YESSTORY

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Tracks on US release:
1. Something's Coming (7:06)
2. Survival (6:18)
3. Every Little Thing (5:41)
4. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed (4:48)
5. Time and a Word (4:31)
6. Starship Trooper (9:26)
7. Yours is no Disgrace (9:40)
8. I've Seen All Good People (6:53)
9. Roundabout (8:31)
10. Heart of the Sunrise (10:31)
11. Long Distance Runaround (3:33)
12. The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (2:35)
13. America (edit) (4:03)
14. Close to the Edge (18:34)
15. Ritual (21:33)
16. Soon (edit) (4:06)
17. Wonderous Stories (3:45)
18. Going for the One (5:32)
19. Don't Kill the Whale (3:55)
20. Owner of a Lonely Heart (4:27)
21. Rhythm of Love (4:46)

Search YES Yesstory lyrics

- Peter Banks / guitars
- Trevor Rabin / guitars and vocals
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

Atlantic records

and to m@x for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesstory Music

Rhino/Elektra 2003
DramaDrama
Extra tracks · Remastered
Elektra / Wea 2004
YES "LEAVE IT" RARE 1983 USA REMIX PROMO 12" TREVOR HORN ABWH PROG JON ANDERSON US $9.94 Buy It Now 40m 36s
?KOREA CD/Say Yes - Feel good/SIGNED!! US $26.99 Buy It Now 1h
AFFAIR - YES YES TO YOU NEW CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 1h
Yes - Classic (cd 1994) US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h 2m
lord koos 12":MAJOR ONEY-haller yes (hear) US $16.58 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Silver Columns - Yes and Dance - MINT CD - FASTPOST US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Pet Shop Boys NEW SEALED VINYL LP Yes *FREE 1st UK POST *WORLD SHIP Neil Tennant US $31.35 Buy It Now 1h 30m
90125 - YES (CD) US $7.91 Buy It Now 1h 36m
YES-YES ALBUM-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD US $21.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
YES-YES HIGH VIBRATION-JAPAN 16 SACD / CD HYBRID BOX CU50 US $421.50 Buy It Now 1h 52m
YES Close to the edge SACD HYBRID Audio Fidelity US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Smokey Robinson Yes It's You Lady Tamla T6001 Canada 1982 EX US $5.48 [0 bids]
YES - 1987 Magazine Poster US $7.47 Buy It Now 2h 8m
YES-DRAMA-RARE ORIG. YUGOSLAVIAN LP 1981+INNER/LYRICS US $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
TITIYO My Body Says Yes 3 Mixes Arista AD 2223 USA VG+ US $5.48 [0 bids]
Yes - Close To The Edge CD WEA/ELEKTRA ENTERTAINMENT US $16.30 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Melissa Etheridge - Yes I Am /1993 JAPAN CD N/OBI #12-4 US $4.19 Buy It Now 2h 44m
BACCARA YES SIR, I CAN BOOGIE / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Yes, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, Excellent US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Col Joye/Joy Boys-YES SIR, THAT'S MY.../SMOKY MOKES(7" RECORD) US $5.59 [0 bids]
YES YESTERDAYS ITALY PRESSING 1074 EX/EX to EX+ US $19.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
YES -MEN - PROSODY (LTD) NEW VINYL US $33.60 Buy It Now 3h 9m
YES - YES (LTD) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $43.84 Buy It Now 3h 10m
ORIGINAL MINT/M- SOUL R&B NORTHERN 45~JOHNNY COBB~YES I DO/HOLD ON TO YOU~LISTEN US $89.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
The Blood Arm Say yes CD Single US $8.28 Buy It Now 3h 29m
BOND / FAIELLA / SPERRY / LONDON / CLEVELAND CS - YES THE MUSIC OF NEW CD US $25.71 Buy It Now 3h 29m
YES-TIME AND A WORD-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
YES - Platinum LP Disc - FRAGILE US $182.57 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Garden Parti & Caroline Yes, New Music US $9.74 Buy It Now 4h 17m
YES - TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS [REMASTER] - NEW CD BOXSET US $59.71 Buy It Now 4h 25m
YES Heaven & Earth (1 Bonus Track) KOREA CD New US $15.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Yes - 9012Live-The Solos/Expanded (Original Re CD US $17.74 Buy It Now 4h 32m
HARRY KARI YOKOHAMA MAMA & YES SIR, THATS MY BABY CAPITOL CL13916 US $6.62 Buy It Now 4h 34m
SY OLIVER - YES INDEED - RARE FRENCH LP / JAZZ US $14.90 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Patrick Moraz LP+Big Poster-Insert 1978 UK Charisma 1st Press NM Yes Moody Blues US $39.00 Buy It Now 5h
YES ROUNDABOUT 88 BIG TOUR 1987-1988 US $79.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
YES-SYMPHONIC LIVE & LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003-JAPAN 3 DVD L08 B US $53.50 Buy It Now 5h 12m
Yasmine Garbi - Yes JAPAN CD W/OBI #51 US $4.19 Buy It Now 5h 21m
CD Album The Softlightes - Say No To Being Cool Say Yes To Being Happy [Enhanced US $2.64 Buy It Now 5h 26m
KEVIN AYERS - YES WE HAVE NO MA¤ANAS [5099926829722] - NEW CD US $6.94 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM1 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM2 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM3 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM4 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM5 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Jason Mraz YES! Raining Jane Tour Date 2014 JM6 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $25.99 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Yes, Milord! - Various Artists (NEW 3 x CD) US $18.24 Buy It Now 6h 4m
YES - GOING FOR THE ONE SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION - L P LP VINYL LONG PLAYER USED US $3.32 Buy It Now 6h 5m
YES leave it 12" 3 trk in original stickered pvc hello goodbye mix b/w remix and US $8.28 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Yes Close to the Edge 1972 George Piros 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, VG++ US $17.60 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Big Generator by Yes (CD, Jul-1987, Atco (USA)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes- Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (CD, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label) US $8.99 [0 bids]
YES - MAGNIFICATION NEW VINYL US $42.58 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Yes - Heaven & And Earth (NEW CD) US $25.29 Buy It Now 6h 35m
YES - YESTERDAYS - 7567826842 US $10.82 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Flash - Flash (2009) CD (1972) Prog Rock Peter Banks (Yes) US $13.76 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Flash - In the Can [Remastered] (2010) CD (1972) Prog Peter Banks (Yes) US $13.76 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Flash - Out Of Our Hands CD (2010) Prog Rock 1973 Peter Banks (Yes) US $13.76 Buy It Now 6h 36m
BARBARA MORRISON - I LOVE YOU YES I DO NEW CD US $22.66 Buy It Now 6h 39m
LESLIE PEARL - If The Love Fits Wear It / Anything But Yes Is Still No - 45RPM US $1.25 [0 bids]
Bobby Lewis 45 "YesOh Yes It Did/Mamie In The Afternoon US $9.74 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Classic Yes Atlantic SD 19320 with 7" Roundabout Your Move All Good People LP US $5.00 [0 bids]
45 RPM James Pastell WOMAN OF THE WORLD/HELL YES I CHEATED Rusty Nail US $11.00 Buy It Now 6h 50m
Yes: The Studio Albums 1969-1987 by Yes [Box Set, Original Recording Remastered] US $82.28 Buy It Now 6h 52m
BOOGIE/ Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
BOOGIE/ Five Star - If I Say Yes (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
BOOGIE/ Cat Curtiss - Yes I Love You / I Won't Let You Go (Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
The Yes Album Atlantic SD 19131 LP US $34.95 Buy It Now 7h 2m
BOOGIE/ Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
UK import RICK WAKEMAN Cost Of Living LP Charisma ?CAS1163 YES 1983 US $29.98 Buy It Now 7h 7m
YES SYMPHONIC MUSIC OF YES 1993 JAPAN CD OBI 2500yen 1ST PRESS US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
J Church Kill Shelter, Yes! CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 13m
The Spooks Karma Hotel I Believe Yes CD Single NEW US $4.73 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Music CD Classic Yes 1981 Atlantic US $2.69 Buy It Now 7h 34m
Love & Sex Oh Yes I Like It CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 7h 42m
DINAH SHORE Dinah yes indeed GOOD (VINYL ALBUM) US $9.16 Buy It Now 7h 47m
2 LP Lot Yes "Close To The Edge" & Journey "Frontiers" US $13.99 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Yes / And You & I DVD US $11.92 Buy It Now 7h 49m
YES - YESSHOWS NEW CD US $47.45 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Melissa Etheridge - Yes I Am Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island) US $0.75 [0 bids]
BEES - EVERY STEP'S A YES (BONUS VINYL) NEW VINYL US $25.07 Buy It Now 7h 59m
YES - Close To The Edge - MFSL - Mobile Fidelity - Near Mint - half speed master US $59.99 [1 bids]
Ricky Nelson [yes sit, that's my baby][I'm not afraid] 45rpm IMPERIAL records US $30.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Yes, It's a House Session by Tune Brothers (CD, Apr-2009, 2 Discs, ZYX Music) US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 10m
6 VTG YES ALBUMS 8 TRACKS TAPES LOT GOING FOR THE ONE DRAMA RELAYER YESTERYEARS US $9.99 [0 bids]
GILLA GENTLEMEN CALLERS SAY YES FRANCE US $7.77 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Yes The Director's Cut Of The Wondrous Songs & Stories 2 DVD SET NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Yes - "Fragile" original release - Mercury - Canada US $3.99 [0 bids]
YES-DRAMA-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 8h 30m
CD: Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - I'Ll Say Yes - Sealed US $19.90 Buy It Now 8h 31m
7"-Single GTR When The Heart (1986) GERMANY PS / STEVE HACKETT HOWE YES GENESIS US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Eddy Grant(7" Vinyl)I Love You, Yes I Love You-Ensign-ENY 216-UK-VG+/Ex US $6.62 Buy It Now 8h 38m
SYMPHONIC MUSIC OF YES CD+Bonus LIMITED JAPAN w/OBI OOP US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 42m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yesstory ratings distribution

YES Yesstory reviews

Review by Menswear
2 stars I owe an apologie to Jon Anderson. Jon, I'm sorry for giggling at your (funny) ways. It's just that, you look so full of love...that...it makes us sometimes uncomfortable being loved that much. Even Passe-Partout doesn't love that much, and she packs a freakin' love wallop. Despite a minor criticism to your radiating 'cosmic aura' (does that really exist?), you do know good music, good arrangements and I must admit that your voice is in my top 10. This compilation is a compilation like you'll see 'till you die. Just another way to attract newcomers. But, in this case, the purchase is acceptable. It's chronological (almost) and you get great classics without switching discs. A bit of everything. Major plus: my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, America and Soon, the ending of Gates of Delirium (Relayer). Major down: no And You And I or Changes (90125). Once again, a good package for someone who doesn't want too much commitment with Yes. I recommend for begginers and Jon, cut us some freakin' slack with the divine (Magnification), WE KNOW IT'S THERE!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#13840) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 01, 2004

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The shorter vinyl version of "Yesyears" CD-box. This sadly lacks the book and the many of the back then unreleased tracks. Song selection is still quite good, but I can't see any else function with this album but presenting the material for a listener who is not yet familiar with the career of YES. An OK compilation still (great covers).

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#13845) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 01, 2005

Review by Guillermo
3 stars This is a compilation of tracks taken from the compilation Box Set called "Yesyears". The most interesting thing about "Yesyears" was the inclusion of rarities, like single edits, BBC recordings and live recordings. I think that the idea to select some tracks from "Yesyears" and to put them in a 2-CD package was good. I think that if "Yesyears" (which now it seems that it is out of print) was in my opinion the best compilation from YES Atlantic /Atco Records years, this 2- CD compilation is also good, despite having less rarities included. But I think that the version of "Yesstory" released in the U.K. is better because it includes more rarities than this U.S. version.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160774) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This is a 2 CD collection of songs from the 4 CD set Yesyears. Not a bad selection of songs. The only Yes I had before this was Classic Yes and Keys To Ascension. Between the three I had heard all of CTTE. But I wouldn't hear the studio version of "Siberian Khatru" till I bought that album. The real bonus for me was hearing stuff from the first two albums and an unedited song from TFTO.

The downside to this is that they only include "Soon" but nothing else off of Relayer. Like Classic Yes, the cheesy hit song "Wonderous Stories" was included. The mediocre single "Rhythm Of Love" is presented here too. "America" is an edited version. This has two good covers in the Beatles' "Every Little Thing" and Richie Havens' "No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed".

A good compilation. Better than all the single disc compilations from Yes. It's a nice way to have "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" and "Don't Kill The Whale" without having to get 90125 or Tormato. I never listened to YesYears so I don't know how it compares. For this I'll give 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#344167) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010

4 stars This is basically a truncated version of the Yesyears box set into a nice compact double disc "Best of" collection. I put "Best of" in quotes because it is not what I would put on a Best Of collection for Yes. It really needs the full version of The Gates of Delerium, Awaken, And You and I, ... (read more)

Report this review (#38541) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Outstanding collection of hits in chronological order. I love every single second of this great set of songs. Previously Classic Yes got my vote for the best of the best but this is actually Better. No collection is complete without this gem! ... (read more)

Report this review (#13841) | Posted by | Monday, April 26, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesstory"