WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan 2013
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
HOWLER - World Of Joy. rare UK 10 track CD (Rough Trade, Buy 3 = Free P USD $4.21 [0 bids]
SMITHS World Won't Listen CD RARE FRENCH PRESSING 30260 Rough Trade USD $59.98 Buy It Now 7h 54m
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 USD $24.99 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
13h
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Francisco Mora Catlett - World Trade Music [CD New] USD $10.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [CD New] USD $13.49 Buy It Now 1 day
INTRIGUE Fly Girl WORLD TRADE 12" HEAR VG++ USD $10.00 [4 bids]
SINGLE RECORD THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 1964. USD $5.47 Buy It Now 1 day
MARK IV Rainy Days WORLD TRADE RECORDS 12" HEAR VG++ USD $8.00 [0 bids]
The Cover Up by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jun-2004, Gammon Records) USD $2.99 [0 bids]
World Trade World Trade JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW UICY-76004 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Music - Francisco Mora Catlett (2009, CD New) USD $11.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert - Kurt Gellersted (2003, CD New) USD $12.73 Buy It Now 1 day
The World Of Alice Cooper-Nobody Likes Me(1992 Trace Trading) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $8.19 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World,w USD $8.19 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $8.19 Buy It Now 1 day
KURT GELLERSTED - REQUIEM: WORLD TRADE CENTER MEMORIAL CONCERT NEW CD USD $18.16 Buy It Now 2 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 new CD USD $7.89 [1 bids]
Bill Bass Steel Pans - Steel Drum Rhythm Cassette SEALED World free trading card USD $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
INTRIGUE Fly Girl 12" WORLD TRADE RECORDS USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World PS 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
7 Months S/T Self-titled 2002 CD: Prog Rock/Hard Rock: WORLD TRADE, GTR, KANSAS USD $8.39 [0 bids]
USD $10.91 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $148.54 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade Center-2006-Original Movie Soundtrack-18 Track-CD USD $24.41 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" DEMO USD $18.76 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC--SLV USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Am The World Trade Center The Cover Up 2004 US White Vinyl LP Gammon USD $6.99 [0 bids]
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade For The World 7" UK Decca 45 1964 USD $4.68 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Center - OST CD (2006) USD $14.43 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD "Or.UK DECCA EX COND.IN Or.SL. USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
I Am The World Trade Center Tour Cd New Sealed USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors' Hits, I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, 4 Tracks, Decca DFE8595 USD $7.80 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade- S/T, Euphoria (2 CD Lot) Billy Sherwood, Yes, Hurricane. USD $40.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE RECORDS VINYL LP A1/B1 USD $35.95 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER - SOUNDTRACK - CRAIG ARMSTRONG - ADVANCE-CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade, World Trade, Acceptable USD $21.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Japancakes / I Am the World Trade Center Kindercore Single of the USD $6.99 [0 bids]
World's Greatest Jazz Band Live At Manchester's Free Trade Hall 2CD SET! USD $53.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Shadow Gallery Legacy SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Tempest USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Tempest Balance SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Shadow Gallery USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-VG/VG USD $3.89 Buy It Now 5 days
The Smiths THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN 180g Remastered ROUGH TRADE New Vinyl 2 LP USD $37.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEVITATION World Around CD 3 Trks *Dark Star England IMPORT Rough Trade UK 1992 USD $8.50 Buy It Now 6 days
3x I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER '01 Loop +02 Connection +04 Cover *MINT Kindercor USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.76 Buy It Now 7 days
YOSO / Elements JAPAN+1 2CD Bobby Kimball Yes World Trade *L USD $34.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Yoso - Elements (2010 digi), AOR, Toto,Yes,Bobby Kimball,World Trade,John Wetton USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Craig Armstrong WORLD TRADE CENTER Original Music From The Motion Picture CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL USD $6.24 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $4.68 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $7.80 Buy It Now 7 days
DURAN DURAN Ordinary World 1993 UK CD 4-Track Save A Prayer-Skin Trade-My Antarc USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Sgl USD $15.64 Buy It Now 8 days
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 7 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $3.11 Buy It Now 8 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Bachelors UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $15.54 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 1964 Ex Decca F11949 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL USD $6.24 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-VG/VG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Smiths ?- The World Won't Listen LP - Rough Trade 450467 1 USD $20.37 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Francisco Mora Catlett "world trade music" (NEW SEALED CD) CMP00001 Planet E USD $10.99 Buy It Now 10 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER OST CRAIG AMSTRONG CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from... USD $12.50 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Lot of 45 RPM Records The Bachelors I Believe Wouldn't Trade You for the World + USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-Decca-F 11949-UK-VG/VG USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $46.91 Buy It Now 10 days
DAMON RENTIE skyline World Trade Center LP Record - Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade self-titled CD AOR Polydor 1989 Billy Sherwood USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Moon Revisited: Pink Floyd Tribute JAPAN OBI PROG SHADOW GALLERY WORLD TRADE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Bachelors 45 "I Wouldn't Trade For The World" USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Jeff & Jane Hudson World Trade EP Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music Sealed USD $44.00 Buy It Now 11 days
BLISTER Glitches World Service Rough Trade 1992 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 12 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" EP Rough Trade RTT 175 (1985) NM uk pressing USD $5.79 Buy It Now 12 days
THE SMITHS - The World Won't Listen (CD 1987) EXC ROUGH TRADE CD101 USD $9.35 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors-Beneath The Willow Tree/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-London USD $10.95 Buy It Now 12 days
ANTONY & JOHNSONS Another World deleted UK 5-trk vinyl 12" Rough Trade USD $12.49 Buy It Now 12 days
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $7.80 Buy It Now 12 days
Bachelors 1964 Decca 45rpm I Wouldn't Trade You For The World b/w Willow Tree USD $9.00 Buy It Now 13 days
NOVA MOB, Rare VINYL LP ALBUM, World Service/Rough Trade RTD15717441 - 1994 - NM USD $31.27 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $23.44 Buy It Now 14 days
JOEL CHRISTIAN Somewhere In This World 45 VG++ US Trade Martin DJ ABC-Paramount USD $9.98 Buy It Now 14 days
MICRODISNEY In The World 12" Single/EP Rough Trade 1985 UK Pressing INDIE POP USD $7.95 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE LAST WORDS Animal World ROUGH TRADE 7" RARE 1979 AUSTRALIAN PUNK RT022 KBD USD $39.07 Buy It Now 14 days
I Am the World Trade Center - The Tight Connection CD USD $7.00 Buy It Now 14 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD 1995 ORIG 1st US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $23.88 Buy It Now 14 days
Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Feat. "Mad World" USD $6.24 Buy It Now 15 days
Wee Sing - Wee Sing Around The World (2006) - New - Trade Paper (Paperback) USD $7.05 Buy It Now 15 days
SMITHS // WORLD WONT LISTEN. NM 1986 AUST ROUGH TRADE. LP USD $24.45 Buy It Now 15 days
CISSY HOUSTON Dutch PS 45 rpm THINK IT OVER~UMBRELLA SONG World Trade Center Lbl USD $4.99 Buy It Now 15 days
World Trade Center / Soundtrack - MINT USD $9.38 Buy It Now 15 days
NEW SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD + DVD + Trading Card Japan F/S USD $34.97 Buy It Now 16 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#591718) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 19, 2011

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"