WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

Universal Japan 2013
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 9h 19m
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $7.92 Buy It Now 11h 6m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.92 Buy It Now 11h 6m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree UK USD $7.92 Buy It Now 11h 6m
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $7.92 Buy It Now 11h 38m
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite, Rough Trade RTT-195 Ex- Condition USD $25.68 Buy It Now 14h 5m
STARPOWER?- Turn My World -UK 7" SINGLE-NM-1993-ROUGH TRADE/INDIE-MISPRESS USD $3.01 [0 bids]
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER (LP SEALED) The Cover Up USD $11.99 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $6.03 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You for the World 7" Single USD $2.25 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD) Unruly Child, Ratt, World Trade. USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK ROUGH TRADE 101 LP A1/B1 1ST PRESS MINT COPY USD $113.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE LP VINYL ALBUM - PROMO USD $5.00 [0 bids]
7" 45RPM I Wouldn't Trade You For The World by The Bachelors from Decca USD $3.78 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Benea-Ex/Ex USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors 1964 Decca 45rpm I Wouldn't Trade You For The World b/w Willow Tree USD $5.00 [0 bids]
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SMITHS World Won't Listen CD RARE FRENCH PRESSING 30260 Rough Trade USD $48.77 Buy It Now 3 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 3 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Out Of The Loop (Vinyl LP 2001 KC038) ~~~~~~SEALED USD $20.00 [0 bids]
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION World Around CD 3 Trks *Dark Star England IMPORT Rough Trade UK 1992 USD $6.60 Buy It Now 4 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $17.37 Buy It Now 4 days
New GOT7 AROUND THE WORLD Limited Edition Type A B Set CD DVD Trading Card Japan USD $80.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS -60s Original Sheet Music-I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.14 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE C101 ROUTH TRADE 1986 USD $13.59 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999, Community Projects) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 4 days
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER Out of the LOOP PROMO POSTER Kindercore Records lp USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $13.99 Buy It Now
World Service - Celebration Town UK orig' Rough Trade 12" 1983 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Key World is Watching SEALED 1997 German CD Billy Sherwood Yes World Trade USD $24.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Tempest Balance SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Shadow Gallery USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.79 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WONT LISTEN,ROUGH TRADE ORIGNAL VINYL USD $7.54 [0 bids]
The Smiths Shoplifters Of The World Unite 12" UK Vinyl Single Rough Trade RTT195 USD $11.35 [5 bids]
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $13.00 Buy It Now 5 days
FRANCISCO MORA CATLETT World Trade Music CD LOW 3.00 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World E.L.F JAPAN Limited CD Trading Card AVC1-79166X USD $40.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $15.03 Buy It Now 6 days
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CHÃ? TRADING 1994 USD $15.03 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MICRODISNEY-in the world-NM ROUGH TRADE UK 12" EP USD $3.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade - Double Vinyl - LP - Used USD $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - on Rough Trade - gatefold sleeve USD $7.56 [0 bids]
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.88 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.58 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.12 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.73 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.43 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $151.16 Buy It Now 7 days
THE PARLOTONES-A WORLD NEXT DOOR TO YOURS-CD SOVENT CC TRADING / SOVEREIGN NEW USD $7.79 Buy It Now 7 days
Soundtrack - World Trade Center (Score) (2006) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DAMON RENTIE skyline World Trade Center LP Record - Sealed USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.42 Buy It Now 8 days
Smiths CD album (CDLP) The World Won't Listen French ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $70.30 Buy It Now 8 days
BLISTER Glitches World Service Rough Trade 1992 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $151.16 Buy It Now 8 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $18.40 Buy It Now 8 days
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am The World Trade Center Cd Lot x3 Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE: Euphoria CD 1995 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child Hurricane USD $25.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Levitation - World Around 12" single - Rough Trade USD $1.50 [0 bids]
Fuck World Trade (Re-Issue), Leftover Crack USD $20.08 Buy It Now 9 days
Unruly Child-Waiting for the Sun CD Foreigner Hurricane Bad English World Trade USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Dr. Dog The world may never know ROUGH TRADE PROMO USD $16.79 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $6.03 Buy It Now 10 days
In The World Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $16.54 Buy It Now 10 days
@ CD World Trade - s/t BILLY SHERWOOD RARE PROG SYMFO / POLYDOR 1989 ORG USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Red/Black Vinyl 2LP choking victim Epitaph Fat USD $44.99 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD 1995 Magna Carta Billy Sherwood Chris Squire prog USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
UK PUNK 45 PS - ESSENTIAL LOGIC - WORLD FRICTION / AEROSOL BURNS - ROUGH TRADE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.51 Buy It Now 10 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.51 Buy It Now 10 days
Shadow Gallery Legacy SEALED 2001 USA CD Magna Carta Cairo World Trade Tempest USD $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.51 Buy It Now 10 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 new CD USD $9.49 Buy It Now 11 days
SHINee World II Official Concert Photocard ~ Taemin Trading Card USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE (POP) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade - S/T - 1989 Vinyl 12'' Lp./ Lyrics Exc./ Hard Rock Metal USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Bachelors : I Would't Trade You For The World F11949 7" VINYL RECORD EX 28 USD $3.01 Buy It Now 12 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $18.14 Buy It Now 12 days
Rock 45 THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World on London 6 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
LARRY HENLEY "I'D BE A-LYIN'/I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD" 1965 HICKORY DJ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BACHELORS Pop 45rpm + Picture Sleeve I Wouldn't Trade You For the World LISTEN USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.52 Buy It Now 13 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $22.05 Buy It Now 13 days
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $63.48 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BACHELORS-I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD-EP 45 RPM 7" USD $11.73 Buy It Now 14 days
DEAF SCHOOL DONT STOP THE WORLD 1977 FULL PAGE TRADE PRESS ADVERT USD $5.29 Buy It Now 14 days
0 result found for "WORLD TRADE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"