WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
WORLD TRADE WORLD TRADE SELF TITLED CD MELODIC ROCK PROG DREAM THEATER USD $39.36 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Red Black Splat Color Vinyl 2LP choking victim USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2h
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 5h 27m
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD 1TR PROMO UK CD ROUGH TRADE MISSPELLING USD $6.28 Buy It Now 17h 25m
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $7.86 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE CENTRE : FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION CD ALBUM CRAIG ARMSTRONG 18 TRACKS USD $125.94 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $3.94 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD THE BACHELORS: I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD, BENEATH THE WILLOW USD $2.60 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade- S/T, Euphoria (2 CD Lot) Billy Sherwood, Yes, Hurricane. USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD 10 Track GERMAN Rough Trade 1991 USD $24.78 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS 4 TRACK EP INC I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" DECCA LABEL USD $8.19 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $23.60 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $8.25 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $8.25 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $8.25 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $8.25 Buy It Now 2 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - CD - New USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2 days
THE LAST WORDS Animal World ROUGH TRADE 7" RARE 1979 AUSTRALIAN PUNK RT022 KBD USD $39.34 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.24 Buy It Now 2 days
SHINee World II Official Concert Limited Photocard Trading Card Set Taemin Key USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SHINee World II Official Concert Photocard Member Group Trading Card Set USD $45.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" Single/EP Rough Trade 1985 UK Pressing INDIE POP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $15.65 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $19.88 Buy It Now 2 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - FAT935CD USD $20.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $6.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DURAN DURAN Ordinary World 1993 UK CD 4-Track Save A Prayer-Skin Trade-My Antarc USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade USD $70.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen LP 1st PRESS UK ROUGH TRADE 1986 INNER!! A1 B1 USD $3.46 [2 bids]
The Institutional Radio Choir-Brooklyn "Behold"1987 Gospel LP,World Trade Center USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Carl Craig label, Francisco Mora, World Trade Music Audio CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Cover Up by I Am the World Trade Center USD $3.96 Buy It Now 4 days
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 4 days
THE LAST WORDS "Animal World" RARE ORIG 1980 PUNK EARLY ROUGH TRADE 7" EX/EX USD $26.76 [0 bids]
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite, Rough Trade RTT-195 Ex- Condition USD $26.75 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $1.56 [0 bids]
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $2.35 Buy It Now 5 days
LOT OF 3 YES INDONESIAN TAPES *RARE* The Buggles Conspiracy World Trade GTR USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.97 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $78.72 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS HITS EP I BELIEVE/RAMONA/WHISPERING/WOULDNT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $0.79 [0 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $32.54 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 7 days
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.94 Buy It Now 7 days
SMITHS World Won't Listen CD RARE FRENCH PRESSING 30260 Rough Trade USD $48.77 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
"World Trade Center [DVD] (2007) Nicolas Cage; Michael Pena; Maggie Gyllenhaal" USD $26.14 Buy It Now 7 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.50 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade Center - World Trade Center Audio CD Craig Armstrong original score USD $1.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 8 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $18.09 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $50.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $14.15 Buy It Now 9 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Levitation - World Around 12" single - Rough Trade USD $1.56 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World / Beneath The Willow Tree VG USD $2.82 Buy It Now 9 days
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE - (still sealed digi-pak cd) - VIRUS 320CD USD $14.15 Buy It Now 9 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (2014) - New - Compact Disc USD $11.10 Buy It Now 9 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 10 days
LEFTOVER CRACK FUCK WORLD TRADE CHOKING VICTIM CITIZEN FISH RANCID NOFX OP IVY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.99 Buy It Now 11 days
LEFT÷VER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE LP RARE CRUST PUNK GRIND HARDCORE RECORD USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Key World is Watching SEALED 1997 German CD Billy Sherwood Yes World Trade USD $24.95 Buy It Now 11 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $6.12 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.81 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.34 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.97 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.65 Buy It Now 11 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $157.42 Buy It Now 12 days
Soundtrack - World Trade Center (Score) (2006) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DAMON RENTIE skyline World Trade Center LP Record - Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Whole Wide World 18th Dye UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CH√? TRADING 1994 USD $15.65 Buy It Now 12 days
World Around Levitation UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $15.65 Buy It Now 12 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $157.42 Buy It Now 13 days
World Trade Music - Francisco Mora Catlett (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 13 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CRAIG ARMSTRONG MINT CONDITION CD USD $7.86 Buy It Now 13 days
WORLD TRADE: Euphoria CD 1995 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child Hurricane USD $25.99 Buy It Now 14 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $10.78 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 14 days
Fuck World Trade (Re-Issue), Leftover Crack USD $20.91 Buy It Now 14 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $6.28 Buy It Now 14 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 14 days
@ CD World Trade - s/t BILLY SHERWOOD RARE PROG SYMFO / POLYDOR 1989 ORG USD $39.99 Buy It Now 14 days
WORLD TRADE: World Trade CD 1989 MINT RARE Stone Fury Unruly Child USD $25.99 Buy It Now 14 days
UK PUNK 45 PS - ESSENTIAL LOGIC - WORLD FRICTION / AEROSOL BURNS - ROUGH TRADE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.57 Buy It Now 15 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.57 Buy It Now 15 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"