LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

The Who Live At The Royal Albert Hall album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2003

Disc One:
1. I Can't Explain (2:51)
2. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (4:33)
3. Pinball Wizard (3:44)
4. Relay (8:14)
5. My Wife (6:38)
6. The Kids Are Alright (6:12)
7. Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (4:12)
8. Bargain (6:52)
9. Magic Bus (10:05)
10. Who Are You (7:05)
11. Baba O'Riley (5:50)

Disc Two:
1. Drowned (6:38)
2. Heart to Hang Onto (4:41)
3. So Sad About Us (3:19)
4. I'm One (2:51)
5. Getting In Tune (6:21)
6. Behind Blue Eyes (3:48)
7. You Better You Bet (5:46)
8. The Real Me (5:27)
9. 5:15 (11:40)
10. Won't Get Fooled Again (9:12)
11. Substitute (3:20)
12. Let's See Action (5:15)
13. My Generation (5:30)
14. See Me, Feel Me (5:04)

Disc Three (Bonus Tracks):
1. I'm Free (2:50)
2. I Don't Even Know Myself (4:43)
3. Summertime Blues (3:20)
4. Young Man Blues (5:56)

Search THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall lyrics

- Jerry Capehart / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Eddie Cochran / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Mose Allison / featured on Disc 3 Track 4

Label: Steamhammer Us [Spv]
2 Discs; a limited edition releases contain a Bonus 3rd Disc which features four songs from The Who's last concert with John Entwistle, February 8, 2002.

Thanks to ClassicRocker for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Music

QuadropheniaQuadrophenia
Deluxe Edition
Geffen Records 2011
Guess Who The Way They Were Original SEALED LP 1976 RCA w/ Unreleased Tracks US $14.39 Buy It Now 30m 12s
2 ISLEY BROTHERS MUSIC CD?Between the Sheets?Who's That Lady?Caravan of Love US $3.99 [0 bids]
31m 16s
Pete Townshend LP White City 1985 In Shrink The Who David Gilmour M- US $11.99 Buy It Now 31m 25s
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT-ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK-FACTORY SEALED-64100 US $9.00 [0 bids]
31m 46s
BRAD PAISLEY.....WHO NEEDS PICTURES....MINT CD US $1.29 [0 bids]
31m 58s
THE WHO Who's Next 2013 UK vinyl picture disc LP + MP3 SEALED / NEW US $35.63 Buy It Now 32m 13s
POP SOUND 1970 RARE COLOURED VINYL POLYDOR RECORDS VINYL LP* WHO MAYALL TASTE US $22.60 Buy It Now 35m 29s
THE WHO SELL OUT TRACK RECORDS SUPER RARE LP RECORD US $299.99 Buy It Now 37m 43s
THE WHO - Who's Better, Who's Best - 1988 - CD - MCAD-8031 - UPC 0 76732-8031-2 US $4.99 [0 bids]
39m 8s
D D Hass Who's Hous'N? 12" Underground Connection Records 1991 US $14.57 Buy It Now 39m 15s
Who's Missing by The Who (CD, Jan-1995, Universal/Polygram) US $3.00 Buy It Now 39m 54s
BONFIRE / WHO'S FOOLING WHO / 1990 4 TRACK 12" EP US $8.08 Buy It Now 40m 49s
Thirty Years of Maximum R&B [Box] by Who (The) (CD, Jul-1994, 4 Discs, MCA... US $39.99 Buy It Now 40m 52s
Good News for People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse (CD, Apr-2004, Epic... US $4.00 Buy It Now 45m 22s
THE CREATION We Are Paintermen LP German MONO WHO UK FREAKBEAT PSYCH MOD BIRDS US $23.99 [0 bids]
45m 39s
Korn III: Remember Who You Are [Special Edition] [CD/DVD] [PA] [Digipak] by... US $6.99 Buy It Now 46m 32s
RARE GARAGE PSYCH JAMES T & THE WORKERS WHO CAN I TURN TO LTD EDITION MINT US $3.24 [0 bids]
47m 12s
The Figgs-The Man Who Fights Himself CD NEW US $16.92 Buy It Now 48m
You Know Who You Are US $7.03 Buy It Now 48m 44s
Andrew Jackson Jihad - People Who Can Eat People LP red vinyl US $69.99 Buy It Now 49m 5s
STRAY CATS, JO BOXERS, GUESS WHO THREE RECORD DEAL VINYL LP'S US $12.00 Buy It Now 49m 32s
101 STRINGS * WHO CAN FORGET? GLENN AND TOMMY * US $2.99 [0 bids]
50m 36s
KRIS KRISTOFFERSON 3 LP'S~Border Lord, Who's to Bless, Silver Tongue Devil US $9.99 [0 bids]
51m 43s
GUESS WHO-STAR BABY/MUSICONE-RCA 0217 VG+ 45 US $7.98 Buy It Now 53m 18s
Who Cares by Poor (Heavy Metal) (CD, Mar-1994, 550 Music) US $12.00 [0 bids]
55m 30s
Extended Versions - Who Guess New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $9.06 Buy It Now 56m 6s
MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY - by THE WHO 12" LP (DECCA DL79184) ROCK US $29.99 Buy It Now 58m 4s
The Who - Join Together - MINT 2 CD SET!!! (Pete Townshend) 1989 U.S. TOUR!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 59m 31s
AC/DC - Who Made Who Maximum Overdrive Atlantic Record LP Album New / Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 59m 37s
Who's Next by The Who (CD, Dec-2000, Polydor) US $6.95 Buy It Now 59m 56s
THE WHO/THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK-Original 1969--SHRINK WRAP US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h
Conway Twitty - WHO'S GONNA KNOW Promo Vinyl 7" Single [1989] - NM US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h
Connie Francis MGM 12588 You Were Only Fooling and Who's Sorry Now US $4.50 Buy It Now 1h
DEEP PURPLE - Who do we think are RARE ISRAELI LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
QUADROPHENIA - THE WHO ORIGINAL MOTION SOUNDTRACK - Double LP Record Album US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
The Who "My Generation" 2CD Deluxe Edition 17 Bonus Tracks Pete Townshend US $6.98 [2 bids]
Who Knew - Kevon Edmonds New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $22.13 Buy It Now 1h 8m
The Greatest of the Guess Who by The Guess Who (CD, Oct-1990, RCA) US $3.50 Buy It Now 1h 9m
The DONNAS Who Invited w/ UNRELEASE UK CD Single SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
SEVERE WARNING - Death To False Metal / A Good Day...But For Who DEMOS REISSUE US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Rose Of Mandaly Who Wouldn't be Jealous of you Ray Mille Brunswick 4131 US $2.97 [0 bids]
Look Who's Talking: The Album [Maxi Single] by Dr. Alban (CD, Sep-1995, Logic... US $0.01 [0 bids]
The Who "A Quick One" CD 1995 9 Bonus Tracks Roger Daltrey John Entwistle US $3.50 [0 bids]
PETE TOWNSHEND WHO CAME FIRST IMPORT LP RECORD US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Travis - Man Who (CD) - VERY GOOD - 24 HOUR POST!!! US $9.70 Buy It Now 1h 16m
The Who "The Who Sell Out" CD 1995 9 Bonus Tracks Roger Daltrey John Entwistle US $3.50 [0 bids]
SWING OUT SISTER 7" Single -Surrender/Who's To Blame,EX+ US $8.08 Buy It Now 1h 17m
THE WHO-FACE DANCES +5-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD LTD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - Promo Soundtrak US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
The Who "Magic Bus: The Who on Tour" CD 1988 Rarities B-Sides US $3.00 [1 bids]
4 Seasons - Around And Around VG++/M- / Wonder Who Lonesome Road 1967 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
THE WHO Accept No Substitute live CD Fillmore East 1969 Bog 011 Tommy sparks US $74.95 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Bill Cantos who are you Japan CD AOR US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
WHO'S GONNA PLAY THIS OLD PIANO JERRY LEE LEWIS 1972 MERCURY SR-61366 US $14.58 [0 bids]
Who THE WHO Had Enough White Label Promo USA 45 W/O PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
THE WHO Dangerous 1982 CD live at Maple Leaf Garden Toronto Midnight Blue silver US $74.95 Buy It Now 1h 26m
The Greatest Of The Guess Who {AYL1-3746} Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $2.50 [0 bids]
The Who "Tommy" 2CD 1984 MCA Pete Townshend Roger Daltrey John Entwistle US $4.00 [1 bids]
Who THE WHO Trick Of The Light White Label Promo USA 45 W/O PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (CD, Madonna, Green Day) - NICE! L@@K! US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
The Who-Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy-Vinyl LP Record-1979 M NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
The Spy Who Loved Me Orig Movie Score United Artists Rec. UA-LA774-H Sealed US $5.75 [0 bids]
THE WHO The Punk Meets the Godfather CD QUADROPHENIA acoustic demos Townshend US $74.95 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Who LP RECORDS FACE DANCES & ITS HARDS RARE * SEALED * US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
The Who "Live at Leeds" CD 1985 MCA Pete Townshend Roger Daltrey John Entwistle US $3.00 [4 bids]
The Who "Live at Leeds" CD Remastered 1995 MCA 8 Bonus Tracks US $3.50 [0 bids]
Alice Deejay : Who Needs Guitars Anyway - USA CD (2000) US $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 35m
STYLES P / SWIZZ BEATS "WHO WANT A PROBLEM" *MINT* 12" US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
DANA (R11062) WHO PUT THE LIGHTS OUT (1971) US $1.60 [0 bids]
THE WHO BBC Sessions 1967-1968 CD Pyramid silver rare alternateTownshend outtake US $74.95 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Rita Pavone: Heart / The Man Who Made Music 45 - RCA 47-9051 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Conway Twitty who will pray for me CD 1973 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
P.S. I LOVE YOU - FOR THOSE WHO STAY - PAPER85 US $17.81 Buy It Now 1h 38m
The Who "Who's Next" 2CD Deluxe Edition 20 Bonus Tracks Pete Townshend US $10.63 [2 bids]
Who THE WHO Long Live Rock White Label Promo USA 45 W/O PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
The Who PETE TOWNSHEND Interview with a Psychoderlict PROMO CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Who's Zoomin' Who? by Aretha Franklin (CD, Apr-2012, 2 Discs, FTG) NEW SS US $19.90 Buy It Now 1h 39m
ELTON JOHN Wrap Her Up / The Man Who Never Died, 7" 45 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
SEALED KC & THE SUNSHINE BAND Who Do You Love 78' Lp RECORD M+ US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
78 RPM RECORD/5) THE FOUR LADS/ WHO NEEDS YOU US $4.99 [0 bids]
BANKS & SHANE: Who Is It? (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
ARETHA FRANKLIN Who's Zoomin' Who? Vinyl LP Arista 1985 ~f US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Erasure-Who Needs Love Like That-2 versions PLUS 2 songs-Mute Records - 12 Inch! US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Who "Who's Next" CD 1984 MCA Pete Townshend John Entwistle Roger Daltrey US $1.75 [2 bids]
8-Track Tape Country KRIS KRISTOFFERSON WHO'S TO BLESS AND WHO'S TO BLAME US $5.00 [0 bids]
LEOTIS-WHO LOVES YOU BETTER 5 MIXES-MERCURY 874-675-1 VG+/VG 12" US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 43m
KID606 - WHO STILL KILL SOUND [JAPAN BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD US $24.19 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Who THE WHO 5:15 White Label Promo USA 45 W/O PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
THE WHO Exciting the Who CD Midas Touch silver Lifehouse demosTownshend outtake US $34.95 Buy It Now 1h 45m
AN ENCHANTED EVENING ERICH KUNZEL//THE MAN WHO STEALS THE FLAME SHURA GEHMAN CDS US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Who "Quadrophenia" 2CD 1985 MCA Pete Townshend Roger Daltrey John Entwistle US $4.50 [2 bids]
EX/EX !! Colosseum/Those Who Are About To Die Salute You/1969 Fontana LP US $213.87 Buy It Now 1h 45m
GEORGE HAMILTON IV - I WONDER WHO'S KISSING HER NOW 7" VINYL PROMO US $9.70 Buy It Now 1h 48m
The Who "Odds & Sods" CD Remastered 1998 MCA 12 Bonus Tracks US $4.00 [1 bids]
DR WHO - PEST CONTROL - PART 1 - TELE PROMO AUDIO CD US $2.09 Buy It Now 1h 48m
The Beatles 'Sound Of The Stars' UK Picture Sleeve & Single,The Who,Hollies Etc. US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
DR WHO - THE FEAST OF THE DROWNED - 2 DISCS - RADIO TIMES PROMO AUDIO CD US $3.87 Buy It Now 1h 49m
DR WHO - THE FEAST OF THE DROWNED - DISC 1 - RADIO TIMES PROMO CD US $2.09 Buy It Now 1h 49m
ATOMIC ROOSTER - Do You Know Who's Looking For You? 7" US $12.15 Buy It Now 1h 50m
DR WHO - THE RESURRECTION CASKET - DISC 1 OF 2 - RADIO TIMES PROMO CD US $2.09 Buy It Now 1h 50m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(23%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This was a benefit concert for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It was recorded on 27th November 2000. Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Star) who has been a regular drummer for The Who is a priviliged guest on this live performance.

Because it is a true live performance, believe me. The Who has always been a FANTASTIC live band. Out of the legendary sixties, very few (to none) have survived. And probably none at all can still achieve such great live appearences.

What The Who delivered here is just a wonderful collection of songs from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. It is particularly emotional to listen to disc III, which was the last live appearence of John Entwistle (which was recorded in February 2002). I have seen The Who three times live (out of four in my home country : Belgium). It has always be a very special moment in my life. These guys are giants. The type of guys that are REALLY scarce these days.

I guess this effort is the second best live one after "Live At Leeds"; although "Isle Of Whight" is very interesting as well (but not yet available for review). There is of course no need to talk about their legendary concert at Woodstock (only available in boot format - but yes, I have it since I am a Woodstock maniac amongst another hundred things).

There is also an incredible setlist of guests here. I don't praise them so much. They are pat of a wonderful event and by no means they overshadowed the real stars of the evening.

I can only tell you to get into this great live album. "You Better, You Bet" to do so. Let "See Them, Feel Them". I can tell you that you "Won't Get Fooled Again" doing so and that there are no "Substitue" to The Who. They might be from "My Generation" and not yours but don't get "Drowned", it's not yet "5'15" (only 2 AM in Brussels at the time of this review), but you'd better "Getting in Tune". "I Can't Explain" why I love The Who so much. Just ask Paul Weller why he feels "So Sad About Them".

I won't ask "My Wife" to discuss this album, she might prevent me to be the "Pinball Wizzard" and I definitely do not want to "Bargain". I just hope that my "Kids Are alright" while stepping into the "Magic Bus" of The Who. One of the very few legendary rock bands on earth still in activity. Last time I saw them was in June this year in Antwerp. I shouldn't have been there because of health problems but I really couln'd miss that one (although I missed the Tull on June, 1st in Brussels for the same reasons).

Four stars my prog friends, only because I would have hoped more "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia" songs. But WHO can blame THE WHO for not playing five hours in a row ? Not me. Thanks a lot Pete, Roger, Keith and John. You'll be present in my heart till I die. AND I MEAN IT.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130471) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 27, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At The Royal Albert Hall"