WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995)Euphoria by World Trade (1995)
Magna Carta
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
World Trade by Universal JapanWorld Trade by Universal Japan
Universal Japan
World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records
World Trade Center / Soundtrack - MINT USD $8.69 Buy It Now 3h 43m
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $39.11 Buy It Now 8h 22m
THE PARLOTONES-A WORLD NEXT DOOR TO YOURS-CD SOVENT CC TRADING / SOVEREIGN NEW USD $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 14m
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $14.48 Buy It Now 13h 20m
WORLD TRADE: Euphoria CD 1995 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child Hurricane USD $15.99 Buy It Now 14h 23m
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.33 Buy It Now 15h 23m
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 15h 55m
NEW - World Trade Center by World Trade Center USD $5.08 Buy It Now 17h 49m
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $8.88 Buy It Now 1 day
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $33.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.43 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors - I wouldn't trade you for the world 7" vinyl USD $1.45 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $5.78 Buy It Now 1 day
"World Trade Center [DVD] (2007) Nicolas Cage; Michael Pena; Maggie Gyllenhaal" USD $22.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Intrigue - Fly Girl / Instrumental (World Trade Records Inc WT-1000) USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 45-Decca, F.11949, 1964, Pl USD $4.27 Buy It Now 1 day
UK PUNK 45 PS - ESSENTIAL LOGIC - WORLD FRICTION / AEROSOL BURNS - ROUGH TRADE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.45 Buy It Now 1 day
World trade centre for your consideration CD promo soundtrack Craig Armstrong USD $5.79 [0 bids]
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.45 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" SINGLE (1992) ROUGH TRADE R2850 CARDIACS USD $0.43 [0 bids]
World Around Levitation UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $17.29 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $21.71 Buy It Now 2 days
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $14.40 Buy It Now 2 days
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CHÃ? TRADING 1994 USD $14.40 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE/ HALF A REASON ROUGH TRADE RT 195 UK USD $10.12 [0 bids]
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER JAPANCAKES Split 7" 2000 Kindercore Singles Club USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) In The World UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.85 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
UNRULY CHILD: UCIII CD 2003 NEW SEALED Stone Fury World Trade USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
World Around Levitation UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $14.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $14.40 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(I WOULD.NT TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC--SLV USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 6 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Scandinavian 45PS 1964 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 RPM 45-9693 London Beat USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.59 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $7.59 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $5.27 Buy It Now 4 days
GARY JULES - TRADING SNAKEOIL FOR WOLFTICKETS Inc. Mad World (NEW USD $4.33 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $2.25 Buy It Now 4 days
[OST] World Trade Center - Craig Armstrong USD $5.78 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD 10 Track With Info Stickered Case EUROPEAN Rough Trade 2 USD $7.59 Buy It Now 4 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD 10 Track GERMAN Rough Trade 1991 USD $15.19 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $22.44 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.50 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - S/T - 1989 Vinyl 12'' Lp./ Lyrics Exc./ Hard Rock Metal USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
@ CD World Trade - Euphoria RARE PROG BILLY SHERWOOD / MAGNA CARTA 1995 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $1.43 [0 bids]
The Bachelors "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 45 RPM DECCA UK DOO-WOP 1964 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
*FLAWLESS* BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN The Rising CD 2002 9/11 Tribute World Trade Center USD $1.95 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS. I Wouldn't Trade You For The World. Vintage sheet music / word USD $4.33 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths The world won't listen 1st France pressing cd MPO Rough Trade USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" USD $2.88 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" DEMO USD $21.73 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $5.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE: World Trade CD 1989 MINT RARE Stone Fury Unruly Child USD $25.99 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW UICY-76004 USD $21.11 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.74 Buy It Now 8 days
Francisco Mora Catlett - World Trade Music [CD New] USD $10.98 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.61 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 12" SINGLE ROUGH TRADE MORRISSEY EX USD $26.06 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors' Hits, I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, 4 Tracks, Decca DFE8595 USD $7.23 Buy It Now 8 days
Teo Usuelli Slave Trade In The World Today OST London M 76006 LP USD $169.35 Buy It Now 9 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan USD $31.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE NEW VINYL USD $33.43 Buy It Now 9 days
IVOR CUTLER + LINDA HIRST women of the world 7" rough trade records USD $72.41 Buy It Now 10 days
The Smiths THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN 180g Remastered ROUGH TRADE New Vinyl 2 LP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LEVITATION World Around CD 3 Trks *Dark Star England IMPORT Rough Trade UK 1992 USD $8.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Out of the Loop by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, 2001, Kindercore), Sealed. USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
FRANCISCO MORA CATLETT - WORLD TRADE MUSIC NEW CD USD $16.55 Buy It Now 11 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Tight Connection (2002) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $33.59 Buy It Now 11 days
BACHELORS sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $17.38 Buy It Now 11 days
YOSO / Elements JAPAN+1 2CD Bobby Kimball Yes World Trade *L USD $31.49 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1959 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.61 Buy It Now 11 days
Craig Armstrong WORLD TRADE CENTER Original Music From The Motion Picture CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
INTRIGUE Fly Girl RARE PROMO 12 inch Single Electro Disco 1984 World Trade VINYL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL USD $5.78 Buy It Now 12 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World / Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.04 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $4.33 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $7.23 Buy It Now 12 days
Yoso - Elements (2010 digi), AOR, Toto,Yes,Bobby Kimball,World Trade,John Wetton USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Key World is Watching SEALED 1997 German CD Billy Sherwood Yes World Trade USD $23.88 Buy It Now 12 days
SMITHS World Won't Listen CD RARE FRENCH PRESSING 30260 Rough Trade USD $48.77 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Sgl USD $10.86 Buy It Now 12 days
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 7 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
OUT OF THE LOOP [I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER] NEW CD USD $10.34 Buy It Now 13 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 13 days
World Trade Center (A True Story of Courage and Survival... USD $4.45 Buy It Now 13 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 1964 Ex Decca F11949 USD $3.61 Buy It Now 13 days
7 Months S/T Self-titled 2002 CD: Prog Rock/Hard Rock: WORLD TRADE, GTR, KANSAS USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade Cloth Patch - NEW USD $2.83 Buy It Now 14 days
LARRY HENLEY: I'd Be A-lyin' / I Wouldn't Trade It For The World 45 (dj, sm rub USD $15.00 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"