SIX COMPLETE

Buy TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Take Six (5:01)
2. Last Night (6:05)
3. Chesterfield Blue (7:11)
4. Don't Ask Why (4:40)
5. Climb The Ladder (5:43)
6. The Maze (5:16)
7. Dance (7:24)
8. Five Leaves Left (5:50)
9. Blast From The Past (4:33)

Search TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Six Complete lyrics

Search TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Six Complete tabs

- Jukka Tolonen /electric guitar
- Juhani Aaltonen / saxophones, flute
- Frank Robson / voice, keyboards
- Heikki Virtanen / electric bass
- Vesa Aaltonen / drums

Presence Records, Texicalli Records LC-14002 PRECD 002

Thanks to Pirkka for the addition

TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Six Complete Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Tasavallan PresidenttiTasavallan Presidentti
Imports 2007
Milky Way MosesMilky Way Moses
Imports 2007
Tasavallan Presidentti (2nd) / Lambertland (2on1)Tasavallan Presidentti (2nd) / Lambertland (2on1)
Limited Collector's Edition · Import · Explicit Lyrics
Walhalla 7365538903012
Milky Way Moses by Tasavallan Presidentti (2007-07-31)Milky Way Moses by Tasavallan Presidentti (2007-07-31)
Imports
Lambert Land by Tasavallan PresidenttiLambert Land by Tasavallan Presidentti
Love
Tasavallan Presidentti by Tasavallan PresidenttiTasavallan Presidentti by Tasavallan Presidentti
Walhalla
Tasavallan Presidentti (2nd) / Lambertland (2on1) by Tasavallan Presidentti (2003-05-04)Tasavallan Presidentti (2nd) / Lambertland (2on1) by Tasavallan Presidentti (2003-05-04)
Walhalla 7365538903012
Pop-Liisa 1Pop-Liisa 1
Imports 2016
Vinyl$27.82

More places to buy TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI music online Buy TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Six Complete ratings distribution

TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI Six Complete reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars I bought this CD last year but haven't listened to it more than three times. The problem, I guess, is in me rather than in the quality of the music, which is high, no doubt. TP has a strong reputation as the leading Finnish progressive band (founded already in the 60's), and while WIGWAM, its best known rival, took a pop-oriented path in mid-70's, TP has kept the course on jazz-oriented, blues-flavoured rock focusing on instrumental skills. For example guitarist Jukka Tolonen and flute/saxophone player Juhani Aaltonen are both among the most respected musicians of their fields here. Six Complete was long awaited new studio album of the legendary group, and it received quite fair welcome (though not very visibly as far as I see).

But do not expect very PROGRESSIVE sounding album. The British-born vocalist Frank Robson sounds even bluesier than almost 30 years ago, and also the compositions seem to be relatively straight-forward bluesy jazz-rock stuff. What I personally miss is the more emotional, delicate side to the music, as well as the clearer progressive structure to the songs. Funny, if the old TP reminds me of the bluesy side of PROCOL HARUM here and there (not only in the voices of Robson and Brooker), this album left me the similar disappointment as Harum's Wells on Fire, especially in the sense that the compositions don't make a big impression on me.

My favourite is - sadly the only instrumental track - 'Dance', which gives Junnu's flute a central role. But on the whole I tend to get bored each time I try to listen to this album from start to end. I'm just not very much into bluesy rock in general. If you are, you most likely enjoy this.

3 stars Tasavallan Presidentti A fine return from a classic Finnish Progrock band. This has been awaited by some, yet it was a bit of a surprise to most. SIX complete, their sixth album, is pretty much like an extended version of six, which was an EP published a bit earlier, and is a very stable CD w ... (read more)

Report this review (#100123) | Posted by Passionist | Thursday, November 23, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TASAVALLAN PRESIDENTTI "Six Complete"