THE BEST OF EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1994

1. From The Beginning (4:15)
2.Jerusalem {Parry / Blake, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (2:48)
3. Still... You Turn Me On (2:55)
4. Fanfare For The Common Man (single version) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson} (3:00)
5. Knife Edge (Adapted from Janacek's "Sinfonietta") (5:07)
6. Tarkus (20:42)
a) Eruption {Emerson} (2:43)
b) Stones Of Years (3:44)
c) Iconoclast {Emerson} (1:15)
d) Mass {Emerson / Lake} (3:11)
e) Manticore {Emerson} (1:52)
f) Battlefield {Lake} (3:51)
g) Aquatarkus {Emerson} (3:59)
7. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2) (4:46)
8. C'est La Vie (4:19)
9. Hoedown (Taken from Rodeo) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (3:47)
10. Trilogy (8:54)
11. Honky Tonk Train Blues {Meade (Lux) Lewis} (3:12)
12. Black Moon (single version) (4:49)
13. Lucky Man {Lake} (4:41)
14. I Believe In Father Christmas (original single version) (3:31)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards
- Greg Lake / vocals, bass, electric & acoustic guitar
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

CD-Victory Music/PolyGram-480036-2

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer Music

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Double Vinyl LP WORKS, (Incl Fanfare Of The Comon Man)EX+ US $11.61 Buy It Now 50m 55s
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-THE ESSENTIAL-2CD COLLECTION-BRAND NEW/MINT-2011-AUS US $16.84 Buy It Now 1h 4m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition MFSL 1031 Vinyl LP RARE Ex Cond US $49.74 Buy It Now 1h 37m
8 TRACK EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
8 TRACK EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH **FACTORY SEALED** US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 52m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-3 TITLE-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD SET AD75 US $142.99 Buy It Now 2h 29m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 1971 debut USA Cotillion LP in shrink w/ Lucky Man sticker US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-trilogy/10 trax/vg con cd/2011 US $2.08 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Brain Salad Surgery" LP Vinyl Record US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (1971) JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD (2008) NEW ELP US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Works ELP, 1977 Original, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, VG++ US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Emerson/Lake/Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery LP VG/VG+ US $3.69 Buy It Now 3h 35m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon (1997) US $3.30 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER. LOVE BEACH. ATLANTIC. SD 19211. 1978. PROGRESSIVE ROCK. US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 21m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP 'WORKS VOLUME 1' AUSTRALIAN IMPORT DOUBLE LP US $18.25 Buy It Now 4h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW' UK TRIPLE LP US $16.59 Buy It Now 4h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION' UK LP US $13.27 Buy It Now 4h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'IN CONCERT' US IMPORT LP US $11.61 Buy It Now 4h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-WELCOME BACK FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS 3LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 4h 23m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITI-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 4h 25m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOL1 DOUBLE LP CHEAP US $16.59 Buy It Now 5h 10m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER:Lucky Man 4:37-Knife-Edge 5:06-Belgium 7" Island PSL US $38.98 Buy It Now 5h 10m
2 LP LOT / ELP - Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol's 1 & 2 US $21.79 [0 bids]
Emerson,Lake&Palmer?-Trilogy-RARE 1972 1st ORIGINAL PRESS GREEK LP/PINK ISLAND US $29.90 Buy It Now 6h 9m
AN INTRODUCTION TO.. - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Emerson Lake & Palmer,CD,In the Hot Seat US $5.49 Buy It Now 6h 19m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS (2-LP SET) ATLANTIC NM- ORIGINAL 1st PRESS LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Def Leppard / Emerson Lake & Palmer ?- Let's Get Rocked / Black Moon 7"ITA Promo US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson,Lake & Palmer: 1st.Album:1970:original:Stereo US $19.93 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER In The Hot Seat 2011 CD +1Trk NEW US $11.54 Buy It Now 6h 33m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus - REMASTERED PROG HEAVEN - CD IN EX CONDITION US $8.29 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition (1996) REMASTERED - CD IN EX US $8.29 [0 bids]
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER works vol.2 JAPAN MINI LP CD 20BIT K2 KEITH GREG CARL US $18.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER love beach +3 JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD KEITH GREG CARL SEAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER welcome back Ladies & Gentlemen JAPAN MINI LP 2 CD K2HD US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER in concert JAPAN MINI LP CD K2HD KEITH GREG CARL SEALED US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN 45 ATLANTIC 1977 US $0.83 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer self titled 1970 LP vinyl record US $1.00 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Trilogy (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.95 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.95 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Emerson Lake Palmer (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.95 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends (NEW 3 x 12" VINYL LP) US $59.77 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $40.67 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake & Palmer (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $40.67 Buy It Now 7h 25m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Classic Rock LP TRILOGY US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Fanfare For The Common Man 7" Company Sleeve, B/W Brain S US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 39m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Peter Gunn-Live 7" Ps, B/W Knife Edge-Live, 100 824 US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 39m
EMERSON LAKE + PALMER The Best Of ELP 1973 Vinyl 33 Prog Rock 'Lucky Man' G+/VG- US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 39m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus [CD New] US $8.74 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition Mobile Fidelity Unplayed LP US $149.45 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN 2 CD F56 zd US $30.50 Buy It Now 8h 4m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 1 1977 Atlantic K80009 Vinyl US $33.22 Buy It Now 8h 18m
The Atlantic Years by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, 1992, 2 Discs, Atlantic) US $12.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON, Lake & PALMER - Love Beach SEALED LP US $8.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 1st album vinyl LP Cotillion ?- SD 9040 US $7.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON , LAKE & PALMER TARKUS US $7.99 [0 bids]
* EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - The Atlantic Years - 2 CD SET US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY US $7.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Love Beach - Atlantic - K50552 (LP) US $4.97 Buy It Now 8h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach LP Promo SD 19211 Vinyl 1978 Record 33 rpm rock US $15.99 Buy It Now 8h 56m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER-Pictures At An Art Exhibition-12" LP Record-1972-ELP66666 US $4.97 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer Tarkus LP Record Album US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 8m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER. DEBUT. 1970. ISLAND. ORIGINAL. PINK RIM LABEL. PROG ROCK US $8.29 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE&PALMER-Black Moon -JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD F56 US $36.50 Buy It Now 9h 36m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ***Trilogy **Brand New Record LP Vinyl US $23.87 Buy It Now 9h 36m
Emerson Lake & Palmer From the Beginning/Living Sin-45 WORLDWIDE US $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 43m
LP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER SELF TITLED LP **EXC VINYL** 376 US $10.99 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Emerson Lake & Palmer TARKUS Manticore UK PRESS 43504 US $15.00 Buy It Now 10h 21m
emerson lake & palmer lp pictures at an exhibition sd 19122 vg+/m- US $7.19 Buy It Now 10h 21m
EMERSON LAKE&PALMER WORKS RARE LP USA US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 25m
The Best of EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER CD - 1994 Victory - 14 Tracks - BMG US $3.95 Buy It Now 10h 34m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back, My Friends MANTICORE 1974 3lp set NEAR MINT! US $49.95 Buy It Now 10h 44m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - WORKS - NEW SEALED 2 DISC MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $20.98 Buy It Now 10h 53m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Self Titled LP 1970 Island ILPS 9132 Pink Rim Label US $16.59 [0 bids]
The Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Atlantic] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer Cassette US $0.99 Buy It Now 10h 54m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - BLACK MOON [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] - NEW CD US $8.69 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer ?- Pictures At An Exhibition ,UK First Pressing US $1.00 [0 bids]
11h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER~IN CONCERT~RARE 1979 UK LP WITH INNER US $14.93 [0 bids]
11h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER " TRILOGY " SENSATIONAL ORIG UK PINK RiM SCARCE US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Tarkus LIMITED EDITION 180G VINYL 2LP US $46.48 Buy It Now 11h 5m
Emerson Lake Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition 1971 UK Black Island 1st Mint Prog US $1.64 [1 bids]
TRIADE 1998: La Storia Di Sabazio LP/1973 Italy/Emerson, Lake & Palmer/Keys Prog US $45.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
Emerson Lake & Palmer cd 'works' volume one---2 cd's from 1977 by Victory Music US $5.95 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works, Vol. 1 (2004) LP Records US $29.88 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: In Concert LP (75 Rockefeller address, inner sleeve) Ro US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 37m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works 2 [CD New] US $54.99 Buy It Now 11h 41m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITON LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LP LOVE BEACH ATLANTIC 19211 US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
LP--EMERSON LAKE & PALMER--TRILOGY **VG+ VINYL** 90 US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
RARE SEALED PROG ROCK LP/ EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "WELCOME BACK, MY FRIENDS" ~ORIG US $24.00 [1 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Tarkus" German Island Lp 85 527 IT US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 59m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: Welcome Back, My Friends, To The Show... LP (3 LPs 75 R US $20.00 Buy It Now 12h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - All I Want Is You - 1978 Promo US $24.91 Buy It Now 12h 18m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back VILP-49 OBI LD AC7656 US $39.99 [0 bids]
PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION,EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER,MFSL,VG+++ US $33.33 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM DISC" Pictures at An VPLR-70116 OBI LD AE7175 US $39.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'Peter Gun' 1979 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $8.29 Buy It Now 12h 23m

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer reviews

Review by soundsweird
4 stars I know this will make no sense to most of you, but I'll go ahead and admit it: I've whittled down my ELP collection to this compilation and the first album. I've been collecting progressive rock albums since the genre debuted in the late sixties, I sat in the front row for the Tarkus tour, and I now have hundreds and hundreds of progressive rock vinyl albums, compact discs, and even cassettes. So why do I feel that I need just those two ELP cd's? Well, as time goes by, I've grown weary of what I call "noodling", meaning endless soloing or showing off. Also, nowadays I like progressive rock that isn't overtly classical. I recently got that 3-cd Nice Immediate label collection, and I just can't get into anything beyond the early psychedelic stuff. No wonder I only own the first Rick Wakeman solo album. It's ironic, since 99 people out of 100 are going to assume that, as a progressive rock fan, I'm going to put ELP at the top of my list. Yeah, they're great, but they're way down on my list...

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#14647) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Review by memowakeman
4 stars ELP - Great Compilation

I cant do a long review of this album, i dont want to bore you and of course, i wont do a review song by song, because this is a compilation, song by song only in studio albums, here i just have to mention them.

I started saying that this is a great compilation, it really is, i dont like so much "The Best" albums, but this is cool, because it has really some of the best ELPīs songs ever created, and it is a cross between all their studio albums .

Chronologically: Knife Edge and the classic Lucky man from their first Self- Titled album, both good songs remid me of the beggin of thi great band. Tarkus, that great epic, from their second album , its so great because it is not a "excerp2 track, it is the complete Tarkus!!, great!. From my favorite album Trilogy, here we can listen to these songs, Trilogy which is awesome, Hoedown and starting this compilation From the Beggining. From Brain Salad surgery here we can find Jerusalem, Still .. you Turn me On and Karn Evil 9 (1st impression part 2). Cīest la Vie and fanfare to the Common man from Works 1, Honky Tonk Train Blues from Works 2. Luckily from Love Beach neither song ( crying). From their 1992 release, Black Moon, here we can listen to the self titled song, good song by the way. And the las song of this album was a new song, new release, I Believe in father Christmas.

So after all, if you dont know ELP, this compilation could be great for you, maybe if you are a fan, you obviously prefer studio albums (like me), but this "The best Of" is really good, so i recommend it and i will give it 4 stars.

Over 70 minutes of pure and great ELP sound!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#76484) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2006

Review by richardh
4 stars Amongst the plethora of ELP compilations I would rate this as the best one.If ever a band recyled its back catologue ad nauseum it was ELP.What you need is a single CD with Tarkus and Fanfare For The Common Man(single edit not the long drawn out album version).You need the best Greg Lake songs (From The Beginning,Lucky Man and Still You Turn Me On plus the hit Christmas song).You need the spine tingling 'Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends' refrain that Al Freeman used famously on his rock show in the seventies.You don't need Toccata or Pirates,tracks that I love being an ELP fan but inappropriate for a compilation..so they are not here and that is good! If you want to explore ELP farther then collect all their albums up to Works Volume One.If not then this one does very nicely thankyou!

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#76528) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 28, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars This is the best ELP compilation I ever saw or heard. It really includes most of their essential work in a single CD, which I thought it was an impossible task. But here are all their major singles, like the stunning version of Jerusalem (well, does Greg Lake sings!) but not only their most popular songs, it does include some stuff that would not be found in other best of, like the complete Tarkus Suite and the entire 8:35 minute Trilogy title track. All three band members were virtuosos and had a lot to show. This CD does them justice.

Unlike a lot of this kind of albums, it does give a very good overview of one of progīs most influential and important bands ever. But - letīs face it - they also did a lot of noodling and self indulgent material too. Fortunatly nothing like that is here (although some hints can be found, which is also good to show them how they were really). If you want to have their best work in a single CD, this is the one to buy. Also serves as an excellent introduction to the band if you want to further look into their cathalog. Maybe the only weak spot is the inclusion of the latter day Black Moon. The rest of the stuff is pure gold. I really liked the inclusion of the rare single I Believe In Father Christmas.The overall sound is also crystal clear, one of the best remastering Iīve heard.

I wish all compilations were so well done and respectful to the artists! 4,5 stars.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#142146) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars Before getting this I had never heard a note from this trio. Not even one song on classic rock radio. To this day the only ELP song I have ever heard on the radio is "From The Beginning". I was pleasantly surprised when I first listened to this, mainly for the album version of "Tarkus" which blew me away. While it's nice to have the album version of that song, we also get edited versions of "Karn Evil 9" and "Fanfare For The Common Man". Even the comeback single "Black Moon" is an edit. The Christmas song "I Believe In Father Christmas" is included here also.

Another bonus here is an unedited "Trilogy". "C'est La Vie" and "Honky Tonk Train Blues" seem out of place and are hardly amongst the trio's best songs. It's good to have "Knife Edge" here as well. I found out later that the albums were the way to go. But still, it would have been nice to have "The Barbarian" and "Endless Enigma" here. The three ballad's "Lucky Man", "From The Beginning" and "Still...You Turn Me On" seem to be on every ELP compilation.

A good introduction to ELP. The tracklist is similar to any compilation which has the album version of "Tarkus" on it. But with most prog acts, it's better to get the main studio albums. Or even a live album. 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#343091) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 04, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team
3 stars From the beginning...

This compilation was my first exposure to ELP. As a young, aspiring progger, I went for the greatest hits of the "greats," scrambling for Yes box sets, Genesis collections, Frank Zappa greatest hits, and this ELP "best of" album. As an exposure, I fell in love. From the gentle melodies of "From the Beginning" (an ELP favorite of mine to this day), the sweeping grandeur of "Trilogy," or the massive perfection of "Tarkus" (which I originally thought was a Jordan Rudess composition when he released his Road Home album, silly me), this entire album is a truly great display of this band's greatest accomplishments. Comprised of both classic and modern tracks, it's a nice eclectic blend of their styles, with Black Moon switching up the track listing a bit. Overall, this is a very good compilation, but I believe it is better to own the studio albums, which have a broader collection of songs.

However, this album is certainly a fantastic introduction to the classic and essential classic prog trio. Although not essential, it is a good compilation. 3+ stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#449243) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 stars Emerson, Lake, and Palmer is one of those bands that it is almost impossible to make a "short" collection of hits. Many of there longer, better works just can't be pared down into a singles-type version. (And yet the entire "Tarkus" is here!!! Nice job.). Most of their major, popular short tun ... (read more)

Report this review (#296412) | Posted by mohaveman | Friday, August 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The best way to acquire "Tarkus", "Ce'st La Vie", the single version of "Fanfare For The Common Man" and "I Believe In Father Christmas". Think of it as part oddites / part greatest-hits / "Tarkus"... ... (read more)

Report this review (#68238) | Posted by Rutgers Joe | Friday, February 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is a very fitting introduction to the work of ELP, featuring hits from all over their careers, and still leaving a taste for more. From The Beginning is a true classic, on which all members shine. "Jerusalem" rises to incredible heights with Lake's voice soaring, supported by a frantic Em ... (read more)

Report this review (#14645) | Posted by | Thursday, April 29, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars i give 4 stars beacuse somehow someone wanted to feature a song from black moon... but as a first glance to the band it's an outstanding introduction (and a cheap one). Tarkus alone worth the buying of the record, also Jerusalem and Lucky man. Great compilation despite the fact that Greg Lake did it ... (read more)

Report this review (#14644) | Posted by | Sunday, March 21, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer"