TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

Tits N AssTits N Ass
Universal Import 2012
To the HiltTo the Hilt
Imports 2001
ALQUIN - WHEELCHAIR GROUPIE (CD1999)golden earring focus tasavallan presidentti US $6.37 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Golden Earring - Golden Earring Live (MCA2-8009) Gatefold Double Album US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 50m
GOLDEN EARRING SHOCKING BLUE EARTH & FIRE DUTCH SOUNDS / WITH OBI US $799.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
[LP] Golden Earring,Something Heavy Going Down (Metronome) {EX+} US $13.61 Buy It Now 4h 43m
THE SHOCKING BLUE GOLDEN EARRING EARTH & FIRE / ALL ABOUT DUTCH GROUPS / GRAMMOP US $79.99 Buy It Now 5h 7m
GOLDEN EARRING EIGHT MILES CD GOLD DISC RECORD FREE P&P US $145.16 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Golden Earring Radar Love DVD Hard Rock Music Album Region 2 Brand New US $11.28 Buy It Now 5h 57m
ROCK CLASSICS: STYX,1OCC,ALICE COOPER,PETER FRAMPTON,GOLDEN EARRING,POLICE++ US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
GOLDEN EARRING 2ND LIVE CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING BLOODY BUCCANEERS 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING CONTRABAND 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING CUT 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING EIGHT MILES HIGH CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING GRAB IT FOR A SECOND 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING JUST EAR-RINGS CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING KEEPER OF THE FLAME 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN (U.S. VERSION) 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN / SWITCH 6 PAGE INSERT CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING N.E.W.S. 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING NO PROMISES, NO DEBTS 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING ON THE DOUBLE 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING PRISONER OF THE NIGHT 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING SELF TITLED 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING SEVEN TEARS 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING SWITCH 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING THE HOLE 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING TO THE HILT 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING TOGETHER 8 PAGE BOOKLET CD JEWEL CASE US $10.79 Buy It Now 8h 29m
Golden Earring No Promises No Debts LP SEALED 1979 PD-1-5223 Polydor  US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 38m
THE GOLDEN EARRING Eight Miles High LP Polydor Canada RARE STEREO 184.356 VG/GD+ US $13.95 Buy It Now 8h 50m
GOLDEN EARRING - Hearing Earring - '73 UK press hdrk psych LP - Braille cover US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 55m
TED NUGENT, GRAND FUNK, GOLDEN EARRING + ~ YOU WILL BE ROCKED ~ CD 2001 RHINO US $2.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING EUROPEAN 1994 CD Single HOLD ME NOW NEW US $4.82 Buy It Now 9h 56m
Golden Earring - Bombay 7" UK 45 1976 US $6.44 Buy It Now 10h 10m
GOLDEN EARRING - Moontan LP Track Original Nude Withdrawn Cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 25m
The Continuing Story of Radar Love, Golden Earring, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 39m
CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE BY GOLDEN EARRING (CD) US $12.00 Buy It Now 10h 46m
1993 Golden Earring Promotional CD - I cant sleep without you US $99.00 Buy It Now 13h 52m
GOLDEN EARRING - SINGLES 1965-1967 NEW CD US $16.69 Buy It Now 14h
GOLDEN EARRING - Their Greatest Recordings! - 2-LPs - 1973 - UK IMPORT - ROCK US $15.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE CD USA IMPORT US $3.50 [1 bids]
Golden Earring, 45 rpm, When the Lady Smiles US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 5m
GOLDEN EARRING Why Do I The Hole 12" Promo Vinyl Record PR 935 1986 US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 10m
Golden Earring LP,"Cut",West German Import,1982 Red Bullet Productions, 6302 224 US $69.36 [0 bids]
Golden Earring The Continuing Story of Radar Love - CD Compact Disc US $4.94 Buy It Now 20h 22m
GOLDEN EARRING - "QUIET EYES" ( BARRY HAY COVER) N.MINT DUTCH PS 7" US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - THE NAKED TRUTH [GOLDEN EARRING] - NEW CD US $14.98 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED PROMO LABEL / WAYNE'S WORLD 2 GOLDEN EARRING AER US $199.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING....THE LONESOME D. J....TRACK-45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING CUT LP-PLAYED 1 TIME TO RECORD TO CASSETTE-SMOKE FREE STORED! US $21.00 [0 bids]
Queen Faith No More Vixen Gun Golden Earring Robert Plant UK Made Cassette US $6.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Radar Love 1973 Netherlands 7" Track 2094 116 US $5.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Grab it for a Second 1978 1st Sterling Press ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Moontan Analog EXC 1974 2nd Issue Press ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $19.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Switch 1975 Track 1st Analog VG++ Press ULTRASONIC CLEAN US $19.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Moontan 1973 original nude fold-out cover Rossil, Portugal LP US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING--7'-PROMO 45---(RADAR LOVE)---VG++ US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring: Radar Love / Just Like Vince Taylor 7" Single 1973 / 1986 US $6.44 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING -MOONTAN CASSETTE TAPE US $3.67 Buy It Now 1 day
~ GOLDEN EARRING - KEEPER OF THE FLAME ~ MUSIC CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING -- Live -- 2 lp set -- 1977 release US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - NEWS (reissue) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $33.21 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - 1970'S MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO W/LYRICS) (REF JA) US $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO W/TEXT) (REF JA) US $6.53 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - The Naked Truth (reissue) - 180 gram audiophile vinyl 2xLP US $38.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Moontan Vinyl LP 1974 US $3.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING**FROM HEAVEN FROM HELL (180 GM)**2 VINYL SET US $37.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits [Disky] by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-2000, Essential Collection... US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Hear the Light Vol. 1 CD US $4.10 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Contraband LIMITED 180G VINYL LP US $37.02 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING To The Hilt LIMITED ED 180G VINYL LP US $37.89 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD) HARD ROCK READ NOTE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Superhits of the Superstars vinyl 2x LP K-Tel Golden Earring LOBO Elton John US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Absolute Best ROAD ROCK Various Artists 2005 CD 70s Golden Earring Rare Earth US $14.67 Buy It Now 1 day
HOLE CD EUROPEAN RED BULLET by Golden Earring CD RARE US $37.09 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Cut / Rare Korea Only 7 Track LP / US Seller US $3.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Cut (Cassette, 1982, PolyGram Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]
T*** 'N Ass * by Golden Earring *New CD* US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring LP Grab It For A Second SEALED US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING SWITCH RECORD VINYL US $1.99 [0 bids]
LOT OF 2 SEALED 8 TRACK TAPE - MOTT THE HOOPLE + GOLDEN EARRING - SEALED CANADA US $9.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING: News rock vinyl US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Twilight Zone / King Dark 45 VG+ 21 Records T1-103 1982 US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: Cut (Rock & Pop 21 T1-1-9004 Vinyl LP) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - The Best of - 1973 Import Vinyl 12'' Lp./ VG/ Prog. Hard Rock US $7.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - TITS N ASS NEW CD US $28.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring "Grab it for a Second" LP Still Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring "To the Hilt" Original LP Near Mint US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Radar Love GOLDEN EARRING MONO & STEREO Short & Long Versions DJ PROMO MCA 40202 US $7.67 [0 bids]
Golden Earring "Cut" Original LP Near Mint US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Twitch Very Nice About 100 Fair Priced LP's Available US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
1977 - GOLDEN EARRING - Live - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Continuing Story Of Radar Love (Best of) by Golden Earring : Format: Audio CD US $9.74 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING - LIVE [REMASTER] [GOLDEN EARRING] - NEW CD US $11.37 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING - TOGETHER [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $13.77 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING On The Double 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $40.25 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING [Vinyl LP] MOONTAN, gatefold cover, INSERT, 2310 339, N.Z. made US $21.91 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING no promises no debts PROMO LP NM original 1979 polydor PD-1-6223 US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(44%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"