CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE

Buy STYX Music
Live, released in 1984

Disc 1: 40:48
1. Music Time (4:45)
2. Mr. Roboto (Live) (4:59)
3. Too Much Time On My Hands (Live) (5:01)
4. Babe (Live) (4:52)
5. Snowblind (Live) (6:00)
6. The Best Of Times (Live) (6:30)
7. Suite Madame Blue (Live) (8:51)

Disc 2: 42:42
1. Rockin' The Paradise (Live) (4:40)
2. Blue Collar Man (Long Nights) (Live) (4:47)
3. Miss America (Live) (6:15)
4. Don't Let It End (Live) (5:25)
5. Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man) (Live) (6:05)
6. Crystal Ball (Live) (6:24)
7. Come Sail Away (Live) (8:56)

Search STYX Caught In The Act Live lyrics

Search STYX Caught In The Act Live tabs

- Chuck Panozzo / bass guitar, bass pedals & vocals
- Dennis DeYoung / keyboards & vocals
- James "JY" Young / electric & lead guitars, string synthesizer & vocals
- John Panozzo / drums & percussion
- Tommy Shaw / acoustic, lead & electric guitars, vocoder & vocals

A&M/RCA S253827

STYX MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STYX Caught In The Act Live Music

Caught In The Act (Live) [2 LP]Caught In The Act (Live) [2 LP]
A&M 2015
Vinyl$18.87
Styx: Caught In The Act (Live) [VHS]Styx: Caught In The Act (Live) [VHS]
A&M Video 1994
VHS Tape$191.39

Vinyl Album Styx Caught in the Act Live 2 LP 1984 A&M SP 6514 USD $7.03 Buy It Now
Styx - Caught In The Act (live) 12" Vinyl Lp USD $23.81 Buy It Now 2h 24m
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE 2X LP 1983 ORIGINAL PRESS GREAT COND! VG++/VG!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 3m
STYX - Caught In The Act: Live (LP)(EX/G+) USD $17.23 Buy It Now 22h 5m
STYX: Caught in the Act USA 2x LP LIVE Recording CRC NM- Wax INNERS USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LP RECORD BLOWOUT: Styx Caught in the Act LIVE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STYX caught in the act LIVE 2 LPs orig. inner sleeves/gate fold Canada NM- HEAR USD $14.84 Buy It Now 2 days
STYX TAPE CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE FREE POST IN AUSTRALIA USD $3.74 Buy It Now 2 days
STYX: CAUGHT IN THE ACT - LIVE [LP vinyl A&M SP 65 14, 1984] USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SEALED! Styx-Caught In The Act-Live A&M SP6514 Lp USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Styx Caught In The Act Live Vinyl Record Album 1984 A&M SP-6514 USD $7.98 Buy It Now 4 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE 2 LP 1984 A&M SP-6514 EX USD $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
STYX caught in the act (live) AMLM 66704 uk a&m 1981 LP PS EX-/EX/VG USD $11.92 Buy It Now 4 days
Styx - Caught In The Act Live LP 1984 A&M Records SP 6514 (Mint-) Vinyl USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Styx 4x LP Lot - Paradise Theatre + Caught in the Act Live + Dennis DeYoung USD $11.12 Buy It Now 5 days
Lot of 2 Styx LP's - Cornerstone LP & Caught In The Act Live Double LP USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Caught in the Act (live) - Styx LP USD $38.57 Buy It Now 6 days
STYX Caught In The Act Live UICY-93926/7 CD JAPAN 2009 NEW USD $204.25 Buy It Now 6 days
Styx Styx Live CAUGHT IN THE ACT [2LP] japanese version Used records USD $53.38 Buy It Now 7 days
Styx - CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE - cassette (1984, A&M Canada) CS-6514 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Styx - Caught In The Act Live Vinyl LP 2xRecord Album SP-6514 USD $6.34 Buy It Now 8 days
STYX ~ "CAUGHT IN THE ACT" LIVE ~ 1984 UK 14-TRACK 2LP SET + POSTER USD $15.92 Buy It Now 8 days
STYX, Caught in the Act Live [with hype sticker] NEW OLD STOCK SEALED USA 2LP USD $53.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Caught in the Act - Live by Styx Cassette 70s 80s Classic Rock RARE USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Styx Live Caught In The Act A&M RECORDS AMP-8011 JAPAN LP OBI A588 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Styx ; Caught In The Act Live on LP USD $11.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Styx ?- Caught In The Act Live 2xLP SP-6514 / 1984 Rock Gatefold USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Lot of 2 Styx The Grand Illusion, Caught In The Act Live LP Vinyl Record USD $11.00 Buy It Now 13 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE PAPER LABELS cassette tape album T2761 USD $13.25 Buy It Now 13 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE CASSETTE USD $5.98 Buy It Now 13 days
STYX Caught In The Act Live 2x vinyl gatefold LP both inners w/pics NM 1983 USD $24.88 Buy It Now 13 days
Styx - Caught in the Act Live - Vinyl 33RPM 2LP Record Album - 1984 A USD $14.98 Buy It Now 13 days
[ROCK/POP]~NM 2 DOUBLE LP~STYX~Caught In The Act (Live)~{OG 1984~A USD $5.90 Buy It Now 14 days
SEALED STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT ( LIVE ) LP 1983 NM / NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Styx - Caught In The Act - Live - 2 Terrific NM LP's - embossed cover USD $7.00 Buy It Now 15 days
2LP JP / Styx Caught In The Act Live AMP-8011/12 Vinyl rare records USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
1984 ROCK DOUBLE LP - STYX - A&M 6514 - "CAUGHT IN THE ACT. LIVE" USD $9.00 Buy It Now 16 days
STYX Caught in the Act JAPAN Mini LP SHM 2 CD 1983 Live UICY-77890/1 2016 USD $36.80 Buy It Now 17 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE JAPAN USD $13.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Styx, Caught in the Act Live, 1984, A&M Records, SP-6514, 2 LPs, Gatefold USD $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE DOUBLE LP W/ PHOTO SLEEVES SP-6514 USD $7.10 Buy It Now 17 days
Styx Caught In The Act Live LP 1984 A&M Gatefold Double Shrink Vinyl Record USD $6.64 Buy It Now 18 days
Record Album Styx Caught In The Act 1984 A & M SP 06514 Live Original Issue (r) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Styx *** caught in the act live *** gold stamped promo copy *** double vinyl Lp USD $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
STYX - Caught In The Act 'Live' (1984 LP ALBUM, VINYL, 12") Australia L-38220 USD $6.79 Buy It Now 19 days
Styx - Caught in the Act: Live (A&M 6514) (2 LP set) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
STYX LIVE CAUGHT IN THE ACT DOUBLE LP SET ON AM RECORDS NM COPY USD $8.33 Buy It Now 21 days
Styx CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE 180g A&M RECORDS Gatefold NEW SEALED VINYL 2 LP USD $37.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Styx - Caught In The Act Live Vinyl Record LP - A&M - Rock - 1984 USD $6.97 Buy It Now 23 days
STYX Japan 1984 PROMO NM 2 LP+Obi CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE AMP-8011~12 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Styx - Caught In The Act Live 2 × LP Album Gatefold Embossed 1984 US Press USD $11.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Styx Caught in the Act Live 2-record set SP06514-A 111116LLE#2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
STYX 2 Lp Set...Caught In The Act...Live...EX/EX W/Insert... USD $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
STYX: Caught In The Act - Live LP (2 LPs, inner sleeves, saw mark, title tag on USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
EX/EX- !! Styx/Live : Caught In The Act/1984 A&M Double LP + Poster USD $13.25 Buy It Now 26 days
Styx 8 Track Tapes Lot Of 2 Rock albums CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE/CORNERSTONE rare! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 27 days
STYX CAUGHT IN THE ACT DBL LIVE LP FROM 1983 TOUR W PHOTO SLEEVES SP-6514 USD $7.48 Buy It Now 27 days
Styx "Caught In The Act Live" 2x LP VG+ OOP Autograph Signed Tommy Shaw USD $69.99 Buy It Now 27 days
STYX ~ Live: Caught in the Act ~ NM orig 1984 A&M double LP USD $4.77 Buy It Now 28 days
STYX 2 LP FOLDOUT A & M SP 6514 CAUGHT IN THE ACT LIVE USD $4.25 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy STYX music online Buy STYX & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

STYX Caught In The Act Live ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

STYX Caught In The Act Live reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's been quite a long time I don't spin this CD and last night I did. My reaction whenever listening to this CD is the laser disc version of this album where I got long before I got the CD. In fact I purchased the CD because I enjoyed the LD. It's one of excellent shows that the band should consider to release the DVD version. Watching the LD version there are two things that I need to put notes. First the stage act and singing style of Tomy Shaw and James Young. I remember vividly how James Young gave good introduction just before he sung "Snowblind" and also how he provided backing with Tomy Shaw and Dennis De Young. Tomy Shaw also gave his powerful voice while playing his guitar. They are not boring on stage at all. Only Chuck Panozzo who seemed pretty quiet - as usual with his style as well Paradise Theater concert.

Second, I like the songs selection as it contains almost all excellent tracks the band has ever created through their previous albums. Actually I expected the band to play "Christopher Mr. Christopher" - a song that colored my childhood but it seems that this song is not popular to Styx. Oh yeah there is another great track by the band from Equinox album: "Born for The Adventure". It's really a cool rock song with tight basslines.

My best favorite track of this performance is "Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)" as it's really rockin' - combining excellent efforts of Tomy Shaw and James Young. It's really cool. Other interesting tracks include "Crystal Ball", "Snowblind", Suite Madame Blue" and "Mr. Roboto". "Don't Let It End" is another excellent track with ballad style.

Overall, this is an excellent rock live album. As I said that this live set comprises excellent selections of the band's previous albums.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Review by Guillermo
3 stars I listened to this album in 1986 or in 1987, being broadcasted in Stereo by a FM Radio station in my city, now defunct and called "Rock 101". This very missed radio station was the best choice for Rock listeners here. They broadcasted in those years (between 1984 and 1995) special programmes dedicated to very different styles of music, including Progressive Rock (with series of programmes dedicated to the discographies of YES, Genesis, ELO, etc.), Heavy Metal, Rock Oldies, Christian Rock, Reggae, and even music not related to Rock, like Afro-American music! They also broadcasted, almost at midnight some days, complete live albums like this Styx album. I recorded it on a cassette because I liked some parts of it (maybe I`m going to buy the CD one day).

Despite not being a fan of Styx`s music, I think that this band has some quality in their playing and in some of their compositions. I think that Dennis DeYoung, in particular, is a very good keyboard player and singer, and he deserves to be considered as the "main force" in this band. While some of his music is mellow, some other songs like "Come Sail Away" are very good. The live version of this song included in this album, is very good, with the audience singing along with DeYoung, and with a very good guitar solo at the end of the song. Guitarists Tommy Shaw and James Young brought a balance to DeYoung`s style, playing and singing energetic Rock songs like "Miss America". "Crystal Ball" is also a very good live version, one of my favourites from this album. "Babe" is one example of DeYoung`s mellow ballads which some Styx`s Fans like. A real bad song is, IMO, "Mr. Roboto", which was also played a lot in the Radio.

This is a good live album to listen even if you are not a Fan of Styx. The recording and mixing are good too.

4 stars STYX is excellent live! Don't let anyone tell you differently. Past or present, they rock! My favorite tracks are Snowblind, Too Much Time On My Hands, Sweet Madame Blue...forget it I love them all, even Babe and Mr. Roboto. This is a great addition to any collection, along with Return to ... (read more)

Report this review (#17443) | Posted by | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I thought "Crystal Ball" was an exceptional performance, and other Shaw numbers like "Fooling Yourself" were very energetic. Someone I read complained that the older tunes, which he liked, were handled "with kid gloves instead of with chainsaws as they should be". He wanted more heavy-metal ... (read more)

Report this review (#17442) | Posted by | Thursday, March 3, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As far as live albums go, Styx does a fairly decent job on this one (much better than on the many live albums to follow later in their career). The near-hit "Music Time" starts the album off, but what follows ranges from either fantastic or mediocre, depending on the track. Standout live tracks in ... (read more)

Report this review (#17440) | Posted by | Friday, December 26, 2003 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STYX "Caught In The Act Live"