SLEEPLESS

3. Sleepless
Record Label: Eg
Catalogue No: EGOX15
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to mogorva for the last updates

Buy KING CRIMSON Sleepless Music

Vinyl$5.99 (used)
SleeplessSleepless
Eg
Vinyl$11.98 (used)
sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12
WB
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12"
Warner Bros
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
sleepless / same 45 rpm singlesleepless / same 45 rpm single
WB
Vinyl$4.99 (used)
KING CRIMSON Sleepless / Nuages 7" Vinyl Single Eg Records EGO 15 VG/Ex- USD $7.57 Buy It Now 11h 3m
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" 3 Track Dance Mix B/w Instrumental Mix And Bob Clearm USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12h 25m
King Crimson Sleepless EGO 15 7" NEW OLD STOCK NM USD $4.97 Buy It Now 14h 23m
KING CRIMSON ~ Sleepless ~ 12" Single PS USD $18.18 Buy It Now 1 day
KING CRIMSON,PIC. SLEEVE "SLEEPLESS" C/W "NUAGES" 1984 EG RECORDS,UK ORIG.EGO15 USD $9.08 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON,PIC. SLEEVE "SLEEPLESS" C/W "NUAGES" 1984 EG RECORDS,UK ORIG.EGO15 USD $10.60 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE 7" ARGENTINA PROMO USD $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KING CRIMSON - SLEEPLESS 12" SINGLE, EX COND , POLYDOR USD $1.50 [0 bids]
1984 King Crimson ?- Sleepless 12" Single EG ?- 0-20193 EX/VG+ Prog Rock USD $10.25 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW VTG Vinyl LP Record 1984 King Crimson Sleepless 20193-0 Rock US USD $7.50 Buy It Now 4 days
King Crimson ?"Sleepless" 0-20193 (1984) 12" Single EX USD $8.47 Buy It Now 5 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 7" PS EX/EX uk eg USD $13.65 Buy It Now 5 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" EGO 15 (1984) 7" SINGLE 45 EX PROG USD $4.97 Buy It Now 5 days
King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 1984 Promo EG 20193-A Vinyl Record USD $5.69 Buy It Now 5 days
KING CRIMSON,SLEEPLESS,12" 45RPM PS,EG RECORDS,EGOX 15,1984 USD $7.57 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON VINTAGE ADVERT ORIGINAL POSTER SIZE 24 MAR 1984 SLEEPLESS USD $18.18 Buy It Now 10 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless FACTORY SEALED 12" 1984 U.S. ISSUE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
KING CRIMSON - "Sleepless" 1984 1st US 12" SINGLE - PROMO ONLY (2 Versions) RARE USD $14.88 Buy It Now 12 days
King Crimson Sleepless / Nuages Pic Sleeve USD $7.57 Buy It Now 12 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS BW SAME WB 20193 12" VINYL USD $9.97 Buy It Now 13 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" RARE REMIX 12" SINGLE (PROG, ROBERT FRIPP) USD $7.26 Buy It Now 14 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 12" Mint- 0-20193 EG/Warner USA 1984 Record 45 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 16 days
King Crimson ex 7 Sleepless / same USD $5.49 Buy It Now 16 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" IMPORT 12" SINGLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
SLEEPLESS: THE CONCISE KING CRIMSON CD 1st Print with Poster Booklet Fripp Belew USD $10.62 Buy It Now 18 days
UK press KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" Vinyl 1984 EGOX 15 Robert Fripp USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
King Crimson 12" Single Sleepless(Instrumental/Dance Mix) Warner Bros. Records USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Sealed King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 45 RPM Audiophile Records Prog / Psych USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
KING CRIMSON~SLEEPLESS~MEGA RARE~RARE PROMO~NEAR MINT~W.B .~ ROCK 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22 days
BRAND NEW SEALED KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RECORD LP USD $12.13 Buy It Now 23 days
King Crimson - Sleepless: The Concise - Cassette 1993 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 23 days
KING CRIMSON. SLEEPLESS. MAXI SINGLE. WARNER BROSS. 1984. PROGRESSIVE ROCK USD $5.00 Buy It Now 25 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless Maxi Single 1984 EG Records Vinyl USD $6.99 Buy It Now 26 days
King Crimson RARE Maxi Single Sleepless Dance/Instu NEAR MINT FREE US SHIPPING USD $16.99 Buy It Now 28 days
CD beat
CD discipline
~ USD $9.86
LP in the wake of poseidon
LP islands
CD the 21st century guide to king crimson vol. 2
~ USD $33.12
CD usa
~ USD $9.86

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KING CRIMSON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KING CRIMSON Sleepless ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Sleepless reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars It was very soon after I had come across the classic '69-'74 output of King Crimson (in my late teens) that I also borrowed the album Three of a Perfect Pair, the third one in the trilogy of albums released in the early 80's. That band had very very little to do with the 70's prog legend. Even Adrian Belew' s clean, slightly Todd Rundgren -reminding vocals are miles away from either Greg Lake, John Wetton or anyone in between, but in a good balance with the new musical style. At that time I owned the vinyl double compilation "Young Person's Guide to King Crimson" and slowly increased my KC knowledge with the massive booklet and some further listenings, but I can say that KC never quite beceme one of my dearest prog bands (though I really admire their best works!). So I didn't have any disturbed feelings about the classic prog act turning into something completely else, even bordering pop. No, of course not 'pop' in the sense of chart hits. I mean a certain tightness and directness, despite some sort of complexity in the playing.

'Sleepless' was my favourite song in that album (that I quite soon forgot, more or less). It's fast and intensive and yet somehow airy and dreamy / nightmarish -- suitably, being a song about sleep and dreaming (or the lack of it). Few years ago I took 'Sleepless' into my KC compilation disc and the song hasn't lost its effectiveness. My other fave song of that era is the very airy 'Matte Kudesai' from Discipline (1981), otherwise I have no significant interest towards that phase.

'Nuages' is an interesting instrumental piece, deeply original art rock. I haven't heard it in more than 20 years but I can still remember it vaguely. Tony Levin's work on stick & bass is delicious. Back in '87 or so I came across Levin also in the music of Peter Gabriel and the Italian singer Alice.

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Sleepless"