LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

The Who Live At The Royal Albert Hall album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2003

Disc One:
1. I Can't Explain (2:51)
2. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (4:33)
3. Pinball Wizard (3:44)
4. Relay (8:14)
5. My Wife (6:38)
6. The Kids Are Alright (6:12)
7. Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand (4:12)
8. Bargain (6:52)
9. Magic Bus (10:05)
10. Who Are You (7:05)
11. Baba O'Riley (5:50)

Disc Two:
1. Drowned (6:38)
2. Heart to Hang Onto (4:41)
3. So Sad About Us (3:19)
4. I'm One (2:51)
5. Getting In Tune (6:21)
6. Behind Blue Eyes (3:48)
7. You Better You Bet (5:46)
8. The Real Me (5:27)
9. 5:15 (11:40)
10. Won't Get Fooled Again (9:12)
11. Substitute (3:20)
12. Let's See Action (5:15)
13. My Generation (5:30)
14. See Me, Feel Me (5:04)

Disc Three (Bonus Tracks):
1. I'm Free (2:50)
2. I Don't Even Know Myself (4:43)
3. Summertime Blues (3:20)
4. Young Man Blues (5:56)

Search THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall lyrics

- Jerry Capehart / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Eddie Cochran / featured on Disc 3 Track 3
- Mose Allison / featured on Disc 3 Track 4

Label: Steamhammer Us [Spv]
2 Discs; a limited edition releases contain a Bonus 3rd Disc which features four songs from The Who's last concert with John Entwistle, February 8, 2002.

Thanks to ClassicRocker for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Music

Tommy Live At The Royal Albert HallTommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall
UNIVERSAL 2017
Music DVD - WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall (Region code : 3) (Korea Edition)Music DVD - WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall (Region code : 3) (Korea Edition)
DAEGYEONG DVD
DVD Audio$17.00
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by Who (2004-01-06)Live at the Royal Albert Hall by Who (2004-01-06)
Steamhammer Us

Who CD single (CD5 / 5") Live At The Royal Albert Hall - Radio S... GER promo USD $44.43 Buy It Now 6h 11m
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (3 CD Set 2003) USD $3.42 [0 bids]
NEW The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD) USD $32.01 Buy It Now 1 day
WHO Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall TRIPLE LP VINYL European Eagle 2017 32 USD $48.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who (CD, Oct-2017, Eagle) USD $18.31 [0 bids]
Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who (Vinyl, Oct-2017, 3 Discs, Eagle. USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $30.00 Buy It Now
The Who Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall TRIPLE VINYL NEW (13TH OCT) USD $36.92 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2 CD SET NEW (13TH OCT) USD $17.53 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who - Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall (NEW 2 x CD) USD $19.11 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2003 3 Disc #101 USD $17.50 Buy It Now 3 days
WHO 4 LP Live At Royal Albert Hall EDDIE VEDDER PAUL WELLER ROCK GERMAN SEALED USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE WHO - TOMMY: LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 3LP SET MINT/SEALED + FREE UK P USD $43.51 Buy It Now 4 days
THE WHO - TOMMY: LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 2CD SET MINT/SEALED + FREE UK P USD $18.45 Buy It Now 4 days
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (3 CD Set 2003) USD $19.78 Buy It Now 4 days
THE WHO TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL CD - NEW RELEASE OCTOBER 2017 USD $16.09 Buy It Now 4 days
2017 JAPAN CD THE WHO Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall USD $38.00 Buy It Now 6 days
2017 JAPAN DVD + 2 CD THE WHO Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall w/ Bonus Track USD $78.00 Buy It Now 6 days
2017 JAPAN BLU-RAY + 2 CD WHO Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall w/ Bonus Track USD $88.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WHO 'TOMMY : LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL' 2 CD SET (2017) USD $16.16 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WHO Live at Royal Albert Hall CRGL-1001/3-3CD CD JAPAN 2003 OBI USD $104.26 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall Preview Sampler US 4-track promo only DVD USD $32.96 Buy It Now 7 days
THE WHO-TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL-JAPAN 2 CD I45 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL HYBIRD SACD 3CD DIGIPAK MADE IN GERMANY USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who (CD, Jun-2003, 3 Discs) Free Ship #JF52 USD $14.97 Buy It Now 8 days
Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2 CD The Who (Format: Audio CD) USD $19.07 Buy It Now 10 days
THE WHO - TOMMY: LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL (2CD) 2 CD NEW+ USD $25.43 Buy It Now 14 days
THE WHO - TOMMY: LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL (LIMITED ED.) 3 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $46.14 Buy It Now 14 days
Live at the Royal Albert Hall THE WHO 2 CD SET USD $14.27 Buy It Now 15 days
*NEW IN WRAP* LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 3 CD SET - THE WHO - (STEAMHAMMER) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Who - Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall [Vinyl New] USD $35.73 Buy It Now 18 days
Who - Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall [CD New] USD $16.43 Buy It Now 18 days
Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall - 2 DISC SET - Who (CD New) USD $16.23 Buy It Now 18 days
THE WHO Tommy - Live At the Royal Albert Hall JAPAN 2CD Ringo Starr Band USD $37.50 Buy It Now 19 days
THE WHO - TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 3-LP NEW MINT SEALED 2017 USD $43.51 Buy It Now 19 days
THE WHO - TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 2-CD NEW MINT SEALED 2017 USD $22.36 Buy It Now 19 days
Tommy Live At the Royal Albert Hall - Who Compact Disc USD $19.81 Buy It Now 20 days
Tommy Live At the Royal Albert Hall - Who USD $47.78 Buy It Now 20 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL with Adams Gallagher Jones USD $10.67 Buy It Now 20 days
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who (CD, Jun-2003, 3 Discs, Steamhammer) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Who **Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall **BRAND NEW 2 CD SET! USD $15.98 Buy It Now 20 days
Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall The Who CD (2017) Brand New Ships Worldwide USD $32.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Who - Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall - 3 x Vinyl LP USD $38.23 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who: Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall (3LPs) USD $42.49 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who 'Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall' (New 3 Vinyl Boxset) USD $46.15 Buy It Now 21 days
WHO, The - Tommy: Live At The Royal Albert Hall - Vinyl (gatefold 3xLP) USD $41.74 Buy It Now 21 days
Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall - Who 5034504168022 (CD Used Like New) USD $14.43 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who ?- Tommy Live at The Royal Albert Hall - NEW 3 x 12" Vinyl Lp Set 2017 USD $37.58 Buy It Now 21 days
Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who. USD $64.72 Buy It Now 22 days
Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall by The Who. USD $20.19 Buy It Now 22 days
The Who Tommy Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2xLP sealed vinyl USD $48.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Who - Tommy: Live At Royal Albert Hall 3LP NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (3 CD Set 2003) USD $13.18 Buy It Now 23 days
USED (GD) The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2003) (Audio CD) USD $32.01 Buy It Now 23 days
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (2003) 3 x cd USD $16.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE WHO 'TOMMY : LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL' Triple VINYL LP (2017) USD $38.18 Buy It Now 25 days
WHO-TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL CD NEW USD $18.72 Buy It Now 26 days
The Who - Tommy Live At The Royal Albert Hall [3LP] Triple vinyl, 2017 USD $45.00 Buy It Now 26 days
WHO-TOMMY LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.44 Buy It Now 27 days
The Who TOMMY: LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 2017 Gatefold NEW SEALED VINYL 3 LP USD $41.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE WHO / LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL With special guests - 4x VINYL LP'S USD $65.95 Buy It Now 27 days
The Who: Live At The Royal Albert Hall (CD) 3 CD SET WITH OUTER SLIP COVER USD $6.58 Buy It Now 29 days
The Who - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (2003) 3CD USD $7.90 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

THE WHO Live At The Royal Albert Hall reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This was a benefit concert for the Teenage Cancer Trust. It was recorded on 27th November 2000. Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Star) who has been a regular drummer for The Who is a priviliged guest on this live performance.

Because it is a true live performance, believe me. The Who has always been a FANTASTIC live band. Out of the legendary sixties, very few (to none) have survived. And probably none at all can still achieve such great live appearences.

What The Who delivered here is just a wonderful collection of songs from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. It is particularly emotional to listen to disc III, which was the last live appearence of John Entwistle (which was recorded in February 2002). I have seen The Who three times live (out of four in my home country : Belgium). It has always be a very special moment in my life. These guys are giants. The type of guys that are REALLY scarce these days.

I guess this effort is the second best live one after "Live At Leeds"; although "Isle Of Whight" is very interesting as well (but not yet available for review). There is of course no need to talk about their legendary concert at Woodstock (only available in boot format - but yes, I have it since I am a Woodstock maniac amongst another hundred things).

There is also an incredible setlist of guests here. I don't praise them so much. They are pat of a wonderful event and by no means they overshadowed the real stars of the evening.

I can only tell you to get into this great live album. "You Better, You Bet" to do so. Let "See Them, Feel Them". I can tell you that you "Won't Get Fooled Again" doing so and that there are no "Substitue" to The Who. They might be from "My Generation" and not yours but don't get "Drowned", it's not yet "5'15" (only 2 AM in Brussels at the time of this review), but you'd better "Getting in Tune". "I Can't Explain" why I love The Who so much. Just ask Paul Weller why he feels "So Sad About Them".

I won't ask "My Wife" to discuss this album, she might prevent me to be the "Pinball Wizzard" and I definitely do not want to "Bargain". I just hope that my "Kids Are alright" while stepping into the "Magic Bus" of The Who. One of the very few legendary rock bands on earth still in activity. Last time I saw them was in June this year in Antwerp. I shouldn't have been there because of health problems but I really couln'd miss that one (although I missed the Tull on June, 1st in Brussels for the same reasons).

Four stars my prog friends, only because I would have hoped more "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia" songs. But WHO can blame THE WHO for not playing five hours in a row ? Not me. Thanks a lot Pete, Roger, Keith and John. You'll be present in my heart till I die. AND I MEAN IT.

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At The Royal Albert Hall"