WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995)Euphoria by World Trade (1995)
Magna Carta
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
World Trade by Universal JapanWorld Trade by Universal Japan
Universal Japan
World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $4.88 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - ENGLAND 45 EP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 18m
SUPER JUNIOR Blue World CD DVD Trading Card Japan 1st Limited edition K-POP NEW! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 10h 42m
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK A1 / B1 PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $58.29 Buy It Now 11h 38m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $1.44 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $39.35 Buy It Now 17h 28m
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $13.10 Buy It Now 1 day
A.R.E WEAPONS, HEY WORLD, M/M, 3 Track, CD Single, Card Sleeve, ROUGH TRADE REC USD $1.44 [0 bids]
The Smith's - Rare U.S.12" Promo - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Rough Trade USD $40.00 [0 bids]
USD $60.00 Buy It Now
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS-SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE-UK-1986-ROUGH TRADE RT 195-GREAT COPY USD $11.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $6.10 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong New Sony Classical Music USD $9.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade [CD New] USD $17.36 Buy It Now 2 days
F*** World Trade by Left”ver Crack (CD, Feb-2015, Fat Wreck Chords) USD $13.89 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 1964 DECCA NEAR MINT USD $2.19 [0 bids]
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.90 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.52 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS: Beneath The Willow Tree/ I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (45) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors 7" vinyl single record I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK F.11949 USD $14.49 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW... VINYL 7" SGE USD $5.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Original 1st Pressing Rare Sealed Choking Victim USD $119.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $14.49 Buy It Now 3 days
World Around Levitation UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $17.40 Buy It Now 3 days
In The World Microdisney UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE St Japan Mini LP SHM CD 89 Stone Fury Bruce Gowdy Billy Sherwood YES USD $27.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $29.14 Buy It Now 3 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - CASSETTE TAPE - ROUGH TRADE - PAPER LABELS USD $21.85 Buy It Now 3 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $16.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD. Enigma Records) Unruly Child, World Trade. USD $13.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.44 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE Self Titled Ex+ Polydor 1989 USA LP USD $8.69 Buy It Now 4 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (re-issue) NEW CD USD $17.15 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors - I wouldn't trade you for the world 7" vinyl USD $1.46 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree (f11 USD $7.27 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher (r2857) Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $1.53 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $4.58 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $7.27 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $30.53 Buy It Now 4 days
Whole Wide World 18th Dye UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CHĂ? TRADING 1994 USD $14.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Turn My World Starpower 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $14.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen French CD album (CDLP) ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $21.13 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade: World Trade (mini LP) [SHM-CD] [Ltd] (Japan) USD $42.51 Buy It Now 5 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 5 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 5 days
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets - inc. Mad World USD $3.21 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 5 days
World of Joy by Howler (CD, Mar-2014, Rough Trade) USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Unruly Child cd Stone Fury World Trade King Kobra Asia Arrival fast free ship USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN cd David Huntsinger TWIN TOWERS/WORLD TRADE CENTER MINT USD $12.51 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade by World Trade (CD, Jul-1989, Polydor) RARE HARD ROCK USD $32.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen News of the World LP advert 1977 NME ad - trade ads and covers USD $17.49 Buy It Now 6 days
Judas Priest Take on the World advert NME 1979 - trade ads and covers USD $5.83 Buy It Now 6 days
Teo Usuelli Slave Trade In The World Today OST London M 76006 LP USD $159.34 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE/ HALF A REASON ROUGH TRADE RT 195 UK USD $10.19 [0 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade - VINYL 2LP (Fat Wreck 2015) NEW USD $36.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.96 Buy It Now 6 days
I Am The World Trade Center - Cover Up (2004) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.67 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.38 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.94 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.52 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.23 Buy It Now 7 days
Soundtrack- WORLD TRADE CENTER (Disk and Original Case!) CD (By Craig Armstrong) USD $6.25 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $145.74 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - ROUGH TRADE 101 - A-1U/B-1U LP USD $43.71 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK TEST PRESSING RARE MORRISSEY USD $145.74 Buy It Now 8 days
The Smiths 'The World won't listen' original album cassette 1986 Rough Trade USD $7.27 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE Euphoria CD ORIG PROGRESSIVE ROCK on MAGNA CARTA SEALED NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE7" VINYL SGE USD $7.21 Buy It Now 8 days
I Am The World Trade Center 3 Cd Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $19.35 Buy It Now 8 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $24.95 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.36 Buy It Now 9 days
ESSENTIAL LOGIC ~ AEROSOL BURNS b/w WORLD FRICTION ~ UK PUNK ROUGH TRADE 7" 1978 USD $21.86 Buy It Now 9 days
The Christians "Ideal World" 1987 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size USD $11.65 Buy It Now 9 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $14.58 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE: Euphoria CD 1995 RARE OOP Stone Fury Unruly Child Hurricane USD $15.99 Buy It Now 9 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.69 Buy It Now 9 days
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND (UNPLAYED) ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $10.20 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Euphoria CD USD $9.85 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade - Euphoria [CD New] USD $15.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Levitation - World Around 12" single - Rough Trade USD $1.44 [0 bids]
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover USD $8.88 Buy It Now 10 days
7 Months S/T Self-titled 2002 CD: Prog Rock/Hard Rock: WORLD TRADE, GTR, KANSAS USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $5.82 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $5.82 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $3.28 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Center - OST Soundtrack - Craig Armstrong - FYC Promotional CD USD $10.19 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Center World Trade Center CD USD $6.24 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade - World Trade 1989 CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"