WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$35.49 (used)

THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $77.82 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.19 Buy It Now 4h 48m
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $15.15 Buy It Now 7h 25m
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $35.34 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $13.23 Buy It Now 8h 18m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.58 Buy It Now 11h 44m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.76 Buy It Now 12h 30m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.14 Buy It Now 12h 38m
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.58 Buy It Now 16h 7m
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.58 Buy It Now 16h 8m
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.58 Buy It Now 16h 51m
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $32.96 Buy It Now 19h 35m
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Danish 45PS 1964 USD $11.12 Buy It Now 20h 23m
The World Won't Listen Smiths Japanese CD album (CDLP) VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $49.45 Buy It Now 21h 37m
Starpower Turn My World UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 22h
Levitation 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) World Around UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.76 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.43 Buy It Now 22h 50m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN"T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD F.11949 UK 1964 USD $1.31 [1 bids]
2 x LP: The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - Rough 101, 256466588 USD $34.61 Buy It Now 1 day
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelor's - Hits - I wouldn't Trade You For The World - 7" Single DFE 8595 USD $3.28 Buy It Now 1 day
DURAN duran SINGLES 2 sampler CD skin trade ORDINARY WORLD come undone NOTORIOUS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Center Craig Armstrong CD album (CDLP) USA promo CD-R ACETATE USD $32.31 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 1 day
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors 7" vinyl single record I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK F.11949 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Smiths LP The World Won't Listen Rough Trade Morrissey USD $19.77 Buy It Now 2 days
I AM WORLD TRADE CENTER - Out Of Loop - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.04 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.04 Buy It Now 2 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.41 Buy It Now 2 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.54 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $11.86 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD score CRAIG ARMSTRONG ost USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $3.94 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $52.74 Buy It Now 2 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $4.55 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.62 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade ?- Euphoria RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $4.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Smiths artwork The World Won't Listen - Artwork UK ARTWORK ROUGH TRADE 1987 USD $673.10 Buy It Now 3 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $31.81 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 RPM US USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $89.99 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New - Sealed USD $4.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Pops stars Music trade Card - New World USD $3.90 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.90 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK Fuck World Trade Orig LP VG++ CLEAN 1st ISSUE Alt. Tentacles 2004 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - World Trade 1989 HARD ROCK s/t RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.58 [0 bids]
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - 1987 #747879 USD $39.55 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE: EUPHORIA CD BILLY SHERWOOD BRUCE GOWDY PROG ROCK OUT OF PRINT USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP W/INNER 1986 UK ORIG ROUGH TRADE 101 EX. USD $23.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $21.54 Buy It Now 5 days
Unify by World Trade (CD, Jul-2017) USD $20.59 Buy It Now 5 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY CD NEW+ USD $25.12 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade Center Original Music From The Motion Picture 2006 CD (C336V) USD $7.78 Buy It Now 5 days
@ CD WORLD TRADE - UNIFY /FRONTIERS RECORDS 2017 SS /PROGROCK USA BILLY SHERWOOD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $24.91 Buy It Now 5 days
JEFF & JANE HUDSON 12" World Trade RARE Synthpop Electro Experimental USD $10.55 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULD'NT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" Vinyl Record. VG (g129) USD $1.31 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade (LP) USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.13 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.87 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.47 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.73 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY (JPN) CD NEW USD $37.55 Buy It Now 6 days
Fortunes, World of the Fortunes (Trace Trading Records) 1992 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6 days
45rpm-The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-F.11949-Decca-1964 USD $0.66 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $131.88 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] USD $15.16 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.31 [0 bids]
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.31 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.59 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.28 Buy It Now 6 days
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND - ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $6.59 Buy It Now 6 days
Intrigue "Fly Girl" Modern Soul Boogie 12" World Trade - SEALED* USD $20.00 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.02 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $3.68 Buy It Now 6 days
OST "World Trade Center" (Craig Armstrong) 2006 Paramount promo USD $26.36 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite 7" 1986 + POSTCARD UK 45 ROUGH TRADE USD $13.18 [0 bids]
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $5.55 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $130.56 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade-Unify CD NEW USD $15.28 Buy It Now 7 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.58 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $6.25 Buy It Now 7 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 7 days
RARE N. Y. CONNECTION FUNKY LP EP NMINT VINYL INFRONT WAN' IT WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP NM- w/ POSTER USD $26.95 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"