MAGIC BUS: THE WHO ON TOUR

Buy THE WHO Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1968

1. Disguises (3:14)
2. Run, Run, Run (2:44)
3. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2:27)
4. I Can't Reach You (3:05)
5. Our Love Was, Is (3:09)
6. Call Me Lightning (2:25)
7. Magic Bus (3:21)
8. Someone's Coming (2:33)
9. Doctor, Doctor (3:02)
10. Bucket T (2:11)
11. Pictures of Lily (2:43)

Search THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour lyrics

Search THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour tabs

- Roger Daltrey / vocals
- Pete Townshend / guitars
- John Entwhistle / bass
- Keith Moon / drums

UK 1968 Track Records
US 1968 Decca Records

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour Music

Live at LeedsLive at Leeds
Remastered · Extra tracks
Mca 1995
Stranglers Who wants the world 7" BPX355 VG/EX UK US $12.12 Buy It Now 31m 6s
DR. WHO: Collector's Edition 2 Record Set (BBC 2LP-22001) (BBC-1979) VG/VG US $25.00 Buy It Now 34m 15s
John Entwistle WHO "Too Late/Hero" vinyl LP NEW/SEALED US $18.95 Buy It Now 36m 5s
WOODSTOCK 5 LP BOX SET AUDIOPHILE 180 GRAM SANTANA THE WHO HENDRIX COCKER BAEZ US $94.99 Buy It Now 38m 36s
U2 RARE BRAZILIAN CD SINGLE WHO'S GONA RIDE (...) - FREE STANDARD SHIPPING US $75.00 [0 bids]
38m 46s
Jeffrey Lewis - It S The Ones Who Ve Cracked That T CD US $24.46 Buy It Now 40m 4s
Impulse Manslaughter - Logical End/He Who Laughs Last Laughs Alone CD US $18.18 Buy It Now 41m 37s
Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy -The Who (Cassette 1987) US $3.50 Buy It Now 41m 52s
Nikki Sudden - Boy From Nowhere Who Fell Out Of The Sky CD US $58.52 Buy It Now 42m 7s
BARRY MANN - WHO PUT THE BOMP 7" VINYL US $10.17 Buy It Now 42m 8s
Dark Dark Dark - Who Needs Who CD MELODIC US $21.82 Buy It Now 42m 9s
Jessica Andrews - Who I Am CD US $14.46 Buy It Now 42m 9s
THE WHO Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy gatefold DECCA Lp US $10.56 Buy It Now 42m 10s
Who - Who Sell Out CD US $32.05 Buy It Now 42m 13s
TOMMY The Movie - THE WHO - Rare 1975 UK 28-page Official Movie Programme US $59.39 Buy It Now 42m 41s
Dispatch - Who Are We Living For? CD US $14.74 Buy It Now 43m 5s
Lifehouse - Who We Are CD US $14.46 Buy It Now 43m 17s
Dala - Who Do You Think You Are CD UNIVERSAL US $25.63 Buy It Now 43m 18s
WHO Live at Leeds Japan Early Press LP BLUE OBI INNER-BAG EX+ US $24.00 [0 bids]
43m 36s
Who's Better, Who's Best by The Who (CD) US $5.99 Buy It Now 46m 17s
Stephen Ng - Diary Of One Who Vanished CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 46m 25s
Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love CD SNAPPER (UK) US $13.28 Buy It Now 46m 48s
Who - Live At Hull CD US $31.00 Buy It Now 46m 59s
Of Montreal - Bird Who Continues To Eat The Rabbits Flower CD US $13.06 Buy It Now 47m 7s
Jessie J - Who You Are: Platinum Edition CD ISLAND US $19.11 Buy It Now 47m 26s
Lucky Bastardz - Hated For Who We Are CD SWEDMETAL RECORDS US $16.37 Buy It Now 47m 39s
Portastatic - Who Loves The Sun CD US $15.02 Buy It Now 47m 39s
Baha Men-Who Let The Dogs Out (CD) US $6.25 Buy It Now 47m 49s
Karen Sokolof Javitch - Who Knows One? (Fun Songs For Jewish Kids US $13.42 Buy It Now 47m 54s
HORSLIPS The Man Who Built America Lp US $5.26 Buy It Now 48m 10s
Who Join together 7" 2094 102 /EX UK US $13.99 Buy It Now 48m 29s
Who My generation 7" 5944 /VG UK US $25.19 Buy It Now 48m 33s
Who Squeeze box 7" 2121 275 /EX UK US $10.25 Buy It Now 48m 35s
Who Who are you / Had enough 7" WHO1 VG/EX UK US $12.12 Buy It Now 48m 38s
Who You better you bet 7" WHO004 EX/EX UK US $12.12 Buy It Now 48m 41s
Dark Dark Dark - Who Needs Who CD SUPPLY & DEMAND MUSIC US $18.20 Buy It Now 50m 10s
Khan - Who Never Rests CD US $18.12 Buy It Now 50m 19s
Vollmar - 13 Or So People Who Need Chances CD US $16.88 Buy It Now 50m 20s
Robby Moncrieff - Who Do You Think You ArnT CD US $13.31 Buy It Now 50m 24s
These Are They - Who Linger CD US $13.06 Buy It Now 50m 29s
World (Of Dreams) - Who Is Yahdoosh CD US $16.68 Buy It Now 50m 37s
SPENCER DICKINSON / JON SPENCER - MAN WHO LIVES FOR LOVE NEW CD US $20.20 Buy It Now 51m 13s
BO DIDDLEY - WHO DO YOU LOVE NEW CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 51m 13s
Hooligans by The Who (Cassette) US $4.25 Buy It Now 51m 39s
THE WHO Sell Out CD BRAND NEW Bonus Tracks US $11.76 Buy It Now 52m 46s
David Bowie - Man Who Sold The World CD US $16.30 Buy It Now 53m 16s
Various Artists - Spy Who Loved Me CD US $14.97 Buy It Now 53m 18s
My Generation - The Very Best of The Who US $7.91 Buy It Now 53m 25s
Doctor Who: Series 3 US $10.80 Buy It Now 53m 36s
Doctor Who: Series 3 US $15.45 Buy It Now 53m 38s
PETE TOWNSEND Who Came First LP - 1972 Orig. U.S. Pressing TRACK US $16.00 Buy It Now 53m 46s
Low Frequency In Stereo - Travelling Ants Who Got Eaten By Moskus CD US $17.41 Buy It Now 54m 17s
Arnold Dreyblatt - Whos Who In Central Europe 1933 CD US $18.20 Buy It Now 54m 25s
FIREFLIGHT - For Those Who Wait - Christian Music CCM - Rock Metal CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 54m 36s
SKY HARBOR - Who Would Have Guessed - Christian Music CCM - Rock Punk CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 54m 36s
Dr. John - Who Was Mac Rebennack? CD US $14.61 Buy It Now 54m 53s
THE WHO The Who By Numbers 1975 OZ Polydor VG+/VG+ US $11.30 Buy It Now 54m 59s
AL KOOPER You Never Know Who Your Friends Are gatefold blues Lp US $10.26 Buy It Now 55m 9s
Ac Dc - Who Made Who CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 55m 34s
Day To Remember - For Those Who Have Heart CD US $18.22 Buy It Now 56m 2s
Path Of Resistance - Who Dares Wins CD US $16.43 Buy It Now 56m 7s
FREDDY WELLER THE ROADMASTER b/w WHO DO YOU LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC US $0.50 [0 bids]
56m 13s
Pine Hill Haints - Those Who Wander CD US $16.59 Buy It Now 56m 34s
Aretha Franklin - Whos Zooming Who CD US $10.04 Buy It Now 56m 45s
Hamell On Trial - Songs For Parents Who Enjoy Drugs CD US $18.11 Buy It Now 56m 56s
Nancy Wilson - Guess Who I Saw Today CD US $14.46 Buy It Now 57m 18s
Regal Degal - Veritable Whos Who CD US $13.82 Buy It Now 57m 22s
FREDDY WELLER ASK ANY OLD CHEATER WHO KNOWS WHITE LABEL PROMO COUNTRY MUSIC US $0.75 [0 bids]
57m 30s
Framing Hanley - The Sum Of Who We Are NEW LP US $23.82 Buy It Now 57m 30s
The Who - Then and Now (1964-2004) (CD 2004) US $8.47 Buy It Now 57m 32s
Carolyn & The Highpoint Christian Vinson - Who I Am CD US $13.06 Buy It Now 58m 10s
Murray Gold - Doctor Who Series 7 CD US $24.09 Buy It Now 58m 24s
Various Artists - Doctor Who Series 6 CD US $23.99 Buy It Now 58m 25s
Various Artists - Doctor Who Series 4-The Specials CD US $24.64 Buy It Now 58m 28s
Various Artists - Doctor Who Series 5 CD US $23.99 Buy It Now 58m 31s
Various Artists - Doctor Who CD US $18.42 Buy It Now 58m 31s
Various Artists - Doctor Who Series 3 CD US $18.33 Buy It Now 58m 32s
Brian & The Bbc Radiophonic Workshop Hodgson - Doctor Who: Krotons CD US $18.33 Buy It Now 58m 33s
Conflict - Its Time To See Whos Who CD US $17.20 Buy It Now 58m 43s
Katarina Karlsson - Those Who Have Wings CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 58m 46s
Who What Why Where When Comp CD US $17.20 Buy It Now 58m 51s
Dala - Who Do You Think You Are CD COMPASS US $16.60 Buy It Now 58m 57s
Who The Hungarian 7" You Better You Bet-The Quiet One Pepita US $9.99 Buy It Now 59m 4s
Jessie - Who I Am CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 59m 19s
Dr Seuss-How the Grinch Stole Christmas + Horton Hears a Who-CD-Wonderful!!!! US $1.99 Buy It Now 59m 57s
THE WHO - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T12) US $11.80 Buy It Now 1h
THE WHO - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T2) US $11.80 Buy It Now 1h

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(27%)

THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars Unlike its title mistakenly suggests, this is not a live album. It was first released for the UK market and features some singles and B- side songs. You know my "enthusiasm" and scepticism about such compilations. This one is no exception.

Some of the tracks are really childish and poorly recorded ("Disguises" is probably the worst of all). Like the earlier albums from The Who, the mood is of course very much Beatles oriented ("I Can't Reach You" which a ballad and "Call Me Lightning" a rock song like the Fab Four produced a lot). Very much early sixties oriented. A song like "Someone's Coming" is particularly bad as well.

To make a long story short, I would say that only "Run, Run, Run", Magic Bus" of course as "Picture Of Lilly" and "Doctor, Doctor" are really worth. I have a special thought for the latter two ones which come out the first Who single I ever owned (an EP actually).

The lyrics for "Pictures Of Lilly" were considered as an hymn to masturbation : "I used to wake up in the morning, I used to feel so bad. I got so sick of having sleepless nights, I went and told my dad. He said, 'Son now here's some little something', And stuck them on my wall. And now my nights ain't quite so lonely, In fact I, I don't feel bad at all".

No comment.

I will rate it two stars but be aware that only four tracks are good ones. The rest of this joke is almost unbearable. Two stars. Only for die-hard fans. The Who did produced several very good compilations. Let's stick to those ones, and avoid this one which is absolutely not essential.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130316) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 26, 2007

Review by Queen By-Tor
2 stars It's the earlies 60s again again!

No, this is not the Who on tour and no, it's not a studio album. Here is a rather odd b-sides and rarities album thrown out by the band sometime after "The Who Sell Out". While this would have been a good album (with some polish... or a lot of polish) in the early years, here it doesn't really cut it too well. Not only is the recording quality not top-notch (I'm looking at you DISGUISES... what's that strange trash-can-like-sound in the background?), but the songs range from okay (such as the interesting DOCTOR, DOCTOR, or the weird DR. JECKEL...) to plain annoying, case in point: the irritatingly irritating BUCKET-T. Some songs aren't bad, such as the obviously Beatles inspired RUN, RUN, RUN or the classic MAGIC BUS itself, but really this is a collection, so there's not much that can be said about origianlity or longevity.

All in all I would only recommend this to fans and completionists. Conveniently, that's a rating on this site, so I'll give it that. 2 stars, start your Who collection off with Tommy or Who's Next... or Quadrophenia... just not this.

Send comments to Queen By-Tor (BETA) | Report this review (#146328) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 22, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Magic Bus: The Who on Tour"