Renaissance Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden) album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1981

1. Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden)
2. Remember

Format: 7'' RECORD
Record Label: Illegal
Catalogue No: ILS0025
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

RENAISSANCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RENAISSANCE Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Scheherazade & Other StoriesScheherazade & Other Stories
Live At Carnegie Hall-The Deluxe Anniversary EditionLive At Carnegie Hall-The Deluxe Anniversary Edition
Friday Music 2015
Red River Entertainment 2014
Innocents & IllusionsInnocents & Illusions
Extra tracks · Remastered
Sbme Castle Us 2004

More places to buy RENAISSANCE music online Buy RENAISSANCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RENAISSANCE Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden) ratings distribution

RENAISSANCE Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden) reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
1 stars Recently I found this single among several other īraretiesī a friend had stocked over the years in his basement. It was the typical song done aiming the pop market at the time. Faeries has all the trademark cheese synth clichęs of the early 80īs and itīs a rather mediocre tune anyway. Besides, Annie Haslamīs trained, operatic voice is not well suited for this kind of stuff. The b side, Remember, is a little better in terms of instrumental arrangement, is less obvious, but again the melody line is poor, boring and forgetable. If they really wanted something good from Camera Camera, why not Bonjour Swansong? At least the music was good and Haslamīs voice is really soaring on it. But no, they had to try this techno pop crap that was clearly not their forte (to say the least!).

Even for Camera Camera they had to chose some of the worst tracks for single release? it really had to bomb. if you happen to find this turd among a pile of old 45īs like I did, avoid at all costs. Itīs not worth the time youīll waste listening to it.

1 stars 2 tunes from CAMERA CAMERA in 1981. "Faeries (Living at the Bottom of My Garden)"- Ouch. This is bad. I mean REALLY bad! I guess I could sum it up as a combination of 80's new wave (Blondie?, Nena?) blended with a Buggles song. Disco-dance-new wave-twee-pop? Hard to believe a band that gave us ... (read more)

Report this review (#432676) | Posted by mohaveman | Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RENAISSANCE "Faeries (Living At The Bottom Of My Garden)"