SLEEPLESS

3. Sleepless
Record Label: Eg
Catalogue No: EGOX15
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to mogorva for the last updates

KING CRIMSON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KING CRIMSON Sleepless Music

Sleepless/Concise King Crimson by King Crimson (1994-11-18)Sleepless/Concise King Crimson by King Crimson (1994-11-18)
Canyon
King Crimson Sleepless vinyl recordKing Crimson Sleepless vinyl record
EG / WARNER BROS BROTHERS RECORDS
Vinyl$14.99
SLEEPLESS (PROMO) (45/7SLEEPLESS (PROMO) (45/7")
WARNER BROS 29309
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Sleepless (UK 12 inch single)Sleepless (UK 12 inch single)
EG
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
SleeplessSleepless
Eg
Vinyl$10.65 (used)
sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12
WB
Vinyl$8.00 (used)
Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12"
Warner Bros
Vinyl$19.98 (used)
sleepless / same 45 rpm singlesleepless / same 45 rpm single
WB
Vinyl$4.99 (used)
Sleepless (Dance Mix, 1984) / Vinyl Maxi Single [Vinyl 12'']Sleepless (Dance Mix, 1984) / Vinyl Maxi Single [Vinyl 12'']
Eg
Vinyl$24.97
Sleepless-the consizeSleepless-the consize
EMI

KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" VINYL 3 Track Featuring Dance Mix And Instrumental USD $8.80 Buy It Now 1 day
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" VINYL 3 Track Dance Mix B/W Instrumental Mix And Bob USD $6.47 Buy It Now 1 day
KING CRIMSON - SLEEPLESS 12"SG EX COND USD $12.20 Buy It Now 2 days
King Crimson RARE Maxi Single Sleepless Dance/Instu NEAR MINT FREE US SHIPPING USD $17.94 Buy It Now 4 days
KING CRIMSON, 12" RARE PROMO single "Sleepless" 2 mixes FRIPP, BELEW, Bruford NM USD $11.00 [0 bids]
King Crimson ex 7 Sleepless / same USD $4.49 Buy It Now 5 days
KING CRIMSON VINTAGE ADVERT ORIGINAL POSTER SIZE 24 MAR 1984 SLEEPLESS USD $15.54 Buy It Now 8 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 12" Mint- 0-20193 EG/Warner USA 1984 Record 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
King Crimson - Sleepless 2 Mixes 12" (from Three of a Perfect Pair LP) VG USD $4.90 Buy It Now 10 days
King Crimson NEW 12" Mix Vinyl Sleepless 1984 (Remix) Sealed Record Not CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 1984 WB Promo Vinyl Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE 7" ARGENTINA PROMO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE UKR OFFICIAL TAPE CASSETTE SEALED PROG ROCK LEGEND!! USD $19.80 Buy It Now 13 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless EX WARNER BROS. 12" USD $8.95 Buy It Now 14 days
king crimson 12" maxi single sleepless WB clean M- USD $4.49 Buy It Now 14 days
KING CRIMSON. SLEEPLESS. MAXI SINGLE. WARNER BROSS. 1984. PROGRESSIVE ROCK USD $3.50 Buy It Now 16 days
King Crimson Sleepless: The Concise King Crimson CD album (CDLP) USA promo USD $21.37 Buy It Now 17 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 2 track 1984 Us 12" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS SINGLE 1984 ~RECORD VINYL LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless / Nuages 45 RPM 7" VINYL 1984 ROBERT FRIPP NM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless Maxi Single 1984 EG Records Vinyl USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless(x2)12"45 single VINYL promo record EX/NM shrink-wrap 1984 USD $4.24 Buy It Now 23 days
King Crimson: Sleepless 7" NEAR MINT EX SHOP STOCK USD $7.76 Buy It Now 23 days
KING CRIMSON ~ Sleepless ~ 12" Single PS USD $11.34 Buy It Now 23 days
1984 King Crimson ?- Sleepless 12" Single EG ?- 0-20193 EX/VG+ Prog Rock USD $10.25 Buy It Now 26 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless / Nuages rare 45 from 1984 ROBERT FRIPP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
King Crimson ?"Sleepless" 0-20193 (1984) 12" Single EX USD $8.47 Buy It Now 27 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 1984 EG RECORDS 12" VINYL Free UK Post USD $16.33 Buy It Now 27 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" EGO 15 (1984) 7" SINGLE 45 EX PROG USD $4.97 Buy It Now 27 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 7" PS EX/EX uk eg USD $9.06 Buy It Now 27 days
Sealed King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 45 RPM Audiophile Records Prog / Psych USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KING CRIMSON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KING CRIMSON Sleepless ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Sleepless reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars It was very soon after I had come across the classic '69-'74 output of King Crimson (in my late teens) that I also borrowed the album Three of a Perfect Pair, the third one in the trilogy of albums released in the early 80's. That band had very very little to do with the 70's prog legend. Even Adrian Belew' s clean, slightly Todd Rundgren -reminding vocals are miles away from either Greg Lake, John Wetton or anyone in between, but in a good balance with the new musical style. At that time I owned the vinyl double compilation "Young Person's Guide to King Crimson" and slowly increased my KC knowledge with the massive booklet and some further listenings, but I can say that KC never quite beceme one of my dearest prog bands (though I really admire their best works!). So I didn't have any disturbed feelings about the classic prog act turning into something completely else, even bordering pop. No, of course not 'pop' in the sense of chart hits. I mean a certain tightness and directness, despite some sort of complexity in the playing.

'Sleepless' was my favourite song in that album (that I quite soon forgot, more or less). It's fast and intensive and yet somehow airy and dreamy / nightmarish -- suitably, being a song about sleep and dreaming (or the lack of it). Few years ago I took 'Sleepless' into my KC compilation disc and the song hasn't lost its effectiveness. My other fave song of that era is the very airy 'Matte Kudesai' from Discipline (1981), otherwise I have no significant interest towards that phase.

'Nuages' is an interesting instrumental piece, deeply original art rock. I haven't heard it in more than 20 years but I can still remember it vaguely. Tony Levin's work on stick & bass is delicious. Back in '87 or so I came across Levin also in the music of Peter Gabriel and the Italian singer Alice.

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Sleepless"