LIVE AT LAST

Black Sabbath Live at Last album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy BLACK SABBATH Music
Live, released in 1980

1. Tomorrow's Dream (3.04)
2. Sweet Leaf (5.27)
3. Killing Yourself to Live (5.29)
4. Cornucopia (3.57)
5. Snowblind (4.47)
6. Embryo/Children of the Grave (4.32)
7. War Pigs (7.38)
8. Wicked World (Including Guitar Solo, Into the Void, Sometimes i'm Happy & Supernaut) (18.59)
9. Paranoid (3.09)

Search BLACK SABBATH Live at Last lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH Live at Last tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- "Geezer" Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

LP NEMS MLF 412 (Australia 1980)
CASS NEMS MCF 412 (Australia 1980)
LP SNC Records C90 31123 002 (Russia 1980)
LP SNC Records C90 31123 002 (Russia 1980)
CD Essential/Castle ESMCD337 (UK - Mar 1996) - Remastered
CD Sanctuary SMRCD071 (UK 2004)

Thanks to Abstrakt for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH Live at Last Music

Rhino 2013
Sabbath Bloody SabbathSabbath Bloody Sabbath
Black Sabbath, Vol.4Black Sabbath, Vol.4
Warner Bros / Wea 1990
BLACK SABBATH LIVE...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVDBLACK SABBATH LIVE...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVD
Universal Republic 2013
DVD$8.73
Heaven & HellHeaven & Hell
Rhino Records 2008
Seventh Star [PA] by Black Sabbath (CD, Oct-2013, Rhino Flashback (Label)) US $8.99 [0 bids]
30m 47s
Stainless Rocker Bracelet Heavy Metal Black Sabbath AC/DC Def Leppard Deep Purpl US $55.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Apocryphon The Sword (Texas) Metal Stoner Rock Sleep Black Sabbath NEW CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
BLACK SABBATH - Mob Rules CD 1981 Original US $8.40 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH MASTER OF REALITY LP RECORD EX COND EMBOSSED COVER OLIVE LABEL US $5.50 [5 bids]
Cassette Tapes Led Zeppelin,The Doors,Van Halen,The Who,AC/DC,Black Sabbath,Rush US $39.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell - 1980 - Warner Bros. Records - CD US $3.99 [6 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Best Of Black Sabbath - 2000 - Metal-Is / Castle - 2 CD Set US $2.75 [3 bids]
Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes - 1994 - IRS Records - CD US $7.27 [4 bids]
BLACK SABBATH-NEVER SAY DIE!-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Dio - Master Of The Moon Promo CD Black Sabbath Ozzy Osbourne Heaven And Hell US $16.66 [0 bids]
VTG Live Evil by BLACK SABBATH (1982 WARNER BROS.) [USA CASSETTE] RARE~HTF~VG US $12.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath The Ozzy Osbourne Years Japan 3 CD Box TECX-48039-41 RARE US $49.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Attention Volume 2 LP Import 1971 12" Record GERMANY US $15.95 Buy It Now 1h 58m
We Sold Our Soul For Rock N Roll by Black Sabbath (Japan Mini-CD/OBI) US $15.99 [0 bids]
2h
Black Sabbath - Live Evil 1st Press vinyl VG++/ Cover VG++ w/ Insert US $20.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH / THE SABBATH COLLECTION / 2001 Castle Music Ltd. (UK) CD US $5.79 [0 bids]
CD Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes Live (RARE - Brazil Only) NEW US $19.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Tiny Iommi Seventh Star WB Records Heavy Metal LP NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Tony Martin Scream Black Sabbath vocalist US $5.99 [1 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne Black Rain Black Sabbath US $4.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath,CD,Sabotage US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
ROCK POWER LP P 12417 DR JOHN STEPPENWOLF ALICE COOPER BLACK SABBATH FACES BTO US $1.99 [0 bids]
Never Say Die! by Black Sabbath (Vinyl, Sep-2009, Sanctuary (USA)) US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Tribut to Black Sabbath Eternal Masters Audio CD, Music US $0.99 [0 bids]
New BLACK SABBATH WORLD Tour Date 2014 Black Shirt Size S,M,L,XL size IN3 US $18.89 [0 bids]
New BLACK SABBATH WORLD Tour Date 2014 Black Shirt Size S,M,L,XL size IN US $18.89 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - Earmark LP FIRST ALBUM 180 GRAMS US $14.95 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Eternal Idol CD 1987 Classic Hard Rock TONY MARTIN GEEZER BUTLER US $21.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Black Sabbath Paranoid (CD, Oct-1990, Warner Bros.) US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
black sabbath limited edition 2x cd white zombie megadeth sepultura biohazard US $84.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Black Sabbath 1976 "Master of Reality" 33 1/3 rpm Vinyl Record US $9.49 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH-LIVE EVIL-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $23.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
BLACK SABBATH "PARANOID" 33rpm vinyl record 1970 gatefold US $5.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH GREATEST HITS REMASTERED CD NEW US $16.81 Buy It Now 4h 23m
OZZY OSBOURNE Tribute w/ Randy Rhodes - PROMO Cassette Tape - Black Sabbath US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
BLACK SABBATH. Paranoid. Deluxe edition. 3 discs (2CDs+DVD). Surround mix. US $19.00 [1 bids]
BLACK SABBATH-HEAVEN AND HELL-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $23.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
BLACK SABBATH: Self Titled Debut LP 180gram Audiophile Ozzy Osbourne New Sealed US $24.95 Buy It Now 4h 39m
BLACK SABBATH-We Sold Our soul For Rock N Roll Vol 1 CD- BRAND NEW-Still Sealed US $9.29 Buy It Now 4h 52m
BLACK SABBATH-We Sold Our soul For Rock N Roll Vol 2 CD- BRAND NE US $9.29 Buy It Now 4h 53m
BLACK SABBATH HEAVEN AND HELL LP JAPAN IMPORT WITH OBI LP 791 US $69.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
Black Sabbath debut CD Full Throttle Rock&Roll Brand New!! US $9.95 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH CD LIMITED EDITION SINGLES THE BOX SET 1970-1978 SEALED U.K. US $49.95 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath: We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'n' Roll (CD, Aug-1988, Warner Bros.) US $7.50 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath T-Shirt [Men's X-Large] 100% Cotton Gildan US $9.99 [0 bids]
CANDLEMASS CD ALBUM ANCIENT DREAMS JAPAN VERSION 1ST PRESS w/OBI BLACK SABBATH US $54.99 [0 bids]
CANDLEMASS CD ALBUM LIVE JAPAN VERSION 1ST PRESS w/OBI DOOM GOTHIC BLACK SABBATH US $59.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Psycho Man (Advance) - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! Card Sleeve US $24.97 Buy It Now 5h 57m
BLACK SABBATH We sold our souls for ROCK N ROLL 2CD 1987 Creative Sounds EX NICE US $11.50 [0 bids]
Licensed Arcrylic Keyring Key chain rare OZZY OSBOURNE wings cross black sabbath US $5.52 Buy It Now 6h 21m
BLACK SABBATH-THE ETERNAL IDOL-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $23.99 Buy It Now 6h 23m
BLACK SABBATH US Tour 78 Official PATCH Heavy Metal NEW US $7.46 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Black Sabbath Paranoid Picture Disc LP New US $59.99 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Tony Iommi - Iommi CD BLACK SABBATH OZZY OSBOURNE CULT TYPE O NEGATIVE PANTERA US $84.03 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (2002 Japanese JVC import CD) NEW FACTORY SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
13 by Black Sabbath (CD, Jun-2013, Mercury) US $15.50 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Mob Rules Black Sabbath CD US $27.85 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Black Sabbath Paranoid rare 1970 Australian Vertigo swirl gatefold cover lp US $25.84 [7 bids]
BLACK SABBATH TECHNICAL ECSTASY *CASSETTE* US $8.40 Buy It Now 8h
BLACK SABBATH "Paranoid" RARE 7" EX-YUGO P/S - Diff cover US $27.99 Buy It Now 8h 10m
BLACK SABBATH Never Say Die! Heavy Metal Rock w/inner RECORD LP VG++ US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 23m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - BLACK SABBATH - NEVER SAY DIE - SAB 001 US $11.75 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Pentagram / New T-Shirt / Medium (Official Relapse) / Black Sabbath US $18.00 [0 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne So Tired VINYL 7" 1983 UK EPIC Black Sabbath A4452 EX US $8.40 Buy It Now 9h 22m
BLACK SABBATH 13 FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Shirt LP Ozzy 012 US $5.87 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH 13 FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Shirt LP Ozzy 012 US $8.39 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH 13 FULLY SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Shirt LP Ozzy 012 US $25.20 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH 13 SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD Shirt TIckets Ozzy 013 US $5.87 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH 13 SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD Shirt TIckets Ozzy 013 US $8.39 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH 13 SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD Shirt TIckets Ozzy 013 US $25.20 Buy It Now 10h 17m
BLACK SABBATH Paranoid Dutch 7" in picture sleeve NEMS/Scramble 1977 US $33.60 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Spiritus Mortis - Spiritus Mortis LP (Bronze vinyl) Black Sabbath - Iron Man US $26.66 Buy It Now 10h 23m
RARE Gatefold CD like LP-Black Sabbath-S/T(Ozzy Osbourne,Iommi,Butler,Ward) US $32.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
BLACK SABBATH AUTOBIOGRAPHY CD US $6.72 Buy It Now 10h 36m
BLACK SABBATH - PARANOID LP, VERTIGO, GREEK 1ST PRESS EDITION, OZZY OSBOURNE US $29.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - Sabotage 180g Vinyl LP US $41.17 Buy It Now 10h 40m
OZZY OSBOURNE (Black Sabbath) - 1990 Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 10h 43m
BLACK SABBATH Ban lifted LOUDON WAINWRIGHT Music Press Article/Cutting 1971 US $16.81 Buy It Now 10h 54m
BLACK SABBATH BEE GEES Vintage Music Press Article/Cutting 1974 US $16.81 Buy It Now 10h 54m
Black Sabbath - Paranoid [CD New] US $5.19 Buy It Now 10h 55m
BLACK SABBATH Vintage Music Press Cutting 1971 US $16.81 Buy It Now 11h 23m
BLACK SABBATH Interview Vintage Music Press Article/Cutting 1970 US $16.81 Buy It Now 11h 23m
FU MANCHU Something Beyond CDep PUNK Stoner Metal CHE Black Sabbath KYUSS Cactus US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 24m
BLACK SABBATH Sound off Vintage Music Press Article/Cutting 1970 US $16.81 Buy It Now 11h 52m
(ship worldwide) BLACK SABBATH LIVE ...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES BLU-RAY CD 2013 US $38.99 Buy It Now 12h 5m
(ship worldwide) BLACK SABBATH LIVE ...GATHERED IN THEIR MASSES DVD CD 2013 US $30.99 Buy It Now 12h 8m
BLACK SABBATH-THE HEADLESS CROSS CD ORIGINAL 1989 I.R.S. RECORDS US $25.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH CRESSIDA 1970 Poster Size Press Advert/Cutting vintage clipping US $20.17 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Framed Black Sabbath Paranoid Remaster, Ozzy Osbourne 2 Piece Frame, Unplayed! US $80.00 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Black Sabbath - Vol.4 Japan Mini LP SHM-CD (2009) US $10.99 [1 bids]
Blood Simple S/T UK CD NEW 1993 The Clash Hanoi Rocks Cherry Bombz Black Sabbath US $39.00 Buy It Now 13h 21m
Black Sabbath Live Evil CD US $17.00 Buy It Now 13h 22m
BLACK SABBATH sabbath bloody sabbath NEMS RECORDS LP NEL 6017! US $28.56 Buy It Now 13h 30m
Black Sabbath Sabotage 1975 1st 1A/1B Sterling Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, Ozzy US $46.80 Buy It Now 13h 55m
Black Sabbath Master of Reality 1971 1st Green Label USA Press, ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $28.80 Buy It Now 13h 55m
Ozzy Osborne Under cover CD DVD Japan sealed black sabbath New Ozzy US $19.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath 13 2lp new vinyl US $34.99 Buy It Now 14h 15m
Black Sabbath - LP Japan Promo White Label Heavy Metal US $82.50 Buy It Now 14h 17m
Paranoid by Black Sabbath 1970 VINYL 33 US $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH Live at Last ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(16%)

BLACK SABBATH Live at Last reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars While I discover PA some three years and a half ago, I thought that my first prog concert took place in May '74 during the "Welcome Back My Friends" tour (ELP of course). But PA explained to me that my first prog concert was a little earlier : it was my first "Deep Purple" live experience. March 20, 1973 (at forest National).

Since this week-end I know that my first prog live experience took place an inch earlier. By a week or so, I went to see "Sabbath" as well at Forest National (Brussels). Since it is my first concert ever, I konw by now that this is it ! Finally. I had to wait for almost thirty-five years to knwo this. Shame on me...

This only to tell you that I have a special feeling with the first part of this CD since it was recorded in March 1973 (in the UK) and reflects what I had seen at the time in Brussels. My souvenirs of the concert are very vague (Alzeimher you know...) but I remember the comments of one of the most respected Belgian rock critics Piero (who organized the first "Genesis" concert away from England BTW) : "It would be the same to sit outisde and listening for an hour and a half to B-52's taking off". He was right. The Brussels concert was not good (maybe because the band was P.O. since only half of the concert hall was filled).

This album, although charting in the UK (number five) was released against the band will in 1980. Maybe therefore, it took so long to put it on the market (the two UK gigs involved in this live album are from 1973). I guess that the hords of fans would have rushed on this in these early middle seventies, but never late than never right ?. Anyway, it is a very good picture of the "Sabbath" concerts in those days.

Good tracklist and very good sound. It is also the opportunity for the band to show that they too can jam. The version of "Wicked World" lasts for about nineteen minutes and this is maybe not really necessary.

The text for this review is almost the same than the one covering the first CD from "Past Lives" which is a double live CD set released in 2002 which, by definition, is far much more complete or less reductive and therefore is a better buy than this one.

Three stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#144272) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2007

Review by Gatot
3 stars This is one of rock live albums that I think worth considering if you really like live record. At this time Ozzy still could deliver high register notes on his vocal even though at some parts he maneuvered it differently and it sounds odd if we compare with studio version. That's live record, basically. For me personally, if we talk about the live concerts in 70s I would prefer those performed by Ian Gillan with Deep Purple (Made in Japan) or David Byron with Uriah Heep Live 73. Those are masterpiece of rock live records. Black Sabbath's problem is mostly with Ozzy inability to emulate what he did exactly with the studio version. But it does not mean that Black Sabbath live records are not interesting.

Of course my favorite track here is Snowblind but I find it very uplifting when I listen to Tomorrow's Dream (3.04) and Sweet Leaf (5.27) as well. Especially when it runs smoothly to the next track Killing Yourself to Live (5.29). Again, the key characteristics of Black Sabbath's sound is Tony Iommi's power chords and melody on his guitar. The guitar solo performed in Wicked World is really stunning and a good example of how Tony delivers his diverse notes beautifully.

Overall, this is recommended for those who praise the music of Black Sabbath early years. It's a good live record.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#157350) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 31, 2007

Review by Tom Ozric
3 stars Here we have a live Sabbath album, a delayed release of a performance from 1973, ultimately offered to the public in 1980. It is recorded by the band, most likely on relatively basic equipment, thus resulting in a somewhat muffled and murky mix, but not as rough as, say, King Crimson's infamous poor quality live album 'Earthbound'. The track-list features much-loved classics, among them 'Sweet Leaf', 'Killing Yourself To Live', 'Snowblind', 'Warpigs' and 'Paranoid'. The duration of the album clocks in at just under an hour, and the main treat presented here is the hodge-podge medley/jam workout entitled 'Wicked World' (18.42). This piece kicks off with a typical, crunching Iommi riff with varying tempos, Ozzy struggling with his voice in such a low key - actually, his voice sounds kind of worn on this recording, but he still sings with conviction and it comes across well enough. After some minutes, Iommi steals the show with some strumming, then breaking out with a freak-out solo which leads into an exciting jazzy jam, really cool to hear BS in this context. This reverts back to some more shred- fest from Iommi, who then leads the band into the main riff from 'Into The Void', then Iommi shreds some more on his own (most likely ego-tripping by now !!). What comes up next is a funky little number which is apparently entitled 'Sometimes I'm Happy' (according to the track names here) and is another fitting song for the band. This tune then segues into the classic 'Supernaut' which in turn allows drummer Bill Ward some time on his own to bash his skins. After this drum solo (he's decent enough, but no Bozzio) the song returns to the opening riff and ends. This track is worth the price of admission alone, raising the score to a 3 star effort, but not recommended to those who aren't familiar with the studio albums.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#162782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Live at Last" is the first live album released by British heavy metal act Black Sabbath. Released through NEMS Enterprises in July 1980 after Ozzy Osbourne had left the band (or rather had been kicked out) but with recordings from the 1973 tour this live album release was not received well by, the then new incarnation, of Black Sabbath with Dio on vocals. However for the fans of Ozzy Osbourne era Black Sabbath it was a long overdue opportunity to listen to some live recordings by the band.

The song selection is pretty natural when you consider that Black Sabbath were touring in support of "Volume four (1972)" and most songs come from this album (three out of nine and an excerpt of "Supernaut" in the "Wicked World" jam section). The debut album is represented by "Wicked World" (which was only featured on the US release of the debut), "Paranoid (1970)" by "War Pigs", "Master of Reality (1971)" by "Sweet Leaf", "Embryo/Children of the Grave" and an excerpt of "Into the Void". In addition to that there´s also a song ("Killing Yourself to Live") from the then yet unreleased 5th full-length studio album by Black Sabbath which would be titled "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (1973)". The version of "Wicked World" is 18:59 minutes long and includes loads of improvised guitar soloing by Tony Iommi, a drum solo by Bill Ward and quite surprisingly (at least to me who´s never seen them live) a jazz rock section. Maybe another desperate attempt by Tony Iommi to show the critics that there was more to Black Sabbath than just heavy riffs? In this case the attempt is actually quite successful to my ears and a nice variation in the set.

The performance is good and even though Ozzy Osbourne doesn´t always hit the right notes he´s as enthusiastic as ever and the phrase: "We Love You" is more than once during the set communicated to the audience. I wouldn´t call the overall performance by the band excellent or wildly inspired though and the rather bad sound quality doesn´t really help on my impression either. It might be stretching it a bit but the production could be catagorized as a good bootleg sound quality.

"Live at Last" is not an essential listening experience neither for fans nor for the casual listener IMO. But it is a pretty good yet raw and unpolished live album and especially for fans of Ozzy Osbourne era Black Sabbath there are much to enjoy here. 3 stars (60%) are deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#224080) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Review by snobb
2 stars Yes, I know, this isn't a very popular BS album, many of group fans even don't know, that it egsists.

I listened it first twenty -something years ago, still in my University time. The copy was Yugoslavian-produced vynil with low quality cover. Whwen I started to play the music, I thought that it is terrible quality yugoslavian bootleg: never before I heard so bad quality sound recorded on vynil!

It's more difficult to say something about music by itself: because of terrible sound quality you can't really accept the sound as music at all. Yes, some melodies I know them, but again-I am not speaking about separate instruments or voice and music balance, in case of that album it will sound as bad joke. But concert by itself was terrible: even from that bad recording you can hear in few places that Ozzy sings very different parts in comparance with music played!

I think this album is bad joke, no possibility to listen it at all. OK, it's rare possibility to hear BS MK I (with Ozzy on vocals) in live version, but, to be honest, that recording doesn't give you very limited impression about it.

For mad collectors only!

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#235085) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Review by Warthur
3 stars It's a shame that Black Sabbath never managed to record a live album of a standard they were satisfied with during the strongest part of the Ozzy era. Until Past Lives came out, the closest thing we had was this quasi-official release - not a bootleg, because it was released by people with the legal rights to the recordings in Europe, but not approved of by the band.

The sound quality is pretty raw, but is above bootleg standards - it's more or less average for a live recording from the era. Musically speaking, if you've had the original albums on heavy rotation this album isn't going to reveal anything particularly new or revolutionary about the material on here - Killing Yourself to Live has different lyrics because it hadn't yet been finalised as a composition but the instrumental side of the song has been more or less pinned down at this point, Wicked World turns into a medley, and Ozzy repeatedly shouts "COCAINE!" during Snowblind rather than whispering it once. In fact, it's Ozzy's performance that changes the most from the studio albums here; the album provides ample proof that during his prime Ozzy was an insanely extroverted frontman on a mission to make sure every single member of the audience has a great time.

Buyers should be aware that the first disc of Past Lives is exactly the same as this album, so there's no good reason to buy it separately when you can get Past Lives and in effect have a bonus disc of additional performances with it.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#506183) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 20, 2011

2 stars This was for a long time the only official Black Sabbath live album from the Ozzy years. Neither the band or Ozzy ever liked this album and regarded it as a gross betrayal of them by their record label. In short; a bootleg. The sound is not good so they have a point. Black Sabbath and Ozzy lat ... (read more)

Report this review (#258667) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, December 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The sound is horrible (it seems like a bootleg), but the interpretations are perfect indeed. A good live album, underrated, controversed (the band didn't want it to be released, it's almost considered as a bootleg), with a strange cover art. It was released in 1981, during the Dio period, but pr ... (read more)

Report this review (#164757) | Posted by Zardoz | Sunday, March 23, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "Live at Last"