LIMITED EDITION BOX SET

progressive rock music

Buy OPETH Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2006

Disc 1: Blackwater Park
1. The Leper Affinity (10:23)
2. Bleak (9:16)
3. Harvest (6:01)
4. The Drapery Falls (10:54)
5. Dirge For November (7:54)
6. The Funeral Portrait (8:44)
7. Patterns In The Ivy (1:53)
8. Blackwater Park (12:08)

Disc 2: Damnation
1. Windowpane (7:44)
2. In My Time Of Need (5:49)
3. Death Whispered A Lullaby (5:49)
4. Closure (5:15)
5. Hope Leaves (4:30)
6. To Rid The Disease (6:21)
7. Ending Credits (3:39)
8. Weakness (4:08)

Disc 3: Deliverance
1. Wreath (11:10)
2. Deliverance (13:36)
3. A Fair Judgement (10:24)
4. For Absent Friends (instrumental) (2:17)
5. Master's Apprentices (10:32)
6. By The Pain I See In Others(13:51)

Disc 4: Lamentations: Live at Shepherd's Bush

- Peter Lindgren / guitars
- Martin Lopez / drums
- Martin Mendez / bass guitar

Guest musicians on Blackwater Park:
- Steven Wilson (PORCUPINE TREE) / voice, guitar, piano (courtesy of Snapper music)
- Markus Lindberg / 3 eggs (courtesy of Madrigal)

Guest Musician on Deliverance:
Steven Wilson (PORCUPINE TREE) / backing vocals, guitars, mellotrons

Guest musician on Damnation:
- Steve Wilson (PORCUPINE TREE) / Grand piano, mellotron, Fender Rhodes & backing vocals

Guest musician on Lamentations:
- Per Wiberg / keyboards, backing vocals

Koch 4163, 2006
4-CD limited edition

Thanks to The Miracle for the addition
and to progkidjoel for the last updates

Buy OPETH Limited Edition Box Set Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
HeritageHeritage
Roadrunner Records 2011
$7.92
Garden of the Titans (Opeth Live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre) [2-CD+Blu-Ray+DVD]Garden of the Titans (Opeth Live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre) [2-CD+Blu-Ray+DVD]
Nuclear Blast Entertainment 2018
$23.70
MorningriseMorningrise
CANDLELIGHT RECORDS 2015
$12.13

OPETH Sorceress WOODEN BOX SET 2000 copies NUMBERED USD $139.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OPETH Sorceress LIMITED 4 x 10" CLEAR VINYL LP NEW & SEALED USD $72.14 Buy It Now 5 days
OPETH - GARDEN OF THE TITANS - NEW BOX SET USD $62.02 Buy It Now 5 days
Paradise Lost MEDUSA Box Set mailorder Katatonia Opeth Amorphis Venom USD $77.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Opeth Sorceress LP New 2018 Limited 4 x 10" Clear Vinyl Boxset New/Official USD $65.81 Buy It Now 6 days
Lp-Opeth-Sorceress -4Lp Boxset (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $49.73 Buy It Now 6 days
Opeth - Sorceress Vinyl-Box #122481 USD $86.97 Buy It Now 6 days
OPETH In Live Concert At The Royal Albert Hall 4xLP Vinyl + 2 DVD Box Set Sealed USD $199.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Opeth - Sorceress (NEW 4x10" VINYL) USD $94.93 Buy It Now 11 days
AT THE GATES AT WAR WITH REALITY 10''2LP BOX SET LTD 1000 carcass opeth death USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SORCERESS (10 BOXSET) NEW VINYL USD $49.72 Buy It Now 13 days
Opeth - Sorceress (Limited 4x10 " Clear Vinyl Box Set) 2018 Nuclear Blast New USD $69.50 Buy It Now 17 days
Opeth The Sorceress mailorder edition 2X CD 2X LP 1X DVD 2016 NEW wooden box-set USD $250.00 Buy It Now 17 days
OPETH Garden Of The Titans Live At Red Rocks 2CD/DVD BOXSET NEW USD $32.90 Buy It Now 18 days
SORCERESS, 0727361459918 USD $71.43 Buy It Now 19 days
Opeth - Sorceress NEW LP USD $74.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Opeth - Sorceress [New 7" Vinyl] Oversize Item Spilt, UK - Import USD $74.08 Buy It Now 20 days
OPETH - SORCERESS - Limited Edition Wooden - complete signed LP/CD BOX SET USD $199.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Sorceress (10" Boxset) [Vinyl], Opeth, Vinyl, New, FREE USD $145.43 Buy It Now 21 days
OPETH - SORCERESS, LTD EDN ROSEWOOD vinyl 2LP + 2CD + AUDIO DVD + POSTER BOX SET USD $58.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Opeth - In Live Concert at the Royal Albert Hall 4x LP + 2x DVD Box Set-Amorphis USD $96.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Pale Communion by Opeth 2014 Ltd Edition Deluxe Box set CD+Blue Ray 3X7'' Vinyl USD $79.99 Buy It Now 23 days
OPETH Sorceress 2CD-DIGI + 2LP ROSE WOOD VINYL BOX USD $105.99 Buy It Now 23 days
OPETH - PALE COMMUNION 2014 DELUXE BOX SET LTD ED 2500 SEALED! KATATONIA IHSAHN USD $124.99 Buy It Now 26 days
OPETH - SORCERESS (10" BOXSET) 4 VINYL BOX NEW+ USD $113.10 Buy It Now 27 days
ENSLAVED "In Times" CD Box Set MINT Nuclear Blast 2015, Einherjer Emperor Opeth USD $149.99 Buy It Now 27 days
OPETH The Candlelight Years JAPAN Box Set XQAN1066/7/8 2008 USD $60.62 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy OPETH music online Buy OPETH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

OPETH Limited Edition Box Set ratings distribution

OPETH Limited Edition Box Set reviews

Review by evenless
4 stars I personally do not see the value of this 4 disc box set. Who would buy it? Probably not the Opeth fans, since they already have all those four albums in their collection. Probably the newbie's neither, because who wants to buy four albums from a band one is not familiar with? So maybe this is only for the hardcore fans who just want to have it for the artwork and just because it comes in a Collector's Edition Slipcase? Since I already have all four albums I'm sure I'm not going to spend a single penny on it! Well, so far for my questions why Opeth would issue this four disc Limited Edition Box Set. Maybe they just found a way to make some extra money.

So what about the discs contained in this Limited Edition Box Set? For that I would recommend you read the original album reviews, since they are much more accurate than a review of all four albums at the same time. For me the rating would be easy. What's the average between 4 stars (BWP), 5 stars (Damnation), 3 stars (Deliverance) and 4 stars (Lamentations Live) ? Yeap: 4 stars exactly!

Review by Conor Fynes
5 stars 'Limited Edition Box Set' - Opeth (Boxset)

What a great deal! I am reviewing this product based on the price I paid for it, which was $39.99 Canadian. And I have to say, it's one of the best deals I've ever paid for music. Each album is great, and although there isn't any original material on this album, and I cannot see why anyone who owned any of the CDs already would buy it, but from a personal standpoint, buying the Limited Edition Collector's Slipcase was a great move, and saved me quite a bit of money, as opposed to purchasing the 4 items separately.

Keeping this boxset in context, there is NO reason to buy this if you have any of the albums this boxset consists of. After all, theres no point in having duplicates of albums. However, if you're relatively new to Opeth, and enjoy the music they play, you should keep an eye out for this boxset. While the original boxset material is rather bland and forgettable (what more than the slipcase?) the music the set consists of is fantastic... It's a really great feeling to listen to five new Opeth CDs in a row, and digest them all in tandem.

Of everything in this set, Damnation stands out as being my favourite. I won't go into detail about it (I already have a full-blown review for Damnation) but it's a sentimental work of art that I found very moving.

Blackwater Park, while I find it just a little bit overrated, has some really great songs. 'The Drapery Falls' in particular is probably the quintessential Opeth song, among some other greats on this album. Definately stands out as being one of Opeth's best though, despite being overrated.

Deliverence might even be my most listened CD of this boxset, even though it's probably not as good as the other two studio CDs. The last four minutes of 'Deliverence' is one of the best outros I've ever listened to, and is of particular note. There are some really fantastic moments on this album, but is marred by it's rather straightforward, lackluster feeling. Still not bad at all though. Just not the most progressive dish of Opeth you'll ever listen to.

The Lamentations concert is pretty good, although I don't listen to it nearly as much as the Studio CDs. It's definately worth a few enjoyed spins, but you'll find yourself tiring of the live material much faster then the studio material. Opeth have never been a live band, but Akerfeldt is definately one of the best frontmen in metal, and this concert helps show that.

This is a really great slipcase, and I'm really fortunate to have been able to get it. For a relatively low price, there's no better deal than to get 5 great CDs. There are droves worth of enjoyment to be found here.

Post a review of OPETH "Limited Edition Box Set "