EVOLUTION

Edge of Sanity Evolution album cover

Buy EDGE OF SANITY Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1999

Disc 1
1. Pernicious Anguish (demo) ('99 remix) (2:20)
2. Immortal Souls (remastered) (3:59)
3. Maze of Existence (Epidemic Reign Part I) ('99 remix) (4:40)
4. The Dead (remastered) (3:50)
5. Angel of Distress ('99 remix) (3:29)
6. Everlasting (remastered) (5:38)
7. After Afterlife ('99 remix) (4:35)
8. Human Aberration (remastered) (3:35)
9. Kill the Police (Cryptic Death cover) (remastered) (0:40)
10. When All is Said (remastered remix) (6:33)
11. Blood of My Enemies (Manowar cover) (remastered demo version) (3:32)
12. Elegy (remastered) (2:29)

Disc 2
1. The Masque ('99 remix) (6:29)
2. Pernicious Anguish (remastered) (2:10)
3. Until Eternity Ends ('99 remix) (3:56)
4. Song of Sirens ('99 remix) (2:30)
5. Criminally Insane (Slayer cover) (remastered) (2:31)
6. Murder. Dividead ('99 remix) (3:17)
7. I Wanna Go Home (Sator cover) (remastered) (3:36)
8. Damned (by the Damned) (remastered) (5:31)
9. Moonshine (remastered) (1:41)
10. Bleed You Dry (remastered) (5:24)
11. Mother (Danzig cover) (remastered) (3:07)
12. Epidemic Reign (3:40)

Search EDGE OF SANITY Evolution lyrics

Search EDGE OF SANITY Evolution tabs

- Dan Swanö / vocals
- Andreas Axelsson / guitars
- Sami Nerberg / guitars
- Anders Lindberg / bass
- Benny Larsson / drums

- Robert Karlsson / vocals ( Bleed You Dry)

Released by Black Mark Productions

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

EDGE OF SANITY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EDGE OF SANITY Evolution Music

EvolutionEvolution
Black Mark Germany 2003

More places to buy EDGE OF SANITY music online Buy EDGE OF SANITY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EDGE OF SANITY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EDGE OF SANITY Evolution ratings distribution

EDGE OF SANITY Evolution reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars Why oh why did I buy this ? I already have all albums from Edge of Sanity and looking at the titles of the songs on Evolution, I should have known that this isn´t worth purchasing. But of course I was curious because Evolution contains some cover songs that weren´t on the albums.

This isn´t really a best of collection as there are none of the best Edge of Sanity songs on Evolution. Instead you get remastered and remixed versions of some of the more unremarkable songs from their albums. It´s not exactly a brilliant idea if you ask me. The music is nineties Swedish death metal and of the melodic yet brutal type.

The cover songs which was the reason I bought this album in the first place aren´t especially good either. The cover of Manowar´s Blood of My Enemies are already found on the Spectral Sorrows album and the covers of Slayer´s Criminally Insane and Danzig´s Mother are horrible in my ears.

The idea about making best of albums is seldom a good idea and with this album it´s just a catastrophy. Why not choose the best songs for a best of album ?

Well it´s not that bad. I´m just a bit angry because I bought this. It´s worth 2 stars and nothing more. Buy the When All is Said collection instead, that´s really worth your money.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#161491) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 10, 2008

Post a review of EDGE OF SANITY "Evolution"