MARATHON

Buy SAGA Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. Marathon (4:59)
2. How Are You? (5:22)
3. Breathing Lessons (4:25)
4. Hands Up (3:44)
5. Streets Of Gold (Chapter 14) (5:11)
6. Blind Side Of The Heart (4:35)
7. Return To Forever (4:26)
8. You Know I Know (Chapter 12) (4:36)
9. Too Deep (4:21)
10. Rise & Shine (3:32)
11. Worlds Apart (Chapter 16) (6:10)

Search SAGA Marathon lyrics

Search SAGA Marathon tabs

- Michael Sadler / vocals, keyboards
- Steve Negus / drums
- Jim Crichton / bass, keyboards
- Jim Gilmour / keyboards, vocals
- Ian Crichton / guitars

TND302

SAGA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAGA Marathon Music

SagacitySagacity
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Defining Moments: Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 ]Defining Moments: Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 ]
True North Records 2000
Images at TwilightImages at Twilight
Imports 2001
20/2020/20
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2012
CHARLIE PARKER VOLUME ONE COOL BLUES 1966 LAMINATED SLEEVE SAGA LP*SUPERB VINYL US $14.44 Buy It Now 32m 1s
CHARLIE PARKER VOLUME TWO BE BOP 1966 LAMINATED SLEEVE SAGA LP*SUPERB VINYL ITEM US $14.44 Buy It Now 35m 19s
Urban Tale - Signs Of Times, great AOR, Kimmo Blom, Saga, Toto US $24.99 Buy It Now 38m 41s
LP BACH goldberg variations Millicent Silver SAGA US $13.71 Buy It Now 48m 12s
LOUIS ARMSTRONG THE LOUIE ARMSTRONG SAGA #KH31326 VG++/EX COLUMBIA RECORDS 1972 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 39m
#HEAR# ANDANTE 72406 COPLAND SAGA BARBER FIRST ESSAY KEITH CLARK STEREO LP! US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Saga - Wildest Dreams CD CANADIAN HI-TECH AOR / PROG 1987/1994 POLYDOR GERMANY US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
W.GERMANY Bax Winter Legends/Saga Fragment CD (Margaret Fingerhut Piano) Thomson US $11.32 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Saga-magazine advert US $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Saga-magazine advert US $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 2m
SAGA In Transit LP 1982 Maze Records Vinyl Rock Album Made in Canada VG/VG US $6.29 Buy It Now 2h 22m
SAGA -HEADS OR TAILS----CANADIAN ROCK----1983 ORIGINAL CD PRESSING!!!! US $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Saga The Flyer NM/The Flyer Demo Copy 1983 Rock 45 & PS US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h
POPPA DOO-Da Saga Continues/BATON ROUGE-LA.Louisiana-East Coast-DIRTY SOUTH-Rap US $10.29 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Trust by Saga (CD, May-2006) - Jim Gilmour Ian Crichton Korg Keyboards Rush US $8.97 Buy It Now 3h 26m
CHANDOS ABRD 1195 BAX Winter Legends Saga Fragment FINGERHUT piano THOMSON LPO US $12.02 Buy It Now 3h 28m
EX-/EX- !! The Indo Jazzmen/Ragas And Reflection/1968 Saga Stereo LP US $44.36 Buy It Now 3h 32m
1950 Jelly Roll Morton Saga Of Mr. Jelly Lord, Vol. XI LP US $8.99 [0 bids]
andre gagnon lp saga qsp-44219 canadian import SEALED US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 6m
BLACKHORNED SAGA "Broken Messiah" CD Death / Black Metal Drakkar Productions US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 6m
LP MUSIC FOR GUITAR Villa Lobos, Eric Hill saga 5453 US $20.57 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Saga Import Canada Prog LP 1979 US $14.00 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Rob Moratti - Victory (2011) HARD ROCK AOR NEW SEALED ( ex saga) US $5.16 [2 bids]
D-VAMPIRE SAGA-JAPAN CD DVD I50 US $38.99 Buy It Now 5h
Boys : Saga Continues CD (1994) US $4.31 Buy It Now 5h 2m
Saga - CD 2014 -Sagacity US $5.29 [5 bids]
SIBELIUS Finlandia,En Saga...HORST STEIN, UK DECCA Pressing 1972 US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Twilight Saga New Moon Vinyl LP Picture Disc 2009 mint US $7.99 [1 bids]
SLIP FINGERS O'REILLY Honky Tonkin' Vinyl LP SAGA PRE645 1964 US $20.95 Buy It Now 6h 52m
BRUNNING SUNFLOWER BLUES BAND BULLEN ST BLUES LP uk saga FID 2118 stereo US $32.26 Buy It Now 6h 58m
SIDNEY BECHET LP IMMORTAL SESSIONS yellow saga / pan 6900 US $13.71 Buy It Now 6h 58m
SAGA: Saga LP (UK, 2012 reissue, ex-November members, nearly new!) Rock US $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Quincy Jones "Roots" A&M The Saga Of An American Family- Poster 1977 NM/VG++ US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
Eclipse-Twilight Saga - TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE New US $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 17m
SAGA "WORLDS APART" LP 1982 portrait US $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Furtwangler BEETHOVEN Symphony No.5 SIBELIUS En Saga - RR-507 SEALED US $20.00 Buy It Now 7h 52m
The Saga Continues P. Diddy & the Bad Boy Family MUSIC US $9.00 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Jean Sibelius: Symphony No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 82; En Saga, Op. 9; CD US $14.89 Buy It Now 9h 39m
PAUL PROCOPOLIS Bach Preludes & Fugues SAGA STEREO ENGLAND 1964 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Ice m- LP Saga of The Ice King US $49.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
NEW - The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack 1st/class mailing US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 39m
SAGA LP WORLDS APART PORTRAIT US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
SAGA - "Wildest Dreams" LP 1987 1st US PROMO + BIO - (Atlantic) w/INNER US $22.88 Buy It Now 10h 44m
Eileen Joyce Plays Best Loved Piano Gems..1961 Made in England Saga Records VG++ US $11.99 Buy It Now 10h 53m
Jimi Hendrix "At His Best Vol.3" LP Import by Saga Records in England (1972) US $8.95 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Jimi Hendrix "At His Best Vol.2" LP (Import) ,1972, Saga, Made In England US $8.95 Buy It Now 11h 8m
JANET BAKER Schumann Schubert Brahms Saga LP US $17.97 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Da Saga Continues by Poppa Doo (CD, Jun-1994, Critique Records) US $3.99 [0 bids]
H3O + ( Ian Crichton - Saga guitarist ) RARE OOP Canadian Prog Rock CD (New!) US $20.99 Buy It Now 11h 32m
Saga Worlds Apart SEALED Metal Rock 80s RECORD lp US $19.79 Buy It Now 12h 13m
JASCHA HORENSTEIN-JOHN McCAW "Nielsen: Saga-DrÝm" EX/EX 1970 1ST NONESUCH STR LP US $20.00 Buy It Now 12h 24m
SEALED Haydn/Solomons 'Morzin Symphonies: Vol. 1' Saga Stereo 3-LP MINT UK US $75.00 Buy It Now 12h 42m
GREEN DAY FEIST +OA THE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 2 OST ARG SEALED PRO CD US $80.84 Buy It Now 12h 50m
FREAKYMAN Discobug (the saga continues) 2x 12" Tremolo TRE2008 1996 Netherlands US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 43m
The Saga Continues [PA] by Diddy (May-2005, Bad Boy Entertainment) Viynl US $30.99 Buy It Now 13h 51m
Panorama Saga: Tribute to Jit Samaroo, New Music US $10.44 Buy It Now 14h 17m
Beethoven.."Eroica" / Royal Danish Orchestra - George Hurst...SAGA Records VG++ US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 25m
The Indo Jazzmen-Ragas and Reflections 1968 UK Saga FID2145 VG+/VG- Zonal Rarity US $74.99 Buy It Now 15h 25m
LOUIS ARMSTRONG THE LOUIS ARMSTRONG SAGA 1972 NM # KH 31326 NM US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 59m
LARGE PROFESSOR bout that time / liveguy saga 12"RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 26m
Enrico Caruso Golden Voice of Saga Records 1965 US $6.95 Buy It Now 16h 37m
CENOTAPH - SAGA BELICA (REISSUE) (DLX) NEW CD US $17.41 Buy It Now 16h 38m
P Diddy & The Bad Boy Family: The Saga Continues, P Diddy, New Explicit Lyrics US $2.26 Buy It Now 17h 19m
SAGA - 1987 Magazine Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Sibelius: Symphonies Nos. 5 & 7; En Saga [Hybrid SACD], New Music US $14.85 Buy It Now 17h 43m
ALEXANDER O'NEAL - SAGA OF A MARRIED MAN NEW CD US $21.01 Buy It Now 18h 9m
Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues (DPG) US $7.00 Buy It Now 18h 49m
JOHN SHIRLEY QUIRK a recital of english songs LP PS EX/EX saga 5473 US $14.50 Buy It Now 20h 47m
ROGER-SAGA CONTINUES-JAPAN ONLY CD ttt US $37.99 Buy It Now 21h
Saga Behaviour W.Germany cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 21h
Sibelius: Karelia Finlandia En Saga - Sargent EMI JAPAN 24bit REMASTER SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 56m
Saga: Worlds Apart Vinyl LP 1981 US $8.05 [0 bids]
TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK PICTURE DISC VINYL 1ST RECORD 2008 ORIGINAL SAGA MOVIE RARE US $55.00 Buy It Now 22h 35m
Saga - Behaviour LP + INNER ROCK 985 VERY GOOD PLUS US $14.90 Buy It Now 22h 55m
PERFECTLY ORDINARY PEOPLE you gotta get up 12" 3 trk never ending saga mix in di US $8.47 Buy It Now 23h 11m
SAGA - HOUSE OF CARDS CD 2001 SPV 085-72162 CD IMPORT US $14.24 Buy It Now 23h 35m
Eileen Joyce Plays the Grieg Piano Concerto in A minor opus 16 Saga XID 5027 NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 52m
John Williams Conducts Music From the STAR WARS Saga Boston Pops Orchestra CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PT 1 (SCORE) / SOUNDTRACK NEW CD US $22.82 Buy It Now 1 day
ICED EARTH-THE DARK SAGA-GERMAN CD-CENTURY MEDIA FIRST PRESS-10 Tracks US $9.99 [0 bids]
Twilight Saga:new Moon (osc) - Alexandre Desplat New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $22.10 Buy It Now 1 day
DISNEY PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(SAGA of ANDY BURNETT)---PS---PIC---SLV US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (IMPORT) (VERSION) / SOUNDTRACK NEW CD US $39.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Detours-Saga 2CD US $17.66 Buy It Now 1 day
Saga Isd My Tribute To Vol 1 US $14.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Saga Sjoberg & Kai Soderman LP Best-Loved Songs of Sweden US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE TWILIGHT SAGA PICTURE DISC VINYL NEW MOON 2009 MOVIE SOUNDTRACK RARE US $95.00 [0 bids]
My Tribute To ...Saga Vol 2 Isd US $14.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Saga~World's Apart LP~1982~RARE! Portrait Records AL 38246 NM/VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Saga Live & Kicking Isd US $13.87 Buy It Now 1 day
LOUIS ARMSTRONG: THE LOUIS ARMSTRONG SAGA LP /THE BEST OF SATCHMO /GREAT MUSIC!! US $99.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Twilight Saga: New Moon by Original Soundtrack (CD, Oct-2009, Summit) US $4.99 [0 bids]
SAGA BEHAVIOUR CD US $1.00 [1 bids]
Neeme Jarvi : Nielsen: Maskarade, Rhapsodic Overture, Helios Overture, Saga-drea US $4.48 Buy It Now 1 day
P DIDDY SAGA CONTINUES CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $145.16 Buy It Now 1 day
SIENA / BADINI Albinoni / Vivaldi LP SAGA 5443 US $3.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Saga - 20/20 [LP] (import) 2014 Vinyl LP/ US SELLER US $36.90 Buy It Now 1 day
SAGA The Security Of Illusion Sampler 1992 EUROPEAN collectors CD single US $13.60 Buy It Now 1 day
SAGA - WORLDS APART - 1981 ORIG. N/M VINYL US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEETHOVEN "THE PASTORAL" SYMPHONY No 6 IN F MAJOR - SAGA 1964 US $9.02 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy SAGA music online Buy SAGA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAGA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAGA Marathon ratings distribution

SAGA Marathon reviews

Review by Hibou
3 stars Like many prolific artists, SAGA let go a few musical farts in their time. And after hearing "Marathon" only once, I thought it all sounded way too familiar - the guys are cruising on automatic pilot once more, thought I. After hearing it a couple of more times, however, something unexpected happened: none of the tunes sounded the same anymore. I finally got on with my life but found myself humming some weird musical tidbits in the oddest places - at work, in a crowded restaurant, in my sleep. Huhh??? As if some chords or catchy passages were constantly/subconsciously simmering in the back of my mind. It was maddening, driving me nuts. So I went and picked up the album once more...

I've concluded that alongwith the inimitable "Generation 13", "Marathon" is one of the better SAGA albums I own. It does not contain any 'hit' songs per se (if you exclude the opener "Marathon" and the ballad "Blind Side of Your Heart"); but its depth and the solid penmanship that went into its making is obvious and the results highly pleasurable. The production is impeccable, the guys have perfected their drum and guitar licks to a 'T', and Michael Sadler is as charismatic as ever. As is the case with most SAGA material, however, the material on "Marathon" is non too complicated (it does not feature many themes or tempo changes). But what IS there is professionally done and sounds crisp and pleasant enough to my ears. A nice piece of light entertainment if you're in the mood for some solid Art Rocking (or polished pop, if you prefer).

Send comments to Hibou (BETA) | Report this review (#17458) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Review by Muzikman
3 stars Saga is "worlds apart" from the sound that made them internationally recognized music stars with their new album Marathon. In some obvious ways they sound very much like that keyboard dominated band from the '80s and often times they sound heavier, with more upfront guitars. The mixture is one that may attract an audience that was previously unavailable while also satisfying some of their longtime fans.

I was disappointed with the consistency and lack of variety on this album. This kind of music does not allow too much variance, and it is because of a formula the band refuses to change. Perhaps if they try some new instruments like adding some horns or doing a ballad with acoustic guitar their sound would have a chance to develop into something more than it always has been, just for the sake of doing something different. I think the potential is there for growth in a definite fusion direction if they choose, a darker heavier sound like popular neo-prog groups have, but I somehow doubt that will ever happen. The genre they fall into certainly is no longer progressive rock -- art rock or hard rock with elements of pop it most certainly is. I hear a group that could be so much more. Regardless, there has to be something working in order to maintain their longevity.

I think longtime fans would find some value in this release and first time listeners could appreciate this album. I never heard any albums in between Worlds Apart and Marathon so I really do not know if they went through any major changes with their sound. As far as I can tell, there is not very much difference in their overall sound more than twenty years later. I honestly did not enjoy this album as much after listening to it for a second time and that is not a good sign, which points to boredom and disinterest the third time I give it a spin. Well, I know I have the one album by Saga that means the most in my collection, and it is not this one.

Send comments to Muzikman (BETA) | Report this review (#17460) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Review by progrules
3 stars Maybe I was a bit too much of a die hard fan when I decided yet to go for Marathon in 2003. The two predecessors left me cold and were almost disappointing to me but probably I kept hoping for a recovery.

But I wasn't rewarded with this purchase. Fortunately this particular edition was a sale but I almost would like to say it's not worth the full price if you're planning the purchase. The only reason to buy the three albums in the period 1999-2003 is to complete the chapters. An idea that was already launched in the late seventies with Images as Chapter One and Worlds Apart as Chapter 16 on this very release. The chapters run like a thread through all the decades of their career.

At least that's a very nice achievement but to say it lifts the mentioned latter albums to an extremely high level I'd say: no. An album like Security of Illusion really moved me and made me realize why I'm a Saga fan. But the mentioned three around the millenium change made me wonder and that's too bad. Barely three stars once again as well for Marathon.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#158881) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 18, 2008

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Saga's second album from this decade and also from this millenium entitled Marathon from 2003. Well to tell you the truth this album is less convinceing than Full circle for ex, or anything they released between 1979-1984. The music is well plays, typical for a Saga album, but sometimes is more popish in places. Anyway Marathon is another ex of good perseverence in Saga's catalogue with good tunes like:How Are You?, Breathing Lessons, Blind Side Of The Heart , the rest are also good, but not entirely a well rounded and very convinceing album. Marathon desearves a full 3 stars for sure, is another good album in Saga's career. Sadler's voice is agin excellent, great voice and unique aswell. Great interplays between popish elemets with prog arrangements. So if you want to discover some Saga's album don't missed this one, but don't biggin with Marathon aswell, try some early stuff. Good but non essential.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#192265) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 08, 2008

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars The final chapter in the original Saga

2003's Marathon was the third in a trio of interconnected Saga albums that begun with Full Circle in 1999 and continued with House Of Cards in 2001. These three albums all harked back to the band's earliest days and all featured (an updated version of) the paradigmatic insect on the sleeve. The latter is here portrayed as a kind of modern-day comic book superhero which suits the band's image perfectly. These three albums also featured chapters 9 through 16 of "the chapters" song cycle (that was originally started with the band's debut album in 1978 and continued on the next three albums to then be laid to rest for nearly 20 years before it was resurrected on the Full Circle album). Like the previous House Of Cards, Marathon is a very typical Saga album. All of the band's trademarks are here: the distinctive vocals of Michael Sadler, the characteristic "pompous" guitar and keyboard sound, the usual clean production, the archetypal catchy melodies, the reoccuring cheesy lyrics, the habitual progressive touches, the aforementioned emblematic insect on the sleeve, further "chapters", and so on. Marathon is another good Saga album, but after House Of Cards it does sound like more of the same. It is not like they sound uninspired here, not at all. It is just that this album adds very little of value to what they already gave us on the previous album. These are both good albums, but this "marathon" of good albums was bound to start sounding formulaic and samey at some point. Thankfully, the band would continue to make good and even great albums until the present day.

Every Saga fan probably needed to hear the 16th and final chapter in the Saga that begun all the way back in 1978. Interestingly the final chapter is named after one of the band's most well-known classic albums - Worlds Apart. The song is a worthy album closer as well as a worthy closing song of the long song cycle, but like the album as a whole, it sounds a bit like more of the same. In 2005 a live album was released featuring all 16 chapters (old and new) in their numerical order.

Marathon is a good, but formulaic Saga album. Fans of albums like House Of Cards, Heads Or Tales and Worlds Apart will most certainly enjoy it (as I do), but I doubt that it will take anybody by storm. Still, this album is better than most things Saga did in the 80's and 90's.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#492761) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review by Gooner
4 stars I am of the opinion that Michael Sadler is one of the premier vocalists in progressive rock in the vein of Jon Anderson and John Wetton as much of an acquired taste is he. However, from 1993's "The Security Of illusion" all the way up to 2001's "House Of Cards", Michael Sadler developed an irritating vocal delivery that was drawn out and breathy which made it extremely difficult for this listener to get through those Saga albums from that time period. Call it the "Bono-syndrome" or whatever. Saga was slowly losing me as a fan and creeping me out at the same time.

Enter the album "Marathon" in 2003 and it's as though Sadler sowed his wild oats with that past experiment. Michael Sadler sounds assertive and in charge of the vocal duties here. Gone is the drawn out and irritating breathy vocals. His vocal style harkens back to "World's Apart/Heads Or Tales", although a tad more aggressive. Ian Crichton on guitar is at the top of his game and Steve Negus has never been more impressive on the drum kit. This is an album that is not quite immediate as others, but over repeated listens is quite rewarding. The big highlight is the 2nd track "How Are You?" and track #7 "Return To Forever" where Saga show off their chops(not unlike the jam in Humble Stance of yesteryears).

This whole "Marathon" album is solid and a great new chapter in Saga history. It would appeal to listeners curious of Progressive Metal without many of its cliches. A great hybrid of symphonic, eclectic/quirky melodies(slight Gentle Giant-isms) and hard progressive rock in a Steve Morse/Dream Theater style. Bands like Queensryche and Rush should take note of what Saga is doing here. Saga earns the title of progressive rock in the 2000s, whereas the 'ryche and Rush might make a modern prog.rock album if we quit calling them progressive rock.

Recommended for Saga fans that had lost touch with them around the "Behaviour/Wildest Dreams" albums. Keyboards-a-plenty too! No hits. Just SAGA!

Send comments to Gooner (BETA) | Report this review (#571854) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 20, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars There aren't too many prog bands from Canada, certainly not with the history behind them like Saga who released their debut album some twenty-five years ago. Three of the current line-up played on that album, with lead keyboard player Jim Gilmour joining in 1981. While it is his links in with guitarist Ian Crichton and bassist/keys Jim Crichton that provide the musical heart of the band it is also singer/keyboard player Michael Sadler that gives the band their most distinctive sound. There are not many rock bands that utilise as many keyboard players as these guys, but strangely the focus is on providing good strong rock with melodic hooks as opposed to an out and out keyboard blast.

They can probably also lay claim to producing the longest ever concept album, in that 'chapters' are still appearing as they did on the first album, although of course they are never in sequence. This album sees the appearance of chapters 14, 12 and 16. The opening title cut is a blast from start to finish, and it is only the tongue in cheek lyrics that let it down (pronouncing "Marathon" to rhyme with "Avalon"). They may drift a little on the slower numbers but on songs such as "Hands Up" it sounds as if the Eighties have never been away as they mix pomp and prog in a way that is undoubtedly their very own.

They may appeal to keyboard oriented for melodic rockers, or possibly too AOR for progheads but for those who can work their way past the labels and just enjoy the music there is plenty of strong stuff here to be heard.

Originally appeared in Feedback #73, Jun 03

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978694) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars In my opinion this is still a very good album. Maybe I don't like so much the "new style" they're looking for, but I must admit they're still makin' good music. Let's see... 'Marathon', 'Breathing Lessons', 'Streets of Gold' and overall 'Return To Forever' and 'Worlds Apart' are beatuiful mast ... (read more)

Report this review (#17461) | Posted by porcupine_boy | Wednesday, December 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you are a SAGA fan and don't have this one get it. It will grow on you. Also if you own all of their albums with songs that have the chapters (ex. "World's Apart Chapter16") you can make one hell of a greatest hits CD. Just put them on in order Chapter1, 2 etc. Have fun & enjoy SAGA always. ... (read more)

Report this review (#17455) | Posted by | Thursday, December 11, 2003 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAGA "Marathon"