YESSTORY

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Tracks on US release:
1. Something's Coming (7:06)
2. Survival (6:18)
3. Every Little Thing (5:41)
4. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed (4:48)
5. Time and a Word (4:31)
6. Starship Trooper (9:26)
7. Yours is no Disgrace (9:40)
8. I've Seen All Good People (6:53)
9. Roundabout (8:31)
10. Heart of the Sunrise (10:31)
11. Long Distance Runaround (3:33)
12. The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (2:35)
13. America (edit) (4:03)
14. Close to the Edge (18:34)
15. Ritual (21:33)
16. Soon (edit) (4:06)
17. Wonderous Stories (3:45)
18. Going for the One (5:32)
19. Don't Kill the Whale (3:55)
20. Owner of a Lonely Heart (4:27)
21. Rhythm of Love (4:46)

Search YES Yesstory lyrics

- Peter Banks / guitars
- Trevor Rabin / guitars and vocals
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

Atlantic records

and to m@x for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesstory Music

Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
Frontiers Records (Universal) 2014
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Deluxe Edition
Frontiers Records 2011
Tales From Topographic OceansTales From Topographic Oceans
Rhino/Elektra 2003
BARBARA MASON: YES, I'M READY northern soul ARCTIC rare 45 HEAR IT! US $10.00 Buy It Now 32m 52s
7" 45 YES Don't Kill The Whale - Release Release NM BL PROMO 3534 EB682 US $14.99 Buy It Now 35m 53s
I Love You, Yes I Do [6/17] by Barbara Morrison (CD, Jun-2014, Savant) US $11.89 Buy It Now 37m 12s
Yes - Relayer. 8 Track. Tested. US $3.99 [0 bids]
45m 40s
Yes - Yessongs 3 LP Vinyl SD 3-100 + Photo Booklet US $8.25 Buy It Now 49m 20s
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.25 [0 bids]
52m 7s
SACD AUDIO FIDELITY Going for the One [Super Audio] by Yes CD, May-2013 US $33.99 [0 bids]
Yes Yesshows 1980 2xLP SEALED Atlantic SD 2-510 rock prog psych US $9.99 [0 bids]
DOOLEY'S Japan 1981 LP+Obi YES! US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Yes - Highlights The Very Best of 1993 QUALITY CHECKED CD + FAST FREE DELIVERY US $6.15 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Jason Mraz - Yes- CD. *Brand New* US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Leather Strip Yes: I'm Limited, Vol. 3 2CD NEW Metropolis ships fast US $3.99 [0 bids]
Anthony Acid 12" Single Yes I Do/Get On Down Deeper Records #DR-011 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
(CL790) Pacifica, Just Say Yes - 2002 DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 1h 29m
(DS205) Colourmusic, Yes! - 2009 DJ DVD US $4.85 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993 Island (Label)) NEAR MINT! MAIL TOMO US $3.89 Buy It Now 1h 38m
YES The Yes Album LP SEALED 180g gatefold US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
YES Fragile P-8206 LP AF0059 US $4.99 [1 bids]
Yes - Highlights - CD (The Very Best Of Yes) (Atlantic 1993) US $9.02 Buy It Now 2h
Chad Brock - Yes! (CD, 2000) US $0.99 [0 bids]
2h
PATRICK MORAZ BILL BRUFORD FLAGS & MUSIC FOR PIANO AND DRUMS 2 LP s YES EG US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Smokey Robinson / Yes - New - Never Played - Promo US $9.97 Buy It Now 2h 12m
CD Maria Muldaur 'Yes We Can' w/ Jane Fonda on Telarc SEALED US $0.99 [0 bids]
HAPPY MONDAYS YES PLEASE ELEKTRA CD VG SUNSHINE AND LOVE US $3.00 [0 bids]
RICK WAKEMAN (former YES member) THEMES British Import CD / NEW / SEALED US $6.99 [0 bids]
Yes - 90125 Album US $0.99 [0 bids]
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes LP BARSUK BARK11LP US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Crass LP Yes Sir I Will US $30.00 Buy It Now 2h 33m
YES YESTERDAYS ORIGINAL LP STILL IN SHRINK WITH HYPE STICKER! 1974 US $225.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
SHIRLEY BROWN: "WOMAN TO WOMAN" / YES SIR BROTHER, 45 on TRUTH 3206 US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES Japan 1979 P-6527A NM LP RELAYER US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
JON ANDERSON of YES Japan 1976 ORIGINAL 1st Press NM LP OLIAS OF SUNHILLOW US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
MAGIC ELF cd - King Crimson Yes Gentle Giant ELP Rush Jethro Tull Dixie Dregs US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 48m
YES FRAGLE 180 GRAM STILL SEALED. GREAT ALBUM. US $34.95 [0 bids]
YES TOMATO WITH OBI FROM JAPAN. NM CONDITION. GREAT ALBUM. US $29.95 [0 bids]
STEVE HOWE of YES Japan 1975 ORIGINAL 1st Press NM LP BEGINNING US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
UK Danger Money LP 1979 EG Art Rock Ex-King Crimson, EX-Jeff Beck, Ex-Yes, Roxy US $6.99 [0 bids]
Perfect Pussy - Say Yes To Love - White Vinyl Box Set - New - OOP US $49.99 [0 bids]
SINGING THE SACRED YES.........CD US $1.00 [0 bids]
GEOFFREY WILLIAMS Yes Is the Answer OZ CD Autographed US $18.01 Buy It Now 2h 54m
YES Japan 1985 NM LP 9012 LIVE THE SOLOS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
KEVIN AYERS YES WE HAVE NO MANANAS SO GOT YOUR MANANAS TODAY NM US $6.99 [0 bids]
Perfect Pussy: "Say Yes to Love" Box Set, Clear Wax (Blood Vinyl), Rare Pressing US $99.99 [0 bids]
Anderson Bruford Wakeman and Howe YES Long Distance Roundabout.2LP Live Not TMOQ US $29.99 [0 bids]
JOE & THE SENSATIONAL "G" SPECIAL- YES, I KNOW HE'S BEEN GOOD (RARE DISCO FUNK) US $7.99 [0 bids]
3h
Steve Howell & The Mighty Men - Yes I Believe I Will [CD New] US $16.11 Buy It Now 3h 6m
the blood arm - say yes - 7" orange vinyl single New US $4.85 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Yes, Yesshows ~ Orig. '80 Atlantic SD 2-510 SEALED LP US $4.99 [2 bids]
5 TEENA MARIE 45's - Fix It / Portuguese Love /Yes Indeed / Square Biz / Lover US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Fragile by Yes US $0.99 [1 bids]
Yes Owner Of A Lonely Heart Our Song ATCO99817 R VG S VG (45-9993) US $3.57 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Union by Yes (CD, Apr-1991, Arista) US $6.30 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Just Say Mao-Volume III Of Just Say Yes, Just Say Mao, New US $15.39 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
CHI-LITES 1971 "HAVE YOU SEEN HER / YES I'M READY" NEAR MINT US $2.59 Buy It Now 3h 35m
90125 by Yes (CD, Mar-1984, Atco (USA)) US $1.50 [0 bids]
The Yes Album by Yes (1971), Classic Vinyl LP, VG+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
JON ANDERSON (YES): Song of Seven - NR MT 1980 LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
The Jaunties Yes Lord! 20 track 1997 cd NEW! US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Going for the One, Yes, New Hybrid SACD - DSD US $27.25 Buy It Now 3h 50m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) "All American Girl" US $7.99 [0 bids]
BILLY CURRIE with STEVE HOWE Transportation RARE OOP Ultravox YES US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge CD 1993 Island US $3.48 Buy It Now 4h
David Crosby - Oh Yes I Can 1989 Cassette Folk Rock US $2.75 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Yes, Drama. 180 Gram 33rpm Sealed Vinyl LP (Limited Edition) US $54.99 Buy It Now 4h 5m
TOMMY DORSEY YES INDEED! 45 RPM RECORD EPA-805 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
David Crosby Oh Yes I Can LP *SEALED/SONG STICKER* US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Annie Gallup : Steady Steady Yes CD,1999 Prime Records US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
RARE radio show w/ Beatles, Yes, Rockwell, Go Gos, Cars, Phil Collins!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
RUSH Roll the Bones - CASSETTE USA Print 1991 - no genesis stix yes US $2.95 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - Original Masters - CASSETTE USA Print 1985 - Prog no crimson yes US $3.25 [0 bids]
Yes ?- Yessongs :Atlantic ?- SD 3-100 vinyl three LP set US $11.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES-(JOHN LENNON)-"WATCHING THE WHEELS"/"YES, I'M YOUR ANGEL"(W/PIC. SLEEVE) US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 38m
YES UK 2014 Tour/Concert Flyer Prog Rock Close To The Edge Going For The One US $1.61 Buy It Now 4h 41m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
STARCASTLE Chronos 1 CD Demos & 3 Previously Unreleased songs PROG YES SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 57m
AYERS, KEVIN yes we have no mananas / so get your mananas today V | 13-1018-059 US $32.99 Buy It Now 5h
YES Fragile LP Vinyl Album RARE Booklet US $4.99 [0 bids]
YES-TIME AND A WORD-ATLANTIC-SD-8273-1970 US $2.50 [0 bids]
CD: Toltec by Jon Anderson YES /SEALED Progressive Rock, Rock US $32.49 Buy It Now 5h 26m
Yes Yes Yes, Edison Rocket Train, Good US $19.81 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Just Say Mao: Volume III (3) of Just Say Yes (CD, 1989, Sire) Free Shipping! US $4.99 [0 bids]
Perfect Pussy Say Yes To Love LIMITED(180) BLOOD VINYL BOXSET (w/ care package) US $575.00 [0 bids]
Yes - Close To The Edge (OUT OF PRINT, 100% Japan Mini LP w/ OBI) Hi Def. SHM-CD US $69.95 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Jon Anderson "In the City of Angels" CBS w/ lyric sheet prog rock Yes vangelis US $1.99 [0 bids]
YES ~ THE YES ALBUM ~ UK RED PLUM ATLANTIC LP 1971 ~ 1ST PRESS A1/B1 ~ NICE COPY US $405.86 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Jason Mraz - Yes! [CD 2014] 14 tracks Brand New and Sealed Digipak US $4.68 [0 bids]
Yes - Heaven & Earth [CD 2014] Prog Rock Brand New and Sealed Digipak US $4.68 [0 bids]
THE KING COLE TRIO Rare 78 RPM IF YOU CANT SMILE & SAY YES Capitol 192 Stunning! US $14.95 Buy It Now 6h 22m
STARCASTLE Song of Times CD 2007 PROG (Yes) 2007 NEW/SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Yes - Heaven & Earth [CD 2014] Prog Rock Brand New & Sealed Digipak US $4.68 [0 bids]
Jason Mraz - Yes! [CD 2014) 14 tracks Brand New and Sealed Digipak US $4.68 [0 bids]
Yes : 90125 CD (1984) US $5.98 Buy It Now 6h 36m
YES 90125 LP 893 US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
YES TORMATO ATLANTIC 1978 US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Yes Yesshows 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) USA SD2-510 ATLANTIC 1980 US $26.38 Buy It Now 6h 58m
yes shows record US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yesstory ratings distribution

YES Yesstory reviews

Review by Menswear
2 stars I owe an apologie to Jon Anderson. Jon, I'm sorry for giggling at your (funny) ways. It's just that, you look so full of love...that...it makes us sometimes uncomfortable being loved that much. Even Passe-Partout doesn't love that much, and she packs a freakin' love wallop. Despite a minor criticism to your radiating 'cosmic aura' (does that really exist?), you do know good music, good arrangements and I must admit that your voice is in my top 10. This compilation is a compilation like you'll see 'till you die. Just another way to attract newcomers. But, in this case, the purchase is acceptable. It's chronological (almost) and you get great classics without switching discs. A bit of everything. Major plus: my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, America and Soon, the ending of Gates of Delirium (Relayer). Major down: no And You And I or Changes (90125). Once again, a good package for someone who doesn't want too much commitment with Yes. I recommend for begginers and Jon, cut us some freakin' slack with the divine (Magnification), WE KNOW IT'S THERE!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#13840) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 01, 2004

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The shorter vinyl version of "Yesyears" CD-box. This sadly lacks the book and the many of the back then unreleased tracks. Song selection is still quite good, but I can't see any else function with this album but presenting the material for a listener who is not yet familiar with the career of YES. An OK compilation still (great covers).

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#13845) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 01, 2005

Review by Guillermo
3 stars This is a compilation of tracks taken from the compilation Box Set called "Yesyears". The most interesting thing about "Yesyears" was the inclusion of rarities, like single edits, BBC recordings and live recordings. I think that the idea to select some tracks from "Yesyears" and to put them in a 2-CD package was good. I think that if "Yesyears" (which now it seems that it is out of print) was in my opinion the best compilation from YES Atlantic /Atco Records years, this 2- CD compilation is also good, despite having less rarities included. But I think that the version of "Yesstory" released in the U.K. is better because it includes more rarities than this U.S. version.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160774) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This is a 2 CD collection of songs from the 4 CD set Yesyears. Not a bad selection of songs. The only Yes I had before this was Classic Yes and Keys To Ascension. Between the three I had heard all of CTTE. But I wouldn't hear the studio version of "Siberian Khatru" till I bought that album. The real bonus for me was hearing stuff from the first two albums and an unedited song from TFTO.

The downside to this is that they only include "Soon" but nothing else off of Relayer. Like Classic Yes, the cheesy hit song "Wonderous Stories" was included. The mediocre single "Rhythm Of Love" is presented here too. "America" is an edited version. This has two good covers in the Beatles' "Every Little Thing" and Richie Havens' "No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed".

A good compilation. Better than all the single disc compilations from Yes. It's a nice way to have "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" and "Don't Kill The Whale" without having to get 90125 or Tormato. I never listened to YesYears so I don't know how it compares. For this I'll give 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#344167) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010

4 stars This is basically a truncated version of the Yesyears box set into a nice compact double disc "Best of" collection. I put "Best of" in quotes because it is not what I would put on a Best Of collection for Yes. It really needs the full version of The Gates of Delerium, Awaken, And You and I, ... (read more)

Report this review (#38541) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Outstanding collection of hits in chronological order. I love every single second of this great set of songs. Previously Classic Yes got my vote for the best of the best but this is actually Better. No collection is complete without this gem! ... (read more)

Report this review (#13841) | Posted by | Monday, April 26, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesstory"