WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)
Magna Carta
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)

THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.29 Buy It Now
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $51.74 Buy It Now
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.61 Buy It Now
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.16 Buy It Now
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $38.80 Buy It Now
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $5.60 Buy It Now 3h 25m
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Songs from the Musicals World Famous Masterpieces CD World Trade Center New USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6h 16m
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $33.79 Buy It Now 8h 5m
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 14h 31m
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $16.58 Buy It Now 23h 18m
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $16.84 Buy It Now 23h 34m
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.28 [0 bids]
ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD + HOPE THERE'S SOMEONE ROUGH TRADE UK USD $12.60 [0 bids]
USD $16.38 Buy It Now
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $5.88 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.75 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
the bachelors/i wouldn,t trade you for the world USD $1.42 [0 bids]
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 2 days
HOWLER World Of Joy LP VINYL European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Inner USD $11.50 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS 45 - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 1960s POP ON DECCA USD $2.39 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.03 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.77 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.90 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Whole Wide World 18th Dye 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Starpower Turn My World UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Levitation World Around UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
JAPANCAKES / I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER SPLIT 2000 7" RECORD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Smiths CD album (CDLP) The World Won't Listen Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $48.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) In The World UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.15 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $116.42 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.22 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.46 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 B/W Beneath USD $4.06 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999) Free Ship #GK48 USD $7.86 Buy It Now 3 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" VINYL UK Rough Trade 1992 B/W Usher (R2857) Release USD $4.06 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $4.06 Buy It Now 3 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.46 Buy It Now 3 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.46 Buy It Now 3 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.46 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.96 Buy It Now 3 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $5.20 Buy It Now
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $6.40 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $115.26 Buy It Now 4 days
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $125.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from th USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade Cassette Tape USD $12.92 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.57 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD craig ARMSTRONG oscar PROMO cd-r WTC score USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE DIFFERENT COVER IMPORT Leftover Crack CD Fuck World Trade (Punk Ska Crust) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 5 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 5 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $6.88 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD PARTY GOODBYE JUMBO ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $11.63 Buy It Now 5 days
KATE BUSH SENSUAL WORLD original 1989 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.34 Buy It Now 5 days
The Smiths - "Shoplifters Of The World Unite" - 7" Rough Trade UK 1986 - NM/NM USD $12.94 [0 bids]
THE SMITH : THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN ROUGH TRADE LP USD $9.95 [0 bids]
Anastacia - It's A Man's World 10 Track 2012 CD *SIGNED* VERY RARE!! Rough Trade USD $64.67 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN - THE SMITHS - ORIGINAL UK ROUGH TRADE LABEL - 1986. USD $3.87 [0 bids]
WORLD PARTY MESSAGE IN... ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $11.63 Buy It Now 6 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.29 Buy It Now 6 days
The Cover Up by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jun-2004, Gammon Records) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" USD $1.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Bachelors, The - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7", Single USD $1.29 Buy It Now 6 days
1SR ROUGH TRADE 022 LAST WORDS NO MUSIC IN THE WORLD ANIMAL WORLD GROOME KARSKY USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THIS OTHER EDEN MAN'S WORLD original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.46 Buy It Now 6 days
The World Of Skin - prod us IIc [CASSETTE] 1988 Rough Trade USD $2.49 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Vinyl 7" Single Decca 60s USD $2.59 [0 bids]
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $2.15 Buy It Now 7 days
Larry Henley - I'd Be A-Lyin' / I Wouldn't Trade It For The World 45 VG PROMO USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL WORLD.. orig 1991 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.34 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS 'THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN' ROUGH TRADE 101 VINYL ALBUM 1986 MINT #CR# USD $6.46 [0 bids]
The Smiths: The World Won't Listen LP (1987,UK) [Rough Trade, ROUGH 101] USD $10.34 [0 bids]
WORLD PARTY BANG orig 1993 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.34 Buy It Now 8 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY ^ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE -THE BACHELORS- I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOE THE WORLD USD $1.00 Buy It Now 8 days
SECRET AFFAIR MY WORLD ORIG 1980 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.34 Buy It Now 9 days
(CD) World's Greatest Jazz Band At Manchester's Free Trade Hall,England 1971/2CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.47 [0 bids]
The Smiths The world won't listen Germany LP Rough Trade RTD45 USD $24.89 Buy It Now 9 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.15 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE Euphoria CD ORIG PROGRESSIVE ROCK on MAGNA CARTA SEALED NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW Requiem: The World Trade Center Memorial Concert (Audio CD) USD $14.17 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER omp soundtrack CRAIG ARMSTRONG 2006 US sony classical CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Yoso - Elements (2010 digi), AOR, Toto,Yes,Bobby Kimball,World Trade,John Wetton USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TIM TUTTLE cd Music from Ground Zero 2005 World trade Center WTC Trib USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9 days
@ CD World Trade - Euphoria RARE PROG BILLY SHERWOOD / MAGNA CARTA 1995 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS - The World Won't Listen EU 2012 Rough Trade 2LP NEW/SEALED! USD $29.74 Buy It Now 10 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.46 Buy It Now 10 days
CHRISTMAS in MANHATTAN CD Elegant Holiday Twin Towers WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $17.05 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong New Sony Classical Music USD $9.42 Buy It Now 10 days
Fuck World Trade [Digipak] by Left"ver Crack. USD $22.91 Buy It Now 10 days
KIRSTY MACCOLL FREE WORLD orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.46 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"