SOL EYE SEA I

- Sheel Davé / drums, percussion
- Shan Davé / bass
- Jarrett Ring / vocals, synth

Translation Loss Records

Thanks to burritounit for the addition

IREPRESS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IREPRESS Sol Eye Sea I Music

Sol Eye Sea ISol Eye Sea I
TRANSLATION LOSS 2009
Sol Eye Sea I by Irepress [Music CD]Sol Eye Sea I by Irepress [Music CD]
TRANSLATION LOSS

More places to buy IREPRESS music online Buy IREPRESS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IREPRESS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IREPRESS Sol Eye Sea I ratings distribution

IREPRESS Sol Eye Sea I reviews

Review by Prog-jester
2 stars OK, let me make you guess what kind of music IREPRESS play on their second album. This is Post-Rock circa 2009. Hooray, review is finished :s

Now, seriously: there's nothing special about new IREPRESS release, it's mostly heavy Post-Rock, as it is popular these days, instrumental and well-played, with some experimental leanings (dub and electronica), but if you want something really fresh, go search elsewhere. It may sound innovative for those who listen to it for the first time in their life; but when you have dozens of releases monthly, and THEY ALL SOUND ALL THE SAME, this just doesn't funny anymore. I won't deny this may be a problem only for me (too much Post-Rock per one person, mayday, mayday!!!), but genre's decay is obvious.

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#230332) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 07, 2009

5 stars I'm not sure that the previous reviewer even listened to the full album. There's a LOT going on here, and I don't think, taken as a whole, this sounds like anything I've encountered (and I've heard my share of experimental/post-metal records). First off, comparisons to dominant post-metal bands in a ... (read more)

Report this review (#211589) | Posted by InfinityParadox | Saturday, April 18, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of IREPRESS "Sol Eye Sea I"