WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan 2013
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2h 21m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $7.51 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Sgl USD $15.05 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 7 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14h 39m
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 20h 39m
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $112.88 [0 bids]
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DURAN DURAN Ordinary World 1993 UK CD 4-Track Save A Prayer-Skin Trade-My Antarc USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 1964 Ex Decca F11949 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL USD $6.01 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $14.96 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Francisco Mora Catlett "world trade music" (NEW SEALED CD) CMP00001 Planet E USD $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER OST CRAIG AMSTRONG CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from... USD $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths ?- The World Won't Listen LP - Rough Trade 450467 1 USD $19.81 Buy It Now 2 days
CRAIG ARMSTRONG / WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $9.95 [0 bids]
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $45.15 Buy It Now 3 days
CISSY HOUSTON Dutch PS 45 rpm THINK IT OVER~UMBRELLA SONG World Trade Center Lbl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $4.33 [0 bids]
The Moon Revisited: Pink Floyd Tribute JAPAN OBI PROG SHADOW GALLERY WORLD TRADE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Shadow Gallery Legacy SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Tempest USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Tempest Balance SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Shadow Gallery USD $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade- S/T, Euphoria (2 CD Lot) Billy Sherwood, Yes, Hurricane. USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Hope for All the World by Phillips, Craig & Dean (CD, 2013,Fair Trade) CHRISTMAS USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" EP Rough Trade RTT 175 (1985) NM uk pressing USD $4.92 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors-Beneath The Willow Tree/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-London USD $10.95 Buy It Now 4 days
SMITHS World Won't Listen CD RARE FRENCH PRESSING 30260 Rough Trade USD $54.97 Buy It Now 4 days
The Cover Up by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jun-2004, Gammon Records) USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Jeff & Jane Hudson World Trade EP Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music Sealed USD $42.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Deftones - Live in Maila World Trade Center 05-26-13 Signed A4 Promo Print USD $4.50 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE/ HALF A PERSON ROUGH TRADE RT 195 EX USD $9.02 [0 bids]
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $7.51 Buy It Now 5 days
Bachelors 1964 Decca 45rpm I Wouldn't Trade You For The World b/w Willow Tree USD $9.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Japancakes / I Am the World Trade Center Kindercore Single of the Month 7" USD $6.99 [0 bids]
NOVA MOB, Rare VINYL LP ALBUM, World Service/Rough Trade RTD15717441 - 1994 - NM USD $27.09 Buy It Now 6 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $7.89 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.89 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World,w USD $7.89 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $7.89 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $22.56 Buy It Now 6 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" Single/EP Rough Trade 1985 UK Pressing INDIE POP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
THE LAST WORDS Animal World ROUGH TRADE 7" RARE 1979 AUSTRALIAN PUNK RT022 KBD USD $37.61 Buy It Now 6 days
ANTONY & JOHNSONS Another World deleted UK 5-trk vinyl 12" Rough Trade USD $12.03 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $22.88 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World Unite ROUGH TRADE 7" vinyl record RT 195 UK USD $1.49 [1 bids]
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $6.01 Buy It Now 7 days
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 7 days
Out of the Loop by I Am the World Trade Center on Kindercore / Elephant 6 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 8 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 new CD USD $9.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $6.02 Buy It Now 9 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $6.02 Buy It Now 9 days
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $3.01 Buy It Now 9 days
SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD ROUGH TRADE RTT 195 MORRISSEY JOHNNY MARR SINGLE USD $9.02 [0 bids]
STONE FURY: Burns Like A Star CD 1995 Import RARE Kingdom Come World Trade USD $35.99 Buy It Now 9 days
New GOT7 AROUND THE WORLD Limited Edition Type A B Set CD DVD Trading Card Japan USD $55.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $3.39 Buy It Now 10 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $49.95 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $6.01 Buy It Now 10 days
The Smiths: "Shoplifters of the World Unite" 1986 Rough Trade 12" Vinyl RTT 195 USD $32.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $6.02 Buy It Now 11 days
Unruly Child-Waiting For the Sun CD AOR Foreigner Hurricane World Trade Styx USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (R) (2004) - New - Compact Disc USD $17.78 Buy It Now 11 days
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.76 Buy It Now 11 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
World Trade Euphoria CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.79 Buy It Now 12 days
LEVITATION World Around CD 3 Trks *Dark Star England IMPORT Rough Trade UK 1992 USD $8.25 Buy It Now 12 days
New GOT7 AROUND THE WORLD Limited Edition Type A B Set CD DVD Trading Card Japan USD $80.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS -60s Original Sheet Music-I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.06 Buy It Now 13 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $13.53 Buy It Now 13 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 13 days
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 14 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 14 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 14 days
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER / PAPER LIONS - Split EP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
FRANCISCO MORA CATLETT World Trade Music CD LOW 3.00 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MADAME X - dreaming of a Better World (Maxi CD Single) [Rough Trade Records] USD $3.92 Buy It Now 14 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $14.96 Buy It Now 15 days
MICRODISNEY-in the world-NM ROUGH TRADE UK 12" EP USD $4.88 Buy It Now 15 days
The World Won't Listen Smiths French CD album (CDLP) ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $69.99 Buy It Now 15 days
World Around Levitation UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.36 Buy It Now 15 days
SMITHS - The World Won't Listen - Original Rough Trade Vinyl USD $22.56 Buy It Now 15 days
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $3.00 Buy It Now 15 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classi USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Wholesale Lot of 25 CDS I am the World Trade Center The Tour E.P. USD $39.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.85 Buy It Now 16 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#591718) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 19, 2011

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"