BECOME

Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Day By Day (3:53)
2. Like Him (5:29)
3. The Damned (4:30)
4. Temple In The Storm (6:14)
5. Blinding My Eyes (3:49)
6. The Secret (4:13)
7. What I've Become (8:38)
8. In The Blink Of An Eye (7:35)
9. Untitled (6:22)

- Andreas Blomqvist / bass
- Johnny Sandin / drums
- Andi Kravljaca / vocals

CD Lion Music (2005)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition

SEVENTH WONDER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SEVENTH WONDER Become Music

Waiting in the WingsWaiting in the Wings
Lion Music Finland 2006
BecomeBecome
Lion Music Finland 2005
ain't nothing gonna break us up 45 rpm singleain't nothing gonna break us up 45 rpm single
ABET
Vinyl$12.00 (used)
SEVENTH WONDER Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up 1974 soul r&b group harmony 7" NM US $6.95 Buy It Now 14h 56m
Modern Soul 45 SEVENTH WONDER I Enjoy Ya on Chcolate Ci US $0.99 [0 bids]
"R&B Soul" "Seventh Wonder" "For The Good Times" "Part 1&2" "Rare 45" US $9.99 [0 bids]
SEVENTH WONDER-THE GREAT ESCAPE-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F25 US $28.50 Buy It Now 2 days
SEVENTH WONDER 45 promo AIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK US UP US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SEVENTH WONDER - Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up/Let's US $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RECORD SEVENTH WONDER - I ENJOY YA B/W MISSIN' OUT CC 3207 US $9.48 Buy It Now 4 days
Seventh Wonder - For The Good Times ORIG ABET USA 7" US $8.14 Buy It Now 4 days
SEVENTH WONDER BECOME ADVANCED SEALED PROMO CD 2005 RARE LION MUSIC RECORDS US $7.00 [0 bids]
Seventh Wonder Abet 9454 For The Good Times Part 1 Part 2 45rpm US $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Seventh Wonder - Words Don't Say Enough [CD New] US $36.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Seventh Wonder: For The Good Times Part I / Part II 45 - Soul US $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SEVENTH WONDER: Let's Stop Kidding / Ain't Nothing Gonna Break ABET SOUL 9456 45 US $1.99 Buy It Now 6 days
SEVENTH WONDER Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up 45 VG++ US 1974 orig Abet 9456 US $17.98 Buy It Now 7 days
SEVENTH WONDER FOR THE GOOD TIME PART 1 & 2 45 ABET US $3.98 Buy It Now 8 days
DEPARTURE Hitch A Ride + 1 JAPAN CD Journey Survivor Message Seventh Wonder US $24.50 Buy It Now 8 days
SEVENTH WONDER~AIN'T NOTHING GONNA BREAK US UP~NEAR MINT~ABET~~NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Seventh Wonder: For the Good Times / part 2 [Unplayed Copy] US $6.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Seventh Wonder Chocolate City DJ 3207 I Enjoy Ya US $4.50 Buy It Now 12 days
SEVENTH WONDER For The Good Times Pt 1 & 2 ABET 9434 - killer Deep Soul US $4.89 Buy It Now 13 days
Seventh Wonder 45 Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up, Let's Stop Kidding Promo Abet US $11.00 Buy It Now 14 days
SEVENTH WONDER - BECOME [SEVENTH WONDER] - NEW CD US $14.30 Buy It Now 14 days
Seventh Wonder NM soul promo 45 rpm "For The Good Times" US $4.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Seventh Wonder 45 LIVING MY LIFE JUST FOR YOU / SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL ` VG++ US $14.76 Buy It Now 15 days
Seventh Wonder 45 FOR THE GOOD TIMES / part 2 ` VG++ US $2.46 Buy It Now 15 days
Seventh Wonder 45 MY LOVE AIN'T NEVER BEEN THIS WAY / WE ARE SO IN LOVE ` VG++ US $8.19 Buy It Now 15 days
SEVENTH WONDER - WAITING IN THE WINGS * - NEW CD US $12.32 Buy It Now 15 days
SEVENTH WONDER - MERCY FALLS NEW CD US $25.79 Buy It Now 15 days
SEVENTH WONDER - For The Good Times (Promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
SEVENTH WONDER - THE GREAT ESCAPE [SEVENTH WONDER] - NEW CD US $15.07 Buy It Now 15 days
Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 16 days
SEVENTH WONDER "FOR THE GOOD TIMES / PART 2" 45 NEAR MINT US $5.75 Buy It Now 16 days
Seventh Wonder Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up / Let's Stop Kidding Vinyl 45 US $2.49 Buy It Now 16 days
SEVENTH WONDER: Ain't Nothing Gonna Break Us Up / Let's Stop Kidding Ourselves US $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls CD US $22.23 Buy It Now 17 days
SEVENTH WONDER: I Enjoy Ya / Missin' Out (soul vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 18 days
SEVENTH WONDER 45 For The Good Times - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
James Brown Seventh Wonder (New CD) US $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
KACI paradise CD 4 track metro radio edit enhanced disc b/w seventh wonder of th US $8.14 Buy It Now 21 days
Seventh Wonder 45 I ENJOY YA mono / stereo ~ VG+ soul US $2.87 Buy It Now 21 days
SEVENTH WONDER for the good times 7" b/w part ii (cs2041) uk contempo 1973 US $8.14 Buy It Now 22 days
Seventh Wonder - For The Good Times Part 1 & 2 45 rpm 1973 US $2.25 Buy It Now 23 days
Seventh Wonder- Become, Waiting In The Wings, Mercy Falls, The Great Escape, 4CD US $75.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Seventh Wonder Abet 45 Record #9454 VG For The Good Times Part I US $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
SEVENTH WONDER - FOR THE GOOD TIMES - 45 NORTHERN SOUL US $7.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Seventh Wonder-The Great Escape CD NEW US $18.08 Buy It Now 25 days
Seventh Wonder 45 "For The Good Times" US $2.49 Buy It Now 25 days
SEVENTH WONDER - THINGS TO COME - GULL - GULP 1001 US $1.61 Buy It Now 26 days
SEVENTH WONDER I Enjoy Ya b/w Missin Out STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SOUL 45 RPM - SEVENTH WONDER - ABET 9454 - "FOR THE GOOD TIMES" Parts I/II US $7.50 Buy It Now 27 days
Seventh Wonder - Words Don't Say Enough/Thunder (Music CD) US $24.09 Buy It Now 27 days
James Brown - Seventh Wonder - New Live RReMark 10 Song Soul CD! US $2.99 Buy It Now 28 days
NM SOUL 45 SEVENTH WONDER - MISSING OUT / I ENJOY YA - CHOCOLATE CITY CC 3207 US $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
SEVENTH WONDER AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA BREAK US UP 45 SOUL US $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SEVENTH WONDER music online Buy SEVENTH WONDER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SEVENTH WONDER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SEVENTH WONDER Become ratings distribution

SEVENTH WONDER Become reviews

3 stars The biggest issue I have with this album is the sound quality, it's not that good at all. The band produced it themselves which was definitely a mistake considering this is their debut.Too bad because I really like their music, but lookiing around the Internet I noticed a few others also have my opinion about the production. On the other hand there are a lot of high marks out there for this one.The talent is here in spades that's for sure.

"Day By Day" has a good intro as it kicks in quickly with vocals close behind. An instrumental interlude 2 1/2 minutes in features some great guitar. Vocals are back a minute later. "Like Him" has some growly bass on it I just wish the sound was better.Tasteful guitar 2 1/2 minutes in then a brief calm. Chunky bass a minute later as the guitar grinds away. "The Damned" eventually overruns us with a stampede of drums.Vocals have some passion to them. Just a really good rhythm to this one. A synths solo 3 minutes in. "Temple In The Storm" opens with some great sounding riffs as the singer yells out. Excellent bass lines as usual as spoken words come in followed by some cool guitar. Vocals after a minute. Good song.

"Blinding My Eyes" opens with multi vocals then a heavy drum section takes over as guitar solos over top. Huge bass in this one. The guitar starts to rip it up after 2 minutes. "The Secret" is fairly heavy. Reserved vocals before a minute but they do get passionate. Not a fan of this one but I love the bass and the guitar later. "What I've Become" is my favourite. An eagle cries out as spoken words come in while the wind blows. A slowly grinding guitar comes in followed by heaviness 1 1/2 minutes in. Vocals a minute later. A calm after 5 1/2 minutes followed by some outstanding guitar and bass. Great tune. "In The Blink Of An Eye" is ridiculously good for the first minute, a metal storm really and then it calms down.

Parts of this record sound like it was recorded in a garage or something.Thankfully the next album by this band is a huge improvement in many ways.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#203776) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 stars This album is just average for me. It's definitely a more power emphasized progressive album than its successors, which I have no problem with because I'm a power metal fan, it's just not quite as good. The vocals are okay, they are less than stellar for me. Unfortunately a lot of the time it se ... (read more)

Report this review (#981356) | Posted by SevDawg | Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Become - 3/5 stars 'A taint of what they're going to 'become' in the next albums' I got to know this swedish band thanks to a fellow prog-metalhead (friend of mine) that recommended them to me in 2009. So after that, I picked up their first record. According to what I was able to research, ... (read more)

Report this review (#774631) | Posted by TheWatcho | Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | Review Permanlink

2 stars I saw a review for this album a couple of years back on another site, giving it a full 5 out of 5 stars and being effusive in its praise. I immediately sought it out, but this was before I started shying away from most prog-metal; I guess I am getting a little long in the tooth to be doing much ... (read more)

Report this review (#179187) | Posted by johnobvious | Friday, August 08, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SEVENTH WONDER "Become"