LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970

7. It's a Boy
8. 1921
9. Amazing Journey
10. Sparks
11. Eyesight to the Blind(The Hawk)
12. Christmas
Disc 2
1. The Acid Queen
2. Pinball Wizard
3. Do You Think It's Alright
4. Fiddle About
5. Tommy Can You Hear Me?
6. There's a Doctor

- Roger Daltrey / vocals, harmonica
- John Entwistle / bass guitar, vocals
- Pete Townshend / guitar, vocals
- Keith Moon / drums, vocals

Thanks to cacho for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Music

Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)
Beam Jap/Zoom 2009
The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]
Rhino 1998
VHS Tape$5.99

Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who. USD $21.03 Buy It Now 13h 52m
THE WHO / Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 JAPAN 2SHM-CD Mini LP w/OBI USD $89.50 Buy It Now 16h 44m
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival [1970] (Live Recording/+DVD, 2013) USD $2.56 [0 bids]
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 2CD SOUTH AFRICA Cat# EDGECD399 USD $20.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VINYL] The Who Vinyl USD $60.35 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO--Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970--2 CD Set USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL [1970] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.45 Buy It Now 4 days
VHS: The WHO "Listening to You - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970" USD $1.28 [0 bids]
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [The Who] [3 discs] New CD USD $15.48 Buy It Now 4 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 VACM-1110/1 CD JAPAN OBI USD $89.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Live At the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - Who New & Sealed LP Free Shipping USD $47.04 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WHO - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - 2xCD Album *Includes Poster* USD $5.10 Buy It Now 6 days
THE WHO LP x 3 Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 BLUE Vinyl SEALED USD $29.35 Buy It Now 6 days
2 CDs THE WHO:VERY BEST OF THE WHO/ LIVE AT ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 DISC 2 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 8 days
VHS: The WHO "Listening to You - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970" USD $14.06 Buy It Now 10 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [New Vinyl] USD $24.40 Buy It Now 10 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, 2 Discs, Autographed USD $99.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE WHO LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 GAS0000326EDF EU 2CD Z-944 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [New CD] USD $20.20 Buy It Now 11 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - CD X 2 [+ DVD] (2013) USD $12.78 Buy It Now 13 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW CD USD $27.54 Buy It Now 13 days
2E3 The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival [1970] (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Live 2 CDS) NEW AND SEALED USD $9.41 Buy It Now 13 days
WHO-LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 (2 DISCS)--EDGCD399 NEW SEALED CD USD $15.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who. USD $51.36 Buy It Now 15 days
WHO-LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 (GATE) VINYL LP NEW USD $42.55 Buy It Now 15 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival [1970] (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs) USD $8.79 Buy It Now 16 days
THE WHO - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970, Ltd Import 3LP BLUE VINYL New USD $31.49 Buy It Now 16 days
The Who: Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (3LPs On Color Vinyl) Live USD $42.49 Buy It Now 19 days
Who-Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $38.90 Buy It Now 20 days
LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 - WHO - Vinyl LP USD $53.76 Buy It Now 20 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL [1970] NEW CD USD $15.22 Buy It Now 21 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 30.8.1970 PHOTO Print POSTERáTommy 10 USD $4.46 Buy It Now 21 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 30.8.1970 PHOTO Print POSTERáTommy 10 USD $6.38 Buy It Now 21 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 30.8.1970 PHOTO Print POSTERáTommy 10 USD $19.17 Buy It Now 21 days
The Who - Live At Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - 2x CD ALBUM SET -EXCEL CONDITION USD $7.66 Buy It Now 21 days
Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $57.32 Buy It Now 21 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 (GATE) NEW VINYL USD $55.83 Buy It Now 22 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 DVD Roger Daltrey, John Entwi USD $3.44 Buy It Now 23 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [Vinyl New] USD $29.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Who Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 3xLP sealed color vinyl + USD $41.98 Buy It Now 24 days
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 3xLP VV3LP006 BLUE VINYL NM USD $38.31 Buy It Now 25 days
The Who - Box Set, Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 ~ 2 CD + DVD , Sealed USD $12.78 Buy It Now 25 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (Vinyl, Dec-2012, Ais) USD $35.48 Buy It Now 25 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 DVD 1996 BRAND NEW USD $26.00 Buy It Now 25 days
The Who - The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - The Who CD 1YVG USD $9.53 Buy It Now 26 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival [1970] by The Who Oct-1996 2 CD Discs USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE WHO:LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 2CD, JAPAN CD, ORIGINAL-RARE-OOP USD $34.20 Buy It Now 27 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs, Sony USD $11.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Who - Live at the isle of Wight Festival 1970 Japan 2 CD SHM MINI LP HMCX-1015/6 USD $84.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (Vinyl, Dec-2012, Ais) USD $21.43 Buy It Now 28 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW VINYL USD $50.62 Buy It Now 28 days
Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $53.60 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(43%)

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 reviews

Review by fuxi
2 stars When this album came out it was universally applauded, and since I remembered Pete Townhend praising this particular gig, somewhere in the 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B video ("We did the odd gig where we actually played well", or words to that extent) I thought: "I must get a copy forthwith! I'll finally get to hear TOMMY the way you were meant to hear it, performed live by the Who in their heyday!"

But when I actually bought my copy, it sounded dead W-R-O-N-G!!! I couldn't actually put a name to it but it had something to do with Keith Moon's drums. All through the gig he produced an awful clatter. Since Moon was probably the most exciting musician in the band at this time, and since I loved his performances on LIVE AT LEEDS and WHO'S NEXT, I thought this was plain unforgivable. No matter how energetic his band-mates were, down there on the Isle of Wight, classic Who without a proper Moon, in my view, was no performance at all.

Just the other day I finally discovered what had gone wrong. I watched the excerpts from that same concert in the brand-new 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B DVD, and I could clearly see that, for this particular concert, Mr. Moon was using TWO bass drums. Which simply ruined everything. I believe Moon reverted to his original manner of playing soon after, since there's no trace of such foolish and sacriligeous behaviour in any of the live performances throughout the (excellent) 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B (CD) box set.

So if you love the Who as I do, and treasure them for (among other things) Keith Moon's gorgeous drumming, stick to the recently expanded editions of LIVE AT LEEDS, where you can now hear most of TOMMY anyway, marvellously clear and properly played.

Post a review of THE WHO "Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970"