THE EREYN CHRONICLES PART I

Anthropia

Anthropia The Ereyn Chronicles Part I album cover

Buy ANTHROPIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Welcome To Ereyn (2:35)
2. Question Of Honour (6:41)
3. Lords Of A World (6:34)
4. Through The Sleeping Seaweed (8:18)
5. Forgotten (8:58)
6. Lion-Snake (5:29)
7. Where The Secrets Lie (8:44)
8. The Walk Among The Ruins (1:10)
9. In The Maze Of A Nightmare (9:35)
10. The Desert Of Jewels (10:12)

Search ANTHROPIA The Ereyn Chronicles Part I lyrics

Search ANTHROPIA The Ereyn Chronicles Part I tabs

- Hugues "Hugo" Lefebvre / vocals,guitars,bass
- Damien Rainaud / drums
- Yann Mouhad / guitars
- Marie-Eve "Mève" Orengo / vocals
- Nathalie Olmi / vocals

CD Magna Carta (2006)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition

ANTHROPIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANTHROPIA The Ereyn Chronicles Part I Music

Chain ReactionChain Reaction
CD Baby 2009
Ereyn Chronicles: Part 1 the Journey of BeginningsEreyn Chronicles: Part 1 the Journey of Beginnings
Magna Carta 2006
Acoustic ReactionsAcoustic Reactions
CD Baby 2010

More places to buy ANTHROPIA music online Buy ANTHROPIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANTHROPIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANTHROPIA The Ereyn Chronicles Part I ratings distribution

ANTHROPIA The Ereyn Chronicles Part I reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Splendid, this one really managed to talk with me (metaphorically said, we talked about metal screaming, power metal, concept albums and metal guitar solos). This album really has everything that proper prog album should have. Except these things, it also managed to get through my little depression and let me embrace prog metal. Most important thing is that they're approaching to this crossover of prog metal and power metal with unique style. They're simply making it interesting, feeling new by combining old, trusty parts with new elements. And it works, you feel like you're listening "full" music. It's wild and energetic, but not cheap and noisy (even it's quite loud, due to power metal attributes). But that's just promising beginning, later on, it turns out that they don't offer too much and these wonderful and innovative ideas are repeating. That's bad (I've tried to track my first listen as I was changing my mind). They're literally losing power as album goes by.

3(-) with sad heart, because start of this was promising. I gave it a chance later on, but it's still the same.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#246514) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 stars A very promising first album for this band. Hugo the leader is the one without who this album would not exist: music, lyrics, vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards... The result is impressive : death metal (Megadeath-like) mixed with touches of progressive music. I recommend this album for those who ... (read more)

Report this review (#178724) | Posted by ToNy06 | Sunday, August 03, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This band definatly deserves attention. I'm suprised that the album is not rated. It is a bit on the heavy side, some classical vocals, but where to put it and with what band to compare it. Difficult. Vocals maybe Fates Warning with a twist of Halford. Qua music maybe a little bit of Tiles, Mob ... (read more)

Report this review (#161877) | Posted by Hét LICHAAM | Friday, February 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANTHROPIA "The Ereyn Chronicles Part I"