TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

CutCut
Red Bullet 2001
Golden EarringGolden Earring
MSI:RED BULLET 2001
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $5.58 Buy It Now 2h 2m
GOLDEN EARRING DONG DONG DI KI DI GI GREAT DUTCH BEAT DUTCH PICTURE SL. POLYDOR US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 54m
GOLDEN EARRING ? RARE 1986 The Hole ? ? "Sealed" ATCO USA 21 Records US $399.00 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Wayne's World 2: BAD COMPANY,GOLDEN EARRING,ROBERT PLANT,AEROSMITH,EDGAR WINTER+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 59m
GOLDEN EARRING -1969 - "Back Home" -Rare 45 rpm PIC Sleeve- Holland Import US $9.47 [0 bids]
NOS GOLDEN EARRING.........WHEN THE LADY SMILES US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 9m
GOLDEN EARRING "Buddy joe" RARE 7" ORIGINAL ITALY - near PERFECT! US $17.99 [0 bids]
RECORD: GOLDEN EARRING CUT 12" 33-1982 RR -VG+/VG+ LP VINYL US $10.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING-TO THE HILT + N.E.W.S.-LPs US $0.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring, 45 rpm, When the Lady Smiles US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - NO PROMISES NO DEBTS (IMPORT) NEW CD US $30.52 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Golden Earring - No Promises No Debts [CD New] US $25.41 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Golden Earring - Twilight Zone b side King Dark 45 rpm record US $0.01 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Tons Of Time Vinyl 7" Single German Copy US $5.11 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING RADAR LOVE JUST LIKE VINCE TAYLOR OG9582-A 7" OLD GOLD VINYL US $18.88 Buy It Now 9h 46m
GOLDEN EARRING, To The Hilt LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 10h 13m
GOLDEN EARRING/when the lady smiles/45 & picture sleeve US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Golden Earring That Day Holland Import 45 With Picture Sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 53m
LOT OF 2 GOLDEN EARRING *RARE* LP RECORD ALBUMS MOONTAN 1974, CUT 1982 US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 2m
Golden Earring-Radar Love (VG+) US $8.00 Buy It Now 12h 41m
GOLDEN EARRING - HOLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $32.43 Buy It Now 12h 49m
? Golden Earring - Rock Sensation (Karussell) (German) US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 12m
GOLDEN EARRING LP USA TO THE HILT 70S ROCK US $10.00 Buy It Now 15h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING - GREATEST HITS!!! NR!!! US $0.97 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING TWILIGHT ZONE RARE ORIGINAL OZ RELEASE 7" 45 rpm SINGLE US $4.64 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Golden Earring-The Golden Earrings U.S. Capitol ST-11315 EX+/M- Dutch Classic! US $14.54 Buy It Now 18h
GOLDEN EARRING EARRINGS 1st LP SEALED CAPITOL US $20.00 Buy It Now 18h 10m
GOLDEN EARRING DEBUT (2nd release) CAPITOLorange label US $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 10m
GOLDEN EARRING - Cut / Rare Korea Only 7 Track LP / US Seller US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (Cassette) US $4.25 Buy It Now 18h 37m
Moontan by Golden Earring (CD, Oct-1990, MCA (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 19h
GOLDEN EARRING, SOMETHING HEAVY GOING DOWN, LP 1984 HOLLAND 1ST PRESS VG/EX US $10.24 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, THE FABULOUS GOLDEN EARRING, LP 1976 HOLLAND EX/EX US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, SWITCH, LP 1975 ORIGINAL US NM/NM INNER/SL + LYRIC SHEET US $22.21 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, CUT, LP 1982 ORIGINAL HOLLAND 1ST PRESS VG+/EX INNER/SL US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, N.E.W.S. LP 1984 ORIGINAL HOLLAND 1ST PRESS VG/EX INNER/SL US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
1975 - GOLDEN EARRING - Switch - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.37 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - N.E.W.S. [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Radar Love - 1973 Austrian issue Track Record label 7" single US $85.49 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING -Best KOREA LP Green Cvr US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring-Twilight Zone 7" Dutch P/S 1982 US $8.53 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING The Switch KILL ME (Ce Soir) BARRY HAY Thailand THAI 12" EP LP PS US $24.99 [0 bids]
Moontan - Golden Earring lp US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Golden Earring MINT 180G VINYL LP US $49.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Moontan MINT 180G VINYL LP US $49.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring -Eight Miles High MINT 180G VINYL LP US $49.85 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GOLDEN EARRING - EIGHT MILES HIGH - GERMANY (4pics) US $38.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, WHEN LADY SMILES - PROMO 12" SINGLE LP* US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN Earring [Switch] 75 EX/EX/VG+ US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring & Last Action Hero,Var.Art. US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring-Cut US $5.45 Buy It Now 1 day
PSYCH ROCK LP-THE GOLDEN EARRING " CAPITOL Rare (FREE PUNCHED COVER) US $24.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Golden Earring Live (MCA2-8009) Gatefold Double Album US $4.50 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Hearing Earring/Track LP UK Import 12" US $19.36 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Golden Earring NM- 'Just A Little Bit Of Place In My Heart' Holland US $29.70 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Golden Earring 'My Killer My Shadow' NM- EX++ 1988 Holland Pressing US $31.30 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING 2CD ------ ( 1 DAY SALE ) ------ US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - Continuing Story Of Rader Love USA CD US $17.49 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Golden Earring NM- EX++ 'Temporary Madness' Holland Pressing 1991 US $21.70 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Golden Earring 'They Dance' EX+ 'Love In Motion' 1986 Holland Pressing US $23.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Moontan RARE Banned Cover with Insert VG++ 1973 MCA Radar Love US $19.99 [0 bids]
7" Vinyl George Kooymans (Golden Earring) The Beat Goes On Holland Pressing 1987 US $17.32 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Golden Earring NM- 'Going To The Run' 'Time Warp' Holland Pressing 1991 US $29.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Hole CD US $26.67 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE CD 1989 Brand New Sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - 2ND LIVE [REMASTER] - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Mad Love Vinyl LP US $6.00 [0 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING something heavy going down 12" 3 track 12 version b/w 7" version US $16.25 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING LP..MOONTAN..1974..NM SND US $10.00 [0 bids]
Barry Hay, George Kooymans?- Golden Earring's, their solo efforts in one double US $36.99 [0 bids]
Mega Beat Box 10 Cd's, 200 Original Hits Golden Earring,Blondie,Grand Funk. US $12.95 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING**NEWS: NORTHEASTWESTSOUTH (BONUS TRACK/DUTCH VINYL MASTERS)**LP US $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING**CONTRABAND (DUTCH VINYL MASTERS/180 GRAM)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING(S) - Rum and Coca Cola '66 DUTCH Coca Cola PROMO PS 45 US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Golden Earring Seven Tears CD (UK Import) NEW US $12.59 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING, Cut, 1982, 21 Records - PolyGram, LP, T1-1-9004, Original Press US $9.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Eight Miles High LIMITED 180G VINYL LP US $39.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring Golden Earring Limited 180gram Audiophile LP US $40.17 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING The Naked Truth 180G VINYL LP US $47.87 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING 2nd Live LIMITED 180G VINYL LP US $45.75 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING To The Hilt LIMITED ED 180G VINYL LP US $40.17 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING Contraband LIMITED 180G VINYL LP US $39.25 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING 45 When The Lady Smiles/Orwell's Year w/pic sleeve - NM/unplayed US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
1977 GOLDEN EARRING LIVE DOUBLE ALBUM SET Hard Rock ~ RADAR LOVE US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING~VERY RARE SEALED LP~MOONTAN~1974 USA 1ST PRESS~ORIGINAL COVER~OOP US $199.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring Switch vinyl LP 1985 Track/MCA Records EX US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Nevergreens Stars & Stips Holland LP Supersister Robert Jan Golden Earring Prog US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING -News Korea Lp US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING -Cut KOREA LP Green CVR US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring vinyl LP album record N.E.W.S. USA T1-1-9008 21 RECORDS 1984 US $21.72 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING - Radar Love [Live] - 1977 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single US $15.37 Buy It Now 2 days
1976 - GOLDEN EARRING - To The Hilt - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.37 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING - PRISONER OF THE NIGHT [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $13.36 Buy It Now 2 days
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE ULTRA RARE SEALED CASSETTE TAPE! US $55.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring - Hold Me Now - Scarce 1994 UK 3trk CD US $8.53 Buy It Now 3 days
GOLDEN EARRING - Prisoner Of The Night - LP NEW 180g US $37.61 Buy It Now 3 days
Golden Earring - Collected [CD New] US $25.89 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"