BLOOD

Kopecky

Kopecky Blood album cover

Buy KOPECKY Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Garden of Immolation (7:10)
2. Infernal Desire Machine (4:58)
3. Moontown (7:20)

Search KOPECKY Blood tabs

- Joe Kopecky / guitar
- William Kopecky / bass, keyboards, sitar
- Paul Kopecky / drums, percussion

CD Unicorn Records UNCR-5029 (2006)

KOPECKY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KOPECKY Blood Music

OrionOrion
Hapi Skratch Records 2001
Sunset GunSunset Gun
Musea 2003
BloodBlood
Unicorn Digital 2006
KOPECKY FAMILY BAND**KIDS RAISING KIDS (DIGI)**CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 33m
SUPRAPHON STEREO MOZART KONZERTANTE SYMPHONIE HANTAK KOPECKY STEFEK VACEK ANCERL US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 26m
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids CD US $14.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Kids Raising Kids, Kopecky Family Band, Very Good US $6.51 Buy It Now 3 days
Kids Raising Kids by Kopecky Family Band (CD, 2013) CD & PAPER SLEEVE ONLY US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KOPECKY FAMILY BAND - Heartbeat 2013 CD Single US $0.01 [0 bids]
Kids Raising Kids - Kopecky Family Band US $9.03 Buy It Now 7 days
Orion by Kopecky (CD, May-2003, All Indie) US $8.75 Buy It Now 7 days
KOPECKY FAMILY BAND - KIDS RAISING KIDS [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.92 Buy It Now 9 days
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids [CD New] US $9.91 Buy It Now 9 days
Kids Raising Kids, Kopecky Family Band, New US $11.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids (Lp) (2013) - New - Long Play Recor US $13.51 Buy It Now 12 days
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 12 days
KOPECKY FAMILY-KIDS RAISING KIDS CD NEW US $13.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Dave Matthews, Stars, Old Crow Medicine Show, Kopecky Family Band- U.S. PROMO cd US $7.63 Buy It Now 14 days
Kids Raising Kids - Family Band Kopecky New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $16.89 Buy It Now 14 days
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids [CD New] US $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
CYCLOPS SAMPLER 4 PROG ROCK 2CD MOSTLY AUTUMN CITIZEN CAIN FLAMBOROUGH KOPECKY US $13.77 Buy It Now 26 days
Kopecky Family Band Kids Raising Kids CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Kopecky Family Band - Kids Raising Kids Vinyl Record LP US $20.59 Buy It Now 27 days
KOPECKY Orion CD 2001 PROGRESSIVE ROCK LIVE on M.A.C.E. 7-75047 SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
KOPECKY FAMILY BAND - KIDS RAISING KIDS NEW CD US $17.11 Buy It Now 28 days
KOPECKY FAMILY BAND Kids Raising Kids NEWLY RELEASED CD Superb US $5.99 Buy It Now 29 days
KVECH GEMROT KUBICKA KOPECKY Songs HAJOSSYOVA Soprano KUSNJER Bariton PANTON LP US $25.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy KOPECKY music online Buy KOPECKY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KOPECKY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KOPECKY Blood ratings distribution

KOPECKY Blood reviews

Review by hdfisch
3 stars I listened to this latest CD by Kopecky brothers a couple of times and it took quite a while until I finally was able to make up my mind about it. After comparing it again and again with their debut and "Sunset Gun" honestly I've to say that "Blood" sounds quite disappointing to me and I prefer much those ones. The kind of stuff we get presented on this disc sounds to my ears predominantly like a powerful demonstration of technical skills and reveals the type of indulgent up-and-down-scaling that I usually like to put my critics on when it comes to tech metal. I really don't have problems enjoying tough and angular sounding music but what I desperately miss on this record is the kind of diversity in their music which appealed much to me on their previous one. This music here is an extremely heavy industrial type one and to me it appears rather as a cold fabrication of sounds, heartless, pointless and uninspired. Where have the sonic landscapes from their previous work gone? I've read comments from some reviewers on the net comparing this record with KC's more recent work or even calling it a less jazzy version of some of the work by Hellborg/Lane. Frankly spoken I completely fail to confirm this view since I enjoy listening to especially the latter one. From the point of musicianship there isn't anything to complaint about, it's brilliant as usual and the complexity of the compositions is still very high as well. Nevertheless this ain't be the kind of stuff I'll listen to regularly but most of tech/industrial metal fans will probably be fascinated by this album. Just with a lot of goodwill and to give this band credit for the effort and skills I still can rate this work with 3 stars.

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#85249) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 31, 2006

Review by Windhawk
2 stars Great moods, too bad about the songs.

Blood is the first album I've heard by the Kopecky brothers. And the dark, sinister and eerie moods and atmospheres they create are really interesting and likeable.

But the songs as such doesn't work though. Themes are repeated to death with too little variation, the songs hardly move forward at all, and there's a distinct lack of nerve and tension in the songs here as well.

Give these guys some good songs and they'll make killer versions with the moods they are creating. But as songwriters themselves they are found lacking, at least on this release.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#124174) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 31, 2007

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars There aren't too many full instrumental trios out there that don't use keyboards, and even fewer where the musicians are all brothers. It is a while since I last heard any music from Kopecky and this album has reinvigorated my interest in them. Now signed to Canadian label Unicorn Records I hope that having been on UK's Cyclops, Italy's Mellow Records and France's Musea they have now found their spiritual home which will allow them to be more prolific, and I believe that they have. Unicorn release a lot of material that is jazz-oriented, and while Kopecky don't fit into that mould they do have the same inventiveness and musical complexity of many of that genre. This is music that is uncompromising, always looking forwards, as the brothers keep bouncing off each other and letting each take the lead as is appropriate.

That this is challenging music is never in doubt, that many people will find it too complex and labyrinth for their understanding is also apparent. Here is a rock band that really are like no other, and five albums in they are still driving forward whatever perceived boundaries there may be. No keyboards, no vocals, and just three guys hitting those strings and drums to make a glorious togetherness that is like no other. It is hard to categorise exactly what style of music they are performing as by its very nature there is so much going on as they ignore genre categorisations altogether. By definition they are 'progressive', but musically this is much more in the hard rock almost shredder arena, but that is also not correct. Think of it as rock music being played by three musicians linked by 'blood' and performing some of the most complex music around.

It will take you a while to get into it, but once you do?.

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906890) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Post a review of KOPECKY "Blood"