LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

The Who Live At The Royal Albert Hall album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2003

Disc One:
1. I Can't Explain (2:51)
2. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (4:33)
3. Pinball Wizard (3:44)
4. Relay (8:14)
5. My Wife (6:38)
6. The Kids Are Alright (6:12)
7. Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (4:12)
8. Bargain (6:52)
9. Magic Bus (10:05)
10. Who Are You (7:05)
11. Baba O'Riley (5:50)

Disc Two:
1. Drowned (6:38)
2. Heart to Hang Onto (4:41)
3. So Sad About Us (3:19)
4. I'm One (2:51)
5. Getting In Tune (6:21)
6. Behind Blue Eyes (3:48)
7. You Better You Bet (5:46)
8. The Real Me (5:27)
9. 5:15 (11:40)
10. Won't Get Fooled Again (9:12)
11. Substitute (3:20)
12. Let's See Action (5:15)
13. My Generation (5:30)
14. See Me, Feel Me (5:04)

Disc Three (Bonus Tracks):
1. I'm Free (2:50)
2. I Don't Even Know Myself (4:43)
3. Summertime Blues (3:20)
4. Young Man Blues (5:56)

Search THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall lyrics

- Jerry Capehart / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Eddie Cochran / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Mose Allison / featured on Disc 3 Track 4

Label: Steamhammer Us [Spv]
2 Discs; a limited edition releases contain a Bonus 3rd Disc which features four songs from The Who's last concert with John Entwistle, February 8, 2002.

Thanks to ClassicRocker for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Music

Mama Cass Elliot - It's Getting Better / Who's To Blame 45 1969 VG+ US $1.79 Buy It Now 33m 42s
THE WHO - SUMMER OF '79 - 32 Page Book/Programme in excellent condition US $34.13 Buy It Now 41m 5s
HAL GOODSON & Raiders "Later Baby" b/w "Who's Goona Be The Next..." SOLO 108 VG+ US $29.99 Buy It Now 42m 38s
45 RPM Record WHO'S CHEATIN WHO BY CHARLY MCCLAIN US $10.00 Buy It Now 44m 11s
Various Artists - Doctor Who Series 4-The Specials [CD New] US $17.69 Buy It Now 55m 11s
GARY WRIGHT - THE LIGHT OF SMILES 1977 VINYL LP WARNER WHO AM I US $1.29 Buy It Now 59m 28s
Smith Brothers - Who's Gonna Be At The Door / If You Took Your Love From Me 7" US $18.03 [0 bids]
WHO Live at Hull 1970 JAPAN MADE SHM 2 CD NEW US $51.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
The Wonder Who? (The 4 Seasons) - Lonesome Road / Around And Around 7" PS - Phi US $14.42 [0 bids]
Beck, Jeff - Who Else! NEW CD US $8.03 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Wayne Kemp - Award To An Angel / Darling Who's The Stranger 7" 45 - Decca - US $16.23 [0 bids]
The Four Seasons - Who Loves You - Hebrew Sleeve - RARE 1975 Israeli Israel LP US $14.24 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DEL WAY Brand New CD - "JUST WHO I AM" (Country Gospel) 13 Tracks US $11.25 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Spice Girls - Mama / Who Do You Think You Are Cd Single Brand New Un-used Rare US $9.37 Buy It Now 1h 28m
You'Ll Never Guessed Who Died [IMPORT] by Kinison, - CD NEW US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
THE WHO - WHO'S NEXT, 2013 EU vinyl PICTURE DISC LP + MP3, NEW - SEALED! US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Nurse With Wound - Who Can I Turn To Stereo - UD 049CD - ORIG 1996 UK CD US $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Saint Etienne - Hobart Paving / Who Do You Think You Are - Heavenly - HVN29CD US $21.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Piranhas p/s single - Zambezi / Who Needs You / Darabukkas US $5.61 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Knock Knock Who US $10.48 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Ian Prowse - Who Loves Ya Baby (NEW CD) US $19.18 Buy It Now 1h 43m
WHO PAINTED THE MOON? US $4.20 Buy It Now 1h 44m
ROGER DALTRY THE WHO (MUSIC) PHOTO PRINT 03 US $4.27 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Ornette Coleman Who's Crazy? David Izenzon Charles Moffett FREEDOM JAZZ CD US $69.99 [0 bids]
THE WHO BY NUMERS IN PLASTIC VINTAGE VINYL LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
TERRI STEVENS- 60's Sheet Music - WHO ARE WE US $23.89 Buy It Now 1h 46m
CD - Deckchair Poets - Who Needs Pyjamas? (2013) - PROG US $6.20 Buy It Now 1h 50m
The Who-1990 magazine advert US $8.52 Buy It Now 1h 51m
The Who 45 "You Better You Bet" w/Picture Sleeve US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Who You Are by Cary Brothers (CD, May-2007, Bluhammock Music) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
The Boy Who Trapped The Sun Dreaming like a fool CD Promo Single US $4.25 Buy It Now 1h 59m
The Leisure Society Save it for someone who cares CD Promo Single US $4.25 Buy It Now 2h
Pete Townshend The Who Signed Photograph Clasical US $213.31 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Pete Townshend The Who Signed Young Photograph US $213.31 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Debarge who's holding Donna now PERU US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
KRUX - III (3) HE WHO SLEEPS AMONGST THE STARS Leif Edling / Candlemass CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Natalie Cole - Ask a Woman Who Knows (KOREA)CD *Sealed* US $10.49 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Sinead O'Connor - She Who Dwells... - CD - (2CD) (HBCD0032 Hummingbird 2003) US $14.05 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Sapphires - Who Do You Love CD US $14.49 Buy It Now 2h 13m
CONNIE FRANCIS - Who's sorry now - US 7" Single US $14.50 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Who - Endless Wire CD AZ US $21.59 Buy It Now 2h 16m
The Who Who's Better. Who's Best CD Album US $2.95 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Who Wants to Be Your Lover/Cd5, Jimmy James, Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
WHO COVERS WHO VARIOUS ARTISTS JAPAN CD OBI Y7862 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Who's Zoomin Who, Aretha Franklin, Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Beverley Knight - Who I Am NR MINT! 24HR POST!! US $6.81 Buy It Now 2h 29m
The BBC Sessions by The Who CD Rare 2 Cd Set. Mint. US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 30m
WHO- ALLMAN BROTHERS -Rock Classics (5 Almost Famous Tracks) CD GREEK COLLECTION US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
David Bowie(7" Vinyl)Life On Mars / The Man Who Sold The World-RCA-UK-Ex/VG US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Boys Don't Cry - Who The Am Dam Do You Think You Am LP TEST PRESSING 1987 US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
The Zutons - Who Killed...... The Zutons (CD US $1.69 Buy It Now 2h 43m
THE WHO Official Merchandise Product Ceramic Mug - THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT US $11.86 Buy It Now 2h 44m
7" DAWM EP KNOCK THREE TIMES / HOME BRAZIL PRESS ROCK AND ROLL GUESS WHO 1970 EX US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
7" CREATIVE SOURCE EP WHO IS HE WHAT IS HE TO YOU FUNK SOUL GROOVE 1974 EX/NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
HORSLIPS. THE MAN WHO BUILT AMERICA. LYRICS SLEEVE. DJM. 1979. PROGRESSIVE ROCK. US $1.99 [0 bids]
Alice Deejay : Who Needs Guitars Anyway CD (2000) US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h
WHO DAT: NEW ORLEANS PARTY SONGS - NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 3h
NICK JONAS AND THE ADMINISTRATION WHO I AM Taiwan CD with OBI cd519 US $23.74 Buy It Now 3h
1965 The Supremes I Hear A Symphony / Who Could Ever Motown M-1083 VG+ Vinyl US $3.30 Buy It Now 3h 3m
The Englishman Who Went Up The Hill-1995 Soundtrack CD US $46.82 Buy It Now 3h 3m
The Who - Live At Leeds; 1995 Polydor (527 169-2) Aniversary Ed; Made In Germany US $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
NEW! SEALED MADONNA WHO'S THAT GIRL 12" CARTOON PICTURE DISC POSTER+ POP UP US $74.95 [0 bids]
Heart "Who Will You Run To" Oz 45rpm 7" US $5.62 Buy It Now 3h 13m
THE LILAC TIME 7" VINYL P/S THE GIRL WHO WAVES AT TRAINS LILAC 7 1989 EX US $7.25 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Picture Disc LP THE WHO US $25.00 [0 bids]
Charlatans Who We Touch Special Edition 2cd US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
BANKS, Darrell - I'm The One Who Loves You - 7" US $15.77 Buy It Now 3h 28m
ARETHA FRANKLIN Who's Zoomin' Who 1985 AUS P/S 7" 45 MINT US $9.37 Buy It Now 3h 34m
MEGADETH "PEACE SELLS...BUT WHO´S BUYING?", CD, 2004, RARE! US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
DR. ALBAN "LOOK WHO´S TALKING - THE ALBUM", LP, 1994, VERY RARE! US $35.99 Buy It Now 3h 36m
Who - Tommy(Remastered) (1996) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 3h 37m
BAHA MEN WHO LET THE DOGS OUT JAPAN CD OBI Y8124 US $5.99 [0 bids]
THE WHO THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT TOWNSEND DALTRY Keith Moon Rock Music VHS VIDEO US $18.74 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Girlyman - Remember Who I Am (2004) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 3h 43m
THE GUESS WHO, CANNED WHEAT, LP 1969 HOLLAND VG/G RCA 38.135 US $11.93 Buy It Now 3h 46m
THE GUESS WHO, ROAD FOOD, LP 1974 US EX+/EX-, INNER/SL + LYRIC SHEET APLI-0405 US $25.58 Buy It Now 3h 46m
BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE /THE GUESS WHO/ LP 1975 UK/US VG/VG+ US $8.52 Buy It Now 3h 46m
THE GUES WHO, LIVE AT THE PARAMOUNT, LP US EX/EX GATEFOLD/SL INNER/SL LSP-4779 US $25.58 Buy It Now 3h 46m
The Who Amazing Journey The Story Of The Who 2 Disc Collectors Edition DVD New US $15.34 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Doctor Who The Feast of The Drowned The RadioTimes Newspaper, Promo CD. US $3.40 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Journey Who's crying now PROMOTIONAL DJ AOR Rock PERU US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Anyone Who Had A Heart - Bacharach,Burt US $16.86 Buy It Now 3h 48m
FIX MY SINK DJ SNEAK FEAT. BEAR WHO?* CD SINGLE * US $12.17 Buy It Now 3h 51m
The Guess Who: Clap For The Wolfman / Road Food 7" 45 NM Canada Nimbus 9 US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Ready For The World: Oh Sheila / I'm The One Who Loves You 7" 45 NM Canada MCA US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
JOE BURKE - Vintage Sheet Music - IF IT RAINS WHO CARES? - By Edgar Leslie US $20.48 Buy It Now 3h 56m
BRITNEY SPEARS 3 X RARE AUSSIE MAGAZINES SAIN WHO PRINCE GERI HALIWELL US $9.36 [1 bids]
Journey: Who's Crying Now / Mother, Father 7" 45 NM Canada Columbia 18-02241 US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
ALAN JACKSON Who I Am CD BRAND NEW Bonus Track US $11.71 Buy It Now 4h 2m
THE BEATLES JOHN LENNON MCCARTNEY HARRISON 3 X RARE OZ MAGS AUSTRALIAN WHO MOJO US $11.24 [0 bids]
The Who ~ It's Hard/ Japan LP/ Sheet US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 4m
The Who Target Logo And Band Picture Black Tote Bag 100% Official Genuine NEW US $22.10 Buy It Now 4h 7m
THE WHO,LIVE AT LEEDS,1995 EARLYPRESSING,RARE OOP CD ALBUM US $6.81 Buy It Now 4h 10m
COLOSSEUM - Those who are about to die salute you - UK STL 5510 UNPLAYED LP US $153.58 Buy It Now 4h 11m
THE FOUR SEASONS Who Loves You 1975 OZ Warner VG+/VG++ US $6.56 Buy It Now 4h 12m
THE WHO-BLIND FAITH-JIMI HENDRIX-STONE THE CROSS Greece only Lp 1971 PSYCH US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE WHO-LIVE AT LEEDS POSTER+LYRICS RARE! Greek EX+1st press! US $29.99 [0 bids]
The Who Live at Pontiac Silverdome December 6th, 1975 CD mint condition! US $48.99 [0 bids]
a flock of seagulls - who's that girl - 7" vinyl single US $22.17 Buy It Now 4h 16m
LHB Tell 'Em Who We Are Loose CD. US $3.40 Buy It Now 4h 20m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(23%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This was a benefit concert for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It was recorded on 27th November 2000. Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Star) who has been a regular drummer for The Who is a priviliged guest on this live performance.

Because it is a true live performance, believe me. The Who has always been a FANTASTIC live band. Out of the legendary sixties, very few (to none) have survived. And probably none at all can still achieve such great live appearences.

What The Who delivered here is just a wonderful collection of songs from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. It is particularly emotional to listen to disc III, which was the last live appearence of John Entwistle (which was recorded in February 2002). I have seen The Who three times live (out of four in my home country : Belgium). It has always be a very special moment in my life. These guys are giants. The type of guys that are REALLY scarce these days.

I guess this effort is the second best live one after "Live At Leeds"; although "Isle Of Whight" is very interesting as well (but not yet available for review). There is of course no need to talk about their legendary concert at Woodstock (only available in boot format - but yes, I have it since I am a Woodstock maniac amongst another hundred things).

There is also an incredible setlist of guests here. I don't praise them so much. They are pat of a wonderful event and by no means they overshadowed the real stars of the evening.

I can only tell you to get into this great live album. "You Better, You Bet" to do so. Let "See Them, Feel Them". I can tell you that you "Won't Get Fooled Again" doing so and that there are no "Substitue" to The Who. They might be from "My Generation" and not yours but don't get "Drowned", it's not yet "5'15" (only 2 AM in Brussels at the time of this review), but you'd better "Getting in Tune". "I Can't Explain" why I love The Who so much. Just ask Paul Weller why he feels "So Sad About Them".

I won't ask "My Wife" to discuss this album, she might prevent me to be the "Pinball Wizzard" and I definitely do not want to "Bargain". I just hope that my "Kids Are alright" while stepping into the "Magic Bus" of The Who. One of the very few legendary rock bands on earth still in activity. Last time I saw them was in June this year in Antwerp. I shouldn't have been there because of health problems but I really couln'd miss that one (although I missed the Tull on June, 1st in Brussels for the same reasons).

Four stars my prog friends, only because I would have hoped more "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia" songs. But WHO can blame THE WHO for not playing five hours in a row ? Not me. Thanks a lot Pete, Roger, Keith and John. You'll be present in my heart till I die. AND I MEAN IT.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130471) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, July 27, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At The Royal Albert Hall"