WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan 2013
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $37.94 Buy It Now 11h 17m
THE SMITHS NM MINT 7" UK 1ST 1986 SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE ROUGH TRADE P/S USD $8.91 [1 bids]
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $50.00 Buy It Now 21h 24m
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 23h 40m
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Red Black Splat Color Vinyl 2LP choking victim USD $57.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $14.79 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths ?- The World Won't Listen LP - Rough Trade 450467 1 USD $19.38 Buy It Now 1 day
The Kite AOR Prog Rock Westcoast Bedrokk Saga World Trade Eight Seconds Taxxi USD $29.76 [0 bids]
World Trade- S/T, Euphoria (2 CD Lot) Billy Sherwood, Yes, Hurricane. USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors, I wouldn't Trade You for the World / Beneath the Willow Tree VG++ USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $2.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Levitation - World Around 12" single - Rough Trade USD $1.47 [0 bids]
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" EP Rough Trade RTT 175 (1985) NM uk pressing USD $4.92 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE S/T CASSETTE Tape ORIG 1989 Polydor PROG Nektar Yoso ROCK EX USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors-Beneath The Willow Tree/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-London USD $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Fuck World Trade 0751097093528, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $24.67 Buy It Now 2 days
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD 1TR PROMO UK CD ROUGH TRADE MISSPELLING USD $5.94 Buy It Now 2 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $4.77 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE : FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION CD ALBUM CRAIG ARMSTRONG 18 TRACKS USD $119.01 Buy It Now 2 days
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $7.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors 1964 Decca 45rpm I Wouldn't Trade You For The World b/w Willow Tree USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Movie: World Trade Center Special Edition [Blu-ray] BLU-RAY (Japan) USD $36.38 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn`t Trade You For The World 7" Single 1964 ORIGINAL USD $2.23 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $22.30 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Center - OST CD (2006) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 3 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - CD - New USD $14.69 Buy It Now 3 days
THE LAST WORDS Animal World ROUGH TRADE 7" RARE 1979 AUSTRALIAN PUNK RT022 KBD USD $37.18 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" Single/EP Rough Trade 1985 UK Pressing INDIE POP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $21.88 Buy It Now 4 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade 101 --Vinyl LP USD $10.41 [2 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - FAT935CD USD $19.30 Buy It Now 4 days
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $5.94 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE/ HALF A PERSON ROUGH TRADE RT 195 EX USD $8.91 [0 bids]
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade - Self Titled CD, 1989 AOR Prog, Stone Fury, Unruly Child, Yes Promo USD $8.98 [0 bids]
LARRY HENLEY: I'd Be A-lyin' / I Wouldn't Trade It For The World 45 (dj, sm rub USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Rare 7" single, 1970s Rock, Punk: THE LAST WORDS Animal World/Rough Trade USD $8.91 [1 bids]
The Smiths Shoplifters Of The World Unite 12" UK Vinyl Single Rough Trade RTT195 USD $22.30 [0 bids]
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For the World/ Beneath the Willow Tree USD $3.99 [0 bids]
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite, Rough Trade RTT-195 Ex- Condition USD $25.28 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen LP 1st PRESS UK ROUGH TRADE 1986 INNER!! A1/B1 USD $7.42 [1 bids]
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World 1st PRESS UK ROUGH TRADE 1987 EX+ 12'' USD $7.42 [1 bids]
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $4.45 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.64 Buy It Now 7 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD) Unruly Child, Ratt, World Trade. USD $20.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $49.95 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $5.94 Buy It Now 8 days
ANTONY & JOHNSONS Another World deleted UK 5-trk vinyl 12" Rough Trade USD $10.40 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $111.59 Buy It Now 8 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 8 days
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.72 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Euphoria CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 10 days
LEVITATION World Around CD 3 Trks *Dark Star England IMPORT Rough Trade UK 1992 USD $6.60 Buy It Now 10 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $17.09 Buy It Now 10 days
New GOT7 AROUND THE WORLD Limited Edition Type A B Set CD DVD Trading Card Japan USD $80.00 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.79 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BACHELORS -60s Original Sheet Music-I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $17.85 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $13.38 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 10 days
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 11 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 11 days
World Around Levitation 7" vinyl single record UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $14.79 Buy It Now 11 days
FRANCISCO MORA CATLETT World Trade Music CD LOW 3.00 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
18th Dye Whole Wide World 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CH√? TRADING 1994 USD $14.79 Buy It Now 11 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MADAME X - dreaming of a Better World (Maxi CD Single) [Rough Trade Records] USD $3.84 Buy It Now 11 days
MICRODISNEY-in the world-NM ROUGH TRADE UK 12" EP USD $4.88 Buy It Now 12 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $29.74 Buy It Now 12 days
World Around Levitation UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.19 Buy It Now 13 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) French ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $69.18 Buy It Now 13 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Wholesale Lot of 25 CDS I am the World Trade Center The Tour E.P. USD $33.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.79 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.49 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.04 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.64 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.34 Buy It Now 13 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $148.77 Buy It Now 13 days
THE PARLOTONES-A WORLD NEXT DOOR TO YOURS-CD SOVENT CC TRADING / SOVEREIGN NEW USD $9.39 Buy It Now 13 days
LEFTOVER CRACK FUCK WORLD TRADE CHOKING VICTIM CITIZEN FISH RANCID NOFX OP IVY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Soundtrack - World Trade Center (Score) (2006) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DAMON RENTIE skyline World Trade Center LP Record - Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
GARY JULES - TRADING SNAKEOIL FOR WOLFTICKETS Inc. Mad World (NEW USD $4.45 Buy It Now 14 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 14 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"