TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

Vinyl$25.11
Grab It for a SecondGrab It for a Second
Golden Earring,Moontan,1974 Track Press.VG Cond. US $4.99 [0 bids]
41m
GOLDEN EARRING: Moontan LP (Euro, 180 gram reissue, gatefold cover) Rock US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Lot 2LP GOLDEN EARRING - Eight Miles High, Cut(edit 7 track) COREA US $14.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING-CUT-JAPAN ISSUE +OBI US $67.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE 2 LP HOLLAND 1977 POLYDOR IN GATEFOLD SLEEVE US $24.31 Buy It Now 3h 47m
"THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE" GOLDEN EARRING CASSETTE VG+ US $3.49 Buy It Now 7h 15m
GOLDEN EARRING * 45 * Quiet Eyes * 1986 * DJ PROMO * MINT UNPLAYED USA w/ PS US $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 30m
Golden Earring 21 Records 45 Record #112 NM When The Lady Smiles / Orwell's US $7.00 Buy It Now 10h 8m
VINYL / Golden Earring - Bloody Buccaneers 1991 / Columbia COL 468093 1 HOL US $30.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - CD Platinum Disc - GOLDEN EARRING US $141.90 Buy It Now 12h 6m
GOLDEN EARRING - Orwell's Year/When The Lady Smiles 7" 45RPM ROCK VINYL 21 US $6.66 Buy It Now 12h 15m
RECORD: GOLDEN EARRING CUT 12" 33-1982 RR -VG+/VG+ LP VINYL US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 22m
golden earring radar love single excellent made in germany US $1.61 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING RADAR LOVE / JUST LIKE VINCE TAYLOR 7 INCH SINGLE US $0.79 [0 bids]
UK MAJOR MINOR-GOLDEN EARRING-ANOTHER 45 MILES-EX US $9.71 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING -buddy joe 45 rpm 7" w/PS TURKISH PRESSING 1972 DUTCH PSYCH US $99.99 Buy It Now 14h 46m
Golden Earring 2nd Live 1981 Double Album Polydor 235223 US $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Golden Earring Twighlight Zone/King Dark 7" vinyl 21 Records US $4.50 Buy It Now 15h 45m
GOLDEN EARRING Rock Legends RARE Lp AUSTRALIA ONLY Vinyl DUTCH Rock 60s Psych US $69.99 Buy It Now 16h 16m
VAN HALEN GOLDEN EARRING RARE DUTCH 1980 MUSIC MAGAZINE BOB MARLEY BLONDIE US $14.58 Buy It Now 16h 28m
Golden Earring 2nd Live double LP Holland Import Polydor Gatefold US $25.46 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Golden Earring Eight Miles High LP Original US Atlantic SD 8244 Psych US $25.46 Buy It Now 16h 45m
GOLDEN EARRING Pouring My Heart EUROPEAN CD single 2 LIVE tracks US $11.05 Buy It Now 17h 46m
LP-Golden Earring-Hearing Earring '72 dutch hard rock psych beat US $24.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring GOLDEN GREATS NEW SS UNIQUE PS Mexican VINYL LP Latin America US $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Leather & Lace The Second Chapter SOFT ROCK/METAL Queen Vixen Golden Earring CD US $8.09 Buy It Now 18h 15m
To the Hilt by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-2001, Red Bullet) US $21.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING: WEEKEND LOVE rare POLYDOR rock PROMO 45 NM- US $10.00 Buy It Now 22h 27m
Golden Earring - 3 Originals (CD 1999 Universal Distribution NEW, UNSEALED..OOP US $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 37m
GOLDEN EARRING TO THE HILT MCA 1976 US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 2m
Golden Earring "The Hole" 1986 LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 23h 4m
GOLDEN EARRING "CUT" LP VINYL US $0.50 [0 bids]
dutch progressive rock 1976 LP-golden earring-to the hilt-polydor france US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring "Instant Poetry" Very Rare Oz 7" US $27.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring "Ce Soir" Very Rare Oz 7" US $18.06 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Moontan 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.98 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING ce soir/lucky number 1975 YUGOSLAVIAN 7'' SINGLE US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Mad Love LP 1977 MCA 2254 US $27.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - Hearing Earring (1973 UK Track Record ~ RARE BRAILLE COVER US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - N.E.W.S. [CD New] US $26.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 - Golden Earring - Radar Love - 1974 US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING * THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT & CHARGIN' UP MY BATTERIES * 45 RPM US $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING MOONTAN 180g Import NEW US $30.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Casey & his group George Kooymans: Comin' Home. Golden Earring Polydor 2441 032 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring, 45 rpm, When the Lady Smiles US $0.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring, The Continuing Story of Radar Love Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - To The Hilt (reissue) - 180 gram vinyl gatefold LP US $32.60 Buy It Now 1 day
CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA) US $8.29 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING "RADAR LOVE" / "JUST LIKE VINCE TAYLOR" 7" 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, THE HOLE - LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Switch 8 Track Tape TESTED US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Hearing Earring - '73 UK press hdrk psych LP - Braille cover US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING**HITS**CD US $9.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - moontan lp prog first press, track records US $64.87 [0 bids]
Golden Earring MOONTAN 180g HQ AUDIOPHILE New Sealed MUSIC ON Vinyl LP US $33.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: Moontan LP (original 'nude' cover) rare Rock & Pop US $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: For Collectors LP (Netherlands, laminated cover sl cw, 9" taped US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: Hearing Earring LP (UK, original 'braille' obc name woc, few li US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: Golden Earrings' Greatest Hits LP (Netherlands, '82 reissue, di US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - SOMETHING HEAVY GOING DOWN [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $20.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring m- holland LP No Promises No Debts US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, Cut, 1982, 21 Records - PolyGram, LP, T1-1-9004, Original Press US $9.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring m- white label LP No Promises No Debts US $9.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring 7" Single "Back Home" Dwarf Records Rare Promo Rare Sleeve US $19.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - SINGLES 1965-1967 - NEW CD US $9.47 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - 2 LP LOT - CUT #827 585-1Y-1 + MOONTAN #MCA-37172 look US $5.00 [0 bids]
Barry Hay Only Parrots, Frogs & Angels SEALED Netherlands CD Golden Earring Nits US $43.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring Cut T1-1-9004 US $9.97 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING no promises... 1979 cd Polydor US $12.40 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING the hole 1986 cd Red Bullet US $12.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring - Naked III (SACD) US $21.07 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - MOONTAN - NEW CD US $4.75 Buy It Now 2 days
[LP] Golden Earring,Something Heavy Going Down (Metronome) {NM} US $12.24 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Classics 1 (16 tracks) : Deep Purple, Golden Earring, Jethro Tull, Knack, D US $11.87 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $0.98 [0 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + BACKING TRACKS + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring "Grab it for a Second" LP Still Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring "To the Hilt" Original LP Near Mint US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring "Cut" Original LP Near Mint US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Barry Hay, George Kooymans?- Golden Earring's, their solo efforts in one double US $36.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring: Radar Love / Just Like Vince Taylor 7" Single 1973 / 1986 US $8.09 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - When The Lady Smiles 7" Jukebox Ready US $7.28 Buy It Now 2 days
golden earring lp cut w/inner 6302 224 vg+/vg+ GERMAN IMPORT US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Golden Earring 'Switch' classic euro-rock IMPORT US $0.99 [1 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING EUROPEAN 1994 CD Single HOLD ME NOW NEW US $4.85 Buy It Now 2 days
BOJOURA Everybody's day 45 Golden Earring Dutch Beat US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
70s/80s import picture sleeves Golden Earring lot of 3 US $3.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"