BORDERLINE

Mirage

Mirage borderline album cover

Buy MIRAGE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Ordinary Madness (9:58)
2. Nothing Stops Me (12:41)
3. Compulsion (11:27)
4. Heads Up (10:23)
5. When I Play (Part 1) (1:12)
6. I Saw You (6:17)
7. The Girl With the Sun in Her Hair (2:07)
8. Blue Pill (4:36)
9. When I Play (Part 2) (8:05)

Search MIRAGE borderline lyrics

- Phillipe Duplessy / keyboards backing vocals kazoo
- Agnes Forner / flute backing vocals

Musea, 2008

Thanks to Uncle Spooky for the addition

MIRAGE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIRAGE borderline Music

Classic Guitar MoodsClassic Guitar Moods
Polyg 1995
Audio CD$0.01 (used)
Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968
Rpm Records UK 2006
Audio CD$33.33 (used)
YELLOW JACKETS - MIRAGE A TROIS + FOUR CORNERS US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Armin van Buuren CD - Mirage (2010) US $4.03 Buy It Now 2h 41m
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE COLUMBIA HOUSE ISSUE VG+ HEAR IT US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Band of Horses - Mirage Rock 7" b/w Relly's Dream 7" NEW still sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h
VARIOUS: Mirage; Avant-garde And Third-stream Jazz (jazz vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 25m
MIRAGE Tag Along / LOST GENERATION Thin Line .. NORTHERN SOUL 45 (STARDUST) 7" US $11.61 Buy It Now 3h 32m
WHITESNAKE-COME AN' GET IT 1981 MIRAGE RECORDS LP WTG 16043 EXC. VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Mirage - Richie Havens - A&M SP-4641 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Mirage Rock by Band of Horses (CD, 2012, Columbia (USA)) US $15.27 Buy It Now 3h 56m
K. Saariaho - Notes On Light Orion Mirage [CD New] US $16.51 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Tiara - Mirage (Mini Repackage Album) [CD New] US $17.75 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Mirage by Jeri Brown (CD, Sep-1994, Justin Time) US $3.29 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Fleetwood Mac Vinyl LP Warner Bros. Records 1982, 23607-1 Mirage NM-! US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 56m
PATRICK ADAMS michael's medley 12" 2 track b/w dub (096954) us mirage 1984 US $9.47 Buy It Now 5h 11m
7" 33 1/3 RPM Little LP Batman The Scarecrow's Mirage 1975 US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
Armin Van Buuren - Mirage - Deluxe Edition (NEW CD) US $83.02 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Soul Promo 45 FIRST LOVE Give Me Your Love on Mirage (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 5m
GODLEY & CRČME - SNACK ATTACK - OOP 1981 MIRAGE RECORDS WTG 19341 LP VG+ NM US $4.99 [0 bids]
MIRAGE: Mystery Lady / Chicago Cottage (rock & pop vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 28m
MIRAGE I HAD A FIGHT WITH LOVE 1976 MODERN SOUL PROMO MONO STEREO 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Mirage a Trois by Yellowjackets (CD, 1989, Warner Bros.)BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED US $29.95 Buy It Now 6h 34m
FLEETWOOD MAC mirage 1982 UK WARNER BROS STEREO LP + INNER US $13.29 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage CD ( 1982, Warner Bros, Target CD Japan) MEGA RARE !! US $38.00 Buy It Now 7h 32m
ERIC BURDON - ROXY LIVE 1976 includes tracks from MIRAGE OOP ONE WAY SEALED CD US $20.95 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Fleetwood Mac Lp Mirage 1982 Warner Brothers records US $17.95 Buy It Now 7h 53m
1982 FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" 12" RECORD ALBUM W1 23607 EX/VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
The System The Pleasure Seekers LP Mirage 90281 US $6.30 Buy It Now 8h 28m
fleetwood mac lp mirage w/inner w1 23607 vg+/vg+ US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Rare Prog./ Camel/ Mirage/VG(strong)/ VG(solid)/ Janus records/ 1974 US $9.99 [0 bids]
MIRAGE TELL ME 12 in. SINGLE 33? RPM STEREO RECORD 1987 NM US $8.95 Buy It Now 9h 37m
Tommy James MINT 45 rpm Mirage / I Like The Way US $6.00 [0 bids]
Rose Tattoo s/t WAX LP RARE promo 1980 Mirage WTG 19280 Australian Outlaw NM- US $20.00 [0 bids]
MARY LOVE~SAVE ME~MIRAGE BOOGIE DISCO FUNK CLASSIC 12" *NEAR MINT PROMO COPY* US $1.38 Buy It Now 9h 57m
JEAN KNIGHT Let The Good Times Roll / Same 7" 45 Mirage 7-99606 (1985) promo NM US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 11m
Chantal Pary: Un Air De Valse / L'Hiver De Nos Deux Vies 7" 45 NM Canada Mirage US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
Curt Boettcher "Misty Mirage" OOP IMPORT cd NM US $34.80 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Pop Promo 45 BUD ISAACS AND HIS CRYIN' STEEL GUITAR Blue Mirage on RCA Victor (p US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 4m
Mirage Jack Mix II (PS) 7" Single US $7.89 Buy It Now 11h 15m
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Whitesnake- Ready An' Willing Mirage- WTG 19276/LP US $19.98 Buy It Now 11h 18m
Gary Moore RUN FOR COVER LP 1985 Mirage 90482-1 DEMO COPY!! US $9.49 [0 bids]
Gary Moore COORIDORS OF POWER LP 1982 Mirage 90077-1 original US $5.49 [0 bids]
BAND OF HORSES-Mirage Rock-Deluxe Ltd 2 CD Edition-Brand New-Still Sealed US $18.66 Buy It Now 12h 18m
Klaus Schulze - Mirage Japan LP w/OBI Promo White Label US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 25m
Unknown Artist Mirage CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 13h 34m
JEAN KNIGHT My Toot Toot / My Heart Is Willing 45 rpm 1985 Mirage US $3.36 Buy It Now 14h 32m
Images : Mirage Image CD (1996) US $8.14 Buy It Now 15h 45m
YellowJackets LP Self Titled Debut 1981 NM & Mirage A Trois 1983 NM/VG+ 2 Lot US $8.95 [0 bids]
Various Artists Musical Mirage: Oceans of Light CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 54m
** LIKE NEW ** - Dreams & Illusions by Siegfried & Roy At The Mirage (CD, 1995) US $3.39 [0 bids]
A778 MIRAGE / JACK MIX 88 JAPAN CD D32Y-0155 OBI US $32.99 Buy It Now 16h 52m
MEAT PUPPETS - Mirage CD 1999 +5 Bonus Tracks RYKODISC US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 53m
RICHIE HAVENS MIRAGE EXCELLENT CONDITION US $95.99 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE-Come An' Get It-LP-1981 Mirage Records Australian issue - WTG 16043 US $20.53 Buy It Now 17h 5m
SPAGNA Dedicated To The Moon w Bonus Trks and MIXES sealed CD fun fun mirage US $19.99 [0 bids]
Unknown Artist Mirage CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Life As A Mirage - Stubborn Persistent Illusion [CD New] US $9.56 Buy It Now 19h 34m
Mike Greene - Midnight Mirage [CD New] US $14.98 Buy It Now 19h 35m
MIRAGE ~ As From Now / Luckiest People ~ 12" Single US $22.57 Buy It Now 19h 44m
AAA Mirage 3 version JAPAN EDITION Maxi CD Single OBI DVD US $29.99 Buy It Now 20h 45m
Tiara - Mirage (Mini Repackage Album) CD US $20.62 Buy It Now 20h 45m
T.S. Monk - Human - RARE Original USA "Mirage" LP LISTEN Excellent Soul Funk US $5.84 Buy It Now 20h 53m
THE SYSTEM X - PERIMENT Mirage Promo LP Record Promises Can Break / Bad Girl US $20.00 Buy It Now 20h 58m
Camel CD Mirage US $5.13 [3 bids]
Secret Place Mirage CD USA SHIPPING 8$ US $15.00 Buy It Now 21h 11m
FLEETWOOD MAC Mirage Cassette Tape US $2.99 [0 bids]
STEVIE NICKS Fleetwood Mac 3pc 8-Track Cassette Tape Lot Bella Donna Mirage Tusk US $20.00 Buy It Now 22h 2m
FLEETWOOD MAC - Framed CD Presentation Disc Display US $24.89 Buy It Now 22h 53m
Prudes(12" Vinyl)Glad-Mirage-Mirage 020-UK-VG/Ex US $11.28 Buy It Now 23h 3m
JELLYBEAN(Cd Single) JUST A MIRAGE US $89.00 Buy It Now 23h 24m
Mirage(7" Vinyl P/S)Jack Mix IV-Debut-DEBT 3035-UK-Ex/VG US $9.95 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Mirage(7" Vinyl P/S)Serious Mix-Debut-DEBT 3028-UK-VG/VG US $8.29 Buy It Now 23h 46m
MIRAGE Princes of Love NM- PROMO stamp RCA APL1-2777 album vinyl Modern soul US $29.74 Buy It Now 23h 56m
FLEETWOD MAC SELF TITLED, RUMOURS AND MIRAGE ORIGINAL ALBUMS NICE ! US $10.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC 'MIRAGE' UK LP US $13.27 Buy It Now 23h 59m
MIKE GREENE 'MIDNIGHT MIRAGE' US IMPORT LP US $13.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage(Vinyl LP)Jack Mix In Full Effect-Stylus-SMC 856-UK-Ex/VG+ US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC - MIRAGE, 1982 Vintage Classic Rock, Warner Bros. 23607-1 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC 1st & MIRAGE LP SHRINK BOTH ALBUMS EXCELLENT!!! US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meat Puppets Mirage 12 track Us Cd Original US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
IDLE EYES - Tokyo Rose x3 Mirage (1984) vinyl 12 inch promo single Pop Rock US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES 7" 'THE LOVE I SAW IN YOU WAS JUST A MIRAGE' US $31.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac-Mirage-Rare 1982 Pop/Rock LP-Lindsey Buckingham-John McVie-HEAR US $4.99 [0 bids]
The System 12" Single The Pleasure Seekers Mirage Records 1985 PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gail Freeman 12" Single Mr. Right Mirage Records 1985 PROMO COPY #DMD846 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shannon 12" Single Give Me Tonight Mirage Records 1984 PROMO COPY #DMD707 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JELLYBEAN FEATURING ADELE BERTEI Just A Mirage 7" Ps, B/W Mirage-Dancers Dream, US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage [LP] by Fleetwood Mac (Vinyl, Warner Bros. Records Record Label) US $8.00 [0 bids]
V5-87 Vinyl Record Album 45 Mirage Shannon Let The Music Play 7-99810 RARE! US $34.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Van Buuren,Armin - Mirage-The Remixes 2011 [CD New] US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NOISE AVANT GARDE PUNK tape lot of 10 Eagle Nebula Apara Mirage Mahal more VG+ US $4.99 [1 bids]
Band Of Horses - Mirage Rock LTD ED Double 2 CD Deluxe Edition (Brand New!) US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac 3 Albums Behind The Mask,Mirage,Tango In The Night BARGAIN US $9.95 [0 bids]
INGRAM Smoothin Groovin/same 7" 45 Mirage 7-99919 VG+ vinyl PROMO WLP US $5.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Charlie The Heartaches Begin 7" 45 Mirage 7-99831 1983 Vinyl US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage lp W1 23607 Warner Brothers US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TOURNIER / SCHMITT / PIERNE / MIRAGE QUINTET - FRENCH FLUTE CHAMBER NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 1 day
THE YELLOWJACKETS MIRAGE A TROIS RARE CASSETTE TAPE TESTED LATE NITE BARGAIN! US $2.00 [0 bids]
BRIGHT SHENG**BLAZING MIRAGE**CD US $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Modern Soul Boogie 45 - T.S. Monk - Candidate For Love - Mirage - mp3 US $6.00 [0 bids]
MIRAGE - Serious Mix - 12" US $12.61 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy MIRAGE music online Buy MIRAGE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIRAGE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIRAGE borderline ratings distribution

MIRAGE borderline reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars A nice surprise by this French outfit, releasing a strong album with this third effort.

There's a distinct 70's flavour to this album, although personally I have a hard time placing exact influences in this case. Some parts sound like Kansas or Rush, traces of Camel and Genesis appear as well; and even some Jethro Tull flavoured moments. But the final product here doesn't really sound like any of these acts; and I would guess their main influences may be artists so far unknown to me.

The nine compositions on this creation are all parts of a whole - one song divided into 9 parts. So basically we're talking about a tune lasting for more than one hour. The band specialize in the mix of electric and acoustic guitars, with electric piano, organ and the occasional flute adding some spice to the mix. Another key asset is changes in pace, sound and style - where the band creates effective, free flowing structures where one change has a natural flow into the next; utilizing breaks more as a dramatic effect.

A strong effort, which should appeal to many fans of 70's prog rock in general.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#191959) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 05, 2008

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
3 stars With "Borderline", Mirage has completed the transition from Camel clone band to their own style, albeit remaining faithful to their original inspiration as well as a host of other artists from that era. In casting a broader brush, in general they have chosen the harder rock approach than on "Tales from the Green Sofa", especially in the rhythm guitars, but they remain committed to the varied approach even in the heaviest songs.

The first four tracks are all lengthy indulgences with plenty of tasty guitars in bluesy and jazzy tones, interspersed vocals, strong melodies, and skillful shifts from quiet to raucous and back. In general, track N is heavier than track N-1. Like the previous album, it takes numerous listens to sink in, which I am only too glad to indulge. Unlike the previous album, I am not entirely happy with the production, which seems oddly compressed and lacks the openness of "Tales.. "Also the vocals seem a bit colder, which may relate to the production. These factors may help influence my assessment that the songs are just a little less appealing than I had come to expect.

With the brief "When I Play Part 1" the album shifts into a relatively mellower mood, with songs generally running shorter. At 6:19, you would expect "I Saw You" to have sufficient time to develop, but it seems half baked by comparison to what came before, perhaps because the band enjoys slow buildups which necessitate proper allotment. In fact, "The Girl with the Sun in Her Hair" and "Blue Pill" both show greater progression, especially in the song structures themselves and the creative vocal melodies. even though they are much shorter. They make me think of "Breathless" era Camel a bit, and hence the Canterbury style. "When I Play Part 2" develops the original motif and includes some excellent organ work and another aggressive guitar solo before closing out with 2 minutes of bird sounds.

I had been so anticipating this release, and it does have many merits, not the least of which is the boldness of the band, but ultimately "Borderline" has me sitting on the fence a bit more than I would like.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#192223) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars One thing you canīt really accuse french band Mirage of is sameness. Their so far 3 albums are quite different from each other, their sound always evolving somehow. And. alas, that does not exactly mean for the better. While Songs From The Green Sofa is a tremendous improvement over their debut, this new offer from this very interesting group somehow failed to excite me as much. It is like they want to have their own sound, whatever it takes. But I really enjoyed more their early Camel-like approach of the first two discs.

Donīt get me wrong, Borderline does have very good moments. The group is not totally removed from their past, but the new songs are leaning much more towards average jazz rock/fusion than to the symphonic/neo/jazzy mixture they were so good at. The music is a lot less melodic and takes much more time to really sink in. After repeated lsitenings I can say I liked most of what I heard, and yet it does not have real memorable tunes, if you know what I mean. I donīt have the same willingness to push the repeat button like I had when I hear A Strange Place and Songs From The Green Sofa. I canīt point my finger at what is wrong (Production? Songwriting? Arrangements?), but the guitars are heavier. the new material is less interesting, the vocals are duller and the general feeling is that the band is going to be one of those "all skills and no heart" type of jazz rock records I really donīt like.

Of all the tracks here I guess the Pink Floyd-ish Nothing Stops Me is a highlight.

Conclusion: A good, if not outstanding, CD. A bit of a letdown considering their previous works. Still. a 3 star affair. Barely.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#337971) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 29, 2010

Post a review of MIRAGE "borderline"