YESSTORY

Good, but non-essential

Buy YES Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Tracks on US release:
1. Something's Coming (7:06)
2. Survival (6:18)
3. Every Little Thing (5:41)
4. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed (4:48)
5. Time and a Word (4:31)
6. Starship Trooper (9:26)
7. Yours is no Disgrace (9:40)
8. I've Seen All Good People (6:53)
9. Roundabout (8:31)
10. Heart of the Sunrise (10:31)
11. Long Distance Runaround (3:33)
12. The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) (2:35)
13. America (edit) (4:03)
14. Close to the Edge (18:34)
15. Ritual (21:33)
16. Soon (edit) (4:06)
17. Wonderous Stories (3:45)
18. Going for the One (5:32)
19. Don't Kill the Whale (3:55)
20. Owner of a Lonely Heart (4:27)
21. Rhythm of Love (4:46)

Search YES Yesstory lyrics

- Peter Banks / guitars
- Trevor Rabin / guitars and vocals
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals

Atlantic records

and to m@x for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesstory Music

Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
9012590125
Elektra / Wea 2004
Tales From Topographic OceansTales From Topographic Oceans
Rhino/Elektra 2003
Yes(Vinyl LP Gatefold 2nd State)Yes-Atlantic-K 40034-UK-Ex+/Ex+ US $40.59 Buy It Now 30m 26s
Yes(Vinyl LP Gatefold 2nd State)Fragile-Atlantic-K 50099-UK-Ex/Ex US $35.72 Buy It Now 30m 29s
*RARE*YES:FRAGILE:(ATLANTIC 1971) COVER VGC/EX DISK EX+ US $37.34 Buy It Now 31m 20s
ROCK BALLADS 2CD NEW - CHER TINA MAC TOTO MR MEAT KISS PAT BIG HEART FACES YES US $3.25 [0 bids]
32m 23s
Yes We Can obama Classic - Japan CD Antonin Dvorak George Gershwin Edward Elgar US $9.99 Buy It Now 38m 40s
LITTLE - Yes rhyme-dentity - Japan CD - J-POP - 13Tracks OBI US $13.99 Buy It Now 38m 40s
Say Yes To Tomorrow by Dale, Roy & Dusty Rogers (Cassette, Goldmine) US $3.49 Buy It Now 39m 49s
YES "90125" (1983) Vinyl 33 LP (Shrink!) Rock Music Record Album Stereo US $7.99 Buy It Now 43m 42s
LITTLE JOHN/JAMMY ALL STARS:YES MAMMA/VERSION:LIVE AND LOVE VG US $22.72 Buy It Now 44m 53s
Yes I Am - Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993) US $3.49 Buy It Now 46m 33s
Rick Wakeman - Return To The Centre Of The Earth (Cassette) Russia SEALED Yes US $32.50 Buy It Now 52m 47s
YES 9012Live/The Solos LP Prog Jon Anderson 12" 1985 Atco 33 RPM US $8.84 Buy It Now 1h
KEVIN AYERS Yes We Have No Mananas ** orig. US 1977 w/ custom inner sleeve US $9.99 [0 bids]
Yes Union RARE SEALED USA LP Prog PSYCH Howe, Bruford, Squire, Wakeman US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
YES Dual Two On One Fragile/Close to the Edge Cassette, Atlantic 80002-4F RARE! US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE HUNCHES yes no shut it LP Ty Segall The Spits Thee Oh Sees Fuzz US $12.99 [0 bids]
DES O'CONNOR . E.P. CHRISTMAS SONG / YES, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS / BLUE DAYS US $9.73 [0 bids]
Jason Mraz - Yes (2lp+cd) (2014) - New - Long Play Record US $26.98 Buy It Now 1h 13m
YES BIG GENERATOR ORIGINAL ATLANTIC RECORDS 1987 ISSUE +SLEEVE Analog Sealed LP US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
JULES WECHTER & THE BAJA MARIMBA BAND yes sir that's my baby / brasilia NEW 45 US $24.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST Once Again ** UK Harvest 1971 yes EMI in box A-1/B-1 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Bull Moose Jackson, I Love You Yes I Do/Sneaky Pete, King 4181 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Yes Rick Wakeman Steve Howe - Heaven and Earth - 2014 EU 8Track PR0M0 CD US $24.99 [0 bids]
BURNIN' DAYLIGHT Love Worth Fighting For / Say Yes CURB used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Yes Rick Wakeman Steve Howe Journey To The Centre Of The Earth 2014 EU PR0M0 CD US $24.99 [0 bids]
David Crosby - Oh, Yes I Can SEALED LP 1989 US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Peppermint Harris I Got Loaded-It's You, Yes, It's You Aladdin 3097 Blues US $32.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Yes - Original Album Series: 90125 / Big Generator / Drama / Going For (NEW 5CD) US $23.13 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Yes - The Studio Albums 1969-1987 (NEW 12 x CD BOX SET) US $64.95 Buy It Now 1h 31m
BILL BRUFORD ~ FEELS GOOD TO ME rare U.S. EGLP YES KING CRIMSON ALLAN HOLDSWORTH US $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatleg Japan Magazine feat Derek & Dominos Eric Clapton Led Zeppelin Yes Jon US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Yes - Close To The Edge (NEW CD+DVD) US $25.97 Buy It Now 1h 39m
YES----5 ROCK ALBUMS---FRAGILE+ CLOSE TO THE EDGE+ OLIAS OF SUNHILLOW+ CLASSIC US $22.09 Buy It Now 1h 40m
CHRIS SQUIRE OF YES ~ VERY RARE PROMO INTERVIEW LP WITH JIM LADD ~ 1977 US $90.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
TOMMY WALKER- 8 CD ALBUM LOT - Includes WE SAY YES - OOP RARE- CALVARY CHAPEL US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
YES 45 RPM VINYL "Owner of a Lonely Heart" & "Our Song" 1983 ATCO Records US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Yes: Fragile Atlantic SD 7211 record club edition US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Yes - In A Word [CD New] US $45.18 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Rare ! Scarce ! Sammy Davis, Jr. "Yes I Can /Courage" Reprise 7" vinyl US $186.78 [0 bids]
Yes Years CD's Discs 1-4 US $10.00 [0 bids]
COLDCUT (feat Lisa Stansfield) -7"Single -People Hold On/Yes, Yes, Yes, EX+ US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 57m
M & a - things.yes - MONO52CD US $12.49 Buy It Now 1h 58m
YES ~ RARE PROMO HOWE / WAKEMAN INTERVIEW - MUSIC - GOING FOR THE ONE LP ~ 1977 US $92.00 Buy It Now 2h
The Beatles Ticket to Ride/Yes It Is 45 rpm record on Capitol label US $15.00 [0 bids]
Alvin Lee / Steve Howe (Yes) GUITAR SPEAK (IRS) 1988 12" promotional single US $3.99 [1 bids]
YES Tormato Remastered CD + 9 Bonus Tracks NEW & SEALED US $8.04 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Yes - Fragile DVD Audio US $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
TOMMY DORSEY "Yes Indeed!" Song of India VINYL 1956 LP US $1.00 Buy It Now 2h 12m
BACCARA - YES SIR, I CAN BOOGIE - MEXICAN SINGLE 7" US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 14m
YES BOSS LOOK BUSY LP UK US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
YES TORMATO LP US $5.49 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Yes I Am by Melissa Etheridge (CD, Sep-1993, Island (Label)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rosanne Cash 45 I Wonder / Oh Yes I Can w/ts US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Quantum Guitar - Steve Howe (Yes) (CD 1988) NRMT Fast FREE Shipping US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Yes/Rick Wakeman poster rare! US $8.10 [0 bids]
BARBARA MASON - YES I'M READY: BEST OF BARBARA MASON - NEW CD US $15.53 Buy It Now 2h 26m
(AA213) Colourmusic, Yes! - DJ CD US $4.86 Buy It Now 2h 28m
RICK WAKEMEN Myths & Legends Of King Arthur... LP OOP mid-70's Yes prog gatefold US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
CRISTINA ZAVALLONI - WHEN YOU GO YES IS YES! [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $8.26 Buy It Now 2h 31m
1981 "JOHN LENNON" (PICYURE SLEEVE) "WATCHING THE WHEELS" "YES, I'M YOUR ANGEL" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Shirley Brown 45 "Woman To Woman"/"Yes Sir Brother"Truth Records 1974 #TRA3206 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ABWH YES ~ PROMO WESTWOOD ONE LP'S ~ RICK WAKEMAN INTERVIEW - MUSIC ~ IN SHRINK US $86.00 Buy It Now 2h 38m
YES FRAGILE JAPAN REPLICA TO THE ORIGINAL LP IN A OBI Sealed CD OUT OF PRINT US $94.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
YES ALBUM ATLANTIC RECORDS NEAR MINT GERMAN PRESSING US $1.25 [3 bids]
Rick Wakeman-Prayers CD Yes Keyboardist Progressive Art Rock (Brand New-Sealed) US $24.95 Buy It Now 2h 43m
YES DRAMA ATLANTIC RECORDS NEAR MINT GERMAN PRESSING US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE WASHDOWN - YES TO EVERYTHING (763361930125) - NEW CD US $6.73 Buy It Now 2h 44m
YES* CLOSE TO THE EDGE * 12'' ALBUM LP * 1972 * K 50012 US $1.61 [2 bids]
Yes Rick Wakeman Lot Of 2 UK 45`s Animal Showdown Picture Disc I`m So Straight US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
YES SELF TITLE ATLANTIC RECORDS NEAR MINT GERMAN PRESSING US $2.01 [2 bids]
Northern soul YOUNG HOLT UNLIMITED Yes We Can COTILLION M- DJ hear soundclip US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
YES UNION RARE ARISTA RECORDS NEAR MINT MADE IN SPAIN US $1.04 [2 bids]
7"-Single ASIA - Sole Survivor (1982) HOLLAND PS / YES ELP KING CRIMSON BUGGLES US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Bing Crosby & Louis Jordan, My Baby Said Yes/Your Socks Don't Match, Decca 23417 US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 52m
YES TIME AND A WORD ATLANTIC RECORDS GERMAN PRESSING NEAR MINT US $0.99 [1 bids]
Dian Hill - Can't Get Enough / What Could I Say But Yes 45 7" NM Kasara ARM-8029 US $6.50 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Custom Pressings - Vol. 1-Hixville-We'll Have A Time Yes-Siree! [CD New] US $12.04 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Kenny Parker - Yes Indeed! [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Titiyo ~45~ My Body Say Yes / Peace & Quiet ~ M- US $3.95 Buy It Now 3h 2m
YES - YESSHOWS - DOUBLE LP - EXCELLENT CONDITION. US $16.23 [0 bids]
LP RICK WAKEMAN SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII 1974 A&M QUAD NM PROG ROCK YES STRAWBS US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
LP YES 90125 **NM VINYL** 373 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Yessongs Yes Import Japan Live Steve Howe Rick Wakeman US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
YES 2014 UK Tour Flyer Jon Davison Geoff Downes Chris Squire Steve Howe White US $1.62 Buy It Now 3h 13m
YES S/T First Album AUTOGRAPHED BY CHRIS SQUIRE VG+/NM- Clean Canadian Press US $58.50 Buy It Now 3h 18m
DO ME BAD THINGS YES! 2005 near mint UK RELEASE VINYL LP US $16.24 [0 bids]
YES SONGS 3 LP VERY RARE ALBUM GREAT LP USA US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
7"-Single ASIA - The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (1983) PS / YES ELP KING CRIMSON US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 21m
YES "9012 LIVE" LP STILL SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
MUSIC CD - Just Say Yo: Vol. 2 of Just Say Yes by Various Artists, free shipping US $4.08 [0 bids]
Yes Close to the Edge Album Original Brand New Vinyl LP US $24.98 [0 bids]
Yes - The Ultimate Yes (CD 2004) Disc 1 only. US $2.44 [0 bids]
John Lennon Watching the wheels 7" vinyl picture sleeve Yoko Ono Yes I'm Angel US $6.50 Buy It Now 3h 32m
YES ~ LED ZEPPELIN ~ WESTWOOD ONE ~ PROMO SUPERSTAR CONCERT SERIES ~ US $50.00 Buy It Now 3h 33m
V.A. / "Promo" Rock Age Campaign JP King Crimson Yes Van Morrison 2LP E4345 US $0.99 [1 bids]
Tales from Topographic Oceans - Yes New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $41.59 Buy It Now 3h 37m
SWEET SENSATION soul 45 SAD SWEET DREAMER / SURETHING, YES I DO ~ PYE VG- US $3.12 Buy It Now 3h 39m
ASIA 1982 Japan John Wetton King Crimson Yes ELP LP e7134 US $0.99 [1 bids]
ASIA "NM WAX / 1st" 1982 Japan John Wetton King Crimson Yes ELP OBI LP d7301 US $2.36 [5 bids]
YES "NM WAX" Big Generator JP Jon Anderson OBI LP e1684 US $3.25 [5 bids]

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yesstory ratings distribution

YES Yesstory reviews

Review by Menswear
2 stars I owe an apologie to Jon Anderson. Jon, I'm sorry for giggling at your (funny) ways. It's just that, you look so full of love...that...it makes us sometimes uncomfortable being loved that much. Even Passe-Partout doesn't love that much, and she packs a freakin' love wallop. Despite a minor criticism to your radiating 'cosmic aura' (does that really exist?), you do know good music, good arrangements and I must admit that your voice is in my top 10. This compilation is a compilation like you'll see 'till you die. Just another way to attract newcomers. But, in this case, the purchase is acceptable. It's chronological (almost) and you get great classics without switching discs. A bit of everything. Major plus: my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, America and Soon, the ending of Gates of Delirium (Relayer). Major down: no And You And I or Changes (90125). Once again, a good package for someone who doesn't want too much commitment with Yes. I recommend for begginers and Jon, cut us some freakin' slack with the divine (Magnification), WE KNOW IT'S THERE!

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#13840) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 01, 2004

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The shorter vinyl version of "Yesyears" CD-box. This sadly lacks the book and the many of the back then unreleased tracks. Song selection is still quite good, but I can't see any else function with this album but presenting the material for a listener who is not yet familiar with the career of YES. An OK compilation still (great covers).

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#13845) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 01, 2005

Review by Guillermo
3 stars This is a compilation of tracks taken from the compilation Box Set called "Yesyears". The most interesting thing about "Yesyears" was the inclusion of rarities, like single edits, BBC recordings and live recordings. I think that the idea to select some tracks from "Yesyears" and to put them in a 2-CD package was good. I think that if "Yesyears" (which now it seems that it is out of print) was in my opinion the best compilation from YES Atlantic /Atco Records years, this 2- CD compilation is also good, despite having less rarities included. But I think that the version of "Yesstory" released in the U.K. is better because it includes more rarities than this U.S. version.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#160774) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This is a 2 CD collection of songs from the 4 CD set Yesyears. Not a bad selection of songs. The only Yes I had before this was Classic Yes and Keys To Ascension. Between the three I had heard all of CTTE. But I wouldn't hear the studio version of "Siberian Khatru" till I bought that album. The real bonus for me was hearing stuff from the first two albums and an unedited song from TFTO.

The downside to this is that they only include "Soon" but nothing else off of Relayer. Like Classic Yes, the cheesy hit song "Wonderous Stories" was included. The mediocre single "Rhythm Of Love" is presented here too. "America" is an edited version. This has two good covers in the Beatles' "Every Little Thing" and Richie Havens' "No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed".

A good compilation. Better than all the single disc compilations from Yes. It's a nice way to have "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" and "Don't Kill The Whale" without having to get 90125 or Tormato. I never listened to YesYears so I don't know how it compares. For this I'll give 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#344167) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 05, 2010

4 stars This is basically a truncated version of the Yesyears box set into a nice compact double disc "Best of" collection. I put "Best of" in quotes because it is not what I would put on a Best Of collection for Yes. It really needs the full version of The Gates of Delerium, Awaken, And You and I, ... (read more)

Report this review (#38541) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Outstanding collection of hits in chronological order. I love every single second of this great set of songs. Previously Classic Yes got my vote for the best of the best but this is actually Better. No collection is complete without this gem! ... (read more)

Report this review (#13841) | Posted by | Monday, April 26, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesstory"