BORDERLINE

Mirage

Mirage borderline album cover

Buy MIRAGE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Ordinary Madness (9:58)
2. Nothing Stops Me (12:41)
3. Compulsion (11:27)
4. Heads Up (10:23)
5. When I Play (Part 1) (1:12)
6. I Saw You (6:17)
7. The Girl With the Sun in Her Hair (2:07)
8. Blue Pill (4:36)
9. When I Play (Part 2) (8:05)

Search MIRAGE borderline lyrics

- Phillipe Duplessy / keyboards backing vocals kazoo
- Agnes Forner / flute backing vocals

Musea, 2008

Thanks to Uncle Spooky for the addition

MIRAGE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIRAGE borderline Music

Classic Guitar MoodsClassic Guitar Moods
Polyg 1995
Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968Tomorrow Never Knows: Singles and Lost Sessions, 1966-1968
Rpm Records UK 2006
49m 28s
Vintage LP Album - Fleetwood Mac - Mirage - 1982 US $7.99 [0 bids]
51m 15s
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 8 track cartridge Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 55m 31s
Fleetwood Mac Mirage - 23607 1982 release LP Record Vinyl album US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 1982 Warner Bros. Record vinyl US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage great condition US $9.99 [0 bids]
Meat Puppets..Mirage...SST-100 US $12.00 [0 bids]
ARMIN VAN BUUREN - MIRAGE-DELUXE EDITION (UK) NEW CD US $132.27 Buy It Now 1h 39m
MIRAGE SOUL & FUNK COLLECTION 2 / VARIOUS NEW CD US $21.65 Buy It Now 1h 42m
NGUZUNGUZU - MIRAGE (EP) NEW VINYL US $20.88 Buy It Now 1h 59m
SMEGMA - MIRAGE (LTD) (EP) NEW VINYL US $31.26 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Mirage LP by Fleetwood Mac US $2.99 [0 bids]
ARMIN VAN BUUREN - MIRAGE NEW CD US $41.62 Buy It Now 2h 25m
BEE GEES REL.: ROBIN GIBB; SECRET AGENT; 1984 MIRAGE 99712 MINT- PROMO 45 RPM US $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Do You Wanna Get Away by Shannon (LP, 1985, Mirage) Gay Interest Record Album US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
The M-Zee Band Doctor Rhythm Mirage 190309 LP Promotional Only Copy US $19.99 [0 bids]
GARY MOORE: Run For Cover LP MIRAGE RECORDS 9048821 US 1985 NM US $11.69 Buy It Now 3h 11m
JAMES, Tommy; & THE SHONDELLS (Mirage // I Like The Way) REISSUE US $3.50 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Laurie Larson CD Artist's Mirage signed by the Artist US $4.99 [0 bids]
YELLOWJACKETS -MIRAGE A TROIS-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY & THE JUKES NEW ROMEO PROMO 12" SINGLE MIRAGE 1984 US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
M-ZEE BAND LP, Doctor Rhythm (MIRAGE US Issue EX/EX) US $22.01 Buy It Now 4h 12m
THE YELLOWJACKETS-RICKY LAWSON-3 LP'S-SAMURAI SAMBA-SHRINK-S/T-MIRAGE A TROIS US $11.95 Buy It Now 6h 12m
LES BAXTER 1955 CAPITOL EAP 1-599 BLUE MIRAGE UNCHAINED MELODY LONELY WINE EX/NM US $6.00 [0 bids]
Mirage 7" vinyl single record Jack Mix II UK DEBT3022 PRT/DEBUT 1988 US $16.96 Buy It Now 6h 45m
QUINCY JONES mirage soundtrack LP 11 track mono pressing but sleeve has sticker US $18.77 Buy It Now 7h 57m
KLAUS SCHULZE Mirage French LP Electronic Kraut 1977 US $20.99 Buy It Now 8h 29m
SEARCHLIGHT s/t LP 10 track light creasing on the sleeve (mir5012lp) us mirage 1 US $33.28 Buy It Now 8h 59m
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE VINYL LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 47m
BAND OF HORSES - MIRAGE ROCK [BONUS CD] [DELUXE EDITION] - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.11 Buy It Now 11h 22m
Mirage by Eric Burdon (CD, Jul-2009, Esoteric Recordings) US $18.68 Buy It Now 11h 47m
FLEETWOOD MAC-MIRAGE. VG+ VINYL. US $9.93 [0 bids]
Art Farmer Quintet - Mirage ORIGINAL LP Soul Note Records VINYL RECORDS ALBUM US $19.00 [0 bids]
Mirage-You Can't Be Serious CD-60s UK Mod Pop Psych -UK 60s CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 20m
Mirage(12"Vinyl)As From Now-Copasetic-COPDIS 6-UK-VG /VG US $25.58 Buy It Now 13h 38m
Mirage(12"Vinyl)Jack Your Body-Debug Records-DEBTX 3015-UK-G/VG US $11.93 Buy It Now 13h 38m
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE JAPAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 43m
MAXIMILIAN HECKER - MIRAGE OF BLISS * - NEW CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Mirage(7" Vinyl P/S)Jack Mix II-Debut-DEBT 3022-UK-NM/VG+ US $10.99 Buy It Now 14h 31m
JELLYBEAN - Just A Mirage - Excellent Condition 7" Single Chrysalis JEL 3 US $6.81 Buy It Now 14h 35m
SEALED Mike Greene MIDNIGHT MIRAGE Mercury US $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 37m
HEAR! Modern Soul Boogie Promo 45 ROZ RYAN Boy Where Have You Been on Mirage (Pr US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 39m
Mirage - Jack Mix II 7" US $6.83 Buy It Now 14h 45m
JELLYBEAN ADELE BERTEI ~ Just A Mirage ~ 12" Single PS US $10.90 Buy It Now 14h 52m
HEAR! Modern Soul Boogie Promo 45 BLUE MAGIC Magic # on Mirage (Promo) US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 4m
HEAR! Modern Soul Boogie Promo 45 THE M-ZEE BAND Sure Shot on Mirage (Promo) US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 4m
Nile Rodgers 12" Electro Disco Yum Yum / Get Her Crazy 1983 NM! original Mirage US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 8m
SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY & THE JUKES New Romeo 1984 Mirage and Asbury 12 inch promo US $7.99 Buy It Now 15h 23m
PHOEBE SNOW - ROCK AWAY (LP MIRAGE WTG 19297) US $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 34m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 1982 CD Pop Rock Music Album Brand New US $11.93 Buy It Now 15h 34m
Frank Chacksfield and his Orchestra LP Velvet London ffrr LL1443 Blue Mirage US $8.99 Buy It Now 15h 35m
Into the groove(medley) Mirage feat. T.Ackermann Debut US $34.99 Buy It Now 15h 48m
KEBEKELEKTRIK MIRAGE WAR DANCE MAGIC FLY Deserio Soccio US $43.99 Buy It Now 15h 53m
Jack Mix IV - Mirage 7" 45, Mirage, Acceptable US $5.82 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Soul Promo NM! 45 SHANNON It's You on Mirage (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 40m
FLLETWOOD MAC Mirage LP Budget Vinyl VG / VG Free Combined Ship $25+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 56m
SHARAM JEY PRES. MIRAGE you know 12" VG+ KINGKONG 004 House German Vinyl US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h 2m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage 12" Vinyl US $8.49 [0 bids]
THE SYSTEM X-Periment ORIGINAL LP MIRAGE Vinyl Record 1984 US $4.73 Buy It Now 17h 40m
T.S. MONK House Of Music Mirage / Atlantic 1980 Soul R&B Funk US $9.99 [0 bids]
ESTEBAN cd with Mirage RUNAWAY US $7.00 Buy It Now 17h 55m
CARLY SIMON - WHY - MIRAGE W/DEMO US $10.24 [0 bids]
MIRAGE - SECRET PLACE NEW CD US $28.19 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Whitesnake ~ Live In The Heart Of The City ~ Mirage WTG 19292 ~ 1980 ~ Vinyl VG+ US $7.00 [0 bids]
18h
SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES THE LOVE I SAW IN YOU WAS JUST A MIRAGE 45#T54145 US $0.99 [1 bids]
Richie Havens "Mirage" 1977 R&B LP, VG+, Vinyl US $3.95 Buy It Now 18h 25m
NM LP~JEAN KNIGHT~My Toot Toot~{Original 1985 MIRAGE/ATCO Issue]~ US $6.97 Buy It Now 18h 31m
TOMMY JAMES & SHONDELLS - MIRAGE / RUN BABY RUN - PROMO - 45rpm (7") US $0.79 [0 bids]
Terri Jones - Hypnotize / Same Promo 7" 45 - Mirage - Electro US $13.52 [0 bids]
X-Periment - The System (Cassette 1984, Mirage) in NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 19h 13m
FLEETWOOD MAC - MIRAGE, 1982 Vintage Classic Rock, Warner Bros. 92 36071, RECORD US $7.99 Buy It Now 19h 28m
FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" US $5.99 [0 bids]
Tommy James & The Shondells 7" 45 PROMO HEAR Mirage ROULETTE Run Run Baby Run US $20.00 Buy It Now 19h 42m
MIRAGE:Mystery Lady 2:30-Chicago Cottage 2:42-France 7" Fontana (M)260.170MF PSL US $48.98 Buy It Now 20h 5m
Fleetwood Mac Mirage (1982, Warner Bros) Album, Record, Vinyl, LP US $14.97 Buy It Now 20h 15m
Old Vinyl Album 12", Good Condition Fleetwood Mac- Mirage- dated 1982 US $5.00 [0 bids]
CAMEL "NM WAX" Mirage GP-1089 LP Ad1498 US $8.49 [2 bids]
Do You Wanna Get Away by Shannon CD Mirage 1985 US $9.99 [1 bids]
THE YELLOWJACKETS Mirage a Trois LP 1983 Warner Bros NM US $10.99 [0 bids]
Godley & Creme LP - Snack Attack - 1981 Mirage - GD US $0.99 [0 bids]
FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" LP US $12.99 Buy It Now 21h 42m
45 Record RALPH MARTERIE - BLUE MIRAGE - VG++ US $2.99 Buy It Now 21h 47m
FIRST LOVE MIRAGE 99627 GIVE ME YOUR LOVE FROM 1985 M- US $4.99 [0 bids]
BRENDA K. STARR MIRAGE 7-99618 PROMO PICKIN' UP THE PIE US $4.99 [0 bids]
TOTAL CONTRAST:TAKES A LITTLE TIME "THE BANDITO MIX"/"MIRAGE STYLE":LONDON VG US $23.87 Buy It Now 22h 8m
NEW BEAT BOX MIX EDDY HUNTINGTON MIRAGE HUMANOID HITHOUSE ITALO K-TEL CD REMIXES US $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 23m
Jimmy Webb ex UK LP El Mirage US $9.75 Buy It Now 22h 27m
FLEETWOOD MAC "MIRAGE" MUSIC CASSETTE TAPE ROCK EX! US $3.69 Buy It Now 22h 40m
Robin Gibb 45 Boys Do Fall In Love Mirage Records 1984 PROMO COPY #7-99743 US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 41m
Born2B - Mirage In A Mountain, Born2B, Good CD US $4.64 Buy It Now 23h 22m
CHARLIE- Self-Titled 1983 LP Mirage 90098-1 Vinyl PROMO Hard Rock AOR US $3.99 Buy It Now 23h 45m
SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY - IN THE HEAT, AL-90186 MIRAGE US $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Southside Johnny - Trash it Up - Mirage 90113 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FLEETWOOD MAC MIRAGE 'GYPSY' R104802 NM / EX REALLY NICE LP US $14.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL Mirage CD ARGENT ReMaSTeR PROG (Genesis Jethro Tull King Crimson Hawkwind) US $9.99 [1 bids]
RICHIE HAVENS Mirage A&M LP '77 OG Funk Soul Rock US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Rose Tattoo s/t WAX LP RARE promo 1980 Mirage WTG 19280 Australian Outlaw NM- US $20.00 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE Live In The Heart of The City SEALED 1980 LP Mirage WTG 19292 US $19.95 [0 bids]
SHANNON Do You Wanna Get Away SEALED LP Mirage lbl 80's DANCE SOUL pop R US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meat Puppets Mirage 12 track Us Cd Original US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy MIRAGE music online Buy MIRAGE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIRAGE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIRAGE borderline ratings distribution

MIRAGE borderline reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars A nice surprise by this French outfit, releasing a strong album with this third effort.

There's a distinct 70's flavour to this album, although personally I have a hard time placing exact influences in this case. Some parts sound like Kansas or Rush, traces of Camel and Genesis appear as well; and even some Jethro Tull flavoured moments. But the final product here doesn't really sound like any of these acts; and I would guess their main influences may be artists so far unknown to me.

The nine compositions on this creation are all parts of a whole - one song divided into 9 parts. So basically we're talking about a tune lasting for more than one hour. The band specialize in the mix of electric and acoustic guitars, with electric piano, organ and the occasional flute adding some spice to the mix. Another key asset is changes in pace, sound and style - where the band creates effective, free flowing structures where one change has a natural flow into the next; utilizing breaks more as a dramatic effect.

A strong effort, which should appeal to many fans of 70's prog rock in general.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#191959) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 05, 2008

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
3 stars With "Borderline", Mirage has completed the transition from Camel clone band to their own style, albeit remaining faithful to their original inspiration as well as a host of other artists from that era. In casting a broader brush, in general they have chosen the harder rock approach than on "Tales from the Green Sofa", especially in the rhythm guitars, but they remain committed to the varied approach even in the heaviest songs.

The first four tracks are all lengthy indulgences with plenty of tasty guitars in bluesy and jazzy tones, interspersed vocals, strong melodies, and skillful shifts from quiet to raucous and back. In general, track N is heavier than track N-1. Like the previous album, it takes numerous listens to sink in, which I am only too glad to indulge. Unlike the previous album, I am not entirely happy with the production, which seems oddly compressed and lacks the openness of "Tales.. "Also the vocals seem a bit colder, which may relate to the production. These factors may help influence my assessment that the songs are just a little less appealing than I had come to expect.

With the brief "When I Play Part 1" the album shifts into a relatively mellower mood, with songs generally running shorter. At 6:19, you would expect "I Saw You" to have sufficient time to develop, but it seems half baked by comparison to what came before, perhaps because the band enjoys slow buildups which necessitate proper allotment. In fact, "The Girl with the Sun in Her Hair" and "Blue Pill" both show greater progression, especially in the song structures themselves and the creative vocal melodies. even though they are much shorter. They make me think of "Breathless" era Camel a bit, and hence the Canterbury style. "When I Play Part 2" develops the original motif and includes some excellent organ work and another aggressive guitar solo before closing out with 2 minutes of bird sounds.

I had been so anticipating this release, and it does have many merits, not the least of which is the boldness of the band, but ultimately "Borderline" has me sitting on the fence a bit more than I would like.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#192223) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
3 stars One thing you canīt really accuse french band Mirage of is sameness. Their so far 3 albums are quite different from each other, their sound always evolving somehow. And. alas, that does not exactly mean for the better. While Songs From The Green Sofa is a tremendous improvement over their debut, this new offer from this very interesting group somehow failed to excite me as much. It is like they want to have their own sound, whatever it takes. But I really enjoyed more their early Camel-like approach of the first two discs.

Donīt get me wrong, Borderline does have very good moments. The group is not totally removed from their past, but the new songs are leaning much more towards average jazz rock/fusion than to the symphonic/neo/jazzy mixture they were so good at. The music is a lot less melodic and takes much more time to really sink in. After repeated lsitenings I can say I liked most of what I heard, and yet it does not have real memorable tunes, if you know what I mean. I donīt have the same willingness to push the repeat button like I had when I hear A Strange Place and Songs From The Green Sofa. I canīt point my finger at what is wrong (Production? Songwriting? Arrangements?), but the guitars are heavier. the new material is less interesting, the vocals are duller and the general feeling is that the band is going to be one of those "all skills and no heart" type of jazz rock records I really donīt like.

Of all the tracks here I guess the Pink Floyd-ish Nothing Stops Me is a highlight.

Conclusion: A good, if not outstanding, CD. A bit of a letdown considering their previous works. Still. a 3 star affair. Barely.

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#337971) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 29, 2010

Post a review of MIRAGE "borderline"