ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
The Studio Albums 1969-1987The Studio Albums 1969-1987
Atlantic Catalog Group 2013
Ultimate Yes: 35th Anniversary CollectionUltimate Yes: 35th Anniversary Collection
Elektra / Wea 2004
Wonderous Stories: Best ofWonderous Stories: Best of
Music Club Deluxe 2014
Gloria Mann Earth Angel / I Love You Yes 45 vg++ '55 Pop Doo Wop Sound 109 US $9.99 Buy It Now 34m 30s
Yes Sealed Orig Cassette Tape Union US $12.00 Buy It Now 36m 32s
UNREST Mark Robinson Yes She is My Skinhead Gir RARE 7" yellow vinyl NEW US $6.99 Buy It Now 43m 12s
ASIA: FIRST ALBUM (1982) - YES, KING CRIMSON, ELP - GEFFEN JAPAN WITH OBI NM/NM US $7.00 [0 bids]
44m 38s
Yes - Going for the One Vinyl LP 1977 Great Condition! US $12.99 Buy It Now 45m 20s
MOLLYS-YES-Wonderworld-SHARLA PEMBER-Karen Naifeh-GLASS HOUSE-Blink-TULSA,Ok-cd US $9.29 Buy It Now 45m 58s
YES "NM WAX" 90125 P-11356 OBI LP Ad1120 US $11.49 [2 bids]
46m 42s
YES "NM WAX / BOOKLET" Yessongs P-5087 3LP AD1128 US $21.49 [4 bids]
46m 47s
MORPHINE Yes LP RYKO RALP 10320 ROCK Alternative STILL SEALED US $32.99 [1 bids]
46m 54s
BACCARA Yes SIr, I Can Boogie RVP-6270 OBI LP Ad1149 US $9.50 [2 bids]
46m 54s
LP Record Album TOMMY DORSEY YES INDEED US $4.99 Buy It Now 46m 56s
POLYPHONIC SPREE yes it's true LP SEALED limited edition NEW colored vinyl 2013 US $24.99 Buy It Now 48m 30s
Yes Sealed Orig Cassette Tape US $12.00 Buy It Now 52m 41s
KING CRIMSON IN THE COURT CRIMSON KING PROMO POSTER 1969,FRIPP,PROG ROCK,YES,LP US $51.42 [14 bids]
53m 59s
YES - The Very Best of YES US $5.00 [0 bids]
56m 40s
JON ANDERSON 3 Ships LP YES US $15.42 Buy It Now 58m 5s
Just Say Mao-Volume III Of Just Say Yes, Just Say Mao, Good US $4.49 Buy It Now 58m 27s
POINTER SISTERS-YES WE CAN CAN: THE CD NEW US $9.40 Buy It Now 59m 27s
A BAND-EVERY STEP`S A YES CD NEW US $13.00 Buy It Now 59m 44s
FITZGERALD,MICHAEL B-YES CD NEW US $13.00 Buy It Now 59m 53s
Tommy Dorsey - Yes Indeed! (LP RCA LPM-1229)(BF) VG/VG++ US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Country Rare 45 Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar / Say Yes On Big Machine R US $29.99 [0 bids]
Rare Soul 45 : Powerful People ~ ( Little Girl ) Say Yes ~ Epic 8-50390 US $25.00 [0 bids]
YES / CLOSE TO THE EDGE / CASSETTE TAPE / ATLANTIC (1972) US $10.01 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Yes "Big Generator" 1987 Rock LP, VG+, Promo, Vinyl US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YES Going for the One CD US $3.25 [4 bids]
The Yes Album - Vinyl LP 1971 Atlantic Recording Corp. US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT ~ PROMOTIONAL - DJ - 45RPM ~ RARE COLORED VINYL ~ MONO - STEREO US $38.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
LOTHAR & THE HAND PEOPLE Midnight Ranger Yes I love you promo electronic US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
VINTAGE 1974 YES YESTERDAYS 33 LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
Classic Yes [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.50 [0 bids]
YES**YESSONGS (RM)**2 CD SET US $15.95 Buy It Now 1h 46m
TUNE BLENDERS: Oh Yes I Know / Shoo-shoo (vinyl 45) re US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Dodie Stevens 45 YES, I'M LONELY TONIGHT / TOO YOUNG ~ DOT VG pop teen-rock US $2.16 Buy It Now 1h 50m
BRIAN MAY -Another World,Import cd,Queen,Pink floyd,Scorpions,Status Quo,Yes US $0.99 [1 bids]
VINTAGE 1973 YES TALES FROM THE TOPOGARPHIC OCEANS DOUBLE 33 LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
VINTAGE 1971 THE YES ALBUM 33 LP US $5.99 [0 bids]
(DJ687) Yes Sir Boss, Desperation State EP - 2012 DJ CD US $5.12 Buy It Now 1h 58m
VINTAGE 1980 YES [SHOWS] DOUBLE 33 LP'S US $9.99 [0 bids]
YES L.A. vinyl reissue L.A. punk dangerhouse BLACK or BLUE US $12.99 [0 bids]
THE CURE Just Say Yes PROMO CD Single Import New Wave US $27.00 [0 bids]
(BQ514) Langhorne Slim, Say Yes - 2010 DJ CD US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 3m
7"-Single RICK WAKEMAN - Animal Showdown (1979) Ex- YES US $6.50 Buy It Now 2h 4m
(lot of 2) YES - LP record US $7.99 [0 bids]
Shirley Brown: "Woman To Woman" & "Yes Sir Brother" - '74 Soul hit - nice! US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING US $28.00 Buy It Now 2h 10m
VINTAGE 1974 YES RELAYER 33 LP GREAT SHAPE... US $8.99 [0 bids]
Union by Yes (Arista)  HITS  Minty CD  New Case US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
YES ~ JON ANDERSON ~ 3 SHIPS ~ LIMITED EDITION WHITE LABEL DJ PROMO 45 US $26.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Classic Yes by Yes  (Atlantic)  HITS  Minty CD  New Case US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Yes Yessongs 3 Record prog rock 1970s LP vinyl record US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Yes, I Believe I Will [Digipak] by Steve Howell & the Mighty Men (CD,... US $8.55 [0 bids]
Louis Armstrong, I'll Get Mine Bye And Bye/Yes Suh!, Decca 3900 US $6.00 [0 bids]
Andrews Sisters, Yes, My Darling Daughter/You're A Lucky Fellow Mr. Smith, Decca US $4.00 [0 bids]
We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes by Death Cab for Cutie (Vinyl,... US $110.00 [0 bids]
THE COLEMAN BROTHERS - YES WE SHALL ALL MEET IN HEAVEN * - NEW CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Yes Big Generator 1980s Classic Rock LP vinyl record US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 30m
YES Vtg 1970`s Very Large 63mm-2.5" UK MADE Button Pin Badge RARE US $10.27 Buy It Now 2h 31m
YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE [YES] [081227479725] - NEW CD US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Yes by Yes1994 Atlantic Remaster CD 82680-2 Peter Banks US $8.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Music An Evening With Jon Anderson 1977 Promo Prog Rock, Interview US $29.90 [0 bids]
YES 8 TRACK TAPE LOT! YESSONGS VOLUME 1 & 2 FRAGILE US $3.99 [0 bids]
Phil Spector Nm! 45 Steve Douglas & His Merry Men - Yes Sir! That'S My Baby / Lt US $29.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Friends & Relatives (2CD) UK FREEPOST US $9.08 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Earl Grant-Yes Sirree!-DECCA DL4403- 1963 US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Yes by Morphine (CD, Mar-1995, Ryko Distribution) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Yes I Am, Etheridge, Melissa, Very Good US $1.99 [0 bids]
Dickies U.K .Single CD "Just Say Yes." +2, Overground 12, SEALED US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD) LIKE NEW FREE SHIPPING US $5.06 Buy It Now 2h 58m
FROM MOONLIGHT MADNESS YES I'M READY & WITH YOUR LOVE-45 RPM RECORD US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES LIFT ME UP-GIVE & TAKE 45 VG+ ROCK ARISTA 1991 US $1.29 [0 bids]
The Sensations POP ROCK 45 (ARGO 5405) Let Me In/Oh Yes, I'll Be True VG US $6.95 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Sweet Sensation (import 45) SURETHING, YES I DO / SAD SWEET DREAMER ~ VG++ soul US $2.70 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Sealed new 9012 live the solos LP YES US $20.00 [0 bids]
(EC391) The Diamond Lights, Secret Hell / Yes Sir - 2013 DJ CD US $3.41 Buy It Now 3h 19m
(AW723) Yes Giantess, The Ruins - DJ CD US $4.71 Buy It Now 3h 20m
The Yes Album Vintage Vinyl LP Record 1971 VG+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
Yes Giorgio-1982-Origina lSoundtrack-10 Track-LP US $18.76 Buy It Now 3h 26m
YES**TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS (RM/EXPANDED)**2 CDS US $23.95 Buy It Now 3h 28m
YES YESSONGS 3 LP SET PLUS INSERT PICTURE BOOK US $9.99 [0 bids]
YES - WONDEROUS STORIES: THE BEST OF YES - 2 CD BOXSET US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Jon and Vangelis The Friends of Mr. Cairo Anderson Yes Vinyl LP Record Album US $4.99 [0 bids]
EARL GRANT- YES SIRREE- VINYL RECORD- STEREO- VG+/VG 1963 US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 38m
TOMMY DORSEY ORCH JO STAFFORD RCA VICTOR YES INDEED/ SONG OF INDIA E+ US $6.00 [0 bids]
YES Tales From Topographic Oceans 2CD MINI LP US $16.49 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Yes Close to The Edge 1970s prog rock LP vinyl record US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 43m
JOHNNY VARRO - SAY YES: ARBORS PIANO SERIES AT MIKE'S PLACE, VOL. 2 - NEW CD US $13.10 Buy It Now 3h 44m
The Polyphonic Spree - Yes, It's True LP NEW 180g w/mp3 Kirtland US $25.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE - YES, IT'S TRUE - NEW CD US $14.98 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Sweet Soul ( Barbara Mason ) Yes, it's you 45rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ticket to ride - yes it is 7"-VINYL 45rpm GERMANY STEREO great 1976 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Maggio,Marty - Yes Country [CD New] US $15.92 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Polyphonic Spree - Yes It's True [Vinyl New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Yes - Big Generator (LP 1987 Atco 90522-1) VG/NM US $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Yes - Going For The One [CD New] US $10.44 Buy It Now 3h 50m
HEAR Funk Soul Samples 45 LITTLE DION Yes We Can-Can CAPITOL 6558 PROMO DJ US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
GTR s/t Mini LP CD JAPAN IECP-10063 / Steve Hackett Genesis Steve Howe Yes US $12.00 [4 bids]
Pet Shop Boys - Yes [CD New] US $16.86 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Colossal Yes - Loosen The Lead & Spoil The Dogs [CD New] US $14.62 Buy It Now 3h 53m
HARRY KARI - YOKOHAMA MAMA/YES SIR, THATS MY BABY 45 on CAPITOL - 50s NOVELTY US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"