THE ESSENTIAL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gary Brooker - Vocals
Andrew Powell - Orchestra and Choirs
Terry Sylvester - Vocals

Sony BMG 2007 # 88697043372

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
Eagles, The Alan Parsons Project, Chicago, Styx, April Wine, The Cars used 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 35m 20s
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT : IROBOT (GATEFOLD) (AL7002) - RARITIES US $4.49 [0 bids]
37m 49s
Eye in the Sky: Encore Collection by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Aug-1999,... US $4.99 [0 bids]
47m 58s
Lot of 2 80's Rock Alan Parsons Project RETRO Set Records Record Collection US $12.99 [0 bids]
CD I Robot [MFSL] The Alan Parsons Project US $48.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid {AB-4180} **WITH INSERT** Record, Vinyl, Album US $2.50 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid {AB-4180} **WITH INSERT** **EXCELLENT VINYL** US $4.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT USA 1985 Sealed LP STEREOTOMY US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
The Alan Parsons Project The Turn Of A Friendly Card {AL-9518} **SHRINK WRAP** US $2.97 [0 bids]
3h
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT " LUCIFER/DAMNED IF I DO" JAPAN RARE EP/7" with nice PS US $15.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Eve - 1979 - CD - REMASTERED - BONUS tracks US $6.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Vulture Culture - 1984 - CD - LIKE NEW US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Ammonia Avenue - 1984 - CD - LIKE NEW US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Stereotomy - 1985 - CD - LIKE NEW US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Gaudi - 1987 - papersleeve edition CD - SEALED US $7.99 [0 bids]
Eye in the Sky by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) Original Issue US $17.71 Buy It Now 4h
UHQR - Alan Parsons Project - I Robot - 12" vinyl - Mobile Fidelity 1-084 SEALED US $399.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT LP-TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD VG+ US $7.98 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Alan Parsons Project, Alan Parso, Tales of Mystery & Imagination Audio CD US $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 25m
The Turn Of A Friendly Card by The Alan Parsons Project Vinyl LP 1980 NICE! US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Alan Parsons Project "Ammonia Avenue" US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Alan Parsons Project CD I Robot 30th Anniversary REMASTERED BONUS TRACKS UK Prog US $1.54 [3 bids]
Alan Parsons Project "Pyramid" US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 53m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - LOT OF 6 GREAT RECORDS (LUCIFER, SNAKE EYES, I ROB US $4.49 [1 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid Vinyl record US $0.99 [0 bids]
Early Alan Parsons Project Japan Audiophile OBI Very Nice! US $24.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - "Don't Answer Me" - 45 RPM - Picture Sleeve US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - PYRAMID - RARE - URUGUAY - 4pics US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Alan Parsons Project tales of Mystery and Imagination Edgar Allan Poe US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY US $7.99 [0 bids]
6h
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD US $7.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT" VULTURE CULTURE" 1984 ARISTA LP Very Good Plus (VG+) US $7.71 Buy It Now 6h 14m
The Turn Of A Friendly Card By The Alan Parsons Project 1980 Vinyl LP1404580 US $4.25 Buy It Now 7h 49m
(DR6) CD The Alan Parsons Project 32 Tracks Double Disc Set US $14.68 Buy It Now 9h 25m
(DR6) CD The Alan Parsons Project 74321 102672 Double Disc Set US $14.68 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Alan Parsons Project, The Best of the Alan Parsons Project Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 43m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-PYRAMID-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP 1978-GATEFOLD COVER US $20.00 Buy It Now 9h 53m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - "Eye In The Sky" 1982 1st US 7" PROMO ONLY Stereo/Mono US $17.88 Buy It Now 10h 20m
EVE THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - 1984 USA CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Parsons Alan - Playlist: Very Best Of The Alan Parsons Project CD US $11.81 Buy It Now 12h 7m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-EYE IN THE SKY-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 US $21.99 Buy It Now 12h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT vinyl lp PYRAMID 1978 US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Vulture Culture US $0.80 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-PRIME TIME 7" P/S SINGLE CHEAP US $4.88 Buy It Now 12h 41m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-DON'T ANSWER ME 7" P/S SINGLE CHEAP US $4.88 Buy It Now 12h 44m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-LET'S TALK ABOUT ME ME 7" P/S SINGLE CHEAP US $4.88 Buy It Now 12h 49m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VINYL LP RECORD EVE gatefold girl cover 1979 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card - RARE Israeli Israel Made LP US $13.29 Buy It Now 13h 30m
Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky - RARE Israeli Israel Made LP US $13.29 Buy It Now 13h 41m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ammonia avenue LP 9 track direct metal mastered issue with US $8.14 Buy It Now 14h 19m
8 TRACK THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 35m
CD: The Best Of The Alan Parsons Project Volume 2 1987 US $3.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT / STEREOTOMY JAPAN CD OOP US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 10m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT (GAUDI) CANADA CASSETTE US $1.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy 2008 Japan Mini LP SHM Promo CD W/Obi BVCM-34461 US $69.80 Buy It Now 16h 13m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Complete Albums Collection 11-CD box set SEALED/NEW US $97.85 Buy It Now 16h 13m
Alan Parsons Project-Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Edgar Allan Poe, 1976 US $8.25 Buy It Now 16h 24m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Japan 1987 32RD-89 NM CD GAUDI US $29.99 Buy It Now 16h 30m
I Robot by Alan Parsons Project 8 Track Tape 1977 Arista Records US $5.29 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "GAUDI" 180gr VINYL LP NEW & SEALED US $32.61 Buy It Now 16h 59m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Best Of CD Eye in the Sky, I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You US $2.49 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Ammonia Avenue ORIGINAL LP EX US $9.77 Buy It Now 17h 30m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - PYRAMID (LP ARISTA AB 4180, 1978) US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 33m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD" 1980 ARISTA LABEL=CLEAN US $2.99 Buy It Now 18h 56m
The Alan Parsons Project "Pyramid" (AB 4180) - Vinyl / LP / 1st Pressing / EX US $4.50 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project "Eve" (AL 9504) - Vinyl / LP / Gatefold / NM US $4.50 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY / VULTURE CULTURE 2 CD SET ARISTA CD S US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Alan Parsons Project I Robot Arista AL7002 1977 US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 16m
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE US $3.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT To One In Paradise 45 20th Century TC-2333 PROMO 1976 US $0.99 [0 bids]
20h
Mass : Alan Parsons Project CD (1996) US $3.99 Buy It Now 21h 12m
The Alan Parsons Project - Ammonia Avenue US $0.99 [0 bids]
Best of the Alan Parsons Project CD Alan Parsons Project CD Mint Shape Low S US $3.50 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**I ROBOT (GATEFOLD/180 GRAM)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 21h 42m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**EYE IN THE SKY (180G/REMASTERED)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 21h 42m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY - "SEALED" - "SEALED" - "SEALED" US $35.00 Buy It Now 22h 6m
VERY RARE 1987 USA CASSETTE TAPE @ THIS PRICE~THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT~GAUDI !!! US $2.99 [0 bids]
1 ALAN PARSONS PROJECT eye in the sky / gemini JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $2.00 Buy It Now 23h 19m
Eve "The alan parsons project " Lucifer " Damned if i do" LP VG+ MEXICAN ED. US $9.52 [0 bids]
JAPAN CD / The Best of the Alan Parsons Project US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 48m
Tales Of Mystery And Imagination The Alan Parsons Project Audio CD US $14.24 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT LP ARISTA 7002 US 1977 SEALED IN SHRINK US $47.71 Buy It Now 1 day
I ROBOT , Ultra High Quality Record, (1977) Alan Parsons Project ,Sealed, US $150.00 [0 bids]
Stereotomy by The Alan Parsons Project/Alan Parsons (CD, Oct-1991, Arista) US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) - Vinyl 2-LP Import 2013 New US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID PYRAMANIA EAGLE VINYLP 78 US $3.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - (The System of) Dr Tarr and Professor Feth 45 rpm single US $5.75 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eve 1979 ARISTA CLASSIC ROCK PROG LP US $5.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**TALES OF MYSTERY&IMAGINATION**CD US $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 6 LP Lot Eye in the Sky Eve I Robot Friendly Pyramid S/T US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project, Vol. 2 by The Alan Parsons Project (CD,... US $2.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Eye In The Sky/Gemini (rock VG+ vinyl 45 AS-0696) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned (RARE PROMO 45) US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: Doctor Tarr & Profes PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "STEREOTOMY" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do - German Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Days Are Numbers - Spanish Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $7.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "VULTURE CULTURE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "AMMONIA AVENUE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky classic rock LP vinyl record album 1982 US $3.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project reviews

Review by Chris S
4 stars The Alan Parsons Project have in my opinion a chequred career. From the sublime to rediculous at times, yet there are few bands that can, regardless of studio output, boast such a consistent sound over the years. From Tales Of Mystery and Immagination from 1976 to Freudiana in 1990 this project of musicians boasting a wide array of guest artists, have regardless of quality, maintained a steady brand of music. This is an excellent compilation of all APP's essential material with one glaring exception being the ommission of the Edgar Alan Poe suite of the Tales album. Nevertheless due to below par studio albums like Steretomy and Vulture Culture this double CD compilation successfully provides most of the vintage material ever released. The material that most enthusiasts could ever wish for. Highlights include I Robot, What Goes Up and In The Lap Of The Gods off Pyramid, Lucifer from Eve, the irresistable ' Eye In The Sky and ' Ammonia Avenue'. Many other great tracks which help make this release the near complete compilation.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#179663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 16, 2008

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars ALAN PARSONS PROJECT was one of those few bands that were able to always release solid albums, doesn't matter if it's the sober and totally Progressive "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" or POP albums such as "Vulture Culture", the genre preferences pass to a second plane when we listen this eclectic band, being that the excellent production and excellent arrangements granted them respect among Progheads and top 40 audience.

It's true that most of us will stay with their first three albums, but even when they released cheesy POP, there was always something that made us listen the albums without pressing the skip button.

So, even when I'm not a fan of compilations (much less when the band doesn't present rare material or B sides), when I saw this two disks set, I had to grab it and after reading the setlist buy it without hesitation.

It's evident that the label took good care when selected the tracks for "The Essential Alan Parsons Project", the songs chosen represent the best of their career, and at the same time wisely avoided good but excessively complex songs like "The Fall of the House of Usher", as well as other tracks that would be easily rejected by the most demanding listeners.

I believe that Disk 1 is stronger, because they have included material from their most Progressive albums, with excellent selections such as "The Raven", "Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether" and "To One in Paradise" from their legendary debut.

In the same way they selected great material from "I Robot" and "Pyramid", to be honest didn't listened the wonderful "In the Lap of the Gods" for years and found it as pompous and brilliant as that cold winter afternoon in 1978 when I bought the album almost by accident.

The good taste is so clear that they went for the only good tracks from the weak "Eve", the frenetic "Lucifer" and the delightful "Damned if I do" to end Disk 1 with three selections form one of their most popular releases "The Turn of a Friendly Card".

Disk 2 is oriented towards their simplest and most popular material, being my favourites the incredibly popular "Eye in the Sky" the melancholic "Old and Wise" and of course "La Sagrada Familia" from their usually ignored album "Gaudi", a track that I always loved because of the delicate acoustic guitar.

So this is an excellent compilation that I recommend without fear, music for all the tastes and the touch of quality that "Alan Parsons Project" always presented to their audience.

Four solid stars for a boxset that I will enjoy every time I want to listen selected material from this good band or have to drive long distances and can't take many CD's.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#248791) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 07, 2009

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "The Essential Alan Parsons Project"