EST

Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Memoire privee (5:38)
2. La fuite (5:06)
3. Capsule (4:13)
4. Touriste urbain (4:26)
5. Naufrage (6:40)
6. Soldat (11:40)
7. Soldat (finale) (2:03)
8. Derniere issue (8:07)

Search DIRECTION EST lyrics

Search DIRECTION EST tabs

- Marco Paradis / guitars, piano
- Serge Tremblay / vocals, bass, keyboards
- Jean-Claude Tremblay / drums

Unicorn Digital

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

DIRECTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DIRECTION EST Music

BOB DYLAN: The Bootleg Series Vol. 7 : No Direction Home / The Soundtrack LP ( US $130.00 Buy It Now 37m 41s
Cyrus Chestnut - Another Direction CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 53m 47s
One Direction *NIALL HORAN CLOSE UP* glossy poster size photo print US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 34m
1 CENT CD Acosta/Russell A Little Direction CD, Oct-1992, JRS ACOSTA RUSSELL US $0.01 [0 bids]
One Direction Take Me Home US $7.00 [0 bids]
One Direction *HARRY STYLES & NIALL HORAN* glossy poster size photo print US $8.85 Buy It Now 1h 44m
ONE DIRECTION HEART SHAPED MOUSEMAT HARRY/LIAM/NIALL.LOUIS/ZAYN US $9.66 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Up All Night by One Direction (UK) (CD, Mar-2012, Sony Music Entertainment) US $2.00 [1 bids]
NATURAL LIFE The Promise 12" B/W Find Our Direction, Stamped Sleeve US $14.47 Buy It Now 2h 2m
BOB DYLAN Bootleg Series, Vol. 7: No Direction Home 2 cds & booklet/pics stories US $5.00 [0 bids]
One Direction Harry Styles Paper Plane Necklace Airplane Directioner new cwz732 US $1.99 [0 bids]
One Direction Harry Styles Paper Plane Necklace Airplane Directioner new cwz703 US $1.99 [0 bids]
ONE DIRECTION FLIP I-PHONE CASE HARRY/LIAM/NIALL/LOUIS/ZAYNE IDEAL CHRISTMAS US $16.10 Buy It Now 2h 32m
ONE DIRECTION FLIP I-PHONE CASE HARRY/LIAM/NIALL/LOUIS/ZAYNE IDEAL CHRISTMAS US $17.71 Buy It Now 2h 32m
One Direction Take Me Home: Yearbook Edition CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
ONE DIRECTION - Where We Are Tour 2014 AUGUST-OCT Women T-shirt Size S M L XL US $18.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
ONE DIRECTION - Where We Are Tour 2014 AUGUST-OCT Men T-shirt Size S M L XL #1 US $18.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Take Me Home by One Direction (UK) (CD 2012) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED US $9.98 Buy It Now 4h 49m
NEW DIRECTION - RAIN NEW CD US $9.83 Buy It Now 5h 38m
2009 Pure Grain Direction Of Aggression Metal Music CD 9 Tracks (M1)(MC) US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Manika - Good Girls - 2012 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! One Direction US $8.97 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Pince en Coeur sac/ sac dos Liam Plush des One Direction US $11.64 Buy It Now 5h 51m
SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON / GOIN' IN YOUR DIRECTION - 1951-1954 Sessions - SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
Up All Night by One Direction (UK) (CD, Mar-2012, Sony Music Entertainment) US $3.50 [0 bids]
Midnight Memories by One Direction (UK) (CD, Nov-2013, Syco Music) US $7.99 [0 bids]
One Direction Up All Night HARRY SLIPCASE Taiwan Ltd CD w/Sticker US $98.68 Buy It Now 6h 58m
One Direction Studio Albums - Up All Night & Take Me Home US $7.99 [0 bids]
One Direction Best Song Ever 2013 Limited Edition CD Walmart Exclusive US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 10m
One Direction Up All Night Cd 2012 What Makes You Beautiful US $15.95 Buy It Now 8h 29m
One Direction Names Badge 25Mm Pop Music Official Merchandise Badges Fan Gift US $3.04 Buy It Now 9h 7m
CLIMAX BLUES BAND Sense Of Direction LP EX+! Sire '74 US $7.79 Buy It Now 9h 19m
One Direction / Take Me Home (SPECIAL DELUXE EDITION CD & DVD) New SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 42m
One Direction Take Me Home 2013 Taiwan [CD+DVD] Special Deluxe Edition New US $24.45 Buy It Now 9h 53m
Niall Horanone direction zuyn liam louis t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $18.99 Buy It Now 10h 9m
ONE DIRECTION 1D BADGES & LANYARD DOG TAG OFFICIAL LICENCE RELEASE COLLECTABLE US $26.25 Buy It Now 10h 19m
Bananarama Move in my direction 7" vinyl single US $16.08 Buy It Now 10h 25m
ONE DIRECTION - TAKE ME HOME-DELUXE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $73.32 Buy It Now 10h 49m
New Direction - Rain CD US $10.09 Buy It Now 11h 14m
ONE DIRECTION Niall Horan T SHIRT FOR A TEDDY BEAR OR DOLL dolls' clothes 1D US $6.42 Buy It Now 11h 15m
One Direction - Take Me Home-Deluxe CD US $64.87 Buy It Now 11h 15m
One Direction 5 Seconds of Summer Tour 2014 03 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $9.98 [0 bids]
NEW DIRECTION HOME 2012 Uncut Magazine CD Dexys Pond Walkmen, Giant Giant Sand US $2.01 Buy It Now 11h 24m
ONE DIRECTION - MIDNIGHT MEMORIES - 7" PICTURE DISC - RSD 2014 - NEW US $27.35 [0 bids]
NEW DIRECTION - DESTINY NEW CD US $18.21 Buy It Now 11h 39m
1D*ONE DIRECTION*Red Rubber Bracelet*NEW* US $5.12 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Sense Of Direction US $18.45 Buy It Now 11h 58m
Benny Green - In This Direction (Criss Cross) Lp New US $27.95 Buy It Now 11h 58m
one direction Tour 2014 FX01 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.98 [0 bids]
one direction Tour 2014 FX02 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.98 [0 bids]
one direction Tour 2014 FX03 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.98 [0 bids]
one direction Tour 2014 FX04 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.98 [2 bids]
One Direction Irresistable Crew tour T shirt 2012 Size L ***BARGAIN*** 1DR US $14.47 [0 bids]
ONE DIRECTION - MIDNIGHT MEMORIES: DELUXE (UK) (DLX) NEW CD US $41.75 Buy It Now 12h 39m
1D*ONE DIRECTION*Green Rubber Bracelet*NEW* *LIAM* US $5.03 Buy It Now 13h 6m
YESTERDAYS NEW QUINTET - SOUND DIRECTION NEW CD US $20.59 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Jerome(12"Vinyl)In The Right Direction-Sotosound-STD 112-UK-VG/Ex US $9.64 Buy It Now 14h 5m
ONE DIRECTION FRAMED GOLD DISC DISPLAY(86) US $32.18 Buy It Now 14h 10m
ONE DIRECTION SIGNED FRAMED GOLD CD DISPLAY new 3 US $32.18 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Sense Of Direction * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $18.89 Buy It Now 14h 43m
''ONE DIRECTION '' RED NOSE DAY, MARCH 2013 COVER OF LIFESTYLE MAG-COLLECTIBLE US $5.63 [0 bids]
ONE DIRECTION Guitar Picks Set of 12 US $8.75 Buy It Now 15h 3m

More places to buy DIRECTION music online Buy DIRECTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DIRECTION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DIRECTION EST ratings distribution

DIRECTION EST reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars A nice little creation from this Canadian outfit; with a surprising evolvement.

The opening tracks on this production may lead many potential listeners to draw hasty conclusions though; with the opening number a Genesis clone and the following number exploring a symphonic rock tradition pretty close to Camel. Unoriginal, but very well made - compelling despite the many musical similarities to other acts.

The rest of this album is done following more of an art rock exploration though, maintaining some of the symphonic elements from the onset but now mixing them with stylistic leanings closer to Kansas at first, and then venturing into musical landscapes with greater similarities to acts like Trooper, Magnum and Rush; the latter in particular comes across as a strong influence for this outfit. Some riff patterns and quite a few bass lines could have been lifted from albums made by this Canadian trio; but they are placed in a context which makes them sound intriguing rather than poor replications; with symphonic art rock being the closest I can get in terms of describing the musical explorations.

Well worth checking out - with a particular recommendation for the epic tune Soldat.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#202866) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 15, 2009

Review by progrules
3 stars First 25 seconds of this album Est strongly remind me of one of the more well known Glass Hammer songs (Maker of Crowns) with the wonderful piano tones but after this half minute the comparison goes astray when French male vocals set in and don't sound anything like the beautiful female vocals of the American symph proggers.

In fact, most you'll hear on this latest by Direction is pretty main stream neo prog with several excellent instrumental passages. But what strikes me with those is that they are stronger compositionally than where the execution is concerned. And then I will have to be more specific because in my believe there is not much wrong at all with the keyboards but it's the guitar that is not really impressive to me. Also the vocals are almost a matter of taste and could be a love or hate thing to listeners.

First five songs have an average length of hardly over 5 minutes and that might give the impression they don't have much to offer but the songs are compact and all contain very good instrumental contributions. The fourth of this quintet, Touriste Urbain is clearly the weakest of these five and almost sounds like a pop song. The rest is somewhere between 3,25 and 3,5* in quality so pretty good that is. Two mini-epics at the end (Soldat and Dernier Issue) have even more to offer and are both compostions with very strong moments.

It makes the choice for the ultimate rating pretty hard, this is one of those obvious 3,5 star albums that almost give you a headache for the definitive fixation. I will have to make a choice and since the majority of songs don't reach the average I will have to round down to three. A very good album though and recommended to neo prog fans who don't mind French vocals.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#253780) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Post a review of DIRECTION "EST"