WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995)Euphoria by World Trade (1995)
Magna Carta
World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)World Trade by Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records (1989-07-03)
World Trade by Universal JapanWorld Trade by Universal Japan
Universal Japan
World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)World Trade by World Trade (1989-07-03)
Polygram Records
world trade LPworld trade LP
POLYDOR
Vinyl$14.00 (used)
World Trade Center-2006-Original Movie Soundtrack-18 Track-CD USD $22.47 Buy It Now
BILLY SHERWOOD No Comment CD 2003 Yes World Trade Circa Progressive Rock USD $5.22 Buy It Now
WORLD PARTY HMV original 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # USD $10.56 Buy It Now
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.79 Buy It Now
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $40.00 Buy It Now 11m 48s
DAMAGED ARTWORK CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 43s
The Smiths The World Won't Listen RARE French Rough Trade CD Album USD $33.70 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade Original 1st Pressing Rare Sealed Choking Victim USD $119.99 Buy It Now 10h 36m
THE SMITHS-MORRISSEY-THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN-UK LP ON ROUGH TRADE 101 USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Whole Wide World 18th Dye 7" vinyl single record UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
JOEL CHRISTIAN Somewhere In This World 45 VG++ US Trade Martin DJ ABC-Paramount USD $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
The World Won't Listen Smiths French CD album (CDLP) ROUGHCD101 ROUGH TRADE USD $19.17 Buy It Now 1 day
I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Bachelors UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD WORLD TRADE - S/T/POLYGRAM RECORDS 1989 ORG /AOR PROG ROCK USA UNRULY CHILD USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.61 [0 bids]
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.46 Buy It Now 1 day
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD 1TR PROMO UK CD ROUGH TRADE MISSPELLING USD $5.27 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors: "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" - '64 hit - plays very well! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE COVER UP (CD/Gammon) I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER - Amy Dykes USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" B/w Beneath The Willow Tree (f11 USD $6.60 Buy It Now 2 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" B/w Usher (r2857) Pic Sleeve UK Rough Trade 1992 USD $1.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert - Kurt Gellerst (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.82 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 4 Track Ep B/w Whispering, Ramon USD $6.60 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS Hits 7" 4 Track Mono Ep Featuring I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, USD $4.15 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE : FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION CD ALBUM CRAIG ARMSTRONG 18 TRACKS USD $105.73 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS- EP, "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World", 1964-RARE Australian NM USD $36.76 [0 bids]
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [CD New] USD $13.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Last Words - Animal World c/w No Music ROUGH TRADE & WIZARD RT022 Punk 1979 USD $6.60 [0 bids]
I Am The World Trade Center Out Of The Loop 14 Trk CD Album USD $6.60 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RECORD THE BACHELORS: I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD, BENEATH THE WILLOW USD $2.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Smiths Shoplifters Of The World Unite VG UK Rough Trade USD $8.00 [0 bids]
BACHELORS 4 TRACK EP INC I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" DECCA LABEL USD $6.87 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE Euphoria 95 OOP PROG AOR STONE FURY UNRULY CHILD Billy Sherwood YES USD $17.64 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $19.81 Buy It Now 3 days
BACHELORS - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Decca F11949 - 1964 USD $2.63 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE Euphoria CD ORIG PROGRESSIVE ROCK on MAGNA CARTA SEALED NEW USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.60 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Music Francisco Mora Catlett CD USD $19.13 Buy It Now 3 days
DURAN duran SINGLES 2 sampler CD skin trade ORDINARY WORLD come undone NOTORIOUS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
7 Months S/T Self-titled 2002 CD: Prog Rock/Hard Rock: WORLD TRADE, GTR, KANSAS USD $6.64 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD - 1995 ORIG US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $13.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Antony And The Johnsons - Another World Cd Rare Rough Trade USD $1.98 [0 bids]
EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $10.56 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE-EUPHORIA CD NEW USD $16.94 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survivalby Craig Armstrong CD 06 USD $16.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Bernard's Amazing Disco Band-I Want Some Trade 12"-D.J. World Records, DJW 109, USD $15.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors, The-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" 45-Decca, F.11949, 1964, Pl USD $3.90 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - World Trade CD JAPAN UICY-76004 NEW 2013 USD $68.15 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK Fuck World Trade ** orig. US issue 2004 w/ insert USD $12.99 [1 bids]
THE SMITHS the world won't listen Australian ROUGH TRADE 2LPs + Lyrics Inner sle USD $79.31 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 7 INCH 45 1964 USD $5.63 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP UK A1 / B1 PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $47.57 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths 'Shoplifters Of The World Unite' 12" Vinyl Morrissey Rough Trade USD $27.76 [0 bids]
World Trade Center / Soundtrack - MINT USD $7.93 Buy It Now 6 days
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND (UNPLAYED) ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $9.25 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths-Shoplifters of the World Unite- Rough Trade Record USD $9.25 [0 bids]
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" CD USD $19.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Teo Usuelli Slave Trade In The World Today OST London M 76006 LP USD $159.34 Buy It Now 7 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $11.88 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 45 7" single USD $1.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade [CD New] USD $17.12 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - S/T - CD Polydor 1989 USA very rare and hard to find AOR USD $31.99 Buy It Now 7 days
F*** World Trade by Left”ver Crack (CD, Feb-2015, Fat Wreck Chords) USD $12.77 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Scandinavian 45PS 1964 USD $12.27 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/BENEATH THE WILLOW... VINYL 7" SGE USD $4.61 Buy It Now 8 days
Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert Audio CD USD $24.15 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.63 Buy It Now 8 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $5.01 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE St Japan Mini LP SHM CD 89 Stone Fury Bruce Gowdy Billy Sherwood YES USD $29.50 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $4.88 [0 bids]
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $54.18 Buy It Now 9 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.56 Buy It Now 9 days
Hurricane- Over The Edge (1988 CD. Enigma Records) Unruly Child, World Trade. USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $16.15 Buy It Now 9 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.42 Buy It Now 9 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $6.53 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $30.99 Buy It Now 10 days
BACHELORS--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY---(I WOULDN'T TRADE U FOR THE WORLD)--PS--PIC-- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $1.31 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD 1987 UK 7" ROUGH TRADE RT 195 SOLID CENTRE USD $35.69 Buy It Now 10 days
YOSO Elements + 1 Japan Special Edition 2 CD 2010 ToTo Yes World Trade Circa USD $27.50 Buy It Now 10 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 11 days
World of Joy by Howler (CD, Mar-2014, Rough Trade) USD $16.64 Buy It Now 11 days
World Trade by World Trade (CD, Jul-1989, Polydor) RARE HARD ROCK USD $29.74 Buy It Now 12 days
Judas Priest Take on the World advert NME 1979 - trade ads and covers USD $5.29 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.14 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.88 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.48 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.01 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.75 Buy It Now 13 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $118.94 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WORLD TRADE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives