62 Buy It Now 1h 8m
YES - UNION - CASSETTE TAPE - INCLUDES BONUS TRACK NOT ON VINYL LP US $8.09 Buy It Now 1h 12m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $145.89 Buy It Now 1h 23m
YES yesterdays vg+ US $16.63 Buy It Now 1h 25m
1970'S Newspaper Clipping : Jon Anderson Of Yes : There's no end in sight US $12.97 Buy It Now 1h 26m
5 STAR 'IF I SAY YES' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $4.85 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Yes- Ultimate Yes - 35th Anniversary - 2cd - 8122737022 US $20.09 Buy It Now 1h 29m
1970'S Newspaper Clipping : Patrick Moratz, You can't bluff your way through Yes US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Yes CD 90125 West German target 790125-2 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Yes(Vinyl LP)9012 Live-The Solos-US-790 474-1-ATCO-Ex/NM US $13.19 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes(12" Vinyl Ltd Edition)Going For The One-Atlantic-K 11047-UK-VG/NM US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes(Vinyl LP)90125-ATCO-79 0125 1-Germany-Ex/NM US $17.49 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes(Vinyl LP)Tormato-US-SD 19202-Atlantic-Ex/NM US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
RICK WAKEMAN The Myths & Legends Of King Arthur LP w/ booklet Yes US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YES - SYMPHONIC LIVE - EAGCD481 US $11.92 Buy It Now 1h 32m
MORPHINE - YES - RCD10320 US $14.59 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YES Relayer LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
YES - TIME AND A WORD (REMASTERED) - 8122737872 US $10.81 Buy It Now 1h 37m
YES Tormato LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
45 w/PS JOHN LENNON Watching The Wheels - Yes I'm Your Ang NM ORIG 49695 EB83 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
45 PS JOHN LENNON Watching The Wheels - Yes I'm Your Angel NM- GEF-49695 EB83 US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Yes Close to the Edge 1972 1st 1B Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, EXC US $42.90 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Yes(Vinyl LP)Tormato-Atlantic-K 50518-UK-VG/NM US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Donna Fargo 45 Do I Love You (Yes In Every Way) / Dee Dee US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Anderson,Bruford,Wakeman,Howe-Yes US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 45m
78 rpm BILLY MERRIN COMMANDERS i like to go back in the evening / say yes cherie US $40.53 Buy It Now 1h 45m
NU SHOOZ should i say yes JAPAN 7" Used Rental US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Gary Glitter~Oh Yes! You're Beutiful/Thank You, Baby, For Myself [7"@45] 1974 US $5.84 [0 bids]
YES - INTO THE LENS - VINYL 45' US $8.09 Buy It Now 1h 52m
PAT BOONE: Yes Indeed! oldies vinyl US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
EDDY GRANT 'I LOVE YOU, YES, I LOVE YOU' UK 7" SINGLE US $6.08 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Poster Size Advert 15x12 Reading Rock Festival 1975 Yes & Zebra US $19.45 Buy It Now 1h 54m
YES - Classic Yes CD 1994 82687-2 ATLANTIC US $7.59 Buy It Now 1h 56m
YES Relayer CD Classic 1974 Album Soon, Gates of Delirium US $3.99 [1 bids]
FIVE STAR 'IF I SAY YES' UK 7" SINGLE US $4.46 Buy It Now 1h 57m
FLYING MACHINE 'YES I UNDERSTAND' UK 7" SINGLE US $9.71 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Poster Size Advert 15x12 Yes in concert with Gryphon (Yesterdays Album) US $19.45 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Barbara Mason Original "Yes, I'm Ready"/ VG US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
SMOKEY ROBINSON " YES IT'S YOU LADY " MOTOWN VINYL LP 1982 US $9.71 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Yes Big Generator 1987 DMM Precision 1st Press ARCHIVE MASTER Ultrasonic Cleaned US $42.90 Buy It Now 2h 4m
JETS 'YES TONIGHT JOSEPHINE' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $6.08 Buy It Now 2h 4m
JETS 'YES TONIGHT JOSEPHINE' UK 7" SINGLE US $4.46 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Yes - YesShows 1980 Atlantic Records SD 2-510 Vinyl Near Mint US $14.99 [0 bids]
7" Single 45 - YES - WONDEROUS STORIES - 1977 - Brazil US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
MERRY CLAYTON 'YES' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $9.71 Buy It Now 2h 17m
GTR-S/t Japan mini lp CD+2 Obi+Promo Poster Steve Hackett Genesis Steve Howe Yes US $69.80 Buy It Now 2h 17m
NU SHOOZ 'SHOULD I SAY YES' US IMPORT 7" SINGLE PROMO COPY US $7.70 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Yes - Big Generator - Polish Release - NEW US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 22m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE SIGNED BY THREE ORIGINAL MEMBERS US $9.99 [0 bids]
Oh Yes I Can by David Crosby (CD, Jul-2003, One Way Records) US $9.99 [0 bids]
TIGER TIM - STARGIRL / YES I WILL 7" 75 VG US $1.59 [1 bids]
THE CHI-LITES 'YES I'M READY' UK 7" SINGLE US $7.70 Buy It Now 2h 35m
The Beatles Ticket To Ride Yes It Is 7" 45 Single (G) US $1.60 [0 bids]
Yes Live From The House Of Blues 2 CD NEW Jon Anderson US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Yes Relayer LP (1974) Atlantic K 50096 Pecko Porky A1/B1 *Has Marks* US $8.09 Buy It Now 2h 39m
TITIYO 'MY BODY SAYS YES' UK 7" SINGLE US $4.46 Buy It Now 2h 40m
OH! DARLING DO SAY YES - Vintage Sheet Music - THE TWO BOBS US $19.45 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Yes...Yessongs...TRIPLE LP with booklet US $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
EIRE APPARENT "YES I NEED SOMEONE" 45 ORIGINAL 1968 BUDDAH BDA67 NM HENDRIX PROD US $24.99 [0 bids]
YES keys to ascension ESSENTIAL 2CD + POSTER EDF CD 417! US $19.44 Buy It Now 2h 44m
YES 'GOING FOR THE ONE' UK 7" SINGLE US $5.27 Buy It Now 2h 45m
YES 'OWNER OF A LONELY HEART' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $7.70 Buy It Now 2h 45m
YES 'OWNER OF A LONELY HEART' UK PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE #2 US $7.70 Buy It Now 2h 45m
RARE radio show w/ Beatles, Yes, Rockwell, Go Gos, Cars, Phil Collins!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
45 Record TERI DESARIO with K.C. - YES I'M READY - VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (CD, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.97 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge CD Pink Dido Runaways Joan Jett Alanis Morrisette US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
CHESTERFIELD KINGS Yes I Understand Beau Brummels 7" 45 PS Babiuk Prevost 2000 US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Jon Anderson (Yes) singles x 2 - Easier Said Than Done & Surrender US $3.00 [0 bids]
YES Open Your Eyes 1997 Tour Programme Steve HoweJon Anderson Chris Squire US $16.20 Buy It Now 2h 59m
HILLARY KANTER My Heart's Saying Yes / Hey RCA RECORD used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Bing Crosby 78 RPM "Your socks dont match/My baby said yes" US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Yes Love Will Find A Way 45 w Picture Sleeve Near Mint vinyl US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 13m
YES "Fragile" 12" Album SD-7211 Vinyl w/ Photo Booklet 1972 Atlantic Records US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 13m
HOUSE OF YES LIVE FROM THE HOUSE OF BLUES 2 DISC SET ON EAGLE RECORDS US $9.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? Brazil Ed. CD Genesis Yes Roger Waters US $74.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
YES RELAYER 1974 VG+ TO VG++ HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
YES-TORMATO. 8TRK CD ALBUM REMASTERED US $6.47 Buy It Now 3h 19m
YES-DRAMA. 6TRK CD ALBUM REMASTERED US $6.47 Buy It Now 3h 19m
YES-HIGHLIGHTS THE VERY BEST OF. 12TRK CD ALBUM US $6.47 Buy It Now 3h 19m
YES-RELAYER. 3TRK CD ALBUM REMASTERED US $6.47 Buy It Now 3h 19m
ORIG 1972 LP "YES"FRAGILE-ROUNDABOUT,WE HAVE HEAVEN,HEART OF THE SUNRISE, CANS US $1.99 [0 bids]
YES-YES-TODAY. 17TRK CD ALBUM ON 2 DISCS US $6.47 Buy It Now 3h 21m
YES 01 (MUSIC) PHOTO PRINT US $4.05 Buy It Now 3h 22m
YES 02 (MUSIC) PHOTO PRINT US $4.05 Buy It Now 3h 22m
YES Roundabout - Japanese 7"/45 Blue Label Promo/Sample Single + P/C; NM/Rare US $145.89 Buy It Now 3h 23m
ATERRA MARCUS VIANA MUSICA DAS ESFERAS 3 CD YES RUSH US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
HAPPY MONDAYS / ... YES PLEASE ! / CASSETTE TAPE / FACTORY 1992 / FACT 420c US $10.52 Buy It Now 3h 29m
KEVIN AYERS - YES WE HAVE NO MA¤ANAS [5099926829722] - NEW CD US $10.60 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Lady Gaga poker chip key ring only made 2 yes just 2 US $1.60 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"