TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

To the HiltTo the Hilt
Imports 2001
Naked IINaked II
Universal 2006
Golden Earring/The Story Of.German Polydor Double LP Set. US $16.97 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Golden Earring - Eight Miles High [CD New] US $13.78 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Golden Earring, Live, LP, NM/EX Condition 1977 US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Golden Earring - Cut [Vinyl New] US $30.07 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Golden Earring - Contraband [Vinyl New] US $32.00 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Golden Earring, 45 rpm, When the Lady Smiles US $0.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - 2nd Live [CD New] US $15.61 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love [CD New] US $16.83 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Please Go/Golden Earring/Earrings/new cd/early tracks US $12.50 Buy It Now 4h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING The Hole LP Record PROMO 1986 RARE US $17.50 Buy It Now 4h 30m
GOLDEN EARRING moontan CASSETTE TAPE - CLASSIC ROCK / 70's ROCK US $11.87 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Rinus' Garage ?- The Wall Of Dolls 7'' - TRIGGERFINGER - GOLDEN EARRING US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 49m
GOLDEN EARRING - ON THE DOUBLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $34.09 Buy It Now 4h 58m
GOLDEN EARRING rare THE HOLE 1986 1st issue CD 21 / ATCO Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 43m
N.E.W.S., Golden Earring, New Import, Original recording reiss US $18.13 Buy It Now 5h 46m
Golden Earring - To The Hilt 1976 Promo LP NM US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
GOLDEN EARRING "RADAR LOVE" MCA Records 45Rpm Free S/H USA US $19.49 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Lot 2 GOLDEN EARRING Records! Switch & Greatest Hits! US $14.00 Buy It Now 6h 27m
ROCK VINYL: GOLDEN EARRING GRAB IT FOR A SECOND GERMAN PRESSING NM FREE S US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
GOLDEN EARRING - BOMBAY 7" VINYL US $11.02 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - BUDDY JOE 7" VINYL US $11.02 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - CANDY'S GOING BAD 7" VINYL US $11.02 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - RADAR LOVE / JUST LIKE VINCE TAYLOR 7" OLD GOLD VINYL US $16.96 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - SLEEP WALKIN' 7" VINYL US $11.02 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - WHEN THE LADY SMILES 7" VINYL PS US $11.02 Buy It Now 7h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE - RADAR LOVE 7" VINYL US $9.32 Buy It Now 7h 20m
Golden Earring - Cut (Cassette, 1982, PolyGram Records) US $4.50 [0 bids]
Golden Earring Cut T1-1-9004 US $9.97 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Golden Earring Twilight Zone King Dark 45 1982 21 Records T1 103 US $7.00 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Golden Earring Twilight Zone/King Dark 45 7" new wave rock 1982 oop US $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 25m
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $13.85 Buy It Now 10h 29m
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story of Radar Love (CD, Nov-1989, MCA) US $5.95 Buy It Now 10h 34m
MN~LP~GOLDEN EARRING~CUT~SHRINK COVER US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Golden Earring ?- The Hole LP Vinyl 905141 US $5.99 Buy It Now 12h 19m
Golden Earring Cut (1982, Polydor) GERMANY IMPORT!! Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $9.97 Buy It Now 12h 28m
Golden Earring - 3 Originals (CD 1999 Universal Distribution NEW, UNSEALED..OOP US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h
Hard Rocking Hits Volume 2 Rhino CD Classic 70s Rock GOLDEN EARRING UFO Rare US $29.59 Buy It Now 13h 45m
Golden Earring ?- To The Hilt LP Vinyl MCA-2183 US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 26m
Golden Earring Clear Night Moonlight Holland 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 17h 7m
GOLDEN EARRING Cut 180G Vinyl LP Music On Vinyl NEW & SEALED US $35.56 Buy It Now 17h 49m
Golden Earring / Golden Earring 180gm Vinyl LP MOV Brand New US $34.17 Buy It Now 18h 50m
Golden Earring / Moontan 180gm Vinyl LP MOV Brand New US $34.17 Buy It Now 18h 50m
GOLDEN EARRING CONTRABAND 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $35.63 Buy It Now 21h 20m
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love CD RED BULLET US $19.11 Buy It Now 21h 26m
Golden Earring - Just Earring - RETRO852 US $14.45 Buy It Now 22h 11m
Golden Earring - Miracle Mirror - RETRO854 US $14.46 Buy It Now 22h 11m
GOLDEN EARRING MIRACLE MIRROR 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $40.72 Buy It Now 22h 37m
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $37.33 Buy It Now 23h 36m
GOLDEN EARRING N.E.W.S. 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $35.63 Buy It Now 23h 38m
GOLDEN EARRING TO THE HILT 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $37.33 Buy It Now 23h 40m
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $42.42 Buy It Now 23h 42m
GOLDEN EARRING 2ND LIVE 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $42.42 Buy It Now 23h 58m
Golden Earring Naked Truth 1992 Deluxe 180 Gm 2 LP Vinyl Hard Rock New US $42.42 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING PRISONER OF THE NIGHT 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $35.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring 45 RPM VINYL"Twilight Zone"&"King Dark"1982 Polygram Records US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Eight Miles High 1969 1 LP Deluxe 180 Gm Vinyl Rock New US $35.63 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - BUDDY JOE / AVALANCHE OF LOVE , PORTUGAL 7" GLAM PSYCH N/MINT US $212.18 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN - LP (MCA 37172) EX US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTRABAND [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Moontan LP NM- MCA-396 1973 w/insert US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Live, 2 LP Set, 12 Minute version of Radar Love, EX Vinyl US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Greatest Hits CD SEALED Disky 2000 Import Radar Love US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring "Radar Love/Just Like Vince Taylor" MCA US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Sleep Walkin'/Babylon 7" 45RPM ROCK VINYL MCA RECORDS US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Moontan LP PROMO W/ Lyric Sheet Nude Cover US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING-TWILIGHT ZONE B/W-KING DARK-VG+ US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - GOLDEN EARRING [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $16.10 Buy It Now 1 day
CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN LP ORIGINAL BANNED NUDE COVER NEAR MINT US $165.65 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING/GOLDE - WINTER HARVEST * [5013929598539] - NEW CD US $12.04 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - SEVEN TEARS [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $22.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring 45 Ce Soir/ Lucky Numbers ~ MCA VG+ to VG++ (rock/folk) US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Seven Tears Ogv LP Vinyl Record US $37.77 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Why Do I The Hole 12" Promo Vinyl Record PR 935 1986 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring... US $2.09 Buy It Now 1 day
No Promises...No Debts by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-2001, Red Bullet)/new cd US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Moontan RARE Banned Cover with Insert VG++ 1973 MCA Radar Love US $19.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING:THE HOLE...1986 LP 21 RECORDS US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING:N.E.W.S....1984 LP 21 RECORDS - ROCK US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANKIE & JOHNNY RARE SOUNDTRACK CASSETTE TAPE! AL PACINO GOLDEN EARRING ANGEL US $9.41 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING-HOLY HOLY LIFE-JAPAN ISSUE PROMO WHITE LABEL 7" iii US $217.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING NAKED II ULTRA RARE CD! US $17.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Cut Import-EU Vinyl Record LP US $34.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Eight Miles High Hol CD US $25.40 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIOPHILE / PROMO WHITE LABEL / GOLDEN EARRING CUT / DIGITAL MASTERING US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mud, Wizzard, Faces, Golden Earring, Alice Cooper - Dymanite - TE298 (LP) US $1.68 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - MOONTAN - NEW CD US $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
70s Rock GOLDEN EARRING buddy joe 1972 UK 7" Vinyl 45 MINT US $6.77 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING 8 Miles High 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $35.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Mad Love Vinyl LP US $6.00 [0 bids]
Golden Earring 45 Ce Soir PROMO NM US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Barry Hay, George Kooymans?- Golden Earring's, their solo efforts in one double US $36.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring Mad Love LP 1977 MCA 2254 US $27.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD US $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING Moontan VG+ cover VG+ Track/MCA Recs US $46.24 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Together [CD New] US $12.58 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING Eight Miles High WHITE LABEL PROMO LP US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING original 12 inch single N.E.W.S. US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING - MILLBROOK U.S.A (067 599-2) RARE CD US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"