TOGETHER

George Kooymans Guitar, Vocals
Cesar Zuiderwijk Drums

LP Polydor # 2310210
CD Polydor # 8414432

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Together Music

Universal Import 2012
Winter HarvestWinter Harvest
RPM-RETRO 2009
GOLDEN EARRING UK 1977 LIVE 7" Single RADAR LOVE US $6.81 Buy It Now 50m 6s
1993 Golden Earring Promotional CD - I cant sleep without you US $99.00 Buy It Now 2h 36m
GOLDEN EARRING--7'-PROMO 45---(RADAR LOVE)---VG++ US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
GOLDEN EARRING~VERY RARE SEALED LP~MOONTAN~1974 USA 1ST PRESS~ORIGINAL COVER~OOP US $199.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Golden Earring Switch LP MCA 2139 with inner lyric poster 1975 US $7.49 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Golden Earring "To The Hilt" SEALED Vintage Vinyl LP MCA-2183 Original US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 28m
Golden Earring S/T Album 1970 LP Dwarf Label Early Press US $50.00 Buy It Now 7h 13m
GOLDEN EARRING zona del crepusculo SPANISH PROMO WHITE LABEL PERU F-MER 6000884 US $14.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - Cut / Rare Korea Only 7 Track LP / US Seller US $3.99 [0 bids]
Rock Promo 45 GOLDEN EARRING The Switch on MCA US $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 53m
NM LP~GOLDEN EARRING~Hearing Earring~[Original 1975~TRACK RECORDS UK Import]~ US $17.90 Buy It Now 11h 5m
BLACK SABBATH, KISS, THIN LIZZY, DIO, RUSH, GOLDEN EARRING TURKISH PRESSING US $50.00 Buy It Now 11h 54m
JUKEBOX CLASSIC GOLDEN EARRING " RADAR LOVE " USA MCA EX COND. US $4.93 Buy It Now 14h 23m
GOLDEN EARRING - FROM HEAVEN FROM HELL (10-INCH) NEW VINYL US $47.86 Buy It Now 14h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING - "QUIET EYES" ( BARRY HAY COVER) N.MINT DUTCH PS 7" US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
GOLDEN EARRING - THE NAKED TRUTH [GOLDEN EARRING] - NEW CD US $9.33 Buy It Now 15h 22m
GOLDEN EARRING LIVE 2 LP SET GATEFOLD COVER HOLLAND IMPORT 680 US $12.99 Buy It Now 15h 53m
SEALED PROMO LABEL / WAYNE'S WORLD 2 GOLDEN EARRING AER US $199.99 Buy It Now 15h 57m
Queen Faith No More Vixen Gun Golden Earring Robert Plant UK Made Cassette US $6.29 Buy It Now 18h 7m
GOLDEN EARRING SELF TITLED VINTAGE VINYL LP US $13.99 Buy It Now 18h 36m
GOLDEN EARRING - 1977 - "Mad Love" US $4.79 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING No Promises-No Debts - Polydor 1979 US $7.50 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING -MOONTAN CASSETTE TAPE US $3.99 Buy It Now 20h 3m
GOLDEN EARRING - 1982 - "Cut US $4.79 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING "The Continuing Story of Radar Love" 1989 MCA CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 20h 38m
GOLDEN EARRING -1969- "Another 45 Miles" -Rare 45 rpm PIC Sleeve- Holland Import US $6.89 [0 bids]
SOUNDS: GOOD FOR NOTHING rainbow/crosby nash/the jam/golden earring LP PS EX+/EX US $16.65 Buy It Now 20h 48m
GOLDEN EARRING-SENSATIONAL Greek RARE LP 1975 Unique Press VINYL US $24.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring Twilight Zone / King Dark 45 VG+ 21 Records T1-103 1982 US $7.95 Buy It Now 21h 20m
GOLDEN EARRING -- Live -- 2 lp set -- 1977 release US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 23m
Golden Earring - N.E.W.S - Music on Vinyl -MOVLP177 - 180g - STILL SEALED US $30.00 Buy It Now 21h 34m
GOLDEN EARRING - NEWS (reissue) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $34.95 Buy It Now 21h 34m
GOLDEN EARRING -1969 - "Back Home" -Rare 45 rpm PIC Sleeve- Holland Import US $9.47 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - 1970'S MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO W/LYRICS) (REF JA) US $11.86 Buy It Now 22h
GOLDEN EARRING - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO W/TEXT) (REF JA) US $7.68 Buy It Now 22h
Golden Earring Mad Love 1977 MCA 2254 Hard Rock Vinyl LP Has Insert VG+ US $13.60 Buy It Now 22h 46m
Golden Earring N.E.W.S. 1984 21 Records T1 1-9008 Rock Vinyl LP VG++ US $12.77 Buy It Now 22h 46m
GOLDEN EARRING - The Naked Truth (reissue) - 180 gram audiophile vinyl 2xLP US $42.22 Buy It Now 22h 55m
GOLDEN EARRING**FROM HEAVEN FROM HELL (180 GM)**2 VINYL SET US $37.95 Buy It Now 23h 48m
GOLDEN EARRING to the hilt 1976- FIRST UK PRESS -POLYDOR LAB -EX US $17.04 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING no promises no debts PROMO LP NM original 1979 polydor PD-1-6223 US $14.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring Hear the Light Vol. 1 CD US $4.10 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Hole by Golden Earring (CD, Twenty-One Records) US $0.99 [1 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [1 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Bloody Buccaneers 1991 JAPAN CD RARE OOP! US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love Golden Earring Audio CD US $18.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Superhits of the Superstars vinyl 2x LP K-Tel Golden Earring LOBO Elton John US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
T*** 'N Ass * by Golden Earring (CD, Mar-2013, Universal Music) US $10.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Absolute Best ROAD ROCK Various Artists 2005 CD 70s Golden Earring Rare Earth US $14.67 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING CE SOIR LUCKY NUMBERS NONPROMO USA NM UNPLAYED 45RPM VEI 64 ACL US $58.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - TITS N ASS NEW CD US $30.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - To The Hilt Asian LP 15MP-57 w/OBI US $200.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING"When the Lady Smiles"PROMO 12"Long/Short US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring ?Moontan 1974 MCA 396 VG+/G+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING LP..MOONTAN..1974..NM SND US $7.00 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - MOONTAN - HARD PROGRESSIVE ROCK - VG++ VINYL US $3.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Moontan LP 1973 Track US $5.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring LP Mad Love 1977 NM/VG+ US $14.95 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING: News rock vinyl US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING: Cut (Rock & Pop 21 T1-1-9004 Vinyl LP) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MCA-2254- GOLDEN EARRING Mad Love OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
POLY-6223- GOLDEN EARRING No Promises - No Debts OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
21R-9008- GOLDEN EARRING N.E.W.S. OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl Record 12" LP - Golden Earring - Mad Love - Album US $2.75 Buy It Now 1 day
MCA-3057- GOLDEN EARRING Grab It For A Second OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CAP-11315- GOLDEN EARRING Golden Earrings, The OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
21R-90514- GOLDEN EARRING Hole, The OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl Record 12" LP - Golden Earring - Grab It For A Second - Album US $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING The Devil Made Me Do It / Chargin' Up My Batteries ROCK 45 VG+ US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 2 GOLDEN EARRING Twilight Zone, Devil Made Me Do It ROCK 45's US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 5 BOBBY DARIN Hello Sunshine, Mack the Knife, Gyp the Cat, Golden Earring US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
White Lion Radar Love 1989 VG++ 45 Record Golden Earring Mike Tramp Vito Bratta US $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring LP LOT Moontan Orig & Regular Cover 1974 Track MCA 396 Radar Love US $44.80 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Why Do I (U.S Promo 7inch) US $50.01 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING To The Hilt 8 track tape 1976 MCA Original US $8.17 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Moontan 1st US press 1974 Track nude cover w/ insert US $34.95 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING-CANDY'S GOING BAD/SHE FLIES ON STRANGE WINGS-TRACK MCA -40309 USA US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Radar Love/ Just like Vince Taylor 45 rpm EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING-TWILIGHT ZONE/KING DARK - POLYDOR T1-2102 CANADA US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AGGRESSOR ULTRA RARE CASSETTE TAPE! GOLDEN EARRING KISS STATUS QUO THIN LIZZY US $14.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Twilight Zone / King Dark 7" 45 - 21 Records - Oldies US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring 2nd Live 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) Dutch 2625042 POLYDOR US $36.25 Buy It Now 1 day
1977 - GOLDEN EARRING - Live - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING - TOGETHER [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $16.10 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING On The Double 180G Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $42.56 Buy It Now 1 day
philippines GOLDEN EARRING 7" twilight zone 45rpm US $49.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING Hold Me Now CD 3 Tracks Inc Freedom Don'T Last Forever+Livin Wit US $6.40 Buy It Now 1 day
LP - HOLLAND PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (GRAB IT FOR A SECOND) - 1978 - POLYDOR US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LP - HOLLAND PRESS- GOLDEN EARRING (TO THE HILT) -1976- POLYDOR 2310 436 + INNER US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring 21 Records Hard Rock Prog LP 1984 in Shrink Hype Sticker US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LP - GERMANY PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (MOONTAN) -1973- POLYDOR 2310 288 - GATEFOLD US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LP - HOLLAND PRESS - GOLDEN EARRING (SWITCH) - 1975 - POLYDOR 2344 046 + POSTER US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING Cut LP 21 1982 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earrings - Singles 1965-1967 CD Golden Earring (like the Beatles) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring-Moontan-Track/MCA 396-ORIGINAL WITHDRAWN COVER US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOLDEN EARRING, Just Like Vince Taylor-Radar Love, 45, MCA 40202 1973 VG, VG US $4.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Something Heavy Going Down LP - 21 - US $8.92 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - The Best of - 1973 Import Vinyl LP Prog. Hard Rock US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Tits & Ass [CD New] US $12.96 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING Together ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

GOLDEN EARRING Together reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars An important time for GE to really make their mark with this 1972 release. The frustrating reality with this album is that it has moments of sheer brilliance as in tracks like the opener " All Day Watcher", " Brother Wind" and the commercially appealing " Buddy Joe" ( Reminds me of Ballad of Big from Genesis six years later) but unfortunately there is a slight lack of consistency with others like " Avalanche Of Love" and " Cruise Southern Germany". " Jangalene" is another attempt at commercial success, for which they were reasonably successful. Overall though a very enjoyable album but there was much better output to come from later releases. Three and a half stars.

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#201320) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 01, 2009

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A rather "lost" (IMHO) album in BE's discography, Together fails to build on the trilogy preceding it, even if the album have its unconditional array of fans, but this writer can never escape the thought that GE that they missed the gold medal with this one. Indeed if the mood had been to longer tracks on the preceding track, together goes the opposite direction drastically, and deal us a series of short songs obviously trying to hard to get this international hit they're yearning for. With a semi-famous coffee table in the forefront and suspicious bags and paraphernalia in the foreground, the living room artwork might seem bland, but man, is that apartment ever filled with plants... I wonder if Mary Jane comes by often. I also wonder if this album's weakness is not due to Barry Hay's solo album coming out that year, the superb Only Parrots Frogs And Angels, filled with catchy songs, did not unconsciously hurt Together.

Anyway, as I said above, the mood is to shorter songs and unfortunately the songwriting is not up to par on this album, and it is little wonder if my favourite tracks are the two longer ones on the album. Indeed From heaven, From Hell is easily the album's most accomplished and proggiest track and even if dominated by a martial 5/4 riff, the group smokes right through its six minutes, Hay really pushing his voice into metal realm. The other winner is the longer Brotherwind (an 11/8 riff, if I'm not mistaken) that ends up in total chaos with a drum interlude laced with flute spears, organ wails and plenty of energyyyyyyyyy.

Outside those two bravura moments, there isn't much for a true proghead, but a pure hard rocker might find his happiness. All I can say is that it would be too bad to overlook Together, but I'll give you rendez-vous for Moontan.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#203105) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars After a duo of good rock songs, there is hardly wonderful moments to expect from the flying Dutchman during this album. Some good rock moments of sure (''Cruisin' Southern Germany'') but hardly great adventures like available during ''Eight Miles High'' or even more the great ''Golden Earring''.

This one is a straight rock album, performed with great skills of course, but completely alien to this site. The true rock lover is with no doubt submerged with joy while listening to this good album: some great keyboards interplay, excellent fluting (but this is no new stuff actually), are integrant parts of GE music in those days.

I guess that some indulgence needs to be accepted while reviewing ''Together''. Some overlong drum solo (''Brother Wind'') aren't too bad even if it sounds quite bizarre on a studio release.

During all these years, the band has also managed to write several pop songs that will make their entry into the Dutch pop chart. To be honest, I have nothing against a catchy rock song as ''Buddy Joe''. At the end of the day, these flying Dutchmen were one of the best continental rock band of the era (but this is probably an unknown fact for most of the reviewers on this site (except the old ones like myself and a couple of other reviewers as well). N'est-ce pas Hughes, Chris S or Seyo ?

Now, to be honest, we are not confronted to a great album in the vein of ''Wall Of The Doll'' but still, this work needs to be discovered (as most of the early GE days albums). Especially as it is the immediate predecessor of one the greatest ''Montan'' of course.

Some songs do hold of the grandiose, the pomposity of the upcoming work. But of course, I would only consider the excellent ''From Heaven From Hell'' as some sort of hors d'oeuvres in expectation with great songs to come.

In all, this is a solid rock album from the early days. A great intro to one of the best rock album of the decade; for sure (but I might be biased ? at least I know it and I tell so).

Three stars for this good rock effort.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#216814) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review by Gatot
4 stars I was lucky that finally I got the CD version of this album. In fact, when I searched the CD I did not even know what album that I was looking for. What I vividly remember was the song that the album contained, i.e. 'From Heaven From Hell'. It dated back in 1974 or 1975 (I can't remember exactly) when my brother, Jokky, brought home several classic rock cassettes like Focus and Golden Earring. I remember that the cover was actually those in Seven Tears but the song was 'From Heaven From Hell' which became one of songs that I loved during the 70s in addition to Deep Purple's 'Woman From Tokyo', 'Strange Kind of Woman', 'Fools' as well as Uriah Heep's 'The Wizard', 'Easy Livin'', or Black Sabbath ' Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' or Led Zeppelin 'In my Time of Dying'. I was relieved that finally I got the CD version sometime in 2000s.

Rockin' Childhood...

I consider 'Together' is the band's third album because I thought the band started good album since its self titled (aka The Wall of Dolls) in 1970. The beauty of this album is in its solid composition from start to end. Each song flows naturally and it brings me back to the glory days of the seventies when all of mu music collection was in the form of cassette. Look into deep, the composition are based on rhythm section that comprises soft guitar riffs overlaid by excellent vocal sung in catchy melody with rhythm section that has excellent grooves. Some songs contain flute as well as drum solo that make good variations to the music. Emotionally, this is the album that colored my rockin' childhood. So, I cannot afford to give less than four stars. Indeed, despite emotional feelings that attached to me for this album, I can assure you that this is an excellent classic rock album!

Excellent melody, great groove...

The opening track 'All Day Watcher' (4:50) starts beautifully with guitar fills backed with long sustained organ, followed nicely with a blast of music in beautiful groove through the work of drums and bassguitar. The vocal enters beautifully and when it moves excellently to chorus line. I really enjoy the chorus, especially when it is followed with guitar fills. Oh..the guitar riffs back by bass guitar at approx 1:46 followed with break on 2:16 are really inspiring. This track has successfully set the overall tone of the album.

'Avalanche of Love' (4:15) starts with guitar lead followed with great harmony of music and catchy melody reminiscent of 70s music. The vocal accentuation throughout the song coupled with guitar riffs characterize the music. Even thought the structure is straight forward, I find this track is a nice one to enjoy. 'Cruisin' Southern Germany' (3:02) is a logical continuation of 'Avalanche of Love' as it has similar type: a riff-based music. The guitar solo in the middle of the track is stunning especially backed with nice groove.

'Brother Wind' (7:57) is a different kind of style as it has more dynamic and more energetic music with intro part reminds me to the kind of Focus music. The organ work sounds quite obvious coupled with vocal harmonies. Again, this song has excellent groove and inspiring interlude. Yes, the interlude part starts beautifully with dynamic drum solo followed with aggressive flutework. It's really nice.

The next track 'Buddy Joe' (3:50) runs in a dynamic style with inspiring chorus line. The following 'Jangalene' (5:10) is basically a ballad in acoustic setting. 'From Heaven From Hell' (6:07) is my favourite song which I knew since I was childhood. To me this song is as powerful as Zepp 'Stairway to Heaven'. The beauty about this song is its great melody and singing style. The vocal job on screaming part is really wonderful. The lyrics are not good, actually. But the composition: melody, harmonies, style change and structural integrity are all excellent. 'Thousand Feet Below You' (4:11) is not a bad track at all. It runs in a rock'n'roll style with good groove.

Overall, this is another Golden Earring excellent track and i recommend you to have it. If you really love the sound of 70s, this is a must have. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW Review # 1500

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#228567) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 27, 2009

Review by b_olariu
3 stars It may be strange for some reviewers but this album released in 1972 and named Together is among my fav GE albums, I realy like a what is happening here from the first to last piece, even If know is nothing realy impressive or groundbreaking overall in compostional manner. With each year pass by Golden Earring slowly builds up a following, and in 1972 they were already a constant band on almost each dutch chart and they become more and more popular in Europe aswell, not only in their native country. While this album has some fine song writting like on All day watcher, Brother wind or From heaven from hell the overall sound is little on comericial side, I mean more accesible then beforme, is a combination that wound appear to be succesful on later albums aswell. A dynamic album with plenty of good moments as a whole but with all that prog heads will not find here anything in particulat very intrsting, only some rock songs , ok good, combined with more refined moments. 3 stars for sure, a good one and among my most played album from their catalogue.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#470461) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 27, 2011

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "Together"