DEVOUR MY EVIL DREAM

- David Bernath / guitar, piano
- Ann Bernath / drums
- Rick Whitehurst / keyboards, piano

57 Records - B112

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

BAKU LLAMA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BAKU LLAMA Devour My Evil Dream Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
ErisEris
2007

More places to buy BAKU LLAMA music online Buy BAKU LLAMA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BAKU LLAMA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BAKU LLAMA Devour My Evil Dream ratings distribution

BAKU LLAMA Devour My Evil Dream reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars Devour My Evil Dream is the first release from California based trio Baku Llama.

The music here seems to be influenced by jazz and krautrock, as well as synth-based new age music; with some psychedelic touches at times.

The music is mostly on the dark side; and at times can be on the simplistic side. The first two and last two tracks on this album really doesn't work for me; but the 5 songs in the middle are highly enjoyable atmospheric and dreamy tunes; all of them with some dark and eerie touches that makes them captivating.

Unlike the following album Eris, this release is an all-instrumental effort, and quite a few of the compositions here can be found in a more developed and elaborate version on that release.

Post a review of BAKU LLAMA "Devour My Evil Dream"