WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
EUPHORIAEUPHORIA
MAGNA CARTA RECORDS 2015
World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995)Euphoria by World Trade (1995)
Magna Carta
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 57m 30s
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CH TRADING 1994 USD $13.44 Buy It Now 1h 11m
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $12.16 Buy It Now 3h 13m
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 45 7" single USD $0.66 [0 bids]
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $5.95 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade [CD New] USD $15.20 Buy It Now 13h 6m
F*** World Trade by Leftver Crack (CD, Feb-2015, Fat Wreck Chords) USD $12.77 Buy It Now 14h 29m
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Scandinavian 45PS 1964 USD $12.31 Buy It Now 16h 32m
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $55.44 Buy It Now 22h 35m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.13 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Microdisney In The World 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.80 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW... VINYL 7" SGE USD $3.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert Audio CD USD $23.24 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE St Japan Mini LP SHM CD 89 Stone Fury Bruce Gowdy Billy Sherwood YES USD $27.50 Buy It Now 1 day
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 NEW CD USD $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD. Enigma Records) Unruly Child, World Trade. USD $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $16.15 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $30.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $1.34 [0 bids]
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LORIAN - Virginal Mind - RARE AOR PROG - SAGA MADDOX YES WORLD TRADE USD $5.15 [2 bids]
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Am the World Trade Center - Out of the Loop USD $1.79 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE - s/t BILLY SHERWOOD HURRICANE UNRULY CHILD USD $3.99 [2 bids]
WORLD TRADE - Euphoria BILLY SHERWOOD HURRICANE UNRULY CHILD USD $3.99 [1 bids]
F**k World Trade - Leftover Crack (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.20 Buy It Now 3 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 3 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS: Shoplifters of the World, Unite, Rough Trade, UK Pic Sleeve OOP 45! USD $9.99 [0 bids]
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $5.41 Buy It Now 4 days
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER - OUT OF THE LOOP-CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
World of Joy by Howler (CD, Mar-2014, Rough Trade) USD $16.64 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade by World Trade (CD, Jul-1989, Polydor) RARE HARD ROCK USD $30.79 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree (f11 USD $6.75 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $6.75 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $4.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Judas Priest Take on the World advert NME 1979 - trade ads and covers USD $5.41 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade - VINYL 2LP (Fat Wreck 2015) NEW USD $36.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.96 Buy It Now 5 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.26 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.58 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.13 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.44 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $135.24 Buy It Now 6 days
A.R.E WEAPONS, HEY WORLD, M/M, 3 Track, CD Single, Card Sleeve, ROUGH TRADE REC USD $2.54 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.37 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.10 Buy It Now 6 days
World Around Levitation 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $16.16 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - ROUGH TRADE 101 - A-1U/B-1U LP USD $40.56 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $135.24 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE7" VINYL SGE USD $5.36 Buy It Now 7 days
I Am The World Trade Center 3 Cd Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $8.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $13.53 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 8 days
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $9.88 Buy It Now 8 days
KATE BUSH SENSUAL WORLD original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.81 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $5.40 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.69 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $2.75 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Center World Trade Center CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Jeff Wayne War of the Worlds Music Trade Press Poster size Advert 1984 USD $17.51 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade - World Trade 1989 CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I WOULD.NT TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC--SLV USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY USD $49.99 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong New Sony Classical Music USD $7.43 Buy It Now 12 days
(CD) World's Greatest Jazz Band At Manchester's Free Trade Hall,England 1971/2CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.50 Buy It Now 12 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $22.50 Buy It Now 12 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 12 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SWANS THE BURNING WORLD.. original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.81 Buy It Now 12 days
@ CD World Trade - Euphoria RARE PROG BILLY SHERWOOD / MAGNA CARTA 1995 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
99p SALE* The Bachelors I wouldn't Trade You For the World UK 45 7" single USD $1.34 Buy It Now 13 days
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN CD Elegant Holiday Twin Towers WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $18.95 Buy It Now 13 days
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Decca ?- F.11949 1964 EX USD $3.72 Buy It Now 13 days
Jeff Wayne Matador World Cup Music Trade Press Promo Poster size Advert 1982 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 13 days
The Smiths The world won't listen 1st France pressing cd MPO Rough Trade USD $11.04 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS / I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD DECCA EMI AUSTRALIA USD $3.72 Buy It Now 14 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" DEMO USD $14.20 Buy It Now 14 days
The Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Record (VG++/NM) Pic Slv (NM) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 15 days
I Am the World Trade Center - Out Of The Loop (2002) USD $6.07 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.36 Buy It Now 15 days
Francisco Mora Catlett - World Trade Music [CD New] USD $10.98 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.37 Buy It Now 16 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - CASSETTE TAPE - ROUGH TRADE - PAPER LABELS USD $20.27 Buy It Now 16 days
Kurt Gellersted-Requiem: The World Trade Center Memorial Concert CD NEW USD $14.76 Buy It Now 17 days
World Trade - S/T - 1989 Promo Vinyl 12'' Lp./ Lyrics Exc./ Hard Rock Metal USD $18.99 Buy It Now 17 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"