THE BEST OF THE DOORS

rock music collection

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1985

Disc: 1
1. Break On Through (2.25)
2. Light My Fire (7.05)
3. The Crystal Ship (2.31)
4. People Are Strange (2.09)
5. Strange Days (3.06)
6. Love Me Two Times (3.13)
7. Alabama Song (3.16)
8. Five To One (4.25)
9. Waiting For The Sun (3.57)
10. Spanish Caravan (2.57)
11. When The Music's Over (10.55)

Disc: 2
1. Hello, I Love You (2.14)
2. Roadhouse Blues (4.02)
3. L.A. Woman (7.48)
4. Riders On The Storm (7.14)
5. Touch Me (3.10)
6. Love Her Madly (3.17)
7. The Unknown Soldier (3.22)
8. The End (11.41)

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors tabs

Jim Morrison /Vocals
Ray Manzarek / Organ, vocals and keyboards
John Densmore / Drums
Robby Krieger / Guitar

CD Elektra/WEA International Inc. 960345-2

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors Music

The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]
DoorsDoors
Strange DaysStrange Days
Waiting for the SunWaiting for the Sun
Rhino 2007
Jimmy Caravan Hey Jude Beatles Doors OtisRedding covers IsaacHayes organ soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
29m 52s
Big Tymers, Tonic, Jack Johnson, 3 Doors Down, 702, Nelly, Ra - U.S. PROMO cd US $9.72 Buy It Now 31m 31s
3 Doors Down, Baby Bash, Murphy Lee, Erick Sermon, Mars Volta - U.S. PROMO cd US $9.72 Buy It Now 34m 2s
Nelly, Androids, Eric Clapton, Jack Johnson, 3 Doors Down - U.S. PROMO cd US $9.72 Buy It Now 38m 37s
The Doors L.A. Woman USA Cassette Tape US $6.99 Buy It Now 39m 11s
The Doors Morrison Hotel USA Cassette Tape US $6.99 Buy It Now 39m 25s
The Doors self titled s/t USA Cassette Tape Columbia House US $7.99 Buy It Now 39m 38s
SEALED Doors Soundtrack (1991) on Elektra US $45.00 [0 bids]
53m 40s
J J JACKSON Four Walls 3 Windows 2 Doors Here We Go Again 1967 Calla Records 133 US $6.75 Buy It Now 55m 3s
The Doors Waiting For The Sun CD (1985, Elektra/Asylum, West Germany) MEGA RARE US $28.00 Buy It Now 58m 3s
THE DOORS~ORIGINAL 45 "LIGHT MY FIRE/THE CRYSTAL SHIP" ELEKTRA EK-45615 RARE US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h
3 Doors Down 3 Doors Down CD Alternative Rock Music Album Brand NEW Sealed US $11.88 Buy It Now 1h 3m
DOORS usa DJ 7" 45 PEOPLE ARE STRANGE~1980 issue, MONO promo with insert sheet US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
SEALED Doors Morrison Hotel on Elektra ORIGINAL foldout EKS 75007 no barcode US $90.00 [0 bids]
3 DOORS DOWN AWAY FROM THE SUN CD CD US $11.88 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Doors 7LP Vinyl Box - NM/NM 09383/12500 US $274.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The Doors Weird scenes inside the gold mine RSD 2014 exclusive LP US $80.00 [0 bids]
Lot of 15 CDs: Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Doors, Eagles, CCR, SRV, S US $8.50 [4 bids]
Tonic, S Club, Big Tymers, Brian McKnight, 3 Doors Down, 702 - U.S. PROMO cd US $9.72 Buy It Now 1h 24m
THE DOORS---RUNNIN' BLUE/DO IT US $4.00 [0 bids]
Nelly, Eric Clapton, Jack Johnson, 3 Doors Down, Sam Roberts - U.S. PROMO cd US $9.72 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Charlie Rich: Behind Closed Doors/A Sunday Kind Of Woman 45 Vinyl US $1.00 [0 bids]
WHEN YOU'RE STRANGE: A FILM ABOUT THE DOORS BY THE DOORS - SOUNDTRACK CD US $8.90 [0 bids]
LOST INTERVIEW TAPES FEATURING JIM MORRISON,VOL.2-THE DOORS-CIRCUS MAGAZINE - CD US $27.90 [0 bids]
Hendrix/Pink Floyd/Led Zeppelin/Doors/Jeff Beck Lot Of 10-listed.... US $40.00 [0 bids]
(BW216) The Ronelles, Bolt The Doors - 2005 CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 1h 59m
(BW260) The Ronelles, Bolt The Doors - 2005 DJ CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 2h 2m
THE DOORS The Soft Parade P-10501E LP AD5498 US $12.00 [8 bids]
THE DOORS Greatest Hits (Cassette) US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
THE DOORS "L.A. WOMAN" singles box (#'d/4000) 2011 Rhino MINT/SEALED! US $42.95 Buy It Now 2h 10m
311, Gorillaz, Destiny's Child, 3 Doors Down, Snoop Dogg - U.S. PROMO cd JMA US $9.72 Buy It Now 2h 12m
A PSYCH TRIBUTE TO THE DOORS - CD (Jim Morrison L.A. Woman Soft Parade Light my) US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
The Doors "Liquid Night" CD Screaming Butterfly Records US $20.00 [1 bids]
JIM MORRISON - AN AMERICAN PRAYER - THE DOORS - NEW SEALED LP US $39.90 [0 bids]
Europe - Rock The Night/ Seven Doors Hotel - Epic - EUR1 (7") US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 16m
The Doors "T.V. Eye" CD Flashback World Productions US $30.00 [0 bids]
(EB690) Kid Acne, Sliding Doors - 2007 DJ CD US $5.08 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Lot of 150+ Vintage late 1960's & 1970's 8-Track Tapes - Cream, Doors, Stones ++ US $102.50 [2 bids]
THE DOORS - HELLO, I LOVE YOU - DOUBLE 7" VINYL US $19.90 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - TELL ALL THE PEOPLE/EASY RIDE - VINYL 7" US $7.90 [1 bids]
THE DOORS - LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL - LP US $19.90 [0 bids]
By Chance Soul Japan Promo Vinyl 12" OBI Names Doors US $69.99 Buy It Now 2h 35m
THE DOORS "Morrison Hotel" Elektra/EKS 75007-2 (CD,1988) US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
The Doors Box Set by The Doors (Jim Morrison), CD, 4 Discs US $18.50 [0 bids]
THE DOORS, The Doors Album, DEBUT LP ELEKTRA EKS-74007, 12" VG Condition US $15.99 [0 bids]
The Best of the Doors [1985] by The Doors (CD, 2 Discs, Elektra (Label) US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Royalty of Rock 1& 2 Radio Broadcast with Cue Sheets NM 2 LP US $86.05 [5 bids]
Blue October, Colbie Caillat, Hinder, Akon, 3 Doors Down SEALED U.S. PROMO 2 cd US $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 55m
The Doors Morrison Hotel, 1970 Gatefold original, Elektra #K 42080, UK Import US $24.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down The Better Life 2000 CD Alternative Rock Music Album Brand New US $11.88 Buy It Now 2h 57m
charlie rich behind closed doors US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Waiting For The Sun EKS-74024 US $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
VINTAGE 1983 DOORS ALIVE SHE CRIED RECORD ALBUM US $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE BASKETBALL DIARIES PEARL JAM DOORS SOUNDGARDEN US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
J.O.B. Orquestra (Open the Doors to Your Heart) US $7.00 [0 bids]
DOORS Weird Triangle Black Label.. BOOTLEG RARE! PRINTED LABEL! US $89.00 Buy It Now 3h 25m
DCC GZS 1023 GOLD CD: THE DOORS - The Doors - OOP 1992 USA Factory SEALED US $499.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP SEALED 180g - gatefold US $22.49 Buy It Now 3h 27m
TULKU - Doors To Paradise + Bonus Tulko CD new age US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Doors-The Unknown Soldier (VG+) US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 31m
The Doors Original Master Recording Lp Mfsl US $26.00 [8 bids]
THE DOORS/THE SOFT PARADE JAPAN PRESS LP P-10501E STEREO US $22.00 [0 bids]
The Doors ?-5 Different LP Collection -Morrison Hotel,Classics,HIts,Prayer,Live US $23.00 [0 bids]
DOORS : SOFT PARADE CD US ELEKTRA GR8 SHAPE!! Jim Morrison!! US $1.99 [0 bids]
Doors - Waiting For The Sun (1985) - CD SWEET! GR8 SHAPE! US $1.99 [0 bids]
Pick 5 Pink Floyd Beatles DOORS ELO Who Rolling Stones King Crimson GUESS WHO US $44.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
An American Prayer [LP] by Doors (The) (Vinyl, May-1995, Elektra) US $8.60 [10 bids]
45 Rock THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 Elektra EK-45646 US $11.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down A Six Pack of Hits Music CD - Brand New & Sealed Best Buy Exclusive US $7.17 Buy It Now 4h 19m
The Doors 12" LP L.A. Woman GEMA 42 090 EKS 75011 German Pressing VG to VG- US $5.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - BEST OF (2CD 1985) 19 TRACKS*ORIGINAL ISSUE*BMG RELEASE US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
The Doors / The Soft Parade / Elektra / EKS-75005 / Stereo / Red Label US $5.00 [0 bids]
1969 THE DOORS TELL ALL THE PEOPLE #57 NICE ELEKTRA 45 RPM RECORD US $2.99 [1 bids]
1969 THE DOORS WISHFUL SINFUL #44 NM ELEKTRA 45 RPM RECORD US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Doors - Weird Scenes inside the gold mine vintage record US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS L.A. WOMAN CD Jim Morrison - remastered VG++ US $11.71 Buy It Now 4h 54m
DOORS - STAR COLLECTION VOL.2 - STEREO - IMPORT US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 55m
The Doors [Original Soundtrack] by Original Soundtrack (CD, Mar-1991, Elektra... US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 57m
DOORS - STAR COLLECTION - IMPORT FROM MGERMANY US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 59m
The DOORS - LA Woman EKS-75011 (L.A. Woman) butterfly Vinyl Record US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h
Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors 8-track Tape US $4.99 [0 bids]
DOORS ~ Greatest Hits ~1980 Electra w/ orig. full photo inner & lyric insert NM- US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS STRANGE DAYS DCC PURE VIRGIN VINYL ANALOGUE PRESSING LP RECORD US $99.95 Buy It Now 5h 7m
The Doors Strange Days DCC Audiophile LP # 0054 Sealed US $224.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
1983 Doors-Alive She Cries-Elektra Records-Live Recordings From 1968-1969-1970 US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 16m
THE DOORS - LEGACY: THE ABSOLUTE BEST - NEW CD BOXSET US $29.97 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Ray Manzarek & Robbie Krieger- The Doors Members - Lot of 2 albums EXCELLENT US $19.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS MORRISON HOTEL 180 GRAM VINYL GATEFP;D LP SEALED US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Light My Fire 45 RPM Record by The Doors US $2.00 [0 bids]
** THE DOORS ~ JIM MORRISON AN AMERICAN PRAYER LP ~ SEALED MINT ORIGINAL PRESS * US $4.99 [1 bids]
** THE DOORS ~ WAITING FOR THE SUN LP ~ CLEAN BEAUTIFUL NM FIRST PRESS ** US $30.00 [17 bids]
45 Record Moonlight Drive / Love Me Two Times by The Doors US $3.95 Buy It Now 5h 26m
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN CD Made in West Germany US $79.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
45 Record Hello I Love You / Love Street by The Doors US $3.95 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Away from the Sun by 3 Doors Down (CD, Nov-2002, Universal Distribution) US $0.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down Time Of My Life LP sealed Mint 180 gram vinyl Mp3 download US $16.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
In Concert by The Doors (CD, May-1991, 2 Discs, Elektra) + L.A.Woman US $6.00 [1 bids]
Doors Love her madly Japan US $55.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
The Doors Absolutely Live EKS-9002 1st Pressing Butterfly Label US $24.97 Buy It Now 5h 47m
LP DOORS L.A. Woman 180g STEREO ORIGINAL COVER REISSUE NEW MINT SEALED US $24.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
5 stars And now for something completely different ...... The Doors! For me they are one of the most interesting bands that emerged in the exciting second half of The Sixties. The music of The Doors is a captivating encounter of four creative and adventurous musicians with a totally different musical background. They challenged each other to the limit during the frequent rehearsals and many gigs. Soon their sound turned into a varied, dynamic and 'groovy' blend of raw Mississippi blues, straight-forward rock, catchy pop tunes and Sixties USA West Coast psychedelia along elements from folk, jazz and avant-garde. Jim his unique voice and poetic lyrics give The Doors an extra, often very emotional dimension but I would like to emphasize that all band members contributed each in their unique way to the captivating, often compelling sound of The Doors. This comprehensive 2-CD compilation contains all the legendary compositions and many good songs from their six studio albums. In fact I only miss the track Peace Frog with its excellent guitar riff.

About Jim Morrison are written dozens of books featuring many chapters pointing at his extreme lust for drugs, alcohol and sex and his agressive behaviour towards his friends. But he remains a very fascinating frontman with an unique voice: tender and warm in the romantic ballad The Crystal Ship, bluesy in Roadhouse Blues and Five To One, cheerful in Hello I Love You and Touch Me and expressive in the compelling When The Music's Over (catchy organ riff and distorted guitarwork) and the splendid build-up The End (a psychedelic atmosphere with sensitive guitar and dynamic drums). The colouring by Ray Manzarek his keyboards (often the Vox Continental organ sound) and Robbie Krieger his guitar is outstanding, so tasteful and subtle. They succeed to upgrade almost every track like the harpsichord solo in Love Me Two Times, the slide guitar in Waiting For The Sun, the flamenco guitar intro in Spanish Caravan, the Honky Tonk piano in the funny Alabama Song, the swinging guitar riff in Love Her Madly, the Fender Rhodes electric piano play in the 'classic' Riders On The Storm and the church organ sound in The End. And last but not least I would like to point at John Densmore his often intense drumming, from soft touches on the hi-hats to heavy beats on his drum kits, very well timed and so dynamic.

THE DOORS ARE OPEN, YOU ARE INVITED TO ENTER THEIR CAPTIVATING WORLD!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#105167) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 01, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars What a nice new year's present from Progarchives to have added The Doors to the list of bands we can review. I've read a lot of comments (some very rude ones) about their inclusion or not, but since they are there, let's review their GREAT work. As I have mentioned in my review of "The Doors" (their first opus), I entered their catalogue quite lately : in 1979 thanks to the Coppola's "Apocalypse Now" movie (as part of the soundtrack, the song "The End" is included).

The first CD I purchased from the Doors was this compilation. It is a WONDERFUL one. None of their hits are forgotten. This is extremely rare in compilations (if you compare with some ELO, Heep, Tull, Camel or Yes ones for instance). If you do not know "The Doors" this is an excellent entry and could (should) lead you to investigate more of their work (like I did). This one turned me into a die-hard fan. I own now their whole offical catalogue and some thirteen bootlegs or so. I am also thrilled to go and see "The Riders Of The Storms" in Antwerp pretty soon (I know this is only half The Doors, but still...). One can always argue of course of the tracklist of a compilation effort. OK, "Soul Kitchen " and "The Soft Parade" are missing (they could have include them since the double CD format would have allowed this with no problem). I also could have happilly lived without "Alabama Song - Wiskey Bar" (a song based on Bertolt Brecht's novel "Baal" which will be released by David Bowie later on as well). What is not there and should be ? Well, frankly "Back Door Man" (even if it is only a cover, it is a great rendition).

The absolute masterpiece of the band is included in its entire 11'44". About the two most contravertial sentences of the song, Jim will say, I quote "about kill the father: means destroying everything hierarchical, controlling and restrictive in one's pysche". I quote again : "about f... the mother" : means embracing everything that is expansive, flowing and alive in the psyche". The lyrics are incredible and very dark / bizarre. They are mostly spoken rather than sung. Maybe premonitory of Jim's death in 1971 ? The last lines of the song are quite explicit, I quote : "It hurts to set you free, But you'll never follow me, The end of laughter and soft lies, The end of nights we tried to die" This is the end". This song is quite hypnotic and is a great digest of their whole psychedelia.

If you are concerned by the money side, I would like to mention that there is a downsided version of this compilation fitting on one CD only (and cheaper). It lacks "When The Music Over" (and another three songs) but includes "Back door Man". So, it's up to you.

I also believe that "The Doors Boxset" (a four CD collection) should be available for review : it is a FABULOUS anthology of live and demo tracks (disc one and three), a selection of the band's favourite (disc four) and a whole CD from their concert at the Madison Square Garden in 1970. Another ESSENTIAL document is their DVD "30 Years Commemorative Edition" which is made of three sections : 1. Their last appearence on a TV show (in 1969 just after the scandal concert during which Jim will be arrested) ! 2. Some rare documents (like the clip for "The Unknown soldier" which will be censored in the US), and the mythical concert from The Hollywood Bowl (in its integrality - according to the liner notes). Hopefully it will be soon possible to review them. Five stars for this fantastic compilation of such an influent band.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#105303) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Probably the best THE DOORS compilation around. This one is a good ratio between artistic quality and commercial profit. "The Best of the" was my introduction in the world of the Doors, and after this one, I started to appreciate different, "thinking" music.

In my early teen, I used to think that all the tracks are brilliant here, but now I'm a bit more picky, and I will admit that "Roadhouse Blues", "People Are Strange", "Love Me Two Times", "L. A. Woman", "Touch Me" and "Love Her Madly" are not so appealing to me anymore, in fact the first and the last mentioned are plain awful.

I'm very glad that both the lengthiest band's studio tracks are included here, "The End" and "When The Music's Over", because they are both masterpieces in it's own realm. They are both included at the ends of the disc 1 and 2, and it's nice to see a little bit of common sense from the compilation editors.

What can I say? All other tracks are great, and I don't think I have to explain why are they great, because most of them are known to a wider rock audience.

It worked well for me, so I think this is a perfect starter for a newbie.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#106514) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 08, 2007

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Wonderful compilation!

(Rating Edited august 2008: i lefft the review as i first wrote it, but i changed from 5 to 4 stars, since being a proto-prog album, it's not a masterpiece of progressive rock)

The ratings and previous reviews won`t let me lie, being The Doors a Giant in the history of rock, it`s obvious that they had to release an album where followers and general public could enjoy their best moments and songs, through the years Elektra decided to make a special compilation (1985) with all their classic moments. There are other compilations which are pretty good, but i particularly think this is the one, the best, you may say that it is full of hits and singles, and it could be but actually that`s not bad, i prefer some songs not listed here than some listed here but that doesn`t matter when an album or compilation can please someone like this works with me.

I consider myself a fan of this band, first of all because this is the only musical "influence" (besides Alan Parsons) that my father left to me, i remember when i was a kid i listened to The Doors so often, and i still do it nowadays, my love for them grew more and more, so if it were for me, i would give to this album 5 stars without a problem, because i love it, but remembering that this is a PROG site, i think i shoulnd`t give to it the five stars, however here we can find their proggiest moments with "Riders on the Storm", "Light my Fire", "When the music`s Over", "L.A. Woman" and "The End" (don`t think of The Celebration of the Lizard, it is not here) only with that 5 epics they could have released a 45 minute album which would be totally prog and mind blowing and which would fit in the realm of prog and 5 stars for sure.

But besides those wonderful songs, here we will find all their hits, songs that you might like or not, but songs that you know for sure, "Break on Through", "People are Strange", "Love me Two Times", "Roadhouse Blues" and "Touch Me" , sounds familiar, no?. This is a 2CD compilation, which can please any fan (and non-fan) since the very first song, their excellent music, magnific Manzarek`s keyboards (Light my Fire), the always constant Densmore drums playing (When the Music`s Over), the brilliant acoustic and electric guitars played by Krieger (Spanish Caravan and Break on Through) and the leadership by the Lizard King, Jim`s unique vocals and particular style will make you having a great moment with this album.

Excellent compillation, worth checking out and recommendable to anyone!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#108256) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 21, 2007

Review by Chris S
4 stars This has to be The Doors compilation at their utmost best. A double album of all their best hits, releases and generally good sounds. There are no other ' Best Of' albums in The Doors reportoire to come close to this and it does justify a solid four star rating just by selction tracks alone. Highly recommended to all those Doors enthusiasts who still enjoy the Doors sound for what it is worth, who still enjoy lighting the fire and last but not least enjoy being plain decadent. That is what this 85 compilation is- pure decadence of great music ' rolled ' into one.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#108777) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 25, 2007

Review by T.Rox
3 stars A great 'Best Of' that is largely surpassed by it's 2003 counterpart.

When I first started buying CD's, "The Best Of The Doors" was in my first half dozen CD purchases. This compilation remains a fabulous walk through The Doors music although it is now dated due to the 2003 release of "Legacy: The Absolute Best", which sees the same tracks re-mastered and includes a handful of additional tracks.

The "The Best Of The Doors" compilation is still chock full of essential Doors music, it is just no longer the boss compilation of The Doors work. I will give this 2CD set 3/5 because of its reduced standing the The Doors compilation arena, not because of any suggestion that there is any lack of quality in the music.

Send comments to T.Rox (BETA) | Report this review (#126120) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 17, 2007

Review by Sheavy
COLLABORATOR Progressive Electronic Team
2 stars Just not worth it. I like to have the actually studio albums. The only reason to get one of these is if there is something new offered, which there is not. The songs are a lot of there best and perfect for a compilation, but again there is no reason unless you have to have everything ever released about the band, which I still would not consider this necesrry even then, I would much rahter have a unreleased/live album or something along those lines then something that anyone above a casual fan would have already. Good songs, but not worth the money. Go get a live album or something if you want are a completionist, this does not complete much of anything except the record companies wallet.

Send comments to Sheavy (BETA) | Report this review (#468911) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 24, 2011

5 stars 5 stars=Wonderful...A wonderful collection certaintly the best The Doors compilation...We can to listen the real sound of this giant band of rock..the keyboards of Manzarek and the voice and the presence of Jim Morrison are the importants columns of The Doors...the sound is a mix between Rock Blu ... (read more)

Report this review (#124088) | Posted by Lophophora | Thursday, May 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Best Of The Doors"