RIDE MY SEE-SAW

- Ray Thomas / flute, vocals

Record Label: Deram
Catalogue No: DM213
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE MOODY BLUES Ride My See-Saw Music

Moody Blues - Ride My See-Saw 1968 7" Deram DM 213 USD $6.06 [1 bids]
39m 46s
DM.213 UK 7" 45RPM 1968 MOODY BLUES "RIDE MY SEE-SAW" EX- USD $17.10 Buy It Now 20h 17m
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD LP "RIDE MY SEE-SAW" DES 18017 USD $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Moody Blues - Voices in the Sky & Ride My See-Saw / Deram 45 VG++ USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Moody Blues In Search Of The Lost Chord DERAM Psych Ride My See Saw ~ EX/EX USD $18.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MOODY BLUES 45 RPM DERAM RECORDS VINYL VOICES IN THE SKY / RIDE MY SEE-SAW N USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MOODY BLUES: In Search Of The Lost Chord[DEPARTURE,RIDE MY SEE-SAW++]1986-GERMAN USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Moody Blues Ride My See-Saw b/w Voices In The Sky Deram Promo 45 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues -In Search Of The Lost Cord -Ride My See Saw - VG+ London Record USD $6.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Moody Blues 45 THRESHOLD 882 126 Ride My See Saw / Question (A4) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE MOODY BLUES IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD LP W/ RIDE MY SEE-SAW DES 18017 USD $5.98 Buy It Now 7 days
MOODY BLUES QUESTION/RIDE MY SEE-SAW 45RPM VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE MOODY BLUES - RIDE MY SEE-SAW- ORIGINAL DERAM 45 - GREAT SHAPE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MOODY BLUES: Ride My See-Saw 3:43-A Simple Game 3:44-Holland 7" Deram DM 213 PSL USD $74.98 Buy It Now 9 days
THE MOODY BLUES - RIDE MY SEE-SAW RARE YUGOSLAVIA 7'' PS 1968 UNIQUE COVER USD $19.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MOODY BLUES ~ RIDE MY SEE-SAW / TUESDAY AFTERNOON ~ 1977 SPAIN DECCA~ PROMO LIVE USD $40.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE MOODY BLUES Ride My See-Saw / Voices In The Sky rare 45 from 1968 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
MOODY BLUES: Ride My See-saw / Voices In The Sky 45 Rock & Pop USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
1968 MINT-EXC+Moody Blues ?Ride My See-Saw / Voices In The Sky 85033 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Ride My See-Saw by The Moody Blues 7" single 45rpm (1968 Deram 45-85033) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 18 days
MOODY BLUES: In Search Of The Lost Chord[DEPARTURE,RIDE MY SEE-SAW++]1986-GERMAN USD $14.95 Buy It Now 20 days
THE MOODY BLUES VOICES IN THE SKY / RIDE MY SEE SAW 45 7" EX USD $6.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE MOODY BLUES - RIDE MY SEE-SAW / VOICES IN THE SKY - 7"- URUGUAY USD $30.00 Buy It Now 23 days
MOODY BLUES "RIDE MY SEE-SAW / VOICES IN THE SKY" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 25 days
MOODY BLUES LIVE 14 HITS NEAR MINT QUESTION NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN RIDE MY SEESAW USD $3.87 Buy It Now 25 days
45 "Ride My See-Saw/Voices In The Sky"-The Moody Blues-Deram #5N-85033 USD $50.00 Buy It Now 25 days
The MOODY BLUES-Ride My See-Saw/Voices in the Sky-1968 Deram DEM-85033 45rpm NM USD $2.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE MOODY BLUES Question / Ride My See Saw 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
The Moody Blues - In Search Of The Lost Chord - Ride My See Saw USD $5.50 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE MOODY BLUES Ride My See-Saw ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES Ride My See-Saw reviews

Review by Matti
4 stars Another single outtake from the Moodies' classic line-up's second album In Search of the Lost Chord. The highly innovative and eclectic album opens with rather experimental 'Departure' which is seamlessly followed by the fast rock song 'Ride My See-Saw'. It has became an evergreen, often performed in their concerts. And why not, it's a pleasantly catchy rock song finished with the excellent vocal harmonies. Not very proggy, though.

The real treat is on the B side: Mike Pinder's 'Simple Game' didn't make it into the album -- which definitely contains some weaker weaker material in comparison. It starts a bit mildly, but when it gets to the powerful section, it's obvious that it's one of Pinder's masterpieces (of course a minor one compared to the more epic pieces such as 'Have You Heard?' or 'My Song'). But this is just as effective in the emotional sense; all those marvelous songs were born from Pinder's aching view on the world around him.

For an excellent non-album song this is a four-star single.

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "Ride My See-Saw"