THE BEST OF EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1994

1. From The Beginning (4:15)
2.Jerusalem {Parry / Blake, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (2:48)
3. Still... You Turn Me On (2:55)
4. Fanfare For The Common Man (single version) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson} (3:00)
5. Knife Edge (Adapted from Janacek's "Sinfonietta") (5:07)
6. Tarkus (20:42)
a) Eruption {Emerson} (2:43)
b) Stones Of Years (3:44)
c) Iconoclast {Emerson} (1:15)
d) Mass {Emerson / Lake} (3:11)
e) Manticore {Emerson} (1:52)
f) Battlefield {Lake} (3:51)
g) Aquatarkus {Emerson} (3:59)
7. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2) (4:46)
8. C'est La Vie (4:19)
9. Hoedown (Taken from Rodeo) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (3:47)
10. Trilogy (8:54)
11. Honky Tonk Train Blues {Meade (Lux) Lewis} (3:12)
12. Black Moon (single version) (4:49)
13. Lucky Man {Lake} (4:41)
14. I Believe In Father Christmas (original single version) (3:31)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards
- Greg Lake / vocals, bass, electric & acoustic guitar
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

CD-Victory Music/PolyGram-480036-2

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer Music

Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works SHM Japan Cd Mini Lp Replica Album US $20.00 [0 bids]
44m 48s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TARKUS NEW VINYL US $59.07 Buy It Now 46m 11s
Trilogy by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, May-1996, Rhino/Warner Bros. (Label)) US $0.99 [1 bids]
59m 22s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Mar Y Sol LIVE 1972 - NEW Limited Edition LP US $33.20 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (SD9900) US $7.97 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Emerson Lake & Palmer 1972 Capitol, Cardiff Concert Ticket US $13.29 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy [Vinyl New] US $20.48 Buy It Now 1h 58m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER island 70 pink rim A-2U Lp EX+ US $36.52 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy" LP Album 1972 US $8.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE, & PALMER - Brain Salad Surgery - SEALED 80s Club pressing US $26.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS 2 LPS ALBUM LP ISRAELI US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy Vinyl LP Gatefold ISLAND ILPS9186 US $21.57 Buy It Now 2h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome back my friends 3x Vinyl LP Manticora 88 147 XT US $24.89 Buy It Now 2h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ Love Beach ~ VINYL LP 1978 US $5.46 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach CD * RARE * Remaster CASTLE ESMCD363 1996 US $16.95 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus LP Vinyl Original Gatefold Cover 1971 Cotillion US $7.95 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Pictures at an Exhibition Album US $1.95 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon CD US $1.00 [0 bids]
ELP/Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy" LP 2014 Razor & Tie (Vinyl Album) NEW US $24.95 Buy It Now 4h 33m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TRILOGY - PROGRESSIVE PSYCH - VG++ VINYL US $4.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus - ORIGINAL 1971 German Island LP! US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 'In Concert' Cassette Tape US $4.50 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Pictures At An Exhibition" US $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 23m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER TRILOGY JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD OOP 12 TRACKS VICP-70151 US $18.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER JAPAN AUTHENTIC SHM MINI LP CD NEW 2010 VICP-70148 US $39.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD VICP-70150 US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
THE NICE AUTUMN TO SPRING PROG ROCK KEITH EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DAVID O'LIST US $3.58 Buy It Now 5h 31m
ELP Greg Emerson Lake & Palmer Vtg 1970`s Very Large 63mm-2.5" Button Pin Badge US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 5m
EMERSON LAKE&PALMER LOVE BEACH JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD OBI NEW SEALED F9807 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake + Palmer - Works, Vol. 2 JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD OBI NEW SEALED F9804 US $7.99 [0 bids]
* EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "TRILOGY" VG to EXCELLENT GATEFOLD LP fair. US $0.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer vg+-ex german pink rim GF LP Pictures at Exhibition US $24.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ TRILOGY ~ OLD RECORDS LP VINTAGE COLLECTORS ALBUMS ~ US $20.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Tarkus - Vinyl LP - SD 9900 - Cotillion US $4.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER WORKS VOLUME 2 JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW OOP VICP-64571 US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition CD Victory US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 27m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live at Royal Albert Hall CD Victory US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Original EMERSON LAKE PALMER "TARKUS" 1994 MFSL CD with J Card - Near Mint US $100.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy LP SD 19123 US $3.95 Buy It Now 7h 57m
ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer "Brain Salad Surgury" 12"LP ATLANTIC w/booklet EX/EX US $4.95 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - 3 LP Album Collection US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Rare Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Orchestral Tour/Manticore Special DVD US $37.41 Buy It Now 9h 8m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Black Moon JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED +1 ELP US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 14m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER In the Hot Seat JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED +1 ELP US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED +3 US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
"Classic Rock" "Emerson, Lake & Palmer" "Brain Salad Surgery" "Rare LP" US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Pictures At An Exhibition ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $12.77 Buy It Now 11h 38m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "SELF TITLED" RARE OOP LP! VG+ VINYL 1ST PRESS COTILLION! US $6.99 Buy It Now 12h 34m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ Pictures At An Exhibition ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $23.90 Buy It Now 13h 2m
ELP/Emerson Lake & Palmer.1970 UK Island A2U/B1U LP US $24.91 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 2 1977 Excellent US $3.99 [0 bids]
TRILOGY EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MANTICORE 1973 12" LP 33 87.227-1 SPAIN ISSUE US $19.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery - 33 LP - Atlantic - MC66669 US $9.99 [0 bids]
LP - FRANCE PRESS - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (WORKS Vol.1) -1977- ATLANTIC 80009 US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 55m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition ISLAND UK 1st Press A1/B1 LP US $26.57 Buy It Now 14h 2m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER BLACK MOON JAPAN AUTHENTIC SHM MINI LP CD NEW VICP-70161 US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 4m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer JAPAN 3 titles Platinum SHM-CD Mini LP SS PROMO BOX Vol 2 US $186.99 Buy It Now 14h 56m
ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works II - RARE Germany IMPORT 1977 LP LISTEN Prog US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 25m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-EMERSON. LAKE & PALMER (JPN) (SHM) CD NEW US $58.08 Buy It Now 15h 49m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS -ATLANTIC-1977 STEREO -VG/VG/DISHED LP0124 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus [Vinyl New] US $35.82 Buy It Now 16h 2m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 16h 27m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER manticore A1B1 UK Lp ex US $13.27 Buy It Now 17h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Tarkus (Steve Wilson stereo mixes 2012) - 2xLP US $40.27 Buy It Now 17h 14m
Peter Frampton Crosby Stills Nash Steve Miller Band Emerson Lake Palmer US $13.50 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE,& PALMER "LOVE BEACH" ATLANTIC US $1.65 Buy It Now 17h 29m
EMERSON,LAKE,PALMER BRAIN SALAD ELP 1974 GIGER UNIQUE LABEL EXYUGO LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 17h 35m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer,Tarkus,First German press,Pink Rim Island Record Label,LP US $13.27 Buy It Now 18h 19m
8 Track Tape Stereo Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy US $5.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER:, COTILLION STEREO RECORDS 1971, MAKES NICE GIFT! US $7.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer,Emerson Lake & Palmer,Matrix numbers A1 & B1,LP US $11.61 Buy It Now 18h 58m
The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer LP Near Mint vinyl US $8.50 Buy It Now 19h 15m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - WORKS 1/2 (RARE LP/SHRINK) US $38.00 Buy It Now 19h 18m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - LOOKING OUT FOR #1 (RARE LP/SHRINK) US $28.00 Buy It Now 19h 18m
ROCK LP: EMERSON LAKE & PALMER self-titled KEITH EMERSON Greg Lake CARL PALMER US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back, My Friends To The Show That Never Ends 3LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
1977 LP Record 33 RPM * EMERSON LAKE & PALMER * WORKS * volume 1 alantic record US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-WORKS VOLUME 2 +3-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 19h 39m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Brain Salad Surgery CD ELP US $3.50 [1 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Feb-2011, Sony Music) US $8.00 [0 bids]
LP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER pictures at an exhibition US $8.30 Buy It Now 20h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 20h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (ELP) "WORKS" Vol.2* 1977 RAREST ISRAELI ALBUM* EX US $7.50 Buy It Now 20h 49m
Vinyl LP Prog Records Genesis,Electric Light Orchestra,Emerson Lake Palmer US $5.00 [0 bids]
PROMO WHITE LABEL / EMERSON LAKE & PALMER IN CONCERT / WITH OBI US $99.99 Buy It Now 21h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy Remastered 180G Vinyl LP NEW SEALED Music On Vinyl US $34.79 Buy It Now 21h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP TRILOGY GATEFOLD VINYL LP SD19123 KEITH, GREG & CARL US $11.95 [0 bids]
4 1980's Rock Albums - Springsteen, Bob Segar, Emerson Lake & Palmer US $4.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer 70s ROCK DJ LP Works Vol 2 1977 US $19.98 Buy It Now 21h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer 70s ROCK LP Works Vol 1 ORIGINAL US $19.98 Buy It Now 21h 21m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION SEALED USA 1971 LP NO BARCODE US $37.04 Buy It Now 21h 26m
In the Hot Seat by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Jul-1994, Victory Records) US $4.50 [0 bids]
1971 EMERSON LAKE PALMER - TARKUS Atlantic SD 19121 Vinyl LP Album US $3.36 Buy It Now 21h 31m
1974 EMERSON LAKE PALMER - WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS "Live" 3 LP Set Manticore 200 US $4.21 Buy It Now 21h 31m
1977 EMERSON LAKE PALMER - WORKS Vol 1 2 LP Set Atlantic SD 2-7000 Vinyl Album US $4.21 Buy It Now 21h 31m
1971 EMERSON LAKE PALMER - SELF TITLED DEBUT S/T Cotillion SD 9040 Vinyl LP US $3.36 Buy It Now 21h 31m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Trilogy US $2.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER -PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION- 1SLAND-UK LP-A1-U/B1-U-EX US $8.29 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER CD..."BEST OF" Used USA Copy US $10.99 Buy It Now 21h 35m

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer reviews

Review by soundsweird
4 stars I know this will make no sense to most of you, but I'll go ahead and admit it: I've whittled down my ELP collection to this compilation and the first album. I've been collecting progressive rock albums since the genre debuted in the late sixties, I sat in the front row for the Tarkus tour, and I now have hundreds and hundreds of progressive rock vinyl albums, compact discs, and even cassettes. So why do I feel that I need just those two ELP cd's? Well, as time goes by, I've grown weary of what I call "noodling", meaning endless soloing or showing off. Also, nowadays I like progressive rock that isn't overtly classical. I recently got that 3-cd Nice Immediate label collection, and I just can't get into anything beyond the early psychedelic stuff. No wonder I only own the first Rick Wakeman solo album. It's ironic, since 99 people out of 100 are going to assume that, as a progressive rock fan, I'm going to put ELP at the top of my list. Yeah, they're great, but they're way down on my list...

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#14647) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Review by memowakeman
4 stars ELP - Great Compilation

I cant do a long review of this album, i dont want to bore you and of course, i wont do a review song by song, because this is a compilation, song by song only in studio albums, here i just have to mention them.

I started saying that this is a great compilation, it really is, i dont like so much "The Best" albums, but this is cool, because it has really some of the best ELP´s songs ever created, and it is a cross between all their studio albums .

Chronologically: Knife Edge and the classic Lucky man from their first Self- Titled album, both good songs remid me of the beggin of thi great band. Tarkus, that great epic, from their second album , its so great because it is not a "excerp2 track, it is the complete Tarkus!!, great!. From my favorite album Trilogy, here we can listen to these songs, Trilogy which is awesome, Hoedown and starting this compilation From the Beggining. From Brain Salad surgery here we can find Jerusalem, Still .. you Turn me On and Karn Evil 9 (1st impression part 2). C´est la Vie and fanfare to the Common man from Works 1, Honky Tonk Train Blues from Works 2. Luckily from Love Beach neither song ( crying). From their 1992 release, Black Moon, here we can listen to the self titled song, good song by the way. And the las song of this album was a new song, new release, I Believe in father Christmas.

So after all, if you dont know ELP, this compilation could be great for you, maybe if you are a fan, you obviously prefer studio albums (like me), but this "The best Of" is really good, so i recommend it and i will give it 4 stars.

Over 70 minutes of pure and great ELP sound!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#76484) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2006

Review by richardh
4 stars Amongst the plethora of ELP compilations I would rate this as the best one.If ever a band recyled its back catologue ad nauseum it was ELP.What you need is a single CD with Tarkus and Fanfare For The Common Man(single edit not the long drawn out album version).You need the best Greg Lake songs (From The Beginning,Lucky Man and Still You Turn Me On plus the hit Christmas song).You need the spine tingling 'Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends' refrain that Al Freeman used famously on his rock show in the seventies.You don't need Toccata or Pirates,tracks that I love being an ELP fan but inappropriate for a compilation..so they are not here and that is good! If you want to explore ELP farther then collect all their albums up to Works Volume One.If not then this one does very nicely thankyou!

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#76528) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 28, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars This is the best ELP compilation I ever saw or heard. It really includes most of their essential work in a single CD, which I thought it was an impossible task. But here are all their major singles, like the stunning version of Jerusalem (well, does Greg Lake sings!) but not only their most popular songs, it does include some stuff that would not be found in other best of, like the complete Tarkus Suite and the entire 8:35 minute Trilogy title track. All three band members were virtuosos and had a lot to show. This CD does them justice.

Unlike a lot of this kind of albums, it does give a very good overview of one of prog´s most influential and important bands ever. But - let´s face it - they also did a lot of noodling and self indulgent material too. Fortunatly nothing like that is here (although some hints can be found, which is also good to show them how they were really). If you want to have their best work in a single CD, this is the one to buy. Also serves as an excellent introduction to the band if you want to further look into their cathalog. Maybe the only weak spot is the inclusion of the latter day Black Moon. The rest of the stuff is pure gold. I really liked the inclusion of the rare single I Believe In Father Christmas.The overall sound is also crystal clear, one of the best remastering I´ve heard.

I wish all compilations were so well done and respectful to the artists! 4,5 stars.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#142146) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars Before getting this I had never heard a note from this trio. Not even one song on classic rock radio. To this day the only ELP song I have ever heard on the radio is "From The Beginning". I was pleasantly surprised when I first listened to this, mainly for the album version of "Tarkus" which blew me away. While it's nice to have the album version of that song, we also get edited versions of "Karn Evil 9" and "Fanfare For The Common Man". Even the comeback single "Black Moon" is an edit. The Christmas song "I Believe In Father Christmas" is included here also.

Another bonus here is an unedited "Trilogy". "C'est La Vie" and "Honky Tonk Train Blues" seem out of place and are hardly amongst the trio's best songs. It's good to have "Knife Edge" here as well. I found out later that the albums were the way to go. But still, it would have been nice to have "The Barbarian" and "Endless Enigma" here. The three ballad's "Lucky Man", "From The Beginning" and "Still...You Turn Me On" seem to be on every ELP compilation.

A good introduction to ELP. The tracklist is similar to any compilation which has the album version of "Tarkus" on it. But with most prog acts, it's better to get the main studio albums. Or even a live album. 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#343091) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 04, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin
3 stars From the beginning...

This compilation was my first exposure to ELP. As a young, aspiring progger, I went for the greatest hits of the "greats," scrambling for Yes box sets, Genesis collections, Frank Zappa greatest hits, and this ELP "best of" album. As an exposure, I fell in love. From the gentle melodies of "From the Beginning" (an ELP favorite of mine to this day), the sweeping grandeur of "Trilogy," or the massive perfection of "Tarkus" (which I originally thought was a Jordan Rudess composition when he released his Road Home album, silly me), this entire album is a truly great display of this band's greatest accomplishments. Comprised of both classic and modern tracks, it's a nice eclectic blend of their styles, with Black Moon switching up the track listing a bit. Overall, this is a very good compilation, but I believe it is better to own the studio albums, which have a broader collection of songs.

However, this album is certainly a fantastic introduction to the classic and essential classic prog trio. Although not essential, it is a good compilation. 3+ stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#449243) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 stars Emerson, Lake, and Palmer is one of those bands that it is almost impossible to make a "short" collection of hits. Many of there longer, better works just can't be pared down into a singles-type version. (And yet the entire "Tarkus" is here!!! Nice job.). Most of their major, popular short tun ... (read more)

Report this review (#296412) | Posted by mohaveman | Friday, August 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The best way to acquire "Tarkus", "Ce'st La Vie", the single version of "Fanfare For The Common Man" and "I Believe In Father Christmas". Think of it as part oddites / part greatest-hits / "Tarkus"... ... (read more)

Report this review (#68238) | Posted by Rutgers Joe | Friday, February 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is a very fitting introduction to the work of ELP, featuring hits from all over their careers, and still leaving a taste for more. From The Beginning is a true classic, on which all members shine. "Jerusalem" rises to incredible heights with Lake's voice soaring, supported by a frantic Em ... (read more)

Report this review (#14645) | Posted by | Thursday, April 29, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars i give 4 stars beacuse somehow someone wanted to feature a song from black moon... but as a first glance to the band it's an outstanding introduction (and a cheap one). Tarkus alone worth the buying of the record, also Jerusalem and Lucky man. Great compilation despite the fact that Greg Lake did it ... (read more)

Report this review (#14644) | Posted by | Sunday, March 21, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer"