ROUNDABOUT: THE BEST OF YES- LIVE

- Igor Kohoroshev / keyboards
- Billy Sherwood / guitars
- Chris Squire / bass
- Alan White / drums & percussion

C & P 2003 Music Club (2003)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live Music

Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Frontiers Records (Universal) 2014
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
YES : CLOSE TO THE EDGE (19133) - RARITIES US $7.99 [0 bids]
32m 44s
YES tales from topographic oceans Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (2cd) US $29.99 [1 bids]
38m 22s
JOE BUDDEN-FIRE (YES YES Y'ALL) FEAT BUSTA RHYMES 6-VERSION U.S PROMO DJ CD C22# US $14.47 Buy It Now 39m 10s
JON ANDERSON olias of sunhillow Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $61.00 [10 bids]
39m 30s
REFUGEE LP NICE/YES CHARISMA FC 6066 US $4.85 [0 bids]
41m 4s
RICK NELSON "YES SIR, THAT'S MY BABY'" 60'S 7' IMPERIAL 5685 US $24.99 Buy It Now 41m 33s
JON ANDERSON song of seven Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $29.99 [0 bids]
41m 45s
Yoko Ono 2007 Yes, I'm a Witch [used CD] mixes Flaming Lips Cat Power Le Tigre + US $3.64 [0 bids]
43m 31s
STEVE HOWE beginnings Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $29.99 [2 bids]
44m 1s
STEVE HOWE the steve howe album Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $32.66 [2 bids]
46m 23s
CHRIS SQUIRE fish out of water Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $58.00 [7 bids]
47m 59s
12 ROCK/POP CDS/BOB SEGER,EAGLES,SHAKIRA,YES,PINK FLOYD, JOEY RAMONE+ MORE!! US $9.50 [9 bids]
49m 16s
BARBARA MASON Yes I'm Ready BOBBY LEWIS Tossin' & Turnin' 2 Hits 45 RPM 7 Single US $6.00 Buy It Now 49m 28s
ALAN WHITE ramshackled Japan MINI LP SHM-CD (YES SOLOS) US $26.01 [3 bids]
49m 48s
Rock This World / Crunch - Yes King Records #424979 US $6.47 Buy It Now 52m 4s
WEBB PIERCE YES I KNOW WHY / CAUSE I LOVE YOU 7" 45 PINK LABEL PROMO ORIGINAL US $9.99 [0 bids]
52m 10s
THE SENSATIONS LET ME IN / OH YES I'LL BE FINE 45 RPM ARGO 5405 US $9.99 [0 bids]
52m 10s
Errol Brown - Still Sexy (Yes U Are) - Errol 03 #234441 US $6.47 Buy It Now 52m 12s
Brasstooth - The Yes No Game Definitive Funk 1 #340991 US $6.47 Buy It Now 52m 16s
YES - Owner Of A Lonely Heart - AND - 2005 #283311 US $6.47 Buy It Now 52m 20s
Yes 1994 Japan Tour Book Concert Program with Ticket Stab Jon Anderson US $149.99 Buy It Now 54m 33s
YES - Tormato US $10.54 Buy It Now 1h
JEAN MARC DOMPIERRE ORCHESTRA LET'S DANCE VOL 1 K TEL NC 631-1 CANADA SEALED YES US $25.00 [0 bids]
YES Tales From Topographic Oceans 2 LP SET EX! 1973 NICE! US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Yes / Fragile /Atlantic Label / SD 7211 / 1972 US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
VINYL LP Yes - Classic Yes Atlantic RCA pressing US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
90125 by Yes 1983 ATLANTIC LP 12" (VG) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Bobby Lewis Yes Oh Yes It Did/Mamie In The Afternoon 45 RPM Belltone Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Don Gibson - Yes I'm Hurting 45 1966 VG+ US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
YES: Wonderous Stories (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Patrick Moraz Future Memories II CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $9.71 Buy It Now 1h 21m
YES: Going For The One (rock & pop vinyl 12) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Melissa Etheridge: Yes I Am, 10 Track Music Cd US $4.99 [0 bids]
Patrick Moraz Timecode CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes US $9.71 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Yes "Tales From Topographic Oceans" Vinyl Record Album Good Condition US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
NEWSONG say yes! LP Mint- 7 01 001633 X Xian Vinyl 1987 Record US $14.40 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
2 YES CDs 90125 & Very Best of Yes US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
BLUE MAGNOLIA JASS ORCHESTRA YES, SIR, IT`S...SAVOY BLUES VINYL LP SIGNED COPY US $8.09 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Yesyears Box - Yes CD 4 Discs RARE PROGRESSIVE CLASSIC ROCK US $17.40 Buy It Now 1h 40m
YES - CLASSIC YES LIVE EP VG++ WHITE LABEL CRC 7"! '74 prog HEAR Atlantic US $1.99 [0 bids]
VINTAGE YES 90125 CASSETTE TAPE. US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes: Big Generator Vinyl Lp ORIGINAL 1987 ATCO RECORDS 90522-1 Ex US $12.99 [0 bids]
90125 by Yes CD, Mar-1984, Atco USA Free Shipping U.S.A. US $6.14 Buy It Now 1h 44m
YES "TORMATO" VINYL LP ORIGINAL 1978 ATLANTIC RECORDS SD 19202, STEREO EX US $12.99 [0 bids]
YES "RELAYER" VINYL LP 1977 RE-ISSUE OF 1974 CLASSIC ATLANTIC SD19135, STEREO EX US $16.99 [0 bids]
Yes: Time And a Word Atlantic promo SD-8273 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
YES "CLASSIC YES" CD ALBUM US $8.92 Buy It Now 1h 47m
YES "CLOSE TO THE EDGE" CD ALBUM US $8.92 Buy It Now 1h 48m
YES "MAGNIFICATION" CD ALBUM US $8.92 Buy It Now 1h 48m
YES "THE ULTIMATE YES 35TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION" 2 X CD ALBUM US $8.92 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Yes LP Tormato US $6.99 [0 bids]
CRANIUM'S Rick Wakeman THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII orig A+M Lp NM Yes Strawbs US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Yes - Open Your Eyes NEW LP US $40.07 Buy It Now 1h 53m
John Fahey -1980-Takoma-12", 33 RPM LP- "Yes! Jesus Loves Me - Guitar Hymns" US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
STEVE HOWE Turbulence 1991 CD MINT Yes Guitar Bill Bruford US $3.99 [0 bids]
Baron Four, The - Yes I Do/girl NEW 7" US $7.30 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (CD, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label)) US $0.88 [0 bids]
Ray Charles - Yes Indeed [Vinyl New] US $24.29 Buy It Now 1h 56m
(BO791) Langhorne Slim, Say Yes - 2010 DJ CD US $3.97 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Yes, It's a House Session by Tune Brothers (CD, Apr-2009, 2 Discs, ZYX Music) US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
45 RPM RECORD JOHN LENNON OKO PROMO WATCHING WHEELS YES I'M YOUR BABY BEATLES US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h
Just Say Yo: Vol. 2 of Just Say Yes by Various Artists (CD, Sire) US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Yes, God is real SEALED LP 12" 12inch vinyl record 2g US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Harri Kari-Yes Sir, That's My Baby /Yokohama Mama - Capitol 2392 Novelty Jazz 78 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Yes Album, The by Yes (CD, Aug-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE - LP RECORD 33 RPM - 1972 US $16.20 [0 bids]
DAVID CROSBY Oh yes I can Vinyl LP A&M AMA5232 1989 US $17.82 Buy It Now 2h 25m
YES "KEYS TO ASCENSION" 1996 UK PROMO 2 X CD ALBUM MINT 9 SONGS 2 CD DISCS SET** US $89.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Richie Rich - Yes, I Have Returned 12" US $19.46 Buy It Now 2h 44m
YES "90125" Atco/7 90125-2 (CD) US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Clark Terry Yes, The Blues * Pablo 1981 Japan Pressing Near Mint No Bar Code US $12.99 [0 bids]
(DW727) M+A, Things.Yes - 2011 DJ CD US $9.89 Buy It Now 2h 51m
YES 9012 Live The Solos CD Japan 7 tracks ATCO AMCY-375 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Yes Yessongs vol.1 8 track tape tested US $2.99 [1 bids]
YES~THE YES ALBUM~RARE ORIG '70 ATLANTIC LP~ORIG GEORGE PIROS MASTER~MINT US $25.00 [0 bids]
70'S CLASSIC ROCK CD ALICE COOPER DEEP PURPLE WARREN ZEVON WAR BOSTON FREE YES US $3.00 [0 bids]
Yes - Yessongs (3 LP set) (Atlantic 3-100) (Rick Wakeman) (Roger Dean artwork) US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Yes-The yes album US $5.00 [0 bids]
INDEPENDENTS: I Love You, Yes I Do / Leaving Me 45 (dj) Soul US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Yes Yessongs CD 2 Discs Classic Rock Prog Rock Roger Dean MINT NEW SEALED L@@K! US $7.50 [2 bids]
HUMAN BEINGS: I Can't Tell / Yes Sir, That's My Baby 45 (scuffed disc plays wel US $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 8m
An Evening of Yes Music Plus, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, Good Import US $18.85 Buy It Now 3h 8m
DRESDEN DOLLS - Amanda Palmer - YES, VIRGINIA sticker US $8.98 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Frank Morgan & Cedar Walton Trio Easy Living w/ Yes & No / Easy Living Vinyl LP US $24.75 Buy It Now 3h 12m
SINGIE SINGIE - YES SHE GONE / ROOTS RADICS / CHANNEL ONE / BLUE MOUNTAIN 1985 US $0.98 [1 bids]
Yes Tales from Topographic Oceans 8 Track Tape TESTED US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Yes Classic Yes rare LP great condition plus 45 rpm Roundabout US $9.99 [0 bids]
New CD by Lovey Williams * Yes, That's My Real Name US $2.00 [0 bids]
THE POINTER SISTERS (Self Titled Debut LP) Yes We Can Can (1973 R US $1.00 [0 bids]
CIELO Y TIERRA "Heaven & Earth" [Debut] 1996 Elektra ~*~ with Jon Anderson (Yes) US $7.97 Buy It Now 3h 31m
YES-RE (UNION) CD NEW US $9.28 Buy It Now 3h 32m
? Rabbitt - A Croak and a Grunt in the Night (Trevor Rabin of Yes, Duncan Faure) US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
YES BBC SESSIONS 1969-1970 JAPAN 2 MINI LP CD NEW BLU SPEC AIRAC-1718 US $47.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
YES DRAMA JAPAN MADE LIMITED MINI LP SHM CD NEW OUT OF PRINT WPCR-13524 US $59.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
YES FRAGILE JAPAN DISC UNION EMPTY STORAGE BOX FOR MINI LP CD NEW ROGER DEAN US $85.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
YES TORMATO JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT WPCR-13523 US $65.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
YES TIME AND A WORD JAPAN MADE LIMITED SHM MINI LP CD NEW WPCR-13513 US $79.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
JACKIE WILSON & LINDA HOPKINS: Yes Indeed (soul vinyl 45) US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 40m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live ratings distribution

YES Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars A year before this, Yes fooled his fan database in releasing the album "Extended Versions" which was a compilation of their marvelous "Keys To Ascension I". They do the same here again with this "Best Of Live". One could think that this is a patchwork of their best tracks out of their best concerts, right ? Well, it is actually a downsized version of "House Of Yes". They cut off the three very short tracks ("Time & A Word"and "Ritual", which were excerpts which is not a bad idea.

All the songs (five) from "The Ladder" are also skipped. This leads to a CD clocking at 60 minutes of indeed very good live tracks. From 1997 till now (January 2007) Yes has delivered a total of thirty eight products (let's call it that way) or so.. Compilations, live albums and DVD's all together. To be honest, I reckon that at least half of it is very good material. Their management (or their record company, or themselves) are very clever : they know there will always be a YesMarket amongst the hords of YesFans (like I am) to buy these products. After all, I guess that the average life time of a classic Yes fan is close to fifty years of age (I base myself on the three live concerts of Yes I have been attending to between 1999 and 2003 during which I noticed this fact). So, these people have some money to spend, no ? Having said this, these live tracks are very good. I have rated "House Of Yes" as a four star album. So, musically, I will also rate this one four stars (but their commercial approach is quite disgusting).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#106327) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Yes - Roundabout: The Best of Yes Live

I have never been too bothered about checking Yes out before, even though they were one of the most prominent prog rock artists of the 70s. It was mainly down to a major dislike of Anderson's vocals for what I heard of the music sounded quite good, even excellent on occasions! Still, however, I never decided upon buying anything from Yes' backcatalogue.

That was. until I came across this low budget live compilation. Seeing that no harm could be done I decided to give it a try and quite remarkably I found myself enjoying quite a bit of this live disc! I still cannot stand I've seen all good People and Roundabout is slowly becoming rather more tedious by the listen, but songs such as And you and I or most noticeably Awaken are just great! They showed a side of Yes that I hadn't noticed before! I think more highly of Anderson's live vocals than the way he sounds on the studio recordings, he seems to have more volume when he's singing live; definitely a pros!

Apparently these songs here are taken from a previously released live disc so I can imagine that the true fan already had the original recording, which makes this one a bit pointless, still it did manage to bring me a bit closer to Yes' music!

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#133355) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 16, 2007

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars House of opportunism

"Roundabout" is nothing more than a condensed re-packaging of the 2001 album "Live from the House of Blues". While that album included tracks from the then current album "The ladder", these are unceremoniously dumped in order to fit the tracks onto a single disc. This effectively leaves seven classic Yes numbers, all of which have featured in the band's live set over many years and appeared on other live albums.

The ommision of the more recent songs will be considered by many to be no great loss, although "Homeworld" is a fine piece in the best traditions of the band. The performances here are of course superb, but one cannot help but feel that this is nothing more than blatant opportunism.

There is nothing obvious in the packaging to indicate that these renditions are already available and are in no way rare. The selection of just "classic tracks" (although some such as "Close to the edge" were not included in the gig) makes for a track listing which will catch the eye of any Yes fan.

If you do not have the "House of blues" album, this is a cheap way of obtaining the old songs included on it. If you do have it, there is nothing for you here. By the way, in a real stroke of irony, the title track is faded before it concludes, and not for reasons of space!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#148121) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review by Guillermo
2 stars I don`t have this CD, but I have the "House of YES-Live from House of Blues" double-CD package, from which all these tracks were taken. I can say that it is a good compilation. They really selected very good songs to be included in one CD. But it is a bit strange to only release songs from the past and no songs from the album they were promoting in the tour:"The Ladder". I think that at least they should have included "It Will Be a Good Day (The River)", which in my opinion it is the best from that album and one of the best fom the "House of Blues" album. But now it seems that there are a lot of YES`compilations, and several re-packagings of previously released material, like the 1969-70 BBC recordings which were also relased under different titles, different covers and in just one CD packages. As the title of this CD says, the songs are very representative from the best and most popular songs from YES`musical catalogue, so this compilation is good anyway, despite this line-up of YES is more forgotten now since the return of Rick Wakeman to the line-up in 2002. But if you want the more complete recording of this concert I think that it is better to chose the "House of YES" double-CD package or even the DVD of the same title. This compilation is more for the collectors or casual listeners.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160766) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

4 stars A great CD if you do not have "Live from the House of Blues". In fact this is not more than an extract of that album. For me this is a great album. But not perfect because the songs are not with original magic (not even "Owner Of A Lonely Heart"!). So it is difficult to judge this album as mas ... (read more)

Report this review (#380475) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Very poor release. All the audio tracks are availble on the"House Of Blues" release (recorded 1999), whereas the photograph on the back-cover shows the band 2 or 3 years later. It's not fair. I give a very bad note, because of the band commercial strategy. ... (read more)

Report this review (#100134) | Posted by | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This was the first cd I heard by Yes. It also got me into the amazing world of Yes and prog. This is a live cd recorded after their (lousy) Homeworld album. Luckily there are no ladder or other "pop" (ignore owner, but it actually sounds pretty good on this) songs on this cd, only pure Yes! All ... (read more)

Report this review (#71940) | Posted by gimsom | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Roundabout: The Best Of Yes- Live"