CHASE

Buy CHASE Music
Studio Album, released in 1971

1. Open Up Wide (3:48)
2. Livin' In Heat (2:54)
3. Hello Groceries (2:56)
4. Handbags and Gladrags (3:23)
5. Get It On (2:59)
6. Boys and Girls Together (2:56)
7. Invitation to a River (14:13)
a) Two Minds Meet

Total time - 33:09

Search CHASE Chase lyrics

Search CHASE Chase tabs

Bill Chase - trumpet
Ted Piercefield - trumpet, lead vocal on "Handbags and Gladrags" and "Boys and Girls Together"
Alan Ware - trumpet
Jerry Van Blair - trumpet, lead vocal on "Hello Groceries"
Phil Porter - keyboards
Dennis Johnson - bass guitar, vocals
Angel South - guitar, vocals
Jay Burrid - percussion
Terry Richards - lead vocals

LP - Epic 30472

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

CHASE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CHASE Chase Music

Epic
Vinyl$6.74 (used)
Chase / Ennea / Pure MusicChase / Ennea / Pure Music
Wounded Bird Records 2008
Chase - In Pursuit (CD, 1993, Salt Inc. Music, US Indie) RARE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1h
Spor. Haunt Me/brickbeats Drum&bass/jungle/mint/12" Barcode/chase/status Etc USD $14.60 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Jean Ritchie,Paul Clayton,Richard Chase American Folk Tales & Songs LP Tradition USD $9.34 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Blue Magic "Chasing Rainbows" Atco 7" 45 Strong VG+ USD $0.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Chase LP Pure Music 1974 NM/VG+ USD $10.95 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Hawkwind -Space Chase 19801985 CD NEW USD $20.14 Buy It Now 2h 46m
4 CHANNEL SQ / IN SHRINK / CHASE PURE MUSIC / JAPAN USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
L'Arc-en-Ciel CHASE 1st Press Limited Edition Japan CD+DVD KSCL-1906 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Chasing Rainbows [VINYL], 0803341438101, Dio USD $29.58 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Chasing The Dream, 0819224017561, Skull Fist USD $18.51 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Chasing Hamburg [Vinyl] USD $29.44 Buy It Now 3h 32m
SNOW PATROL - EYES OPEN CD Chasing Cars Martha Wainwright Jackknife Lee hands USD $0.71 [1 bids]
PAPER CHASE-NOW YOU ARE ONE OF US CD NEW USD $15.89 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Paper Chase, The-Someday This Could All Be Your S Vol. 1 CD NEW USD $16.65 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Megan Bonnell - Hunt & Chase [CD New] USD $11.43 Buy It Now 5h 48m
CHASE/GET IT ON 7EP 197- JAPAN USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
Anita O'Day ORIG OZ 45 Getaway and the chase VG+ '56 Verve V5001 Vocal Jazz   USD $8.59 Buy It Now 6h 25m
CHASE THE ACE - Hell Yeah CD USD $1.45 [0 bids]
CHASING VICTORY - I Call This Abandonment - Christian Music CCM - Rock Metal CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Chase & Status - Brand New Machine CD - Virgin - 3750926 - Drum & Bass - SALE USD $11.68 Buy It Now 7h 28m
"Kittel,Jeremy"-Chasing Sparks CD NEW USD $16.50 Buy It Now 7h 31m
Chasing Away the Dots (LP + MP3 Download Card) (Vinyl) USD $35.91 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Keedy ?- Chase The Clouds (REF TS BOX 18) USD $15.82 Buy It Now 7h 35m
JANE OLIVOR first night IN CONCERT chasing rainbows LOT 3 LP EX USD $11.69 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Garth Brooks ?- The Chase Audio CD Liberty 98743 - VG Country USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Chase Ennea Record Great songs Vinyl Vintage Record Music Rock Lowest price USD $5.41 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Wolfstone - The Chase CD (1999) USD $6.94 [0 bids]
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) NEW CD Phoenix, Chase: Cut to the Chase USD $4.34 Buy It Now 8h 33m
FREE US SH (int'l sh=$0-$3) USED,MINT CD Phoenix, Chase: Cut to the Chase USD $4.05 Buy It Now 8h 33m
HAPPY DAYS ARE HEAR AGAIN Vintage music sheet from CHASING RAINBOWS USD $11.69 Buy It Now 8h 35m
CHASE PAGAN-BELLS AND WHISTLES-RARE U.S ADVANCE PROMO CD-2009-13 TRACKS USD $3.95 Buy It Now 8h 40m
Fozzy - Chasing The Grail NEW CD USD $6.69 Buy It Now 8h 44m
BILLY GRAMMER Chasing a Dream USD $5.85 Buy It Now 8h 53m
ADELE CD 19 Album New Sealed! Chasing Pavements Hometown Glory USD $10.16 Buy It Now 8h 54m
78RPM Okeh 6062 Les Brown, v- Doris Day, Easy as Pie / Amapola, v- R Chase V+ USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8h 55m
78RPM Melotone 6-07-03 Rudy Vallee, I'm on a Wild Goose Chase /Call of Prairie V USD $11.95 Buy It Now 8h 55m
NOEL GALLAGHERS HIGH FLYING BIRDS - CHASING YESTERDAY - NEW CD ALBUM USD $16.06 Buy It Now 9h 2m
BILLY GRAMMER on Monument - Gotta travel on/Chasing a dream - Doowop Popcorn USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 12m
78RPM Decca 18789 Guy Lombardo, Make Believe / I'm Always Chasing Rainbows V+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 36m
78RPM Dial 1017 Dexter Gordon, The Chase Parts One and Two V to V- USD $19.95 Buy It Now 9h 37m
My Wife My Life Charlie Chase~NEW~RARE 1993 Folk CD~Epic~FAST SHIPPI USD $24.25 Buy It Now 9h 38m
CHASING SOMEDAY BY HOLCOMB,DREW AND TH (CD) USD $18.20 Buy It Now 9h 41m
LORRAINE CHASE UK 1979 7" Single IT'S NICE 'ERE INNIT ? NEW USD $2.91 Buy It Now 9h 51m
78RPM Brunswick 6588 Glen Gray + Casa Loma, Buji / Wild Goose Chase E- USD $27.95 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Chasing the Butterfly: Recreating Grieg's 1903 Rec USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Chasing Of The Storm - Dylan Ward (CD Used Very Good) CD-R USD $10.91 Buy It Now 10h 13m
Sam Chase - Every Time I'm Home [CD New] USD $21.17 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Chase the Sun [4/14] by Greg Holden (Vinyl, Apr-2015, Warner Bros.) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 39m
b.b. king 7" into the night/century chase mca 52530 vg+/m- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
PLANETFUNK - CHASE THE SUN - CASSETTE TAPE SINGLE USD $5.83 Buy It Now 10h 41m
Will Van Dyke-Chasing The Day CD NEW USD $16.53 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Chasing the New Moon (Audio CD) USD $28.72 Buy It Now 10h 51m
SEALED! John Barry ?- The Chase, Vinyl LP Mono Album, 1966 Columbia OL 6560 USD $21.95 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Chasing Hazel - It's All About The Style And.. NEW CD USD $12.07 Buy It Now 11h 3m
CRAIG DOUGLAS ~ GO CHASE A MOONBEAM ~ ORIG 1958 ~ DECCA ~ U.K. 45 USD $0.72 [0 bids]
PURE GOLD (Please Chase My) Christmas Blues/ I'm Your Santa 7" 45 NEW VINYL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 17m
Artistics - The Chase Is On/ One Last Chance - SOUL 45 USD $29.95 Buy It Now 11h 18m
MERLE HAGGARD LET'S CHASE EACH OTHER... EPIC 34-04512 RECORD SINGLE 45 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 11h 20m
Lonely Wild - Chasing White Light [CD New] USD $15.93 Buy It Now 11h 28m
Chasing Furies : With Abandon CD (1999) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 11h 30m
Chasing White Light - Lonely Wild 099923529521 (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.39 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Always Chasing Rainbows [ASV/Living Era] by Judy Garland (CD, Jul-1992,... USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 47m
Seventh Echo - Chasing Daylight (cd) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 48m
BOB DYLAN knockin on heaven's door / turkey chase JUKEBOX TITLE STIP 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 11h 57m
JERRY VALE go chase a moonbeam / around the clock columbia 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 12h 5m
LOT OF TWO STEEPLE CHASE JAZZ ALBUMS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 12m
GARTH BROOKS The Chase - CD 1992 Liberty Records USD $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 13m
CHEVY CHASE LP 1980 ARISTA RECORDS AL 9519 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 12h 15m
MODERN SOUL DISCO 45/ FUNKHOUSE EXPRESS "CHASE YOUR BLUES AWAY" NEAR MINT HEAR USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12h 18m
Blyth Power - Chevy Chase 12-inch EP 1985 anarcho punk Zoundz USD $11.69 Buy It Now 12h 20m
Lindsey Dukes - Chasing The Moon [CD New] USD $12.30 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Mike Coykendall-Chasing Away The Dots CD NEW USD $16.00 Buy It Now 12h 39m
Chris Thayer - Chasing Venus [CD New] USD $15.90 Buy It Now 12h 44m
James Ross - Chasing The Sun NEW CD USD $16.88 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Fozzy-Chasing the Grail CD NEW USD $15.70 Buy It Now 13h
WALKER,JACKIE-I`M ALWAYS CHASING RAINBOWS / DEARLY BELOVED CD5 Maxi NEW USD $10.86 Buy It Now 13h
Chase Vampire Rhythm Track, Explosion Volume 1 Reggae Comp Lp, RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Chuck Mangione - Chase The Clouds Away LP A&M 4518 MInty 12"/33 Smooth Jazz USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 12m
PERRY COMO i'm always chasing rainbows/if we can't be same old sweethearts we 45 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 13h 16m
45rpm~HAGGARD,Merle~You Nearly Lose Your Mind/Let's Chase Eachother~Vinyl Record USD $11.99 Buy It Now 13h 22m
Cafe Jazz Music CD Compliments of Chase (Bank) 1999 factory sealed USD $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
Chasing Sparks USD $9.38 Buy It Now 13h 23m
DAVE MURPHY Chasing Ghosts CD STEVE FORBERT 12 track CD 2002 USD $6.49 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Mike Coykendall - Chasing Away The Dots NEW CD USD $19.29 Buy It Now 13h 40m
THE CINEMATICS"CHASE"ORIGINAL VINYL CLOCK USD $11.68 [0 bids]
MAGNUM - CHASE THE DRAGON PICTURE DISC LP - 1982 UK FM WKFM PD 112 VG+ USD $18.26 [1 bids]
DVD NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS CHASING YESTERDAY EURO TOUR 2015 LIVE DVD USD $8.76 Buy It Now 14h 2m
Chasing After Shadows...: Deluxe Edition Hammock Audio CD USD $23.74 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Forney, Fred-Chasing Horizons CD NEW USD $15.31 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Stott, Amanda Chasing the Sky CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Chasing Lunatics Audio CD USD $25.08 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Sister Hazel : Chasing Daylight CD (2003) Used USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $7.00 Buy It Now
FM Paper Chase 2000 CD Eightball & MJG USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 23m
Saturday Night Live -Ackroyd/Belushi/Chase/Curtin etc...US Press -Free UK Post USD $15.49 Buy It Now 14h 28m
THE REMBRANDTS - CHASE THE CLOUDS AWAY-CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
The Chase/The Fullest [Vinyl] USD $22.97 Buy It Now 14h 40m
Justin Hines - Chasing Silver DIGIPAK USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14h 51m
Craig Douglas - Go Chase A Moonbeam 7" Single 1958 USD $21.93 Buy It Now 14h 59m
Dexter Gordon-The Chase-Spotlite 130-ENGLAND USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
ADELE: 19 - 12-Track Promo CD Drill Hole Chasing Pavements Hometown Glory NEW USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 8m
0 result found for "CHASE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy CHASE music online Buy CHASE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CHASE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CHASE Chase ratings distribution

CHASE Chase reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's better than anyone else in BRASS ROCK!

WOW! Many many thanks to colleague collaborator Easy Livin who has added this wonderful band to this site. This band really deserves to be included here even more than Blood Sweat & Tears. Why? It's a very simple reason: take this LP or CD with you and go straight to last track "Invitation toa River" which comprises four parts - it's basically an epic. I'm making the statement not because of there is an epic being featured here, rater, I look at from an angle where the music of this epic is purely prog to the bone! What subject you wanna discuss? Changes in styles? There is a lot of segments in this song that feature changes in style from basic upbeat music with acrobatic trumpet shots played by four brilliant musicians, including Bill Chase (RIP). Complex composition? Oh yes, you can find many complex arrangements right here especially with the stream of four trumpet players blowing very very HIGH register notes augmented beautifully with guitar solo and bass. You will also find that this song is quite unique in terms of instruments used. I rarely find any prog music which elaborates trumpet to deliver the composition. And .. this is NOT just a trumpet but FOUR trumpets working togeter, combining some series of notes intertwined dynamically with trumpet solo. The vocal line is also wonderful.

What coincidence that before I knew that CHASE is already included here, I discussed this band through an interactive discussions with friends in Indonesia through blogging. It was basically trigerred by the time when I was teens, there was cassette format of this album, distributed by recording company in Bandung (Yess). It's a precious cassette for me because I had never heard trumpet being played with VERY HIGH register notes which no one else did before! Bill Chase is great!

Overall, if you enjoy brass rock with prog approach, don't waste your time .. purchase this album!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars This is how to use a trumpet! It's been almost three years since the last Chase review which might suggest that they have been forgotten and so, if nothing else, I hope that this review will serve as a friendly remainder of this classic band.

Chase was a band assembled around the talented trumpet player Bill Chase. The band consisted of nine members among which were four trumpeters and at least as many vocalists. This formation might be considered similar to that of Chicago but with a definite emphasis on the trumpet sound that each and every one of these compositions feature prominently. The music on the band-titled debut album is just as experimental as that of the early Chicago but in a condensed form of a 33 minute album, meaning that you'll never get the chance to get tired of this release!

The album starts off with an instrumental introduction piece titled Open Up Wide followed by a side filled with 3 minute songs. Among these tracks we find an excellent cover of Mike d'Abo's (Manfred Mann) Handbags And Gladrags and a minor U.S. hit titled Get It On which ends with a quite surprising twist! Still it's the slightly more experimental lengthy piece called Invitation To A River that just might hit it off even with listeners that generally doesn't enjoy pure Jazz Rock/Fusion music.

I realize that my comparisons to Chicago might seem as criticism which in fact isn't so at all. These bands probably did compete for the same audience back in the day, but just like the golden age of prog where a lot of power trio lineups tried to simulate the magic of ELP, today I can only smile whenever I hear similarities between artists from that era. Incidentally, this album was recorded in Chicago, Illinois which makes it all even more fun!

The main flaw of this album has to do with the great variety of vocalists featured in the lineup. Unlike Chicago where the main composer Robert Lamm sang the majority of the songs, the great differences between the vocal styles here makes it sometimes difficult to get a feel for the band. Luckily we have the trumpets to remind us of just that. This is an excellent piece of the early '70s U.S. Jazz Rock/Fusion scene well worth digging into!

***** star songs: Handbags And Gladrags (3:24) Get It On (2:59)

**** star songs: Open Up Wide (3:48) Livin' In Heat (2:54) Boys And Girls Together (2:51) Invitation To A River (14:12)

*** star songs: Hello Groceries (2:57)

3 stars FOUR TRUMPETS ARE ENOUGH, DARLING!* Firstly: I like jazz rock and fusion. Bands or artists like Mahavishnu Orchestra, Blood Sweat & Tears, Billy Cobham, Colosseum or Flamengo (Czech super group) makes me quite hot. I like jazz combos - quartets, quintets etc. I like big bands too, but this mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#281138) | Posted by Gandalff | Sunday, May 09, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Hello Groceries! It's a crying shame that I only own this album as a hand-me-down from my father in Audio-Cassette form. Even in its inconvenient to listen to form, I find a certain magic each time I listen. (Perhaps I fear the tape breaking, and only being left with memories of one of the gre ... (read more)

Report this review (#135807) | Posted by Inverted | Saturday, September 01, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CHASE "Chase"