MAGIC BUS: THE WHO ON TOUR

Buy THE WHO Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1968

1. Disguises (3:14)
2. Run, Run, Run (2:44)
3. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2:27)
4. I Can't Reach You (3:05)
5. Our Love Was, Is (3:09)
6. Call Me Lightning (2:25)
7. Magic Bus (3:21)
8. Someone's Coming (2:33)
9. Doctor, Doctor (3:02)
10. Bucket T (2:11)
11. Pictures of Lily (2:43)

Search THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour lyrics

Search THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour tabs

- Roger Daltrey / vocals
- Pete Townshend / guitars
- John Entwhistle / bass
- Keith Moon / drums

UK 1968 Track Records
US 1968 Decca Records

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour Music

Live at LeedsLive at Leeds
Remastered · Extra tracks
Mca 1995
the belles - who will be here to hear - 7" double vinyl single - looks unplayed US $13.62 Buy It Now 30m 19s
REBECCA HALL - WHO SAYS GIRLS CAN'T ROCK 'N ROLL - 12" US $4.98 Buy It Now 30m 29s
Chastain For Those Who Dare Cassette Tape New Sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
32m 28s
DION Lovers Who Wander/So Why Didn't You Do. Ace CD US $14.49 Buy It Now 32m 56s
WONDER WHO BOB DYLAN DON'T THINK TWICE NM UNPLAYED? 7IN 45RPM SLSB 184 ACL OFRS? US $5.19 Buy It Now 33m 9s
JONES GIRLS WHO CAN I RUN TO PROMO? NM UNPLAYED? 45RPM INTL VEA 82 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 33m 9s
AMERICA AMBER CASCADES WHO LOVES YOU NM USA 45RPM VEJ 154 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 33m 9s
5 Classic Rock LP Lot- 3 Compilation LP's, Derringer Live, Guess Who US $3.00 [1 bids]
33m 13s
World Psychedelic Classics 5 - Who Is William Onyeabor [VINYL] William Onyeabor US $48.14 Buy It Now 34m 21s
ETTA JAMES Who's Blue? Rare Chess Recordings From The 60s And 70s. Ace CD US $14.49 Buy It Now 35m 42s
FAIRPORT CONVENTION Who Knows? Woodworm Archives 1. Ace US $14.49 Buy It Now 36m 31s
Who Plays Wins Peter Skellern Audio CD US $15.90 Buy It Now 36m 41s
Vintage The Best Of The Guess Who 8 Track Tape Tested [LOOK] US $0.99 [0 bids]
36m 50s
David McWilliams FOLK ROCK 45 (Kapp PROMO 929) Who Killed Ezra Brymay/Marlena US $6.95 Buy It Now 36m 55s
45 RECORD BILL DOGGETT: WHO'S WHO, IN A SENTIMENTAL MOOD US $7.48 Buy It Now 37m 59s
Bobby Short 4 CD Lot ~ My Personal Property, Guess Who's In Town, Songs New York US $9.99 [0 bids]
38m 35s
SADINA I Want That Boy / Who Am I Kiddin Northern Soul 7" Motown like girl sound US $8.95 Buy It Now 38m 51s
LOT OF 3 BEST OF THE KING BISCUIT FLOWER HOUR CDS-DISCS 1,2, & 3-GENESIS-THE WHO US $16.96 [1 bids]
40m 12s
Riff Raff For Who Am I/On N' On/Can You/In Your Mind 7" vinyl EP PRIVATE PRESS US $29.00 Buy It Now 41m 14s
(61D) Sebastien Grainger, Who Do We Care For? - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 42m 42s
HALL OATES HEAVEN WHO SAID THE WORLD WAS FAIR NM 7 in 45rpm VEF 94 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 42m 50s
DOBIE GRAY WHO'S LOVIN YOU THANK YOU TONIGHT NM USA VEG 147 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 42m 50s
SLY FAMILY STONE REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE SHEER ENERGY NM USA 45RPM VEI 85 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 42m 50s
RAY PARKER FOR THOSE WHO LIKE GROOVE TWO PLACES NM UNPLAYED 45rpm VEI 130 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 42m 50s
MONEEN - ARE WE REALLY HAPPY WITH WHO WE ARE ... - CD - US $19.78 Buy It Now 42m 56s
The Who THE WHO SELL OUT 180g AUDIOPHILE New Sealed Vinyl LP US $22.50 [0 bids]
43m 6s
Rock Promo 45 LON & DERREK Who Do You Out Do on A&M US $5.00 Buy It Now 43m 26s
Guess Who "Road Food" (1) US $10.99 Buy It Now 44m
SYLVESTER i who have nothing 12YFTC 171 white label promo uk 1979 12" WS EX/ US $21.97 Buy It Now 45m 26s
JESSE BELVIN Guess Who: RCA Victor Recordings. Ace CD US $20.99 Buy It Now 45m 46s
Anthony Newley WHO CAN I TURN TO RCA LPM-3347 Near Mint US $22.95 Buy It Now 46m 2s
Rock Promo 45 THE GUESS WHO Do You Miss Me Darlin' on R US $5.00 Buy It Now 46m 35s
ARETHA FRANKLIN who's zoomin' who ARIST 12633 uk arista 12" PS EX/EX US $15.32 Buy It Now 46m 36s
MARC ALMOND boy who came back 7" WS EX/ uk some bizarre US $11.91 Buy It Now 46m 36s
THE FOUR SEASONS who loves you K 56179 uk warner 1975 LP PS EX/EX US $15.32 Buy It Now 46m 36s
Madonna, Who's That Girl, Soundtrack CD JAPAN, 22P2-2703 REGISTERD MAIL $5.5$7$9 US $12.99 Buy It Now 48m 55s
THE WHO anyway anyhow anywhere BRUNSWICK 7-inch 05935! US $42.61 Buy It Now 49m 19s
WHO-ATHENA 7" PICTURE DISC RECORD UK US $2.99 [1 bids]
50m 24s
GUESS WHO SEEMS LIKE I CAN'T LIVE NM UNPLAYED? 7in 45rpm VEI 138 ACL US $12.99 Buy It Now 51m 4s
The Who Live At Leeds MCA-37000 US $6.97 Buy It Now 51m 29s
ANJA McCLOSKEY Quincy Who Waits 2014 UK 12-trk promo test CD US $8.50 [0 bids]
52m 20s
GUESS WHO DANCIN FOOL SEEMS LIKE I CAN'T NM USA 45rpm SLSI 116 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 52m 56s
45 RECORD THE GUESS WHO : MUSICIONE, STAR BABY US $2.98 Buy It Now 53m 50s
Who-oo ? You go That's Who - Sweet Someone Billy Day Columbia 1096 US $3.27 Buy It Now 54m 5s
The Archies Senorita rita - Who's Your Baby Kirshner 63-5002 US $3.27 Buy It Now 54m 5s
Who's Landing in My Hanger Anthology - Switchboard Human New & Sealed CD Free Sh US $17.62 Buy It Now 54m 21s
THE WHO Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy gatefold DECCA 10 days Lp US $10.56 [0 bids]
56m 24s
THE WHO The Kids Are Alright MCA2-11005 1979 double soundtrack with booklet Lp US $17.56 [0 bids]
56m 24s
"THE MAN WHO WASN'T THERE" Soundtrack (CD 2007) Burwell Coen Brothers VERY GOOD US $6.88 Buy It Now 57m 37s
Matys Bros. "Who Stole The Keeshka?" (M) US $9.99 Buy It Now 57m 45s
Northern Soul 45 JIM GRADY Who's For Complainin' on 20t US $8.00 Buy It Now 58m 16s
HEAVEN EARTH GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN NO LIMIT NM 45 RPM 7 INT SHIP VEA 37 ACL US $12.99 Buy It Now 58m 22s
RUBY STARR AMAZED WHO'S WHO USA NM UNPLAYED? 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEL 75 ACL US $12.99 Buy It Now 58m 22s
WOOLIES HEY GIRL WHO DO YOU LOVE 7 in 45rpm VEC 72 ACL OFFERS? US $14.99 Buy It Now 58m 22s
PUNCH BROTHERS CD - WHO'S FEELING YOUNG NOW? (2012) - NEW UNOPENED US $14.99 Buy It Now 59m
THE ZUTONS - Who Killed ... The Zutons CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
59m 49s
Rhythm of the Night 1985 Cassette by DeBarge includes Who's Holding Donna Now US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h
Beryl Marsden "Who You Gonna Hurt/Gonna Make Him My Baby" Capitol 5552 M- US $50.00 Buy It Now 1h
THE BOY WHO TRAPPED THE SUN - Katy (UK 1 Tk DJ CD Single) US $5.61 Buy It Now 1h 3m
God Who Built This Wondrous Planet ~ Oklahoma Academy Chorale & Bell Choir (CD) US $1.50 Buy It Now 1h 3m
NILSSON WHO DONE IT UNPLAYED? 7 in 45rpm INTL SHIP DEALS p232 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
(EG410) Tiny Dancer, Who Am I - 2013 DJ CD US $3.39 Buy It Now 1h 5m
K LONDON POSSE who's gonna love me 12" 3 trk skinner's jnr style mix (d2r103) pi US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 5m
THE WHO Sell Outtakes LP Vinyl US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
He Who Corrupts -Your Mama On The Rocks... -CD Grind Punk HC Thrash Rare OOP US $1.25 [0 bids]
Beverley Knight - Who I Am (CD 2002) EX.COND US $6.78 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Alice Deejay - Who Needs Guitars Anyway? (CD 2000) NEW US $19.91 Buy It Now 1h 6m
BARBARA DICKSON STOLEN LOVE WHO WAS IT NM 7in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEE 74 ACL OFFERS? US $24.69 Buy It Now 1h 8m
THE ART OF NOISE "WHO'S AFRAID OF " VINYL LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
KATYDIDS boy who's never found 12" 3 trk edit b/w charity power and faith to cha US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Who Are You - Falling IN Love With Love Allan Jones Victor 4525 US $3.27 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Who's Paying Attention - Alonzo Bodden New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $16.41 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Guess Who Best Of Volume II Vintage Paper Label Cassette Tape US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Who Wire & Glass NEW SEALED CD 2006 Six Songs From Endless Wire Townsend US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The Guess Who 7" Running Back To Saskatoon/Glace Bay Blues Nimbus 9 Canada US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 11m
KIERAN HALPIN: The Man Who Lives In Bottles LP (UK, shrink) Rock US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
LEARNING PROCESS who killed carol 12" 4 trk b/w sixty minutes, from the outside US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 12m
RARE- Pat Boone Sings Guess Who 12" LP 1963 Dot records DLP3501 Mono NM US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
(AF158) The Little Ones, Lovers Who Uncover - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE WHO Live at Leeds MCA (USA) Rare CD MCDA-31196 US $6.99 [0 bids]
CHARLIE SPIVAK Now Is The Hour/Who Are We To Say PROMO 10" 78 RCA Victor 20-2704 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
The Man Who Built America - Horslips (Cassette 1979, Dick James Music) in NM US $12.74 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Woolies (Hey Girl) Who Do You Love Dunhill Records D-4052 45 rpm US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Who has seen the wind Beatles 45 RPM 7" Apple Rcords1818 Made in U.K. US $3.50 [0 bids]
45 - Motown El DeBarge Who's Johnny/Love Me In A Special Way US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
45 - WEA - Modern Romance - Cherry Pink & Apple Blossom White/Who Is John Preaz? US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
LOREN PECK - The Least That I Could Do/Who Cares - 60's FOLK-POP - Pottstown, Pa US $7.99 [0 bids]
GORDON YOUNG FILLS HER SKIRT WHO'S FOOLING WHO NM 45rpm VEH 197 ACL US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
ABBOTT & COSTELLO WHO'S ON FIRST AND HUNTING TRIP WHEN RADIO WAS KING LABEL LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
THE GUESS WHO 45 RPM RECORD US $1.00 [0 bids]
Remember Who You Are by Norman Connors (CD, 1993, Motown (Record Label)) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Who Let The Dogs Out? - Baha Men (July 2000, Artemis Records) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
WHO~5:15~RARE PROMO~NEAR MINT~POLYDOR 2022~RARE FIND ~ ROCK 45 US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Who WHO ARE YOU (new, 140g LP) US $28.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
(DI510) Me1, The Last Number / Who Said - 2012 DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 1h 23m
TOM JONES*WITHOUT LOVE*A MAN WHO KNOWS TOO MUCH*1969*DECCA*EX+ US $5.96 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Loretta Lynn - Who Was That Stranger? (1988, MCA) Stereo LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
I Know Who Killed Me [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] CD Mint #BX38 US $5.87 Buy It Now 1h 24m
LITTLE BENNY AND THE MASTERS who comes to boogie 12" 2 trk remix b/w club mix ( US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Robert Cray Band "Who's Been Talkin' " 1986 Atlantic Remastered Reissue LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(27%)

THE WHO Magic Bus: The Who on Tour reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars Unlike its title mistakenly suggests, this is not a live album. It was first released for the UK market and features some singles and B- side songs. You know my "enthusiasm" and scepticism about such compilations. This one is no exception.

Some of the tracks are really childish and poorly recorded ("Disguises" is probably the worst of all). Like the earlier albums from The Who, the mood is of course very much Beatles oriented ("I Can't Reach You" which a ballad and "Call Me Lightning" a rock song like the Fab Four produced a lot). Very much early sixties oriented. A song like "Someone's Coming" is particularly bad as well.

To make a long story short, I would say that only "Run, Run, Run", Magic Bus" of course as "Picture Of Lilly" and "Doctor, Doctor" are really worth. I have a special thought for the latter two ones which come out the first Who single I ever owned (an EP actually).

The lyrics for "Pictures Of Lilly" were considered as an hymn to masturbation : "I used to wake up in the morning, I used to feel so bad. I got so sick of having sleepless nights, I went and told my dad. He said, 'Son now here's some little something', And stuck them on my wall. And now my nights ain't quite so lonely, In fact I, I don't feel bad at all".

No comment.

I will rate it two stars but be aware that only four tracks are good ones. The rest of this joke is almost unbearable. Two stars. Only for die-hard fans. The Who did produced several very good compilations. Let's stick to those ones, and avoid this one which is absolutely not essential.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130316) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 26, 2007

Review by Queen By-Tor
2 stars It's the earlies 60s again again!

No, this is not the Who on tour and no, it's not a studio album. Here is a rather odd b-sides and rarities album thrown out by the band sometime after "The Who Sell Out". While this would have been a good album (with some polish... or a lot of polish) in the early years, here it doesn't really cut it too well. Not only is the recording quality not top-notch (I'm looking at you DISGUISES... what's that strange trash-can-like-sound in the background?), but the songs range from okay (such as the interesting DOCTOR, DOCTOR, or the weird DR. JECKEL...) to plain annoying, case in point: the irritatingly irritating BUCKET-T. Some songs aren't bad, such as the obviously Beatles inspired RUN, RUN, RUN or the classic MAGIC BUS itself, but really this is a collection, so there's not much that can be said about origianlity or longevity.

All in all I would only recommend this to fans and completionists. Conveniently, that's a rating on this site, so I'll give it that. 2 stars, start your Who collection off with Tommy or Who's Next... or Quadrophenia... just not this.

Send comments to Queen By-Tor (BETA) | Report this review (#146328) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 22, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Magic Bus: The Who on Tour"