THE BEST OF THE DOORS

rock music collection

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1985

Disc: 1
1. Break On Through (2.25)
2. Light My Fire (7.05)
3. The Crystal Ship (2.31)
4. People Are Strange (2.09)
5. Strange Days (3.06)
6. Love Me Two Times (3.13)
7. Alabama Song (3.16)
8. Five To One (4.25)
9. Waiting For The Sun (3.57)
10. Spanish Caravan (2.57)
11. When The Music's Over (10.55)

Disc: 2
1. Hello, I Love You (2.14)
2. Roadhouse Blues (4.02)
3. L.A. Woman (7.48)
4. Riders On The Storm (7.14)
5. Touch Me (3.10)
6. Love Her Madly (3.17)
7. The Unknown Soldier (3.22)
8. The End (11.41)

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors tabs

Jim Morrison /Vocals
Ray Manzarek / Organ, vocals and keyboards
John Densmore / Drums
Robby Krieger / Guitar

CD Elektra/WEA International Inc. 960345-2

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors Music

The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]
DoorsDoors
Strange DaysStrange Days
THE DOORS Other Voices LP US $8.99 Buy It Now 44m 30s
The Doors greatest hits US $8.99 Buy It Now 47m 49s
L.A. Woman by The Doors (CD, May-1988, Elektra (Label)) US $11.00 Buy It Now 48m 11s
The Doors [Original Soundtrack] by Original Soundtrack (CD, Mar-1991, Elektra... US $6.49 Buy It Now 48m 11s
The Soft Parade by The Doors (CD, May-1988, Elektra (Label)) US $10.00 Buy It Now 48m 11s
Another 700 Miles [EP] [EP] by 3 Doors Down (CD, Nov-2003, Republic) US $3.75 Buy It Now 50m 13s
The Best of the Doors [1985] by The Doors (CD, Nov-2000, 2 Discs, Elektra... US $5.65 Buy It Now 50m 13s
The Best of the Doors [1985] by The Doors (CD, Nov-2000, 2 Discs, Elektra... US $5.49 Buy It Now 50m 13s
The Best of the Doors [1985] by Doors (The) (CD, Nov-2000, 2 Discs, Elektra... US $9.99 Buy It Now 55m 33s
6X 45 RPM SINGLES, A,COPPER, THE CLASH,GARY MOORE,THE DOORS,STRANGLERS S M BAND US $6.77 [1 bids]
The Doors 1973 Record LP Album Vinyl Exc.Con! (208) German Pressing! MID 22 001 US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
11 CLASSIC ROCK ALBUMS 12" a.o. BEATLES STONES CCR DOORS BEACH BOYS ELVIS KINKS US $119.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Doors Vinyl Lot Scarce Absolutely Live Morrison Hotel Exc Cond Best Of Hits US $150.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
THE DOORS self titled debut album 1967 ELEKTRA EKS-74007 Stereo JIM MORRISON US $10.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS ORIGINAL LIVES US $22.50 [4 bids]
The Doors [Original Soundtrack] by Original Soundtrack (Cassette, Mar-1991,... US $5.94 [0 bids]
THE DOORS CELEBRATION LIVE 67,68 US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Absolutely Live 1970 Elektra EKS-9002 Rock Jim Morrison 2 LPs VG+ US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Doors Alive, She Cried 1983 Stereo LP VG+ PSYCH US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Doors Tribute US $4.18 Buy It Now 2h 33m
LES BARONETS Hello je t'aime (DOORS) FRENCH Canada QUEBEC Group 1968 RARE 45 US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 46m
The doors 13 US $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
The Doors - L.A Woman - 40th Anniversary 2CD *NEW* US $25.44 Buy It Now 2h 49m
CHARLIE RICH - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS (2005 CD) NEW & SEALED US $6.70 Buy It Now 2h 54m
THE DOORS Live At The Matrix EUROPE 2 CD 2008 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 59m
CD THE DOORS GREATEST HITS with LIGHT MY FIRE and HELLO I LOVE YOU and more US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
The doors / R-Evolution US $14.37 Buy It Now 3h 10m
PSYCHEDELIC ROCK/LP/1980'S PRESSING/"THE BEST OF THE DOORS"/MONO/1973 US $8.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun [CD New] US $14.94 Buy It Now 3h 15m
ORIG PRESSING The Doors of Perception DAVE PIKE Vortex US $100.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors KE 32247 US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
3 DOORS DOWN - ANOTHER 700 MILES 2003 US CD * NEW * US $11.86 Buy It Now 3h 25m
CHARLIE RICH: Behind Closed Doors ~ 1973 FACTORY SEALED stereo LP US $25.50 [0 bids]
DOORS-STAR COLLECTION VOL.2-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1974 US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 34m
THE DOORS - Large 4" x 2" Rock Embroidered Music Iron-On Patch... US $5.07 Buy It Now 3h 34m
LOT of 24 ROCK MUSIC CASSETTES ~ The Cars, Springsteen, Benatar, Rush, The Doors US $28.47 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Julianne Hough Brad Paisley 3 Doors Down Buckcherry 2008 DJ CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
CHARLIE RICH - Behind Close Doors - 8 Track Tape US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 45m
THE DOORS - THE SOFT PARADE 2012 US CD * NEW * US $11.86 Buy It Now 3h 48m
3 Doors Down 32 Guitar Tabs Software Lesson CD, 9 Backing Tracks US $6.80 Buy It Now 3h 50m
@ CD Kin - Behind Closed Doors RARE FEMALE MELODIC INDIE / BLACK PAW RECS 1998 US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Nelson, Revolving Doors New/Sealed CD Album, Video US $4.23 Buy It Now 3h 54m
DOORS OTHER VOICES GATEFOLD RECORD & SLEEVE US $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 58m
DOORS L.A. Woman RARE WEST GERMANY TARGET CD issue la US $59.50 Buy It Now 4h
RICK & THE RAVENS:(With Ray Manzarek Later Of Doors)US 7" 1965 Aura Records 4506 US $748.98 Buy It Now 4h 2m
3 DOORS DOWN~~SEVENTEEN DAYS~NEW, FACTORY SEALED CD US $5.47 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Doors - Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine Double 12" Vinyl LP Limited US $32.52 Buy It Now 4h 11m
''the doors'' ''wild child'' (original) (45) ''elektra 45646''' (strong vg++) US $4.95 [0 bids]
Doors Lp "First-Self-Titled" Original MONO.. Lp US $24.99 [1 bids]
1968 Doors "Hello I Love You-Love Street" 45 US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
1972 THE DOORS Full Circle LP Elektra EKS 75038 Gatefold EX/NM US $0.99 [0 bids]
3 DOORS DOWN CD ALBUM DISPLAY FREE P+P!! US $67.81 Buy It Now 4h 46m
THE DOORS s/t LP Elektra EKS-74007 Stereo 1B/1D butterfly label no bar code US $24.95 Buy It Now 4h 49m
THE DOORS Other Voices LP Elektra EKS 75017 butterfly label gatefold no bar code US $6.95 Buy It Now 4h 52m
DOORS Morrison Hotel LTD 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $30.47 Buy It Now 5h
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Lot of 7 new sealed rock 8 track tapes and head cleaner. The Doors, Amboy Dukes US $12.00 [0 bids]
Mountains - Country Doors [CD New] US $13.99 Buy It Now 5h 16m
The Doors When The Music's Over Live CD 1970 Vancouver B.C. US $12.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN CD GOLD DISC LP FREE P+P! US $152.74 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Doors Hello, I Love You /Love Street Japan Import 45 With Picture Sleeve 400 Yen US $59.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN GATEFOLD LP ELEKTRA EKS-74024 STEREO 1ST PRESSING US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 37m
The Very Best of the Doors [2007 2-CD/DVD] by The Doors (CD, Mar-2007, 3 Disc... US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 41m
The Better Life by 3 Doors Down (CD, Feb-2000, Universal Distribution) US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - THE BEST OF THE DOORS -2 DISCS-CD US $3.58 [3 bids]
3 DOORS DOWN Away from the Sun ULTRA RARE USA 1 TRK PROMO Radio DJ CD single 04 US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 57m
The Doors-The Doors-NEW LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h
THE DOORS/STRANGE DAYS 12"VINYL ROCK US $5.99 [1 bids]
The Best Of The Doors By The Doors Cd 2 Discs Electra (Good Condition) US $4.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down - The Better Life CD Brand New! US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
3 DOORS DOWN - AWAY FROM THE SUN (UK) NEW CD US $20.22 Buy It Now 6h 6m
THE DOORS~Alive She Cried~1983~lp vinyl record+inner Elektra ST-E-60269-8-SP US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / NITE CITY - SAME DOORS / JAPAN OBI US $59.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - HIGH QUALITY CONCERT POSTER - LOOKS AWESOME FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 6h 17m
The Doors Box Set [Box] by The Doors (CD, Oct-1997, 4 Discs, Elektra (Label)) US $15.50 [2 bids]
PLATOON soundtrack LP SEALED the doors otis redding smokey robinson percy sledge US $15.99 [0 bids]
Behind Closed Doors by Maria Solheim (CD, Dec-2003, Sony/Columbia) US $25.00 Buy It Now 6h 40m
CASSETTE DOORS BEST OF German issue US $16.97 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Ten Doors Down - Kathy Fleishmann - CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
The Doors Jim Morrison Riders on the Storm- Brand New Licensed Poster US $11.80 Buy It Now 7h
The doors 2nd press red label US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
3 DOORS DOWN - WHEN I'M GONE [SINGLE] - NEW CD US $4.23 Buy It Now 7h 7m
Complete Studio Recordings by The Doors (CD, Nov-1999, 7 Discs, Elektra (Label)) US $85.00 [0 bids]
Lost Interview Tapes Feat. Jim Morrison 1 Doors CD US $48.70 Buy It Now 7h 20m
The Doors - L.A. Woman 8 TRACK Looks Really Nice US $8.00 [0 bids]
Doors - Love Me Two Times/ Moonlight Drive Radio Only Promo 12" Vinyl LP Record US $45.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS self titled 1st debut MFSL LP MINT japan LIGHT MY FIRE jim morrison US $99.99 [0 bids]
Domingo : Behind The Doors Of The 13th Floor CD (1999) US $3.72 Buy It Now 7h 39m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - RARE 1967 QUALITY CONCERT POSTER-LOOKS AWESOME FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 7h 44m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - RARE 1967 QUALITY CONCERT POSTER - LOOKS GREAT FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 7h 46m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - RARE 1967 QUALITY CONCERT POSTER - LOOKS GREAT FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 7h 48m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - RARE 1967 QUALITY CONCERT POSTER - LOOKS GREAT FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 7h 49m
THE DOORS - JIM MORRISON - RARE 1967 QUALITY CONCERT POSTER - LOOKS GREAT FRAMED US $15.57 Buy It Now 7h 53m
The Doors Strange Days Red Label EKS 74014 Stereo US $19.99 [0 bids]
3 Doors Down : The Better Life CD (2000) US $3.66 Buy It Now 8h 17m
*The Doors (CD, May-1988, Elektra) LIGHT MY FIRE AND MORE!! FREE SHIPPING!! US $5.55 [0 bids]
The Doors - Other Voices LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 8h 25m
The Better Life by 3 Doors Down Cracked Case US $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 27m
3 DOORS DOWN PHOTO CD GOLD DISC FREE POSTAGE!! US $203.59 Buy It Now 8h 28m

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(35%)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
5 stars And now for something completely different ...... The Doors! For me they are one of the most interesting bands that emerged in the exciting second half of The Sixties. The music of The Doors is a captivating encounter of four creative and adventurous musicians with a totally different musical background. They challenged each other to the limit during the frequent rehearsals and many gigs. Soon their sound turned into a varied, dynamic and 'groovy' blend of raw Mississippi blues, straight-forward rock, catchy pop tunes and Sixties USA West Coast psychedelia along elements from folk, jazz and avant-garde. Jim his unique voice and poetic lyrics give The Doors an extra, often very emotional dimension but I would like to emphasize that all band members contributed each in their unique way to the captivating, often compelling sound of The Doors. This comprehensive 2-CD compilation contains all the legendary compositions and many good songs from their six studio albums. In fact I only miss the track Peace Frog with its excellent guitar riff.

About Jim Morrison are written dozens of books featuring many chapters pointing at his extreme lust for drugs, alcohol and sex and his agressive behaviour towards his friends. But he remains a very fascinating frontman with an unique voice: tender and warm in the romantic ballad The Crystal Ship, bluesy in Roadhouse Blues and Five To One, cheerful in Hello I Love You and Touch Me and expressive in the compelling When The Music's Over (catchy organ riff and distorted guitarwork) and the splendid build-up The End (a psychedelic atmosphere with sensitive guitar and dynamic drums). The colouring by Ray Manzarek his keyboards (often the Vox Continental organ sound) and Robbie Krieger his guitar is outstanding, so tasteful and subtle. They succeed to upgrade almost every track like the harpsichord solo in Love Me Two Times, the slide guitar in Waiting For The Sun, the flamenco guitar intro in Spanish Caravan, the Honky Tonk piano in the funny Alabama Song, the swinging guitar riff in Love Her Madly, the Fender Rhodes electric piano play in the 'classic' Riders On The Storm and the church organ sound in The End. And last but not least I would like to point at John Densmore his often intense drumming, from soft touches on the hi-hats to heavy beats on his drum kits, very well timed and so dynamic.

THE DOORS ARE OPEN, YOU ARE INVITED TO ENTER THEIR CAPTIVATING WORLD!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#105167) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 01, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars What a nice new year's present from Progarchives to have added The Doors to the list of bands we can review. I've read a lot of comments (some very rude ones) about their inclusion or not, but since they are there, let's review their GREAT work. As I have mentioned in my review of "The Doors" (their first opus), I entered their catalogue quite lately : in 1979 thanks to the Coppola's "Apocalypse Now" movie (as part of the soundtrack, the song "The End" is included).

The first CD I purchased from the Doors was this compilation. It is a WONDERFUL one. None of their hits are forgotten. This is extremely rare in compilations (if you compare with some ELO, Heep, Tull, Camel or Yes ones for instance). If you do not know "The Doors" this is an excellent entry and could (should) lead you to investigate more of their work (like I did). This one turned me into a die-hard fan. I own now their whole offical catalogue and some thirteen bootlegs or so. I am also thrilled to go and see "The Riders Of The Storms" in Antwerp pretty soon (I know this is only half The Doors, but still...). One can always argue of course of the tracklist of a compilation effort. OK, "Soul Kitchen " and "The Soft Parade" are missing (they could have include them since the double CD format would have allowed this with no problem). I also could have happilly lived without "Alabama Song - Wiskey Bar" (a song based on Bertolt Brecht's novel "Baal" which will be released by David Bowie later on as well). What is not there and should be ? Well, frankly "Back Door Man" (even if it is only a cover, it is a great rendition).

The absolute masterpiece of the band is included in its entire 11'44". About the two most contravertial sentences of the song, Jim will say, I quote "about kill the father: means destroying everything hierarchical, controlling and restrictive in one's pysche". I quote again : "about f... the mother" : means embracing everything that is expansive, flowing and alive in the psyche". The lyrics are incredible and very dark / bizarre. They are mostly spoken rather than sung. Maybe premonitory of Jim's death in 1971 ? The last lines of the song are quite explicit, I quote : "It hurts to set you free, But you'll never follow me, The end of laughter and soft lies, The end of nights we tried to die" This is the end". This song is quite hypnotic and is a great digest of their whole psychedelia.

If you are concerned by the money side, I would like to mention that there is a downsided version of this compilation fitting on one CD only (and cheaper). It lacks "When The Music Over" (and another three songs) but includes "Back door Man". So, it's up to you.

I also believe that "The Doors Boxset" (a four CD collection) should be available for review : it is a FABULOUS anthology of live and demo tracks (disc one and three), a selection of the band's favourite (disc four) and a whole CD from their concert at the Madison Square Garden in 1970. Another ESSENTIAL document is their DVD "30 Years Commemorative Edition" which is made of three sections : 1. Their last appearence on a TV show (in 1969 just after the scandal concert during which Jim will be arrested) ! 2. Some rare documents (like the clip for "The Unknown soldier" which will be censored in the US), and the mythical concert from The Hollywood Bowl (in its integrality - according to the liner notes). Hopefully it will be soon possible to review them. Five stars for this fantastic compilation of such an influent band.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#105303) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Probably the best THE DOORS compilation around. This one is a good ratio between artistic quality and commercial profit. "The Best of the" was my introduction in the world of the Doors, and after this one, I started to appreciate different, "thinking" music.

In my early teen, I used to think that all the tracks are brilliant here, but now I'm a bit more picky, and I will admit that "Roadhouse Blues", "People Are Strange", "Love Me Two Times", "L. A. Woman", "Touch Me" and "Love Her Madly" are not so appealing to me anymore, in fact the first and the last mentioned are plain awful.

I'm very glad that both the lengthiest band's studio tracks are included here, "The End" and "When The Music's Over", because they are both masterpieces in it's own realm. They are both included at the ends of the disc 1 and 2, and it's nice to see a little bit of common sense from the compilation editors.

What can I say? All other tracks are great, and I don't think I have to explain why are they great, because most of them are known to a wider rock audience.

It worked well for me, so I think this is a perfect starter for a newbie.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#106514) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 08, 2007

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Wonderful compilation!

(Rating Edited august 2008: i lefft the review as i first wrote it, but i changed from 5 to 4 stars, since being a proto-prog album, it's not a masterpiece of progressive rock)

The ratings and previous reviews won`t let me lie, being The Doors a Giant in the history of rock, it`s obvious that they had to release an album where followers and general public could enjoy their best moments and songs, through the years Elektra decided to make a special compilation (1985) with all their classic moments. There are other compilations which are pretty good, but i particularly think this is the one, the best, you may say that it is full of hits and singles, and it could be but actually that`s not bad, i prefer some songs not listed here than some listed here but that doesn`t matter when an album or compilation can please someone like this works with me.

I consider myself a fan of this band, first of all because this is the only musical "influence" (besides Alan Parsons) that my father left to me, i remember when i was a kid i listened to The Doors so often, and i still do it nowadays, my love for them grew more and more, so if it were for me, i would give to this album 5 stars without a problem, because i love it, but remembering that this is a PROG site, i think i shoulnd`t give to it the five stars, however here we can find their proggiest moments with "Riders on the Storm", "Light my Fire", "When the music`s Over", "L.A. Woman" and "The End" (don`t think of The Celebration of the Lizard, it is not here) only with that 5 epics they could have released a 45 minute album which would be totally prog and mind blowing and which would fit in the realm of prog and 5 stars for sure.

But besides those wonderful songs, here we will find all their hits, songs that you might like or not, but songs that you know for sure, "Break on Through", "People are Strange", "Love me Two Times", "Roadhouse Blues" and "Touch Me" , sounds familiar, no?. This is a 2CD compilation, which can please any fan (and non-fan) since the very first song, their excellent music, magnific Manzarek`s keyboards (Light my Fire), the always constant Densmore drums playing (When the Music`s Over), the brilliant acoustic and electric guitars played by Krieger (Spanish Caravan and Break on Through) and the leadership by the Lizard King, Jim`s unique vocals and particular style will make you having a great moment with this album.

Excellent compillation, worth checking out and recommendable to anyone!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#108256) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 21, 2007

Review by Chris S
4 stars This has to be The Doors compilation at their utmost best. A double album of all their best hits, releases and generally good sounds. There are no other ' Best Of' albums in The Doors reportoire to come close to this and it does justify a solid four star rating just by selction tracks alone. Highly recommended to all those Doors enthusiasts who still enjoy the Doors sound for what it is worth, who still enjoy lighting the fire and last but not least enjoy being plain decadent. That is what this 85 compilation is- pure decadence of great music ' rolled ' into one.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#108777) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 25, 2007

Review by T.Rox
3 stars A great 'Best Of' that is largely surpassed by it's 2003 counterpart.

When I first started buying CD's, "The Best Of The Doors" was in my first half dozen CD purchases. This compilation remains a fabulous walk through The Doors music although it is now dated due to the 2003 release of "Legacy: The Absolute Best", which sees the same tracks re-mastered and includes a handful of additional tracks.

The "The Best Of The Doors" compilation is still chock full of essential Doors music, it is just no longer the boss compilation of The Doors work. I will give this 2CD set 3/5 because of its reduced standing the The Doors compilation arena, not because of any suggestion that there is any lack of quality in the music.

Send comments to T.Rox (BETA) | Report this review (#126120) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 17, 2007

Review by Sheavy
COLLABORATOR Progressive Electronic Team
2 stars Just not worth it. I like to have the actually studio albums. The only reason to get one of these is if there is something new offered, which there is not. The songs are a lot of there best and perfect for a compilation, but again there is no reason unless you have to have everything ever released about the band, which I still would not consider this necesrry even then, I would much rahter have a unreleased/live album or something along those lines then something that anyone above a casual fan would have already. Good songs, but not worth the money. Go get a live album or something if you want are a completionist, this does not complete much of anything except the record companies wallet.

Send comments to Sheavy (BETA) | Report this review (#468911) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 24, 2011

5 stars 5 stars=Wonderful...A wonderful collection certaintly the best The Doors compilation...We can to listen the real sound of this giant band of rock..the keyboards of Manzarek and the voice and the presence of Jim Morrison are the importants columns of The Doors...the sound is a mix between Rock Blu ... (read more)

Report this review (#124088) | Posted by Lophophora | Thursday, May 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Best Of The Doors"