LIVE AT THE OLYMPIA 96

Buy DEEP PURPLE Music
Live, released in 1997

CD1 (50:40)
1. Fireball (4:48)
2. Maybe I'm A Leo (5:18)
3. Ted The Mechanic (4:21)
4. Pictures Of Home (5:58)
5. Black Night (6:28)
6. Cascades: I'm Not Your Lover (10:08)
7. Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (7:03)
8. Woman From Tokyo (5:34)
9. No One Came (6:03)
10. The Perpendicular Waltz (5:02)

CD2 (52:00)
1. Rosa's Cantina (5:53)
2. Smoke On The Water (9:00)
3. When A Blind Man Cries (6:54)
4. Speed King (9:22)
5. Perfect Strangers (6:11)
6. Hey Cisco (5:50)

- Ian Paice / drums
- Roger Glover / bass & backing vocals

With:
- Vincent Chavagnac, Eric Mula & Christian Fouquet / horns

2 CD EMI 7243 8 57982 2 1 (1997, UK)

Thanks to NELMOMEDELPROG for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DEEP PURPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 Music

Mercury 1999
In Rock: Anniversary EditionIn Rock: Anniversary Edition
Import · Remastered
EMI 1995
In Concert '72 (2012 Remix)In Concert '72 (2012 Remix)
Rhino/Parlophone 2014
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered
Emd Int'l 2000
BurnBurn
Rhino 2005
STEVE MORSE BAND Stand Up Dixie Dregs Deep Purple related MINT Lp US $7.26 [0 bids]
47m 35s
* DEEP PURPLE - The Battle Rages On US $5.99 Buy It Now 51m 49s
DEEP PURPLE IN ROCK NEW CD MINI LP OBI US $15.34 Buy It Now 55m 48s
DEEP PURPLE MACHINE HEAD NEW CD MINI LP OBI US $15.34 Buy It Now 55m 55s
Deep Purple. Fireball US $4.99 [0 bids]
Record Deep Purple Powerhouse US $4.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE lot of 7 hard rock classic heavy metal music cassettes US $29.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Deep Purple. Who Do We Think We Are US $4.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door:Best of in the 80`s - 5114382 US $11.20 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Ray Stevens: Deep purple / Young love 7" 45rpm vinyl record 4c US $1.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
DEEP PURPLE Official Uni-Sex Tee Shirt Various Sizes LADY (CHARCOAL) US $23.71 Buy It Now 1h 43m
DEEP PURPLE " DEEPEST PURPLE " VERY BEST OF VINYL LP HARVEST VG/VG 1980 US $10.15 Buy It Now 1h 45m
FUNKY JUNCTION Tribute to Deep Purple LP KISMET KISLP4027 NEW SEALED THIN LIZZY US $25.33 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Deep Purple ( Perfect Stranger) 12" Album 1984 33 RPM Good Condition US $6.95 [0 bids]
Billy Ward Deep Purple VG++/Do It Again VG++ 1957 R&B 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
TOMMY BOLIN The Ultimate 2xCD USABOX Deep Purple OOP US $45.00 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE THE ANTHOLOGY RARE 2 LP COLOR VINYL NM US $140.00 Buy It Now 2h 3m
DEEP PURPLE 24 CARAT PURPLE RARE COLOR VINYL LP NM US $125.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
DEEP PURPLE smoke on the water KNOCKING AT YOUR BACK DOOR hush NEW 10hit TAPE US $5.89 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE house of blue light ROCK heavy metal NEW CD US $7.89 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE house of blue light ROCK hvy metal NEW cassette TAPE US $3.88 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE millennium collection PERFECT STRANGERS Dead or Alive NEW CD US $8.89 [0 bids]
THE HOUSE OF BLUE LIGHT/DEEP PURPLE JAPAN CD F7374 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
DEEP PURPLE new Live and rare Japan mini lp CD JON LORD US $21.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
DEEP PURPLE KNEBWORTH ENGLAND 1985 LIVE 2 CD SET GILLAN BLACKMORE LORD GLOVER US $30.00 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Deep Purple - Progression - Japan Version US $3.00 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE SEW ON PATCH 1980S US $4.32 [0 bids]
Deep Purple 10" x 8" Photograph no 2 US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 29m
DEEP PURPLE THE PURPLEDICTUNERIES LIVE 2 CD SET L.A. 1998 MORSE LORD GLOVER ROCK US $100.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
DEEP PURPLE MANDRAKE ROOT LIVE LONDON 1973 CD LORD GLOVER GILLAN BLACKMORE PAICE US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
DEEP PURPLE LET'S GO SPACE TRUCKING LIVE 1974 CD LORD GLOVER GILLAN BLACKMORE US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 46m
DEEP PURPLE HIGHWAY STAR LIVE LONDON 1972 CD LORD GLOVER GILLAN BLACKMORE PAICE US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
DEEP PURPLE PURPLE CHRONICLE 1993 JAPAN CD OBI WT35 US $3.99 [1 bids]
170 Deep Purple colour concert photos 1976/85,2004/06/07/08/09/11 US $28.79 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Deep Purple - S/T CD 2000 Remaster EMI 724352159727 US $8.97 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Deep Purple Burn vinyl LP German import EMI/Electrola 1C07294837 US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h
DEEP PURPLE perfect strangers LP 8 track with inner (polh16) uk polydor 1984 US $11.83 Buy It Now 3h 3m
DEEP PURPLE RAPTURE OF THE DEEP SPECIAL 2 CD SET 2006 EAGLE ROCK LIVE MORSE ROCK US $75.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Neil Diamond (Deep Purple) - Kentucky woman - Great Dutch PS 7 / 45 US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
DEEP PURPLE Live in Europe JAPAN Limited 4 CD BOX OBI SEALED 1993 US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Soul Mover Glenn Hughes of Deep Purple Mar-2005, Sanctuary Dave Navarro OOP US $59.00 Buy It Now 3h 10m
DEEP PURPLE US picture pic sleeve Kentucky Woman tetragrammaton records 45 rpm US $15.95 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE Keepin Warm CD deep purple US $28.79 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE usa 7" 45, scarce, BLACK NIGHT~INTO THE FIRE on WB, hard rock US $13.50 Buy It Now 3h 18m
DEEP PURPLE - THE HOUSE OF BLUE LIGHT 1986 LP RECORD ALBUM RARE! MERCURY PROMO US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Deep purple - Nobodys Perfect ( 2 Lp - Ex / Ex - Germany ) US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Murasaki - Impact LP Obi Orig Japanese Heavy Metal Deep Purple w/ lyric sheet US $72.50 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Murasaki - LP Obi Japan Orig Japanese Heavy Metal Deep Purple w/ lyric sheet US $72.50 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Deep Purple - Who do we Think We Are ( Lp - France - 1972 ) US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
In Concert '72 2012 Mix + Bonus Track - Deep Purple CD Sealed New 2014 US $7.35 Buy It Now 3h 26m
DEEP PURPLE-DEEP PURPLE IN ROCK-JAPAN CD C45 US $18.99 Buy It Now 3h 31m
BLACK SABBATH - Born Again '83 w/ Inner Sleeve Ian Gillan Deep Purple Hard Rock US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
STEVE MORSE - High Tension Wires '89 PROMO Dixie Dregs Deep Purple Hard Rock LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
DEEP PURPLE - BLACK NIGHT Very rare Aussie HARDROCK Single Release! Near MINT! US $23.47 Buy It Now 3h 48m
HEAVY METAL,CLASSIC ROCK CD LOT,STYX,THIN LIZZY,DEEP PURPLE,ZZ TOP,THE CARS US $34.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
DEEP PURPLE - WOMAN FROM TOKYO Very rare german 1973 P/S Single Release! US $16.90 Buy It Now 3h 49m
DEEP PURPLE - Above & Beyond - limited numbered purple vinyl 7" US $13.56 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Deep Purple Burn Album LP W2766 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
1973, Deep Purple, 33 RPM, Double LP, Hard Rock. live recording in Japan,Good US $9.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple - Come Hell or High Water - Rare Out of Print South African CD US $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 56m
DEEP PURPLE 33 LP record double gatefold album PASSAGES 33rpm disc 1972 Warner US $4.50 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE WHEN WE ROCK, WE ROCK AND WHEN WE ROLL, WE ROLL ORIGINAL LP SEALED! US $14.00 [0 bids]
BODKIN HEAVY PROG PSYCH LP BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE US $99.75 Buy It Now 4h 8m
DEEP PURPLE black night 7" b/w speed king (4c00691714m) pic sleeve belgian harve US $29.57 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are [Vinyl New] US $30.23 Buy It Now 4h 24m
RITCHIE BLACKMORE - Rock Profile Vol. 1 (Connoisseur, UK) - DEEP PURPLE - IMP CD US $19.99 [1 bids]
RITCHIE BLACKMORE - Rock Profile Vol. 2 (Connoisseur, UK) - DEEP PURPLE - IMP CD US $19.99 [1 bids]
IAN GILLAN - Rock Profile (Connoisseur Collection, UK) - DEEP PURPLE - IMP CD US $19.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple-Who Do We Think We Are Gatefold LP 1973 EMI Records US $25.40 Buy It Now 4h 41m
METAL MASTERS-Deep Purple/STRYPER/Kiss/BON JOVI-Tape US $5.49 Buy It Now 4h 45m
DEEP PURPLE SHADOWS LIMITED COLOURED LP STILL SEALED US $39.99 [0 bids]
5-70's/80's Albums- Deep Purple/Kinks/Zappa/Bowie/Quiet Riot US $9.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE Machine Head 2010 LE # gold cd (hdcd encoded) SEALED audiophile US $19.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE In Rock 2009 LE # gold cd (hdcd encoded) SEALED audiophile US $19.99 [1 bids]
Deep Purple-In Rock Gatefold LP 1970 EMI Records US $22.01 Buy It Now 4h 58m
DEEP PURPLE - BLACK NIGHT TORONTO CD US $28.79 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE Who Do We Think We 2005 gold cd (hdcd encoded) M-/NM a US $14.99 [0 bids]
Funky Junction-Plays a Tribute to Deep Purple UK prog psych cd Thin Lizzy US $18.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
DEEP PURPLE-HIGH HELL OR HIGH WATER-GERMAN CASSETTE TAPE-HARD ROCK-1994 US $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 11m
DEEP PURPLE 'Black Night' 1970 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $8.46 [0 bids]
Deep Purple - In Concert 72 [CD New] US $11.34 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Deep Purple - Collections [CD New] US $8.33 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Legends by Deep Purple (CD, Mar-2005, Universal) CD & PAPER SLEEVE ONLY US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 23m
DEEP PURPLE**DEEPEST PURPLE**CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 5h 28m
HEAVY'S SPAIN 45 PS Deep Purple KINKS John Fogerty Paul Stanley KISS covers SEXY US $22.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE IN CONCERT LONDON SYMPHONY 2 CD SET LIVE US $5.78 Buy It Now 5h 53m
DEEP PURPLE~WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE~ORIGINAL 1ST PRESS~VG+/VG WITH INSERT!!! US $11.00 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - LAST CONCERT IN JAPAN CD MINI LP US $11.95 Buy It Now 5h 58m
DEEP PURPLE 30 very best of CD LU60 US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h
metalmania,pressed ex yugo iron maiden,deep purple,white snake,scorpions,sammy) US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 2m
DEEP PURPLE / THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA LP w/OBI Insert Orig JAPAN US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 2m
Deep Purple - In Concert 1970 - 1972 (Live) (1992) 2CD Fat Box NEW SPEEDYPOST US $11.81 Buy It Now 6h 3m
DEEP PURPLE / 24 CARAT PURPLE LP w/OBI Insert Orig JAPAN ISSUE US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
DEEP PURPLE - LIVE AT MONTREUX 1996 - NEW US $8.79 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Deep Purple The Royal Philharmonic 12" Vinyl US $9.99 [0 bids]
Don Airey - K2 - Tales Of Triumph And Tragedy CD 1988 Deep Purple Phenomena US $29.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m

More places to buy DEEP PURPLE music online Buy DEEP PURPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DEEP PURPLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

DEEP PURPLE Live At The Olympia 96 reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This double CD set is form their "Perpendicular" tour. It has been called an "official bootleg". It was issued short after the tour probably to by-pass the parallel market. Good idea.

It was recorded at the Olympia in Paris (mythical concert hall where Hendrix started his continental European career - November 1967 - amongst zillions of other great bands) This live set is absolutely no filler in your Purple collection. It really belongs to the best of their "offical" live repertoire. What's interesting to discover is :

1. Some tracks from "Perpendicular" which was really a good album.

2. The fact that they will play some very old tracks which were little performed at the time of their release.

The opener "Fireball" is one of them. It is one of the fastest number in the whole hard rock history. It ends with the riff from "Into the Fire"'s intro (from "In Rock"). Some words in French from Ian which is always nice to hear while playing in France. I guess that the Purple wanted to thank their older fan database by including less known number form their glorious Mark II era like "Maybe I'm A Leo" (from "Machine Head"). This song was my least preferred from the studio album but it is always nice to listen to it as a "souvenir" of my youth (I was eleven when I discovered the Deep (in 1970).

It is rather interesting to hear "Ted" just after this one because there are some similaraties although both numbers are separated by twenty-four years ! This one is also not my first choice on "Perpendicular". I would have liked them to play "Loosen My Strings" but this one will remain a hidden gem (like "Flying Of The Rat" and "Hard Lovin' Man").

Another fabulous song is "Pictures Of Home". IMO, the second best on "Machine Head" (after "Highway Star" of course). These songs are pretty similar in their struture. "Pictures" being more melodious. This live version is SUPERB. Morse doing an excellent job during his solo. A highlight.

I have already said my meaning about the current format for "Black Night" and "Smoke" : the audience participation just bores me to hell (even when I attend). So, no variation here. Both tracks are great as long as the audience is not involved. Jon Lord will perfrom a very good keyboard solo during "Black Night". The last two minutes are absolutely not worth and dull (you'd better edit them), even if Gillan is saying "Magnifique" after the track... (referring to the audience's performance).

"Cascades" was a good number from Perpendicular. This live rendition is almost double in lenght. We have the first "weird" sounds which will accompany several tracks till the end of the concert. I refer to a trio of trumpets, trombone and saxophone. What the hell is the need for this ???

In this song, they are not so present so it is not as annoying as in others. Morse again is brilliant. The mid section is incredible : you would say that Howe and Wakeman are playing with the Purple ! This part truely belongs to the Yes repertoire (as incredible as it might sound). Quite interesting. We'll get back to the hard rock side after four minutes or so.

The intro for "Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming" is quite funny. Gillan describes this feeling as follows : "At times, you ordered something from the room service, and one hour later they still haven't delivered. So, there is only one cure for this : it is to go down at the bar, have a few glass of whatever it takes you fancy together with your friends and it's called "I Feel Like..."). This is not the first time that Purple's lyrics refer to the life of a band while touring. This rendition is at times harder than the studio one but the end of the song is quite emotional during Steve's solo. Wonderful.

"Woman from Tokyo" will finally been played in its full version ! It is only justice for this great number. During the supporting tour for "The Battle Rages On" they will shorten it to about ... two minutes. So, here we have the full version which is great.

Another very old one from "Fireball" : "No One Came". I liked (and still do) that song pretty much (as the whole album by the way - I rated it four star). The problem here (and it is more noticeable than on "Cascades") are the brass. Absolutely out of purpose. Are we at a Vegas show or what ???

"Rosas Cantina" was one of the weakest song from "Perpendicular" so I do not know why they included it in their tour. Useless. "When A Blind Man Cries" is a lost gem from their "Machine Head" period. It will be released as B-side for "Never Before" and "Lazy" (edited version). It is a fabulous rock ballad like the Purple will release very few (too few actually). I do not know if Steve Morse was involved in its inclusion in the set list for that tour, cause maybe it reminded him a bit of "Dust In The Wind" (although he was not yet with Kansas at that time). The Wakemanesque intro is a wonderful moment. The whole track is just splendid, but so different from the usual Purple catalogue (that' s probably why they did not release it on "Machine Head" although it deserved it with no doubt.

Next song will be introduced as : "A ballad for you, and it's called ...". We get some nice little classic notes from Jon and then the monster starts : "Speed King". No intro as is the European release of "In Rock" but we are turned immediately into this crazy Purple tune. This version is quite extended. It is quite jam oriented for about three minutes, then we get a good drum solo from the master for about 1'30", then back to the jam. It reminds me more of the early days of Mark II, when jam was a second nature during Purple's concerts. With "Speed King" this tendency will last quite a while : I attended one of their concert in September 1998 and it lasted at least for fifteen minutes. But, I'm not complaining. This was the last song of their show. Gillan will say : "You've been fantastic, even the cool ones".

The first encore will be "Perfect Strangers". It's a bit a pity that so few songs from their reunion album (already twelve years old, of course) will be featured. Actually, there was unfortunately never a promotional tour for this album (lack of confidence maybe) ?

When the band comes back on stage, he will mention that the Olympia is quite a special place for them. They came to Paris a few months before (in March 1996 at "Le Zenith") but were asked to come back and perform at the Olympia. And they said "Yes". Who can refuse to perform at the "Olympia" ? "Hey Cisco" as the second encore works pretty well. Hard rocking like hell. It is a marvelous song. Full of power and dynamics.

Before the last encore, Ian will start trying some French exercise but will leave the floor to Jon. Still, he wil start in English and after a few words he will switch to French to introduce the three French guests who where on stage (trompet, sax and trombone). You can realize he must know some good French since he will say in his speech : "A gauche, mais pas si gauche", which is a play on word to say : "On my left, but not as awkward".

Purple will close the show with the best song of the Purple's entire catalogue (together with "Child In Time" of course) : "Highway star". Is there a best way to close a Purple concert nowadays ? I do not think so.

The sound is great. The track list is great. The Purple was in a great shape. In terms of prog, there were about three minutes of it during "Cascades"and twenty seconds in the intro for "Speed King" and a minute or so during the intro for "When A Blind Man Cries". The whole rest of the album is 200% hard rock like Purple will always deliver in their live sets.

Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#107452) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 14, 2007

Review by Gatot
3 stars Balanced Setlist, Good Performance

It seems to me like Deep Purple Mark II without Ritchie Blackmore. And I like Steve Morse guitar playing. It's quite surprising that this official bootleg has a good quality of studio and enjoyable to spin the CD. The first impression you might get from this live album is the setlist that combines nicely the old tunes as well as the new ones. From the opening part "Fireball" you might guess that the band still have a drive to play it after decades of the first release. The opening dynamic drumming work makes this song energetic and uplifting. It reminds me to the old days when the 70s music was in its glory days. It flows to the next classic song "Maybe I'm A Leo" which caught into my attention because I did not really pay into attention the original version of this song. But this song rocks! Ian Gillan plays it excellently on vocal part.

"Ted The Mechanic" is probably the song style that you would never find in earlier albums of Deep Purple. This song does not sound like Deep Purple but it's good that they explore the new boundary with music using horn section.Some friends of mine call that this is one of prog music by Deep Purple. "Pictures of Home", for me, is the best song of any Deep Purple songs. It has great composition and structure. When I say structure is how the band fills each segment different with the other in varied ways.I have to give two thumbs up for Steve Morse' own interpretation of Pictures of Home different than what Ritchie played in original album version. Both are enjoyable but Steve's is quite unique in style. The bass and drum parts also give the contribution beautifully. I also regularly re-play this song whenever I spin the CD.

It's also interesting to enjoy "Black Night" which is sung in modern equipment and a bit adjustment of Gillan's singing. "The Perpendicular Waltz" creates another music nuance which is very interesting to observe and enjoy.

On rarities, I have never found any Deep Purple "Live" albums contained also "When A Blind Man Cries". It would have been one of the band members was quite tired of distorted equipment. "Perfect Strangers" is a nice song, performed excellently by the band.

Overall, I find that this official bootleg album interesting and may be not well recognized by many people. But I have never been disappointed with this good performance by the band. On live vibes, it's not as good as "Made In Japan" but it's enjoyable. Keep on rockin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#154573) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2007

4 stars This gig was recorded as part of their Purpendiculair Tour in 1996....Blackmore already left the band, again and so he was replaced by Steve Morse....as can be heard a we'll talented guitarist....but no matter how you turn it, Morse is no Blackmore and not a guitar icon and one of the last still ... (read more)

Report this review (#202260) | Posted by Daniel1974nl | Tuesday, February 10, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars well..a good live double album..the voice of ian is still good on this album,but not very good as before...the good thing about this one..is the guitar men in front..Steve morse..all the solos that he play are very good,in my opinion is better than blackmore,and he creates good solos along with ... (read more)

Report this review (#127478) | Posted by JgX 5 | Tuesday, July 03, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Very, very overated live album...compared to any other DP live album this lacks so much excitement and fire, only Woman From Tokyo is worthwhile because you hear the whole song live for the first time. ... (read more)

Report this review (#122795) | Posted by analogueaddict | Saturday, May 19, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another in a long line of live outings from Deep Purple, this time featuring the Mk 5 version of the band (Mk 2 with Steve Morse on guitar instead of Ritchie Blackmore). It was recorded on the Purpendicular tour at the Olympia in Paris. There is a great mixture of the older classic songs wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#114255) | Posted by jimpetrie2000 | Monday, March 05, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars REALLY: 4,87 (ESSENTIAL!!! Masterpiece Of Prog Music!!! ESSENTIAL IN EVERY DISCOGRAPHY!!!) Here a live of today in a position of to fight with the sacred monsters of the 70's! "Live At The olympia 96" has all the cards in rule to be large. In fact: 1) Emotion really a lot; 2) There are all ... (read more)

Report this review (#69473) | Posted by | Wednesday, February 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DEEP PURPLE "Live At The Olympia 96"