The Who

Buy THE WHO Music
from partners
Live, released in 2003

Disc One:
1. I Can't Explain (2:51)
2. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (4:33)
3. Pinball Wizard (3:44)
4. Relay (8:14)
5. My Wife (6:38)
6. The Kids Are Alright (6:12)
7. Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (4:12)
8. Bargain (6:52)
9. Magic Bus (10:05)
10. Who Are You (7:05)
11. Baba O'Riley (5:50)

Disc Two:
1. Drowned (6:38)
2. Heart to Hang Onto (4:41)
3. So Sad About Us (3:19)
4. I'm One (2:51)
5. Getting In Tune (6:21)
6. Behind Blue Eyes (3:48)
7. You Better You Bet (5:46)
8. The Real Me (5:27)
9. 5:15 (11:40)
10. Won't Get Fooled Again (9:12)
11. Substitute (3:20)
12. Let's See Action (5:15)
13. My Generation (5:30)
14. See Me, Feel Me (5:04)

Disc Three (Bonus Tracks):
1. I'm Free (2:50)
2. I Don't Even Know Myself (4:43)
3. Summertime Blues (3:20)
4. Young Man Blues (5:56)

Search THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall lyrics

- Jerry Capehart / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Eddie Cochran / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Mose Allison / featured on Disc 3 Track 4

Label: Steamhammer Us [Spv]
2 Discs; a limited edition releases contain a Bonus 3rd Disc which features four songs from The Who's last concert with John Entwistle, February 8, 2002.

Thanks to ClassicRocker for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Music

NEW The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD) USD $30.63 Buy It Now 15h 15m
The Who- Live at the Royal Albert Hall Radio Sampler- CD Single USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21h 50m
THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall 27th November 2000 3CD Album A+CONDITION USD $6.71 [0 bids]
WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall TRIPLE CD 29 Track Triple (Spv093748823Cd) USD $13.82 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Mini LP Hybrid SACD JAPAN GOLD DISC 3CD USD $24.99 [0 bids]
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (2003) 3 CD BOX SET NEW AND SEALED USD $13.45 Buy It Now 9 days
THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall 11/27/00 RARE IMPORT 3 DISC CD SET Germany USD $15.72 Buy It Now 12 days
THE WHO - Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2 CD -With Bryan Adams/Noel Gallagher USD $9.42 Buy It Now 13 days
THE WHO - Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2 CD (NEW) Bryan Adams/Noel Gallagher USD $10.46 Buy It Now 13 days
THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall (2003, Steamhammer) Import 3-CD Box Set USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Who Live At The Royal Albert Hall - Radio S... GER CD single (CD5 / 5") promo USD $41.23 Buy It Now 16 days
USED (GD) The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2003) (Audio CD) USD $31.40 Buy It Now 22 days
LOT 7 The Who (quick one/quadrophenia/tommy/royal albert hall/live at leeds) CD USD $39.98 Buy It Now 23 days
The Who: Live At The Royal Albert Hall (CD) 3 CD SET WITH OUTER SLIP COVER USD $11.00 Buy It Now 28 days
The Who Live at Royal Albert Hall - 2003 release - 3 CD set USD $7.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(28%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(44%)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This was a benefit concert for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It was recorded on 27th November 2000. Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Star) who has been a regular drummer for The Who is a priviliged guest on this live performance.

Because it is a true live performance, believe me. The Who has always been a FANTASTIC live band. Out of the legendary sixties, very few (to none) have survived. And probably none at all can still achieve such great live appearences.

What The Who delivered here is just a wonderful collection of songs from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. It is particularly emotional to listen to disc III, which was the last live appearence of John Entwistle (which was recorded in February 2002). I have seen The Who three times live (out of four in my home country : Belgium). It has always be a very special moment in my life. These guys are giants. The type of guys that are REALLY scarce these days.

I guess this effort is the second best live one after "Live At Leeds"; although "Isle Of Whight" is very interesting as well (but not yet available for review). There is of course no need to talk about their legendary concert at Woodstock (only available in boot format - but yes, I have it since I am a Woodstock maniac amongst another hundred things).

There is also an incredible setlist of guests here. I don't praise them so much. They are pat of a wonderful event and by no means they overshadowed the real stars of the evening.

I can only tell you to get into this great live album. "You Better, You Bet" to do so. Let "See Them, Feel Them". I can tell you that you "Won't Get Fooled Again" doing so and that there are no "Substitue" to The Who. They might be from "My Generation" and not yours but don't get "Drowned", it's not yet "5'15" (only 2 AM in Brussels at the time of this review), but you'd better "Getting in Tune". "I Can't Explain" why I love The Who so much. Just ask Paul Weller why he feels "So Sad About Them".

I won't ask "My Wife" to discuss this album, she might prevent me to be the "Pinball Wizzard" and I definitely do not want to "Bargain". I just hope that my "Kids Are alright" while stepping into the "Magic Bus" of The Who. One of the very few legendary rock bands on earth still in activity. Last time I saw them was in June this year in Antwerp. I shouldn't have been there because of health problems but I really couln'd miss that one (although I missed the Tull on June, 1st in Brussels for the same reasons).

Four stars my prog friends, only because I would have hoped more "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia" songs. But WHO can blame THE WHO for not playing five hours in a row ? Not me. Thanks a lot Pete, Roger, Keith and John. You'll be present in my heart till I die. AND I MEAN IT.

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At The Royal Albert Hall"