LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

The Who Live At The Royal Albert Hall album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2003

Disc One:
1. I Can't Explain (2:51)
2. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (4:33)
3. Pinball Wizard (3:44)
4. Relay (8:14)
5. My Wife (6:38)
6. The Kids Are Alright (6:12)
7. Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (4:12)
8. Bargain (6:52)
9. Magic Bus (10:05)
10. Who Are You (7:05)
11. Baba O'Riley (5:50)

Disc Two:
1. Drowned (6:38)
2. Heart to Hang Onto (4:41)
3. So Sad About Us (3:19)
4. I'm One (2:51)
5. Getting In Tune (6:21)
6. Behind Blue Eyes (3:48)
7. You Better You Bet (5:46)
8. The Real Me (5:27)
9. 5:15 (11:40)
10. Won't Get Fooled Again (9:12)
11. Substitute (3:20)
12. Let's See Action (5:15)
13. My Generation (5:30)
14. See Me, Feel Me (5:04)

Disc Three (Bonus Tracks):
1. I'm Free (2:50)
2. I Don't Even Know Myself (4:43)
3. Summertime Blues (3:20)
4. Young Man Blues (5:56)

Search THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall lyrics

- Jerry Capehart / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Eddie Cochran / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Mose Allison / featured on Disc 3 Track 4

Label: Steamhammer Us [Spv]
2 Discs; a limited edition releases contain a Bonus 3rd Disc which features four songs from The Who's last concert with John Entwistle, February 8, 2002.

Thanks to ClassicRocker for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Music

Live at LeedsLive at Leeds
Remastered · Extra tracks
Mca 1995
Who Are YouWho Are You
Extra tracks · Remastered
Mca 1996
COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE UK 2002 CD Single Who Needs Enemies MORNING25 DiscMINT US $4.88 Buy It Now 29m 52s
COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE UK 2002 CD Single Who Needs Enemies MORNING23 US $4.88 Buy It Now 29m 53s
Dougie MacLean - Who am I CD ©2001 Dunkeld Records Scotland US $23.00 Buy It Now 32m 53s
Heart "Who Will You Run To" Oz 45rpm 7" US $5.36 Buy It Now 37m 7s
MUSIC Genuine Signed ROGER DALTREY The Who Photo US $81.54 Buy It Now 38m 20s
THE WHO The Story Of The Who 1976 UK Double vinyl LP + book EXCELLENT CONDITION US $19.56 Buy It Now 38m 35s
THE INFLUENCES BEHIND THE WHO - NEW CD US $9.93 Buy It Now 38m 40s
THE LILAC TIME 7" VINYL P/S THE GIRL WHO WAVES AT TRAINS LILAC 7 1989 US $6.25 Buy It Now 39m 9s
The Who - Pinball Wizard / Dogs Part Two 7" single US $4.88 [0 bids]
39m 35s
The Man Who Cried Johnny Depp, Blanchett, Ricci...Soundtrack CD US $14.95 Buy It Now 44m 57s
Pete Townshend Townsend Scoop LP Record Album VG Condition THE WHO - Magic Bus US $3.99 [0 bids]
46m 35s
Charlatans Who We Touch Special Edition 2cd US $12.99 Buy It Now 49m 5s
The Who My Generation Deluxe Edition US $8.97 [2 bids]
54m 15s
AC DC WHO MADE WHO LP ATLANTIC PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESSING 1986 US $99.99 Buy It Now 55m 26s
THE WHO LOGO VINTAGE BADGE 1980's ORIGINAL COLLECTORS ITEM US $8.14 Buy It Now 57m 5s
TENOR SAW Jah Guide And Protect Me 7" MINT aka Who's Gonna Help Me Praise US $9.77 [0 bids]
57m 59s
ARETHA FRANKLIN Who's Zoomin' Who 1985 AUS P/S 7" 45 MINT US $8.94 Buy It Now 58m 28s
?THE WHO - MY GENERATION / SUBSTITUTE - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD w PICT SLV? US $18.77 Buy It Now 1h 8m
THE WHO A QUICK ONE Reaction 66 UK A2 B1 Mono 1st Press LP VG+ US $154.94 Buy It Now 1h 9m
THE GUESS WHO, CANNED WHEAT, LP 1969 HOLLAND VG/G RCA 38.135 US $11.40 Buy It Now 1h 10m
THE GUESS WHO, ROAD FOOD, LP 1974 US EX+/EX-, INNER/SL + LYRIC SHEET APLI-0405 US $24.45 Buy It Now 1h 10m
BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE /THE GUESS WHO/ LP 1975 UK/US VG/VG+ US $8.14 Buy It Now 1h 10m
THE GUES WHO, LIVE AT THE PARAMOUNT, LP US EX/EX GATEFOLD/SL INNER/SL LSP-4779 US $24.45 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Anyone Who Had A Heart - Bacharach,Burt US $16.86 Buy It Now 1h 12m
David Bowie The Man Who Sold the World Japan Tour ED LP OBI NM US $32.01 [4 bids]
FIX MY SINK DJ SNEAK FEAT. BEAR WHO?* CD SINGLE * US $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The Guess Who: Clap For The Wolfman / Road Food 7" 45 NM Canada Nimbus 9 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Ready For The World: Oh Sheila / I'm The One Who Loves You 7" 45 NM Canada MCA US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
JOE BURKE - Vintage Sheet Music - IF IT RAINS WHO CARES? - By Edgar Leslie US $19.57 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Journey: Who's Crying Now / Mother, Father 7" 45 NM Canada Columbia 18-02241 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Who's Better, Who's Best -Greatest Hits By Who (The) (CD, Nov-1988, MCA (USA)) US $3.39 Buy It Now 1h 25m
ALAN JACKSON Who I Am CD BRAND NEW Bonus Track US $11.17 Buy It Now 1h 26m
THE WHO - SUBSTITUTE 12" US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Pete Townshend----The Who------Iron Man The Musical -----LP (Special sticker!!) US $5.71 [0 bids]
John Entwistle-------The Who/The Ox---------Mad Dog -----LP US $6.52 [0 bids]
The Who Target Logo And Band Picture Black Tote Bag 100% Official Genuine NEW US $21.12 Buy It Now 1h 31m
COLOSSEUM - Those who are about to die salute you - UK STL 5510 UNPLAYED LP US $146.80 Buy It Now 1h 35m
THE FOUR SEASONS Who Loves You 1975 OZ Warner VG+/VG++ US $6.26 Buy It Now 1h 36m
CD/Japan- ISOTOPE 217 Who Stole The I Walkman +1 bonus trk w/OBI RARE - TORTOISE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
a flock of seagulls - who's that girl - 7" vinyl single - 1980s US $21.19 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE WHO-ORIGINAL FULL PAGE ADVERT McVICAR-30.8.1980-MARTHA AND THE MUFFINS US $3.51 [0 bids]
THE WHO ATHENA 45 RECORD & PICTURE SLEEVE VG+ US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 41m
The Guess Who - Wild One (LP) US Press Pickwick Spc-3246 US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Who - Live At Leeds Track 2406 001 (LP) Small Faces Cream Queen Tommy US $14.99 [0 bids]
Johnnie Taylor Who's Making Love... 1968 Stereo LP VG++ US $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
BRAD PAISLEY - WHO NEEDS PICTURES [BRAD PAISLEY] - NEW CD US $5.36 Buy It Now 1h 48m
WHO THE STORY OF INCL SUBSTITUTE MAGIC BUS I`M A BOY ETC DOUBLE VINYL LP SET US $11.40 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Who's the Boss [Clean] [Edited] * by St. Lunatics (CD, Feb-2006, Fast Life... US $5.69 [0 bids]
(AL544) Who Made Who, The Plot - DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 58m
COLOSSEUEM - THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU Inc Bonus Tracks (Sealed) CD US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h
Mantronix ?- Who Is It? 3 TRK 10 RECORDS 1986 CLASSIC EXCELLENT CONDITION US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h
The Who: Sell Out LP VG+/VG Canada Decca DL 4950 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
WHO CAN I TURN TO? 60s Sheet music LESLIE BRICUSE & ANTHONY NEWLEY US $13.05 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Mantronix ?- Who Is It? 3 TRK 10 RECORDS 1986 CLASSIC EXCELLENT CONDITION US $14.66 Buy It Now 2h 6m
THE GUESS WHO THESE EYES CASSETTE TAPE LIGHTLY USED US $5.96 Buy It Now 2h 6m
The Who 'Baba O'Riley' Lyric Song Poster Art A4 Size (Typography) US $8.95 Buy It Now 2h 6m
PURCELL HAIL BRIGHT CECILIA WHO CAN FROM JOY REFRAIN CD US $2.48 Buy It Now 2h 6m
The Who 'My Generation' Lyrical Song Poster Art A4 Size (Typography) US $8.95 Buy It Now 2h 7m
8 VINTAGE 8-TRACK CASSETTES ROLLING STONES BEATLES BUDDY HOLLY MOODY BLUES WHO US $10.59 [2 bids]
Memphians 45 Slidin In & Out (Of My Neighbor's House)/ Who Will The Next Fool Be US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 10m
All Out War - "For Those Who Were Crucified" (Ltd. White Vinyl, Victory Recs 98) US $25.00 [0 bids]
XSCAPE - WHO CAN I RUN TO (4 TRK CD SINGLE) (REF D7) US $6.51 Buy It Now 2h 14m
The Who - Tommy [Remastered] (2000) US $7.81 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Who's Afraid of the Art of Noise? by The Art of Noise (CD, Oct-1998,... US $3.70 [0 bids]
BLACK UHURU - THE BEST OF : GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER (New CD) Inc Hits US $6.51 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Doris Day - A Guy Is A Guy / Who Who Who (VG) 1952 #1554 US $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 18m
4:20 Presents Farid Unique / DJ Oji & Sande / Who's That? Ft. Jackie Kemp - NM! US $9.99 [0 bids]
SMILEZ & SOUTHSTAR - WHO WANTS THIS? (12" DJ VINYL RECORD ) VG++! US $9.99 [0 bids]
Yami Bolo : He Who Knows It, Feels It CD (2000) US $10.52 Buy It Now 2h 21m
The Who / Who's Better, Who's Best / CD / MCAD 8032 US $2.99 [0 bids]
SLIM DUSTY Who's Riding Harlequin Now? OZ 1982 CD NEW US $13.37 Buy It Now 2h 23m
CD Album Beverley Knight - Who I Am [Enhanced, Import] US $2.59 Buy It Now 2h 25m
BON JOVI WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME RARE ORIG OFFICIAL UK RECORD COMPANY POSTER US $13.03 Buy It Now 2h 27m
CARL MARSHALL - LOVE WHO YOU WANNA LOVE NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 2h 27m
The Who and The Grateful Dead - Original Concert Poster October 1976 AOR 4.43 US $301.75 [0 bids]
Charlatans : Who We Touch CD (2010) US $8.11 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That / Heavenly Action - Scarce USA 4trk vinyl 12" US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h 29m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - ELTON JOHN - NIKITA the man who never died EJS9 US $10.26 Buy It Now 2h 30m
KC And The SUNSHINE BAND WHO DO YA LOVE 8 Track Tape SEALED Collectors US $6.99 [0 bids]
Suzi Arden Mosrite Records 300 Web of Lies and Who Do You Go To US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Beverley Knight : Who I Am CD (2002) US $2.25 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Mika : The Boy Who Knew Too Much CD (2009) US $2.71 Buy It Now 2h 33m
JOHN ENTWISTLE WHISTLE RYMES LP THE WHO US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Wayne G Pres. Twisted Feat Stewart Who? ?- Through The K-Hole - CD NEW US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h 34m
STEPHEN DICKMAN - DICKMAN: WHO SAYS WORDS - NEW CD US $15.03 Buy It Now 2h 36m
JOHN ENTWHISTLE~WHO RELATED~Whistle Rymes~LP~ORIG~TRACK~LABEL~MINT~MINUS~VINYL US $10.95 Buy It Now 2h 36m
DANNY KAYE I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now / Bloop Bleep 78 BRUNSWICK 03812 US $21.19 Buy It Now 2h 36m
THE WHO - ODDS & SODS 1974 TRACK 2126 EX/EX US $5.49 [0 bids]
Zutons : Who Killed The Zutons? CD (2004) US $2.58 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Zutons : Who Killed The Zutons [New Version] CD (2004) US $2.15 Buy It Now 2h 38m
THE WHO/ERIC CLAPTON/ELTON JOHN Tommy OST 2LP G/fold 1975 OZ Polydor VG++/EX US $16.09 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Face Dances [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by The Who (CD, Jun-1997, MCA (USA)) US $2.00 [1 bids]
Who'z Party? by Twa-Zay Cassette (Brand New, Factory Sealed) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
WANDA JACKSON country 45 WHO SHOT JOHN / STOP THE WORLD ~CAPITOL VG+ / VG++ US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 41m
THE GUESS WHO HAND ME DOWN WORLD/RUNNIN' DOWN THE STREET VG-EX US $3.99 [0 bids]
1969 Gaily Gaily Henry Mancini 19 year old who went to TOWN US $3.99 [0 bids]
XSCAPE - THE ARMS OF THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU 45 RPM COLUMBIA RECORDS MINT- 1998 US $12.50 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Various Artists : And Who Knows Where the Tyme Goes CD (1998) US $2.07 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Tommy The Who - DXSW 7205 Decca Records - CSY US $14.99 [0 bids]
Mika - Boy Who Knew Too Much (2009)(442) US $4.88 Buy It Now 2h 49m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(23%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This was a benefit concert for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It was recorded on 27th November 2000. Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Star) who has been a regular drummer for The Who is a priviliged guest on this live performance.

Because it is a true live performance, believe me. The Who has always been a FANTASTIC live band. Out of the legendary sixties, very few (to none) have survived. And probably none at all can still achieve such great live appearences.

What The Who delivered here is just a wonderful collection of songs from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. It is particularly emotional to listen to disc III, which was the last live appearence of John Entwistle (which was recorded in February 2002). I have seen The Who three times live (out of four in my home country : Belgium). It has always be a very special moment in my life. These guys are giants. The type of guys that are REALLY scarce these days.

I guess this effort is the second best live one after "Live At Leeds"; although "Isle Of Whight" is very interesting as well (but not yet available for review). There is of course no need to talk about their legendary concert at Woodstock (only available in boot format - but yes, I have it since I am a Woodstock maniac amongst another hundred things).

There is also an incredible setlist of guests here. I don't praise them so much. They are pat of a wonderful event and by no means they overshadowed the real stars of the evening.

I can only tell you to get into this great live album. "You Better, You Bet" to do so. Let "See Them, Feel Them". I can tell you that you "Won't Get Fooled Again" doing so and that there are no "Substitue" to The Who. They might be from "My Generation" and not yours but don't get "Drowned", it's not yet "5'15" (only 2 AM in Brussels at the time of this review), but you'd better "Getting in Tune". "I Can't Explain" why I love The Who so much. Just ask Paul Weller why he feels "So Sad About Them".

I won't ask "My Wife" to discuss this album, she might prevent me to be the "Pinball Wizzard" and I definitely do not want to "Bargain". I just hope that my "Kids Are alright" while stepping into the "Magic Bus" of The Who. One of the very few legendary rock bands on earth still in activity. Last time I saw them was in June this year in Antwerp. I shouldn't have been there because of health problems but I really couln'd miss that one (although I missed the Tull on June, 1st in Brussels for the same reasons).

Four stars my prog friends, only because I would have hoped more "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia" songs. But WHO can blame THE WHO for not playing five hours in a row ? Not me. Thanks a lot Pete, Roger, Keith and John. You'll be present in my heart till I die. AND I MEAN IT.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130471) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 27, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At The Royal Albert Hall"