SLEEPLESS

3. Sleepless
Record Label: Eg
Catalogue No: EGOX15
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to mogorva for the last updates

Buy KING CRIMSON Sleepless Music

SleeplessSleepless
Eg
Vinyl$7.99 (used)
SleeplessSleepless
Eg
Vinyl$11.98 (used)
sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12sleepless (dance) / sleepless (instro) 12
WB
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12Sleepless (Single Edit & Lp Version) Us Dj 12"
Warner Bros
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
sleepless / same 45 rpm singlesleepless / same 45 rpm single
WB
Vinyl$4.99 (used)
Sleepless-the consizeSleepless-the consize
EMI
King Crimson - Sleepless: The Concise - Cassette 1993 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 4h 25m
KING CRIMSON~SLEEPLESS~MEGA RARE~RARE PROMO~NEAR MINT~W.B .~ ROCK 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE UKR OFFICIAL TAPE CASSETTE SEALED PROG ROCK LEGEND!! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
King Crimson Sleepless Single 12" 45 rpm Vinyl Record EG 1984 NM USD $2.97 Buy It Now 2 days
KING CRIMSON-"SLEEPLESS" SINGLE & LP VERSIONS-1984 U.S. ISSUE 12" DJ SINGLE USD $7.99 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON. SLEEPLESS. MAXI SINGLE. WARNER BROSS. 1984. PROGRESSIVE ROCK USD $3.79 [0 bids]
USD $5.00 Buy It Now
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS RARE 7" ARGENTINA PROMO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
King Crimson SLEEPLESS 12" dance remix EP vinyl EGOX 15 UK press minty USD $0.99 [0 bids]
King Crimson SLEEPLESS 12" promo 2 track EP vinyl PRO A 2131 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON Sleepless Maxi Single 1984 EG Records Vinyl USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" 3 Track Dance Mix B/w Instrumental Mix And Bob Clearm USD $8.19 Buy It Now 7 days
KING CRIMSON ~ Sleepless ~ 12" Single PS USD $18.75 Buy It Now 12 days
King Crimson: Sleepless 12" RARE STUNNING NEAR MINT USD $15.62 Buy It Now 12 days
1984 King Crimson ?- Sleepless 12" Single EG ?- 0-20193 EX/VG+ Prog Rock USD $10.25 Buy It Now 12 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 7" PS EX/EX uk eg USD $15.46 Buy It Now 12 days
King Crimson-sleepless.7" USD $7.82 Buy It Now 13 days
King Crimson RARE Maxi Single Sleepless Dance/Instu NM FREE US SHIPPING USD $18.88 Buy It Now 13 days
King Crimson ?"Sleepless" 0-20193 (1984) 12" Single EX USD $9.97 Buy It Now 13 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS BW SAME WB 20193 12" VINYL USD $9.97 Buy It Now 14 days
King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 1984 Promo EG 20193-A Vinyl Record USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
King Crimson-Sleepless (Mint-) Promo USD $18.00 Buy It Now 15 days
king crimson eg promo 12; sleepless USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
KING CRIMSON - SLEEPLESS 12"SG EX COND USD $13.03 Buy It Now 19 days
Sealed King Crimson Sleepless 12" Single 45 RPM Audiophile Records Prog / Psych USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
KING CRIMSON - "Sleepless" 1984 1st US 12" SINGLE - PROMO ONLY (2 Versions) RARE USD $15.88 Buy It Now 20 days
UK press KING CRIMSON Sleepless 12" Vinyl 1984 EGOX 15 Robert Fripp USD $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" RARE REMIX 12" SINGLE (PROG, ROBERT FRIPP) USD $7.49 Buy It Now 23 days
KING CRIMSON Sleepless 2 track 1984 Us 12" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
King Crimson - Sleepless - 1984 PS 45RPM promo E+ 12" Single USD $6.00 Buy It Now 24 days
KING CRIMSON sleepless 12" Mint- 0-20193 EG/Warner USA 1984 Record 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 25 days
KING CRIMSON "SLEEPLESS" IMPORT 12" SINGLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 26 days
KING CRIMSON SLEEPLESS 12" SINGLE WB 1984 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
King Crimson 12" Single Sleepless(Instrumental/Dance Mix) Warner Bros. Records USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
CD beat ~ USD $11.23
CD starless and bibleblack ~ USD $11.23
CD the 21st century guide to king crimson vol. 2 ~ USD $37.72
LP the power to believe ~ USD $22.21
CD usa ~ USD $11.23

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KING CRIMSON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KING CRIMSON Sleepless ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Sleepless reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars It was very soon after I had come across the classic '69-'74 output of King Crimson (in my late teens) that I also borrowed the album Three of a Perfect Pair, the third one in the trilogy of albums released in the early 80's. That band had very very little to do with the 70's prog legend. Even Adrian Belew' s clean, slightly Todd Rundgren -reminding vocals are miles away from either Greg Lake, John Wetton or anyone in between, but in a good balance with the new musical style. At that time I owned the vinyl double compilation "Young Person's Guide to King Crimson" and slowly increased my KC knowledge with the massive booklet and some further listenings, but I can say that KC never quite beceme one of my dearest prog bands (though I really admire their best works!). So I didn't have any disturbed feelings about the classic prog act turning into something completely else, even bordering pop. No, of course not 'pop' in the sense of chart hits. I mean a certain tightness and directness, despite some sort of complexity in the playing.

'Sleepless' was my favourite song in that album (that I quite soon forgot, more or less). It's fast and intensive and yet somehow airy and dreamy / nightmarish -- suitably, being a song about sleep and dreaming (or the lack of it). Few years ago I took 'Sleepless' into my KC compilation disc and the song hasn't lost its effectiveness. My other fave song of that era is the very airy 'Matte Kudesai' from Discipline (1981), otherwise I have no significant interest towards that phase.

'Nuages' is an interesting instrumental piece, deeply original art rock. I haven't heard it in more than 20 years but I can still remember it vaguely. Tony Levin's work on stick & bass is delicious. Back in '87 or so I came across Levin also in the music of Peter Gabriel and the Italian singer Alice.

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#960512) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 17, 2013

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Sleepless"