THE ESSENTIAL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gary Brooker - Vocals
Andrew Powell - Orchestra and Choirs
Terry Sylvester - Vocals

Sony BMG 2007 # 88697043372

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project Music

Parsons,Alan Project - Best Of Alan Parsons Project [CD New] US $36.78 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Mass : Alan Parsons Project CD (1996) US $3.25 Buy It Now 2h 23m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION 1979 CASABLANCA EXC, VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**I ROBOT (GATEFOLD/180 GRAM)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 2h 53m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**EYE IN THE SKY (180G/REMASTERED)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Alan Parsons Project Pyramid 2008 BMG Arista/Ariola German 258983 US $8.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY - "SEALED" - "SEALED" - "SEALED" US $35.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Alan Parsons Project Gaudi 2008 Arista/Ariola/BMG Germany CD US $8.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project Eve 2008 BMG Arista/Ariola Germany CD 258981 US $8.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons project - Turn of a Friendly Card LP (Time, Games People Play) VG+ US $1.90 Buy It Now 3h 23m
The Alan Parsons Project Eye In The Sky 1982 Arista Records Near Mint Condition US $10.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project The Turn Of A Friendly Card 1980 Arista Near Mint Cond. US $10.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - The Best of (CD 1995) US $3.12 [1 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Ammonia Avenue With Warranty. US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Edgar Allan Poe T-539 US $4.99 [0 bids]
1 ALAN PARSONS PROJECT eye in the sky / gemini JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 30m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Rare Vinyl Lp AMMONIA AVENUE 1984 Arista Lbl Stunning! US $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 48m
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid 12" LP 1978 Arista AB 4180 VG++/N/M Progressive US $5.99 [0 bids]
5h
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Live Span RARE LIVE 2 CD SET LiveSpan 2013 CONCERT WOW US $39.99 Buy It Now 6h 2m
45 Record GEMINI Alan Parsons Project US $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 17m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT" VULTURE CULTURE" 1984 ARISTA LP Very Good Plus (VG+) US $5.97 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Rock 45 The Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do / If I Could Change Your Mind US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 34m
The Alan Parsons Project "Eve" (AL 9504) - Vinyl / LP / Gatefold / NM US $7.50 Buy It Now 7h 57m
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) - Vinyl 2-LP Import 2013 New US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID PYRAMANIA EAGLE VINYLP 78 US $3.77 Buy It Now 8h 31m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Ammonia Avenue 20RS-54 OBI LP Aj0573 US $4.99 [0 bids]
1982 CLASSIC ROCK The Alan Parsons Project / Eye in The Sky LP VG+ Vinyl @ US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Eye In The Sky/Gemini (rock VG+ vinyl 45 AS-0696) US $5.60 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Alan Parsons Project, The - I Robot US $2.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned (RARE PROMO 45) US $11.20 Buy It Now 9h 26m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: Doctor Tarr & Profes PROMO US $10.50 Buy It Now 9h 28m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "STEREOTOMY" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 29m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "VULTURE CULTURE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $7.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "AMMONIA AVENUE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $1.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eye in The Sky 25RS-162 LP Aj0557 US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "NM WAX" Vulture Culture 25RS-239 LP Aj6469 US $4.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: Pyramid (rock vinyl LP gatefold) US $10.50 Buy It Now 9h 52m
The Alan Parsons Project Don't Answer Me 45 NM 1977 US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 57m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: I Robot (rock vinyl LP) US $7.70 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Eve rock FREE Shipping us & can US $7.70 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Turn Of A Friendly Card US $7.70 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Best of rock US $7.70 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Vulture Culture rock US $7.70 Buy It Now 10h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION, T-739 CASABLANCA US $27.99 Buy It Now 10h 7m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EVE RECORD ALBUM LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Best of Alan Parsons Project Volume 2 (rock vinyl LP) US $9.80 Buy It Now 10h 11m
Alan Parsons Project Turn of a Friendly Card LP VG++ US $7.95 Buy It Now 10h 12m
LP THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD **EXC VINYL** # H 6 US $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ESSENTIAL 2 CD NEW US $11.20 Buy It Now 10h 33m
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project LP Gatefold Arista VG+ US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Alan Parsons Project "Stereotomy" 1985 PROMO Vinyl 7" Record (EX) 45 rpm US $1.49 [0 bids]
VG++ ALAN PARSONS PROJECT YOU DON'T BELIEVE/LUCIFER 1979 45 RPM ARISTA AS 1-9108 US $2.98 Buy It Now 11h 27m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: I Robot (Rock & Pop Arista 4A-507002 Cassette NM/NM) US $3.50 Buy It Now 11h 32m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - THE TURN OF A FRIENDLYCARD - URUGUAY (4pics) US $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 32m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT- I ROBOT - URUGUAY (4pics) US $35.00 Buy It Now 11h 38m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-DAYS ARE NUMBERS-12"-ARISTA NM US $2.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**EVE**CD US $7.63 Buy It Now 12h 12m
The Alan Parsons Project - I, Robot (Vinyl, 1977, Arista) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Best Of (Vinyl, 1984, Arista) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Stereotomy - The Alan Parsons Project LP w colored plastic Cover US $8.99 Buy It Now 14h 2m
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card - Mexico Pressing LP - Ar US $29.95 [0 bids]
ULTIMATE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Incl. TIME~EYE IN THE SKY /DON'T ANSWER ME /MORE US $7.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - HYPER-GAMMA-SPACES( DUTCH ARITTA 5C006-61478) 7"PS 1978 US $7.50 Buy It Now 16h 44m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT / GATEFOLD COVER US $119.99 Buy It Now 17h 56m
The Alan Parsons Project - The Best Of (Cassette) BMG Russia SEALED US $19.50 Buy It Now 18h 18m
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid (Cassette) BMG Russia SEALED US $19.50 Buy It Now 18h 18m
The Alan Parsons Project - Love Songs (Cassette) BMG Russia SEALED US $19.50 Buy It Now 18h 18m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Try Anything Once CD 12 Track GERMAN Arista 1993 US $11.52 Buy It Now 19h 11m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Gaudi CD 7 Track GERMAN Arista US $11.89 Buy It Now 19h 12m
The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky (Cassette) BMG Russia SEALE US $16.50 Buy It Now 19h 14m
The Alan Parsons Project - Electronic Hits (Cassette) Russia SEALED US $16.50 Buy It Now 19h 14m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Tales Of Mystery And Imagination CD 11 Track FRENCH Mercur US $14.87 Buy It Now 19h 20m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY - CASSETTE TAPE US $0.99 [0 bids]
LOT 3 LPS THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY TURN OF LPS ISRAELI US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 2m
GOBLIN Patrick LP/1979 Australian Horror Film Soundtrack/Alan Parsons Project US $42.99 Buy It Now 20h 35m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - AMMONIA AVENUE (DON'T ANSWER ME,PRIME TIME) SEALED LP US $44.99 Buy It Now 21h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: I ROBOT: '77 ARISTA LP: VG+ /EXE US $15.69 Buy It Now 22h 7m
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot - A1/B1 - LP Vinyl Record US $23.54 Buy It Now 22h 12m
The Alan Parsons Project: Damned if I do 1979 45rpm US $2.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Best Of CD Japan 12 tracks Arista 32RD-19 US $9.99 [1 bids]
Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy 2008 Japan Mini LP SHM Promo CD W/Obi BVCM-34461 US $69.80 Buy It Now 22h 56m
The Alan Parsons Project LP Turn of a Friendly Card M- AL-9518 1980 rec US $15.11 Buy It Now 22h 58m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Stereotomy (reissue) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $31.17 Buy It Now 22h 58m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT" MUSIC TAPE ART ROCK ALBUM EX! US $5.69 Buy It Now 23h
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card Vinyl LP US $43.95 Buy It Now 23h 13m
The Best of Alan Parsons Project , Japan CD, 1983, Arista 32RD-82, Out Of Print US $26.00 Buy It Now 23h 21m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eye In The Sky DUAL HDAD AUDIO DVD DISC Colin Blunstone US $198.99 Buy It Now 23h 24m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY Vinyl LP US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project "I Robot" LP From 1977 ( Arista Records ) US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project LP: Vulture Culture From 1984 ( Arista Records ) US $19.99 [0 bids]
1984 Promo Alan Parsons Project Don't Answer Me 7" 45 rpm Arista AS 1-9160 NM- US $12.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot ... Gatefold Cover ... 1977 Arista US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid .... 1978 Arista US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - EVE ...Gatefold Cover ... 1979 Arista US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card ... 1980 Arista US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination ... 1976 20th Cent US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM 7" RECORD ARISTA ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ACE OF SWORDS /GAMES PEOPLE PLAY US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM RECORD / THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT / THE GOLD BUG & TIME / ROCK /1980 / EX US $5.99 [0 bids]
Tales Of Mystery & Imagination - Alan Parsons Project US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot - Mexico Pressing LP - Arista - LAE-358 - Pro US $14.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project reviews

Review by Chris S
4 stars The Alan Parsons Project have in my opinion a chequred career. From the sublime to rediculous at times, yet there are few bands that can, regardless of studio output, boast such a consistent sound over the years. From Tales Of Mystery and Immagination from 1976 to Freudiana in 1990 this project of musicians boasting a wide array of guest artists, have regardless of quality, maintained a steady brand of music. This is an excellent compilation of all APP's essential material with one glaring exception being the ommission of the Edgar Alan Poe suite of the Tales album. Nevertheless due to below par studio albums like Steretomy and Vulture Culture this double CD compilation successfully provides most of the vintage material ever released. The material that most enthusiasts could ever wish for. Highlights include I Robot, What Goes Up and In The Lap Of The Gods off Pyramid, Lucifer from Eve, the irresistable ' Eye In The Sky and ' Ammonia Avenue'. Many other great tracks which help make this release the near complete compilation.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#179663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 16, 2008

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars ALAN PARSONS PROJECT was one of those few bands that were able to always release solid albums, doesn't matter if it's the sober and totally Progressive "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" or POP albums such as "Vulture Culture", the genre preferences pass to a second plane when we listen this eclectic band, being that the excellent production and excellent arrangements granted them respect among Progheads and top 40 audience.

It's true that most of us will stay with their first three albums, but even when they released cheesy POP, there was always something that made us listen the albums without pressing the skip button.

So, even when I'm not a fan of compilations (much less when the band doesn't present rare material or B sides), when I saw this two disks set, I had to grab it and after reading the setlist buy it without hesitation.

It's evident that the label took good care when selected the tracks for "The Essential Alan Parsons Project", the songs chosen represent the best of their career, and at the same time wisely avoided good but excessively complex songs like "The Fall of the House of Usher", as well as other tracks that would be easily rejected by the most demanding listeners.

I believe that Disk 1 is stronger, because they have included material from their most Progressive albums, with excellent selections such as "The Raven", "Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether" and "To One in Paradise" from their legendary debut.

In the same way they selected great material from "I Robot" and "Pyramid", to be honest didn't listened the wonderful "In the Lap of the Gods" for years and found it as pompous and brilliant as that cold winter afternoon in 1978 when I bought the album almost by accident.

The good taste is so clear that they went for the only good tracks from the weak "Eve", the frenetic "Lucifer" and the delightful "Damned if I do" to end Disk 1 with three selections form one of their most popular releases "The Turn of a Friendly Card".

Disk 2 is oriented towards their simplest and most popular material, being my favourites the incredibly popular "Eye in the Sky" the melancholic "Old and Wise" and of course "La Sagrada Familia" from their usually ignored album "Gaudi", a track that I always loved because of the delicate acoustic guitar.

So this is an excellent compilation that I recommend without fear, music for all the tastes and the touch of quality that "Alan Parsons Project" always presented to their audience.

Four solid stars for a boxset that I will enjoy every time I want to listen selected material from this good band or have to drive long distances and can't take many CD's.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#248791) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 07, 2009

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "The Essential Alan Parsons Project"