THE BEST OF EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1994

1. From The Beginning (4:15)
2.Jerusalem {Parry / Blake, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (2:48)
3. Still... You Turn Me On (2:55)
4. Fanfare For The Common Man (single version) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson} (3:00)
5. Knife Edge (Adapted from Janacek's "Sinfonietta") (5:07)
6. Tarkus (20:42)
a) Eruption {Emerson} (2:43)
b) Stones Of Years (3:44)
c) Iconoclast {Emerson} (1:15)
d) Mass {Emerson / Lake} (3:11)
e) Manticore {Emerson} (1:52)
f) Battlefield {Lake} (3:51)
g) Aquatarkus {Emerson} (3:59)
7. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2) (4:46)
8. C'est La Vie (4:19)
9. Hoedown (Taken from Rodeo) {Aaron Copland, arranged by Emerson / Lake / Palmer} (3:47)
10. Trilogy (8:54)
11. Honky Tonk Train Blues {Meade (Lux) Lewis} (3:12)
12. Black Moon (single version) (4:49)
13. Lucky Man {Lake} (4:41)
14. I Believe In Father Christmas (original single version) (3:31)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards
- Greg Lake / vocals, bass, electric & acoustic guitar
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

CD-Victory Music/PolyGram-480036-2

and to ProgLucky for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer Music

EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER / LOVE BEACH / ATLANTIC RECORDS LP VINYL RECORD ELP US $24.95 Buy It Now 37m 32s
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER / TARKUS / COTILLION RECORDS LP VINYL RECORD ELP US $24.95 Buy It Now 37m 33s
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT A EXHIBITION COTILLION LP VINYL RECORD ELP US $24.95 Buy It Now 37m 33s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER mar-19-1993 MEXICO TOUR press pass PROMO no CD MEGA US $29.99 Buy It Now 40m 4s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER obras 2 works MEXICO LP PRISTINE US $8.99 Buy It Now 40m 4s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER:FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN 2001 2CD (Best Of..) US $8.15 [0 bids]
51m 52s
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 31 Guitar Tabs Software Lesson CD & 4 Backing Tracks US $6.80 Buy It Now 1h 14m
4 CD box set Emerson Lake & Palmer The Return of the Manticore US $15.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Love Beach 8-TRACK TAPE - TESTED New Pad ELP US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
NM LP - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - BRAIN SALAD SURGERY (1973) ATLANTIC SD 19124 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TANK 1971 -FIRST UK PRESS -PINK RIM ISLAND(A1U;B1U)-EX+ US $26.13 [4 bids]
EMERSON LAKE + PALMER 1980 The Best Of ELP 12" Vinyl 33 LP JAZZ PROG ROCK G+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Works Vol 1 ATLANTIC 2 LP no bar code, trifold cover prog US $12.71 Buy It Now 2h 34m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Works Vol 2 ATLANTIC NM no bar code US $12.71 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Tarkus - Vinyl LP - SD 9900 - Cotillion US $4.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 33 RPM US $5.30 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer 'Works - Volume 2' Cassette Album (Reissue) US $1.62 [0 bids]
TRILOGY- EMERSON, LAKE,& PALMER- LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy mini LP CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
4 1980's Rock Albums - Springsteen, Bob Segar, Emerson Lake & Palmer US $5.99 [0 bids]
DIRE STRAITS ROMEO & JULIET & EMERSON LAKE & PALMER FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN US $2.78 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER in concert US $14.68 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery Record LP 1973 Poster US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Vol. 1 2LP NM/NM b US $20.99 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Emerson Lake & Palmer: Works (Vinyl) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome Back My Friends 3 Lp's EX+-NM Vinyl "Promo Sticker US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back 3LP Import NM/VG b US $25.99 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy" LP Album 1972 US $8.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer -- New - Never Played - Promo US $9.97 Buy It Now 4h 24m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER S/T VINYL LP & MINI LP CD N/M NO FAKES PROG ROCK ELP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Trilogy [4/15] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (Vinyl, Apr-2014, Rsm) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Peter Frampton Crosby Stills Nash Steve Miller Band Emerson Lake Palmer US $11.00 [0 bids]
1st USA press EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP TARKUS gatefold COTILLION VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER/ELP Pictures at an Exhibition LP N/Mint vinyl US $15.95 Buy It Now 5h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION VG/VG rock LP US $4.98 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Original Jethro Tull w/ Emerson Lake Palmer Concert Ticket Stub [8/21/1996] US $4.95 [0 bids]
Original Jethro Tull w/ Emerson Lake Palmer Concert Ticket Stub [8/23/1996] US $4.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER original self titled Cotillion vinyl LP, 1971, VG, prog US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 50m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER-LIVE AT MONTRUEX+THE BIRTH OF A BAND-JAPAN 2 DVD LtdEd I45 US $43.50 Buy It Now 5h 50m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOL.2 1977 ORIGINAL RECORDING ATLANTIC RECORDS US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 5m
ELP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOLUME 1 US $1.62 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Pictures at an Exhibition - ATLANTIC 1972 LP NM.. US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Pictures at an Exhibition - COTILLION 1972 LP NM. US $6.99 [0 bids]
The Essential Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Remaster] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer... US $2.25 [2 bids]
ORIGINAL1973 LP EMERSON LAKE PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY GERMANY/MANTICORE 87302 US $15.58 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy 1972 ORIGINAL 8 TRACK TAPE US TESTED ELP US $5.98 Buy It Now 7h 24m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-BLACK MOON +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 7h 24m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer . Tarkus . 1971 . Cotillion SD 9900 . 12" LP . Rock US $4.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP Works Volume 1 DISC TWO ONLY! No Artwork Shout Factory US $1.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 1970 Self-Titled German Pink Rim Island LP - CLEAN! US $39.99 Buy It Now 8h 2m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Lucky Man VG+ 45 RPM REISSUE US $3.00 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Extended Versions by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Aug-2000, BMG Special Products) US $19.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Reel to Reel Tape TARKUS US $20.50 [5 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Reel to Reel Tape US $21.50 [3 bids]
The Atlantic Years by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, 1992, 2 Discs, Atlantic... US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer LP Trilogy (Atlantic) US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 31m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - 3 VINYL LP ALBUMS US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER Best CD Classic 70s Rock Anthology FROM BEGINNING LUCKY MAN US $7.49 Buy It Now 8h 35m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer CD UPC 075678151927 US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 35m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - Tarkus LP (US Pressing on ATLANTIC) MINT-- US $34.99 Buy It Now 8h 59m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 ARGENTINA PROMO CD US $37.58 Buy It Now 9h 22m
The Atlantic Years by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, 1992, 2 Discs, Atlantic) US $8.98 Buy It Now 9h 26m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Works Volume I 1977 Japan ELP EL&P 2LP D8946 US $49.99 Buy It Now 9h 29m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Trilogy 1972 Japan Press ELP EL&P OBI LP E0884 US $59.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Tarkus JP LP E1040 US $39.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX / Poster" Brain Salad Surgery 1973 JP LP E0894 US $59.99 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (3D Lenticular Cover) US $35.00 Buy It Now 9h 50m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Affairs Of The Heart/Better... - Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $6.99 [0 bids]
SEALED PROG ROCK CASSETTE;EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-THE BEST OF / RECORD CLUB ISSUE US $3.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER EL&P LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL JAPAN CD 2500yen VICP? US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 53m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ Trilogy- RARE 1993 RUSSIA LP M- US $24.98 Buy It Now 11h 4m
Black Moon by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD - Victory ) US $3.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
THE NICE VINYL five bridges LP emerson lake & palmer Live Record Ex shape FRENCH US $25.99 Buy It Now 11h 29m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Remaster] by Lake & Palmer Emerson (CD, Apr-2007,... US $13.99 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Emerson Lake & Palmer BRAIN SALAD SURGERY Remastered + BONUS SONGS New Sealed CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
Original PROMO White Label 1st.Pressing~Emerson Lake & Palmer~LP Blues 70's Rock US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VINYL 2 X LP AUSTRALIA issue pop rock US $12.63 Buy It Now 13h 5m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (2 CD) ESSENTIAL ~ FANFARE FOR COMMON MAN ~ 70's ELP *NEW* US $14.89 Buy It Now 14h 6m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TARKUS VINYL LP GATE FOLD NETHERLANDS ISSUE US $3.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER FROM THE BEGINNING - NEW BOXSET US $34.99 Buy It Now 14h 59m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER * 45 *1977 * DJ PROMO * Fanfare Common Man * Stereo / Mono US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h 13m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy LP - Cotillion SD9903, 1972 US $3.87 Buy It Now 17h 18m
4 TAPES! EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (Trilogy, Pictures At an exhibition, Black Moon US $14.99 Buy It Now 17h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 1970 Self Titled 2012 Mix Double 180G Vinyl LP NEW SEALED US $39.11 Buy It Now 17h 32m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - TRILOGY [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $29.10 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Sho CD US $62.05 Buy It Now 17h 42m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Live CD US $17.74 Buy It Now 17h 47m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER EL&P S/T 1971 JAPAN CD OBI 2000yen 20P2 US $29.99 Buy It Now 18h 13m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - Tarkus (CD 1993) GERMANY Pressing US $11.43 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION gatefold vinyl LP Island 1971 US $9.78 Buy It Now 19h 18m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends 2-CD US $6.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach 2011 CD +3 Trx NEW US $11.35 Buy It Now 19h 33m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery Vinyl LP Record Album US $10.99 Buy It Now 19h 54m
1972 Emerson,Lake & Palmer "Trilogy" RECORD CLUB ISSUE Stereo LP US $3.49 Buy It Now 20h 26m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back My Friends To The Show.. 2CD BRAND NEW Live US $14.16 Buy It Now 20h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-BRAIN SALAD~ -JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD BT Ltd/Ed J50 US $45.99 Buy It Now 20h 53m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-TROLOGY-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD BT Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 21h 4m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - All I Want Is You - 1978 ATLANTIC 7" Single US $6.52 Buy It Now 21h 27m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition LP Gatefold ELP 66666 1972 US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 22m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Love Beach JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD NEW SEALED US $5.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer reviews

Review by soundsweird
4 stars I know this will make no sense to most of you, but I'll go ahead and admit it: I've whittled down my ELP collection to this compilation and the first album. I've been collecting progressive rock albums since the genre debuted in the late sixties, I sat in the front row for the Tarkus tour, and I now have hundreds and hundreds of progressive rock vinyl albums, compact discs, and even cassettes. So why do I feel that I need just those two ELP cd's? Well, as time goes by, I've grown weary of what I call "noodling", meaning endless soloing or showing off. Also, nowadays I like progressive rock that isn't overtly classical. I recently got that 3-cd Nice Immediate label collection, and I just can't get into anything beyond the early psychedelic stuff. No wonder I only own the first Rick Wakeman solo album. It's ironic, since 99 people out of 100 are going to assume that, as a progressive rock fan, I'm going to put ELP at the top of my list. Yeah, they're great, but they're way down on my list...

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#14647) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Review by memowakeman
4 stars ELP - Great Compilation

I cant do a long review of this album, i dont want to bore you and of course, i wont do a review song by song, because this is a compilation, song by song only in studio albums, here i just have to mention them.

I started saying that this is a great compilation, it really is, i dont like so much "The Best" albums, but this is cool, because it has really some of the best ELPīs songs ever created, and it is a cross between all their studio albums .

Chronologically: Knife Edge and the classic Lucky man from their first Self- Titled album, both good songs remid me of the beggin of thi great band. Tarkus, that great epic, from their second album , its so great because it is not a "excerp2 track, it is the complete Tarkus!!, great!. From my favorite album Trilogy, here we can listen to these songs, Trilogy which is awesome, Hoedown and starting this compilation From the Beggining. From Brain Salad surgery here we can find Jerusalem, Still .. you Turn me On and Karn Evil 9 (1st impression part 2). Cīest la Vie and fanfare to the Common man from Works 1, Honky Tonk Train Blues from Works 2. Luckily from Love Beach neither song ( crying). From their 1992 release, Black Moon, here we can listen to the self titled song, good song by the way. And the las song of this album was a new song, new release, I Believe in father Christmas.

So after all, if you dont know ELP, this compilation could be great for you, maybe if you are a fan, you obviously prefer studio albums (like me), but this "The best Of" is really good, so i recommend it and i will give it 4 stars.

Over 70 minutes of pure and great ELP sound!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#76484) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2006

Review by richardh
4 stars Amongst the plethora of ELP compilations I would rate this as the best one.If ever a band recyled its back catologue ad nauseum it was ELP.What you need is a single CD with Tarkus and Fanfare For The Common Man(single edit not the long drawn out album version).You need the best Greg Lake songs (From The Beginning,Lucky Man and Still You Turn Me On plus the hit Christmas song).You need the spine tingling 'Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends' refrain that Al Freeman used famously on his rock show in the seventies.You don't need Toccata or Pirates,tracks that I love being an ELP fan but inappropriate for a compilation..so they are not here and that is good! If you want to explore ELP farther then collect all their albums up to Works Volume One.If not then this one does very nicely thankyou!

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#76528) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 28, 2006

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars This is the best ELP compilation I ever saw or heard. It really includes most of their essential work in a single CD, which I thought it was an impossible task. But here are all their major singles, like the stunning version of Jerusalem (well, does Greg Lake sings!) but not only their most popular songs, it does include some stuff that would not be found in other best of, like the complete Tarkus Suite and the entire 8:35 minute Trilogy title track. All three band members were virtuosos and had a lot to show. This CD does them justice.

Unlike a lot of this kind of albums, it does give a very good overview of one of progīs most influential and important bands ever. But - letīs face it - they also did a lot of noodling and self indulgent material too. Fortunatly nothing like that is here (although some hints can be found, which is also good to show them how they were really). If you want to have their best work in a single CD, this is the one to buy. Also serves as an excellent introduction to the band if you want to further look into their cathalog. Maybe the only weak spot is the inclusion of the latter day Black Moon. The rest of the stuff is pure gold. I really liked the inclusion of the rare single I Believe In Father Christmas.The overall sound is also crystal clear, one of the best remastering Iīve heard.

I wish all compilations were so well done and respectful to the artists! 4,5 stars.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#142146) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars Before getting this I had never heard a note from this trio. Not even one song on classic rock radio. To this day the only ELP song I have ever heard on the radio is "From The Beginning". I was pleasantly surprised when I first listened to this, mainly for the album version of "Tarkus" which blew me away. While it's nice to have the album version of that song, we also get edited versions of "Karn Evil 9" and "Fanfare For The Common Man". Even the comeback single "Black Moon" is an edit. The Christmas song "I Believe In Father Christmas" is included here also.

Another bonus here is an unedited "Trilogy". "C'est La Vie" and "Honky Tonk Train Blues" seem out of place and are hardly amongst the trio's best songs. It's good to have "Knife Edge" here as well. I found out later that the albums were the way to go. But still, it would have been nice to have "The Barbarian" and "Endless Enigma" here. The three ballad's "Lucky Man", "From The Beginning" and "Still...You Turn Me On" seem to be on every ELP compilation.

A good introduction to ELP. The tracklist is similar to any compilation which has the album version of "Tarkus" on it. But with most prog acts, it's better to get the main studio albums. Or even a live album. 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#343091) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 04, 2010

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars From the beginning...

This compilation was my first exposure to ELP. As a young, aspiring progger, I went for the greatest hits of the "greats," scrambling for Yes box sets, Genesis collections, Frank Zappa greatest hits, and this ELP "best of" album. As an exposure, I fell in love. From the gentle melodies of "From the Beginning" (an ELP favorite of mine to this day), the sweeping grandeur of "Trilogy," or the massive perfection of "Tarkus" (which I originally thought was a Jordan Rudess composition when he released his Road Home album, silly me), this entire album is a truly great display of this band's greatest accomplishments. Comprised of both classic and modern tracks, it's a nice eclectic blend of their styles, with Black Moon switching up the track listing a bit. Overall, this is a very good compilation, but I believe it is better to own the studio albums, which have a broader collection of songs.

However, this album is certainly a fantastic introduction to the classic and essential classic prog trio. Although not essential, it is a good compilation. 3+ stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#449243) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 stars Emerson, Lake, and Palmer is one of those bands that it is almost impossible to make a "short" collection of hits. Many of there longer, better works just can't be pared down into a singles-type version. (And yet the entire "Tarkus" is here!!! Nice job.). Most of their major, popular short tun ... (read more)

Report this review (#296412) | Posted by mohaveman | Friday, August 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The best way to acquire "Tarkus", "Ce'st La Vie", the single version of "Fanfare For The Common Man" and "I Believe In Father Christmas". Think of it as part oddites / part greatest-hits / "Tarkus"... ... (read more)

Report this review (#68238) | Posted by Rutgers Joe | Friday, February 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is a very fitting introduction to the work of ELP, featuring hits from all over their careers, and still leaving a taste for more. From The Beginning is a true classic, on which all members shine. "Jerusalem" rises to incredible heights with Lake's voice soaring, supported by a frantic Em ... (read more)

Report this review (#14645) | Posted by | Thursday, April 29, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars i give 4 stars beacuse somehow someone wanted to feature a song from black moon... but as a first glance to the band it's an outstanding introduction (and a cheap one). Tarkus alone worth the buying of the record, also Jerusalem and Lucky man. Great compilation despite the fact that Greg Lake did it ... (read more)

Report this review (#14644) | Posted by | Sunday, March 21, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "The Best Of Emerson, Lake & Palmer"