WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan 2013
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
The World of Skin by Skin CD, 1988, Rough Trade Swans/Jarboe/Michael Gira. Rare! USD $55.00 Buy It Now 2h 6m
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 5h
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $8.06 Buy It Now 7h 37m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $8.06 Buy It Now 7h 37m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $8.06 Buy It Now 7h 37m
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $8.06 Buy It Now 8h 8m
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $3.06 Buy It Now 16h 31m
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 1964 Ex Decca F11949 USD $3.83 Buy It Now 20h 59m
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 5m
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SHINee World II Official Concert Photocard Member Group Trading Card Set USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SHINee World II Official Concert Limited Photocard Trading Card Set Taemin Key USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Francisco Mora Catlett "world trade music" (NEW SEALED CD) CMP00001 Planet E USD $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $15.29 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE CENTER OST CRAIG AMSTRONG CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Original 1st Pressing Rare Sealed Mint Virus 320 USD $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths Shoplifters Of The World Single On Rough Trade USD $10.00 [0 bids]
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from... USD $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
For Your Consideration: World Trade Center FYC PROMO w/ Art MUSIC AUDIO CD Score USD $55.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DURAN DURAN Ordinary World 1993 UK CD 4-Track Save A Prayer-Skin Trade-My Antarc USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $39.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Fuck World Trade (Re-Issue), 0751097093528, Leftover Crack USD $18.04 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $1.52 [0 bids]
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade USD $70.00 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade- S/T, Euphoria (2 CD Lot) Billy Sherwood, Yes, Hurricane. USD $28.50 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD 1TR PROMO UK CD ROUGH TRADE MISSPELLING USD $6.14 Buy It Now 4 days
CHRIS SQUIRE & BILLY SHERWOOD - CONSPIRACY (CD + Bonus Tracks) Yes, World Trade USD $12.31 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE CENTRE : FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION CD ALBUM CRAIG ARMSTRONG 18 TRACKS USD $123.05 Buy It Now 4 days
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $3.85 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RECORD THE BACHELORS: I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD, BENEATH THE WILLOW USD $3.12 Buy It Now 4 days
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $7.68 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $23.06 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.24 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - CD - New USD $14.67 Buy It Now 5 days
THE LAST WORDS Animal World ROUGH TRADE 7" RARE 1979 AUSTRALIAN PUNK RT022 KBD USD $38.44 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.52 Buy It Now 5 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" Single/EP Rough Trade 1985 UK Pressing INDIE POP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $19.88 Buy It Now 6 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - FAT935CD USD $19.95 Buy It Now 6 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD 10 Track GERMAN Rough Trade 1991 USD $24.23 Buy It Now 6 days
GARY JULES Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets 12t CD SEALED Mad World Donnie Darko USD $6.41 Buy It Now 6 days
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $6.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 6 days
The Institutional Radio Choir-Brooklyn "Behold"1987 Gospel LP,World Trade Center USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
LARRY HENLEY: I'd Be A-lyin' / I Wouldn't Trade It For The World 45 (dj, sm rub USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" LP (2xLP Black) USD $10.00 [0 bids]
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 8 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite, Rough Trade RTT-195 Ex- Condition USD $26.14 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" USD $3.06 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $2.29 Buy It Now 9 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $4.77 Buy It Now 9 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD) Unruly Child, Ratt, World Trade. USD $23.75 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE: EUPHORIA CD YES BILLY SHERWOOD CHRIS SQUIRE PROG ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.83 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $103.84 Buy It Now 10 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $32.46 Buy It Now 10 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 10 days
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.85 Buy It Now 10 days
Lot of 45 RPM Records The Bachelors I Believe Wouldn't Trade You for the World + USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
I Am the World Trade Center - The Tight Connection CD USD $7.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Bachelors 1964 Decca 45rpm I Wouldn't Trade You For The World b/w Willow Tree USD $9.00 Buy It Now 11 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
INTRIGUE Fly Girl RARE PROMO 12 inch Single Electro Disco 1984 World Trade VINYL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
LEFTOVER CRACK FUCK WORLD TRADE CHOKING VICTIM CITIZEN FISH RANCID NOFX OP IVY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade Center - World Trade Center Audio CD Craig Armstrong original score USD $2.08 Buy It Now 11 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 12 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $17.68 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BACHELORS -60s Original Sheet Music-I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.46 Buy It Now 12 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $13.83 Buy It Now 12 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World / Beneath The Willow Tree VG USD $2.75 Buy It Now 12 days
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 13 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (2014) - New - Compact Disc USD $11.10 Buy It Now 13 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 13 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.79 Buy It Now 13 days
FRANCISCO MORA CATLETT World Trade Music CD LOW 3.00 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 13 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 14 days
TIM TUTTLE cd Music from Ground Zero 2005 World trade Center WTC Tribute 9/11 NY USD $8.95 Buy It Now 14 days
MICRODISNEY-in the world-NM ROUGH TRADE UK 12" EP USD $3.90 Buy It Now 14 days
The Key World is Watching SEALED 1997 German CD Billy Sherwood Yes World Trade USD $24.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Whole Wide World 18th Dye 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CH├? TRADING 1994 USD $15.29 Buy It Now 15 days
Levitation 7" vinyl single record World Around UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $15.29 Buy It Now 15 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.98 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.68 Buy It Now 15 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"