TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

CutCut
Red Bullet 2001
Miracle MirrorMiracle Mirror
RPM-RETRO 2009
Superhits of the Superstars vinyl 2x LP K-Tel Golden Earring LOBO Elton John US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Absolute Best ROAD ROCK Various Artists 2005 CD 70s Golden Earring Rare Earth US $14.67 Buy It Now 1h 42m
The Continuing Story of Radar Love Golden Earring Audio CD US $18.38 Buy It Now 1h 43m
THE GOLDEN EARRING Eight Miles High LP Polydor Canada RARE STEREO 184.356 VG/GD+ US $12.55 Buy It Now 1h 53m
GOLDEN EARRING - TITS N ASS NEW CD US $30.63 Buy It Now 2h 25m
T*** 'N Ass * by Golden Earring (CD, Mar-2013, Universal Music) US $10.01 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Golden Earring ?Moontan 1974 MCA 396 VG+/G+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - News (1994) - Used - Compact Disc US $13.94 Buy It Now 5h 16m
GOLDEN EARRING: News rock vinyl US $11.00 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Golden Earring Twilight Zone / King Dark 45 VG+ 21 Records T1-103 1982 US $7.95 Buy It Now 5h 39m
GOLDEN EARRING: Cut (Rock & Pop 21 T1-1-9004 Vinyl LP) US $6.00 Buy It Now 5h 40m
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Golden Earring ~ Records ~ 4 Lot Lps ~ 12" ~ Includes Import US $30.00 [0 bids]
1977 - GOLDEN EARRING - Live - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.90 Buy It Now 13h 3m
BLACK SABBATH, KISS, THIN LIZZY, DIO, RUSH, GOLDEN EARRING TURKISH PRESSING US $50.00 Buy It Now 13h 3m
GOLDEN EARRING - TOGETHER [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $16.10 Buy It Now 14h 26m
SOUNDS: GOOD FOR NOTHING rainbow/crosby nash/the jam/golden earring LP PS EX+/EX US $16.17 Buy It Now 14h 44m
GOLDEN EARRING-RADAR LOVE//JUST LIKE VINCE TAYLOR-CDN TRACK LABEL US $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
GOLDEN EARRING - MOONTAN-'90 CDN ISSUE US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
GOLDEN EARRING CUT LP-PLAYED 1 TIME TO RECORD TO CASSETTE-SMOKE FREE STORED! US $21.00 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - To The Hilt Asian LP 15MP-57 w/OBI US $200.00 Buy It Now 15h 30m
GOLDEN EARRING On The Double 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $41.34 Buy It Now 15h 36m
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Live Asian 2LP KM-2160 US $60.00 Buy It Now 16h 52m
Golden Earring - Grab it for a Second - LP Original Issue US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 57m
LP - HOLLAND PRESS- GOLDEN EARRING (TO THE HILT) -1976- POLYDOR 2310 436 + INNER US $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 19m
LP - HOLLAND PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (GRAB IT FOR A SECOND) - 1978 - POLYDOR US $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 19m
Golden Earring 21 Records Hard Rock Prog LP 1984 in Shrink Hype Sticker US $12.00 Buy It Now 18h 28m
GOLDEN EARRING To The Hilt 8 track tape 1976 MCA Original US $8.88 Buy It Now 18h 39m
ROCK / Golden Earring - Golden Earring (CD Polydor 1991) FREE SHIPPING US $18.00 Buy It Now 18h 58m
2 LP lot / Golden Earring - "Moontan" w/ Original cover Art & "To The Hilt" US $22.79 [0 bids]
LP - HOLLAND PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (SWITCH) - 1975 - POLYDOR 2344 046 + POSTER US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 15m
LP - GERMANY PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (MOONTAN) -1973- POLYDOR 2310 288 - GATEFOLD US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING TOGETHER POLYDOR RECORDS GERMAN IMPORT LP VINYL XLNT CONDITION US $40.00 Buy It Now 19h 20m
Golden Earring Live (Double Ploydor LP) US $24.84 Buy It Now 19h 28m
Golden Earring - To The Hilt LP 1976 MCA insert George Kooymans US $2.99 Buy It Now 19h 33m
THE GOLDEN EARRING 'EIGHT MILES HIGH' A 1969 UK ORIGINAL MAJOR MINOR VINYL LP US $94.45 [5 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING "The Continuing Story of Radar Love" 1989 MCA CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 20h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING"When the Lady Smiles"PROMO 12"Long/Short US $3.99 Buy It Now 20h 35m
Golden Earring-Moontan-Track/MCA 396-ORIGINAL WITHDRAWN COVER US $29.99 Buy It Now 20h 46m
GOLDEN EARRING Mad Love 1977 Record MCA I Need Love Bombay Time's Up Sueleen US $8.99 Buy It Now 20h 46m
KAYAK "Eyewitness" OOP! Remaster Top Dutch prog psych Focus Golden Earring US $8.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Eight Miles High - Made in Germany (GEMA) US $25.00 Buy It Now 21h 3m
Golden Earring - Tits & Ass [CD New] US $12.96 Buy It Now 22h 8m
GOLDEN EARRING LP IMPORT UK Hearing Earring - Trak 2406-109 (1973) US $24.75 Buy It Now 22h 40m
GOLDEN EARRING 2 LP IMPORT Live - UK Press Polydor 2625-034 (1977) US $24.75 Buy It Now 22h 42m
GOLDEN EARRING 45 RPM UK IMPORT Instant Poetry / From Heaven From Hell (1974) US $12.75 Buy It Now 22h 48m
GOLDEN EARRING SWITCH ORIGINAL TRACK RECORDS 1975 VG US $2.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Something Heavy Going Down LP - 21 - US $8.47 Buy It Now 23h
GOLDEN EARRING - The Best of - 1973 Import Vinyl LP Prog. Hard Rock US $11.69 Buy It Now 23h 10m
GOLDEN EARRING- TWILIGHT ZONE/ KING DARK 7" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 43m
mega rare , 1974, lynyrd skynyrd / golden earring programme US $26.50 [1 bids]
Golden Earring To The Hilt (Polydor LP) US $29.81 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, Just Like Vince Taylor-Radar Love, 45, MCA 40202 1973 VG, VG US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Switch (With Insert US Track LP) US $24.84 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Golden Earring Live MCA 1977 2lp NEAR MINT US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl Record Golden Earring Moontan1974 Radar Love MCA Records Good C US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring For Collectors (Holland) LP SEALED US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
? Golden Earring - Grab It for a Second (MCA 3057) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? Golden Earring - NorthEastWestSouth (21 Records) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? Golden Earring - Long Blond Animal (Polydor 1-6303) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Moontan (cassette) US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - GRAB IT FOR A SECOND (IMPORT) NEW CD US $23.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Lp-GOLDEN EARRING-Cut-1982 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lp-GOLDEN EARRING-Mad Love-1977 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Vinyl Record Lot All Vinyl Nm! Cut, Grab It For A Second US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring~Cut LP~1982~Polygram~21 Records~"Twilight Zone"~Near Mint! US $6.99 [1 bids]
Golden Earring~Mad Love LP1977~MCA~Mint! US $6.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING~North East West South N.E.W.S. LP~1984~Polydor~NM!! US $4.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING~Something Heavy Going Down LP~1984~Near Mint! US $1.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING~The Hole LP~1986~Mint! US $2.99 [0 bids]
*PROMO* Golden Earring - Weekend Love (stereo-stereo), Polydor 45 rpm single US $3.75 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING CE SOIR LUCKY NUMBERS NONPROMO USA NM UNPLAYED 45RPM VEI 64 ACL US $58.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA) US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Mad Love 8 Track Tape TESTED US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring S/T Album 1970 LP Dwarf Label Early Press US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE 2 DISC LP RADAR LOVE US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Tits 'N Ass - 2012 - CD - LIKE NEW US $9.99 [0 bids]
1976 CLASSIC ROCK Golden Earring To The Hilt Vintage Vinyl LP US $1.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring, Moontan, Track MCA 396, 1st Press Nude Cover, 1973, VG+ Vinyl LP US $7.99 [0 bids]
Anouk - Together Alone 1997 CD / Golden Earring US $1.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING From Heaven From Hell Dutch 2 x 10" vinyl numbered slv UNPLAYED US $43.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Tits & Ass CD US $25.30 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING N. E. W. S. News 180G Vinyl LP SEALED US $34.72 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Prisoner Of The Night 180G Vinyl LP NEW US $33.12 Buy It Now 1 day
"7"-Golden Earring-Things go better w.Coke 60's beat ! US $49.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING NEAR MINT Radar Love STORE COPY 45 ORIGINAL SLEEVE US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Grab It For A Second [CD New] US $18.81 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING no promises no debts PROMO LP NM original 1979 polydor PD-1-6223 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - EIGHT MILES HIGH [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $21.65 Buy It Now 1 day
CD-Golden Earring-The Hole 80's dutch hard rock US $12.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING candy's going bad 7" b/w she flies on strange wings(2094126) uk t US $8.27 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING / GRAB IT FOR A SECOND / 1978 LP EX US $8.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Same ( polydor 1971 Gatefold Original ) US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING LP Moontan 1973 Mca radar love US $5.00 [1 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING hearing earring LP 8 track braille sleeve (2406109) uk track 1973 US $23.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING to the hilt LP 7 track gatefold sleeve with inner light shelf wea US $23.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring / The Switch / MCA-40412 Mono Stereo 1975 US $9.50 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: MOONTAN [RADAR LOVE,VANILLA QUEEN,ARE YOU RECEIVING ME++] US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Cut 12" Record **UNTESTED** US $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"