WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World Trade [Vinyl]World Trade [Vinyl]
Polygram Records 1989
Vinyl$89.80 (used)
EUPHORIA by World Trade (1995-08-22)EUPHORIA by World Trade (1995-08-22)
MAGNA CARTA RECORDS
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-24)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-24)
Universal Japan
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)

Teo Usuelli Slave Trade In The World Today OST London M 76006 LP USD $159.34 Buy It Now 7h 28m
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW... VINYL 7" SGE USD $4.56 Buy It Now 12h 18m
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 45 7" single USD $1.95 Buy It Now 14h 11m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.60 Buy It Now 23h 12m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.96 Buy It Now 23h 12m
WORLD TRADE St Japan Mini LP SHM CD 89 Stone Fury Bruce Gowdy Billy Sherwood YES USD $29.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Craig Armstrong World Trade Center USA CD album (CDLP) promo CD-R ACETATE USD $32.03 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert Audio CD USD $24.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Levitation World Around UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.62 Buy It Now 1 day
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $16.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Antony And The Johnsons - Another World Cd Rare Rough Trade USD $1.96 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $53.59 Buy It Now 2 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $6.53 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $30.99 Buy It Now 2 days
the bachelors/i wouldnt trade you for the world[1964] USD $1.31 [0 bids]
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single UK F.11949 ex/ex USD $2.60 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.54 [0 bids]
World Trade World Trade JAPAN AUTHENTIC SHM MINI LP CD NEW UICY-76004 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 3 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors 7" vinyl single record I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK F.11949 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) French ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $18.96 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.29 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade - Euphoria [CD New] USD $15.25 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 3 days
LEFTOVER CRACK Fuck World Trade LP Vinyl Original OOP LTD PUNK Nofx Choking Punk USD $15.39 [3 bids]
cd: GAITHER & HALL - CARRY US ON - A TRIBUTE TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER VICTIMS USD $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
World of Joy by Howler (CD, Mar-2014, Rough Trade) USD $16.64 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $5.16 Buy It Now 4 days
Judas Priest Take on the World advert NME 1979 - trade ads and covers USD $5.23 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL 4 Track EP USD $6.52 Buy It Now 4 days
Euphoria * by World Trade USD $30.99 Buy It Now 5 days
INTRIGUE Fly Girl RARE PROMO 12 inch Single Electro Disco 1984 World Trade VINYL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS PICTURE SLEEVE w/45 "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" USD $6.99 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.09 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.82 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.43 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.96 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.69 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE Euphoria CD ORIG PROGRESSIVE ROCK on MAGNA CARTA SEALED NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
TIM TUTTLE cd Music from Ground Zero 2005 World trade Center WTC Tribute 9/11 NY USD $7.95 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $117.66 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.26 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD+3" DECCA EP 7" UK MONO USD $9.00 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $117.66 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE7" VINYL SGE USD $6.47 Buy It Now 6 days
I Am The World Trade Center 3 Cd Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $9.07 Buy It Now 6 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $23.52 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $13.08 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 7 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $9.88 Buy It Now 7 days
KATE BUSH SENSUAL WORLD original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $5.22 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - ROUGH TRADE 101 - A-1U/B-1U LP USD $39.21 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $35.30 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $2.94 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.31 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.31 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.31 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $89.99 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade - World Trade 1989 CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL WORLD.. orig 1991 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 10 days
WORLD PARTY BANG orig 1993 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors: "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" - '64 hit - plays very well! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I WOULD.NT TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC--SLV USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE COVER UP (CD/Gammon) I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER - Amy Dykes USD $1.50 Buy It Now 10 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY USD $49.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.79 Buy It Now 11 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade - LP #320 - EX - Original Poster/Inner Sleeve USD $69.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SECRET AFFAIR MY WORLD ORIG 1980 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 11 days
(CD) World's Greatest Jazz Band At Manchester's Free Trade Hall,England 1971/2CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / WILLOW TREE - LONDON 45RPM USD $4.50 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong New Sony Classical Music USD $9.88 Buy It Now 11 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.15 Buy It Now 11 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 11 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade Center by Original Music From The Motion Picture USD $4.21 Buy It Now 11 days
SWANS THE BURNING WORLD.. original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.45 Buy It Now 12 days
The World of Glen Campbell (Live) (CD, 1992, Trace Trading) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 12 days
@ CD World Trade - Euphoria RARE PROG BILLY SHERWOOD / MAGNA CARTA 1995 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $2.57 Buy It Now 12 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.60 Buy It Now 12 days
99p SALE* The Bachelors I wouldn't Trade You For the World UK 45 7" single USD $1.29 Buy It Now 12 days
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN CD Elegant Holiday Twin Towers WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $18.95 Buy It Now 12 days
ROBERT WYATT & SWAPO SINGERS Wind of change 7" POP WORLD Rough Trade USD $7.83 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"