THE IMMUNITY ZONE

Andromeda The Immunity Zone album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy ANDROMEDA Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Recognizing Fate (7:19)
2. Slaves of the Plethoria Season (5:34)
3. Ghosts on Retinas (4:28)
4. Censoring Truth (6:42)
5. Worst Enemy (6:01)
6. My Star (5:40)
7. Another Step (5:58)
8. Shadow of Lucent Moon (7:22)
9. Veil of Illumination (17:25)

Search ANDROMEDA The Immunity Zone lyrics

Search ANDROMEDA The Immunity Zone tabs

- David Fremberg / vocals
- Johan Reinholdz / guitars
- Fabian Gustavsson / bass
- Thomas Lejon / drums
- Martin Hedin / keyboards

Nightmare Records - September 16, 2008

Thanks to burritounit for the addition

ANDROMEDA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANDROMEDA The Immunity Zone Music

II=III=I
Century Media 2003
ANDROMEDA - II = I. JAPAN.OBI US $9.00 [4 bids]
JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA RCA 1973 US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h
EARTH AND FIRE andromeda girl 1981 WEST GERMAN VERTIGO CASSETTE US $13.00 Buy It Now 6h 33m
John Denver Farewell Andromeda Record Album US $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 32m
VINTAGE - 8 TRACK TAPE - JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA US $1.50 Buy It Now 9h 8m
NUCLEUS TORN Andromeda Awaiting CD GERMANY NEW Sealed US $19.49 Buy It Now 9h 54m
Andromeda Galassia Perduta 7 Japan Anime Keiko Takemiya US $52.50 Buy It Now 11h 25m
Nucleus Torn Andromeda Awaiting CD NEW (UK Import) US $17.73 Buy It Now 12h 20m
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights - CD US $6.61 Buy It Now 13h 6m
Andromeda - Sounds Of Melody - BMG - 2002 #78122 US $4.96 Buy It Now 14h 56m
California Guitar Trio - Andromeda [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 15h 18m
Definitive Collection by Andromeda (CD, Jun-2004, 2 Discs, Angel Air Records) US $15.32 Buy It Now 15h 50m
ANDROMEDA - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION NEW CD US $24.22 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Andromeda Heights by Prefab Sprout (CD, May-1997, Sony) MINT! MAIL IT TOMORROW US $13.51 Buy It Now 17h 50m
JOHN DENVER "Farewell Andromeda" LP 1973 RCA Victor APL1-0101 vintage vinyl US $5.00 Buy It Now 18h 16m
THOUGHTSPHERE Gold (Single) CD ~RARE PROGRESSIVE METAL~ ANDROMEDA, VALLEY'S EVE US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 30m
ANDROMEDA - EQUILIBRIUM (UK) NEW CD US $29.17 Buy It Now 19h 52m
Spindrift - Andromeda [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Rock Promo NM! 45 John Denver Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) / Farew US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 11m
Rock Promo 45 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) / Farewel US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 22m
Rock Promo 45 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 22m
Andromeda Project Sequences synthesizer-Rhythm is gonna ge CD US $7.70 Buy It Now 22h 24m
JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda VINYL LP RCA 0101 GF w Lyric Insert US $3.00 Buy It Now 23h 24m
Andromeda - Something White & Sigmund Digipak CD Exc US $5.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Space Gardens - Our Friend Andromeda CD US $11.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Vaccaj Abbondanza Borri - Andromeda La Caccia Il Cosacco Della Volga CD US $16.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Iluzjon - Silent Andromeda NEW CD US $21.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda - Chimera CD Pop Rock US $16.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda - S/T+ 8 btrck (J.Du Cann Atomic Rooster) Very, very rare CD ! US $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
California Guitar Trio - Andromeda CD US $18.11 Buy It Now 1 day
John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (1990) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.32 Buy It Now 1 day
1973 LP RECORD JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA US $7.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda Sensrtions UK CD Psychedelic Progressive Trance #37 US $11.04 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN DENVER - FAREWELL ANDROMEDA, APL1-0101 RCA VICTOR US $16.25 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL RICHARDS - ANDROMEDA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $13.62 Buy It Now 1 day
Vivaldi, Albinoni, Porta et al.: Andromeda liberata /Venice Baroque Orchestra US $32.62 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda - Definitive Collection [CD New] US $18.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 2 John Denver albums "Farewell Andromeda" 1973 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA MEGA EXPRESS ORCHESTRA - Live On Planet Earth - LP US $31.66 Buy It Now 1 day
II = I by Andromeda (CD, Mar-2003, Century Media (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
POEMS PRAYERS & PROMISES//FAREWELL ANDROMEDA - NEW CD US $10.16 Buy It Now 1 day
John Denver "Farewell Andromeda" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
John Denver "Farewell Andromeda" PROMO LP US $3.47 Buy It Now 1 day
John Denver Farewell Andromeda LP Includes I'd Rather be a Cowboy US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN DENVER LP APL1-0101 FAREWELL ANDROMEDA 1005 R VG/EX C VG+ (LP-7036) US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda Project Presents: Crime Fighters Featuring Dick Tracy Cassette US $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER Goodby Andromeda, original vinyl LP, 1973, EX/NM, shrink! US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RALPH LUNDSTEN & The Andromeda All Stars Discophrenia 1978 Swedish Vinyl LP US $70.00 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda 1973 Stereo LP Record US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Anthology 60's cd Atomic Rooster Hard Stuff Fuzzy Duck KISSING SPELL US $29.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Definitive Collection CD US $20.54 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDROMEDA-GAZZA SEXY-1991-TECHNO US $7.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Equilibrium [CD New] US $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare cd ANDROMEDA Chimera promo Massacre Records 2006 dream theater US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PREFAB SPROUT - ANDROMEDA HEIGHTS - NEW CD US $19.78 Buy It Now 2 days
John Denver / Farewell Andromeda / 1973 / RCA Victor APL1-0101 / Orange Label US $6.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Choice of 2 JOHN DENVER 1970's Record Albums - Farewell Andromeda or Windsong US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"Dark Andromeda" Nick Franks (CD, 1996, WSSM CD1003) Rare US $17.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Shock NEW CD US $20.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) on RCA Victor US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FACTORY SEALED / THE THREE O'CLOCK - AQUARIUS ANDROMEDA LP BURGER RECORDS TUFF US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PREFAB SPROUT - Andromeda Heights - 1997 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights 1997 CD US $5.58 [0 bids]
John Denver - farewell andromeda - 1973 US $1.50 [0 bids]
Andromeda Girl - Earth & Fire New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $23.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Trancemission to Andromeda by Various Artists (CD, May-1996, Cleopatra) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Of Graves & Gods Slit Throat Andromeda CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 3 days
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights 1997 MUSIC CD FREE UK POST US $6.61 Buy It Now 3 days
THIBAUD CORTOT Chausson,Franck,Faure,Debussy Violin Sonatas 2CD ANDROMEDA NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
john denver farewell andromeda US $5.00 [0 bids]
Andromeda "Andromeda" Exact re-issue of their mega rare lp US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda - Ii = I [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 3 days
ASIA "NM DISC" Andromeda Asia's Greatest Hits Live VALC-3222 LD AE3246 US $39.99 [0 bids]
CD* Andromeda - RUNAWAY TOTEM *** IMPORT *** US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
John Denver Farewell Andromeda APL1-0101 / Stereo US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Three O Clock Aquarius Andromeda LP vinyl record sealed burger lim. to 1000 US $17.95 Buy It Now 3 days
ANDROMEDA ANTHOLOGY 1966-1969 UK IMPORT PSYCH ROCK CD RARE OOP ATOMIC ROOSTER US $33.99 Buy It Now 3 days
John Denver / Farewell Andromeda LP / RCA Dynaflex / 1973 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VINYL LP - JOHN DENVER - FAREWELL ANDROMEDA - SF 8369 US $16.56 Buy It Now 4 days
CD-Andromeda-Return To Sanity UK 60's Psych Prog US $14.99 [0 bids]
Come Andromeda - Migliardi,Mario New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $15.93 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDROMEDA - Heart of Darkness - Near Mint Promo 45 rpm US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Space Gardens - Our Friend Andromeda [CD New] US $8.46 Buy It Now 4 days
RALPH LUNDSTEN Nordic Light Andromeda Music AB ACD 15 1993 14track CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
John Denver "Farewell Andromeda" GATEFOLD PROMO LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDROMEDA Say It Again, I Love You promo 45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDROMEDA 45 SWEET SWEET BABY / HEART OF DARKNESS SOUL US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Stakka & K.Tee ?- Mainline / Andromeda (LIFTIN SPIRIT 17)(DRUM N BASS)(VG+ COND) US $9.93 Buy It Now 4 days
John denver : farewell andromeda : Original Record / Album US $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Andromeda - EX vinyl LP album record UK 1st SF8031 RCA 1969 Very rare US $1,090.00 Buy It Now 5 days
*JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda RCA DYNAFLEX EX/EX+to NMint Great audio!! G/F US $16.58 Buy It Now 5 days
John Denver Farewell Andromeda LP (1973) RCA Gatefold + insert SF 8369 US $8.27 Buy It Now 5 days
Andromeda - Something White And Sigmund - CD (AND001 2003 5 Track) US $13.97 Buy It Now 5 days
ANDROMEDA SWEET SWEET BABY/ HEART OF DARKNESS AIR US $0.90 [0 bids]
ANDROMEDA .. SEVEN LONELY STREET.. J. DU CANN SIGNED .. REFLECTION. FIRST press US $79.00 [0 bids]
ANDROMEDA - CHIMERA [ANDROMEDA] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $26.62 Buy It Now 5 days
JOHN DENVER - FAREWELL ANDROMEDA NEW CD US $10.47 Buy It Now 5 days
JOHN DENVER-FAREWELL ANDROMEDA-VINYL-NM-ZACHARY AND JENNIFER-SWEET MISERY US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE ATTACK - COMPLETE RECORDINGS 67-68 UK 60s FREAKBEAT PSYCH NICE ANDROMEDA CD US $19.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights JAPAN CD OBI G879 US $7.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy ANDROMEDA music online Buy ANDROMEDA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANDROMEDA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANDROMEDA The Immunity Zone ratings distribution

ANDROMEDA The Immunity Zone reviews

3 stars The only other ANDROMEDA record I have is "Extension Of The Wish-The Final Extension" (listened to it again this weekend) and lets just say that this latest album from the band isn't nearly as good. That's being kind. Sure this is a good Metal album but to my ears it seems uninspired as they hit us with a lot of heavy riffs in straight-forward tracks. Little in the way of guitar solos as well. One thing I didn't know until now was that ANDROMEDA's drummer Thomas Lejon is also the drummer for another Swedish band called A.C.T. that many of you know.

"Recognizing Fate" has a good heavy intro before settling before a minute when the vocals arrive. Contrasts continue. A spoken word sample comes in after 2 1/2 minutes while the heaviness continues. Some prominant bass before 6 minutes followed by synths. "Slaves Of The Plethora Season" is heavy to open but i'm not a fan of the synths here at all. Vocals come in and I must say the lyrics are poor on this track. Riffs are the best part of this song. "Ghosts On Retinas" is laid back with reserved vocals joining in. It kicks in after 1 1/2 minutes as contrasts continue. "Censoring Truth" sounds fantstic to open as the guitar grinds away then the drums join in with a full sound in tow. Actually it sounds like theremin here or high pitched synths. The synths that follow sound wimpy then the vocals come in as it settles. Not a fan of this one other then the intro. "Worst Enemy" has these almost spoken vocals with gentle guitar and synths to open. It kicks in around a minute. It ends like it began.

"My Star" is the first song on here that has my attention for positive reasons. Heavy intro with synths as reserved vocals join in. Synths before 3 minutes then it's the guitars turn with theatrical vocals. Some great instrumental work follows.This song recalls their past for me. Killer tune. "Another Step" rocks out pretty good but it's fairly straight-forward. It's ok. "Shadow Of A Lucent Moon" is the other song that impresses me a lot. Mellow with gentle guitar and reserved vocals to open. It doesn't kick in until around 3 minutes. Nice guitar solo 5 minute in. "Voice Of Illumination" is the 17 1/2 minute closer. I like the drumming and bass early and the instrumental interlude from before 5 minutes to after 13 minutes. Nice stretch of music.

There are glimpses of what I really like about this band here but overall 3 stars is if anything generous.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#232162) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 17, 2009

Review by Flucktrot
2 stars To be honest, the only thing that really attracts me to this album is the quasi-epic, Veil of Illumination. However, I enjoy that piece enough that it keeps Andromeda on my radar. However, you should be warned that there are plenty of moments containing fairly standard, derivative progressive metal herein.

Veil is very reminiscent of Dream Theater style metal, but with the bass and drums sounding very muddy, and by extension, not very good, although the actual rhythms and syncopation are for the most part good. Parts not involving the main theme and chorus--which I have to admit are extremely catchy--often remind me of some of the more adventurous parts of Metropolis Part I. The highlight for me is the Petrucci-like wailing solo near the middle over synth strings, maybe even reminding me just a bit of Riverside. I love wailing guitar--and I'm a total sucker for this stuff!

Overall, the rating is driven by the epic. 17 minutes of good prog is worth that in my book, although you may reasonably disagree. Just don't expect too much from the rest.

Send comments to Flucktrot (BETA) | Report this review (#284656) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 02, 2010

4 stars Throughout their careers, every band goes through a stage where they drastically alter their sound. It could be a huge improvement or a complete disaster. It could last for only one album, maybe a couple of years, or possibly even for the rest of their existence. This is exactly the case for An ... (read more)

Report this review (#308202) | Posted by Valarius | Thursday, November 04, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANDROMEDA "The Immunity Zone"