YESSTORY

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Tracks on US release:
1. Something's Coming (7:06)
2. Survival (6:18)
3. Every Little Thing (5:41)
4. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed (4:48)
5. Time and a Word (4:31)
6. Starship Trooper (9:26)
7. Yours is no Disgrace (9:40)
8. I've Seen All Good People (6:53)
9. Roundabout (8:31)
10. Heart of the Sunrise (10:31)
11. Long Distance Runaround (3:33)
12. The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (2:35)
13. America (edit) (4:03)
14. Close to the Edge (18:34)
15. Ritual (21:33)
16. Soon (edit) (4:06)
17. Wonderous Stories (3:45)
18. Going for the One (5:32)
19. Don't Kill the Whale (3:55)
20. Owner of a Lonely Heart (4:27)
21. Rhythm of Love (4:46)

Search YES Yesstory lyrics

- Peter Banks / guitars
- Trevor Rabin / guitars and vocals
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

Atlantic records

and to [email protected] for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesstory Music

YesstoryYesstory
Atlantic 0191 2013
YesstoryYesstory
Imports 2017
Yesstory By Yes (1991-09-30)Yesstory By Yes (1991-09-30)
Eastwest

Yes ?- Yesstory 3 Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Triple Gatefold Sleeve USD $69.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Yesstory by Yes (CD, Oct-1992, 2 Discs, Atco (USA)) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Yesstory Yes (4) DISCS ONLY CD Jon Anderson Steve Howe Rick Wakeman Incomplete USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
@ 2CD YES - YESSTORY / ATCO RECORDS 1991 SS / SYMPHO UK THICK JEWELCASE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES-YESSTORY-JAPAN 2 MINI LP HQCD Ltd/Ed I45 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES / YESSTORY JAPAN 2CD OOP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Yesstory by Yes (CD, Oct-1992, 2 Discs, Atco (USA)) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Yes Yesstory Japan CD WPCR-17698 Limited Edition 2017 USD $42.77 Buy It Now 6 days
Yesstory By Yes (2) CD Set A3724 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 8 days
Yes Yesstory Japan CD WPCR-17698 Limited Edition 2017 USD $47.59 Buy It Now 9 days
YES - Yesstory (The Best) (2CD 1992) USD $10.55 Buy It Now 10 days
Yes Yesstory Double CD Early Japanese Pressing-Atco AMCY 284-5 NO UPC VG+ USD $25.00 Buy It Now 10 days
YES Yesstory - Cassette U.S. 1992 - Tape # 1 only! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
YES Yesstory JAPAN MINI LP 2 UHQ CD USD $37.80 Buy It Now 12 days
YES-YESSTORY-ATCO 7567-91747-2 GERMANY FATBOX NEW SEALED 2CD USD $14.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Yes Yesstory Mini LP UHQCD 2 Disc set Limited Edition 70th Ann Japanese with OBI USD $49.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Yes Yesstory 2 x cassette prog rock compilation USD $6.58 Buy It Now 14 days
YES - YESSTORY NEW CD USD $52.20 Buy It Now 15 days
YES Yesstory Story JAPAN Mini LP UHQ 2 CD 1969-87 Ultimate High-Quality not SHM USD $36.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Yesstory by Yes (Cassette, Oct-1992, 2 Discs, Atco (USA)) USD $30.00 Buy It Now 16 days
YES-YESSTORY-JAPAN 2 MINI LP HQCD Ltd/Ed I45 USD $52.21 Buy It Now 16 days
Yes - Yesstory (UHQCD) [New CD] Japanese Mini-Lp Sleeve, Japan - Import USD $38.60 Buy It Now 16 days
Yes - Yesstory (UHQCD) [New CD] Japanese Mini-Lp Sleeve, Japan - Import USD $39.75 Buy It Now 16 days
Yesstory by Yes USD $5.49 Buy It Now 16 days
Yesstory by Yes (CD, Oct-1992, 2 Discs, Atco (USA)) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
YES Lot - Classic Yes & Yesstory Story Fragile Big Generator Highlights Best Of USD $29.99 Buy It Now 18 days
YES Yesstory Fatbox 2 CD Set Atco 92202-2 1992 USD $6.49 Buy It Now 19 days
YES-YESSTORY (LIMITED MINI LP JACKET/HQCD) CD NEW USD $53.66 Buy It Now 21 days
Jazz Rock YES *** Yesstory *** ORIGINAL & LIMITED 3 LP SET Germany 1991 USD $120.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Yesstory by Yes ATCO Records ?- 7 92202-2 CD 1992 USD $8.95 Buy It Now 23 days
YES Yesstory JAPAN MINI LP 2 UHQ CD USD $38.71 Buy It Now 25 days
Yes - Yesstory (Best Of)(CD) ATCO Fatbox Issue - Fast Postage - Rare USD $15.81 Buy It Now 26 days
Yesstory by Yes new sealed Cassette Oct-1992 2 Discs Atco USA USD $30.00 Buy It Now 28 days
YES-YESSTORY-ATCO 2 DISCS CD Box 1992 Roger Dean Used Best Of Hits USD $11.50 Buy It Now 28 days
YES Yesstory - Cassette U.S. 1992 - Tape # 2 Only USD $8.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Yes - Yesstory SEALED cassette tape USD $15.79 Buy It Now 29 days
YES-YESSTORY-ATCO 7 92202-2USA FATBOX (2 DISCS) CD USD $8.98 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES Yesstory ratings distribution

YES Yesstory reviews

Review by Menswear
2 stars I owe an apologie to Jon Anderson. Jon, I'm sorry for giggling at your (funny) ways. It's just that, you look so full of love...that...it makes us sometimes uncomfortable being loved that much. Even Passe-Partout doesn't love that much, and she packs a freakin' love wallop. Despite a minor criticism to your radiating 'cosmic aura' (does that really exist?), you do know good music, good arrangements and I must admit that your voice is in my top 10. This compilation is a compilation like you'll see 'till you die. Just another way to attract newcomers. But, in this case, the purchase is acceptable. It's chronological (almost) and you get great classics without switching discs. A bit of everything. Major plus: my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, America and Soon, the ending of Gates of Delirium (Relayer). Major down: no And You And I or Changes (90125). Once again, a good package for someone who doesn't want too much commitment with Yes. I recommend for begginers and Jon, cut us some freakin' slack with the divine (Magnification), WE KNOW IT'S THERE!
Review by Eetu Pellonpaa
3 stars The shorter vinyl version of "Yesyears" CD-box. This sadly lacks the book and the many of the back then unreleased tracks. Song selection is still quite good, but I can't see any else function with this album but presenting the material for a listener who is not yet familiar with the career of YES. An OK compilation still (great covers).
Review by Guillermo
3 stars This is a compilation of tracks taken from the compilation Box Set called "Yesyears". The most interesting thing about "Yesyears" was the inclusion of rarities, like single edits, BBC recordings and live recordings. I think that the idea to select some tracks from "Yesyears" and to put them in a 2-CD package was good. I think that if "Yesyears" (which now it seems that it is out of print) was in my opinion the best compilation from YES Atlantic /Atco Records years, this 2- CD compilation is also good, despite having less rarities included. But I think that the version of "Yesstory" released in the U.K. is better because it includes more rarities than this U.S. version.
Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This is a 2 CD collection of songs from the 4 CD set Yesyears. Not a bad selection of songs. The only Yes I had before this was Classic Yes and Keys To Ascension. Between the three I had heard all of CTTE. But I wouldn't hear the studio version of "Siberian Khatru" till I bought that album. The real bonus for me was hearing stuff from the first two albums and an unedited song from TFTO.

The downside to this is that they only include "Soon" but nothing else off of Relayer. Like Classic Yes, the cheesy hit song "Wonderous Stories" was included. The mediocre single "Rhythm Of Love" is presented here too. "America" is an edited version. This has two good covers in the Beatles' "Every Little Thing" and Richie Havens' "No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed".

A good compilation. Better than all the single disc compilations from Yes. It's a nice way to have "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" and "Don't Kill The Whale" without having to get 90125 or Tormato. I never listened to YesYears so I don't know how it compares. For this I'll give 3 stars.

4 stars This is basically a truncated version of the Yesyears box set into a nice compact double disc "Best of" collection. I put "Best of" in quotes because it is not what I would put on a Best Of collection for Yes. It really needs the full version of The Gates of Delerium, Awaken, And You and I, ... (read more)

Report this review (#38541) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 5, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Outstanding collection of hits in chronological order. I love every single second of this great set of songs. Previously Classic Yes got my vote for the best of the best but this is actually Better. No collection is complete without this gem! ... (read more)

Report this review (#13841) | Posted by | Monday, April 26, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesstory"