Oregon Troika album cover

Buy OREGON Music
from partners
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Charlotte's Tangle (5:40)
2. Gekko (6:06
3. Prelude (Improv 2) (2:21)
4. Mariella (6:51)
5. Spanish Stairs (Squanto) (2:54)
6. Arctic Turn / Land Rover (Free Piece) (2:53)
7. Mexico For Sure (3:54)
8. Pale Sun Of BK-71 (6:39)
9. I Said OK! (4:20

Search OREGON Troika tabs

- Paul McCandless / oboe, English horn
- Glen Moore / bass fiddle
- Ralph Towner / classical & 12-string guitars, synthesizer

CD Intuition Records 2078 (1995)

Thanks to Slartibartfast for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

OREGON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OREGON Troika Music

Intuition 1995
Troika by OregonTroika by Oregon
Vile Beat

More places to buy OREGON music online Buy OREGON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

OREGON Troika ratings distribution

OREGON Troika reviews

Review by Matti
2 stars First off, what an awful cover. Looks like an extremely [&*!#]ty wall of a public toilet, right?

I've heard just three OREGON albums with a hopeful wish of liking them more - maybe I haven't started with the best possible choices. This one is probably just another OREGON album that fails to bring anything new to their sound and which could be best described as dead boring.

The acoustic guitar of Ralph Towner, the oboe of Paul McCandless and the bass of Glen Moore. Together they COULD make very beautiful, calm chamber jazz - and occasionally it IS beautiful, on this album too - but I can't help the impression of the lack of true inspiration. Apart from a couple of aimlessly wandering improvisation-like pieces ('Prelude' and 'Arctic Turn') the music is actually fairly listenable and harmonious all the way, but that's just about it. 78 minutes of it gets very boring; only three tracks entered to my cassette as some sort of highlights, but none of them either is a great delight. I hope I'm right if I guess Troika to be one of OREGON's least interesting albums.

Post a review of OREGON "Troika"