LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970

7. It's a Boy
8. 1921
9. Amazing Journey
10. Sparks
11. Eyesight to the Blind(The Hawk)
12. Christmas
Disc 2
1. The Acid Queen
2. Pinball Wizard
3. Do You Think It's Alright
4. Fiddle About
5. Tommy Can You Hear Me?
6. There's a Doctor

- Roger Daltrey / vocals, harmonica
- John Entwistle / bass guitar, vocals
- Pete Townshend / guitar, vocals
- Keith Moon / drums, vocals

Thanks to cacho for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Music

Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970
SALVO 2013
The Who:  Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 [VHS]
Rhino / Wea 1998
VHS Tape$3.92
Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Shm-CD)
Beam Jap/Zoom 2009
Who, Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Audio CD USD $11.09 Buy It Now 4h 59m
The Who Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 SEALED 1996 USA CD Jimi Hendrix USD $17.95 Buy It Now 7h 44m
* WHO - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - 2 CD SET USD $7.99 Buy It Now 17h 17m
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (b NEW DVD USD $14.55 Buy It Now 20h 15m
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (3LP Gatefold Blue Vinyl) NEW USD $42.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 Discs, Sony USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who (CD, Oct-1996, 2 cd new USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 [THE WHO] [CD - NEW CD BOXSET USD $8.67 Buy It Now 2 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 - JAPAN CD/W POSTER USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Who-Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970-Earmark 42043-3LP SET GREAT USD $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 EX 3 LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE WHO LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD USD $59.99 [0 bids]
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (2 CD set 2009) New and sealed USD $13.98 Buy It Now 4 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 - 2CD USD $16.98 Buy It Now 5 days
The Who : Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (2CDs) (2001) USD $5.27 Buy It Now 5 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - DVD USD $8.11 Buy It Now 5 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (2009) 2CD NEW/SEALED USD $9.75 Buy It Now 5 days
The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Mini LP SHM CD JAPAN HMCX-1015/6 USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2-CD - Beat 60s 70s USD $26.22 Buy It Now 8 days
Who Daltrey Moon - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - South Africa DBL CD USD $24.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (NEW 2CD+DVD) USD $23.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 ~ The Who (2 x CD) USD $4.65 [0 bids]
THE WHO Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Double CD SOUTH AFRICA USD $22.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2-CD - Beat 60s 70s USD $27.18 Buy It Now 9 days
THE WHO - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - CD album USD $7.76 Buy It Now 9 days
The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 CD USD $16.81 Buy It Now 10 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970: 2CD & 1DVD SET (2013) USD $17.09 Buy It Now 10 days
Who : Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2CDs) (2008) USD $5.85 Buy It Now 11 days
THE WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 [THE WHO] [CD - NEW CD BOXSET USD $13.29 Buy It Now 12 days
THE WHO LP x 3 Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 WHITE Vinyl SEALED USD $35.69 Buy It Now 13 days
Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 - 3 DISC SET - Who (2013, CD New) USD $13.64 Buy It Now 14 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW CD USD $23.72 Buy It Now 14 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 [CD New] USD $11.65 Buy It Now 14 days
The Who LIVE AT ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 Limited 180g New COLORED VINYL 3 LP USD $74.99 Buy It Now 16 days
The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 Colored Vinyl Record 3xLP USD $80.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Who, Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 Audio CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 The Who (CD Aug-2010, 2 Discs)NEW/SEALED USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW CD USD $23.72 Buy It Now 24 days
Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 CD USD $23.39 Buy It Now 24 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 - CD X 2 [+ DVD] (2013) USD $16.93 Buy It Now 25 days
The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970 (2009) - 24HR POST USD $10.73 Buy It Now 26 days
WHO - LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1970 NEW VINYL USD $42.28 Buy It Now 27 days
Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 by The Who *New Vinyl LP* USD $28.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE WHO**1970: LIVE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL**2CD USD $13.64 Buy It Now 27 days
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (Live Recording) (2CD 1996) USD $9.31 Buy It Now 28 days
The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970,Artist - The Who, in Good condit USD $5.27 Buy It Now 29 days
LP live at the isle of wight festival 1970 ~ USD $37.22
LP who's next ~ USD $23.45

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(42%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

THE WHO Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 reviews

Review by fuxi
2 stars When this album came out it was universally applauded, and since I remembered Pete Townhend praising this particular gig, somewhere in the 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B video ("We did the odd gig where we actually played well", or words to that extent) I thought: "I must get a copy forthwith! I'll finally get to hear TOMMY the way you were meant to hear it, performed live by the Who in their heyday!"

But when I actually bought my copy, it sounded dead W-R-O-N-G!!! I couldn't actually put a name to it but it had something to do with Keith Moon's drums. All through the gig he produced an awful clatter. Since Moon was probably the most exciting musician in the band at this time, and since I loved his performances on LIVE AT LEEDS and WHO'S NEXT, I thought this was plain unforgivable. No matter how energetic his band-mates were, down there on the Isle of Wight, classic Who without a proper Moon, in my view, was no performance at all.

Just the other day I finally discovered what had gone wrong. I watched the excerpts from that same concert in the brand-new 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B DVD, and I could clearly see that, for this particular concert, Mr. Moon was using TWO bass drums. Which simply ruined everything. I believe Moon reverted to his original manner of playing soon after, since there's no trace of such foolish and sacriligeous behaviour in any of the live performances throughout the (excellent) 30 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R&B (CD) box set.

So if you love the Who as I do, and treasure them for (among other things) Keith Moon's gorgeous drumming, stick to the recently expanded editions of LIVE AT LEEDS, where you can now hear most of TOMMY anyway, marvellously clear and properly played.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#259466) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Post a review of THE WHO "Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970"