ANTHOLOGY 3

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1996

Disc 1
1. A Beginning (0.50)
2. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (2.15)
3. Helter Skelter (4.38)
4. Mean Mr.Mustard (1.58)
5. Polythene Pam (1.26)
6. Glass Onion (1.51)
7. Junk (2.25)
8. Piggies (2.01)
9. Honey Pie (1.19)
10. Don't Pass Me By (2.42)
11. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (2.56)
12. Good Night (2.38)
13. Cry Baby Cry (2.47)
14. Blackbird (2.19)
15. Sexy Sadie (4.06)
16. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (3.27)
17. Hey Jude (4.21)
18. Not Guilty (3.22)
19. Mother Nature's Son (3.17)
20. Glass Onion (2.08)
21. Rocky Raccoon (4.13)
22. What's The New Mary Jane (6.12)
23. Step Inside Love/Los Paranoias (2.31)
24. I'm So Tired (2.14)
25. I Will (1.55)
26. Why Don't We Do It In The Road (2.15)
27. Julia (1.57)

Disc 2
1. I've Got A Feeling (2.49)
2. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (3.37)
3. Dig A Pony (4.18)
4. Two Of Us (3.27)
5. For You Blue (2.23)
6. Teddy Boy (3.18)
7. Medley Rip It Up;Shake, Rattle And Roll;Blue Suede Shoes (3.11)
8. The Long And Winding Road (3.41)
9. Oh! Darling (4.08)
10. All Things Must Pass (3.05)
11. Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues (1.56)
12. Get Back (3.09)
13. Old Brown Shoe (3.03)
14. Octopus's Garden (2.49)
15. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (3.50)
16. Something (3.19)
17. Come Together (3.40)
18. Come And Get It (2.30)
19. Ain't She Sweet (2.09)
20. Because (2.24)

- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

CD Apple Corps CDPCSP729

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Anthology 3 Music

Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$18.30
THE BEATLES Men's Tee Shirt Official Merchandise A IS FOR APPLE New Back Print US $21.54 Buy It Now 32m 40s
The Beatles Greatest Israeli Israel Exclusive Sleeve ! 1st Press Apple Labels LP US $97.49 Buy It Now 34m 12s
BEATLES ALBUMS US $30.00 [0 bids]
34m 49s
THE BEATLES ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC VOL. 2 LP PARLOPHONE LABEL BELGIUM IMPORT US $16.99 Buy It Now 36m 10s
The BEATLES Double album 1962-1966 GREATEST HITS ON RED VINYL AWESOME PLAY BACK US $54.70 [0 bids]
36m 46s
John Lennon "Mind Games" 7" Aus Beatles US $29.83 Buy It Now 38m 13s
THE BEATLES '65 LP MONO CAPITOL RAINBOW LABEL 696 US $18.99 Buy It Now 40m
Yoko Ono "walking on thin ice" 7" w/insert Beatles US $13.25 Buy It Now 41m 46s
BEATLES Paperback Writer Rain record Capitol 5651 picture sleeve excellent US $75.00 Buy It Now 42m 23s
HOUSE OF LOVE. BEATLES & STONES. LTD.ED No'ed- 0092 EXC US $13.25 Buy It Now 44m 46s
G. HARRISON (BEATLES) ? DARK HORSE ? 1974 US 1st PRESSING!!!! US $18.64 Buy It Now 44m 59s
THE BEATLES POSTER "JUMP" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" LENNON, McCARTNEY, HARRISON STARR US $11.18 Buy It Now 46m 38s
1963 THE BEATLES Please Please Me PARLOPHONE Stereo 1ST PUBLISHED LP Portugal US $89.99 Buy It Now 50m 25s
OLD LARGE HISTORICAL PHOTO OF THE BEATLES 1964 AUSTRALIAN TOUR, ESSENDON AIRPORT US $8.42 Buy It Now 51m 2s
BEATLES ON COVER OF A RARE GREEK MAGAZINE 1965 US $23.99 [0 bids]
51m 55s
The Beatles Vs The Rolling Stones Book and Biography US $38.34 Buy It Now 52m 57s
THE BEATLES - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE - SINGAPORE 7" US $49.99 Buy It Now 53m 41s
The Beatles - Let It Be (Original Soundtrack, 1988)(389) US $4.96 Buy It Now 55m
The Kings Road, Played & Sing The Beatles 1962- 1970, Pickwick Stereo, 2 records US $4.99 [0 bids]
55m 30s
George Harrison "What is Life" US Apple 7" #1 Beatles US $14.91 Buy It Now 55m 50s
Let It Be Revisited Cd (Beatles covers)- Beth Orton,Wilko Johnson,John Grant,exc US $11.22 Buy It Now 57m 11s
Beatles U.S. Albums magnet US $5.99 Buy It Now 57m 26s
BEATLES White Album Germany1C192-04173/74 Bookclub Edition US $105.00 Buy It Now 57m 55s
BEATLES act naturally JAPAN 7" AR-1437 US $13.49 Buy It Now 59m 35s
THE PERSUASIONS - THE PERSUASIONS SING THE BEATLES [090368022028] - NEW CD US $17.46 Buy It Now 59m 54s
Chet Atkins "Picks On The Beatles" RCA Stereo ( vg+ ) US $4.99 [0 bids]
1h
THE BEATLES - OFFICIAL LOGO SEW-ON WOVEN PATCH - each patch 2.99 US $4.96 Buy It Now 1h 2m
PAUL McCARTNEY - FLAMING PIE Rare Poland Press MC PARLOPHONE Beatles John Lennon US $2.90 Buy It Now 1h 7m
OLD LARGE PHOTO, ROCK GROUP 'THE BEATLES' ARRIVE AT BRISBANE AIRPORT c1964 US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 9m
THE BEATLES "SHE LOVES YOU" UK ORIG. 1963 1st PRESS, 1 N STAMPER US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Beatles, Bach & Bacharach - Go Bossa LP Record Vinyl US $4.18 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE BEATLES_greatest Hits Vol 2_used Cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $11.23 Buy It Now 1h 14m
THE BEATLES THE BEATLES TAPES 2 LP SET WITH BOOKLET UK IMPORT 693 US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Beatles 45 Let It Be (Stereo) / You Know My Name (Mono) (Rock) NM US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
BEATLES yesterday JAPAN 7" EAR-20250 kR4 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
The Beatles Quiz Book 1964 US $24.87 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Lot of 3 Beatles albums US $20.50 [4 bids]
THE BEATLES 45rpm RECORD- I'LL CRY INSTEAD/I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE.... US $9.35 [0 bids]
B FOR BANG Across The Universe of Languages CD (NEW) The Beatles rewired Remixes US $9.19 Buy It Now 1h 27m
SARAH VAUGHAN / SONGS OF THE BEATLES US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
THE BEATLES POSTER "ECHO" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" LENNON, McCARTNEY, HARRISON STARR US $11.18 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Zz/Various Artists - Hooked On A Beatles Tribute (1992) - Used - Compact Di US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 32m
The Beatles 45 Record- I'ff I Fell / And I Love Her - Capitol 5235 US $50.88 [19 bids]
RARE JAPAN-POP GO THE BEATLES-DAVID ARNOLD & PAUL HEART PIANO (POPS ORCHESTRA) US $29.83 Buy It Now 1h 33m
the Chipmunks sing the Beatles Hits Liberty 1218 mono UK pressing US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
THE BEATLES - OFFICIAL LOGO SEW-ON WOVEN PATCH - each patch 2.99 US $4.96 Buy It Now 1h 33m
The beatles hello goodbye and i am the walrus record US $9.99 [0 bids]
ROCK LP RECORD LOT,QUANTITY 20 LP'S ,STONES,BEATLES,STEELY DAN ,38 SPECIALZZ TOP US $15.52 [6 bids]
Lot of 4 Record LP Album Rock Hits Various Artist Franklin Beatles Kool US $5.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles 45 Record - Do You Want To Know A Secret VJ-587 US $21.07 [8 bids]
Do It Now ~ 20 Giant Hits LP JIMI HENDRIX Janis Joplin BEATLES Donovan US $4.00 [0 bids]
1980 Paul McCartney The McCartney Interview PROMO 2X LP BEATLES Columbia A2S 821 US $42.49 Buy It Now 1h 38m
RAY CHARLES - ELEANOR RIGBY / WHEN I STOP DREAMIN (beatles cover) US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - CAN'T BUY ME LOVE 7" VINYL US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 39m
THE BEATLES - SHE LOVES YOU 7" VINYL US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE BEATLES - SHE LOVES YOU 7" VINYL PS US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE BEATLES - TICKET TO RIDE 7" VINYL PS US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE BEATLES - YELLOW SUBMARINE 7" VINYL PS US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 41m
OLD LARGE HISTORICAL PHOTO OF THE BEATLES 1964 AUSTRALIAN TOUR, SYDNEY AIRPORT US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 42m
THE BEATLES IRAN PERSIAN Help LITTLE EVA end of the world SAM SHAM wooly bully US $70.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
THE BEATLES slow down IRAN PERSIAN THE SEEKERS SAM SHAM wooly bully US $90.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
THE BEATLES - REVOLVER RELOADED - MOJO PRESENTS REVOLVER COVERED CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 47m
THE BEATLES-BLUE 1967-1970-2 CD SET-PRESSED IN HOLLAND-1993-PAUL McCARTNEY-RINGO US $16.83 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Beatles "I Feel Fine" US Apple 7" vinyl US $31.49 Buy It Now 1h 49m
NASHVILLE SUPERPICKE - PICKIN' ON THE BEATLES, VOL. 2 * - NEW CD US $12.43 Buy It Now 1h 51m
MUSIC BOX NO 1 CATERINA VALENTE BEATLES HITS ISRAELI ISRAEL LP US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
THE BEATLES GERMAN 45 GOLDEN GREATS POLYDOR MY BONNIE SKINNY MINNIE US $33.15 Buy It Now 1h 53m
BEATLES SONGBOOK 'BEATLES FOR SALE' WORDS AND MUSIC US $26.53 Buy It Now 1h 53m
THE BEATLES - INTERVIEWS Rare Czech Pressing Tape BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $8.90 Buy It Now 1h 53m
BEATLES '65 1964 CAPITOL STEREO LP NM #6 1st w/Shrink US $299.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
THE BEATLES MEXICAN EP HELP ! GREEN CAPITOL TARGET LABEL MEXICO E.P. US $41.44 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE BEATLES YUGOSLAVIA 45 AINT SHE SWEET CRY FOR A BABY (MISPRESSED TITLE) US $49.73 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE BEATLES - INTERVIEWS 2 Rare Czech Press Tape BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $8.90 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Abbey Road by The Beatles (CD, Oct-1987, Capitol) US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MEXICAN E.P. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER MEXICO E.P. US $33.15 Buy It Now 1h 55m
THE BEATLES ( MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR ) 1967 ISSUED LP WITH 24 PAGE PICTURE BOOK US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES Anthology 3 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(27%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(44%)

THE BEATLES Anthology 3 reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars This "Anthology 3" package includes recordings of their last years as a band (from May 1968 to their last recording session in January 1970). Their creativity was still very good and influential, but their personal relationships as a band were increasingly deteriorated. It is amazing that they still recorded very good quality albums like "The Beatles", "Abbey Road" and "Let It Be" among their personal conflicts.

For this third "Anthology" package, there wasn`t another "new song". They considered other Demos recorded by Lennon on cassettes, but they finally rejected them because they considerated them as not as good as "Free as a Bird "and "Real Love". So, this third volume on Disc 1 has Demos of songs for the "White Album" and the "Abbey Road" album, some of them very funny, with The Beatles`humour ("Mean Mr. Mustard", "Glass Onion"), alternate takes, previously unreleased songs (Harrison`s "Not Guilty", and Lennon`s "What`s the New Mary Jane", both finally rejected for the "White Album"), funny jam sessions ("Step Inside Love / Los Paranoias"), etc.

Disc 2 is mostly dedicated to their material for the "Abbey Road" and "Let It Be" albums, with some songs recorded during their Apple building "Rooftop Concert", some George Harrison`s and Paul McCartney`s Demos, some jams, and the final recording done by The Beatles in 1970, (without Lennon, who was "on holiday"), of George Harrison`s song called "I Me Mine".

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#74355) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 07, 2006

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This last volume in the Anthology series of Beatles collectors heaven, is actually quite good though I prefer Volume 2. I love the White album alternative versions and this is the best thing about the volume. It is a fantastic experience to hear earlier versions of Happiness Is A Warm Gun (2.15), Helter Skelter (4.38), Mean Mr. Mustard (1.58), Polythene Pam (1.26), Glass Onion (1.51), Piggies (2.01), Honey Pie (1.19), Don't Pass Me By (2.42) and Blackbird (2.19). The versions are similar but noticeably devoid of the clean production courteous of Apple Studios. It is great to hear Harrison on While My Guitar Gently Weeps (3.27), and McCartney raw and vulnerable on Hey Jude (4.21), Mother Nature's Son (3.17) and the wonderful Rocky Raccoon (4.13). Lennon is terrific even on earlier versions of Glass Onion (2.08) and I'm So Tired (2.14). This is a raunchy Beatles sound and is quite surprising. There are no overlays or studio tricks and the sound is much more endearing, as you can enjoy the band having fun doing what they do best.

CD 2 features the "Revolver", "Abbey Road" and "Let It Be" studio outtakes and alternatives, and of course after this "Let It Be ? Naked" came out, the far superior version. My interest lies primarily in the "Abbey Road" sessions and here are some real treasures. Alt takes of She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (3.37), Octopus's Garden (2.49), Maxwell's Silver Hammer (3.50), Something (3.19) and Come Together (3.40) are simply wonderful. The "Revolver" sessions are fine but the rarities are more interesting such as Teddy Boy (3.18), Medley Rip It Up; Shake, Rattle And Roll; Blue Suede Shoes (3.11), and All Things Must Pass (3.05). The version of The Long And Winding Road (3.41) is raw but worth a listen, as is Get Back (3.09), Old Brown Shoe and Because (2.24). The version here reminds me of the version on "Love". It ends with an altar ego of Let It Be (4.05), I Me Mine (1.48) and, appropriately, The End (2.51). Overall this volume is well worthwhile ad it is great to hear all 3 Anthologies in a row if you have 4 and a half hours to spare. The Anthologies are historically indispensable for Beatles maniacs and I am glad I have had the pleasure to hear these classics in various forms. It says a lot about the recording industry and how a song can change from conception to final creation. Beatles forever!

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#791485) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 20, 2012

Review by Chicapah
4 stars I must admit that it's impossible for me to be objective about The Beatles. I was an impressionable 14 year old when I experienced my personal coming-of-age epiphany whilst witnessing their American debut on Ed Sullivan in early '64 (Yes, I'm an aging boomer but I wouldn't want to be associated with any other generation) and in an instant all my questions about what the future held for me were answered big time. John, Paul, George and Ringo were going to collectively lead not just me but all of us into the musical Promised Land where all the restrictive fences were going to be torn down and ceremoniously torched in a blazing bonfire of revolution. No genre was taboo, no concept too strange and the sky was the limit. The atmosphere was indescribable. I can tell you this much, though. We had a ball reacting to their every move. Each new LP release by the Fab Four was a mind-expanding, celebratory event. Even conservative AM Top 40 radio stations would play EVERY cut on the album for weeks on end. Society at large was gleeful to be engulfed, inundated and influenced by the sounds The Beatles conjured up from their unbridled imaginations and unleashed on the world. It was a magical time to be a teenager in love with life-defining music. If you haven't a clue as to what I'm on about then I'm afraid I can't help you. I doubt that such a widespread phenomenon will ever be repeated on such an enormous scale so I reckon you had to be there. Nothing was ever the same again. Nothing.

The three anthology sets that coincided with the huge celebration of all things Beatles in the mid- 90s (that included the airing of an exhaustive network television documentary) were intended to make available all of the incidental recordings, rare tapes and demos that few had ever heard. The public ate up the packages like free surf and turf. The first collection portrayed them as youthful, eager overachievers who took full advantage of being in the right place in the right era with the right material and the right look. Of course, none of those factors would've made any difference if they hadn't have possessed an unassailable and undeniable talent for tapping into the yearnings and dreams of everyone under the age of 30 and brilliantly expressing them through the highly efficient and accessible vehicle known as rock & roll. Anthology 1 is a testament to their enthusiasm and ambition. #2 shows them to be fearless pioneers who refused to stay in their assigned niche and had no qualms about going wherever their muse led them. When faced with the realization that touring and playing live concerts had become detrimental to their creativity they did what no other entity would've had the guts to do (because of the income involved) and sold all of their luggage. The fully-stocked workshop that was the studio would now be the sole medium through which they'd communicate to the masses. Anthology 2 is an intriguing exploration into how an adventurous, progressive-minded quartet of gifted musicians was able to permanently alter the planet's rotation forevermore.

Anthology 3 completes the triathlon. It generally covers the last two years of the band's existence when the changes they initiated and championed in modern civilization eventually began to change them, as well. Their innocence was long gone and they'd found that the golden crown of adulation was heavier than anticipated. Yet they sensed they had a reputation to uphold and a responsibility to not let their legion of fans down. That constant pressure forced them to work in a tight cocoon together and, as to be expected, they began to cherish their time away from the conclave. These two CDs reveal their own unique personalities and artistic leanings coming to the surface independent of the "group" mentality. They knew what they sounded like as a cohesive unit, now they each wanted to find out what they sounded like as individuals. One of the misconceptions about this final period of The Beatles' career is that they couldn't stand one another's company. The 50 cuts included here dispel that rumor completely. One can't help but hear their boisterous camaraderie seeping into many of the tracks. The fact is, they couldn't have produced the stellar music they did if they'd been preoccupied with conniving ways to stab the guy next to them in the back all the time. Making the best music they could was their reason for living and they took their job quite seriously.

Of course, having George Martin as a mentor and advisor didn't hurt. That's why the opening piece, "A Beginning" is appropriate. It's a lush symphonic instrumental originally intended to serve as an intro to Ringo's goofy "Don't Pass Me By" on the White Album. It's obvious that the two didn't jive as a couple so Martin's score was jettisoned but, fortunately, not destroyed. Its inclusion is a lovely way to begin. Seven of the next eight selections were culled from homemade tapes recorded at George's house in Surrey. Having knocked the residents of the earth for a loop with the ground-breaking masterpiece that is "Sgt. Peppers," one gets the feeling that they were now more comfortable with and confident in their songwriting skills and they were willing to lay down every tune idea they came up with no matter how unorthodox or weird an outsider would've considered it to be. The best of this bunch is John's raw rendition of "Happiness is a Warm Gun." It's a ragged, incomplete outline to be sure but Lennon's raspy vocal riding atop his aggressive acoustic guitar strumming is convicting and real. "Junk," an unfinished melody idea of Paul's, displays a lot of potential but I guess it fell to the wayside. A pity. Harrison's "Piggies" showcases his uncannily mellow vocal style in its unaffected state and it's a treat. McCartney's nostalgic "Honey Pie" shamelessly demonstrates his enjoyment of the creative process that seemed to enrapture him at times. The rest of disc 1 (except for one cut) consists of demos they recorded in rehearsals at Abbey Road. Of special interest is the piano/vocal run-through of "Good Night." Mr. Starr's singing is especially unaffected and the orchestral score is gorgeous. "Sexy Sadie" sports an unexpectedly laid-back aura that surreptitiously underlines John's sarcastic skewering of their once-esteemed Indian guru. But the highlight is George's solo version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." It's an incredibly haunting presentation of his immaculate song that proudly stands on its own two feet without unnecessary decoration. "Not Guilty" is another Harrison-penned number that stayed hidden for eleven more years until he put it on his eponymous LP. It has a proggy slant that's worthy of note.

Disc 2 is a mixture of demos captured at the Abbey Road and Apple Studios. Most of the tracks are rough test runs but it's the screw-up moments that demonstrate their wit and nonchalant attitude that I've always found endearing. They knew that amazing tunes often grew from small ideas if they were only given the chance to sprout so little hiccups along the way didn't faze them in the least. It was all part of the process. Honorable mentions go out to Lennon's poignant rendition of "I'm So Tired," the group's loose but upbeat take on "I've Got a Feeling" that exudes pure elation, George's smooth-as-silk offering of "All Things Must Pass" that demonstrates his ongoing maturation as a composer of merit and the edgy vocal performance John delivers on "Come Together" that coats it with a truckload of grit. I've always loved Badfinger's breakthrough single, "Come and Get It," and it's a sweet bonus to get to hear Paul's original version that's almost as irresistible. The most astounding cut is the isolated, vocals-only track of "Because." Arranged by the master George Martin (and employed later on to raise the curtain on the engaging "Love" soundtrack), it's a marvel to behold. Their awesome blend of voices is ethereal and wholly captivating. I also appreciate the no-frills demo of "Let It Be" and it makes me wonder what it was like to hear one of the greatest songs of the modern age being unveiled for the first time ever. Lennon's complimentary remarks uttered when they finish the take says volumes. Even he was stunned by his partner's accomplishment. It's only fitting that they decided to exit with "The End" but the tacking on of a backwards rendering of the climactic piano chord on "A Day in the Life" was a stroke of absolute genius. Can't ask for more.

Like its predecessors, Anthology 3 went straight to #1 and didn't stop selling until it reached triple platinum status. Hard to believe that folks would gladly pay top dollar to have in their grasp an assortment of outtakes, coarse demos and snippets of tomfoolery from four lads from Liverpool, England but they weren't just anybody. These cuts had emanated from the one-and-only Beatles who rattled the universe with regularity throughout the turbulent but marvelous 60s. My humble opinion is that prog rock was destined to be an inevitable offshoot in the evolution of rock & roll but it would've been delayed in being nurtured, investigated and expanded by years if not for this spectacular band blowing the doors off the establishment's fortress. I make no apologies for indulging in every tidbit of Beatlemania I can wallow in because they did what other artists only dream of doing. Making an indelible mark in history that will never be duplicated. I was lucky enough to get to watch it happen before my very eyes. Perhaps no one's ever rocked you and your peers' world down to its core. My condolences. This group thoroughly transformed my life. Therefore I'll always be in their debt.

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#1179223) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 25, 2014

3 stars The third of a trilogy of alternative and previously unreleased Beatles material. These three dubble-CDs are a quite interesting historical documents together with the accompanying booklets and just because of that worthy of the admission price. The last of the series, this one covers the time ... (read more)

Report this review (#94809) | Posted by Frasse | Tuesday, October 17, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This third part of the "Anthology" series may be not as essential as the second, but its more recommendable than the first onen (if only for the overall excellent sound quality). Here you will find a whole CD covering the "White Album" period, one of the most interesting by The Beatles, in wh ... (read more)

Report this review (#86666) | Posted by Jordi Planas | Friday, August 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Anthology 3"