GOLD

Good, but non-essential

Buy RUSH Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2006

Disc 1 - 78:32
1. The Spirit of Radio (4:57)
2. The Trees (4:43)
3. Freewill (5:22)
4. Xanadu (11:04)
5. Bastille Day (4:37)
6. By-Tor and the Snow Dog (8:37)
7. Anthem (4:22)
8. Closer to the Heart (2:52)
9. 2112 Overture (4:32)
10. The Temples of Syrinx (2:13)
11. La Villa Strangiato (9:35)
12. Fly by Night (3:21)
13. Finding My Way (5:07)
14. Working Man (7:10)

Disc 2 - 76:43
1. The Big Money (5:34)
2. Red Barchetta (6:08)
3. Subdivisions (5:34)
4. Time and Still (5:09)
5. Mystic Rythms (5:53)
6. The Analog Kid (4:47)
7. Distant Early Warning (4:57)
8. Marathon (6:09)
9. The Body Electric (5:00)
10. Mission (5:16)

- Geddy Lee / bass guitar, bass pedals, synthesizers, vocals
- Alex Lifeson / electric & acoustic guitars, synthesizers
- Neil Peart / drums, percussion, electronic percussion

With:
- John Rutsey / drums on "Finding My Way" and "Working Man"

2xCD Mercury Records (2006)

Thanks to arhkaös for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

RUSH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RUSH Gold Music

GoldGold
Remastered
Mercury 2006
Moving Pictures/Gold CDMoving Pictures/Gold CD
Gold CD
Mobile Fidelity Sound LA 1992
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush on Reprise Records MSK2283 Gate Fold Cover USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
After the Gold Rush by Neil Young (CD, Jul-1987, Reprise) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH LP RECORD VG+ sterling stamp gatefold USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Neil Young AFTER THE GOLD RUSH CD - USA - REPRISE 2283-2 -Classic Rock Starsky USD $1.25 [7 bids]
Neil Young - After the Gold Rush USD $15.00 [0 bids]
USD $30.00 Buy It Now
Castalia by Mark Isham (PROMO CD, Jul-1996, Gold Rush) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
GOLD RUSH I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business record vinyl LP Ace Enders USD $125.00 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Music CD: After the Gold Rush by Neil Young (1987 Reprise 2283-2) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.49 Buy It Now
K tel Gold Rush 79 TU 2660-2 EX+ USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 2m
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH VINYL LP USD $15.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
PRELUDE After The Gold Rush Folk Rock Oddity Neil Young Title Cover Song LP 1974 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 6h 45m
After the Gold Rush by Neil Young (CD, Jul-1987, Reprise) USD $3.88 [0 bids]
USD $6.88 Buy It Now
Jimmi Accardi-On the Gold Rush Trail CD NEW USD $15.28 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Bill Monroe 45, The Gold Rush and Virginia Darlin' USD $0.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $141.51 Buy It Now 13h 16m
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $157.23 Buy It Now 13h 16m
NEIL YOUNG AFER THE GOLD RUSH ITALY PRESSING 1970 EX/VG USD $18.00 Buy It Now 13h 30m
Black Gold Rush [Slipcase] (CD, Feb-2009, Red Bull Records) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 14h 18m
NEIL YOUNG M- After The Gold Rush Reprise RS 6383 No Bar Code album vinyl USD $39.95 Buy It Now 15h 38m
SEALED 1985 STEVE BART Haze in the Moonlight LP Gold Rush SB62152 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 19m
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush (1993) USD $4.70 [0 bids]
Various Artists - Denver Nuggets: Gold Rush Vol. 1 CD 2000 USA 18trk USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush (NEW CD) USD $10.60 Buy It Now 17h 35m
PRELUDE - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH USD $4.72 Buy It Now 18h 4m
NEIL YOUNG, AFTER THE GOLD RUSH LP, REPRISE LABEL CAT# K44088 COND VG+ USD $15.73 [0 bids]
Accardijimmi - Songs Of The Gold Rush [CD New] USD $14.00 Buy It Now 19h 12m
(EH548) My Tiger My Timing, The Gold Rush - DJ CD USD $3.13 Buy It Now 20h 9m
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH 1970 CD ORIG US 1st REPRISE NM- USD $5.99 [0 bids]
21h
NEIL YOUNG LP ORIG UK 1970 AFTER THE GOLD RUSH G/F POSTER EARLY PRESS USD $1.56 [1 bids]
NEIL YOUNG "AFTER THE GOLD RUSH" REPRISE RECORDS LP ~W/ POSTER/LYRIC SHEET USD $9.00 [0 bids]
USD $21.00 Buy It Now
NEIL YOUNG - After The Gold Rush (1993 CD) & unused ticket. Lofgren, Stills USD $15.71 [0 bids]
Neil Young - After the Gold Rush (CD 1987) USD $7.85 Buy It Now 22h 40m
Neil Young After The Gold Rush ?LISTEN? A2 B2 UK LP Reprise 1970 EX USD $18.85 Buy It Now 22h 41m
Radio Fusion Radio by College Boyz (Album CD, Jul-1996, Gold Rush) Sealed USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
G Dot The Gold Rush Volume 1 CD USD $1.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG - "After The Gold Rush" '70 Original Pressing-Rare 1st Cover-w/INSERT USD $29.29 [0 bids]
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush. Reprise Records - 7599 27243 4. Cassette Tape USD $7.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Young After The Gold Rush Reprise RS-6383 VG+ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH - Vinyl Record Album LP- VG+ to VG++ # RS 6383 USD $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG -(LP)- AFTER THE GOLD RUSH INCLUDES "SOUTHERN MAN" - REPRISE - 1970 USD $12.00 [0 bids]
USD $15.60 Buy It Now
BobSandy & His International Cowboys Dont Just Stand There/The Gold Rush Is Over USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
(DS631) My Tiger My Timing, The Gold Rush - 2012 DJ CD USD $3.13 Buy It Now 1 day
PRELUDE - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH 1974 CLASSIC ROCK LP ISLAND ILPS-9282 SEALED USD $5.95 [0 bids]
BLACK GOLD - Rush - CD USD $16.10 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLD RUSH - NEW WORLD EVOLUTION (THE) (END) (OF) (THE) (BEGINNING) NEW CD USD $14.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Logan English - Days Of 49: Songs Of Gold Rush CD USD $21.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush LP UK 1970 VG+/EX with insert # Classic Rock USD $31.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Young After The Gold Rush USD $9.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH (REMASTERED) - 9362497901 USD $9.81 Buy It Now 1 day
PRELUDE-AFTER THE GOLD RUSH rock LP USD $12.98 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD PARTY - PRIVATE REVOLUTION (CD, 1996, GOLD RUSH) 11 TRACKS USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG-after the gold rush/11 trax/vg con cd/1993 USD $1.34 [3 bids]
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH + HARVEST 2 ALBUMS ON 1 CASSETTE TAPE REPRISE USD $8.63 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG-AFTER THE GOLD RUSH-ORIGINAL ITALIAN BLACK CASSETTE TAPE 1975 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG After The Gold Rush German vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve Reprise Mint USD $31.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Young, After the Gold Rush, Psych Folk, Reprise 44088 Gatefold, 1971 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG after the gold rush 1ST LAMINATED ISRAEL ISRAELI LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush - 1970 - Reprise Label - Stereo(W/POSTER) USD $9.50 [3 bids]
NEIL YOUNG / AFTER THE GOLD RUSH / CASSETTE TAPE / REPRISE (1970) USD $8.63 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL YOUNG After the Gold Rush P-8002R LP AM0216 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush; 1978 Reprise, Label Misprint; RE 2 in Deadwax USD $17.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Prelude "After The Gold Rush" 1974 Island Rock LP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
3 ) USED COMPACT DISKS, NEIL YOUNG DECADE 2 DISC SET, AFTER THE GOLD RUSH USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK GOLD - RUSH - CD - New USD $16.20 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH & LYRIC POSTER RE-2 RS 6386 G/F LP EX+/NM USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Neil Young - After the Gold Rush LP (VG/VG+) Vinyl Record 1970 Southern Man USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $7.99 Buy It Now
Neil Young After The Gold Rush Msk 2283 1978 Gatefold Poster Vinyl Lp 12" USD $16.98 [0 bids]
USD $23.17 Buy It Now
NEIL YOUNG, GOLD RUSH, EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS NOWHERE, TIME FADES AWAY RECORDS! USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $34.99 Buy It Now
Neil Young "After the Gold Rush" LP Reprise original steamboat gatefold cover USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Neil Young - After the Gold Rush 1970 US RS 6383 EX/EX Gatefold USD $20.00 [0 bids]
PRELUDE. "AFTER THE GOLD RUSH" 7" PICTURE DISC, ORIG UK 1982. NM USD $15.71 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH D/Remastered CD ~ 70's SOUTHERN MAN +++ *NEW* USD $13.63 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG After the Gold Rush 1970 Gatefold VG++/VG++ Poster/I.S. both NM USD $15.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Trick Daddy Chamillionaire Lil John Twista Ludacris Gold Rush 12" Promos - Mint USD $10.00 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG After The Gold Rush LP 11 Track Reissue In Gatefold Sleeve (k44088) G USD $22.36 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG: AFTER THE GOLD RUSH (VINYL LP RECORD) RS6383, ROCK, ALBUM, 1970, 12" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Gold Rush 45 Baby I'm Free/You're My Friend USD $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Neil Young, After the Gold Rush Audio CD USD $8.66 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BIG STAMPEDE RUBEN GAINES STORY OF THE GOLD RUSH PIONEER RECORDS USD $0.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH REPRISE K 44088 GATEFOLD LYRIC INSERT CRAZY HORSE USD $31.43 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG "AFTER THE GOLD RUSH" MSK 2283 (1978) 12" GATEFOLD LP EX CONDITION EX USD $19.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush USD $2.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG, After the Gold Rush [with lyric insert] USA EXCELLENT- LP USD $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Prelude -After The Gold Rush USA 1974 Island LP *New/Sealed* USD $7.85 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG - After The Gold Rush USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEIL YOUNG After The Gold Rush LP REPRISE RS6383 US 1970 Gatefold W/ Poster NM- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PRELUDE After the Gold Rush vinyl LP 1974 NM in shrink USD $8.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Neil Young After the Gold Rush 1970 Vinyl LP Lyric Insert Reprise Record RS6383 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Brass Mounted Army / California Gold Rush Band / Old Horse Calvary USD $10.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Duophonic by Charles & Eddie (CD, Jul-1996, Gold Rush) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
NEIL YOUNG - After the Gold Rush LP USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Neil Young After The Gold Rush Vintage Vinyl Record Album LP 1970 Warner Bros. USD $7.50 [0 bids]
Neil Young Gold Rush lyric POSTER From Record Album rock Crazy Horse orig VG++ USD $22.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Gold - Rush - CD (Red Bull RBE1002 2009) USD $17.09 Buy It Now 3 days
DEBBY McCLATCHY Green Linnett GOLD RUSH CA Songs Red Clay Ramblers 1976 FOLK! USD $29.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NEIL YOUNG AFTER THE GOLD RUSH IMPORT TAPE IMD6960 EX CON PAPER LABELS USD $15.71 Buy It Now 3 days
RUSS CONWAY GOLD RUSH/HALLOWEEN DB7143 RARE 7" VINYL RECORD VG 26 USD $39.30 Buy It Now 3 days
GEEZERS OF NAZARETH Gold Rush CD 3 Track Radio Edit Promo B/w Gold Rush And Hard USD $8.24 Buy It Now 3 days
NEIL YOUNG "After The Gold Rush" vintage '70 Reprise LP (gatefold) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEIL YOUNG. AFTER THE GOLD RUSH. RS 6383. Reprise Records. 1970. USD $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy RUSH music online Buy RUSH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RUSH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RUSH Gold ratings distribution

RUSH Gold reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars Another Rush compilation... but so what, one isn't supposed to buy any if not necessary. As a librarian in response of music I must say this friendly prized 2-cd was a perfect choice to our library where Rush music didn't nearly exist before. (Edit several years later: of course I have increased the number of Rush albums in my library!)

From their debut (1974) up to Hold Your Fire (1987) each studio album is represented by two or three tracks (except Caress of Steel by 'Bastille Day' only). Naturally one can argue about choices; I would have minimized the amount of two first raw albums and replaced some tracks here and there, but in general it works very well.

The chronology is broken within each CD; the first disc covers their most proggy period (the long tracks are 'Xanadu' and 'La Villa Strangiato') and the second their 'synth' period starting from Moving Pictures. In fact I enjoyed the latter more. Maybe because my first ever Rush album was Signals, which still is a (minor) classic to me. Also, I like the art work showing the 12 album covers as an art exhibition. What else can be asked from a compilation?

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#110986) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 08, 2007

Review by J-Man
2 stars 2.5 stars really!!!

Well, look what we have here. Yet another Rush complitation. Of course as a complitiation, there is no reason a fan should buy this, but this is a farely good introduction to Rush for a new emerging fan. The first disc is more of their progressive years, and disc two is more of their synthed years. While all the music is good, they really made some boneheaded moves (only the opening of 2112!! After that I went and listened to the real version!!!). Other complitations of theirs are better, but this isn't horrible or anything. I wouldn't even reccomend starting with a complitation, and this isn't the one to start with anyway. Pass it by, even newbies to Rush.

Send comments to J-Man (BETA) | Report this review (#192503) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Review by Conor Fynes
2 stars 'Gold' - Rush (Compilation)

Judging by the song choice here, this is a decent representation of Rush up to 'Hold Your Fire.' But the question here is, what the hell happened to all of the material after that album? While this 'Gold' album is supposed to be a greatest hits for Rush, there's still material from 'Presto,' 'Roll The Bones,' 'Test For Echo,' 'Counterparts,' and 'Vapor Trails' that was in existence when this compilation was produced that definately could have made it onto this two disc set. This was compiled in 2006! While there's an obvious excuse for not having Snakes & Arrows material, what about classics like 'Superconductor,' 'Animate,' or 'The Pass?'

If you're set on buying a double-disc compilation, buy something a little bit more complete, like 'Chronicles.'

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#205790) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 08, 2009

Review by Peter
3 stars The two discs and 29 tracks of RUSH GOLD offer a thorough retrospective of Rush's 70s & 80s catalogue, with selections from of the Canadian power prog trio's first twelve albums. Long-time, committed fans will of course already have the original albums, and thus won't find anything new here, but sometime and/or late-coming fans (such as your faithful reviewer) will herein find all the Rush they know from the radio, and really need. Furthermore, RUSH GOLD is bargain-priced to sell, and thus represents a formidable bang for your buck.

Most of the band's better-known numbers are here, and the sound is excellent. You get all the perennial FM hits like "Fly By Night," "Closer To The Heart," "The Spirit Of Radio," "Freewill," "Limelight," "New World Man" and "Tom Sawyer." Also included is the epic instrumental workout "La Villa Strangiato," plus additional essential material such as "The Trees," "The Big Money," "Red Barchetta," "Subdivisions" and "The Analog Kid." My absolute favourite, though, is "Time Stand Still," which blew me away with its sheer power, unexpected beauty, and moving lyrics when I first heard it here. Crank it up!

If you've ever enjoyed the odd Rush song when it comes on your car radio, yet have somehow resisted buying any of their albums, or are unsure where to start, this collection would represent a fine overview. RUSH GOLD is a solid compilation of some very solid music, and well worth the minimal entry price.

Send comments to Peter (BETA) | Report this review (#280727) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 06, 2010

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
4 stars 155 minutes of pure gold Rush jammed onto 2 CDs- absolutely ideal for the Rush newbie

This is my first Rush album and it means a lot to me as it was the first of many and I systematically collected the entire Rush catalogue including live albums and DVDs. But this is where it started for me so it has sentimental value. Someone told me, a magazine actually, that Rush were an exceptional band and I was not ready to indulge in a studio album just from the hearsay of a magazine, however when I saw this 2 CD greatest hits collection I knew this would be a fantastic way to be introduced to Rush. After all it featured much revered tracks such as 'Bytor and the Snow Dog', 'Xanadu', 'La Villa Strangiato' and 'Working Man'. I knew these tracks were supposed to be classic Rush songs so the risk would be worth it surely. I had no idea what I was getting into. I was completely blown away with this compilation.

As a newbie to the band nothing prepared me for the likes of 'The Spirit of Radio', the melodic 'Freewill' or the heavy riffing 'Bastille Day'. 'By-Tor and the Snow Dog' lived up to expectation as a prog classic, as did the classic '2112 Overture' and 'The Temples of Syrinx'. I was surprised that I had heard this latter track on the metal radio show some years back; it's a genuine rocker with Lee belting out a killer chorus that is as memorable as anything I have heard. The band are a powerhouse of guitar rock on the instrumental 'La Villa Strangiato', one of the classics of prog. The band sound raw and very heavy on the last three tracks of CD1, 'Fly by Night', 'Finding My Way' and 'Working Man', of which I am a real fan with its riffing guitars and awesome vocals, featuring an amazing instrumental break.

CD2 has some of the more recent Rush tracks up to the time of release and is not as good as the early material but still great rock, full of Lifeson's clanging guitars and melodic vocals, with huge drums from Peart. 'The Big Money' and 'Red Barchetta' are always favourite 80s tracks, as well as 'Time Stand Still' and 'Distant Early Warning'. One of the best Rush tracks undoubtedly is 'Limelight' which has become an outright treasure over the years to my ears. I like the synthesizer heavy tracks from "Signals" and "Power Windows" but there is no forgetting gems such as the incredibly popular 'Tom Sawyer' that starts many live performances.

The booklet is a colourful look at the album artwork and tells me where the tracks originated from and this was a sure fire way of enticing a Rush newbie, that I was, into getting the albums one at a time. As I said I have a soft spot for this album, there was not much missing that was brilliant from the first albums of the band I must admit, but it is still essential to get the actual albums. There is a lot missing such as 'Hemispheres', 'Cygnus X1', and 'YYZ' but overall this compilation offers a great deal. The compilation is an excellent intro to Rush and with 2 CDs worth of their best material, at a very reasonable price too I might add, this is irresistible for a Rush newbie. For the initiated of course there is nothing new but still a fantastic collection for any Rush fan, well compiled, well packaged, and containing just about everything brilliant about Rush.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#286599) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Review by Gatot
3 stars I perfectly agree with AtomicCrimsonRus who said "155 minutes of pure gold Rush jammed onto 2 CDs- absolutely ideal for the Rush newbie". What a good statement as it applies exactly right for this compilation. Of course this is especially for those who have never heard Rush which is I believe not that many. What I think is that many people have heard Rush but not familiar with the music and the albums. I prefer to recommend newbie to buy album by album starting with "Exit Stage Left", "Moving Pictures", "Hemisphere" and "A Farewell to Kings". Once he is familiar with that albums he can continue with others. But for newbie sometimes they want something in one package representing the musical journey of the band with various changes of the styles.

Starting the compilation with "The Spirit of Radio" (4:57) is a bold decision even though time- wise it's not taken from the first album. The interesting part is the opening lyrics which indicate energetic morning with "Begin the day with a friendly voice" as Geddy Lee sings. Disc One basically varied in terms of style as it has acoustic sesion wiyj "The Trees" and it has great "La Villa Strangiato" and ended with old song "Working Man". Disc Two represents the later stage of Rush as most of the songs were taken from albums that utilized keyboard except Tom Sawyer and Red Barchetta.

Overall, this is a very good compilation of Canada's power trio Rush. Keep on proggin' ...

Peae on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#1059334) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 13, 2013

4 stars As a Long Time RUSH Fan, I remember the first time someone asked me why there was not a RUSH Greatest Hits album, like there were for so many other popular Rock groups. I thought to myself, Well, they really don't have any Hits, and anyway, ALL there songs are Great, so it would practically i ... (read more)

Report this review (#192550) | Posted by Analog Kid | Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | Review Permanlink

1 stars my god...i like to hear a new album of them. Did the record company made them to release another compilation CD. The songs that are issued are quite standard and predictable. So we can choose for Rush through time, Chronicles, Retrospective I and II, The Spirit of Radio....by the way...no song ... (read more)

Report this review (#94722) | Posted by | Monday, October 16, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Though this album won't interest poeple who already own 1990's Chronicles, because those two compilation are very similar, I'd strongly reccomend this album for those who want to discover more about this excellent band. All their hits are on the tracklist, plus many track that are regulary pla ... (read more)

Report this review (#81839) | Posted by Arhkaös | Friday, June 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RUSH "Gold"