Silent Call

Silent Call Creations from a Chosen Path album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. My Way, My Time (4:50)
2. Outcast (4:21)
3. I Believe In Me (6:04)
4. Fallen (1:27)
5. Rise (5:03)
6. Hold On (5:08)
7. I Come Undone (4:39)
8. Divided (4:56)
9. Long Comes The Night (4:25)
10. Can't Breathe (4:02)
11. Behold My Dreams (4:59)
12. Bloodred Sky (4:56)
13. The Chosen Path (4:06)

Search SILENT CALL Creations from a Chosen Path lyrics

- Patrik Ulfström / keyboards

Guest Musicians

- Göran Edman / vocals
- Daniel Flores / drums

CD Escape Music Ltd (2008)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition

SILENT CALL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy SILENT CALL Creations from a Chosen Path Music

More places to buy SILENT CALL music online Buy SILENT CALL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SILENT CALL Creations from a Chosen Path ratings distribution

SILENT CALL Creations from a Chosen Path reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Silent Call is a young progressive metal band from Sweden releasing a single album so far in 2008 named Creations from achosen path. I was not very impressed about this album, the music is melodic prog metal concentrated a lot on vocal arrangements, who are very good, but the instrumental passages are usual, nothing over the top, almost dull and unintrsting in places but well executed. The band was formed around two great musicians from this field Mikael Kvist on drums and Andi Kravljaca on vocals, both were members in the excellent band Elsesphere and Andi was aswell the vocalist on first album of Seventh Wonder prog metal band from Sweden. The music is not elaborated as I wanted to sound if I put a prog metal album in my CD player, the pieces are all under 6 min, with one exception one track and even that one is a balad. So, a good album overall but lacking in great ideas and falls completly in the category of hundred bands that plays prog metal these years. Hardly 3 stars and almost forgetable.

Post a review of SILENT CALL "Creations from a Chosen Path"