LIVE AT THE OLYMPIA 96

Buy DEEP PURPLE Music
Live, released in 1997

CD1 (50:40)
1. Fireball (4:48)
2. Maybe I'm A Leo (5:18)
3. Ted The Mechanic (4:21)
4. Pictures Of Home (5:58)
5. Black Night (6:28)
6. Cascades: I'm Not Your Lover (10:08)
7. Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (7:03)
8. Woman From Tokyo (5:34)
9. No One Came (6:03)
10. The Perpendicular Waltz (5:02)

CD2 (52:00)
1. Rosa's Cantina (5:53)
2. Smoke On The Water (9:00)
3. When A Blind Man Cries (6:54)
4. Speed King (9:22)
5. Perfect Strangers (6:11)
6. Hey Cisco (5:50)

- Ian Paice / drums
- Roger Glover / bass & backing vocals

With:
- Vincent Chavagnac, Eric Mula & Christian Fouquet / horns

2 CD EMI 7243 8 57982 2 1 (1997, UK)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DEEP PURPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 Music

Mercury 1999
In Rock: Anniversary EditionIn Rock: Anniversary Edition
Import · Remastered
EMI 1995
In Concert '72 (2012 Remix)In Concert '72 (2012 Remix)
Rhino/Parlophone 2014
Deep Purple concert ticket - Budapest 1987 US $15.99 [3 bids]
30m 9s
Deep Purple- HUSH- MEXICO 7" Great Copy! US $46.97 [5 bids]
31m 44s
Deep Purple Powerhouse LP Vinyl Record Purple Records UK US $6.99 Buy It Now 32m 47s
DEEP PURPLE (CHINA 2 CD) LIMITED BOX-SEALED US $9.99 [1 bids]
36m 31s
Deep Purple- Kentucky Woman- USA White Label Promo 7" US $11.50 [2 bids]
37m 36s
Deep Purple - Battle Rages On... (1995) CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 40m 30s
DEEP PURPLE-Nobody's Perfect-LIVE-Ian Gillan-BONUS-Tape US $6.49 Buy It Now 44m 26s
Deep Purple- River Deep,Mountain High- Very Rare TURKEY 7" US $41.00 [9 bids]
44m 36s
Deep Purple - Made In Japan - 3771219 US $21.35 Buy It Now 45m 16s
Deep Purple- 30: Very Best Of - 4968072 US $8.61 Buy It Now 45m 31s
DEEP PURPLE ~ 1972 "Purple Passages" NEAR-MINT COND. vinyl 2-LP set US $24.99 [0 bids]
47m 50s
Deep Purple- Black Night / Speed King- Rare GREECE 7" US $9.99 [0 bids]
50m 5s
24K Gold CD Deep Purple Machine Head Limited # 0810 Audio Fidelity Sealed US $99.99 Buy It Now 52m 46s
Deep Purple- Black Night / Speed King- MEXICO 7" (Label version #4) US $10.49 [2 bids]
56m 1s
24K Gold CD Deep Purple in Rock Audio Fidelity AFZ-051 Sealed US $99.99 Buy It Now 56m 13s
DEEP PURPLE Made in Japan DELUXE CD SEALED NEW US $22.48 Buy It Now 1h
DEEP PURPLE Perfect Strangers Live (Deluxe Edition) 180g Vinyl 2LP Record CD DVD US $50.91 Buy It Now 1h
Deep Purple Knocking At Your Back Door 1984 US DJ Promo 7" US $16.96 Buy It Now 1h
Deep Purple- Black Night- MEXICO 7" (Label version #4) Translucent vinyl US $16.50 [2 bids]
1h
Deep Purple-Strange Kind Of Woman-Rare UK Export only 7" w/POC! US $9.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - 24 Carat Purple - Excellent Con LP Record US $16.96 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Deep Purple-Strange Kind Of Woman-Rare DENMARK 7" PS US $14.50 [3 bids]
PINK FLOYD TRIBUTE SEALED CD STYX TOTO YES DEEP PURPLE US $3.84 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Deep Purple-Strange Kind Of Woman-HOLLAND 7" PS US $9.99 [1 bids]
Deep Purple- Woman From Tokyo- Rare GREECE 7" US $14.50 [3 bids]
Deep Purple - Live At Montreux 1996 2011 [CD New] US $11.50 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Live in London by Deep Purple (CD, Aug-2011, 2 Discs, Eagle Records (USA)) US $11.99 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE-david coverdale-DEEP PURPLE-Aynsley Dunbar-JOURNEY-Simon Phillips US $5.49 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Deep Purple-Super Trouper -HOLLAND 7" PS US $9.99 [0 bids]
Made in Japan, Deep Purple, New Live US $5.59 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Deep Purple - 24 Carat Purple - free UK postage US $21.39 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Deep Purple- Highway Star- USA WL Promo w/ Rare! Full sheet juke-box tabs US $30.98 [5 bids]
STEVE MORSE 1989 Power Lines - DEEP PURPLE - DIXIE DREGS - VHS US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Deep Purple-Might Just Take- USA w/ Rare! Full sheet juke-box tabs US $9.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple Rare 7" Vinyl EP Mexican Import Capitol EPEM-10718 Near Mint US $15.00 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - WHITESNAKE - DIO- lot of PRESS CLIPPINGS + HANDBILLS US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Deep Purple- Burn- USA 7" w/ Rare! Full sheet juke-box tabs US $15.51 [4 bids]
Deep Purple Purple Passages 8-Track Tape US $2.99 [0 bids]
The House of Blue Light by Deep Purple (CD, Polydor) US $4.75 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE SMOKE ON THE WATER 2 CD US $29.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple-Above and Beyond- #17 / 2000 sealed! Rare low number! US $9.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE Child In Time / Fireball + 1 RARE UNIQUE 1975 DUTCH HOLLAND 45 PS EP US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
The Battle Rages On... by Deep Purple (CD, Jul-1993, BMG International) US $4.50 [0 bids]
Deep Purple - Nobody's Perfect [1-CD] (CD, Oct-1990, Mercury) US $5.69 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Deep Purple - The Platinum Collection NEW 3 x CD US $15.36 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Gillan (Deep Purple) Sleeping on the Job- Rare! AUSTRALIA 7" US $19.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE LIVE IN LONDON 1974 SEALED 2 CD SET NEW US $14.98 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Gillan (Deep Purple) Trouble- Rare! AUSTRALIA 7" US $19.99 [1 bids]
The Usual Suspects Joe Lynn Turner CD Rainbow Deep Purple AUTOGRAPHED Blackmore US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 23m
DEEP PURPLE SHADES OF RARE ENGLISH IMPORT LP RECORD US $299.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
DIO Lock Up The Wolves CD + 4 Bonus Rare RUS OOP Rainbow Elf Deep Purple US $11.99 [0 bids]
DIXIE DREGGS SIGNED CD AUTOGRAPHED STEVE MORSE deep purple - DAVE LaRUE US $54.95 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Deep Purple " The Book of Taliesyn" 1969 Album Tetragrammaton Records T-107 US $20.00 [0 bids]
Gillan (Deep Purple) No Laughing- Rare! AUSTRALIA WL Promo PS 7" US $19.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE PERFECT STRANGERS RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1985 EX/NM- US $24.00 Buy It Now 2h 30m
DEEP PURPLE: 24 Carat Purple LP (UK, laminated cover v. sl cw) Rock US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Blackmore's Rainbow(Dio-Deep Purple)Long Live-Malaysia juke box 7" US $26.00 [4 bids]
@ CD O.S.T. - Fire, Ice & Dynamite HAROLD FALTERMEYER DEEP PURPLE DOMINOE BMG 90 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Rainbow Down To Earth + Inner A2 B1 UK LP Deep Purple Polydor POLD5023 1979 EX+ US $18.65 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Deep Purple In Rock ?LISTEN? Gatefold A3 B2 US LP Harvest 1970 US $33.93 Buy It Now 2h 43m
When We Rock, We Rock & When We Roll, We Roll by Deep Purple (CD, Oct-1988,... US $2.99 [0 bids]
Dave Kaye-In My Way Rare UK 7" (Blackmore-Deep Purple-Joe Meek) US $17.50 [3 bids]
Deep Purple: Fireball CD 2008 Warner Bros 2564-2 US $7.95 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Deep Purple - Come Taste The Band US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
ROCK/ Deep Purple - Call Of The Wild (Promo) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
When We Rock, We Rock & When We Roll, We Roll by Deep Purple (Cassette, Oct-1... US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 57m
DEEP PURPLE In Rock / Power House CD 2 in1 Rare RUS OOP Led Zeppelin Rainbow US $13.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE Fireball / Come Taste The Band CD 2 in1 Rare RUS OOP Rainbow US $13.99 [0 bids]
3h
The Soul Brothers-My Only Reason-Ultra Rare! USA Only 7"(Blackmore-Deep Purple) US $49.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE Who Do We Think We Are! / Slaves and Masters CD 2 in1 Rare RUS OOP US $12.99 [0 bids]
Ian GILLAN Promo GLORY ROAD vinyl LP 1980 Bernie Torme Deep Purple Blackmore US $9.99 [0 bids]
CD music deep purple when we rock and machine head two CD lot US $8.00 [0 bids]
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Deep Purple by... US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 11m
DEEP PURPLE Powerhouse EMI US $13.58 Buy It Now 3h 11m
DEEP PURPLE Stormbringer / Perfect Strangers CD 2 in1 Rare RUS OOP Led Zeppelin US $13.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - Very Best Of CD Black Sabbath AC/DC Rainbow Led Zeppelin Dio Who US $4.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple "Smoke on the Water " LP NM- Rare Russian Press US $12.00 [0 bids]
Deep Purple "The House of Blue Light" NM LP Rare Russian Press US $13.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple"Stormbringer" LP Rare Russian Press US $14.00 [0 bids]
Deep Purple "Smoke on the Water " LP NM- Rare Russian Press US $12.00 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - Fireball CD Black Sabbath AC/DC Rainbow Led Zeppelin Dio Who Tool US $4.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - Made in Japan CD Black Sabbath AC/DC Rainbow Led Zeppelin Dio Who US $4.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE PROGRAMME 1976 COME TASTE THE BAND TOUR BOOK TOMMY BOLIN JON LORD US $44.13 [8 bids]
THE ORGAN POETRY OF JESSE CRAWFORD DEEP PURPLE Promenade LP 2074 NM/EX Play Grad US $12.95 Buy It Now 3h 27m
BLACKMORE'S NIGHT No Electric Night 2CD Lubeck 10.5.98 VG Condition DEEP PURPLE US $1.04 [3 bids]
DEEP PURPLE, FIREBALL - ORIGINAL UK PRESSING LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 32m
BING CROSBY Summer Time / Deep Purple 78 BRUNSWICK 02746 US $22.05 Buy It Now 3h 33m
DEEP PURPLE MACHINE HEAD BS2607 VG+ US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 36m
DEEP PURPLE PERFECT STRANGERS 824003-1M-1 EX US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 38m
DEEP PURPLE Come Hell or High Water Japan Issue NO OBI Y2,500 RCA VG Condition US $0.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - Burn - CD Album *30th Anniversary Edition**5 Bonus Tracks US $13.56 Buy It Now 3h 40m
WHITESNAKE PROGRAMME 1980 READY AN WILLING TOUR IAN PACE JON LORD DEEP PURPLE US $3.73 [4 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - In Concert 2CD No OBI 1989 1st TEICHIKU 32DN-28?29 YEN 3296 Mint US $0.99 [1 bids]
New: THE DEFINITIVE IAN GILLAN LIVE (Deep Purple Lead Vocals) 2 CD SET US $6.98 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Deep Purple When We Rock We Rock and When We Roll We Roll CD BMG US $1.49 [0 bids]
GILLAN PROGRAMME 1980 GLORY ROAD TOUR BOOK IAN GILLAN BERNIE TORME DEEP PURPLE US $1.68 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE**LIVE AT MONTREUX: 1996 & 2006**2 CD SET US $12.95 Buy It Now 4h 4m
DEEP PURPLE Machine Head LP First Pressing with lyrics sheet BS 2607 US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 6m
The Family and Friends Albums, DEEP PURPLE, Very Good Box set US $2.83 Buy It Now 4h 8m
GILLAN - THE BEST OF deep purple vox nwobhm heavy rocker US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m

More places to buy DEEP PURPLE music online Buy DEEP PURPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DEEP PURPLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This double CD set is form their "Perpendicular" tour. It has been called an "official bootleg". It was issued short after the tour probably to by-pass the parallel market. Good idea.

It was recorded at the Olympia in Paris (mythical concert hall where Hendrix started his continental European career - November 1967 - amongst zillions of other great bands) This live set is absolutely no filler in your Purple collection. It really belongs to the best of their "offical" live repertoire. What's interesting to discover is :

1. Some tracks from "Perpendicular" which was really a good album.

2. The fact that they will play some very old tracks which were little performed at the time of their release.

The opener "Fireball" is one of them. It is one of the fastest number in the whole hard rock history. It ends with the riff from "Into the Fire"'s intro (from "In Rock"). Some words in French from Ian which is always nice to hear while playing in France. I guess that the Purple wanted to thank their older fan database by including less known number form their glorious Mark II era like "Maybe I'm A Leo" (from "Machine Head"). This song was my least preferred from the studio album but it is always nice to listen to it as a "souvenir" of my youth (I was eleven when I discovered the Deep (in 1970).

It is rather interesting to hear "Ted" just after this one because there are some similaraties although both numbers are separated by twenty-four years ! This one is also not my first choice on "Perpendicular". I would have liked them to play "Loosen My Strings" but this one will remain a hidden gem (like "Flying Of The Rat" and "Hard Lovin' Man").

Another fabulous song is "Pictures Of Home". IMO, the second best on "Machine Head" (after "Highway Star" of course). These songs are pretty similar in their struture. "Pictures" being more melodious. This live version is SUPERB. Morse doing an excellent job during his solo. A highlight.

I have already said my meaning about the current format for "Black Night" and "Smoke" : the audience participation just bores me to hell (even when I attend). So, no variation here. Both tracks are great as long as the audience is not involved. Jon Lord will perfrom a very good keyboard solo during "Black Night". The last two minutes are absolutely not worth and dull (you'd better edit them), even if Gillan is saying "Magnifique" after the track... (referring to the audience's performance).

"Cascades" was a good number from Perpendicular. This live rendition is almost double in lenght. We have the first "weird" sounds which will accompany several tracks till the end of the concert. I refer to a trio of trumpets, trombone and saxophone. What the hell is the need for this ???

In this song, they are not so present so it is not as annoying as in others. Morse again is brilliant. The mid section is incredible : you would say that Howe and Wakeman are playing with the Purple ! This part truely belongs to the Yes repertoire (as incredible as it might sound). Quite interesting. We'll get back to the hard rock side after four minutes or so.

The intro for "Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming" is quite funny. Gillan describes this feeling as follows : "At times, you ordered something from the room service, and one hour later they still haven't delivered. So, there is only one cure for this : it is to go down at the bar, have a few glass of whatever it takes you fancy together with your friends and it's called "I Feel Like..."). This is not the first time that Purple's lyrics refer to the life of a band while touring. This rendition is at times harder than the studio one but the end of the song is quite emotional during Steve's solo. Wonderful.

"Woman from Tokyo" will finally been played in its full version ! It is only justice for this great number. During the supporting tour for "The Battle Rages On" they will shorten it to about ... two minutes. So, here we have the full version which is great.

Another very old one from "Fireball" : "No One Came". I liked (and still do) that song pretty much (as the whole album by the way - I rated it four star). The problem here (and it is more noticeable than on "Cascades") are the brass. Absolutely out of purpose. Are we at a Vegas show or what ???

"Rosas Cantina" was one of the weakest song from "Perpendicular" so I do not know why they included it in their tour. Useless. "When A Blind Man Cries" is a lost gem from their "Machine Head" period. It will be released as B-side for "Never Before" and "Lazy" (edited version). It is a fabulous rock ballad like the Purple will release very few (too few actually). I do not know if Steve Morse was involved in its inclusion in the set list for that tour, cause maybe it reminded him a bit of "Dust In The Wind" (although he was not yet with Kansas at that time). The Wakemanesque intro is a wonderful moment. The whole track is just splendid, but so different from the usual Purple catalogue (that' s probably why they did not release it on "Machine Head" although it deserved it with no doubt.

Next song will be introduced as : "A ballad for you, and it's called ...". We get some nice little classic notes from Jon and then the monster starts : "Speed King". No intro as is the European release of "In Rock" but we are turned immediately into this crazy Purple tune. This version is quite extended. It is quite jam oriented for about three minutes, then we get a good drum solo from the master for about 1'30", then back to the jam. It reminds me more of the early days of Mark II, when jam was a second nature during Purple's concerts. With "Speed King" this tendency will last quite a while : I attended one of their concert in September 1998 and it lasted at least for fifteen minutes. But, I'm not complaining. This was the last song of their show. Gillan will say : "You've been fantastic, even the cool ones".

The first encore will be "Perfect Strangers". It's a bit a pity that so few songs from their reunion album (already twelve years old, of course) will be featured. Actually, there was unfortunately never a promotional tour for this album (lack of confidence maybe) ?

When the band comes back on stage, he will mention that the Olympia is quite a special place for them. They came to Paris a few months before (in March 1996 at "Le Zenith") but were asked to come back and perform at the Olympia. And they said "Yes". Who can refuse to perform at the "Olympia" ? "Hey Cisco" as the second encore works pretty well. Hard rocking like hell. It is a marvelous song. Full of power and dynamics.

Before the last encore, Ian will start trying some French exercise but will leave the floor to Jon. Still, he wil start in English and after a few words he will switch to French to introduce the three French guests who where on stage (trompet, sax and trombone). You can realize he must know some good French since he will say in his speech : "A gauche, mais pas si gauche", which is a play on word to say : "On my left, but not as awkward".

Purple will close the show with the best song of the Purple's entire catalogue (together with "Child In Time" of course) : "Highway star". Is there a best way to close a Purple concert nowadays ? I do not think so.

The sound is great. The track list is great. The Purple was in a great shape. In terms of prog, there were about three minutes of it during "Cascades"and twenty seconds in the intro for "Speed King" and a minute or so during the intro for "When A Blind Man Cries". The whole rest of the album is 200% hard rock like Purple will always deliver in their live sets.

Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#107452) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 14, 2007

Review by Gatot
3 stars Balanced Setlist, Good Performance

It seems to me like Deep Purple Mark II without Ritchie Blackmore. And I like Steve Morse guitar playing. It's quite surprising that this official bootleg has a good quality of studio and enjoyable to spin the CD. The first impression you might get from this live album is the setlist that combines nicely the old tunes as well as the new ones. From the opening part "Fireball" you might guess that the band still have a drive to play it after decades of the first release. The opening dynamic drumming work makes this song energetic and uplifting. It reminds me to the old days when the 70s music was in its glory days. It flows to the next classic song "Maybe I'm A Leo" which caught into my attention because I did not really pay into attention the original version of this song. But this song rocks! Ian Gillan plays it excellently on vocal part.

"Ted The Mechanic" is probably the song style that you would never find in earlier albums of Deep Purple. This song does not sound like Deep Purple but it's good that they explore the new boundary with music using horn section.Some friends of mine call that this is one of prog music by Deep Purple. "Pictures of Home", for me, is the best song of any Deep Purple songs. It has great composition and structure. When I say structure is how the band fills each segment different with the other in varied ways.I have to give two thumbs up for Steve Morse' own interpretation of Pictures of Home different than what Ritchie played in original album version. Both are enjoyable but Steve's is quite unique in style. The bass and drum parts also give the contribution beautifully. I also regularly re-play this song whenever I spin the CD.

It's also interesting to enjoy "Black Night" which is sung in modern equipment and a bit adjustment of Gillan's singing. "The Perpendicular Waltz" creates another music nuance which is very interesting to observe and enjoy.

On rarities, I have never found any Deep Purple "Live" albums contained also "When A Blind Man Cries". It would have been one of the band members was quite tired of distorted equipment. "Perfect Strangers" is a nice song, performed excellently by the band.

Overall, I find that this official bootleg album interesting and may be not well recognized by many people. But I have never been disappointed with this good performance by the band. On live vibes, it's not as good as "Made In Japan" but it's enjoyable. Keep on rockin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#154573) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2007

4 stars This gig was recorded as part of their Purpendiculair Tour in 1996....Blackmore already left the band, again and so he was replaced by Steve Morse....as can be heard a we'll talented guitarist....but no matter how you turn it, Morse is no Blackmore and not a guitar icon and one of the last still ... (read more)

Report this review (#202260) | Posted by Daniel1974nl | Tuesday, February 10, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars well..a good live double album..the voice of ian is still good on this album,but not very good as before...the good thing about this one..is the guitar men in front..Steve morse..all the solos that he play are very good,in my opinion is better than blackmore,and he creates good solos along with ... (read more)

Report this review (#127478) | Posted by JgX 5 | Tuesday, July 03, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Very, very overated live album...compared to any other DP live album this lacks so much excitement and fire, only Woman From Tokyo is worthwhile because you hear the whole song live for the first time. ... (read more)

Report this review (#122795) | Posted by analogueaddict | Saturday, May 19, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another in a long line of live outings from Deep Purple, this time featuring the Mk 5 version of the band (Mk 2 with Steve Morse on guitar instead of Ritchie Blackmore). It was recorded on the Purpendicular tour at the Olympia in Paris. There is a great mixture of the older classic songs wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#114255) | Posted by jimpetrie2000 | Monday, March 05, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars REALLY: 4,87 (ESSENTIAL!!! Masterpiece Of Prog Music!!! ESSENTIAL IN EVERY DISCOGRAPHY!!!) Here a live of today in a position of to fight with the sacred monsters of the 70's! "Live At The olympia 96" has all the cards in rule to be large. In fact: 1) Emotion really a lot; 2) There are all ... (read more)

Report this review (#69473) | Posted by | Wednesday, February 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DEEP PURPLE "Live At The Olympia 96"