THE ART OF DÉMIS ROUSSOS AND APHRODITE'S CHILD

Buy APHRODITE'S CHILD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1993

APHRODITE'S CHILD:
1. Rain And Tears (3:10)
2. It's Five O'Clock (3:29)
3. I Want To Live (3:30)
4. Spring Summer Winter & Fall (4:57)
5. End Of The World (3:13)

DéMIS ROUSSOS:
6. Goodbye My Love Goodbye (3:55)
7. We Shall Dance (3:30)
8. My Reason (3:56)
9. Forever And Ever (3:37)
10. Someday Somewhere (3:04)
11. My Only Fascination (3:43)
12. From Souvenirs To Souvenirs (2:33)

Search APHRODITE'S CHILD The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Child lyrics

- Lucas Sideras / drums
- Silver koulouris / guitars

DéMIS ROUSSOS:
- Démis Roussos/ bass, vocals
- others musicians not specified in this release

PolyGran Italia Srl. Mercury 514 682-2 (1993)

Thanks to Mandrakeroot for the addition

APHRODITE'S CHILD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy APHRODITE'S CHILD The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Child Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
666: Apocalypse of St John666: Apocalypse of St John
Imports 2014
Double LP
Vertigo
Vinyl$493.48

More places to buy APHRODITE'S CHILD music online Buy APHRODITE'S CHILD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for APHRODITE'S CHILD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

APHRODITE'S CHILD The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Child ratings distribution

APHRODITE'S CHILD The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Child reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
2 stars This compilation was given to me as a gift from a friend who recently came back from a long travel through europe. It has no real surprises. It includes the five hit singles recorded by Demis Roussos former band Aphrodite´s Child and seven of his own solo career. As expected it includes no tracks from AC´s revolutionary (and mostly unlistenable) 666 album. While I must point out that I like those songs very much, specially Roussos unique voice, I found the CD to be quite weak, since it has only the obvious hits and nothing new. It gives no perspective of how important Aphrodite´s Child was as band and has not enough songs to do justice to Roussos as a solo performer (where is Velvet Mornings? just to mention one).

If you happen to find only this album on the store and you just want to hear AC´s pop hits and some of Roussos most famous stuff then this CD may suit you. Otherwise there are better compilations of both AC and Roussous.

Rating: two stars, because of the fine tunes included.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#383617) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 20, 2011

5 stars Have you ever been... experienced? Oh, sorry, I mean: Have you ever been in Greece? Yes, you know: beach, sea, sun, black olives, tsatsiki, souvlaki, moussaka... And a glass of white retsina, of course. Wonderful. A paradise. The end of the world. Ops, sorry again, I said it. The end of the wo ... (read more)

Report this review (#463580) | Posted by MacPelo | Saturday, June 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Interesting compilation. And the fact that "The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Chid" is an Italian compilation is normal, due to Italian success of both Aphrodite's Child and Démis Roussos. I do not have problem to judge this compilation: Great music, for me. But Prog... Hmmm... Prog ... (read more)

Report this review (#382906) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of APHRODITE'S CHILD "The Art Of Démis Roussos And Aphrodite's Child"