BORDERLINE

Mirage

Mirage borderline album cover

Buy MIRAGE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Ordinary Madness (9:58)
2. Nothing Stops Me (12:41)
3. Compulsion (11:27)
4. Heads Up (10:23)
5. When I Play (Part 1) (1:12)
6. I Saw You (6:17)
7. The Girl With the Sun in Her Hair (2:07)
8. Blue Pill (4:36)
9. When I Play (Part 2) (8:05)

Search MIRAGE borderline lyrics

- Phillipe Duplessy / keyboards backing vocals kazoo
- Agnes Forner / flute backing vocals

Musea, 2008

Thanks to Uncle Spooky for the addition

MIRAGE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIRAGE borderline Music

A Secret PlaceA Secret Place
Musea 2000
Classic Guitar MoodsClassic Guitar Moods
Polyg 1995
Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968
Rpm Records UK 2006
BLACKSTONES The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage 12" Reggae Lovers Rock US $8.83 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Carly Simon Chic Why 12" Single 1982 Promo Mirage DMD 340 Nile Vinyl Record US $37.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Tommy James & The Shondells-Mirage b/w Run,Run,Baby,Run-1967 Roulette R-4736 VG+ US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h
FLEETWOOD MAC - Mirage (RCA Record Club Edition) US $40.00 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Mirage(Vinyl LP)Royal Mix 89-Stylus-SMR 871-UK-VG+/Ex US $11.22 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Chic Mirage 45 Record #5032 VG+ Soup For One / Burn Hand US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
The System It's Passion 12" Single 1982 Promo Mirage DMD 346 Vinyl Record US $2.84 Buy It Now 2h 56m
1982 LP FLEETWOOD MAC ** MIRAGE ** WARNER BROS. Records 1-23607 NM US $10.42 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Secret Place Mirage CD USA SHIPPING 8$ US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 27m
FLEETWOOD MAC - MIRAGE CASSETTE MINT COND // DOOBIE BROTHERS / HEART / CREAM US $13.64 [0 bids]
VTG 1982 Fleetwood Mac MIRAGE Vinyl Record LP US $19.23 Buy It Now 4h 57m
T.S. Monk "House Of Music" Disco Boogie LP Mirage US $7.99 [1 bids]
Southside Johnny and the jUkes-mirage-in the heat-sealed US $25.00 Buy It Now 5h 11m
MARC ALLEN Mirage/NOBODY WAVED GOODBYE Mercury promo US $12.95 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Southside Johnny & The Jukes 1984 In The Heat Signed Autographed LP Mirage US $20.99 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Mirage - Soul & Funk Collection - Volume 3 - VA - TA Monk - Break Machine US $4.33 [2 bids]
Mirage - Soul & Funk Collection CD - Volume 2 - VA - Ingram - Taka Boom US $4.33 [2 bids]
PHOEBE SNOW rock away LP PS EX/EX mirage K 50780 US $14.43 Buy It Now 5h 43m
MANUEL mirage TWO 204 near mint LP PS EX/EX and music of the mountains uk emi US $14.43 Buy It Now 5h 49m
MOCK TURTLES and then she smiles MIRAGE 015 uk imaginary 1989 12" PS EX/EX US $14.37 Buy It Now 5h 51m
MIRAGE jack mix iii 3 DEBTR 3022 uk 12" PS EX/EX US $14.37 Buy It Now 5h 53m
Band Of Horses Sonic Ranch Sessions Mirage Rock 7" SEALED RSD Black Friday 2012 US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
MIRAGE THE BEST OF JACK MIX 88 LP RECORD VINYL US $8.03 [0 bids]
THE CHANT two car mirage LP Record 1989 RARE vg US $52.50 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Frederic Mirage ?- Atlantic - rare German LP Cosmic Disco Synth Electronic US $1.00 [1 bids]
VINYL LP Fleetwood Mac - Mirage / WB / Europadisk US $10.99 Buy It Now 8h 7m
The Chant: Two Car Mirage LP US $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 13m
LES BAXTER blue mirage Rare WL Lounge Exotica Esquivel Arthur Lyman Martin Denny US $5.69 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Eric Troyer "Mirage", Mono/Stereo, 45RPM 7" PROMO, VERY RARE, CHS-2445, VG++ US $13.00 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Trans-X 12" Single Message On The Radio PROMO COPY Mirage Records 1984 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
ROSE TATTOO - Rock n Roll Outlaw LP 1980 Mirage Australian AC/ DC US ORIG - EX US $9.99 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE - Live...In The Heart Of The City - 1980 Mirage Records LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Sheng:blazing Mirage 0747313061075, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $16.53 Buy It Now 10h 36m
(Hear) 1976 Mirage Soul Group 45 (I Had a Fight With Love) US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 1982 LP Warner 236071 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Paul Barrere - Real Lies LP 1984 Mirage Records 90138-1 US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage - 1982 cassette tape US $1.80 [0 bids]
The Yellow Jackets Mirage A Trois 1983 WB Records 1-23813 US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 8m
Toni Tennille - More Than You Know - Mirage LP - SEALED - MINT US $3.99 [0 bids]
GARY MOORE ~ VICTIMS OF THE FUTURE 1984 MIRAGE LP / RECORD US $7.99 Buy It Now 11h 17m
? Pattie Brooks - In My World (Mirage 90054) (timing strip) (PS) US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 24m
Fleetwood Mac; Mirage on LP US $8.49 Buy It Now 12h 13m
KANO New York Cake SOUL LP Shrink NO BARCODE NM MIRAGE Hype Sticker US $6.99 [0 bids]
Fleetwood Mac Rumours Mirage Live Self Titled 8 Track Tapes US $3.49 [3 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC mirage EX/VG USA 923607-1 | 14-0522-019 US $17.99 Buy It Now 13h 28m
FLEETWOOD MAC CD LOT NICKS BUCKINGHAM RUMORS TANGO TUSK MIRAGE US $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
Gary Moore-"Run For Cover" (12" LP Mirage 1985) US $3.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC Mirage ORIGINAL JAPAN LP WITH OBI AND INSERTS US $175.00 Buy It Now 15h 22m
TOMMY JAMES & The Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now, Mirage, VG+ Vinyl US $20.00 Buy It Now 15h 35m
RICHIE HAVENS - MIRAGE - A&M LABEL - CANADIAN PRESSING - SEALED LP US $12.95 Buy It Now 16h 21m
SORMA - MIRAGE OF THE EAST * [4988001378792] - NEW CD US $16.32 Buy It Now 16h 27m
Various: Mirage Records Soul & Funk Collection Vol. 1 2&3 (US FTG CD) NEW SS oop US $141.26 Buy It Now 17h 5m
WHITESNAKE Live In The Heart Of The City LP 1980 Mirage/Geffen GHS 24168 Rock US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 13m
BAND OF HORSES - MIRAGE ROCK 180GRAM GATEFOLD SLEEVE LP + MP3 CODE NEW/MINT US $32.09 Buy It Now 20h 50m
Ffear - Mirage [CD New] US $16.55 Buy It Now 21h 2m
SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY & THE JUKES~In The Heat~Mirage, 1984~NM! US $3.99 Buy It Now 21h 23m
FRANK CHACKSFIELD *BLUE MIRAGE / MADEMOISELLE DE PARIS*LONDON 7"45 RPM *N.M US $5.00 Buy It Now 21h 42m
Mirage Jack Mix In Full Effect 62 Track Vinyl LP US $13.23 Buy It Now 22h 32m
BAND OF HORSES-MIRAGE ROCK CD NEW US $17.18 Buy It Now 22h 33m
JELLYBEAN - Just A Mirage - 1987 UK 7" Vinyl Single US $8.01 Buy It Now 22h 39m
PHOBE SNOW. "ROCK AWAY" MIRAGE USA 1981 LP. ORIG, EX COND. US $24.06 Buy It Now 22h 51m
Mirage(7" Vinyl)Jack Mix II-Debut-DEBT 3022-UK-VG/VG US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h
CAMEL - Mirage / JANUS (LP) U.S. Pressing US $8.00 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE US $9.99 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE - Ready An' Willing - 1980 Mirage Records LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Maximilian Hecker - Mirage Of Bliss NEW CD US $9.45 Buy It Now 1 day
BAND OF HORSES MIRAGE ROCK JAPAN DJ Promo CD 494 US $3.99 [0 bids]
MIRAGE - LETS GROOVE MEDLEY 12" MINT/RARE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Prudes(12" Vinyl)Glad-Mirage-Mirage 020-UK-VG/Ex US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage(7" Vinyl P/S)Serious Mix-Debut-DEBT 3028-UK-VG/VG US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage(7" Vinyl P/S)Jack Mix IV-Debut-DEBT 3035-UK-Ex/VG US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage (mini Repackage Album) - Tiara New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $20.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Shannon ?My Heart's Divided NM 12" single Freestyle Mirage US $3.59 Buy It Now 1 day
WHITESNAKE live in the heart of the city LP RECORD VG+ mirage label ROCK METAL US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Shannon Let the music play 7" vinyl Mirage 45 RPM US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE Drugbustin' Music 12" Sound Clip in Listing US $9.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE Jack Mix III 12" Sound Clip in Listing US $8.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE Serious Mix 7" 45 Sound Clip in Listing US $5.54 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRAGE Serious Mix UK 12" 1980s US $7.62 Buy It Now 1 day
T.S.Monk "House of Music" 1980 Mirage Records 33RPM LP WTG-19291 Cutout US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Live at Mirage 1990 by The Litter (CD, Dec-2005, Arf! Arf!) US $13.05 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW Mirage Rock by of Horses Band CD-JEWEL CASE Book Free Shipping US $26.47 Buy It Now 1 day
MIRACLES Love Machine/ The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage 7" 45 NEW VINYL US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Godley & Creme-Mirage-Snack Attack SS US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Siegfried & Roy : At the mirage CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DESTIN**MIRAGE (DOWNLOAD)**VINYL US $16.50 Buy It Now 1 day
FFEAR - MIRAGE (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Mirage Now You See It FIDARDO9 US $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
T. S. Monk Mirage Promo 33 1/3 LP Record #19291 VG+ PS House Of Music US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Diverje - The Distortion Chamber (CD, DSBP Import, AM) Enough to Destroy, Mirage US $2.65 Buy It Now 1 day
The M-Zee Band Mirage Promo 33 1/3 LP Record #297 NM Who's Funkin' You / Sure US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK/ Fleetwood Mac - Mirage (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY MOORE-CORRIDORS OF POWER 1983 MIRAGE RECORDS LP 90077-1 EXC. VG+ THIN LIZZY US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK ADAMS Mirage Promo DMD 725 NM 1985 Michaels Medley 12 " Maxi Single US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Fleetwood Mac - /Tango in the Night/Mirage (2005)....TRILOGY US $25.67 [0 bids]
"MIRAGE A TROIS" YELOOWJACKETS LP VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC ~ Mirage ~ VINYL LP US $10.58 Buy It Now 1 day
MEAT PUPPETS**MIRAGE**VINYL US $18.50 Buy It Now 1 day
MOHOLY-NAGY**LIKE MIRAGE (W/MP3 DOWNLOAD)**LP US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MEAT PUPPETS**MIRAGE (5 BONUS TRACKS)**CD US $10.14 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy MIRAGE music online Buy MIRAGE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIRAGE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIRAGE borderline ratings distribution

MIRAGE borderline reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars A nice surprise by this French outfit, releasing a strong album with this third effort.

There's a distinct 70's flavour to this album, although personally I have a hard time placing exact influences in this case. Some parts sound like Kansas or Rush, traces of Camel and Genesis appear as well; and even some Jethro Tull flavoured moments. But the final product here doesn't really sound like any of these acts; and I would guess their main influences may be artists so far unknown to me.

The nine compositions on this creation are all parts of a whole - one song divided into 9 parts. So basically we're talking about a tune lasting for more than one hour. The band specialize in the mix of electric and acoustic guitars, with electric piano, organ and the occasional flute adding some spice to the mix. Another key asset is changes in pace, sound and style - where the band creates effective, free flowing structures where one change has a natural flow into the next; utilizing breaks more as a dramatic effect.

A strong effort, which should appeal to many fans of 70's prog rock in general.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#191959) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 05, 2008

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
3 stars With "Borderline", Mirage has completed the transition from Camel clone band to their own style, albeit remaining faithful to their original inspiration as well as a host of other artists from that era. In casting a broader brush, in general they have chosen the harder rock approach than on "Tales from the Green Sofa", especially in the rhythm guitars, but they remain committed to the varied approach even in the heaviest songs.

The first four tracks are all lengthy indulgences with plenty of tasty guitars in bluesy and jazzy tones, interspersed vocals, strong melodies, and skillful shifts from quiet to raucous and back. In general, track N is heavier than track N-1. Like the previous album, it takes numerous listens to sink in, which I am only too glad to indulge. Unlike the previous album, I am not entirely happy with the production, which seems oddly compressed and lacks the openness of "Tales.. "Also the vocals seem a bit colder, which may relate to the production. These factors may help influence my assessment that the songs are just a little less appealing than I had come to expect.

With the brief "When I Play Part 1" the album shifts into a relatively mellower mood, with songs generally running shorter. At 6:19, you would expect "I Saw You" to have sufficient time to develop, but it seems half baked by comparison to what came before, perhaps because the band enjoys slow buildups which necessitate proper allotment. In fact, "The Girl with the Sun in Her Hair" and "Blue Pill" both show greater progression, especially in the song structures themselves and the creative vocal melodies. even though they are much shorter. They make me think of "Breathless" era Camel a bit, and hence the Canterbury style. "When I Play Part 2" develops the original motif and includes some excellent organ work and another aggressive guitar solo before closing out with 2 minutes of bird sounds.

I had been so anticipating this release, and it does have many merits, not the least of which is the boldness of the band, but ultimately "Borderline" has me sitting on the fence a bit more than I would like.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#192223) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars One thing you canīt really accuse french band Mirage of is sameness. Their so far 3 albums are quite different from each other, their sound always evolving somehow. And. alas, that does not exactly mean for the better. While Songs From The Green Sofa is a tremendous improvement over their debut, this new offer from this very interesting group somehow failed to excite me as much. It is like they want to have their own sound, whatever it takes. But I really enjoyed more their early Camel-like approach of the first two discs.

Donīt get me wrong, Borderline does have very good moments. The group is not totally removed from their past, but the new songs are leaning much more towards average jazz rock/fusion than to the symphonic/neo/jazzy mixture they were so good at. The music is a lot less melodic and takes much more time to really sink in. After repeated lsitenings I can say I liked most of what I heard, and yet it does not have real memorable tunes, if you know what I mean. I donīt have the same willingness to push the repeat button like I had when I hear A Strange Place and Songs From The Green Sofa. I canīt point my finger at what is wrong (Production? Songwriting? Arrangements?), but the guitars are heavier. the new material is less interesting, the vocals are duller and the general feeling is that the band is going to be one of those "all skills and no heart" type of jazz rock records I really donīt like.

Of all the tracks here I guess the Pink Floyd-ish Nothing Stops Me is a highlight.

Conclusion: A good, if not outstanding, CD. A bit of a letdown considering their previous works. Still. a 3 star affair. Barely.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#337971) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 29, 2010

Post a review of MIRAGE "borderline"