THE BEST OF EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1994

1. From The Beginning (4:15)
2.Jerusalem {Parry / Blake, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (2:48)
3. Still... You Turn Me On (2:55)
4. Fanfare For The Common Man (single version) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson} (3:00)
5. Knife Edge (Adapted from Janacek's "Sinfonietta") (5:07)
6. Tarkus (20:42)
a) Eruption {Emerson} (2:43)
b) Stones Of Years (3:44)
c) Iconoclast {Emerson} (1:15)
d) Mass {Emerson / Lake} (3:11)
e) Manticore {Emerson} (1:52)
f) Battlefield {Lake} (3:51)
g) Aquatarkus {Emerson} (3:59)
7. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2) (4:46)
8. C'est La Vie (4:19)
9. Hoedown (Taken from Rodeo) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (3:47)
10. Trilogy (8:54)
11. Honky Tonk Train Blues {Meade (Lux) Lewis} (3:12)
12. Black Moon (single version) (4:49)
13. Lucky Man {Lake} (4:41)
14. I Believe In Father Christmas (original single version) (3:31)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards
- Greg Lake / vocals, bass, electric & acoustic guitar
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

CD-Victory Music/PolyGram-480036-2

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer Music

EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 1h 10m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 1h 57m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITI-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Jerusalem, NEW/MINT numbered Ltd 7" vinyl single RSD 13 US $11.93 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 15 CD BOX SET Manticore Vaults - VOL.1 +2 US $222.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer-trilogy.LP US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 11m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER/ZZ TOP - HIGH VOLTAGE FESTIVAL 2010 FLYER US $6.74 Buy It Now 4h 45m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BIRTH OF A BAND: LIVE AT IOW 1970 DVD US $8.52 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures At an Exhibition JAPAN 2002 Mini LP CD New ELP US $13.59 Buy It Now 5h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS 331/3 Rpm Vinyl~Canada Pressing atlantic sd2-7000 US $18.88 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE&PALMER LOVE BEACH JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD OBI NEW SEALED F9807 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Black Moon (CD 2000) US $6.81 Buy It Now 5h 53m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare The Best of Live/Live Recording.cd as new US $10.24 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Japan Mini LP CD Brand New US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 9m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN 2 CD F56 zd US $30.50 Buy It Now 6h 13m
The Very Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD,... US $2.79 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Emerson Lake & Palmer -- New - Never Played - Promo US $9.97 Buy It Now 6h 32m
Emerson Lake & Palmer -- New - Never Played - Promo US $9.97 Buy It Now 6h 32m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER FIVE PICTURE DISC BOX SET ELP US $125.00 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Love Beach (1978 Sealed LP) US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ELP LP Love Beach 1978 VG++/M- US $6.50 Buy It Now 6h 42m
EMERSON,LAKE&PALMER-Black Moon -JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD F56 US $36.50 Buy It Now 6h 53m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - LOVE BEACH LP US $12.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man / From The Beginning 7" US $8.52 Buy It Now 7h 18m
New: EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - ELP Live in Montreal 1977 (In Concert) 2 CD SET US $9.98 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Fanfare For The Common Man... 7" record UK US $22.10 Buy It Now 8h 10m
33 RPM Vinyl Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Tarkus, Cotillion, SD9900 121613ame4 US $11.24 Buy It Now 8h 33m
33 RPM Vinyl Emerson, Lake & Palmer Self Titled Album, Cotillion 121613ame4 US $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best of LP Keith Greg Carl ELP Lucky Man Karn Evil 9 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition - 2nd vinyl LP album record UK US $17.83 Buy It Now 8h 35m
Emerson Lake & Palmer vinyl LP album record Emerson Lake & Palmer French US $34.47 Buy It Now 8h 38m
* EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "TRILOGY" VG to EXCELLENT GATEFOLD LP fair. US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer US $6.34 Buy It Now 8h 44m
High Voltage Festival [Digipak] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Oct-2010, 2... US $25.00 Buy It Now 8h 52m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER PICTURES JAPAN ORIGINAL AUDIOPHILE STUNNING NM USA SELLER US $14.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Black Moon CD album (CDLP) UK ESMCD506 CASTLE 1997 US $19.62 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Emerson Lake & Palmer CD album (CDLP) UK ESMCD340 CASTEL US $17.06 Buy It Now 9h 7m
The Atlantic Years Emerson Lake & Palmer German 2 CD album (Double CD) US $19.62 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer I Believe In Father Christmas USA CD single (CD5 / 5") US $28.14 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer CD album (CDLP) Love Beach UK ESMCD363 CASTLE 1996 US $17.92 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Live At The Mar y Sol Festival '72 UK CD album (CDLP) US $19.62 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Extended Versions: The Encore Co... CD (CDLP) USA US $17.92 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy Cotillion SD9903 1972 US $7.99 Buy It Now 9h 8m
2 LPs EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WELCOME BACK ..../ TRILOGY 33 RPM GD COND. US $9.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus 1971 Cotillion SD-9900 Gatefold Vinyl Record LP US $6.64 Buy It Now 9h 25m
ELP - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER History of Rock 1970's Unique Rare CD US $19.90 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Love Beach Emerson Lake & Palmer UK vinyl LP album record K50552 ATLANTIC 1978 US $20.39 Buy It Now 9h 41m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY MANTICORE P-8395M JAPAN Vinyl LP US $9.07 [5 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER SAME ATLANTIC P-8033A Japanese Pressing Vinyl LP US $3.25 [3 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER TARKUS ATLANTIC P-8133A Japanese Pressing Vinyl LP US $5.50 [3 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY ATLANTIC P-8260A Japanese Pressing Vinyl LP US $5.50 [3 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Emerson Lake & Palmer vinyl LP album record German US $32.34 Buy It Now 9h 47m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ~ Brain Salad Surgery ~ 1973 CD 1st US Press ~ D154608 US $29.95 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Trilogy - Emerson, Lake & Palmer (Vinyl, VG+) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 2 1977 Excellent US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, Pictures at Exhibition MOBILE FIDELITY half-speed EXC- LP US $63.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends - Triple Vinyl LP - MC 3-200 US $4.95 Buy It Now 10h 32m
Emerson Lake & Palmer/Ladies & Gentlemen/1974 3x LP Set US $13.63 Buy It Now 10h 32m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS RECORD ALBUM US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Rhino] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer - mint! US $2.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - POSTCARD SET # 1 - concert posters, promos etc - NEW US $8.52 [0 bids]
emerson lake palmer 6 lp vinyl albums 7 records 12" 1970-1977 US $20.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER~TARKUS~JAPAN~ 1976 AUDIOPHILE PRESS~INSERT~MINT- UN-PLAYED US $49.99 Buy It Now 11h 14m
MFSL SEALED CD EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY MOBILE FIDELITY MOFI / GOLD DISC US $99.95 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Best of CD 1980 19283-2 ATLANTIC US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 24m
Black Moon by Emerson Lake & Palmer (CD, May-1996, Rhino) Free Shipping US $6.19 [0 bids]
GREG LAKE/GARY MOORE (1981) CD RARE OOP JAPAN TOCP-7623 ELP EMERSON/LAKE/PALMER US $19.50 Buy It Now 11h 33m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER - BRAIN SALAD SURGERY 1973 7" flexi disc LYN2762 fold out sl US $5.55 [1 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Love Beach 12" vinyl LP '78 Atlantic rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION NEW CD US $16.27 Buy It Now 11h 49m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS 1971 ATLANTIC GATEFOLD LP SD 19121 VG++ US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - DEBUT LP - COTILLION - SD9040 - EXCELLENT MINUS US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy - Cassette 1972 - Prog Rock US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ... Love Beach ... 33rpm LP US $3.99 [0 bids]
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, May-1996,... US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 48m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TRILOGY TOUR 26 Nov 1972 LONDON UK concert TICKET US $20.46 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy LP Manticore label US $20.48 Buy It Now 12h 58m
Emerson Lake & Palmer 'Brain Salad Surgery' Deluxe (New 7 Disc) US $116.02 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Same Titled lp Italian Manticore Vinyl lp US $9.00 Buy It Now 13h 17m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 3 CD DELUXE BOX SET WORKS VOL 1 & 2 RARE OOP IMPORT ELP US $49.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Orig 1977 "Works Volume 1" 2- LP NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Asia Self Titled Geffen 1982 Yes Emerson Lake Palmer 12" LP Excellent US $2.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer FROM THE BEGINNING Best 26 Track Collection ELP New 2 CD US $12.50 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOLUME 2 lp on ATLANTIC SD 19147 VG+ - NM US $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 37m
ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer "Tarkus" 12"LP Cotillion VG seam split VG wax Prog US $2.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - ON TOUR - Rare US Signed Lake Palmer Prog Promo LP US $249.99 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Sealed! 8 Track Tape~~~EMERSON LAKE & PALMER~~~WORKS VOLUME 2 US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Welcome Back My Friends ..." 3 x LP 1974 Manticore US $12.95 Buy It Now 14h 45m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Vinyl SD9040 US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 45m
Emerson Lake&Palmer-Trilogy-lp vinyl record SD 19123 US $5.27 Buy It Now 15h 4m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BEST OF GERMAN IMPORT ARIOLA 1980 US $13.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Love Beach [CD New] US $8.03 Buy It Now 15h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-WORKS VOLUME 1 BO BARCODES vinyl rock NM/VG+ 2LP US $17.98 Buy It Now 15h 27m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER THE BIRTH OF A BAND ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL dual disc US $16.15 Buy It Now 15h 54m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Emerson, Lake & Palmer P-8033 LP Ad5180 US $4.99 [0 bids]
King Biscuit Flower Hour: Greatest Hits Live by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD,... US $11.99 Buy It Now 16h 8m
10 song EXTENDED VERSIONS/LIVE by EMERSON LAKE & PALMER prog rock LUCKY MAN cd US $7.89 Buy It Now 16h 12m
the best of emerson lake & palmer record US $1.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Pictures at an Exhibition - ATLANTIC 1972 LP NM.. US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Pictures at an Exhibition - COTILLION 1972 LP NM. US $6.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer reviews

Review by soundsweird
4 stars I know this will make no sense to most of you, but I'll go ahead and admit it: I've whittled down my ELP collection to this compilation and the first album. I've been collecting progressive rock albums since the genre debuted in the late sixties, I sat in the front row for the Tarkus tour, and I now have hundreds and hundreds of progressive rock vinyl albums, compact discs, and even cassettes. So why do I feel that I need just those two ELP cd's? Well, as time goes by, I've grown weary of what I call "noodling", meaning endless soloing or showing off. Also, nowadays I like progressive rock that isn't overtly classical. I recently got that 3-cd Nice Immediate label collection, and I just can't get into anything beyond the early psychedelic stuff. No wonder I only own the first Rick Wakeman solo album. It's ironic, since 99 people out of 100 are going to assume that, as a progressive rock fan, I'm going to put ELP at the top of my list. Yeah, they're great, but they're way down on my list...

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#14647) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Review by memowakeman
4 stars ELP - Great Compilation

I cant do a long review of this album, i dont want to bore you and of course, i wont do a review song by song, because this is a compilation, song by song only in studio albums, here i just have to mention them.

I started saying that this is a great compilation, it really is, i dont like so much "The Best" albums, but this is cool, because it has really some of the best ELP´s songs ever created, and it is a cross between all their studio albums .

Chronologically: Knife Edge and the classic Lucky man from their first Self- Titled album, both good songs remid me of the beggin of thi great band. Tarkus, that great epic, from their second album , its so great because it is not a "excerp2 track, it is the complete Tarkus!!, great!. From my favorite album Trilogy, here we can listen to these songs, Trilogy which is awesome, Hoedown and starting this compilation From the Beggining. From Brain Salad surgery here we can find Jerusalem, Still .. you Turn me On and Karn Evil 9 (1st impression part 2). C´est la Vie and fanfare to the Common man from Works 1, Honky Tonk Train Blues from Works 2. Luckily from Love Beach neither song ( crying). From their 1992 release, Black Moon, here we can listen to the self titled song, good song by the way. And the las song of this album was a new song, new release, I Believe in father Christmas.

So after all, if you dont know ELP, this compilation could be great for you, maybe if you are a fan, you obviously prefer studio albums (like me), but this "The best Of" is really good, so i recommend it and i will give it 4 stars.

Over 70 minutes of pure and great ELP sound!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#76484) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2006

Review by richardh
4 stars Amongst the plethora of ELP compilations I would rate this as the best one.If ever a band recyled its back catologue ad nauseum it was ELP.What you need is a single CD with Tarkus and Fanfare For The Common Man(single edit not the long drawn out album version).You need the best Greg Lake songs (From The Beginning,Lucky Man and Still You Turn Me On plus the hit Christmas song).You need the spine tingling 'Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends' refrain that Al Freeman used famously on his rock show in the seventies.You don't need Toccata or Pirates,tracks that I love being an ELP fan but inappropriate for a compilation..so they are not here and that is good! If you want to explore ELP farther then collect all their albums up to Works Volume One.If not then this one does very nicely thankyou!

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#76528) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 28, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars This is the best ELP compilation I ever saw or heard. It really includes most of their essential work in a single CD, which I thought it was an impossible task. But here are all their major singles, like the stunning version of Jerusalem (well, does Greg Lake sings!) but not only their most popular songs, it does include some stuff that would not be found in other best of, like the complete Tarkus Suite and the entire 8:35 minute Trilogy title track. All three band members were virtuosos and had a lot to show. This CD does them justice.

Unlike a lot of this kind of albums, it does give a very good overview of one of prog´s most influential and important bands ever. But - let´s face it - they also did a lot of noodling and self indulgent material too. Fortunatly nothing like that is here (although some hints can be found, which is also good to show them how they were really). If you want to have their best work in a single CD, this is the one to buy. Also serves as an excellent introduction to the band if you want to further look into their cathalog. Maybe the only weak spot is the inclusion of the latter day Black Moon. The rest of the stuff is pure gold. I really liked the inclusion of the rare single I Believe In Father Christmas.The overall sound is also crystal clear, one of the best remastering I´ve heard.

I wish all compilations were so well done and respectful to the artists! 4,5 stars.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#142146) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars Before getting this I had never heard a note from this trio. Not even one song on classic rock radio. To this day the only ELP song I have ever heard on the radio is "From The Beginning". I was pleasantly surprised when I first listened to this, mainly for the album version of "Tarkus" which blew me away. While it's nice to have the album version of that song, we also get edited versions of "Karn Evil 9" and "Fanfare For The Common Man". Even the comeback single "Black Moon" is an edit. The Christmas song "I Believe In Father Christmas" is included here also.

Another bonus here is an unedited "Trilogy". "C'est La Vie" and "Honky Tonk Train Blues" seem out of place and are hardly amongst the trio's best songs. It's good to have "Knife Edge" here as well. I found out later that the albums were the way to go. But still, it would have been nice to have "The Barbarian" and "Endless Enigma" here. The three ballad's "Lucky Man", "From The Beginning" and "Still...You Turn Me On" seem to be on every ELP compilation.

A good introduction to ELP. The tracklist is similar to any compilation which has the album version of "Tarkus" on it. But with most prog acts, it's better to get the main studio albums. Or even a live album. 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#343091) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 04, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team
3 stars From the beginning...

This compilation was my first exposure to ELP. As a young, aspiring progger, I went for the greatest hits of the "greats," scrambling for Yes box sets, Genesis collections, Frank Zappa greatest hits, and this ELP "best of" album. As an exposure, I fell in love. From the gentle melodies of "From the Beginning" (an ELP favorite of mine to this day), the sweeping grandeur of "Trilogy," or the massive perfection of "Tarkus" (which I originally thought was a Jordan Rudess composition when he released his Road Home album, silly me), this entire album is a truly great display of this band's greatest accomplishments. Comprised of both classic and modern tracks, it's a nice eclectic blend of their styles, with Black Moon switching up the track listing a bit. Overall, this is a very good compilation, but I believe it is better to own the studio albums, which have a broader collection of songs.

However, this album is certainly a fantastic introduction to the classic and essential classic prog trio. Although not essential, it is a good compilation. 3+ stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#449243) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 stars Emerson, Lake, and Palmer is one of those bands that it is almost impossible to make a "short" collection of hits. Many of there longer, better works just can't be pared down into a singles-type version. (And yet the entire "Tarkus" is here!!! Nice job.). Most of their major, popular short tun ... (read more)

Report this review (#296412) | Posted by mohaveman | Friday, August 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The best way to acquire "Tarkus", "Ce'st La Vie", the single version of "Fanfare For The Common Man" and "I Believe In Father Christmas". Think of it as part oddites / part greatest-hits / "Tarkus"... ... (read more)

Report this review (#68238) | Posted by Rutgers Joe | Friday, February 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is a very fitting introduction to the work of ELP, featuring hits from all over their careers, and still leaving a taste for more. From The Beginning is a true classic, on which all members shine. "Jerusalem" rises to incredible heights with Lake's voice soaring, supported by a frantic Em ... (read more)

Report this review (#14645) | Posted by | Thursday, April 29, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars i give 4 stars beacuse somehow someone wanted to feature a song from black moon... but as a first glance to the band it's an outstanding introduction (and a cheap one). Tarkus alone worth the buying of the record, also Jerusalem and Lucky man. Great compilation despite the fact that Greg Lake did it ... (read more)

Report this review (#14644) | Posted by | Sunday, March 21, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer"