WORLD TRADE

World Trade World Trade album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Polygram Records 1989
World TradeWorld Trade
Imports 2018
$12.07
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid
$268.58

WORLD TRADE - Self-Titled (1989) - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $20.49 Buy It Now
2017 JAPAN CD WORLD TRADE Unify with Bonus Track for Japan USD $27.80 Buy It Now
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" CD USD $20.21 Buy It Now
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" 2xLP USD $32.65 Buy It Now
The Smiths Shoplifters of the world Rough Trade UK promo postcard - Rare USD $12.79 Buy It Now 3h 47m
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " Or.UK DECCA VN.MINT COND. USD $1.83 Buy It Now 5h 17m
World Trade - World Trade 1989 HARD ROCK s/t RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5h 23m
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Mad World USD $1.41 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.46 Buy It Now 11h 22m
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.41 [0 bids]
The Smiths Shoplifters of The World Unite 12" Single Vinyl Rare 1986 Rough Trade USD $11.38 [0 bids]
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade (SEALED VINYL) USD $35.00 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Microdisney 12" NOT LP In the world 1985 Rough trade 1st press NEAR MINT VINYL USD $1.41 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $15.05 Buy It Now 13h 58m
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $31.40 Buy It Now 13h 58m
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $19.88 Buy It Now 14h 52m
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND - ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $5.69 [0 bids]
Smiths CD album (CDLP) The World Won't Listen Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $53.32 Buy It Now 23h 53m
THE BACHELORS - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World & BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Howler World Of Joy - Sealed vinyl LP album record UK RTRADLP740 ROUGH TRADE USD $34.06 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE - WORLD TRADE NEW CD USD $22.55 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite 7" Vinyl Pic S. Rough Trade RT 195 USD $18.48 Buy It Now 1 day
2 x LP: The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - Rough 101, 256466588 USD $32.70 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE " EUPHORIA " 1995 CD ! USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Leftöver Crack - Fuck World Trade [Vinyl LP] /0* USD $31.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bachelors ORIG OZ EP I wouldn't trade you for the world EX '64 Decca DFEA7520 USD $11.20 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade Center - Original Music From The Motion Picture USD $7.93 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Vinyl Record 7" Single USD $5.67 Buy It Now 2 days
Punk 45 - Last Words - Animal World - Rough Trade UK - VG+ mp3 USD $6.00 [1 bids]
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen Cassette ROUGH TRADE Original 1986 Morrissey USD $7.10 [0 bids]
World Trade World Trade LP Record Polydor PROMO USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $42.65 Buy It Now 3 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $4.91 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE Unify JAPAN CD KICP-1852 2017 NEW USD $69.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Levitation World Around Rough Trade ?R2857 UK Vinyl 7inch Single 45 USD $17.74 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $7.11 [0 bids]
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $3.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade [CD New] USD $15.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftöver Crack - F**k World Trade [New CD] USD $15.67 Buy It Now 3 days
In The World Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.56 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.20 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Indie & Lo-Fi(2) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Pop(10) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $1.63 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $12.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.41 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Original Music From The Motion Picture 2006 CD (C336V) USD $3.11 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE JAPAN CD UICY-76004 2013 OBI USD $74.79 Buy It Now 5 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $8.52 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $39.46 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $60.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $22.21 Buy It Now 5 days
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER- THE COVER UP PROMO-CD USD $0.01 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE-S/T-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 USD $13.50 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.83 Buy It Now 5 days
Who's Gonna Save The World, Father's Children, Includes Trading Card! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
@ CD WORLD TRADE - UNIFY /FRONTIERS RECORDS 2017 SS /PROGROCK USA BILLY SHERWOOD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
JPN w/Obi - World Trade ?- Euphoria _ APCY-8279 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
JPN w/Obi - World Trade ?- St _ POCP-20284 _ 1st press USD $49.99 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULD'NT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" Vinyl Record. VG (g129) USD $1.41 Buy It Now 6 days
JULIA ANN GARDNER Message Patriotic Gospel Music 911 World Trade Center Tower CD USD $28.97 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade-Unify CD NEW USD $16.14 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The world USD $2.63 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.53 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.25 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.82 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.39 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.11 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY (JPN) CD NEW USD $39.98 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $5.67 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $142.22 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] USD $15.06 Buy It Now 6 days
1 CENT CD World Trade Center SOUNDTRACK craig armstrong USD $0.01 [0 bids]
The Smiths "The World Won't Listen" vinyl LP Rough Trade 101 1987  USD $24.18 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.47 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - World Trade [New CD] Japan - Import USD $14.01 Buy It Now 6 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $7.10 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - World Trade [New CD] Japan - Import USD $14.83 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade World Trade SHM MINI LP CD JAPAN UICY-76004 USD $42.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $7.10 Buy It Now 6 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.97 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE S/T LP VINYL US Polydor 1989 11 Track With Inner Sleeve (4228396261) USD $29.07 Buy It Now 6 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $7.10 Buy It Now 6 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $7.10 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER (Craig Armstrong) rare original near mint cd (2006) USD $19.83 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY (CD 2017) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.26 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE: EUPHORIA CD BILLY SHERWOOD BRUCE GOWDY PROG ROCK OUT OF PRINT USD $17.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $140.79 Buy It Now 7 days
KELLI+PAUL P+P "Four Walls/Wouldn't Trade You World" 7" Le Cam Major Bill Smith USD $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $6.21 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.42 Buy It Now 8 days
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $8.53 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"