WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$36.99 (used)
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

ROBERT WYATT & SWAPO SINGERS Wind of change 7" POP WORLD Rough Trade USD $7.78 Buy It Now
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL USD $5.18 Buy It Now
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World / Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.27 Buy It Now
Francisco Mora Catlett "world trade music" (NEW SEALED CD) CMP00001 Planet E USD $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
BERNARD'S AMAZING RECORD BAND - I Want Some Trade 1992 D.J. World DJW 109 Usa USD $85.18 Buy It Now 3h
(HG458) The Bachelors, I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - 1964 - 7 inch vinyl USD $2.58 Buy It Now 9h 13m
World Trade - Unify - New CD Album - Pre Order - 4th August USD $15.57 Buy It Now 9h 32m
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $35.06 Buy It Now 9h 52m
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from... USD $10.50 Buy It Now 11h 21m
World Trade Center-2006-Original Movie Soundtrack-18 Track-CD USD $23.56 Buy It Now 17h 23m
NEW ORDER ENGLAND (12"MAXI) WORLD IN MOTION REMIX [GERMAN ROUGH TRADE 45RPM] USD $9.95 Buy It Now 19h 51m
WORLD PARTY HMV original 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.38 Buy It Now 20h 53m
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 RPM US USD $2.00 [0 bids]
DAMAGED ARTWORK CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $33.11 Buy It Now 1 day
YOSO / Elements JAPAN+1 2CD Bobby Kimball Yes World Trade *L USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.49 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.58 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade - Unify (2017 CD) USD $6.48 [0 bids]
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.27 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade plus Constructs Of The State Both 1st pressings USD $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
UNRULY CHILD Can't Go Home + 1 JAPAN CD King Kobra Signal Stone Fury World Trade USD $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS - The World Won't Listen EU 2012 Rough Trade 2LP NEW/SEALED! USD $29.85 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS 7" Vinyl Single 1964 I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.18 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD WORLD TRADE - S/T/POLYGRAM RECORDS 1989 ORG /AOR PROG ROCK USA UNRULY CHILD USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Levitation World Around Rough Trade ?R2857 UK Vinyl 7inch Single 45 USD $16.19 [0 bids]
AUSTRALIAN PUNK ROCK 45 BY LAST WORDS -ANIMAL WORLD ON ROUGH TRADE VG+ USD $9.99 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE - World Trade - CD ** Like New - Mint ** USD $69.95 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS HITS EP I BELIEVE/I WOULDNT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/RAMONA NEAR MINT USD $1.29 [0 bids]
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths Shoplifters of the World Unite 12" Vinyl Routh Trade Morrissey Marr USD $25.97 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade World Trade CD 1989 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Rough Trade 12 Inch USD $11.69 [0 bids]
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert - Kurt Gellerst (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.58 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE : FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION CD ALBUM CRAIG ARMSTRONG 18 TRACKS USD $103.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $14.58 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD THE BACHELORS: I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD, BENEA USD $1.00 Buy It Now 3 days
TEO USUELLI "Slave Trade In The World Today" Soundtrack LP USD $124.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors, I Would'nt Trade You For The World. 7" single, 1964. USD $3.19 Buy It Now 3 days
One World Trade Center 3D Metal Kit Silver Edition Metal Earth 1024 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 7" Single EX Con USD $2.06 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 7" Single EX Con USD $2.27 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $19.47 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Tight Connection 2002 by I Am the World Trade Center USD $4.98 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD - 1995 ORIG US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $11.88 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.23 Buy It Now 4 days
EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $10.38 Buy It Now 5 days
THE JAM 'THE MODERN WORLD' 1977 UK TRADE PRESS ADVERT CUTTING 7" x 10" MOD USD $6.48 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS- EP, "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World", 1964-RARE Australian NM USD $22.81 Buy It Now 5 days
Intrigue "Fly Girl" Modern Soul Boogie 45 World Trade mp3 USD $7.99 [1 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK Fuck World Trade CD New Factory Sealed Punk Dead Kennedys Crass USD $11.44 [0 bids]
Antony and the Johnsons - Another World CD (MINT Rough Trade No barcode) EP 4trk USD $4.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.21 Buy It Now 5 days
I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Bachelors UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Bachelors ORIG OZ EP I wouldn't trade you for the world EX '64 Decca DFEA7520 USD $13.33 Buy It Now 5 days
HARD ROCK LP WORLD TRADE SELF-TITLED POLYDOR 839 626 PROMO COPY USD $11.99 [0 bids]
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.47 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $3.88 Buy It Now 5 days
Starpower Turn My World UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $48.68 Buy It Now 6 days
Smiths - World Won't Listen Rough Trade Cassette Tape C101 USD $10.38 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.56 [0 bids]
The Smiths The World Won't Listen Rough Trade Version USD $9.09 [0 bids]
The Smiths/Shoplifters Of The World Unite/1986 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $25.97 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade by World Trade USD $11.96 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS the world won't listen Australian ROUGH TRADE 2LPs + Lyrics Inner sle USD $77.91 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade Unify New CD USD $25.13 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 7 INCH 45 1964 USD $5.90 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.14 Buy It Now 6 days
TIME ZONE WORLD ... Original 1985 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size ## USD $11.67 Buy It Now 7 days
I Am The World Trade Center 3 CD Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $16.95 Buy It Now 7 days
RARE N. Y. CONNECTION FUNKY LP EP NMINT VINYL INFRONT WAN' IT WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 7 days
2017 JAPAN CD WORLD TRADE Unify with Bonus Track for Japan USD $27.80 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE - Euphoria - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE Unify + 1 JAPAN CD Yes Asia Unruly Child Billy Sherwood Toto USD $27.50 Buy It Now 7 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Rough Trade 12 Inch USD $16.23 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $15.37 Buy It Now 8 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $32.45 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Danish 45PS 1964 USD $11.05 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.30 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD'S GREATEST JAZZ BAND - At Manchester's Free Trade Hall ** Brand New ** USD $61.75 Buy It Now 9 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
HOWLER World Of Joy LP VINYL European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Inner USD $11.54 Buy It Now 9 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 B/W Beneath USD $4.08 Buy It Now 9 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $4.08 Buy It Now 9 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.48 Buy It Now 9 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.48 Buy It Now 9 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.48 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.27 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.27 Buy It Now 10 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW SEALED - World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"