MARATHON

Buy SAGA Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. Marathon (4:59)
2. How Are You? (5:22)
3. Breathing Lessons (4:25)
4. Hands Up (3:44)
5. Streets Of Gold (Chapter 14) (5:11)
6. Blind Side Of The Heart (4:35)
7. Return To Forever (4:26)
8. You Know I Know (Chapter 12) (4:36)
9. Too Deep (4:21)
10. Rise & Shine (3:32)
11. Worlds Apart (Chapter 16) (6:10)

Search SAGA Marathon lyrics

Search SAGA Marathon tabs

- Michael Sadler / vocals, keyboards
- Steve Negus / drums
- Jim Crichton / bass, keyboards
- Jim Gilmour / keyboards, vocals
- Ian Crichton / guitars

TND302

SAGA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAGA Marathon Music

Imports 1994
TrustTrust
Limited Edition · Special Edition
Inside Out U.S. 2006
Saga - Worlds Apart Revisited (2DVD/2CD)Saga - Worlds Apart Revisited (2DVD/2CD)
Box set · Limited Edition
Polygram Int'l 1997
Images at TwilightImages at Twilight
Imports 2001
ICED EARTH / THE DARK SAGA / JAPAN LTD CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 37m 19s
TONY BENNETT AND COUNT BASIE 12" VINYL ALBUM LP SAGA EROS 8076 US $19.81 Buy It Now 39m 7s
OFFENBACH Gaite Parisienne - Rene Leibowitz - SAGA uk US $3.49 Buy It Now 1h 27m
LOUIS ARMSTRONG The Louis Armstrong Saga LP CBS RECORDS NEAR MINT US $19.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
VARIOUS great swing jam sessions vol. 1 LP VG+ SAGA 6914 Vinyl 1973 UK Jazz Mono US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Saga The Flyer NM/The Flyer Demo Copy 1983 Rock 45 & PS US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Saga LP Heads Or Tales 1983 Prog VG+/VG++ US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 58m
SANDY DENNY, IT'S SANDY DENNY A 1970 UK SAGA/EROS RECORD LABEL VINYL LP. US $41.44 [0 bids]
James Bowman . Robert Spencer . JOHN DOWLAND Ayres and lute-lessons - 1977 SAGA US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 3m
HMV ALP 1990 (ASD 541) SEMICIRCLE *SARGENT VPO* SIBELIUS SAGA TUONELA FINLANDIA US $11.92 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Schumann Davidsbundlertanze GIESEKING SAGA UK LP XID 5138 NM US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Roger - The Saga Continues - NEW SEALED - Vinyl LP Record - 1984 Warner Cutout US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Saga Heads Or Tales: Liv CD NEW (UK Import) US $19.45 Buy It Now 2h 50m
SAGA XID 5161 (NIXA PLP 543) *JANOS STARKER* BACH CELLO SUITES NO. 3 US $18.12 Buy It Now 2h 59m
DEBUSSY Preludes Book 1 - LIVIA REV, piano - SAGA LP ST germany US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
TRANCESETTERS the saga 12" Mint- HOOJ116 Vinyl 2002 Record US $9.00 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Various Artists - Twilight Saga: New Moon [CD New] US $11.41 Buy It Now 3h 28m
ICE: Saga Of The Ice King LP (UK, reissue, led by ex-Alexis Korner Blues Incor US $40.00 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Disco Funk (45) The Monstars "Funny Saga" (Aavalanche) Canada HEAR IT US $2.79 [0 bids]
Saga For Those Tears I Died USA Cassette Tape US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h
Saga Hymns In Harmony USA Cassette Tape US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h
THE RIGHTEOUS-& And The Saga Begins/PUNK ROCK-Guitar-Cd US $8.49 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: Tha Saga Continuez MUSIC CD US $8.35 Buy It Now 4h 30m
HARD ROCK - EQUINOX - 1973 SAGA HARD PSYCH DEEP PURPLE LED ZEPPELIN BLACK LP RE US $31.99 Buy It Now 4h 40m
SAGA - WILDEST DREAMS, VINYL LP US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
The Twilight Saga: New Moon CD Soundtrack US $16.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Lehmann Bach Mass in B Minor 3LP set Saga EX 1966 UK US $37.30 Buy It Now 4h 58m
John Williams Conducts Music From The Star Wars Saga RARE CD Boston Pops Orchest US $5.75 [0 bids]
TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE THE SCORE / SOUNDTRACK NEW CD US $24.98 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Saga I'm Going Up LP Vinyl Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Saga Our Tribute LP Vinyl Record US $17.99 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Saga "Worlds Apart" US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 53m
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Score CD Soundtrack US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 9m
T.I. I'M SERIOUS PROMO 2LP P. DIDDY THE SAGA CONTINUES JAY-Z CHANGE THE GAME EPS US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Saga Continues [PA] by Diddy (2005, Bad Boy Entertainment) CD US $1.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
CHARLIE PARKER Vol 4 Jazz at Massey Hall Vinyl LP SAGA ERO8031 US $19.88 Buy It Now 7h 33m
ROGER TROUTMAN the saga continues LP Mint- 1-23975 Vinyl 1984 Record US $14.40 Buy It Now 7h 35m
SAGA - Worlds Apart - 1982 Promo Vinyl LP. w/ Lyric sleeve / VG+ / Prog. Rock US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Charlie Parker - Immortal Sessions Volume 8: Ornithology LP - Saga - Jazz US $13.70 [0 bids]
The Saga Continues - Acceptable US $2.47 Buy It Now 8h 35m
GORO OHMI AND BIG MOUTH GUIN SAGA GRAFFITI JAPAN ELECTRO PROG ANIME LP US $9.88 Buy It Now 8h 42m
RAKIM Stay A While CD 3 Tracks Inc The Saga Begins+New York US $5.39 Buy It Now 8h 45m
GORO OHMI AND HIS SATANIC ORCHESTRA GUIN SAGA 7MADOH JAPAN ELECT PROG ANIME LP US $9.88 Buy It Now 8h 47m
John Williams. Music from Star Wars Saga. Boston Pops US $8.49 Buy It Now 9h 10m
Acker Bilk "Saga" double lp Polydor 2668020 UK Press NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 19m
P. DIDDY & THE BAD BOY FAMILY THE SAGA CONTINUES NO SCRATCHES TO DISC SMOKE FREE US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
SAGA HEAD OR TALES LP ARGENTINA NM US $17.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
SAGA WORLDS APART LP ARGENTINA US $18.00 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Saga, Worlds Apart Audio CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Edda - An Icelandic Saga - Myths From Medieval Iceland / Sequentia, Sequentia, G US $4.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Louis Armstrong Saga by Louis Armstrong (CD, 1995, Sony Music (USA)) US $5.93 Buy It Now 9h 41m
Crying In The Chapel SAGA ASM496 US $2.97 Buy It Now 9h 44m
ALEX CAMPBELL - SINGS FOLK , SAGA 1964 , VG++/EX ,LP US $6.55 Buy It Now 9h 49m
Sibelius: Finlandia / En Saga / Tapiola / Swan of Tuonela - Karajan US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 2m
Almighty RSO - Hellbound (The RSO Saga Part 2) HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 1994 RCA US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Shabazz The Disciple - Crime Saga (Death Be The Penalty - The Sequel) HIP HOP 12 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
COLOR - New Colours LP Hungary prog psych LP × LISTEN × Saga vein US $26.50 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Yardbirds Live Saga 63-67 CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 29m
SEALED QUINCY JONES ROOTS SOUNDTRACK LP SAGA OF AN AMERICAN FAMILY US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 44m
SAGA - BEHAVIOR Classic Rock / Prog / Synth / Hard Rock Near Mint Plus US $5.22 [0 bids]
TON SAGA feat. OBERDAN - Estrela Brilhante FUNK SOUL BLACK RIO BRAZIL 7" 45 HEAR US $19.00 [1 bids]
DUKE ELLINGTON "NM WAX" Immortal Sessions SAGA6926 LP Ac5764 US $7.99 [0 bids]
MASADA Musical Saga CD 2-CD 1997 ISRAEL Shuki Levy Shell Danielson Davis Gaines US $9.99 [0 bids]
Various Artists : The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Music From The Original Motion P US $9.47 Buy It Now 11h 39m
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse by Various Artists (CD, Jun-2010, Summit Ent/Chop... US $4.00 [0 bids]
Ralph Lundsten En Midvinter Saga 1981 EMI Harvest NM US $37.95 Buy It Now 12h 20m
SAGA - ON THE LOOSE/ FRAMED 7" LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 42m
OLD TOWN MAFIA THE SAGA CONTINUES SLOW PAIN CHICANO RAP US $8.99 Buy It Now 12h 52m
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse by Original Soundtrack (CD, Jun-2010, Summit... US $13.89 [0 bids]
saga 5443 EX/EX badini albinoni adagio four seasons LP US $7.50 Buy It Now 13h 32m
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CD US $2.99 [0 bids]
GRACIANO SAGA QUEM É O PAPÁ? PORTUGAL MUSIC CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 15h 40m
Saga - Full Circle CD / Original SPV German Issue / 1999 / SPV 21462 / Rare US $13.99 Buy It Now 15h 53m
Saga - Detours Live Double CD / 1998 / Original / EX++ US $7.99 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Squeeze - No Place Like Home + The Fortnight Saga - 7" 45 RPM UK Single! US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 13m
The Louis Armstrong Saga LP in excellent (EX) condition US $7.00 Buy It Now 16h 21m
The Saga Continues [Clean] [Edited] by Diddy (CD) US $2.50 [0 bids]
Twilight Saga Eclipse Taiwan Ltd CD Soundtrack Poster Promo Folder RARE New US $29.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
Twilight Saga New MoonTaiwan Ltd CD Soundtrack Promo Scrapbook RARE New Sealed US $37.99 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Vinland Saga [Digipak] 2 CD SET LEAVES' EYES ( FREE SHIPPING ) US $13.99 Buy It Now 16h 54m
D-VAMPIRE SAGA-JAPAN 2CDs H75 zd US $39.50 Buy It Now 17h 52m
SANDY DENNY & JOHNNY SILVO ~VERY RARE SAGA UK FOLK LP 1967 ~ FAIRPORT CONVENTION US $165.77 Buy It Now 19h 24m
THOMAS RANJA PLAYS STRAVINSKY COMPLETE PIANO MUSIC UK SAGA PSY 30006 US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 4m
Ca Bine Saga Letort Original Album (CD 1994) RARE Japan US $24.99 Buy It Now 20h 20m
PHENOMENA Awakening + 1 CD Primal Fear House Of Lords Riot Saga Seventh Key US $24.50 Buy It Now 20h 42m
BARTOK String Quartets 1 & 2 - SAGA 5203 - LP RECORD US $8.39 Buy It Now 20h 53m
SAGA Images At Twilight LP Rush Asia Triumph Helix US $14.09 Buy It Now 21h 15m
Elizabethan & Restoration Vocal Music Orig SAGA 1964 LP US $5.84 Buy It Now 21h 46m
Chopin - Liszt Recital by Lev Pouishnoff Saga - XID 5013 US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 15m
saga LP:PACESETTERS-reggae meets pop (hear) US $33.14 Buy It Now 22h 49m
Various OST(Vinyl LP)No No Nanette-Saga-ERO 811-US-VG+/VG US $18.22 Buy It Now 23h 2m
Mazarati The Saga Of A Man Us 12" 3 mixes US $15.99 Buy It Now 23h 15m
The Saga Continues, P. Diddy & the Bad Boy Family CD R&B & Soul #03 US $1.49 Buy It Now 23h 28m
CD Romancing SaGa 1 (I) - Original Soundtrack Version SUPER FAMICOM MUSIC ALBUM US $17.71 [0 bids]
The Saga Continues [PA] by Diddy & The Bad Boy Family US $3.99 Buy It Now 23h 50m
SAGA STXID 5296 *LOVEDAY* PLAYS *GRIEG VIOLIN SONATAS* CASSINI* NM US $6.61 Buy It Now 1 day
SAGA What Do I Know b/w Easy Way Out STOCK 45 EX nice wax US $4.72 [0 bids]
Magnat - The Saga (Remixes) - Qube - 2002 #77196 US $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
CHARLIE PARKER - Saga 6910 (U.K.) - Vol. 5...Bird and Diz - SEALED JAZZ LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Joan Baez(Vinyl LP)The Best Of-Saga-EROS 8075-UK-VG/VG- US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy SAGA music online Buy SAGA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAGA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAGA Marathon ratings distribution

SAGA Marathon reviews

Review by Hibou
3 stars Like many prolific artists, SAGA let go a few musical farts in their time. And after hearing "Marathon" only once, I thought it all sounded way too familiar - the guys are cruising on automatic pilot once more, thought I. After hearing it a couple of more times, however, something unexpected happened: none of the tunes sounded the same anymore. I finally got on with my life but found myself humming some weird musical tidbits in the oddest places - at work, in a crowded restaurant, in my sleep. Huhh??? As if some chords or catchy passages were constantly/subconsciously simmering in the back of my mind. It was maddening, driving me nuts. So I went and picked up the album once more...

I've concluded that alongwith the inimitable "Generation 13", "Marathon" is one of the better SAGA albums I own. It does not contain any 'hit' songs per se (if you exclude the opener "Marathon" and the ballad "Blind Side of Your Heart"); but its depth and the solid penmanship that went into its making is obvious and the results highly pleasurable. The production is impeccable, the guys have perfected their drum and guitar licks to a 'T', and Michael Sadler is as charismatic as ever. As is the case with most SAGA material, however, the material on "Marathon" is non too complicated (it does not feature many themes or tempo changes). But what IS there is professionally done and sounds crisp and pleasant enough to my ears. A nice piece of light entertainment if you're in the mood for some solid Art Rocking (or polished pop, if you prefer).

Send comments to Hibou (BETA) | Report this review (#17458) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Review by Muzikman
3 stars Saga is "worlds apart" from the sound that made them internationally recognized music stars with their new album Marathon. In some obvious ways they sound very much like that keyboard dominated band from the '80s and often times they sound heavier, with more upfront guitars. The mixture is one that may attract an audience that was previously unavailable while also satisfying some of their longtime fans.

I was disappointed with the consistency and lack of variety on this album. This kind of music does not allow too much variance, and it is because of a formula the band refuses to change. Perhaps if they try some new instruments like adding some horns or doing a ballad with acoustic guitar their sound would have a chance to develop into something more than it always has been, just for the sake of doing something different. I think the potential is there for growth in a definite fusion direction if they choose, a darker heavier sound like popular neo-prog groups have, but I somehow doubt that will ever happen. The genre they fall into certainly is no longer progressive rock -- art rock or hard rock with elements of pop it most certainly is. I hear a group that could be so much more. Regardless, there has to be something working in order to maintain their longevity.

I think longtime fans would find some value in this release and first time listeners could appreciate this album. I never heard any albums in between Worlds Apart and Marathon so I really do not know if they went through any major changes with their sound. As far as I can tell, there is not very much difference in their overall sound more than twenty years later. I honestly did not enjoy this album as much after listening to it for a second time and that is not a good sign, which points to boredom and disinterest the third time I give it a spin. Well, I know I have the one album by Saga that means the most in my collection, and it is not this one.

Send comments to Muzikman (BETA) | Report this review (#17460) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Review by progrules
3 stars Maybe I was a bit too much of a die hard fan when I decided yet to go for Marathon in 2003. The two predecessors left me cold and were almost disappointing to me but probably I kept hoping for a recovery.

But I wasn't rewarded with this purchase. Fortunately this particular edition was a sale but I almost would like to say it's not worth the full price if you're planning the purchase. The only reason to buy the three albums in the period 1999-2003 is to complete the chapters. An idea that was already launched in the late seventies with Images as Chapter One and Worlds Apart as Chapter 16 on this very release. The chapters run like a thread through all the decades of their career.

At least that's a very nice achievement but to say it lifts the mentioned latter albums to an extremely high level I'd say: no. An album like Security of Illusion really moved me and made me realize why I'm a Saga fan. But the mentioned three around the millenium change made me wonder and that's too bad. Barely three stars once again as well for Marathon.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#158881) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 18, 2008

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Saga's second album from this decade and also from this millenium entitled Marathon from 2003. Well to tell you the truth this album is less convinceing than Full circle for ex, or anything they released between 1979-1984. The music is well plays, typical for a Saga album, but sometimes is more popish in places. Anyway Marathon is another ex of good perseverence in Saga's catalogue with good tunes like:How Are You?, Breathing Lessons, Blind Side Of The Heart , the rest are also good, but not entirely a well rounded and very convinceing album. Marathon desearves a full 3 stars for sure, is another good album in Saga's career. Sadler's voice is agin excellent, great voice and unique aswell. Great interplays between popish elemets with prog arrangements. So if you want to discover some Saga's album don't missed this one, but don't biggin with Marathon aswell, try some early stuff. Good but non essential.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#192265) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 08, 2008

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars The final chapter in the original Saga

2003's Marathon was the third in a trio of interconnected Saga albums that begun with Full Circle in 1999 and continued with House Of Cards in 2001. These three albums all harked back to the band's earliest days and all featured (an updated version of) the paradigmatic insect on the sleeve. The latter is here portrayed as a kind of modern-day comic book superhero which suits the band's image perfectly. These three albums also featured chapters 9 through 16 of "the chapters" song cycle (that was originally started with the band's debut album in 1978 and continued on the next three albums to then be laid to rest for nearly 20 years before it was resurrected on the Full Circle album). Like the previous House Of Cards, Marathon is a very typical Saga album. All of the band's trademarks are here: the distinctive vocals of Michael Sadler, the characteristic "pompous" guitar and keyboard sound, the usual clean production, the archetypal catchy melodies, the reoccuring cheesy lyrics, the habitual progressive touches, the aforementioned emblematic insect on the sleeve, further "chapters", and so on. Marathon is another good Saga album, but after House Of Cards it does sound like more of the same. It is not like they sound uninspired here, not at all. It is just that this album adds very little of value to what they already gave us on the previous album. These are both good albums, but this "marathon" of good albums was bound to start sounding formulaic and samey at some point. Thankfully, the band would continue to make good and even great albums until the present day.

Every Saga fan probably needed to hear the 16th and final chapter in the Saga that begun all the way back in 1978. Interestingly the final chapter is named after one of the band's most well-known classic albums - Worlds Apart. The song is a worthy album closer as well as a worthy closing song of the long song cycle, but like the album as a whole, it sounds a bit like more of the same. In 2005 a live album was released featuring all 16 chapters (old and new) in their numerical order.

Marathon is a good, but formulaic Saga album. Fans of albums like House Of Cards, Heads Or Tales and Worlds Apart will most certainly enjoy it (as I do), but I doubt that it will take anybody by storm. Still, this album is better than most things Saga did in the 80's and 90's.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#492761) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review by Gooner
4 stars I am of the opinion that Michael Sadler is one of the premier vocalists in progressive rock in the vein of Jon Anderson and John Wetton as much of an acquired taste is he. However, from 1993's "The Security Of illusion" all the way up to 2001's "House Of Cards", Michael Sadler developed an irritating vocal delivery that was drawn out and breathy which made it extremely difficult for this listener to get through those Saga albums from that time period. Call it the "Bono-syndrome" or whatever. Saga was slowly losing me as a fan and creeping me out at the same time.

Enter the album "Marathon" in 2003 and it's as though Sadler sowed his wild oats with that past experiment. Michael Sadler sounds assertive and in charge of the vocal duties here. Gone is the drawn out and irritating breathy vocals. His vocal style harkens back to "World's Apart/Heads Or Tales", although a tad more aggressive. Ian Crichton on guitar is at the top of his game and Steve Negus has never been more impressive on the drum kit. This is an album that is not quite immediate as others, but over repeated listens is quite rewarding. The big highlight is the 2nd track "How Are You?" and track #7 "Return To Forever" where Saga show off their chops(not unlike the jam in Humble Stance of yesteryears).

This whole "Marathon" album is solid and a great new chapter in Saga history. It would appeal to listeners curious of Progressive Metal without many of its cliches. A great hybrid of symphonic, eclectic/quirky melodies(slight Gentle Giant-isms) and hard progressive rock in a Steve Morse/Dream Theater style. Bands like Queensryche and Rush should take note of what Saga is doing here. Saga earns the title of progressive rock in the 2000s, whereas the 'ryche and Rush might make a modern prog.rock album if we quit calling them progressive rock.

Recommended for Saga fans that had lost touch with them around the "Behaviour/Wildest Dreams" albums. Keyboards-a-plenty too! No hits. Just SAGA!

Send comments to Gooner (BETA) | Report this review (#571854) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 20, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars There aren't too many prog bands from Canada, certainly not with the history behind them like Saga who released their debut album some twenty-five years ago. Three of the current line-up played on that album, with lead keyboard player Jim Gilmour joining in 1981. While it is his links in with guitarist Ian Crichton and bassist/keys Jim Crichton that provide the musical heart of the band it is also singer/keyboard player Michael Sadler that gives the band their most distinctive sound. There are not many rock bands that utilise as many keyboard players as these guys, but strangely the focus is on providing good strong rock with melodic hooks as opposed to an out and out keyboard blast.

They can probably also lay claim to producing the longest ever concept album, in that 'chapters' are still appearing as they did on the first album, although of course they are never in sequence. This album sees the appearance of chapters 14, 12 and 16. The opening title cut is a blast from start to finish, and it is only the tongue in cheek lyrics that let it down (pronouncing "Marathon" to rhyme with "Avalon"). They may drift a little on the slower numbers but on songs such as "Hands Up" it sounds as if the Eighties have never been away as they mix pomp and prog in a way that is undoubtedly their very own.

They may appeal to keyboard oriented for melodic rockers, or possibly too AOR for progheads but for those who can work their way past the labels and just enjoy the music there is plenty of strong stuff here to be heard.

Originally appeared in Feedback #73, Jun 03

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978694) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars In my opinion this is still a very good album. Maybe I don't like so much the "new style" they're looking for, but I must admit they're still makin' good music. Let's see... 'Marathon', 'Breathing Lessons', 'Streets of Gold' and overall 'Return To Forever' and 'Worlds Apart' are beatuiful mast ... (read more)

Report this review (#17461) | Posted by porcupine_boy | Wednesday, December 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you are a SAGA fan and don't have this one get it. It will grow on you. Also if you own all of their albums with songs that have the chapters (ex. "World's Apart Chapter16") you can make one hell of a greatest hits CD. Just put them on in order Chapter1, 2 etc. Have fun & enjoy SAGA always. ... (read more)

Report this review (#17455) | Posted by | Thursday, December 11, 2003 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAGA "Marathon"