THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE

Golden Earring The Continuing Story of Radar Love album cover

Buy GOLDEN EARRING Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1989

1. Radar Love (6:22)
2. The Vanilla Queen (9:15)
3. Candy's Going Bad (6:12)
4. She Flies On Strange Wings (7:22)
5. Ce Soir (6:16)
6. Mad Love's Coming (7:45)
7. Leather (5:00)
8. Clear Night Moonlight (3:33)
9. Lost And Found (3:55)
10. The Devil Made Me Do It (3:20)
11. Quiet Eyes (4:12)

- George Kooymans / guitars
- Rinus Gerritsen / bass
- Cesar Zuiderwijk / drums

MCA Records

Thanks to progrules for the addition

GOLDEN EARRING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GOLDEN EARRING The Continuing Story of Radar Love Music

The Continuing Story of Radar LoveThe Continuing Story of Radar Love
MCA 1989
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE [CD NEW] US $5.54 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love (CD New) US $14.38 Buy It Now 10h 47m
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $21.48 Buy It Now 15h 14m
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE NEW CD US $8.67 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love CD UMGD/MCA US $8.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring Continuing Story Of Radar Love Cd US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love [CD New] US $16.74 Buy It Now 1 day
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love CD RED BULLET US $19.89 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.00 [0 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD) US $6.98 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD) US $6.25 Buy It Now 2 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring... US $2.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story of Radar Love (CD, Nov-1989, MCA) US $5.95 Buy It Now 3 days
GOLDEN EARRING CD THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE 1989 MCA USA US $3.00 [0 bids]
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $2.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story Of Radar Love - CD US $3.95 Buy It Now 4 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring(CD, 1989) US $5.99 [0 bids]
CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING - THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE - NEW CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love, Golden Earring, New US $6.41 Buy It Now 5 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD) HARD ROCK READ NOTE US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOLDEN EARRING THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE USA CASSETTE TAPE US $13.03 Buy It Now 5 days
GOLDEN EARRING THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
GOLDEN EARRING The Continuing Story Of Radar Love CD 1989 MCA Records rock hits US $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Continuing Story of Radar Love - Earring Golden New & Sealed Compact Disc Free S US $8.32 Buy It Now 7 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.42 Buy It Now 9 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story of Radar Love (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $4.13 Buy It Now 9 days
GOLDEN EARRING**THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE**CD US $4.77 Buy It Now 11 days
GOLDEN EARRING -THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE---ROCK CD---1989 MCA RECORDS US $3.65 Buy It Now 11 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring *New CD* US $2.93 Buy It Now 11 days
Golden EarrinG CD..BEST OF..The Continuing Story of Radar Love .GREATEST HITS US $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
GOLDEN EARRING - CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $16.27 Buy It Now 14 days
GOLDEN EARRING "The Continuing Story of Radar Love" 1989 MCA CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love - Golden Earring (CD 1989) 12 Great Hits NRMT US $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.99 Buy It Now 15 days
NEW The Continuing Story Of Radar Love by Golden Earring CD (CD) US $18.48 Buy It Now 15 days
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love (1989) - New - Compact Disc US $3.94 Buy It Now 16 days
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story of Radar Love (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $5.39 Buy It Now 16 days
Golden Earring Best Of Hits CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love US $9.33 Buy It Now 16 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love, Golden Earring, Good US $7.24 Buy It Now 16 days
GOLDEN EARRING-THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE US $4.95 Buy It Now 18 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring & Last Action Hero,Var.Art. US $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $6.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Golden Earring - Continuing Story Of Radar Love (1989) - Used - Compact Dis US $1.10 Buy It Now 19 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (Cassette) US $4.25 Buy It Now 19 days
CD The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA) US $8.45 Buy It Now 20 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $5.95 Buy It Now 20 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love by Golden Earring (CD, Nov-1989, MCA (USA)) US $3.99 Buy It Now 22 days
"THE CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE" GOLDEN EARRING CASSETTE VG+ US $3.49 Buy It Now 23 days
Golden Earring, The Continuing Story of Radar Love Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 24 days
GOLDEN EARRING "The Continuing Story of Radar Love" (CD, 1989 MCA) Greatest Hits US $8.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Continuing Story Of Radar Love - Golden Earring US $5.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Golden Earring - The Continuing Story Of Radar Love NEW CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 25 days
CONTINUING STORY OF RADAR LOVE BY GOLDEN EARRING (CD) US $12.00 Buy It Now 26 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love, Golden Earring, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Golden Earring The Continuing Story of Radar Love - CD Compact Disc US $4.79 Buy It Now 26 days
Golden Earring : The Continuing Story of Radar Love CD (2000) US $12.01 Buy It Now 27 days
Continuing Story Of Radar Love - Earring Golden New & Sealed Compact Disc Free S US $23.39 Buy It Now 27 days
Continuing Story Of Radar Love (Best of) by Golden Earring : Format: Audio CD US $9.79 Buy It Now 27 days
The Continuing Story of Radar Love Golden Earring Audio CD US $17.39 Buy It Now 29 days
Continuing Story Of Radar Love - Golden Earring (1989, CD New) US $6.32 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GOLDEN EARRING music online Buy GOLDEN EARRING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GOLDEN EARRING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GOLDEN EARRING The Continuing Story of Radar Love ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(67%)

GOLDEN EARRING The Continuing Story of Radar Love reviews

Review by progrules
4 stars Quite a nice compilation this one by Hollands most famous rock band ever, Golden Earring. And no doubt their most progressive one as well. Because I believe Golden Earring is most of all a classic rock band with only slight progressive elements. Doesn't matter, they are here now and it gives me the opportunity to give my opinion about them. I will give a song by song review with short description.

1. Radar Love. Probably the most famous dutch rock song ever. What can you say, No.1 in the USA in 1973, the pride of Holland. But it also tells you we are dealing with pop (rock) music, this is not progressive at all in my opinion. Good song though, pity I heard it way too often by now. 3,5*

2. Vanilla Queen. This could be the song that got them over the line for inclusion on our site, if not at least a good example why they are here. And also a great song, one I didn't even know so well until lately. 4*.

3. Candy's going bad. Another one with progressive elements but not as much as previous track. And, coincidence or not, not as good either. 3,5*.

4. She flies on strange Wings. One of my all time favourites by this band. A real classic, a saw it on a live video once and I noticed the crowd was a bit bemused by the song probably because 80% of their fans are rock fans and this song is really progressive. Tremendous instrumental part in the middle. 4,25*.

5. Ce Soir. One of the lesser songs of this compilation. A common pop song actually, not impressive. 3*.

6. Mad love's comin'. Now we're back on (prog)track again. And again one of the better tracks. 3,75*.

7. Leather. This one is slightly progressive and worthwhile listening to. 3,5*

8/11. I will not do these one by one because they are all in the (classic) rock style and therefore not very interesting to talk about on PA. On average they are 3,25*. So not bad, not great either.

12. Twilight Zone. Another very famous one by the Earring (as we call them over here). Also went to the top in the States and slightly more a personal fav than Radar Love. Another one with a great instrumental break in the middle. 3,75*.

In my descriptions I was emphasizing quite strongly on progressiveness and I did that deliberately because after this summing up it appears that exactly half of the songs are more or less progressive. And that's important since we are a progressive site and I presume most of our readers are interested in the grade of progressiveness of a song when we are talking about a 50-50 band like Golden Earring. I come to almost exactly 3,5 on average with this one and once again I will have to let the gut feeling decide for the 3 or 4 stars. I'm not a big fan of this band but I have the greatest respect for them and so I should because they deserve it. Let's not forget: they achieve almost the same thing as the Stones. Ok, they are around since '62 and Earring 5 years shorter, but they have been around all the time (hardly any breaks or split ups or even change in line-up) and that deserves huge respect. It's a pity two of my favourite songs by them (Back Home and the superb Julie Driscoll/Bob Dylan cover This Wheel's on fire) are not on this compilation but all the other great ones are, so 4 stars for this. But beware, this is only prog RELATED.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#202044) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 08, 2009

Post a review of GOLDEN EARRING "The Continuing Story of Radar Love"