THE ESSENTIAL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gary Brooker - Vocals
Andrew Powell - Orchestra and Choirs
Terry Sylvester - Vocals

Sony BMG 2007 # 88697043372

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project Music

I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
The Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi CD Manufactured in JAPAN US $9.99 [0 bids]
52m 13s
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "NM WAX" Ammonia Avenue AL88204 LP Ae3016 US $5.24 [3 bids]
PROMO WHITE LABEL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT JAPAN OBI PYRAMI US $139.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Alan Parsons Project LP Ammonia Avenue WESTERN GERMANY US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Pyramid LP with lyric poster US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Alan Parsons Project Eye in The Sky Cassette US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LP THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LP ROBOT US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT cd PYRAMID pyramania VOYAGER what goes up Hyper Gamma Space US $6.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD ALAN PARSONS PROJECT GAMES PEOPLE PLAY TIME AFS-9133 US $2.98 Buy It Now 3h 6m
The Alan Parsons Project -- The Complete Albums Collection --11 CD Box Set US $90.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project (Eye In The Sky) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project Eve Cassette US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 13m
The Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery & Imagination 8 Track Tape TESTED US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT CD Stereotomy - West Germany - Special Price cover US $10.95 Buy It Now 5h 3m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT CD Eve - West Germany Eighties - Special Price cover US $10.95 Buy It Now 5h 3m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT CD Eye in the Sky - West Germany - Special Price cover US $10.95 Buy It Now 5h 3m
Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid, LP 1981, EX,EX US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Alan Parsons Project, The - Vulture Culture, with inner, rec - EX, cover - VG+ US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Colin Blunstone - On Air cd 1971-91 Russ Ballard Alan Parsons Project Zombies US $22.99 Buy It Now 7h 37m
The Alan Parsons Project, Pyramid, LP. Vinyl Record. Rock.w/Poster AB 4180 US $2.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EVE (GERMAN CASSETTE/TAPE ALBUM) ARISTA LABEL US $4.96 Buy It Now 8h 29m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY D/Rem CD w/BONUS Trax! ~ 80's POP *NEW* US $14.50 Buy It Now 9h 27m
Vinyl LP Record The Alan Parsons Project "Pyramid" Vintage 1978 Arista Excellent US $4.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project LP Pyramid US $8.29 Buy It Now 11h 32m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT pyramid SPART 1054 A1/B2 early press uk 1978 LP PS EX/EX US $21.54 Buy It Now 11h 46m
The Best of Alan Parsons Project , Japan CD, 1983, Arista 32RD-82, Out Of Print US $26.00 Buy It Now 12h
Alan Parsons Project, Eye In The Sky, Japan CD, 1982, Arista 32RD-81, OOP US $23.00 Buy It Now 12h
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT pyramid LP 9 track gatefold sleeve,light wear to cover (sp US $13.51 Buy It Now 12h 5m
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot Cassette Tape US $7.44 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky Cassette Tape US $8.27 Buy It Now 12h 22m
The Alan Parsons Project - Tales Of Mystery & Imagination Cassette Tape US $34.80 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Alan Parsons Project Turn of a Friendly Card 1980 Near Mint, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $24.00 Buy It Now 12h 30m
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot Re-Issue, Excellent, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $22.00 Buy It Now 12h 30m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - VULTURE CULTURE (LET'S TALK ABOUT ME) SEALED 180 GRAM LP US $43.99 Buy It Now 12h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: BEST OF VOLUME 2 [I Robot,What Goes up...,Prime Time++] US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 51m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LIMELIGHT BEST OF VOLUME 2 CASSETTE US $12.44 Buy It Now 12h 54m
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (AL 7002) US $12.95 Buy It Now 12h 55m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Time / The Gold Bug - 45 RPM US $1.25 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot record 1977 US $15.95 Buy It Now 13h 52m
The Alan Parsons Project "The Complete Albums Collection" 11 CD's, 2014, Legacy US $92.89 Buy It Now 13h 53m
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid LP (1978) NM/VG Gatefold SPART 1054 US $8.27 Buy It Now 14h 58m
Alan Parsons Project I Robot Excellent Condition LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 15h 26m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, VULTURE CULTURE, Vinyl LP, Arista 1984, AL8-8263 US $15.00 Buy It Now 16h 18m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
The Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT Legacy Edition 180g Vinyl 2LP Record Ships Fast US $34.99 Buy It Now 16h 24m
Alan Parsons Project Eve Japan Mini LP SHM-CD 2008 release OOP US $49.00 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 3 CASSETTE LOT EXCELLENT!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 18m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT - VG+ GATEFOLD US $3.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - PYRAMID - VG++ US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Best of Alan Parsons Project CD 2008 610052 IMPORT US $6.64 Buy It Now 18h 19m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Best of CD 1983 JAPAN ARCD8193 ARISTA US $9.49 Buy It Now 18h 23m
The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy CD 1991 ARCD-8384 ARISTA JAPAN US $12.99 Buy It Now 18h 37m
The Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery LP Record Album Very Good Condition US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 38m
The Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi CD 1987 ARCD 8448 JAPAN ARISTA US $19.99 Buy It Now 18h 41m
The Alan Parsons Project ~ Pyramid ~ 8 - Track Cartridge - 80'S Rock US $7.00 Buy It Now 18h 43m
The Alan Parsons Project Eve LP Record Album Very Good Condition US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 43m
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) ARCD8040 JAPAN US $19.99 Buy It Now 18h 48m
CD THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY 119 US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 12m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eve 1979 Arista Gatefold w/orig slv EX/EX LP Record US $11.99 Buy It Now 19h 17m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot '77 Gatefold RCA Record Club Version VG++/EX LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 19h 17m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - TALES OF MYSTERY AND IMAGINATION EDGAR ALLAN POE - GA US $4.99 [0 bids]
I Robot - The Alan Parsons Project (Cassette 1977, Arista) in NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
Alan Parsons Project "Tales Of Mystery & Imagination-" US $8.99 Buy It Now 20h 4m
The Alan Parsons Project Gaudi CD ( 1987, Arista Records, Made in Germany ) NM US $8.00 Buy It Now 20h 14m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "DON'T ANSWER ME" RARE 45 IMPORT W/P/S ARISTA 106 155 US $9.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Lp Eve 1979 Arista US $11.65 Buy It Now 20h 30m
The Alan Parsons Project Lp Robot 1977 Arista US $21.21 Buy It Now 20h 34m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - SELF TITLED - US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - SELF TITLED - US $7.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project LP The Turn Of A Friendly Card * Arista AL-9518 (1980) US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - DAYS ARE NUMBERS (THE TRAVELLER) - US $8.99 [0 bids]
4 Nr Mnt THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Rock LP Record Albums! US $25.00 [11 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT CD BEST OF VOLUME 2 ARISTA US $3.00 [0 bids]
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project Alan Parsons Project CD, Oct-1990 Arista US $7.90 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Eye in the Sky by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, 1990 Arista) No UPC edition!! US $10.00 [0 bids]
the alan parsons project i robot cassette tape australia US $9.35 Buy It Now 23h 51m
Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 1985 Cassette Rock US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best Of The Alan Parsons Project 1990 Cassette Rock US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DAMNED IF I DO 1979 MONO/STEREO PROMO 45 IN COMPANY SLEEVE US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Eve -- 1979 Arista Records - Picture Label - VG US $4.25 Buy It Now 1 day
I Robot by Alan Parsons Project 8 Track Tape 1977 Arista Records US $5.29 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Gaudi 1987 CD JAPAN 32RD-89 B6659 US $7.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - So Far Away (2 versions) USA PROMO CD SGL Chris Cross US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy Arista # AL9-8384 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project , The Best Of Arista ARCD 8193 Japanese w/ smooth case US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy NM LP US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Ammonia Avenue - Vinyl LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT:AMMONIA AVENUE:RML 53118:ARISTA Records:LP US $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: THE TURN OF A FRENDLY CARD CASSETTE TAPE US $2.84 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 45 RPM 7" - Eye In The Sky US $1.49 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Stereotomy arista 8384 w/color poly cover UNPLAYED NM US $10.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock NM! 45 THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT What Goes Up on Arista 8 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - The Best Of (CD, 1983, Arista Records) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi (1987 Arista) Early Pressing JAPAN CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - Vulture Culture (1984 Arista) Early Pressing JAPAN CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project LP Best of 1983 Gatefold NM/EX US $6.95 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Tales of Mystery and Imagination (1 CD) [Polygram] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Takes of Mystery and Imagination(Edgar Allan Poe) Alan Parsons Project. LP VG + US $7.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project LP Tales Of Mystery & Imagination VG++ In/Out Take A Look! US $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project reviews

Review by Chris S
4 stars The Alan Parsons Project have in my opinion a chequred career. From the sublime to rediculous at times, yet there are few bands that can, regardless of studio output, boast such a consistent sound over the years. From Tales Of Mystery and Immagination from 1976 to Freudiana in 1990 this project of musicians boasting a wide array of guest artists, have regardless of quality, maintained a steady brand of music. This is an excellent compilation of all APP's essential material with one glaring exception being the ommission of the Edgar Alan Poe suite of the Tales album. Nevertheless due to below par studio albums like Steretomy and Vulture Culture this double CD compilation successfully provides most of the vintage material ever released. The material that most enthusiasts could ever wish for. Highlights include I Robot, What Goes Up and In The Lap Of The Gods off Pyramid, Lucifer from Eve, the irresistable ' Eye In The Sky and ' Ammonia Avenue'. Many other great tracks which help make this release the near complete compilation.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#179663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 16, 2008

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars ALAN PARSONS PROJECT was one of those few bands that were able to always release solid albums, doesn't matter if it's the sober and totally Progressive "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" or POP albums such as "Vulture Culture", the genre preferences pass to a second plane when we listen this eclectic band, being that the excellent production and excellent arrangements granted them respect among Progheads and top 40 audience.

It's true that most of us will stay with their first three albums, but even when they released cheesy POP, there was always something that made us listen the albums without pressing the skip button.

So, even when I'm not a fan of compilations (much less when the band doesn't present rare material or B sides), when I saw this two disks set, I had to grab it and after reading the setlist buy it without hesitation.

It's evident that the label took good care when selected the tracks for "The Essential Alan Parsons Project", the songs chosen represent the best of their career, and at the same time wisely avoided good but excessively complex songs like "The Fall of the House of Usher", as well as other tracks that would be easily rejected by the most demanding listeners.

I believe that Disk 1 is stronger, because they have included material from their most Progressive albums, with excellent selections such as "The Raven", "Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether" and "To One in Paradise" from their legendary debut.

In the same way they selected great material from "I Robot" and "Pyramid", to be honest didn't listened the wonderful "In the Lap of the Gods" for years and found it as pompous and brilliant as that cold winter afternoon in 1978 when I bought the album almost by accident.

The good taste is so clear that they went for the only good tracks from the weak "Eve", the frenetic "Lucifer" and the delightful "Damned if I do" to end Disk 1 with three selections form one of their most popular releases "The Turn of a Friendly Card".

Disk 2 is oriented towards their simplest and most popular material, being my favourites the incredibly popular "Eye in the Sky" the melancholic "Old and Wise" and of course "La Sagrada Familia" from their usually ignored album "Gaudi", a track that I always loved because of the delicate acoustic guitar.

So this is an excellent compilation that I recommend without fear, music for all the tastes and the touch of quality that "Alan Parsons Project" always presented to their audience.

Four solid stars for a boxset that I will enjoy every time I want to listen selected material from this good band or have to drive long distances and can't take many CD's.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#248791) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 07, 2009

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "The Essential Alan Parsons Project"