LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970

7. It's a Boy
8. 1921
9. Amazing Journey
10. Sparks
11. Eyesight to the Blind(The Hawk)
12. Christmas
Disc 2
1. The Acid Queen
2. Pinball Wizard
3. Do You Think It's Alright
4. Fiddle About
5. Tommy Can You Hear Me?
6. There's a Doctor

- Roger Daltrey / vocals, harmonica
- John Entwistle / bass guitar, vocals
- Pete Townshend / guitar, vocals
- Keith Moon / drums, vocals

Thanks to cacho for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Music

Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)
Beam Jap/Zoom 2009
Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD) by Who (2009-04-28)Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD) by Who (2009-04-28)
Beam Jap/Zoom
The Who:  Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]
Rhino 1998
VHS Tape$5.48
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs,... USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 41m
The Who 2 CD SET..Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 2 CD SET - GREAT CONDITION! USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 [THE WHO] [3 DISCS] NEW CD USD $15.32 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970. / SPECIAL EDITION CONCERT DVD USD $10.83 Buy It Now 2 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - CD X 2 [+ DVD] (2013) USD $15.88 Buy It Now 2 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Lp Mint USD $4.67 [10 bids]
Live At the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - Who New & Sealed LP Free Shipping USD $54.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (3LP Gatefold Blue Vinyl) NEW USD $36.42 Buy It Now 4 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 (GATE) NEW VINYL USD $54.81 Buy It Now 5 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW CD USD $26.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Mar-2013, 3 Discs,... USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Live Recording, 1996) USD $4.01 [0 bids]
The Who **Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 *New Triple Record LP Vinyl USD $38.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Who, Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Audio CD USD $8.59 Buy It Now 7 days
THE WHO LP x 3 Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 BLUE Vinyl SEALED USD $33.46 Buy It Now 7 days
THE WHO**1970: LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL**2CD USD $12.50 Buy It Now 8 days
WHO**1970: LIVE AT ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL (RM/WITH DOWNLOAD)**3 VINYL SET USD $38.50 Buy It Now 8 days
The Who Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (CD 2 Discs) USD $6.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Who-Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $40.08 Buy It Now 10 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VINYL] The Who Vinyl USD $62.40 Buy It Now 11 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2CD & DVD) New & Sealed USD $13.11 Buy It Now 12 days
The Who Live At Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 3x LP Vinyl 180g Get Back OOP Sealed USD $125.00 Buy It Now 13 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW CD USD $22.62 Buy It Now 14 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Mar-2013, 3 Discs,... USD $13.18 Buy It Now 15 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [CD New] USD $15.33 Buy It Now 15 days
Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - Who (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.26 Buy It Now 15 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 2-CD Set USD $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE WHO - Live At The Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (1996) 2-CD USA Import EXC USD $10.18 Buy It Now 16 days
Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [Remaster] The Who (1996 Columbia) 2 CD Mint USD $5.99 Buy It Now 16 days
The Who: Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 plus Live in Boston 2002 on DVD USD $17.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [Vinyl New] USD $40.45 Buy It Now 17 days
2 CDs THE WHO:VERY BEST OF THE WHO/ LIVE AT ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 DISC 2 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 17 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 - 2CD USD $15.14 Buy It Now 17 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 2 CD SET cdb5863 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 18 days
LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 [THE WHO] [2 DISCS] NEW CD USD $16.48 Buy It Now 18 days
The Who -Box Set, Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 ~ 2 CD + DVD - Sealed USD $18.94 Buy It Now 18 days
THE WHO LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 2 CD'S 1ST PRESS C2K 65084 1996 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE WHO LIVE AT ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 THREE-LPS COLORED VINYL SET IMPORT USD $39.95 Buy It Now 19 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW VINYL USD $49.56 Buy It Now 20 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (Vinyl, Dec-2012, Ais) USD $34.85 Buy It Now 20 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs, Sony USD $11.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2-CD - Beat 60s 70s USD $22.23 Buy It Now 21 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs,... USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [3 LP] The Who Vinyl Record (2015) New USD $59.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE WHO live at the ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 JAPAN 2CD VACM-1110~1 W/OBI ORG USD $18.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 3xLP sealed color vinyl + USD $44.98 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2-CD - Beat 60s 70s USD $27.18 Buy It Now 22 days
Brand New-Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 The Who (2 CDs Eagle V German) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - The Who [2CD + DVD] USD $12.98 Buy It Now 25 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Double CD SOUTH AFRICA USD $19.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970, 5034504139923, The Who USD $18.14 Buy It Now 29 days
THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 NEW 3 LP red white USD $49.97 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(32%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 reviews

Review by fuxi
2 stars When this album came out it was universally applauded, and since I remembered Pete Townhend praising this particular gig, somewhere in the 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B video ("We did the odd gig where we actually played well", or words to that extent) I thought: "I must get a copy forthwith! I'll finally get to hear TOMMY the way you were meant to hear it, performed live by the Who in their heyday!"

But when I actually bought my copy, it sounded dead W-R-O-N-G!!! I couldn't actually put a name to it but it had something to do with Keith Moon's drums. All through the gig he produced an awful clatter. Since Moon was probably the most exciting musician in the band at this time, and since I loved his performances on LIVE AT LEEDS and WHO'S NEXT, I thought this was plain unforgivable. No matter how energetic his band-mates were, down there on the Isle of Wight, classic Who without a proper Moon, in my view, was no performance at all.

Just the other day I finally discovered what had gone wrong. I watched the excerpts from that same concert in the brand-new 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B DVD, and I could clearly see that, for this particular concert, Mr. Moon was using TWO bass drums. Which simply ruined everything. I believe Moon reverted to his original manner of playing soon after, since there's no trace of such foolish and sacriligeous behaviour in any of the live performances throughout the (excellent) 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B (CD) box set.

So if you love the Who as I do, and treasure them for (among other things) Keith Moon's gorgeous drumming, stick to the recently expanded editions of LIVE AT LEEDS, where you can now hear most of TOMMY anyway, marvellously clear and properly played.

Post a review of THE WHO "Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970"