BORDERLINE

Mirage

Mirage borderline album cover

Buy MIRAGE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Ordinary Madness (9:58)
2. Nothing Stops Me (12:41)
3. Compulsion (11:27)
4. Heads Up (10:23)
5. When I Play (Part 1) (1:12)
6. I Saw You (6:17)
7. The Girl With the Sun in Her Hair (2:07)
8. Blue Pill (4:36)
9. When I Play (Part 2) (8:05)

Search MIRAGE borderline lyrics

- Phillipe Duplessy / keyboards backing vocals kazoo
- Agnes Forner / flute backing vocals

Musea, 2008

Thanks to Uncle Spooky for the addition

MIRAGE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIRAGE borderline Music

Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968
Rpm Records UK 2006
Audio CD$50.00 (used)
Classic Guitar MoodsClassic Guitar Moods
Polyg 1995
Fleetwood Mac Vinyl LP, Warner Bros. Records, 1982, 23607-1, Mirage, Gypsy US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Klaus Schulze Mirage Synth Prog Krautrock UK Press US $4.16 [6 bids]
CAMEL-MIRAGE +4-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $20.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
3 LP FLEETWOOD MAC LOT Mirage - Stevie Nicks Bella Donna - Christine McVie Self US $6.99 [0 bids]
MIRAGE "Summer Grooves" 1980 UK only Brit Funk 12" LISTEN Joey Negro compiled US $9.99 [0 bids]
MIRAGE - RICHIE HAVENS (CASSETTE) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Elly Brown - Don't Hang Up 45 7" Vinyl Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1984 US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Nolan Thomas - One Bad Apple 45 7" Vinyl Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1985 US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Shannon - Do You Wanna Get Away 45 Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1985 US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Mirage by Fleetwood Mac (Cassette, Apr-1984, Warner Bros.) US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
BAND OF HORSES SONIC RANCH SESSIONS: MIRAGE ROCK B/W KELLY'S DREAM 7" VINYL NEW US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage - LP Vinyl Record US $19.48 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Soul 45 CHARLIE Can't Wait 'Till Tomorrow on Mirage US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Jean Knight My Toot Toot My Heart Is Willing Mirage99643 VG+ (45-10075) US $3.57 Buy It Now 2h 55m
FLEETWOOD MAC mirage ( rock ) - SEALED - sticker - US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage NEW CD US $9.64 Buy It Now 3h 8m
Mirage by Peter Mathers (CD, Nov-1997 Elfin Music) US $3.00 [0 bids]
MIRAGE Japan 1988 Promo Mint- 12"+Obi JACK MIX VII US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage US $4.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC "NM WAX" Mirage P-11121 LP Ae4511 US $4.99 [0 bids]
VG++ CHARLIE SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU (BOTH SIDES) 1983 45 RPM MIRAGE 7-99806 US $3.98 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage Japanese Audiophile Press LP NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Shannon - Urgent ( Foreigner remake) 45 Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1985 US $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Shannon - Let The Music Play 45 Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1983 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Gary Moore "Run For Cover" LP. Mint ! Feat/Phil Lynnot. Mirage Records 1985. US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 15m
Freestyle 45 Shannon -My Heart's Divided Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1984 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Freestyle 45 Shannon -Give Me Tonight Emergency / Mirage Records NM 1984 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Vinyl Record LP - Richie Havens - Mirage - Folk Funk Woodstock US $6.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL Mirage LP Janus Records JXS7009 Dragon Cover RARE Prog Psych Rock Space US $9.00 [0 bids]
Nolan Thomas / Yo' Little Brother, 1985 Mirage, Sealed US $14.00 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Fleetwood Mac LP Mirage - Warner Bros 1-23607 Org Lyric Sleeve (1982) EX/EX US $2.99 [0 bids]
Fleetwood Mac Mirage LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
*MIRAGE* MEAT PUPPETS VINYL LP ORIGINAL 1987 SST 100 w/inner RARE! US $30.00 Buy It Now 10h 22m
RICHIE HAVENS Mirage LP US $13.54 Buy It Now 11h 34m
Princes Of Love/Mirage(used JAPAN MiniLP CD with OBI) US $37.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL-MIRAGE. 5TRK CD ALBUM US $6.48 Buy It Now 12h 10m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage Vinyl LP Near Mint Condition US $6.00 [0 bids]
VAN BUUREN,ARMIN-ARMIN ONLY:MIRAGE DVD NEW US $19.71 Buy It Now 12h 32m
Shelton, Colnot, Stolper-Shulamit Ran - Mirage - Chamber Works for Flute-Audio C US $7.55 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Club Invaders Vs Miss Thunderp - Mirage - 2000 #120058 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 17m
W.L. Promo LP - RICHIE HAVENS - MIRAGE - We All Wanna Boogie - DJ - NM to MT US $3.95 Buy It Now 13h 24m
MIRAGE - JACK MIX II - 1988 - 7" VINYL PS DEBUT US $4.85 Buy It Now 15h 25m
MESSAGES - Mirage - LP US $25.73 Buy It Now 15h 27m
Elf Project - Mirage [CD New] US $12.65 Buy It Now 15h 46m
FLEETWOOD MAC-MIRAGE. VG+ VINYL. US $9.93 [0 bids]
JELLYBEAN 7" vinyl record picture sleeve JUST A MIRAGE / MIRAGE DANCER'S DREAM US $5.21 Buy It Now 16h 4m
Storm Troopers - The Mirage EP - Penny Black #58106 US $4.85 Buy It Now 16h 22m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 1982 EDP 1st Press, STEAM CLEANED, A+ SOUND, Excellent US $6.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
Val Esway & El Mirage-Lovers Losers Liars CD NEW US $15.76 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Mirage - Jack Mix III (3) / Move On Out (Old Skool) (12") US $8.10 Buy It Now 17h 47m
Mirage - Jack Mix V (5) / Here It Is Get Into It! (Old Skool) (12") US $9.72 Buy It Now 17h 47m
Mirage - Child'S Play (NEW CD) US $19.06 Buy It Now 17h 59m
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage (NEW CD) US $10.94 Buy It Now 18h 16m
Balogh Kalman Gipsy Cimbalom Band Delibab Mirage Hungarian Folk World CD M/M US $16.00 Buy It Now 18h 37m
Taka Boom - Middle Of The Night - Mirage - 1985 #407009 US $4.85 Buy It Now 19h 2m
Claudja Barry - If I Do It To You - Mirage #345749 US $4.85 Buy It Now 19h 2m
Shannon - Do You Wanna Get Away - Mirage - 1985 #136807 US $4.85 Buy It Now 19h 2m
Shannon - Stronger Together - Mirage - 1985 #144704 US $4.85 Buy It Now 19h 2m
Mirage(12"Vinyl )Jack Mix II-Debut-DEBTX 3022-UK-VG+/Ex US $8.10 Buy It Now 19h 59m
PHOEBE SNOW - ROCK AWAY - SEALED LP - MIRAGE / ATLANTIC 1981 - WTG19297 US $12.00 Buy It Now 20h 32m
Fleetwood Mac MIRAGE vinyl LP Warner Brothers 1982 US $9.72 Buy It Now 20h 35m
Meat Puppets Mirage Original SST Label Vinyl Record Vintage Wax Rare US $12.00 [0 bids]
Brown, Jeri/Hersch, Fred-Mirage CD NEW US $16.26 Buy It Now 20h 52m
Mirage,SEALED CD,2005 US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 22m
Flash Brothers - Mirage - Whoop - 2005 #153886 US $6.48 Buy It Now 21h 36m
Runaway by Esteban; Mirage US $5.85 Buy It Now 21h 43m
Jellybean Just A Mirage 12" Chrysalis 1988 US $12.97 Buy It Now 22h 12m
Mirage - Jackmix 3 - Debut - 1985 #153306 US $6.48 Buy It Now 22h 23m
Mirage - House Attack - Debut - 1989 #237889 US $6.48 Buy It Now 22h 23m
Mirage - Jackmix Iv - Debut - 1988 #309589 US $6.48 Buy It Now 22h 23m
1983 CHARLIE Spend My Life With You 45 SINGLE MIRAGE RECORDS WHITE LABEL PROMO US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 46m
Chris Soul & Rob Mirage - Twisting My Brain G2 #138584 US $6.48 Buy It Now 23h 16m
Mirage - Jack Mix 88 - The Best Of Mirage #422638 US $6.48 Buy It Now 23h 18m
Mirage - Jack Mix In Full Effect - Stylus Music #422637 US $6.48 Buy It Now 23h 18m
Mirage Rock - Band Of Horses US $6.50 Buy It Now 23h 51m
The System Original Mirage LP 1985 US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage - Under The Sun - Blender - 2002 #75498 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Shannon - Stop The Noise - Mirage - 1985 #247318 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 SANTANA Mirage on Columbia US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE - Jack Mix-In Full Effect - 1988 UK 2-mix 12" single US $16.22 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE - Jack Mix V - 1988 UK 2-mix 12" single US $16.22 Buy It Now 1 day
KRIS KELMEE'S ROCK-ATELIE MIRAGE ???-?????? ???? ?????? MELODIYA VERY RARE 7" NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Robin Gibb Secret Agent vinyl LP 1984 mirage Records EX [Bee Gees] US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 8-Track Tape RCA Warner 23607-8 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yertari - Mirage - Yertari - 2005 #155193 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Lot of 9, Fleetwood Mac, Tusk, Live, Rumours, Bare Trees, Mirage, Future Game US $10.00 [0 bids]
Ingram - Night Stalkers LP Promo Mirage 90150-1 US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1982 FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" 12" RECORD ALBUM W1 23607 EX/VG+ US $0.99 [1 bids]
MIRAGE - ROYAL MIX '89 - 89 NON STOP HITS - 1988 UK CD ALBUM US $2.44 Buy It Now 1 day
(RAVE FLYER) 1991 "HEAD/PURE/RAPIDO" @ MIRAGE, WINDSOR. ellis dee,rat pack. US $1.61 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" ORIGINAL 1982 WARNER BROS. 1-23607 VG++ US $12.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE VINYL LP 1982 WARNER BROS. RECORDS 1-23607 EX US $12.99 [0 bids]
STAN KENTON - MIRAGE - CAPITOL 12" 78 RPM US $3.99 [0 bids]
Godley & Creme LP - Snack Attack - 1981 Mirage - GD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Meat Puppets Mirage rare LP great condition US $14.99 [0 bids]
THE VERY BEST OF MICHAEL JACKSON - MIRAGE "IMPORT" (RARE) US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Shannon 45 Do You Wanna Get Away Picture Sleeve 1985 Mirage Records #7-99655 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moogroove - Mirage - SAW - 2001 #66291 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage LP Album - Fleetwood Mac - Mirage - 1982 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE US $2.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy MIRAGE music online Buy MIRAGE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIRAGE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIRAGE borderline ratings distribution

MIRAGE borderline reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars A nice surprise by this French outfit, releasing a strong album with this third effort.

There's a distinct 70's flavour to this album, although personally I have a hard time placing exact influences in this case. Some parts sound like Kansas or Rush, traces of Camel and Genesis appear as well; and even some Jethro Tull flavoured moments. But the final product here doesn't really sound like any of these acts; and I would guess their main influences may be artists so far unknown to me.

The nine compositions on this creation are all parts of a whole - one song divided into 9 parts. So basically we're talking about a tune lasting for more than one hour. The band specialize in the mix of electric and acoustic guitars, with electric piano, organ and the occasional flute adding some spice to the mix. Another key asset is changes in pace, sound and style - where the band creates effective, free flowing structures where one change has a natural flow into the next; utilizing breaks more as a dramatic effect.

A strong effort, which should appeal to many fans of 70's prog rock in general.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#191959) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 05, 2008

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
3 stars With "Borderline", Mirage has completed the transition from Camel clone band to their own style, albeit remaining faithful to their original inspiration as well as a host of other artists from that era. In casting a broader brush, in general they have chosen the harder rock approach than on "Tales from the Green Sofa", especially in the rhythm guitars, but they remain committed to the varied approach even in the heaviest songs.

The first four tracks are all lengthy indulgences with plenty of tasty guitars in bluesy and jazzy tones, interspersed vocals, strong melodies, and skillful shifts from quiet to raucous and back. In general, track N is heavier than track N-1. Like the previous album, it takes numerous listens to sink in, which I am only too glad to indulge. Unlike the previous album, I am not entirely happy with the production, which seems oddly compressed and lacks the openness of "Tales.. "Also the vocals seem a bit colder, which may relate to the production. These factors may help influence my assessment that the songs are just a little less appealing than I had come to expect.

With the brief "When I Play Part 1" the album shifts into a relatively mellower mood, with songs generally running shorter. At 6:19, you would expect "I Saw You" to have sufficient time to develop, but it seems half baked by comparison to what came before, perhaps because the band enjoys slow buildups which necessitate proper allotment. In fact, "The Girl with the Sun in Her Hair" and "Blue Pill" both show greater progression, especially in the song structures themselves and the creative vocal melodies. even though they are much shorter. They make me think of "Breathless" era Camel a bit, and hence the Canterbury style. "When I Play Part 2" develops the original motif and includes some excellent organ work and another aggressive guitar solo before closing out with 2 minutes of bird sounds.

I had been so anticipating this release, and it does have many merits, not the least of which is the boldness of the band, but ultimately "Borderline" has me sitting on the fence a bit more than I would like.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#192223) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars One thing you canīt really accuse french band Mirage of is sameness. Their so far 3 albums are quite different from each other, their sound always evolving somehow. And. alas, that does not exactly mean for the better. While Songs From The Green Sofa is a tremendous improvement over their debut, this new offer from this very interesting group somehow failed to excite me as much. It is like they want to have their own sound, whatever it takes. But I really enjoyed more their early Camel-like approach of the first two discs.

Donīt get me wrong, Borderline does have very good moments. The group is not totally removed from their past, but the new songs are leaning much more towards average jazz rock/fusion than to the symphonic/neo/jazzy mixture they were so good at. The music is a lot less melodic and takes much more time to really sink in. After repeated lsitenings I can say I liked most of what I heard, and yet it does not have real memorable tunes, if you know what I mean. I donīt have the same willingness to push the repeat button like I had when I hear A Strange Place and Songs From The Green Sofa. I canīt point my finger at what is wrong (Production? Songwriting? Arrangements?), but the guitars are heavier. the new material is less interesting, the vocals are duller and the general feeling is that the band is going to be one of those "all skills and no heart" type of jazz rock records I really donīt like.

Of all the tracks here I guess the Pink Floyd-ish Nothing Stops Me is a highlight.

Conclusion: A good, if not outstanding, CD. A bit of a letdown considering their previous works. Still. a 3 star affair. Barely.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#337971) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 29, 2010

Post a review of MIRAGE "borderline"