WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995)Euphoria by World Trade (1995)
Magna Carta
Universal Japan
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $19.88 Buy It Now 2h 56m
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 57m
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE (RE-ISSUE) - FAT935CD USD $19.41 Buy It Now 9h 2m
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN cd David Huntsinger TWIN TOWERS/WORLD TRADE CENTER MINT USD $15.19 Buy It Now 10h 32m
EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $12.47 Buy It Now 12h 6m
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD 10 Track GERMAN Rough Trade 1991 USD $22.92 Buy It Now 13h 4m
Levitation - World Around 12" single - Rough Trade USD $4.68 [0 bids]
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $6.23 Buy It Now 13h 12m
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $3.88 Buy It Now 17h 37m
The Smiths -Shoplifters of the World Unite 12" Rough Trade Morrissey Johnny Marr USD $20.57 [6 bids]
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled 1989 VERY RARE *CD ONLY* Yes USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 23m
I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Bachelors UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $1.56 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN ROUGH TRADE 101 MORRISSEY JOHNNY MARR INNER ALBUM USD $10.91 [0 bids]
The Institutional Radio Choir-Brooklyn "Behold"1987 Gospel LP,World Trade Center USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Carl Craig label, Francisco Mora, World Trade Music Audio CD USD $9.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Cover Up by I Am the World Trade Center USD $3.96 Buy It Now 2 days
BLISTER Glitches World Service Rough Trade 1992 USD $20.79 Buy It Now 2 days
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 2 days
DURAN DURAN Ordinary World 1993 UK CD 4-Track Save A Prayer-Skin Trade-My Antarc USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite, Rough Trade RTT-195 Ex- Condition USD $26.51 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $2.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $4.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Rare Oz 7" EP USD $6.61 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.91 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $78.03 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 4 days
CISSY HOUSTON Dutch PS 45 rpm THINK IT OVER~UMBRELLA SONG World Trade Center Lbl USD $3.74 Buy It Now 4 days
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.90 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - Self Titled - Rare Original Polygram LP VG+ USD $7.98 [0 bids]
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.50 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade Center - World Trade Center Audio CD Craig Armstrong original score USD $1.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD. Enigma Records) Unruly Child, World Trade. USD $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE - (still sealed digi-pak cd) - VIRUS 320CD USD $14.03 Buy It Now 6 days
"World Trade Center [DVD] (2007) Nicolas Cage; Michael Pena; Maggie Gyllenhaal" USD $25.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $17.93 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World Unite' 1986 UK ROUGH TRADE 12" EP 1ST NM/EX! USD $7.79 [1 bids]
THE SMITHS Shoplifters of the World Unite 1986 UK ROUGH TRADE RECORDS 7" VINYL USD $15.61 Buy It Now 6 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade USD $60.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Dr. Dog The world may never know ROUGH TRADE PROMO USD $16.79 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $14.03 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $14.28 Buy It Now 6 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 6 days
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 7 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $17.07 Buy It Now 7 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) French ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $72.56 Buy It Now 7 days
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $18.63 Buy It Now 7 days
MICRODISNEY-in the world-NM ROUGH TRADE UK 12" EP USD $3.90 Buy It Now 8 days
LEFTOVER CRACK FUCK WORLD TRADE CHOKING VICTIM CITIZEN FISH RANCID NOFX OP IVY USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.79 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE (BILLY SHERWOOD / YES) - Self titled CD (1989) USD $18.71 Buy It Now 8 days
7 Months S/T Self-titled 2002 CD: Prog Rock/Hard Rock: WORLD TRADE, GTR, KANSAS USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Key World is Watching SEALED 1997 German CD Billy Sherwood Yes World Trade USD $24.95 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $6.07 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.76 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.29 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.91 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.60 Buy It Now 9 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $156.03 Buy It Now 9 days
Soundtrack - World Trade Center (Score) (2006) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DAMON RENTIE skyline World Trade Center LP Record - Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 9 days
GARY JULES - TRADING SNAKEOIL FOR WOLFTICKETS Inc. Mad World (NEW USD $4.67 Buy It Now 10 days
WORLD TRADE: WORLD TRADE CD BILLY SHERWOOD BRUCE GOWDY YES STONE FURY PROG ROCK USD $20.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $156.03 Buy It Now 10 days
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $3.90 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Music - Francisco Mora Catlett (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 10 days
I Am The World Trade Center Cd Lot x3 Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
World Around Levitation 7" vinyl single record UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 11 days
18th Dye Whole Wide World 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CHÃ? TRADING 1994 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 11 days
WORLD TRADE: Euphoria CD 1995 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child Hurricane USD $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 11 days
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $10.78 Buy It Now 11 days
Fuck World Trade (Re-Issue), Leftover Crack USD $20.72 Buy It Now 11 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $6.23 Buy It Now 12 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
@ CD World Trade - s/t BILLY SHERWOOD RARE PROG SYMFO / POLYDOR 1989 ORG USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
UK PUNK 45 PS - ESSENTIAL LOGIC - WORLD FRICTION / AEROSOL BURNS - ROUGH TRADE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.56 Buy It Now 12 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $7.87 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.56 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.56 Buy It Now 12 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER: A TRUE STORY OF COURAGE AND SURVIVAL NEW CD USD $8.49 Buy It Now 12 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.73 Buy It Now 14 days
UNRULY CHILD: UCIII CD 2003 NEW SEALED Stone Fury World Trade USD $32.49 Buy It Now 14 days
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 6 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"