THE ESSENTIAL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gary Brooker - Vocals
Andrew Powell - Orchestra and Choirs
Terry Sylvester - Vocals

Sony BMG 2007 # 88697043372

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project Music

I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project by Alan Project Parsons (CD, 1990, Arista) US $5.00 [0 bids]
53m 16s
The Alan Parsons Project The Turn Of A Friendly Card 1980 Arista Near Mint Cond. US $10.00 [0 bids]
1h
The Alan Parsons Project Eve 1979 Arista Records Near Mint Condition US $10.00 [1 bids]
1h
The Alan Parsons Project Eye In The Sky 1982 Arista Records Near Mint Condition US $10.00 [0 bids]
1h
The Alan Parsons Project Vulture Culture 1984 Arista Records Near Mint Condition US $10.00 [1 bids]
Alan Parsons Project ~45 & PS~ Don't Answer Me ~ New US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Alan Parsons Project ~45 & PS~ Let's Talk About Me NEW US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Alan Parsons Project LP Pyramid US $8.47 Buy It Now 1h 7m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-DON'T ANSWER ME/DON'T LET IT SHOW ARISTA 9160 NM/VG+ 45+PS US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 26m
1984 The Alan Parsons Project Don't Answer Me / Don't Let Me 45 rpm Arista NM 7" US $2.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project The Best Of LP Record Album VG+/VG+ US $6.40 Buy It Now 2h 38m
The Alan Parsons Project, I Robot, MFSL 1-084 US $30.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project "The Complete Albums Collection" 11 CD's, 2014, Legacy US $92.89 Buy It Now 3h 7m
The Alan Parsons Project-EVE-LP-GFold-Arista-AL9504-VG+ US $2.99 [1 bids]
PROMO WHITE LABEL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT JAPAN OBI PYRAMI US $139.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Alan Parsons Project LP Ammonia Avenue WESTERN GERMANY US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Pyramid LP with lyric poster US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot Vinyl LP AL 7002 US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LP THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 42m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LP ROBOT US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Vinyl LP Record The Alan Parsons Project "Pyramid" Vintage 1978 Arista Excellent US $4.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD ALAN PARSONS PROJECT GAMES PEOPLE PLAY TIME AFS-9133 US $2.98 Buy It Now 5h 52m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT/THE BEST OF/1977-1983 ARISTA RECORDS AL8-8193 US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 46m
The Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery & Imagination 8 Track Tape TESTED US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Colin Blunstone - On Air cd 1971-91 Russ Ballard Alan Parsons Project Zombies US $22.99 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EVE (GERMAN CASSETTE/TAPE ALBUM) ARISTA LABEL US $5.07 Buy It Now 11h 15m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY D/Rem CD w/BONUS Trax! ~ 80's POP *NEW* US $14.55 Buy It Now 12h 13m
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project- The Alan Parsons Project-BMG,Arista (1983) US $5.99 Buy It Now 13h 59m
Sealed! ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Limelight Best 2 JAPAN CD A32D-28 3200JPY FREE S US $59.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot Re-Issue, Excellent, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $22.00 Buy It Now 14h 16m
Alan Parsons Project Turn of a Friendly Card 1980 Near Mint, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $24.00 Buy It Now 14h 17m
The Best of Alan Parsons Project , Japan CD, 1983, Arista 32RD-82, Out Of Print US $26.00 Buy It Now 14h 46m
Alan Parsons Project, Eye In The Sky, Japan CD, 1982, Arista 32RD-81, OOP US $23.00 Buy It Now 14h 47m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - VULTURE CULTURE (LET'S TALK ABOUT ME) SEALED 180 GRAM LP US $43.99 Buy It Now 14h 49m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT pyramid LP 9 track gatefold sleeve,light wear to cover (sp US $14.52 Buy It Now 14h 51m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: BEST OF VOLUME 2 [I Robot,What Goes up...,Prime Time++] US $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 37m
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (AL 7002) US $12.95 Buy It Now 15h 40m
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot record 1977 US $15.95 Buy It Now 16h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Tales Of Mystery And Imagination CD Japan Mercury PHCR-4204 US $14.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy AL-8384 Nice US $5.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project I Robot Excellent Condition LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 18h 12m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eve 1979 Arista Gatefold w/orig slv EX/EX LP Record US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 23m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, VULTURE CULTURE, Vinyl LP, Arista 1984, AL8-8263 US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 4m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE / WITH OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 19h 9m
The Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT Legacy Edition 180g Vinyl 2LP Record Ships Fast US $34.99 Buy It Now 19h 10m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot '77 Gatefold RCA Record Club Version VG++/EX LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 19h 36m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 3 CASSETTE LOT EXCELLENT!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 3m
The Best Of The Alan Parsons Project US $0.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT- EVE VINYL ALBUM US $3.37 Buy It Now 21h 4m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Best of Alan Parsons Project CD 2008 610052 IMPORT US $6.64 Buy It Now 21h 5m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE VERY BEST LIVE 1995 CD NM ALAN PARSONS US $39.99 Buy It Now 21h 9m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Best of CD 1983 JAPAN ARCD8193 ARISTA US $9.49 Buy It Now 21h 9m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Time/The Gold Bug 45 #AS0598 - no sleeve US $1.00 Buy It Now 21h 23m
The Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery LP Record Album Very Good Condition US $11.99 Buy It Now 21h 24m
The Alan Parsons Project ~ Pyramid ~ 8 - Track Cartridge - 80'S Rock US $7.00 Buy It Now 21h 25m
The Alan Parsons Project Eve LP Record Album Very Good Condition US $11.99 Buy It Now 21h 29m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Stereotomy arista 8384 w/color poly cover UNPLAYED NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 21h 38m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I Robot" Original LP from 1977 (ARISTA AL 7002) US $7.95 Buy It Now 21h 48m
CD THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY 119 US $8.99 Buy It Now 21h 58m
I Robot - The Alan Parsons Project (Cassette 1977, Arista) in NM US $8.49 Buy It Now 22h 25m
Alan Parsons Project "Tales Of Mystery & Imagination-" US $8.99 Buy It Now 22h 50m
The Alan Parsons Project Lp Eve 1979 Arista US $12.95 Buy It Now 23h 10m
The Alan Parsons Project Lp Robot 1977 Arista US $24.95 Buy It Now 23h 14m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eve LIMITED 180G Vinyl LP US $37.26 Buy It Now 23h 39m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Let'S Talk About Me 7" Ps, B/W Hawkeye, 107 082 US $8.46 Buy It Now 23h 51m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT You Don'T Believe 7" Ps, German Issue, B/W Lucifer, 105 94 US $8.46 Buy It Now 23h 51m
23 Cassettes Box - Alan Parsons Project,Vangelis,Genesis,Chicago,Jethro Tull,Yes US $55.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT -EYE IN THE SKY US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT -AMMONIA AVENUE US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me - ARIST 553 - 7-inch Record US $11.84 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project Alan Parsons Project CD, Oct-1990 Arista US $7.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 1985 Cassette Rock US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best Of The Alan Parsons Project 1990 Cassette Rock US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - Eve -- 1979 Arista Records - Picture Label - VG US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy Arista # AL9-8384 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project Pyramid Vinyl Record 12" Lp US $8.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy NM LP US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: THE TURN OF A FRENDLY CARD CASSETTE TAPE US $2.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT ERIC WOOLFSON ORIGINAL VINYL GF LP US $16.95 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID ORIGINAL VINYL LP w/ 4 PAGE POSTER ERIC WOOLFSON US $18.95 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Eve (2008 30th Anniversary Edition - 7 Bonus Tracks) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD ORIG VINYL LP GAMES PEOPLE PLAY NM US $16.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project ORIGINAL "Eve" VINYL LP ERIC WOOLFSON ABSOLUTE NEAR MINT US $16.95 [0 bids]
Rock NM! 45 THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT What Goes Up on Arista 8 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi (1987 Arista) Early Pressing JAPAN CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STONE COLD MINT ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Ammonia Avenue 1983 ORIGINAL VINYL LP MINT US $19.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Vulture Culture (1984 Arista) Early Pressing JAPAN CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Tales of Mystery and Imagination (1 CD) [Polygram] US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project "Vulture Culture" ORIGINAL VINYL LP ERIC WOOLFSON NEAR MINT US $14.95 [0 bids]
MINT Alan Parsons Project Gaudi ORIGINAL VINYL LP FACTORY SHRINK ERIC WOOLFSON US $16.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project LP Tales Of Mystery & Imagination VG++ In/Out Take A Look! US $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project LP Eye in the Sky Vinyl Record Arista ?- BAN 179599 US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid LP W/Insert Great Shape Pink Floyd US $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project by The Alan Parsons Project/Alan Parsons... US $5.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project "Eve" 1979 Arista AL-9504 LP ! US $16.38 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE Cassette Tape US $12.92 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Stereotomy LP w/Outer Arista 1985 US $16.95 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project reviews

Review by Chris S
4 stars The Alan Parsons Project have in my opinion a chequred career. From the sublime to rediculous at times, yet there are few bands that can, regardless of studio output, boast such a consistent sound over the years. From Tales Of Mystery and Immagination from 1976 to Freudiana in 1990 this project of musicians boasting a wide array of guest artists, have regardless of quality, maintained a steady brand of music. This is an excellent compilation of all APP's essential material with one glaring exception being the ommission of the Edgar Alan Poe suite of the Tales album. Nevertheless due to below par studio albums like Steretomy and Vulture Culture this double CD compilation successfully provides most of the vintage material ever released. The material that most enthusiasts could ever wish for. Highlights include I Robot, What Goes Up and In The Lap Of The Gods off Pyramid, Lucifer from Eve, the irresistable ' Eye In The Sky and ' Ammonia Avenue'. Many other great tracks which help make this release the near complete compilation.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#179663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 16, 2008

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars ALAN PARSONS PROJECT was one of those few bands that were able to always release solid albums, doesn't matter if it's the sober and totally Progressive "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" or POP albums such as "Vulture Culture", the genre preferences pass to a second plane when we listen this eclectic band, being that the excellent production and excellent arrangements granted them respect among Progheads and top 40 audience.

It's true that most of us will stay with their first three albums, but even when they released cheesy POP, there was always something that made us listen the albums without pressing the skip button.

So, even when I'm not a fan of compilations (much less when the band doesn't present rare material or B sides), when I saw this two disks set, I had to grab it and after reading the setlist buy it without hesitation.

It's evident that the label took good care when selected the tracks for "The Essential Alan Parsons Project", the songs chosen represent the best of their career, and at the same time wisely avoided good but excessively complex songs like "The Fall of the House of Usher", as well as other tracks that would be easily rejected by the most demanding listeners.

I believe that Disk 1 is stronger, because they have included material from their most Progressive albums, with excellent selections such as "The Raven", "Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether" and "To One in Paradise" from their legendary debut.

In the same way they selected great material from "I Robot" and "Pyramid", to be honest didn't listened the wonderful "In the Lap of the Gods" for years and found it as pompous and brilliant as that cold winter afternoon in 1978 when I bought the album almost by accident.

The good taste is so clear that they went for the only good tracks from the weak "Eve", the frenetic "Lucifer" and the delightful "Damned if I do" to end Disk 1 with three selections form one of their most popular releases "The Turn of a Friendly Card".

Disk 2 is oriented towards their simplest and most popular material, being my favourites the incredibly popular "Eye in the Sky" the melancholic "Old and Wise" and of course "La Sagrada Familia" from their usually ignored album "Gaudi", a track that I always loved because of the delicate acoustic guitar.

So this is an excellent compilation that I recommend without fear, music for all the tastes and the touch of quality that "Alan Parsons Project" always presented to their audience.

Four solid stars for a boxset that I will enjoy every time I want to listen selected material from this good band or have to drive long distances and can't take many CD's.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#248791) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 07, 2009

Review by Sheavy
COLLABORATOR Progressive Electronic Team
2 stars This compilation has a bunch of great APP songs, and does a fair job of representing all of the albums, even if for the most part there is more hits than I would prefer on a compilation, from a Prog standpoint. I do love the songs from "Tales", and i also really enjoy the Turn Of A Friednly Card songs, which I think is a very underrated album here. Unfortunately as with a lot of greatest hits releases, there is nothing in the way of unreleased material, live tracks, and similar. So that means that this is nothing more than a waste off money from my standpoint, and I can only recommend this for people who have to have this just for the band name.

Send comments to Sheavy (BETA) | Report this review (#474066) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 02, 2011

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "The Essential Alan Parsons Project"