WE TOO ARE CONCERNED / WE ARE TOO CONCERNED

Post Rock/Math rock

We vs. Death We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned album cover

Buy WE VS. DEATH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. And How To Translate It (4:26)
2. Pictures From Stanford (5:13)
3. Snow Cushioned Fall (7:30)
4. One Light Will Do (2:36)
5. Thomas Corner And The Vally Houses (4:34)
6. [Yes,] We Went To Novgorod (4:04)
7. Mother And Father And Me (6:06)
8. Fieldfire (6:30)

DVD Track listing:
1. Thomas Corner And The Vally Houses (4:34)
2. Mother And Father And Me (6:06)
3. One Light Will Do (2:36)

Search WE VS. DEATH We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned lyrics

- Wouter Kors / guitar
- Gerben Houwer / drums

Zabel Muziek ZB-045

Includes DVD

Thanks to chamberry for the addition

WE VS. DEATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WE VS. DEATH We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
A Black House, A Coloured HomeA Black House, A Coloured Home
Beep! Beep! Back up the Truck 2011

More places to buy WE VS. DEATH music online Buy WE VS. DEATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WE VS. DEATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WE VS. DEATH We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned ratings distribution

WE VS. DEATH We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
3 stars I usually find post-rock horrendously boring, but I really enjoy this band and I'd probably say they are my favorite in the genre. It's gotta be the horns.

Most post-rock seems to be very slow and monotonous, but this band adds a new dynamic. It still sounds like post-rock, but is frequently sped up. The addition of horns also add a great standout element. The music occasionally seems cinematic, like walking through the park in autumn while a guy on a distant bench blows a trumpet at me.

"Pictures from Stanford" and "Snow Cushioned the Fall" drag the album down a little bit, being the monotonous post-rock that I mentioned earlier. I know minimalism is normally the game in the post-rock genre, but I don't really care too much for it myself. The rest of the album, however, is quite dynamic and fun.

Post-rock fans should enjoy this, or anyone a fan of the band Algernon will probably find something to like here. This, in my opinion, is higher quality post-rock, and is available for free on the internet. So, check it out if your interested; you might like what you hear.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#434256) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post a review of WE VS. DEATH "We Too Are Concerned / We Are Too Concerned"