THE ESSENTIAL ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gary Brooker - Vocals
Andrew Powell - Orchestra and Choirs
Terry Sylvester - Vocals

Sony BMG 2007 # 88697043372

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project Music

I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - HYPER-GAMMA-SPACES( DUTCH ARITTA 5C006-61478) 7"PS 1978 US $17.50 Buy It Now 53m 19s
Alan Parsons Project - Mystery And Imagination (1990) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.10 Buy It Now 3h 41m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT:AMMONIA AVENUE:RML 53118:ARISTA Records:LP US $17.43 Buy It Now 3h 50m
The Alan Parsons Project, Pyramid, LP. Vinyl Record. Rock.w/Poster AB 4180 US $2.99 [0 bids]
LOT 3 LPS THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY TURN OF LPS ISRAELI US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
GOBLIN Patrick LP/1979 Australian Horror Film Soundtrack/Alan Parsons Project US $42.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
The Best Of The Alan Parsons Project, Arista 205909 Ex Condition Gatefold Sleeve US $22.05 Buy It Now 4h 55m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION EDGAR ALLAN POE LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 5h 24m
The Alan Parsons Project "Vulture Culture" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 5h 38m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Pyramid (AB 4180) (Arista-1978) VG+/VG US $7.75 Buy It Now 5h 42m
Rare Vintage Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-I Robot-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
6h
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: I ROBOT: '77 ARISTA LP: VG+ /EXE US $16.96 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Rare Vintage Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-The Turn of A Friendly Card-NM-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
Rare Original Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-Pyramid-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
NEW - Eye in the Sky [with Bonus Tracks] Alan Parsons Project (CD, Mar-2007) US $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Alan Parsons Project I Robot 1977 1st Sterling Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $24.00 Buy It Now 6h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Best of 1983 OZ Arista VG++/VG++ US $9.42 Buy It Now 6h 42m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT time tiempo MEXICO 1981 2.trk 7" nice p/s rare US $12.74 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Rare Original Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-Eye In The Sky-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT don't answer me MEXICO 1984 2.trk 7" nice p/s rare US $12.74 Buy It Now 6h 52m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT sooner or later MEXICO PROMO 7" NM translucent RARO US $12.74 Buy It Now 6h 52m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Stereotomy (reissue) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $33.69 Buy It Now 7h 7m
The Alan Parsons Project-pyramid US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 9m
* ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Best of Alan Parsons Project US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card Vinyl LP US $47.51 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Pyramid by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) US $8.50 Buy It Now 9h 26m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT -PYRAMID US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT -EYE IN THE SKY US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT -AMMONIA AVENUE US $1.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD PS THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: DON'T ANSWER ME, DON'T LET IT SHOW US $1.66 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Tales Of Mystery & Imagination - Alan Parsons Project US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 33m
JAPANESE IMPORT ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TIME/GOLD BUG 7" SINGLE IS THOROUGHLY M- US $12.95 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I ROBOT RECORD ALBUM VINYL US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 45m
Alan Parsons Project Complete Albums Collection CD 11 Disc Boxset Rock 2014 New US $125.58 Buy It Now 10h 48m
45 RECORD THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: STEREOTOMY, URBANIA US $4.48 Buy It Now 10h 57m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE 1984 US $6.00 Buy It Now 11h
Alan Parsons Project, The - I Robot (legacy Edition) NEW CD US $24.41 Buy It Now 11h 5m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, I ROBOT, 1977 Original Pressing,Gatefold W/Lyrics,VG+ US $18.00 Buy It Now 11h 21m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Pyramid US $6.00 Buy It Now 11h 24m
Alan Parsons Project Pyramid A2 1st Press, CLEAN, A+ SOUND QUALITY! US $5.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Old And Wise (Stereo) / same (Mono) 45 rpm 1983 Promo US $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Alan Parsons Project - You Won't Be There (Stereo) / same (Mono) 45 rpm Promo US $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Alan Parsons Project - Days Are Numbers (The Traveller) / same 45 rpm 1985 Promo US $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 48m
Alan Parsons Project - Prime Time / same 45 rpm 1984 Promo US $2.50 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Alan Parsons Project, I Robot. 200 Gram 33rpm Sealed Vinyl LP (OOP!) US $64.99 Buy It Now 12h 13m
MFSL Lp Alan Parsons Project - I Robot Vinyl US $27.00 [3 bids]
Alan Parsons Project 3 CD Lot * Eye In The Sky, Gaudi & Instrumental Works US $7.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT uk 1st press A1/B1 LP superb NM US $50.90 Buy It Now 13h 34m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**VULTURE CULTURE (180G)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 13h 56m
? Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Arista 7002) US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 28m
? Alan Parsons Project - Eve (Arista 9504) US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 28m
? Alan Parsons Project - Vulture Culture (Arista 8263) US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 29m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "Ammonia Avenue" Original LP from 1984 (Arista AL US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 48m
Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of. 200g Sealed LP OOP! US $64.99 Buy It Now 15h 36m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STANDING ON HIGHER GROUND PROMO 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 45m
The Alan Parsons Project "PYRAMID" AB-4180, vinyl, 1978. US $7.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project "I ROBOT" AL-7002, vinyl, 1977. US $7.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project 2 CD in EXCELLENT CONDITION US $15.99 [0 bids]
16h
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot FREE SHIPPING!! US $4.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**STEREOTOMY (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 16h 29m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, PYRAMID, MADE IN JAPAN SMOOTH EDGED CASE, ARCD 8225 US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 33m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Japan 1982 LP EYE IN THE SKY US $15.99 Buy It Now 16h 37m
? Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card -Arista 9518 US $14.99 Buy It Now 16h 39m
The Alan Parsons Project West Germany Pyramid Full Silver PDO CD w/ Promo Sheet US $16.99 Buy It Now 17h 4m
The Alan Parsons Project- Tales of mystery and imagination US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 40m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "NM WAX" Ammonia Avenue 20RS54 LP Ad7447 US $4.99 [8 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi CD Manufactured in JAPAN US $13.99 [0 bids]
The Turn of a Friendly Card by The Alan Parsons Project 8 track tape tested US $5.00 Buy It Now 18h 13m
VG++ ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY/URBANIA 1985 45 RPM ARISTA RECORDS AS1-9443 US $3.98 Buy It Now 18h 15m
The Alan Parsons Project, Alan P, I Robot Audio CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 18h 43m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EVE VG+/VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY - ARISTA - ORIG. CANADIAN PRESSING US $14.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - PYRAMID - ARISTA AB 4180 ORIG. CANADIAN PRESSING US $14.99 [0 bids]
the ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Pyramid (1990 U.S. 9 Track CD w/4 Page Insert) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - "The Turn Of A Friendly Card" LP 1980 /INNER / TESTED US $16.00 Buy It Now 19h 56m
The Alan Parsons Project -- The Complete Albums Collection --11 CD Box Set US $90.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT--PYRAMID...w/INSERT....1978 ARISTA RECORDS LABEL.. ..MINT US $5.65 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Gaudi CD MINI LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 23h 48m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 'COMPLETE ALBUMS COLLECTION' (Best Of) 11 CD SET (2014) US $134.07 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY LP NM US $14.13 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Gaudi SPANISH PROMO CD CODORNIU EDITION UNIQUE COVER US $6.79 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY & THE BEST OF (2 CASSETTES) READ NOTES NO INSERT US $0.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT STEREOTOMY JAPAN CD OBI 32RD-85 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gaudi by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Oct-1991, Arista) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project Eve 1st Press, STEAM CLEANED, Audiophile Sound, A+ US $12.80 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project, Vol. 2 by The Alan Parsons Project (CD,... US $5.19 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project by The Alan Parsons Project/Alan Parsons... US $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ammonia avenue LP 9 track direct metal mastering issue with US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Prime Time / The Gold Bug 45 RPM 7" Vinyl VG+ US $0.85 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - 3 x Albums - RARE Israel Israeli LPs Art-Prog LISTEN US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot Vinyl LP US $49.20 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Eye In The Sky / Gemini - 45 RPM US $1.25 [1 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Sterotomy vinyl LP US $19.52 Buy It Now 1 day
LP THE BEST OF THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT **PHILIPPENES ISSUE** *SHRINKWRAP* US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LP UK PRESS - THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT (PYRAMID) - 1978 - ARISTA 058 60792 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Let's Talk About Me By The Alan Parsons Project 1984 (ADP-9283) LP1405322 US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "THE BEST OF" 1983 RARE UNIQUE ISRAELI MADE LP* GATEFOLD US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Essential Alan Parsons Project reviews

Review by Chris S
4 stars The Alan Parsons Project have in my opinion a chequred career. From the sublime to rediculous at times, yet there are few bands that can, regardless of studio output, boast such a consistent sound over the years. From Tales Of Mystery and Immagination from 1976 to Freudiana in 1990 this project of musicians boasting a wide array of guest artists, have regardless of quality, maintained a steady brand of music. This is an excellent compilation of all APP's essential material with one glaring exception being the ommission of the Edgar Alan Poe suite of the Tales album. Nevertheless due to below par studio albums like Steretomy and Vulture Culture this double CD compilation successfully provides most of the vintage material ever released. The material that most enthusiasts could ever wish for. Highlights include I Robot, What Goes Up and In The Lap Of The Gods off Pyramid, Lucifer from Eve, the irresistable ' Eye In The Sky and ' Ammonia Avenue'. Many other great tracks which help make this release the near complete compilation.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#179663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 16, 2008

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
4 stars ALAN PARSONS PROJECT was one of those few bands that were able to always release solid albums, doesn't matter if it's the sober and totally Progressive "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" or POP albums such as "Vulture Culture", the genre preferences pass to a second plane when we listen this eclectic band, being that the excellent production and excellent arrangements granted them respect among Progheads and top 40 audience.

It's true that most of us will stay with their first three albums, but even when they released cheesy POP, there was always something that made us listen the albums without pressing the skip button.

So, even when I'm not a fan of compilations (much less when the band doesn't present rare material or B sides), when I saw this two disks set, I had to grab it and after reading the setlist buy it without hesitation.

It's evident that the label took good care when selected the tracks for "The Essential Alan Parsons Project", the songs chosen represent the best of their career, and at the same time wisely avoided good but excessively complex songs like "The Fall of the House of Usher", as well as other tracks that would be easily rejected by the most demanding listeners.

I believe that Disk 1 is stronger, because they have included material from their most Progressive albums, with excellent selections such as "The Raven", "Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether" and "To One in Paradise" from their legendary debut.

In the same way they selected great material from "I Robot" and "Pyramid", to be honest didn't listened the wonderful "In the Lap of the Gods" for years and found it as pompous and brilliant as that cold winter afternoon in 1978 when I bought the album almost by accident.

The good taste is so clear that they went for the only good tracks from the weak "Eve", the frenetic "Lucifer" and the delightful "Damned if I do" to end Disk 1 with three selections form one of their most popular releases "The Turn of a Friendly Card".

Disk 2 is oriented towards their simplest and most popular material, being my favourites the incredibly popular "Eye in the Sky" the melancholic "Old and Wise" and of course "La Sagrada Familia" from their usually ignored album "Gaudi", a track that I always loved because of the delicate acoustic guitar.

So this is an excellent compilation that I recommend without fear, music for all the tastes and the touch of quality that "Alan Parsons Project" always presented to their audience.

Four solid stars for a boxset that I will enjoy every time I want to listen selected material from this good band or have to drive long distances and can't take many CD's.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#248791) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 07, 2009

Review by Sheavy
COLLABORATOR Progressive Electronic Team
2 stars This compilation has a bunch of great APP songs, and does a fair job of representing all of the albums, even if for the most part there is more hits than I would prefer on a compilation, from a Prog standpoint. I do love the songs from "Tales", and i also really enjoy the Turn Of A Friednly Card songs, which I think is a very underrated album here. Unfortunately as with a lot of greatest hits releases, there is nothing in the way of unreleased material, live tracks, and similar. So that means that this is nothing more than a waste off money from my standpoint, and I can only recommend this for people who have to have this just for the band name.

Send comments to Sheavy (BETA) | Report this review (#474066) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 02, 2011

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "The Essential Alan Parsons Project"