WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Starpower Turn My World UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $12.66 Buy It Now
Levitation World Around 7" vinyl single record UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.66 Buy It Now
Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) In The World UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $13.94 Buy It Now
The World Won't Listen Smiths Japanese CD album (CDLP) VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $47.75 Buy It Now
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $12.66 Buy It Now
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 3m 20s
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.23 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.23 Buy It Now 1h 10m
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $8.65 Buy It Now 6h 15m
JAPANCAKES / I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER SPLIT 2000 7" RECORD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 11h 44m
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $12.66 Buy It Now 13h 23m
rare sealed BIG BEZY - STREET PAIN GAME @ WORLD TRADE CD midwest g-funk gangsta USD $34.99 Buy It Now 16h 16m
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $50.94 Buy It Now 22h 16m
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.08 Buy It Now 22h 26m
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22h 35m
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $19.09 Buy It Now 23h 20m
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD (HAUS072CD) *VERY GOOD* USD $2.53 [1 bids]
The Bachelors 7" record I wouldn't trade you for the world USD $1.26 [0 bids]
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $5.25 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.10 Buy It Now 1 day
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $33.79 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths Shoplifters of the World ORIGINAL 1987 PROMO POSTER Rough Trade Elvis USD $75.15 [3 bids]
The Bachelors Beneath The Willow Tree / I wouldnt Trade You For The World F11949 USD $17.77 [0 bids]
**The Smiths The World Won't Listen ORIGINAL 1987 PROMO POSTER Rough Trade** USD $63.63 [1 bids]
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.53 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $13.49 Buy It Now 2 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP W/INNER 1986 UK ORIG ROUGH TRADE 101 EX. USD $22.92 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 3 days
LEFTOVER CRACK FUCK WORLD TRADE LP 2004 Alternative Tentacles Rare Original USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 1964 DECCA NEAR MINT USD $1.91 [0 bids]
HOWLER World Of Joy LP VINYL European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Inner USD $11.32 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 7" Vinyl USD $1.75 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.96 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.70 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.32 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.83 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.57 Buy It Now 4 days
ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE - WORLD TRADE CENTER JAPAN CD OBI G-27729 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - EUPHORIA * NEW CD USD $10.90 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $127.37 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.17 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The world USD $2.36 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - EUPHORIA * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.72 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.36 Buy It Now 4 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.36 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.36 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 B/W Beneath USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.36 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" VINYL UK Rough Trade 1992 B/W Usher (R2857) Release USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.92 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $6.31 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999) Free Ship #GK48 USD $8.97 Buy It Now 5 days
INTRIGUE-FLY GIRL ON WORLD TRADE PRIVATE MODERN SOUL 12"-ORIGINAL SEALED USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $126.09 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.26 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.37 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $9.08 Buy It Now 5 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP NM- w/ POSTER USD $26.95 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTöVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade - CD USD $27.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Cover Up 2004 by I Am the World Trade Center - Disc Only No Case USD $3.03 Buy It Now 5 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade Cassette Tape USD $12.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Euphoria by World Trade USD $0.99 [0 bids]
The Smiths The World Won't Listen Rough Trade Version USD $8.92 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (Vinyl) USD $10.69 Buy It Now 6 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 6 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $6.88 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade World Trade Audio CD USD $131.32 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD PARTY GOODBYE JUMBO ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $9.73 Buy It Now 6 days
KATE BUSH SENSUAL WORLD original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $8.65 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP + INNER!!! UK 1ST PRESS ROUGH TRADE USD $29.28 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD PARTY MESSAGE IN... ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $9.73 Buy It Now 7 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.27 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW - World Trade Center by Original Music From The Motion Picture USD $7.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.27 Buy It Now 7 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.27 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New-Still Seale USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THIS OTHER EDEN MAN'S WORLD original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $5.40 Buy It Now 8 days
Anastacia - It's A Man's World 10 Track 2012 CD *SIGNED* VERY RARE!! Rough Trade USD $63.68 Buy It Now 8 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $1.43 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Vinyl 7" Single Decca 60s USD $2.55 Buy It Now 9 days
EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL WORLD.. orig 1991 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $8.65 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD PARTY BANG orig 1993 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $8.65 Buy It Now 9 days
CRAIG ARMSTRONG - World Trade Center - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $9.95 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 9 days
STONE FURY Burns Like A Star CD 1995 Unruly Child Kingdom Come World Trade USD $35.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY ^ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SECRET AFFAIR MY WORLD ORIG 1980 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.18 Buy It Now 10 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"