YESSTORY

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Tracks on US release:
1. Something's Coming (7:06)
2. Survival (6:18)
3. Every Little Thing (5:41)
4. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed (4:48)
5. Time and a Word (4:31)
6. Starship Trooper (9:26)
7. Yours is no Disgrace (9:40)
8. I've Seen All Good People (6:53)
9. Roundabout (8:31)
10. Heart of the Sunrise (10:31)
11. Long Distance Runaround (3:33)
12. The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (2:35)
13. America (edit) (4:03)
14. Close to the Edge (18:34)
15. Ritual (21:33)
16. Soon (edit) (4:06)
17. Wonderous Stories (3:45)
18. Going for the One (5:32)
19. Don't Kill the Whale (3:55)
20. Owner of a Lonely Heart (4:27)
21. Rhythm of Love (4:46)

Search YES Yesstory lyrics

- Peter Banks / guitars
- Trevor Rabin / guitars and vocals
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

Atlantic records

and to m@x for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesstory Music

Rhino/Elektra 2003
RelayerRelayer
Remastered · Extra tracks
Elektra 2003
the hollies 7" yes i will / nobody 1965 uk 1st press R5232 VG++ US $11.82 Buy It Now 45m 50s
OPERATOR PLEASE - YES YES VINDICTIVE US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Yes - Round About - extra rare German isue US $45.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Yes! by Jason Mraz : Format: Audio CD US $14.19 Buy It Now 1h 15m
STEVE HOWE ( YES ) - QUANTUM GUITAR CD NEW / SEALED US $6.74 Buy It Now 1h 23m
YES big generator WX 70 german atco 1987 LP PS EX/EX includes inner sleeve US $15.20 Buy It Now 1h 30m
YES-FRAGILE-JAPAN SACD HYBRID BONUS TRACK H00 US $35.50 Buy It Now 1h 37m
YES 90125 ORIGINAL SHRINK ORIGINAL INNER SLEEVE LP 736 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Yes - Fragile - RCA Music Club - LP US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
YES - LIVE AT QUEENS PARK RANGERS STADIUM - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.37 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Classic Yes [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rajewski,Jon - Still Yes [CD New] US $10.15 Buy It Now 2h 22m
YES-BIG GENERATOR-CD Japan Mini LP-SIGNED By Anderson Squire White(no live tour) US $49.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
THE 80'S 36 OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDARY HITS 2 CD A-HA YES US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Danton Eeprom - Yes is More - 12 Track US $6.74 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Goldberg,Aaron & Ali Jackson - Yes! [CD New] US $14.69 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Bills - Yes Please [CD New] US $14.47 Buy It Now 2h 58m
THE YES ALBUM LP Record Vinyl US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h
DINAH SHORE YES INDEED JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen CP28 1ST PR US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 3m
JOHNNY RAY yes tonight josephine 7" reissue b/w just walkin' in the rain (og9075 US $8.43 Buy It Now 3h 7m
EDDY GRANT I Love you,Yes i love you 7" Vinyl 45 Reggae US $2.45 Buy It Now 3h 7m
New Yes Yuyuyu Yuru Yuri Limited Anime YuruYuri OP CD DVD Card Japan F/S US $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 11m
YES "90185" 1983 OZ ATCO VG++/VG+ US $5.60 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Yes Drama ARCHIVE MASTER 1980 1st Strawberry Press, STEAM CLEANED, A+ SOUND US $55.00 Buy It Now 3h 22m
EDDY GRANT I LOVE YOU YES 1981 GERMAN 7" PS MINT US $20.49 Buy It Now 3h 24m
TRANS MEGETTI rent a rocket 7" 3 track b/w mercitron and yes i can read (amc14) US $8.43 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Yes- Tales From Topographic Oceans (2CD) - 8122737912 US $18.81 Buy It Now 4h
YES Years 4 Cassette + Book Box Set (1991) Wakeman Jon Anderson Chris Squire US $21.97 Buy It Now 4h 6m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE LP ORIGINAL 1972 FRENCH PRESSING IN TEXTURED SLEEVE US $21.96 Buy It Now 4h 15m
CD ALBUM. SOFTLIGHTS. - SAY NO TO BEING COOL. SAY YES! TO BEING HAPPY. US $9.84 Buy It Now 4h 16m
YES: RELAYER, A TRUE COLLECTIBLE! OUTSTANDING! MAKES EXCELLENT GIFT! US $19.99 [0 bids]
PET SHOP BOYS - YES - NEW CD ALBUM US $10.97 Buy It Now 4h 34m
YES CLASSIC YES LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Yello - You Gotta Say Yes To Another Expre (NEW CD) US $11.39 Buy It Now 4h 43m
Steve Howe Yes Beginnings Vinyl Lp 1976 Getefold Spanis Titles On Label Argentin US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Yes - Original Album Series (5cd) (2013) - Used - Compact Disc US $9.77 Buy It Now 4h 46m
LEONARD HUBBARD "Yes Sir! That's My Baby"/"I Miss My Swiss" 78rpm 10" c1926 NM US $26.02 Buy It Now 4h 47m
YES ~'DOMINO'~RARE GERMAN IMPORT 2CD 1990~ TCC 009/010~PROG ROCK~NEW/MINT US $59.14 Buy It Now 4h 55m
YES - YesYears Box Set - 4 CD's - w/ Color Booklet - Atco (Atlantic) - 1991 US $34.95 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Yes JAPAN 5 titles Mini LP SHM-CD SS + PROMO Yessongs BOX SET US $209.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
Yes - Classic Yes [CD New] US $9.95 Buy It Now 5h 3m
Yestoday YES-TODAY by Yes NEW SEALED CD, Mar-2002, 2 Discs, Recall (UK)) US $9.98 Buy It Now 5h 10m
YES-YESSTORY-ATCO 7567-91747-2 GERMANY FATBOX NEW SEALED 2CD US $14.98 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Yes Classic Yes inc. Yours Is No Disgrace + Cassette Tape - TESTED US $8.45 Buy It Now 5h 16m
JUNIOR "YES (IF YOU WANT ME)" LONDON Record Vinyl 45 Rpm Free S/H USA! US $6.49 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Yes Darling, But Is It Art? US $45.98 Buy It Now 5h 24m
8 TRACK YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE **ORIGINAL ISSUE** 161 US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Nancey Jackson Free (Yes Im Free) CD US $4.15 Buy It Now 5h 31m
If By Yes-Salt on Sea Glass CD Very Good US $13.37 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Yes - 'Magnification' 180g 2-Lp Ltd. ed. Pressing on Purple Vinyl STILL SEALED. US $59.99 Buy It Now 5h 35m
FIVE STAR IF I SAY YES 7" REMIX 45 RPM RARE PROMO VINYL SOUL US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Every Step's A Yes US $4.21 Buy It Now 5h 39m
LYNN WHITE Yes I'm Ready Ex+ 1989 Holland Waylo LP US $11.82 Buy It Now 5h 45m
24K Gold CD MFSL UDCD-779 The Yes Album Sealed # 000961 US $59.99 Buy It Now 5h 46m
THE SENSATIONS LET ME IN / OH YES I'LL BE FINE 45 RPM ARGO 5405 US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 53m
YES YEARS 4 Cassette Box Set Sealed 46 Tracks 5Hrs OF MUSIC Premium Cobalt Tape US $39.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Muse Sunburn CD Single Yes Please Uno (live) MUSH68CDSX US $5.05 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Yes - Yes CD US $16.89 Buy It Now 6h 5m
Yes - Tormato CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 6h 5m
YES FRAGILE US $7.99 [0 bids]
YES Union CD 1991 Arista Records Steve Howe Trevor Rabin Jon Anderson Asia XYZ US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 11m
YES Dual Two On One Fragile/Close to the Edge Cassette, Atlantic 80002-4F RARE! US $8.99 [0 bids]
YES "BIG GENERATOR" ATCO RECORDS OF ATLANTIC RECORDING CORP. A4 0522 NEW IN WRAP US $2.00 [0 bids]
ASIA Only Time Will Tell promo 45 with Picture Sleeve YES ROGER DEAN US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
ASIA The Smile Has Left Your Eyes promo 45 with Picture Sleeve YES ROGER DEAN US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Jason Mraz - Yes! (CD 2014) 14 tracks Brand New & Sealed US $4.68 [1 bids]
item RICK WAKEMAN Rhapsodies double prog MINT Yes related 12" vinyl Lp US $6.56 Buy It Now 6h 33m
ASIA Heat Of The Moment 2 vers promo 45 with Picture Sleeve YES ROGER DEAN US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 35m
78RPM Capitol 10075 Peggy Lee, She Didn't Say Yes, Paul Weston, The Way You L V+ US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Yes Classic SD-19320 atlantic 1981 orig vinyl prog rare US $24.00 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Yes: Papersleeve SHM Collection Promo Post Card Sheet (no cd japan mini-lp Q US $28.50 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Yes: Fly from Here Promo Sleeve Japan Mini-LP (steve howe chris squire no cd Q US $52.25 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Gentle Giant:Octopus Promo Sleeve USA Version[Japan Mini-LP no cd gryphon yes QX US $71.25 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Gryphon: Red Queen Promo Sleeve Japan Mini-LP (giant genesis gentle yes no cd Q US $33.25 Buy It Now 7h 5m
8 TRACK YES FRAGILE 140 US $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 9m
DINAH SHORE - Dinah Yes Indeed! - Ex Con LP Record US $13.51 Buy It Now 7h 10m
YES 1ST RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
YES TIME AND A WORD RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Yes, Owner Of A Lonely Heart (G) 12" Promo US $6.96 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Box Set 1991 YES YESYEARS YEARS 4 CD Boxset New & SEALED Shrink Rapped US $79.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Yes/Jon Anderson-Animation LP Still in Shrink Wrap Near Mint US $16.98 [0 bids]
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
MIKE DOUGHTY - YES & ALSO YES NEW VINYL US $28.98 Buy It Now 7h 22m
YES TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP 2SHM-CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
YES RELAYER RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 26m
Tom Robinson - War Baby/ Hell Yes - NIC2 (7") US $5.05 Buy It Now 7h 28m
YES TORMATO RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
YES DRAMA US $7.99 [0 bids]
YES 90125 RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP SHM-CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Yes "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" South Africa Pressing US $12.99 [0 bids]
Melissa Etheridge - Yes I Am (CD 1993) ISLAND US $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 42m
MATTHEWS WRIGHT & KING * THE POWER OF LOVE & EVERYTIME SHE SAYS YES * 45 RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 44m
Singie Singie & Roots Radics - Yes She Gone 12" US $23.65 Buy It Now 7h 44m
YES 45 W/PS - OWNER OF A LONELY HEART / OUR SONG - 1983 - N / M WAX ! US $1.59 [0 bids]
Strawbs From The Witchwood Japan Promo Label Vinyl LP OBI 1987 Rick Wakeman Yes US $89.99 Buy It Now 7h 48m
YES JAPAN OBI MINT- NM GOING FOR THE ONE US $59.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Yes, Relayer, 8 Track Tape,Tested,Outer Sleeve,Gates of Delirium,Sound Chaser US $6.69 Buy It Now 7h 52m
Yes [CD New] US $9.41 Buy It Now 7h 58m
YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE US $2.99 [0 bids]
ASIA-THEN&NOW-EXTRA RARE 1990 GERMAN LP+INNER-NM MINUS/PROG-SYMPHONIC ROCK/YES US $19.90 Buy It Now 8h 4m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yesstory ratings distribution

YES Yesstory reviews

Review by Menswear
2 stars I owe an apologie to Jon Anderson. Jon, I'm sorry for giggling at your (funny) ways. It's just that, you look so full of love...that...it makes us sometimes uncomfortable being loved that much. Even Passe-Partout doesn't love that much, and she packs a freakin' love wallop. Despite a minor criticism to your radiating 'cosmic aura' (does that really exist?), you do know good music, good arrangements and I must admit that your voice is in my top 10. This compilation is a compilation like you'll see 'till you die. Just another way to attract newcomers. But, in this case, the purchase is acceptable. It's chronological (almost) and you get great classics without switching discs. A bit of everything. Major plus: my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, America and Soon, the ending of Gates of Delirium (Relayer). Major down: no And You And I or Changes (90125). Once again, a good package for someone who doesn't want too much commitment with Yes. I recommend for begginers and Jon, cut us some freakin' slack with the divine (Magnification), WE KNOW IT'S THERE!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#13840) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 01, 2004

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The shorter vinyl version of "Yesyears" CD-box. This sadly lacks the book and the many of the back then unreleased tracks. Song selection is still quite good, but I can't see any else function with this album but presenting the material for a listener who is not yet familiar with the career of YES. An OK compilation still (great covers).

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#13845) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 01, 2005

Review by Guillermo
3 stars This is a compilation of tracks taken from the compilation Box Set called "Yesyears". The most interesting thing about "Yesyears" was the inclusion of rarities, like single edits, BBC recordings and live recordings. I think that the idea to select some tracks from "Yesyears" and to put them in a 2-CD package was good. I think that if "Yesyears" (which now it seems that it is out of print) was in my opinion the best compilation from YES Atlantic /Atco Records years, this 2- CD compilation is also good, despite having less rarities included. But I think that the version of "Yesstory" released in the U.K. is better because it includes more rarities than this U.S. version.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160774) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This is a 2 CD collection of songs from the 4 CD set Yesyears. Not a bad selection of songs. The only Yes I had before this was Classic Yes and Keys To Ascension. Between the three I had heard all of CTTE. But I wouldn't hear the studio version of "Siberian Khatru" till I bought that album. The real bonus for me was hearing stuff from the first two albums and an unedited song from TFTO.

The downside to this is that they only include "Soon" but nothing else off of Relayer. Like Classic Yes, the cheesy hit song "Wonderous Stories" was included. The mediocre single "Rhythm Of Love" is presented here too. "America" is an edited version. This has two good covers in the Beatles' "Every Little Thing" and Richie Havens' "No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed".

A good compilation. Better than all the single disc compilations from Yes. It's a nice way to have "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" and "Don't Kill The Whale" without having to get 90125 or Tormato. I never listened to YesYears so I don't know how it compares. For this I'll give 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#344167) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010

4 stars This is basically a truncated version of the Yesyears box set into a nice compact double disc "Best of" collection. I put "Best of" in quotes because it is not what I would put on a Best Of collection for Yes. It really needs the full version of The Gates of Delerium, Awaken, And You and I, ... (read more)

Report this review (#38541) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Outstanding collection of hits in chronological order. I love every single second of this great set of songs. Previously Classic Yes got my vote for the best of the best but this is actually Better. No collection is complete without this gem! ... (read more)

Report this review (#13841) | Posted by | Monday, April 26, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesstory"