02 PANIC ROOM

Buy RIVERSIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2007

1. 02 Panic Room (4:00)
2. Lucid Dream IV (5:00)
3. Back to the River (5:00)
4. 02 Panic Room Remix (4:00)

Search RIVERSIDE 02 Panic Room lyrics

Search RIVERSIDE 02 Panic Room tabs

- Mariusz Duda / vocals, bass
- Piotr Grudzinski / guitars
- Michal Lapaj / keyboards
- Piotr Kozieradzki / drums

This first single from the Rapid Eye Movement album (Sept. '07) features 02 Panic Room and its remix as well as two songs that will not be included on the album, Lucid Dream IV and Back to the River.

Thanks to Wrathi for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

RIVERSIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RIVERSIDE 02 Panic Room Music

EP
Laser's Edge 2011
Rapid Eye MovementRapid Eye Movement
Inside Out Music 2007
Thelonious Monk THE UNIQUE - RIVERSIDE RLP 12-209 MONO RARE 1956 RECORDING US $100.00 [0 bids]
Bill Evans Trio - Sunday at the Village Vanguard Riverside 376 1961 1st MONO VG+ US $449.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Thelonious Monk Complete Riverside Japan Vinyl 22 LP Box Coltrane Sonny Rollins US $599.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Yusef Lateef/The Centuar & The Phoenix/Riverside/RS9337/VG++ US $99.99 Buy It Now 2h 14m
NAT ADDERLEY....THAT'S RIGHT....RIVERSIDE-45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
CD BE BE 006 - RIVERSIDE TRIO (My baby's gone) US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h
RANDY WESTON TRIO AND SOLO RIVERSIDE white label promo JAPAN US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
INSTRUMENTAL JAZZ JUNIOR MANCE on RIVERSIDE VINTAGE 45 RECORD US $2.50 [0 bids]
Tadd Dameron - The Magic Touch With Bill Evans (Us Stereo 196?) (Riverside) Lp US $80.00 Buy It Now 7h 3m
George Russell - The Stratus Seekers (Uk Mono) (Riverside) Lp US $67.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
Moody Mann by Herbie Mann still sealed Riverside LP Jazz US $29.00 Buy It Now 7h 26m
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Johnny Lytle-Moon Child-Riverside Records ?- RS3017-LP/ Reissue US $16.98 Buy It Now 7h 34m
R.E.O. Speedwagon "157 Riverside Drive" Mono/Stereo Promo 45 NM US $7.95 Buy It Now 7h 35m
THELONIOUS MONK "Five by Five" jazz LP RIVERSIDE RLP-1150 stereo NM EX-SEALED! US $27.55 Buy It Now 7h 40m
norma jean - call me a fool - riverside 4533 - 1962 - ref# 16,737 US $39.99 [0 bids]
The Definitive John Coltrane on Prestige and Riverside by John Coltrane (CD,... US $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 42m
CHET BAKER in NY 1958/The RIVERSIDE RECS+/180 GRAM Virgin Vinyl DMM LP/SEALED!! US $7.55 [2 bids]
The Great American Bum & Other Hobo Songs-John Greenway Riverside RLP12-619 NM- US $16.95 Buy It Now 8h 49m
BE BE CD 006 - ROCK - RIVERSIDE TRIO (My baby's gone) US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 53m
Nat Adderley Sextet-Much Brass-Riverside 12-301-MONO NICE US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h 7m
The Cannonball Adderley Quintet-At The Lighthouse-Riverside 344-NICE COPY US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 14m
Gerry Mulligan/Thelonious Monk-Mulligan Meets Monk-Riverside 12-247-NICE US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
JOE ALBANY WITH WARNE MARSH LP THE RIGHT COMBINATION RIVERSIDE RE MINT VIN US $13.56 Buy It Now 10h 43m
Ida Cox " Blues For Rampart Streets " Riverside RLP 374 , mono [DEEP GROOVE ] US $10.00 [0 bids]
RIVERSIDE - MEMORIES IN MY HEAD [EP] - NEW CD US $8.26 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Jimmy Heath / Triple Threat Riverside RLP 400 US $8.00 [1 bids]
Wes Montgomery Quintet FULL HOUSE Riverside RLP 434 DG Blue Silver 2 Reels Mono US $39.99 [1 bids]
Riverside The Soul Of Jazz-1961 S-5 LP US $9.97 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Riverside - Memories In My Head [CD New] US $10.94 Buy It Now 11h 28m
CHET BAKER Sings It Could Happen To You RIVERSIDE RECORDS Sealed Vinyl LP US $18.00 Buy It Now 11h 33m
THELONIOUS MONK -THE UNIQUE RIVERSIDE RLP 12-209 COVER VG+; LP NM- TO NM US $74.99 [0 bids]
Don Friedman Trio CIRCLE WALTZ Riverside RLP 431 Mono Blue & Silver 2 Reels US $39.99 [1 bids]
Bill Evans (Piano) / Bill Evans Trio - Explorations - CD - (Jul-1991, Riverside) US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 56m
78-DOO-WOP-EMPIRES-TELL ME PRETTY BABY/BY THE RIVERSIDE US $9.99 [1 bids]
1956 BUNK JOHNSON & OTHERS New Orleans Legends RIVERSIDE MONO JAZZ LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 3m
78-PRE-WAR JAZZ-KING OLIVER-WORKING MAN'S BLUES/RIVERSIDE BLUES US $2.00 [1 bids]
Wes Mongomery THE INCREDIBLE JAZZ GUITAR OF Riverside RLP 12-320 DG Mono Sm Lbl US $39.99 [0 bids]
NEW - Riverside Reunion Band by Various Artists US $2.99 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Wes Montgomery "March 6, 1925 - June 15, 1968" Riverside Jazz Lp RS-3036. VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
Johnny Lytle Village Caller vinyl LP Riverside Records EX US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 40m
George Russell Sextet EZZ-THETICS Riverside RLP 375 DG Mono Blue Silver Label US $39.99 [0 bids]
RIVERSIDE - MEMORIES IN MY HEAD (EP) NEW CD US $18.68 Buy It Now 12h 45m
PETER USTINOV Grand Prix of Gibraltar 1960 Riverside lp 12-833 comedy hot rod US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Riverside: Out Of Myself CD 2003 Lasers Edge LE1039 NEW US $13.95 Buy It Now 12h 59m
TERI THORNTON 45 Lullaby Of The Leaves RIVERSIDE records Near-Mint vinyl US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h
BILL EVANS NEW JAZZ CONCEPTIONS RIVERSIDE 12-223 IN ORIG SHRINKWRAP (LP) US $79.99 [0 bids]
northern soul THE SERENADERS Two Lovers Make One Fool RIVERSIDE DJ listen!! US $20.00 Buy It Now 13h 28m
Johnny Lytle-The Village Caller-Riverside 9480-STEREO US $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
Cannonball Adderley-Jazz Workshop Revisited-Riverside US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
Kid Thomas and his Algiers Stompers - LP (Vinyl) - Riverside - Mono (Blue Label) US $9.99 [2 bids]
Kepano Green - Live (CD) Emmanuel, Book With No Words, Midas Touch, Riverside US $0.99 [0 bids]
Franz Jackson's Original Jass All - Stars - LP (Vinyl) - Riverside 406 - Mono US $9.99 [0 bids]
Cannonball Adderley & His Orchestra African Waltz Riverside Records RLP 9377 US $5.50 Buy It Now 13h 44m
JOHNNY GRIFFIN THE LITTLE GIANT (1986) RIVERSIDE JAPAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 47m
CANNONBALL ADDERLEY**RIVERSIDE PROFILES (RM)**2 CD SET US $6.50 Buy It Now 13h 56m
"Eleanor Roosevelt in Conversation with Ben Grauer" Riverside 1957 Spoken Word US $24.95 Buy It Now 14h
LP Charlie Byrd Bossa Nova Jazz Riverside stereo US $24.56 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Firehouse Five Plus Two: Red Hot River Valley / Riverside Blues 45 US $2.80 Buy It Now 14h 11m
BILL EVANS**RIVERSIDE YEAR (REMASTERED)**5 CD SET US $16.20 Buy It Now 14h 13m
CHET BAKER**RIVERSIDE PROFILES (REMASTERED)**2 CD SET US $6.50 Buy It Now 14h 14m
Cannonball Adderley/Milt Jackson-Things Are Getting Better-Riverside 12-286-MONO US $39.99 Buy It Now 14h 25m
THELONIOUS MONK**RIVERSIDE ANTHOLOGY(RM/DIGI)**3CD US $8.35 Buy It Now 14h 27m
EDISON &SHAVERS*COMPLETE MIDNIGHT&RIVERSIDE SESSIONS*CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 14h 33m
SKEE-LO-I Wish-RIVERSIDE CA.Poughkeepsie NY/Hip Hop-RAP US $8.49 Buy It Now 14h 45m
THELONIOUS MONK**RIVERSIDE YEARS (REMASTERED W/20 PG BOOKLET)**5 CD SET US $13.95 Buy It Now 14h 50m
charie byrd trio lp byrd in the wind--riverside 9449 vg++ US $10.79 Buy It Now 14h 57m
JAZZ 45s-LOT OF 40-1950s-1970s-45s PRESTIGE BLUE NOTE RIVERSIDE IMPULSE, etc.! US $10.79 [5 bids]
LP PAUL BUNYAN TOLD BY WILL ROGERS JR SUNG BY TOM SCOTT RIVERSIDE RLP-1414 VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Down By The Riverside [CD New] US $6.75 Buy It Now 15h 23m
Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition [CD New] US $14.96 Buy It Now 15h 39m
Orquestra Riverside : Baile Con La - Puchito MLP-529 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Banjo Songs of the Southern Mountains LP Riverside RARE US $59.99 Buy It Now 15h 55m
Art Mooney Riverside Promo 45 Record #4543 VG+ 1963 St Louis Blues / Sugar Loaf US $15.00 Buy It Now 16h 4m
Hot Rods and Dragsters in Hi-Fi, a sounds-in-motion special, Riverside RLP 5502 US $0.99 [1 bids]
LOUIE NYE: HEIGH-HO MADISON AVE.! 1960 RIVERSIDE 842 VG++ COMEDY LP; NOT ON CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 16h 9m
ROD LEVITT Dynamic Sound Patterns Rolf Ericson Riverside 471 mono LP US $29.97 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Various: South Side Blues Chicago Living Legends Riverside Records Mama Yancey US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 14m
CANNONBALL ADDERLY SACK OF WOE 45 RIVERSIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 16h 59m
GEORGE RUSSELL SEXTET Stratusphunk RIVERSIDE-OJC RECORDS Sealed Vinyl LP US $16.00 Buy It Now 17h
SHARLIE ENGLISH WITH BERT COBB-TUBA RARE EP LTD EDITION #2 RIVERSIDE #1074 US $15.99 [0 bids]
Cannonball Adderley 45 "African Waltz / Kelly Blue" ~ Riverside US $6.74 Buy It Now 17h 9m
33- Afro Cuban Jazz / Mongo Santamaria / Explosion / Riverside 3008/ Exc US $6.99 [0 bids]
A.L. LLOYD australian bush songs LP VG+ RLP 12-606 Riverside 1956 Boornazian US $40.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
THELONIOUS MONK Plays DUKE ELLINGTON Jazz Vinyl Lp Riverside Beauty! US $15.95 Buy It Now 17h 40m
"The Thelonious Monk Story" Riverside 9483/4 VINYL!!! US $5.99 [0 bids]
Compositions of Miles Davis 45 RPM RIVERSIDE Stereo US $45.00 Buy It Now 17h 56m
The Sound of Sonny [2004 SACD] by Sonny Rollins (CD, Aug-2004, Riverside) SACD US $30.00 [0 bids]
Wingy Manone's Dixieland Jazz-RIVERSIDE RLP 1030-Red Vinyl 10" LP-Trumpet/Voice US $11.95 Buy It Now 18h 2m
ROARING 20's-Dance Music Charleston Era-RIVERSIDE RLP 1008- 10" Jazz LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 6m
Cannonball Adderley Jazz Workshop 45 RPM RIVERSIDE US $25.00 Buy It Now 18h 8m
TITO GOMEZ Y LA RIVERSIDE Bajo un Palmar LATIN LP Shrink ANTILLA US $7.00 [0 bids]
Wes Montgomery-March 6,1925-June 15,1968/Riverside Records RS-3036/Vinyl NM US $5.99 [0 bids]
Way Out! by Johnny Griffin (CD, Jan-1995, Riverside) US $7.02 Buy It Now 18h 35m
At the Village Vanguard by Bill Evans (Piano) (CD, Jul-1991, Riverside... US $6.45 Buy It Now 18h 35m
Riverside Battle Songs by Ollabelle (CD, Aug-2006, Verve) US $6.52 Buy It Now 18h 37m
Thelonious Monk/ 'The Unique ' 1st Press/ Riverside RLP 12-1209/ DG LP! Nice! US $23.50 [7 bids]
Freedom Suite by Sonny Rollins (CD, Jun-2008, Riverside Records (Jazz)) US $6.87 Buy It Now 18h 39m
Horizon [Bonus Track] by McCoy Tyner (CD, Oct-2007, Riverside Records (Jazz)) US $8.46 Buy It Now 18h 39m
Work Song by Nat Adderley (CD, Oct-2008, Riverside Records (Jazz)) US $8.46 Buy It Now 18h 39m
JACK LEMMON Reads THIS IS NEW YORK by E B White 1960s Riverside Records lp 849 US $18.00 Buy It Now 18h 40m

More places to buy RIVERSIDE music online Buy RIVERSIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RIVERSIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RIVERSIDE 02 Panic Room ratings distribution

RIVERSIDE 02 Panic Room reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Riverside is a band that I discovered thanks to Prog Archives, I had read so many positive reviews about their first album Out Of Myself that I decided to check it out. From the very first moment I listened to their Heavy Prog I turned into a fan, I love that compelling and dynamic sound with the emotional vocals, heavy guitar riffs, propulsive rhythm-section, sumptuous keyboard layers and lots of tension. For me the successor Second Life Syndrome is one of the best progrock albums released in the last ten years so I was very curious about this EP, especially after reading the mixed opinions. Well, here is my musical vision about this EP.

1. 02 Panic Room (4:00) : This is the typical Riverside sound as I described in the intro featuring great dynamics and tension. The vocals sound quiet melancholic as if there is a lot of anger and despair under the surface. The final part delivers wonderful orchestral keyboard arrangements. 2. Lucid Dream IV (5:00) : A swinging rhythm with powerful bass runs, then a bombastic climate featuring lush organ waves and strong drumming, culminating in propulsive guitar riffs and sensational work on synthesizers, gradually becoming more fiery, very exciting! 3. Back to the River (5:00) : After a SF-like intro, we can enjoy sensitive electric guitarplay, supported by mellow organ, the atmosphere becomes more lush and suddenly ... there is the legendary guitarwork from Shine On Your Crazy Diamond, followed by a wonderful final part with howling guitar and a bombastic organ sound. 4. 02 Panic Room Remix (4:00) : This final piece contains a slow rhythm with melancholical vocals in a mellow climate, blended with lots of strange sounds, in the end we can enjoy warm acoustic guitar play.

It's not easy to return after making a brilliant album but I am very positive about Riverside after listening to this EP and I am looking forward to see this great Polish band on the Dutch Symforce Festival in Tilburg on September 15th! My rating 3,5 stars.

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#137298) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 08, 2007

4 stars It's great to get some new RIVERSIDE material, specifically three new songs with the fourth song being a re-mix of the title track.This is enough to keep me satisfied until their new album ("Rapid Eye Movement") is released in October. Travis Smith as usual did an incredible job with the art work.

"02 Panic Room" opens with a good beat as the guitar comes in followed by heavy riffs. The vocals here are a highlight on this Ep as Mr.Duda's warm vocals are in fine form. The other two songs are instrumentals so I savour his singing here and on the re-mix later.There is a nice calm before 2 1/2 minutes followed a minute later by a beautiful guitar solo. Riffs to end the song. This song is classic RIVERSIDE, with the warm guitar tone and vocals to match with some heaviness thrown in. Thankfully this will be on "Rapid Eye Movement". The two other songs will not be on that album though. "Lucid Dream IV" is an uptempo instrumental that reminds me of Satriani until it gets heavy.The organ is a nice touch as well. Some nice heaviness 3 minutes in.

"Back To The River" is spacey with lots of atmosphere to open as the instruments then come in subtley. This is such a laid back,dreamy tune. The guitar is inviting after 2 minutes as the sound slowly builds. The organ is very Wright-like which is a clue to what's coming as they play a section from "Shine On You Crazy Diamond-Part 1" 4 1/2 minutes in. That is so cool ! Even if this PINK FLOYD tribute wasn't there this would be my favourite song on this Ep. "02 Panic Room (Remix)" is quite good but I prefer the original. This one doesn't have the riffs or heaviness, plus there are vocals speaking words on and off throughout.

I recommend this highly just for "Back To The River" alone.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#138726) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 17, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This "Riverside" EP is a tasty "hors d'oeuvre" for the fans. The recipe won't change of course. The metal beat combined with these inspired vocals will always be a winner.

"02 Panic Room" is a powerful but melodic song. Fully in-line with their best work. These strong and heavy riffs definitively remind me of "DT". Actually, "Riverside" did open a few of their concerts in June and I was hoping they also would do so when "DT" will come and play in Belgium in October, but unfortunately it won't be the case.

"Lucid Dream IV" has nothing to do with a dreamy song. It is a devastating instrumental one. On of their more aggressive side. Totally hypnotic, wild. Fantastic beat.

The opening of "Back To The River" on the contrary sounds almost as a "Porcupine Tree" song. Spacey atmosphere, quiet mood. Piotr will again be very effective on the guitar. The song turns into "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" at 4'37". At the begining, you think : hey, it sounds as "SOYCD", but after a few seconds, no doubt. It IS "SOYCD" (not for long, but still). Rather unexpected.

Even if I am not really into remixes, I have to admit that this "02Panic Room" one works fine. It is more polished, sweeter than the original. Well "converted".

I will rate this EP with three stars since it is a bit short to go higher.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#140172) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, September 23, 2007

Review by UMUR
4 stars 02 Panic Room is the first single from Riversideīs 2007 album Rapid Eye Movement. Rapid Eye Movement is a really good progressive metal/ rock album and 02 Panic Room is one of the most prolific songs on the album. The original has a main part that reminds me of Depeche Mode while the beautiful ending of the song reminds me a bit about Marillion ( at least the guitar has a very Steve Rothery approach to it).

The single consists of four songs. The first song is the edited single version of 02 Panic Room which is similar to the original just without the Marillion like ending. Itīs still a good song without the ending but I do prefer the original. Lucid Dream IV is a continuation of the instrumental saga which began on the debut from Riverside. Itīs a pretty heavy and nicely structured song. Back to the River is basically a Vehicle for a Piotr Grudzinski guitar solo. Towards the end the guitar riff from Pink Floydīs Shine on You Crazy Diamond is played. I suppose itīs as an ode to one of Riversideīs biggets sources of inspiration. Itīs a very well conceived track. The last song here is a remix version of the edited single version of 02 Panic Room. I know many prog heads hate the word remix but in this case itīs a very succesful version that differs in a good way from the original.

The musicianship is as usual of high quality and likewise with the production.

I very seldom find singles worth purchasing but the two singles released from Rapid Eye Movement have both proved to be very worthy additions to my collection. 02 Panic Room deserves 4 stars IMO, and I will definitely use this one to introduce hostile friends ( and enemies) to Riverside.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#173679) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, June 12, 2008

Review by Any Colour You Like
4 stars I really do enjoy this little EP, for me, O2 Panic Room represents all that I love about Riverside and the Riverside 'sound'. Consisting of only four tracks, the EP should be a mandatory purchase for any Riverside fan, and even for those who may not have heard this band before.

'O2 Panic Room' begins with an interesting bass line, before an extremely Gilmour-esqe guitar and floaty keyboards carry the song forward. This is a typical Duda composition, featuring philosophical lyrics, melodic vocals and a tangible Floydian aura. 'Lucid Dream IV' is a little heavier, and reminds me of a DT composition. The nice mix of the spacey Riverside sound and interesting technicality ensures that the track doesn't feel too derivative or boring. However, the highlight of the EP for me is the amazing 'Back to the River'. The track begins in a very slow tempo ambient move, before a jam-like section slowly evolves into a Floydian space-out session. Just in case you haven't picked up on the PF connection yet, Riverside breaks into a short cover section of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Finishing off is a remix of 'O2 Panic Room', which contains some nice vocal harmonies, but never really feels as well composed as the original parent track.

This should be an essential purchase for all Riverside and Floyd fans, acting as a succinct guide to the softer side of prog metal.

Send comments to Any Colour You Like (BETA) | Report this review (#269597) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 04, 2010

Review by snobb
4 stars This Riverside EP was released as pre-third band's studio album's teaser. From four songs one only (02 Panic Room) is presented on studio album. You will find there another version of it plus two more songs, possible only as part of this EP.

It's interesting, that worst song on this release is title song, 02 Panic Room. Bombastic, with heavy keyboards, melancholic and almost radio-friendly melody, this song is catchy, but too straightforward and simplistic to be tagged as prog rock. Its different version finishes release, and it is even more polished and electronics-influenced. Almost heavy version of Depeche Mode.

Happily, there are two more songs on this release." Lucid Dream IV" contains heavier drums and real metal guitars. Sound is quite complex and multilayered. Really strong Riverside composition.

"Back To The River" is release's highest point. Even if openly Pink Floyd-influenced, this song is one of great band's moment. Excellent guitar soloing and very PF-ish atmosphere. And the section of Shine On You Crazy Diamond is included in full!

I believe, that band's brightest moment is still on the way (best their album for me is ADHD, 2009), but without doubt on this EP Riverside shows their potential in full.

I think every Riverside fan must have this EP just because of two strong songs you can't find on any album. Alternatively, there exists Limited Edition of 2007 studio album with all this EP's songs as bonuses on separate CD.

My rating is 3,5, rounded to4.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#299267) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 stars (6/10) This pairs the lead single from "Rapid Eye Movement" with a couple of neat extras. There are two versions of "02 Panic Room" available here. The first is what appears with the music video that was made for the song, so it is missing the coda at the end you can hear on the album ("I've trie ... (read more)

Report this review (#1025532) | Posted by ScorchedFirth | Friday, August 30, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars "Army of Me" of prog metal I'm sorry if to some of you this comparison sounds ridiculous. I've been a great Björk fan since my childhood (thanks mommy), so this pounding, simple drum pattern immediately reminded me of her pink album. While "02 Panic Room" is a very good song, this short record ha ... (read more)

Report this review (#314316) | Posted by bartosso | Thursday, November 11, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars SEEMS THAT SOMETHING REAL GOOD IS COMING This is the first single of the forthcoming album RAPID EYE MOVEMENT to be released next month, and contains 4 tracks, being the title song the only one to be included in the full CD. To be honest, the 1st time i listened to "02 Panic Room" (the track ... (read more)

Report this review (#132980) | Posted by FranMuzak | Monday, August 13, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RIVERSIDE "02 Panic Room"