THE BEST OF THE DOORS

rock music collection

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1985

Disc: 1
1. Break On Through (2.25)
2. Light My Fire (7.05)
3. The Crystal Ship (2.31)
4. People Are Strange (2.09)
5. Strange Days (3.06)
6. Love Me Two Times (3.13)
7. Alabama Song (3.16)
8. Five To One (4.25)
9. Waiting For The Sun (3.57)
10. Spanish Caravan (2.57)
11. When The Music's Over (10.55)

Disc: 2
1. Hello, I Love You (2.14)
2. Roadhouse Blues (4.02)
3. L.A. Woman (7.48)
4. Riders On The Storm (7.14)
5. Touch Me (3.10)
6. Love Her Madly (3.17)
7. The Unknown Soldier (3.22)
8. The End (11.41)

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors tabs

Jim Morrison /Vocals
Ray Manzarek / Organ, vocals and keyboards
John Densmore / Drums
Robby Krieger / Guitar

CD Elektra/WEA International Inc. 960345-2

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors Music

The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]The Very Best of the Doors [US Version]
Soft ParadeSoft Parade
Strange DaysStrange Days
Waiting for the SunWaiting for the Sun
The Doors Backstage and Dangerous: The Private Rehearsals CD US $45.99 [0 bids]
36m 31s
Strange Days by The Doors Cassette, 1989, Elektra Entertainment Tested Works US $7.95 Buy It Now 38m 6s
The Doors The Soft Parade..Lp Record... US $10.00 [0 bids]
42m 48s
DOORS: Greatest Hits LP (WLP, w/ insert, inner sleeve, promo stamp on cover, sl US $30.00 Buy It Now 56m 1s
THE BEST OF THE DOORS 2 CD SET VARIOUS SONGS US $10.00 Buy It Now 56m 2s
The Doors - Alive She Cried - MC US $5.00 Buy It Now 56m 25s
LOT OF OVER 80 CLASSIC ROCK 60'S 70'S 80'S ROCK CD'S KISS THE WHO DOORS US $56.00 [4 bids]
58m 3s
THE DOORS Live At The Hollywood Bowl Vinyl Ep NEAR MINT Record PROMO US $25.00 Buy It Now 59m 33s
THE DOORS "L.A. WOMAN SIGLES BOX" 7" RSD [4X7] BOXSET US $65.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
RAY MANZAREK (The DOORS)- 8-TRACK - "The Whole Thing Started With... - NEW! US $4.99 [0 bids]
DOORS Absolutely Live 2xLP 180 GRAM NEW SEALED PSYCH ROCK VINYL US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
VARIOUS ARTISTS - ROOTS OF THE DOORS - CD - New US $13.05 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Another 700 Miles by 3 Doors Down (CD, Nov-2003, Republic) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Woman Who Walked Into Doors, New Music US $24.26 Buy It Now 1h 28m
THE DOORS-OTHER VOICES,ISRAELI RARE PRESS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 49m
THE DOORS The Doors Greatest Hits P-10936E OBI LP i8188 US $13.50 [5 bids]
Naked, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Whiskeytown, Doors, Oasis - U.S PROMO 2 cd US $17.47 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Ray Manzarek (The Doors) 10 x 8 1983 A&M Records Publicity Photo US $16.73 Buy It Now 2h 7m
3 DOORS DOWN - AWAY FROM THE SUN [CD NEW] US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
DOORS Love Street / Hello i Love You 7" single record Jim Morrison Elektra US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 12m
The Better Life by 3 DOORS DOWN US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ELEKTRA DOORS 45 HELLO I LOVE YOU/LOVE STREET US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
The Doors Absolutely Live US $5.99 [0 bids]
1 CENT CD: 3 Doors Down 'Three Doors Down' US $0.82 [7 bids]
Lot of 17 Vinyl Rock!! ACDC Doors Pink Floyd Ozzy Rolling Stones Bob Marley US $135.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
THE DOORS w/JIM MORRISON ~1st ALBUM~RARE ORIG '67 ELEKTRA STEREO LP~1A~BEAUTIFUL US $38.67 [5 bids]
THE DOORS w/JIM MORRISON~ABSOLUTELY LIVE~RARE ORIG '70 ELEKTRA LP~SHRINK~NR MINT US $95.00 [6 bids]
THE DOORS w/JIM MORRISON~MORRISON HOTEL~ORIGINAL 1970 ELEKTRA LP~IN SHRINK~MINT US $50.51 [6 bids]
Stone Temple Pilots, Stained & 3 Doors Down 4 CD Lot US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
JIM MORRISON THE DOORS (MUSIC) PHOTO PRINT 02 US $3.76 Buy It Now 3h 5m
The Doors/Soft Parade/Original Vinyl/EKS 15005/NM US $25.00 Buy It Now 3h 18m
DOORS S/T JAPAN CD w/OBI 1875yen 20P2-2344 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
BOB DYLAN AND THE DOORS 24 KT GOLD CD'S DCC FROM ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES SEALED US $100.00 [0 bids]
Behind closed doors, Charlie Rich, Good Vinyl US $7.90 Buy It Now 3h 22m
3 DOORS DOWN-WHEN I'M GONE 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS398 US $8.49 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Away from the Sun by 3 Doors Down (CD, Nov-2002, Universal Distribution) US $0.99 [0 bids]
RSD 2011 The Doors LA Woman singles vinyl box set + poster LOW # US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
The Doors: Jim Morrison An American Prayer Cassette US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
(BE699) Opening Doors, Leni Ward - 2010 DJ CD US $4.60 Buy It Now 3h 50m
THE DOORS"GREATEST HITS" 1980 ELEKTRA SE-515 ORIG S/W US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Soft Parade by The Doors (CD, May-1988, Elektra (Label)) US $3.75 [0 bids]
JOHN FRED & PB BAND 'Open Doors/3 Deep' unplayed 1969 Promo 45 HEAR! US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 7m
~~ The Doors ~ Greastest Hits ~ record ~ US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS 7" People Are Strange b/w Unhappy Girl VG+ with picture sleeve ps US $18.95 Buy It Now 4h 20m
SOUNDGARDEN before the doors live on 1-5 NEW Sealed 10" #'4207 RSD 2011 US $15.99 [0 bids]
The Light Under Closed Doors by The Swellers (Vinyl, Oct-2013, No Sleep Records) US $15.06 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Live at the Matrix '67 by The Doors (CD, Nov-2008, 2 Discs, Rhino (Label)) US $13.44 Buy It Now 4h 30m
Keeping the Doors Open (CD, Nov-2010, Sony Classical) US $6.46 Buy It Now 4h 30m
JIM MORRISON THE DOORS SIGNED A4 MOUNTED PHOTO ROCK LEGEND AUTOGRAPH US $10.86 Buy It Now 4h 31m
1983 The Doors - L.A. Woman LP Reissue Elektra ?- EKS 75011 EX/VG+ Jim Morrison US $15.25 [0 bids]
The Best of the Doors [1985] by The Doors (CD, Nov-2000, 2 Discs, Elektra (Label US $9.36 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Waiting for the Sun~The Doors (CD)~Elektra 2012 Remaster~SEALED US $4.99 [0 bids]
3 doors down Away from the Sun [Australia CD] [Single] (CD, Apr-2004,... US $11.00 Buy It Now 5h
The Doors Light My Fire/Crystal Ship 45rpm US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
The Doors Self Title 8-Track Tape US $3.00 [1 bids]
THE DOORS - THE SOFT PARADE / ELEKTRA CDN LP NM US $21.95 Buy It Now 5h 18m
THE DOORS - ALIVE, SHE CRIES - VINYL LP ALBUM RECORD - JIM MORRISON US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Morrison Hotel CD Latin America Edition NEW, NEVER OPEN US $3.24 [3 bids]
1960'S ROCK VINYL LP LOT DOORS YES IRON BUTTERFLY MOODY BLUES VG+ RECORDS US $5.99 [1 bids]
THE DOORS - THE SOFT PARADE - VINYL LP ALBUM RECORD - JIM MORRISON US $3.99 [3 bids]
THE DOORS - THE BEST OF - VINYL DOUBLE LP ALBUM RECORD - JIM MORRISON VG++ US $21.49 [4 bids]
THE Doors ?- 13 Vinyl Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
DOORS Alive She Cried LP Elektra 1983 60269 NICE VINYL! Psych Rock Acid US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 31m
THE DOORS - L.A. WOMAN - VINYL LP ALBUM RECORD - ORIGINAL COVER! US $4.99 [5 bids]
THE DOORS - WAITING FOR THE SUN - VINYL LP ALBUM RECORD ORIGINAL GOLD LABEL! US $2.99 [1 bids]
The Doors Box Set by The Doors (USED) US $20.00 [0 bids]
6h
The Doors Live at the Aquarius Theater First Performance NEW SEALED OOP RARE! US $40.00 [6 bids]
The Doors Backstage and Dangerous: The Private Rehearsal NEW SEALED OOP RARE! US $30.99 [3 bids]
Doors - CD [USG] US $5.17 Buy It Now 6h 15m
The Doors Concerto US $21.78 Buy It Now 6h 17m
LP, The Doors, Waiting For the Sun, EKS-74024 SP, Butterfly Label, NM US $22.00 Buy It Now 6h 21m
DOORS**DOORS **VINYL US $23.95 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Doors, LA Woman (Elektra EKS-75011) US $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 27m
LOT OF 2 45'S RECORDS VINYL THE DOORS TOUCH ME AND DEREK AND THE DOMINOS LAYLA US $9.97 Buy It Now 6h 30m
the doors vinyl LP "the soft parade" US $25.00 [0 bids]
The Doors 45 Hello, I Love You Limited Edition K12215 US $9.97 Buy It Now 6h 42m
ERIC KLOSS - Doors ~ MUSE 5291 {nm} w/NEAL CREQUE, RON KRASINSKI, GENE TAYLOR US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Doors 45 Hello, I Love You / Love Street (Rock) Listen EX US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Charlie Rich 'Behind Closed Doors' & 'Very Special Love Songs' Records #116 US $3.99 [0 bids]
7h
The Doors AUTOGRAPHED LTD Signed 45RPM Infinite Vinyl LP Box Set- Jim Morrison US $459.00 Buy It Now 7h 14m
THE DOORS BEST OF THE DOORS Audiophile Promo 2-LP NEVER PLAYED US $75.00 [0 bids]
Sliding Doors (CD, Apr-1998, MCA (USA)) US $4.49 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Edie Adams / Behind Those Swingin Doors, Decca promo US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 33m
45 RPM RECORD / CHARLIE RICH / I TAKE IT ON HOME & BEHIND CLOSED DOORS / NM NICE US $5.00 [0 bids]
Doors m- white label 7 Love Her Madly / Don't Go no Further US $24.99 [0 bids]
ROCK LP THE DOORS "ABSOLUTELY" 2lp Gatefold ELEKTRA (1970) US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
lp THE DOORS "WAITING FOR THE SUN" EKS-74024 Stereo (1968) US $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
3 Doors Down / Loser / Promo / Single / 2000 / USA / LN US $18.87 Buy It Now 7h 46m
THE DOORS LP " OTHER VOICES" ELK 42 104" ELEKTRA Stereo GERMAN PRESS (1971) NM US $21.99 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Radio Show: FLASHBACK! 10/16/00 ZZ TOP, BTO,TALKING HEADS, EAGLES, THE DOORS US $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 49m
New 3 DOORS DOWN Tour Dates 2014 No.002 Black Tee Shirt S M L XL 2XL US $20.88 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Essential Rarities [Remaster] by The Doors/new cd US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 56m
1 CENT CD: 'Buzzcuts DISC ONE' 16 songs 3 Doors Down + Sum 41 + Papa Roach ++ US $0.01 [1 bids]
1972 The DOORS Lp album FULL CIRCLE with ZOETROPE INSERT Ray Manzarek PLAYS EX US $29.95 Buy It Now 8h 12m
The Doors Debut Album Or Self Titled, MONO EKL-4007 Elektra 1967 US $7.49 [2 bids]
rare the doors live vol 2 cd australian US $18.70 Buy It Now 8h 18m
THE DOORS VINTAGE SATIN WALL TAPESTRY..22"x72"....NEVER DISPLAYED..MINT US $22.85 [0 bids]
ALBUM 1967 The Doors STRANGE DAYS Elektra Records EKS-74014B-2A US $22.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
The Doors, 2 Classic Rock Albums US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Box Set and The Doors Movie US $15.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(34%)

THE DOORS The Best Of The Doors reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
5 stars And now for something completely different ...... The Doors! For me they are one of the most interesting bands that emerged in the exciting second half of The Sixties. The music of The Doors is a captivating encounter of four creative and adventurous musicians with a totally different musical background. They challenged each other to the limit during the frequent rehearsals and many gigs. Soon their sound turned into a varied, dynamic and 'groovy' blend of raw Mississippi blues, straight-forward rock, catchy pop tunes and Sixties USA West Coast psychedelia along elements from folk, jazz and avant-garde. Jim his unique voice and poetic lyrics give The Doors an extra, often very emotional dimension but I would like to emphasize that all band members contributed each in their unique way to the captivating, often compelling sound of The Doors. This comprehensive 2-CD compilation contains all the legendary compositions and many good songs from their six studio albums. In fact I only miss the track Peace Frog with its excellent guitar riff.

About Jim Morrison are written dozens of books featuring many chapters pointing at his extreme lust for drugs, alcohol and sex and his agressive behaviour towards his friends. But he remains a very fascinating frontman with an unique voice: tender and warm in the romantic ballad The Crystal Ship, bluesy in Roadhouse Blues and Five To One, cheerful in Hello I Love You and Touch Me and expressive in the compelling When The Music's Over (catchy organ riff and distorted guitarwork) and the splendid build-up The End (a psychedelic atmosphere with sensitive guitar and dynamic drums). The colouring by Ray Manzarek his keyboards (often the Vox Continental organ sound) and Robbie Krieger his guitar is outstanding, so tasteful and subtle. They succeed to upgrade almost every track like the harpsichord solo in Love Me Two Times, the slide guitar in Waiting For The Sun, the flamenco guitar intro in Spanish Caravan, the Honky Tonk piano in the funny Alabama Song, the swinging guitar riff in Love Her Madly, the Fender Rhodes electric piano play in the 'classic' Riders On The Storm and the church organ sound in The End. And last but not least I would like to point at John Densmore his often intense drumming, from soft touches on the hi-hats to heavy beats on his drum kits, very well timed and so dynamic.

THE DOORS ARE OPEN, YOU ARE INVITED TO ENTER THEIR CAPTIVATING WORLD!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#105167) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 01, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars What a nice new year's present from Progarchives to have added The Doors to the list of bands we can review. I've read a lot of comments (some very rude ones) about their inclusion or not, but since they are there, let's review their GREAT work. As I have mentioned in my review of "The Doors" (their first opus), I entered their catalogue quite lately : in 1979 thanks to the Coppola's "Apocalypse Now" movie (as part of the soundtrack, the song "The End" is included).

The first CD I purchased from the Doors was this compilation. It is a WONDERFUL one. None of their hits are forgotten. This is extremely rare in compilations (if you compare with some ELO, Heep, Tull, Camel or Yes ones for instance). If you do not know "The Doors" this is an excellent entry and could (should) lead you to investigate more of their work (like I did). This one turned me into a die-hard fan. I own now their whole offical catalogue and some thirteen bootlegs or so. I am also thrilled to go and see "The Riders Of The Storms" in Antwerp pretty soon (I know this is only half The Doors, but still...). One can always argue of course of the tracklist of a compilation effort. OK, "Soul Kitchen " and "The Soft Parade" are missing (they could have include them since the double CD format would have allowed this with no problem). I also could have happilly lived without "Alabama Song - Wiskey Bar" (a song based on Bertolt Brecht's novel "Baal" which will be released by David Bowie later on as well). What is not there and should be ? Well, frankly "Back Door Man" (even if it is only a cover, it is a great rendition).

The absolute masterpiece of the band is included in its entire 11'44". About the two most contravertial sentences of the song, Jim will say, I quote "about kill the father: means destroying everything hierarchical, controlling and restrictive in one's pysche". I quote again : "about f... the mother" : means embracing everything that is expansive, flowing and alive in the psyche". The lyrics are incredible and very dark / bizarre. They are mostly spoken rather than sung. Maybe premonitory of Jim's death in 1971 ? The last lines of the song are quite explicit, I quote : "It hurts to set you free, But you'll never follow me, The end of laughter and soft lies, The end of nights we tried to die" This is the end". This song is quite hypnotic and is a great digest of their whole psychedelia.

If you are concerned by the money side, I would like to mention that there is a downsided version of this compilation fitting on one CD only (and cheaper). It lacks "When The Music Over" (and another three songs) but includes "Back door Man". So, it's up to you.

I also believe that "The Doors Boxset" (a four CD collection) should be available for review : it is a FABULOUS anthology of live and demo tracks (disc one and three), a selection of the band's favourite (disc four) and a whole CD from their concert at the Madison Square Garden in 1970. Another ESSENTIAL document is their DVD "30 Years Commemorative Edition" which is made of three sections : 1. Their last appearence on a TV show (in 1969 just after the scandal concert during which Jim will be arrested) ! 2. Some rare documents (like the clip for "The Unknown soldier" which will be censored in the US), and the mythical concert from The Hollywood Bowl (in its integrality - according to the liner notes). Hopefully it will be soon possible to review them. Five stars for this fantastic compilation of such an influent band.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#105303) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Review by clarke2001
4 stars Probably the best THE DOORS compilation around. This one is a good ratio between artistic quality and commercial profit. "The Best of the" was my introduction in the world of the Doors, and after this one, I started to appreciate different, "thinking" music.

In my early teen, I used to think that all the tracks are brilliant here, but now I'm a bit more picky, and I will admit that "Roadhouse Blues", "People Are Strange", "Love Me Two Times", "L. A. Woman", "Touch Me" and "Love Her Madly" are not so appealing to me anymore, in fact the first and the last mentioned are plain awful.

I'm very glad that both the lengthiest band's studio tracks are included here, "The End" and "When The Music's Over", because they are both masterpieces in it's own realm. They are both included at the ends of the disc 1 and 2, and it's nice to see a little bit of common sense from the compilation editors.

What can I say? All other tracks are great, and I don't think I have to explain why are they great, because most of them are known to a wider rock audience.

It worked well for me, so I think this is a perfect starter for a newbie.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#106514) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 08, 2007

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Wonderful compilation!

(Rating Edited august 2008: i lefft the review as i first wrote it, but i changed from 5 to 4 stars, since being a proto-prog album, it's not a masterpiece of progressive rock)

The ratings and previous reviews won`t let me lie, being The Doors a Giant in the history of rock, it`s obvious that they had to release an album where followers and general public could enjoy their best moments and songs, through the years Elektra decided to make a special compilation (1985) with all their classic moments. There are other compilations which are pretty good, but i particularly think this is the one, the best, you may say that it is full of hits and singles, and it could be but actually that`s not bad, i prefer some songs not listed here than some listed here but that doesn`t matter when an album or compilation can please someone like this works with me.

I consider myself a fan of this band, first of all because this is the only musical "influence" (besides Alan Parsons) that my father left to me, i remember when i was a kid i listened to The Doors so often, and i still do it nowadays, my love for them grew more and more, so if it were for me, i would give to this album 5 stars without a problem, because i love it, but remembering that this is a PROG site, i think i shoulnd`t give to it the five stars, however here we can find their proggiest moments with "Riders on the Storm", "Light my Fire", "When the music`s Over", "L.A. Woman" and "The End" (don`t think of The Celebration of the Lizard, it is not here) only with that 5 epics they could have released a 45 minute album which would be totally prog and mind blowing and which would fit in the realm of prog and 5 stars for sure.

But besides those wonderful songs, here we will find all their hits, songs that you might like or not, but songs that you know for sure, "Break on Through", "People are Strange", "Love me Two Times", "Roadhouse Blues" and "Touch Me" , sounds familiar, no?. This is a 2CD compilation, which can please any fan (and non-fan) since the very first song, their excellent music, magnific Manzarek`s keyboards (Light my Fire), the always constant Densmore drums playing (When the Music`s Over), the brilliant acoustic and electric guitars played by Krieger (Spanish Caravan and Break on Through) and the leadership by the Lizard King, Jim`s unique vocals and particular style will make you having a great moment with this album.

Excellent compillation, worth checking out and recommendable to anyone!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#108256) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 21, 2007

Review by Chris S
4 stars This has to be The Doors compilation at their utmost best. A double album of all their best hits, releases and generally good sounds. There are no other ' Best Of' albums in The Doors reportoire to come close to this and it does justify a solid four star rating just by selction tracks alone. Highly recommended to all those Doors enthusiasts who still enjoy the Doors sound for what it is worth, who still enjoy lighting the fire and last but not least enjoy being plain decadent. That is what this 85 compilation is- pure decadence of great music ' rolled ' into one.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#108777) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 25, 2007

Review by T.Rox
3 stars A great 'Best Of' that is largely surpassed by it's 2003 counterpart.

When I first started buying CD's, "The Best Of The Doors" was in my first half dozen CD purchases. This compilation remains a fabulous walk through The Doors music although it is now dated due to the 2003 release of "Legacy: The Absolute Best", which sees the same tracks re-mastered and includes a handful of additional tracks.

The "The Best Of The Doors" compilation is still chock full of essential Doors music, it is just no longer the boss compilation of The Doors work. I will give this 2CD set 3/5 because of its reduced standing the The Doors compilation arena, not because of any suggestion that there is any lack of quality in the music.

Send comments to T.Rox (BETA) | Report this review (#126120) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 17, 2007

Review by Sheavy
COLLABORATOR Progressive Electronic Team
2 stars Just not worth it. I like to have the actually studio albums. The only reason to get one of these is if there is something new offered, which there is not. The songs are a lot of there best and perfect for a compilation, but again there is no reason unless you have to have everything ever released about the band, which I still would not consider this necesrry even then, I would much rahter have a unreleased/live album or something along those lines then something that anyone above a casual fan would have already. Good songs, but not worth the money. Go get a live album or something if you want are a completionist, this does not complete much of anything except the record companies wallet.

Send comments to Sheavy (BETA) | Report this review (#468911) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 24, 2011

5 stars 5 stars=Wonderful...A wonderful collection certaintly the best The Doors compilation...We can to listen the real sound of this giant band of rock..the keyboards of Manzarek and the voice and the presence of Jim Morrison are the importants columns of The Doors...the sound is a mix between Rock Blu ... (read more)

Report this review (#124088) | Posted by Lophophora | Thursday, May 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Best Of The Doors"