SLEEPLESS

3. Sleepless
Record Label: Eg
Catalogue No: EGOX15
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to mogorva for the last updates

Buy KING CRIMSON Sleepless Music

(VINYL 7(VINYL 7") Sleepless / Nuages
Eg
King Crimson Sleepless vinyl recordKing Crimson Sleepless vinyl record
EG / WARNER BROS BROTHERS RECORDS
SLEEPLESS (PROMO) (45/7SLEEPLESS (PROMO) (45/7")
WARNER BROS 29309
Sleepless - Dance Mix / InstrumentalSleepless - Dance Mix / Instrumental
WB
Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12"
Warner Bros
$259.99
sleepless / same 45 rpm singlesleepless / same 45 rpm single
WB
Sleepless-the consizeSleepless-the consize
EMI

KING CRIMSON - SLEEPLESS (MIXES) / 1984 EG RECORDS 12" LP. / EX VINYL / 20193-0 USD $6.00 Buy It Now
King Crimson 12" Maxi Single Sleepless Psyche USD $8.50 Buy It Now 22h 51m
King Crimson - Sleepless The Concise 1993 Korea Cassette Tape Robert Fripp USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
King Crimson RARE Maxi Single Sleepless Dance/Instu NEAR MINT FREE US SHIPPING USD $14.16 Buy It Now 3 days
King Crimson Sleepless 12" 45rpm Vinyl Record 1984 EGOX15 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
King Crimson - Sleepless, Record 12" VG USD $6.90 Buy It Now 5 days
King Crimson - Sleepless 12" Single Vinyl Record Album USD $17.95 Buy It Now 7 days
King Crimson Sleepless Vinyl Maxi Single Record 1984 45RPM Shrink Prog Rock VG++ USD $6.98 Buy It Now 8 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS E.G. RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE USD $4.78 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON Sleepless - The Concise JAPAN CD PCCY-00520 1994 OBI USD $34.57 Buy It Now 10 days
King Crimson-Sleepless / Nuages Warner Bros. 7-29309 EX 1984 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
King Crimson m- UK 12 Sleepless USD $8.49 Buy It Now 11 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE UKR OFFICIAL TAPE CASSETTE SEALED PROG ROCK LEGEND!! USD $17.08 Buy It Now 11 days
KING CRIMSON~SLEEPLESS~MEGA RARE~RARE PROMO~NEAR MINT~W.B .~ ROCK 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless (uk 1984) 7" PS EX/EX EGO 15 art rock prog rock eg USD $26.38 Buy It Now 13 days
KING CRIMSON - Sleepless / Nuages (That Which Passes, Passes Like Clouds) 45rpm USD $7.99 Buy It Now 13 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless (uk 1984) 7" PS EX/EX EGO 15 art rock prog rock eg USD $13.37 Buy It Now 13 days
King Crimson - Sleepless 12" New Sealed 817 990-1 Polydor 1984 Vinyl Record USD $18.75 Buy It Now 13 days
King Crimson Sleepless UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) EGOX15 EG 1984 USD $17.76 Buy It Now 14 days
King Crimson Sleepless 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Single Record w/ PS 1984 UK EG/Polydor USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
KIng Crimson - Sleepless The Concise - Cassette, Made In Holland 1993 USD $11.14 Buy It Now 15 days
King Crimson Sleepless 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Single Record w/ PS VG++ Conditon 1985 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
RARE OOP King Crimson CD Sleepless the Concise KC prog rock Robert Fripp UK Yes USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
KING CRIMSON: Sleepless (dance) / Sleepless (instro) 12 (PC, promo stamp oc, t USD $6.00 Buy It Now 18 days
King Crimson - Sleepless (Vinyl) USD $19.09 Buy It Now 18 days
KIng Crimson 45 Sleepless bw Same WB M- DJ copy USD $7.00 Buy It Now 18 days
King Crimson Sleepless Promo 1984 7" 45 RPM Single Vinyl Record VG+ Condition USD $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless rare promo 45 from 1984 ROBERT FRIPP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
1984 King Crimson ?- Sleepless 12" Single EG ?- 0-20193 EX/VG+ Prog Rock USD $10.25 Buy It Now 20 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 0 20193 FW SRC 12" Vinyl VG++ Cover VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 20 days
King Crimson ?"Sleepless" 0-20193 (1984) 12" Single EX USD $8.47 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON . SLEEPLESS 7" USD $11.45 Buy It Now 21 days
king crimson maxi-single sleepless promo USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON - Sleepless (Dance, Instrumental mixes etc) - 12" EG EGOX 15 USD $12.72 Buy It Now 21 days
King Crimson-Sleepless.7" USD $7.64 Buy It Now 22 days
VINTAGE KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS 45 RECORD- RE3 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Concise King Crimson - Sleepless 1993 EG/Caroline cassette NM USD $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 2 track 1984 Us 12" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 2 track 1984 Us 12" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
King Crimson - Sleepless (Vinyl) USD $22.91 Buy It Now 25 days
King Crimson ORIG UK PS 45 Sleepless NM '84 EG 015 Adrian Belew Robert Fripp USD $10.28 Buy It Now 26 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS ARGENTINA 1984 EG 7" PROMO COPY prog progressive USD $18.00 Buy It Now 26 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS (3 Mixes) UK PROMO ONLY 12" SINGLE progressive prog rock USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
King Crimson Sleepless Maxi 12" Single WB RG Records LP Prog Psych SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Sealed King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 45 RPM Audiophile Records Prog / Psych USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KING CRIMSON Sleepless ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Sleepless reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars It was very soon after I had come across the classic '69-'74 output of King Crimson (in my late teens) that I also borrowed the album Three of a Perfect Pair, the third one in the trilogy of albums released in the early 80's. That band had very very little to do with the 70's prog legend. Even Adrian Belew' s clean, slightly Todd Rundgren -reminding vocals are miles away from either Greg Lake, John Wetton or anyone in between, but in a good balance with the new musical style. At that time I owned the vinyl double compilation "Young Person's Guide to King Crimson" and slowly increased my KC knowledge with the massive booklet and some further listenings, but I can say that KC never quite beceme one of my dearest prog bands (though I really admire their best works!). So I didn't have any disturbed feelings about the classic prog act turning into something completely else, even bordering pop. No, of course not 'pop' in the sense of chart hits. I mean a certain tightness and directness, despite some sort of complexity in the playing.

'Sleepless' was my favourite song in that album (that I quite soon forgot, more or less). It's fast and intensive and yet somehow airy and dreamy / nightmarish -- suitably, being a song about sleep and dreaming (or the lack of it). Few years ago I took 'Sleepless' into my KC compilation disc and the song hasn't lost its effectiveness. My other fave song of that era is the very airy 'Matte Kudesai' from Discipline (1981), otherwise I have no significant interest towards that phase.

'Nuages' is an interesting instrumental piece, deeply original art rock. I haven't heard it in more than 20 years but I can still remember it vaguely. Tony Levin's work on stick & bass is delicious. Back in '87 or so I came across Levin also in the music of Peter Gabriel and the Italian singer Alice.

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Sleepless"