WHO´S LAST

The Who Who´s Last album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 1984

1. My Generation (3:23)
2. I Can`t Explain (2:27)
3. Substitute (2:46)
4. Behind Blue Eyes (3:30)
5. Baba O`Riley (5:12)
6. Boris the Spider (2:29)
7. Who Are You (6:28)
8. Pniball Wizard (2:50)
9. See Me, Feel Me (4:09)
10. Love Reign Over Me (4:39)
11. Long Live Rock (4:05)
12. Won`t Get Fooled Again (10:03)
13. Dr. Jimmy (4:35)
14. Magic Bus (5:49)
15. Summertime Blues (2:39)
16. Twist and Shout (3:53)

Search THE WHO Who´s Last lyrics

Search THE WHO Who´s Last tabs

- Roger Daltrey / vocals, harmonica
- Pete Townshend / guitar, vocals
- John Entwistle / bass, vocals
- Kenney Jones / drums
- Tim Gorman / keyboards

L.P., U.S.: MCA MCA2-8018 (2 L.P.s) (cover shown on this page)
C.D., U.S. : MCA MCAD-8018 (1 C.D.) (cover shown on this page)
L.P., U.K.: MCA WHO 1 (2 L.P.s) (different cover to the U.S. edition)
C.D., U.K.: MCA MCAD WHO 1(2 C.D.s) (different cover to the U.S. edition)
Also released in Europe in one C.D.In 1991 as "The Who Live - The Star Collection", MCA MCD 17759 (as part of the "The Star Collection" series, with a third different cover).

Thanks to Guillermo for the addition
and to Guillermo for the last updates

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Who´s Last Music

QuadropheniaQuadrophenia
Deluxe Edition
Geffen Records 2011
LOT OF 186 CLASSIC ROCK CASSETTES / ZEPPELIN FLOYD BEATLES KISS STONES WHO DEAD US $81.00 [12 bids]
30m 38s
David Ruffin - Who I Am - 1975 Motown LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 30m 49s
Emile Ford - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now 1962 7" Ex Piccadilly 7N35033 US $6.48 Buy It Now 30m 54s
THE GUESS WHO-ROCKIN'-LP-RCA VICTOR-4602 GATEFOLD VG+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
31m 32s
(H559) Davincis Band, Who We Are - DJ CD US $3.65 Buy It Now 34m 11s
AC/DC "Who Made Who" Epic/EK 80211 (CD, 2003) US $7.99 Buy It Now 34m 55s
GURU JOSH Who'S Law Is It Anyway 7" Ps, Orig Version B/W Speedball Edit, Pb 436 US $6.48 Buy It Now 35m 8s
HAZELL DEAN Who'S Leaving Who 7" Ps, B/W Whatever I Do, Em 45 (Ex-/Ex-) US $6.48 Buy It Now 36m 17s
THE WHO -SELL OUT LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 36m 31s
Dean Martin Remember Me I'm the One Who Loves You Reprise Records 6170 LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
36m 50s
HEART Who Will You Run To 7" Ps US $8.10 Buy It Now 36m 51s
CONWAY TWITTY "WHO'S GONNA KNOW" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 38m 6s
The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II RCA APL1-0269 Stereo 1973 Dynaflex G-Fold US $4.99 [0 bids]
38m 47s
The Man Who Would Be King [Original Soundtrack] by Maurice Jarre (CD, Bay Cities US $22.00 [0 bids]
39m 18s
HURRICANE SMITH Oh Babe What Would You Say 7" B/W Who Was It, 6218 (Vinyl Ex- L US $8.10 Buy It Now 40m 48s
THE SPORTS - WHO LISTENS TO THE RADIO - ARISTA NEW WAVE US $6.99 Buy It Now 41m 49s
The Who- Magic Bus and The Who Sings My Generation LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 41m 53s
THE WHO THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT 2 RECORD SET WITH BOOKLET NEAR MINT VINYL RECORDS US $5.99 [0 bids]
42m
SYLVESTER - I (WHO HAVE NOTHING) - FANTASY DISCO 12" US $8.99 Buy It Now 42m 25s
Tom Jones LP Lot: "I Who Have Nothing" and "Live in Las Vegas" (used records) US $3.00 [0 bids]
42m 43s
The Who record album Odds & Sods with poster US $11.99 Buy It Now 43m 48s
Pop Hip cD Hop R&B Michael Avery Who's loving you now? EP Single Soul US $0.75 [0 bids]
44m 27s
WHOSE WHO The Fun We ARIZONA GARAGE MOODY PSYCHEDELIC POP 45 Splitsound M-HEAR US $9.99 [0 bids]
46m 10s
JELLYBEAN FEATURING ELISA FIORILLO Who Found Who 7" Picture Disc US $9.73 Buy It Now 46m 48s
THE GIRL WHO CAME TO SUPPER / FLORENCE HENDERSON REEL TO REEL TAPE TESTED US $7.99 [0 bids]
46m 50s
JELLYBEAN FEATURING ELISA FIORILLO Who Found Who 7" Ps, 7 Inch Edit B/W Uptown US $4.86 Buy It Now 46m 52s
The Who- Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy, Best Of, 1980 MCA, Townshend, Daltry Moon US $1.99 [0 bids]
47m 19s
IMPERIALS: Who's Gonna Love Me (rare soul vinyl LP) US $40.00 Buy It Now 47m 34s
3 Blur cd singles: Stereotypes & The Man Who Left Himself + On Your Own cds 1&2 US $1.61 [0 bids]
47m 41s
Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?, Vol. 2 by Various Artists (CD, Jul-2004,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 49m 39s
1993 - Da Youngsta's - Crewz Pop / Who's The Mic Wrecka - PETE ROCK - TREACH US $9.99 Buy It Now 50m 36s
(283I) Sebastien Grainger, Who Do We Care For? - DJ CD US $4.86 Buy It Now 50m 58s
TONY BENNETT - Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me), RED VINYL PR 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 51m 7s
JOURNEY Who'S Crying Now 7" Ps, 1988 Issue, B/W Open Arms, 654541 7 US $9.73 Buy It Now 51m 17s
MGM 10010 JIMMY DORSEY 78 RPM / WHO KNOW'S? - TIME AFTER TIME US $10.00 [0 bids]
51m 34s
WHO INVENTED THE MIRROR - COMPANION-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
52m 55s
THE CORAL - Who's Gonna Find Me (UK 3 Tk Enh CD Single) US $24.35 Buy It Now 52m 55s
The Who Meaty Beaty Big & Bouncy Track Records A1 B1 First Pressing 12" Vinyl LP US $29.22 Buy It Now 56m 51s
Woodstock Soundtrack. - Various Artists LP NEW SEALED 1970 JIMI CSNY WHO SANTANA US $99.99 Buy It Now 58m 4s
Van Der Graff Generator / PSYCH -  H to HE Who US  US $27.77 Buy It Now 58m 53s
THE WHO "Lifehouse & Quadrophenia Demos" Primadonna/PD086/87 (CD, 1995) US $59.99 Buy It Now 58m 57s
The Who - It's Hard - POLYDOR RED FACE CD RARE US $73.07 Buy It Now 59m 11s
The Man Who Wasn't There (2001 film) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h
The Who, on Decca No 32156, "Doctor, Doctor/Pictures of Lily." US $0.99 [0 bids]
1h
Madonna and Various - Who's That Girl OST Soundtrack LP in SHRINK VG/VG+ US $8.71 Buy It Now 1h 2m
THE WHO "The Who Sings My Generation" MCA/MCAD-31330 (CD,1988) US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Rap Feat. Naughty By Nature 12 DA YOUNGESTER'S Who's The Mic Wrecka on EW US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
DAVID BOWIE Space Oddity / The Man Who Sold The World 7" USA PICTURE SLEEVE US $12.98 Buy It Now 1h 5m
(DV851) Melophobia, Who Will Remain Standing - 2009 CD US $9.91 Buy It Now 1h 6m
MADONNA Who'S That Girl 7" Ps, French Issue, B/W White Heat. 928 341-7 US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Boy Who Never - Pigg,Landon US $6.50 Buy It Now 1h 8m
THE WHO MAXIMUM R&B 4 CD BOX SET SEALED NEW 30 YEARS OF THE WHO Rolling Stones US $34.99 [0 bids]
RCA Victor 78rpm Single - THREE SUNS Sweetheart Serenade / Who Were You Kissing US $7.25 Buy It Now 1h 11m
HOUSE OF PAIN / WHO'S THE MAN? B/W KICK SOME / 45 RPM / RAP HIP-HOP US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Harry Nilsson Tokens Main Ingredient Guess Who Various Invisible Moods 2 LP VG+ US $12.90 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Elton John Who Wears These Shoes (PS) 12" Vinyl Single US $13.81 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Who Are You [Bonus Track] by The Who (1992, Mobile Fidelity) MFSL Gold CD NMint+ US $34.99 [1 bids]
ANNE MURRAY 1988 45 RPM "WHO BUT YOU" "...CURIOUS" VG+ US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
THE WHO - MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY-LP/Vinyl/Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
THE WHO**1970: LIVE AT LEEDS**CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 1h 18m
TOM JONES I (WHO) HAVING NOTHING TESTED 8 TRACK TAPE US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
THE WHO "BBC Sessions" MCA/088 111 960-2 (CD, 2000) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
London Philharmonic Orchestra Who's Serious-Symphonic Music of The Who(CD,1998) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Who, on Decca 732465, "Pinball Wizard/Dogs Part Two" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Aretha Franklin Who's Zoomin' Who 7" Single US $6.50 Buy It Now 1h 26m
MARIE OSMOND "Who's Sorry Now" MGM 4979 Records Album LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
LILLO THOMAS 12" Who Do You Think You Are? 5.10 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
THE WHO "Maximum BBC" Red Robin/ROB-1041 (CD, 1994) US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
FAMOUS FLAMES: Who Am I / Nobody Knows But My Baby And Me 45 Soul US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Who I Am by Alan Jackson ~CD~Very Good Condition~Fast 1st Class Mail US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 28m
COME, YOU WHO LABOR VINCE AMBROSETTI US $24.86 Buy It Now 1h 29m
2013 BOX THE WHO QUADROPHENIA JAPAN PLATINUM SHM MINI LP CD HR CUTTING US $58.80 Buy It Now 1h 29m
My Generation [Deluxe Edition] by The Who (2002, Universal) 2 CD Mint OOP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Judy Collins-Who Knows Where The Time Goes-LP-Gate US $2.99 [0 bids]
DYSLESIA WHO DARES WINS CD NEW! RARE! US $7.99 [0 bids]
RACHEL SWEET I Go To Pieces 7" Ps, B/W Who Does Lisa Like, Buy 44 US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 36m
THE WHO "THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT" 2-LP MCA2-11005 1979 MCA US $12.50 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Ian Ball - Gomez - WHO GOES THERE CD - NM US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
The Who "Live at Leeds" - "Summertime Blues" US $4.59 [1 bids]
MINT- ORIG PRESSING MONO GARAGE LP~THE WHO~HAPPY JACK~DECCA~HEAR US $139.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Endless Wire [Digipak] [Limited] by The Who (CD, Oct-2006, 2 Discs, Universal... US $3.99 [0 bids]
SANDIE SHAW Anyone Who Had A Heart 7" Ps, Rare 1982 Vinyl Single, B/W Instrumen US $11.35 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Baha Men Who Let The Dogs Out CD US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
THE WHO - MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY LP ORIGINAL DECCA GATEFOLD EXCELLENT US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
EDWIN STARR 45 Who Is The Leader Of The People (promo) - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
QUEEN, McCARTNEY, THE WHO & MORE ( CONCERTS FOR THE PEOPLE OF KAMPUCHEA ) VG+ LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
ANNIE DRESSNER - STRANGERS WHO KNEW EACH OTHER'S NAMES NEW CD US $21.58 Buy It Now 1h 48m
SHRINKWRAPPED The Who Live At Leeds SEALED USA 1973 LP NO BARCODE RECORD STICKER US $19.99 [0 bids]
DEAN MARTIN - (Remember Me) I'm The One Who Loves You - LP MONO - Reprise R6170 US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Who Tommy DL 75127 Decca Records 1969 LP US $68.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Rushmore Cat Stevens The Who John Lennon The Faces The Kink NEW FREE SHIPPING US $8.88 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE WHO -(LP)- MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY -1979 REISSUE OF THE 1971 LP-MCA-37001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
The Edge Do Ya Dirt / Who's Dat Chick 12" Represent RP 834 VG+/VG+ Hip Hop US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
ELTON JOHN WRAP HER UP/MAN WHO NEVER DIED 1985 45 RPM US $2.98 Buy It Now 1h 55m
The Many Moods of Stereo LP VG+ Condition MICHAEL NESMITH The Guess Who CHET ATK US $1.00 [0 bids]
Mel Carter Clydie King 45 RPM Philips Records Promo Broadcast Who Do You Love US $14.99 [1 bids]
GUESS WHO - SO LONG BANNATYNE / # 10 (IMPORT) NEW CD US $20.86 Buy It Now 1h 59m
JOHNNY BOND: The Man Who Comes Around LP (Mono, some foxing on back cover) Coun US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
BENNETT People Who Don't Know Anything Classical NM LP US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 59m
THE WHO ENDLESS WIRE 2CD 1 DVD SEALED HARD TO FIND US $9.99 [0 bids]
2h

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Who´s Last ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(30%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE WHO Who´s Last reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars In early 1982, I bought the "Concerts for the People of Kampuchea" album (not re-released yet on C.D., I think). It has a full record side recorded by The Who (Side One). The songs included in that album are : "Baba O`Riley", "Sister Disco", "Behind Blue Eyes" and "See Me,Feel Me". Those Concerts for Kampuchea were done in late December 1979, organized by Paul McCartney and the UNICEF to help the people of Kampuchea who were leaving their country due to internal political problems. The Who played then a concert of three hours of duration. It was the only band who did that, so maybe that was the reason to give them a full side of the 2 L.P. set. Other bands in those concerts were The Pretenders, Elvis Costello and The Attractions, Rockpile, Queen, Ian Dury and the Blockheads, The Clash, The Specials, Paul McCartney and Wings, and an "All Stars Band" called Rockestra, led by Paul McCartney, which included three members of Led Zeppelin (Bonham, Jones and Plant), and other members of other bands, like Wings, The Who, The Pretenders, etc. The album is very good, and I particularly liked the songs which were played by The Who, which sound very well played, with energy and feeling. Maybe it was the first time that I listened to The Who with Kenney Jones on drums (and also with John Bundrick on keyboards, plus a horns section in "See Me, Feel Me"). Years later I listened to this "Who`s Last" album on the Radio (in 1986), and I didn`t like it very much. But in mid 1998 I listened again to the "Kampuchea" album and I decided to buy this "Who`s Last" album. I didn`t find it in the record shops, but I bought a C.D. called "The Who Live - The Star Collection", which, as I discovered in the Internet later, was another edition (in one C.D.) of "Who`s Last".

In comparison to the recording quality of the "Kampuchea" album, the recording quality of "Who`s Last" is not as good, and also the performances of some of the songs are not as good. If Jones sounds energetic in the "Kampuchea" album, in "Who`s Last" his drums are not as good, and in some cases lack energy. "Who`s Last" was compiled to finish the recording contract of The Who after they split in late 1983, and it was recorded in their North American "Farewell Tour" in late 1982. Jones is not the only one musician who doesn`t sound very well. The other members of the band also sound with lack of energy, making mistakes in some parts, and without very much interest in the tour. As I read in other reviews, it seems that the compilation of this album was also done without very much interest, only to release a "Greatest Hits Live album", deleting the posibility of inclusion of songs from their "Face Dances" and "It`s Hard" studio albums (like "You Better You Bet", "Dangerous" and "Emminence Front") which were the most recent then. Despite all these things, there are some good performances of songs, like "Substitute", "Love Reign Over Me", "Won`t Get Fooled Again" (with very good drums by Jones), "Dr. Jimmy" (in an abridged version) and "Summertime Blues". But as a whole, the album is disappointing in quality, and maybe it was one of the reasons why it was out of print for several years.

This album was released with different covers in the U.K. and in the U.S. Also the "Live-The Star Collection" was released with a different cover which has a photo of a younger Roger Daltrey.

For their "Farewell Tour", keyboards player John "Rabbit" Bundrick was substituted by Tim Gorman.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#130560) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post a review of THE WHO "Who´s Last"