WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)
Magna Carta
World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)

THE SMITHS - World Won't Listen cd rough trade USD $6.30 Buy It Now 3h 35m
BILLY SHERWOOD No Comment CD 2003 Yes World Trade Circa Progressive Rock USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Euphoria * by World Trade. USD $19.69 Buy It Now 15h 14m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.91 Buy It Now 17h 13m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.66 Buy It Now 17h 13m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.28 Buy It Now 17h 13m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.78 Buy It Now 17h 13m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.53 Buy It Now 17h 13m
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $13.99 Buy It Now 17h 57m
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett. USD $16.04 Buy It Now 20h 24m
Fuck World Trade [Digipak] by Left"ver Crack USD $17.21 Buy It Now 20h 27m
Fuck World Trade by Left?ver Crack USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20h 27m
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $126.20 Buy It Now 21h 48m
King Kong: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: WTC World Trade Center: With Post USD $15.73 Buy It Now 21h 51m
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.14 Buy It Now 23h 35m
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.25 [0 bids]
The Smiths 'Shoplifters Of The World Unite' 12" Vinyl Morrissey Rough Trade USD $26.50 [0 bids]
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert Audio CD USD $25.13 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $6.30 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Leftover Crack world trade poster punk crust punk USD $1.26 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS HITS EP - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD (PICTURE SLEEVE) USD $1.25 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am The World Trade Center 3 CD Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $16.11 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $6.25 Buy It Now 1 day
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.60 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $124.94 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $51.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $150.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $0.87 [0 bids]
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $22.71 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $12.62 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE Euphoria CD ORIG PROGRESSIVE ROCK on MAGNA CARTA SEALED NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 2 days
cd: GAITHER & HALL - CARRY US ON - A TRIBUTE TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER VICTIMS USD $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $9.88 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD PARTY GOODBYE JUMBO ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $11.35 Buy It Now 3 days
KATE BUSH SENSUAL WORLD original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.08 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors/I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/1964 7" Single/EX USD $5.04 Buy It Now 3 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade 101 - UK Made - Portuguese ed. USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $2.84 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $34.08 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD PARTY MESSAGE IN... ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $11.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.26 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.26 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.26 Buy It Now 4 days
18th Dye Whole Wide World 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $12.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Levitation 7" vinyl single record World Around UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $12.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Microdisney In The World 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $13.81 Buy It Now 4 days
Levitation 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) World Around UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.08 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS ~ I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD ~1964 ~ DECCA ~ U.K. 45 USD $1.25 [0 bids]
THIS OTHER EDEN MAN'S WORLD original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.30 Buy It Now 4 days
PETE MARTINEZ rockabilly 45 HAUNTED HOUSE BALL I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR WORLD eW USD $69.95 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL B/W Beneath The Willow USD $3.96 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS ~ THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN ** 1986 Swedish ROUGH TRADE LP USD $9.19 [2 bids]
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $4.49 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DURAN duran SINGLES 2 sampler CD skin trade ORDINARY WORLD come undone NOTORIOUS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL 4 Track Ep B/w Whisperin USD $6.30 Buy It Now 5 days
EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL WORLD.. orig 1991 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.08 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD PARTY BANG orig 1993 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.08 Buy It Now 5 days
"World Trade Center [DVD] (2007) Nicolas Cage; Michael Pena; Maggie Gyllenhaal" USD $13.74 Buy It Now 6 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY ^ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
SET OF 2 THE SMITHS RECORDS - THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN & ROUGH TRADE LP USD $65.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SECRET AFFAIR MY WORLD ORIG 1980 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.08 Buy It Now 6 days
(CD) World's Greatest Jazz Band At Manchester's Free Trade Hall,England 1971/2CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.15 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong New Sony Classical Music USD $6.77 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW Requiem: The World Trade Center Memorial Concert (Audio CD) USD $14.77 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $15.76 Buy It Now 7 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Push-out USD $13.87 Buy It Now 7 days
@ CD World Trade - Euphoria RARE PROG BILLY SHERWOOD / MAGNA CARTA 1995 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $27.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $2.57 Buy It Now 8 days
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN CD Elegant Holiday Twin Towers WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $18.95 Buy It Now 8 days
KIRSTY MACCOLL FREE WORLD orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.30 Buy It Now 8 days
Levitation World Around Rough Trade ?R2857 UK Vinyl 7inch Single 45 USD $15.74 [0 bids]
JEFF AND JANE HUDSON WORLD TRADE 12" EP 45 RPM SYNTH POP AVANT GARDE 1981 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Teo Usuelli Slave Trade In The World Today OST London M 76006 LP USD $115.92 Buy It Now 9 days
Jacob Golden - Hallelujah World - CD (Rough Trade RTRADECD026) USD $7.40 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" DEMO USD $13.25 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD OF TWIST SONS OF THE .. orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ##2 USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD OF TWIST SONS OF.. orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ##2 USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.31 [0 bids]
The Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Record (VG++/NM) Pic Slv (NM) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Smiths Shoplifters World Unite Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now Rough Trade Double USD $27.00 Buy It Now 10 days
ROBERT WYATT & SWAPO SINGERS Wind of change 7" POP WORLD Rough Trade USD $7.56 Buy It Now 10 days
Kurt Gellersted-Requiem: The World Trade Center Memorial Concert CD NEW USD $14.86 Buy It Now 11 days
Francisco Mora Catlett - World Trade Music [CD New] USD $10.98 Buy It Now 12 days
World Trade Music - Francisco Mora Catlett (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.98 Buy It Now 12 days
World Trade - S/T - 1989 Promo Vinyl 12'' Lp./ Lyrics Exc./ Hard Rock Metal USD $18.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The World Of Alice Cooper - Nobody Likes Me (1992 Trace Trading) USD $1.88 Buy It Now 13 days
BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 7" Single EX Con USD $2.89 Buy It Now 13 days
BACHELORS sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $15.15 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"