LIVE

The Watch

The Watch Live album cover

Buy THE WATCH Music
Live, released in 2008

1. Sound of Sirens (8:57)
2. Shining Bald Heads (7:07)
3. The Fisherman (5:52)
4. Goddess (6:04)
5. Riding the Elephant (4:59)
6. Twilight Alehouse/Another life (8:13)
7. Berlin, 1936 (9:29)

- Roberto Leoni / drums
- Marco Schembri / bass
- Sergio Taglioni / keyboards

Released December 23, 2008

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

THE WATCH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WATCH Live Music

Live - Watch New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping USD $29.41 Buy It Now 11h 45m
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO LP 1985 (OPEN AIR) Audiophile USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21h 47m
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO LP 1985 (OPEN AIR) Audiophile USD $20.00 Buy It Now 21h 47m
Living Death - Watch Out! 1985 German Metal vinyl record USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BLISS Watching Over Me CD 4 Track B/w Extended Version, Life Don't Let Me Down USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross CD 3 Track With Outer Slip Case B/w Watching USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Track B/w Mr Writer Live And Watch Them Fly S USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" 3 Track Extended Version B/w Life Don't Let Me USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" 3 Track Extended Version B/w Life Don't Let Me Down USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 12" 2 Track B/w You Are My Life Some Edge Wear Creasing USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross 12" 3 Track Double Sleeve B/w Watching The B USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross 12" 3 Track Double Sleeve B/w Watching USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Boys By 12" 4 Track Featuring Unique 12" Version, Living USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 12" 3 Track Us 12" Mix B/w 7" Version And Life Pic Slee USD $8.12 Buy It Now 3 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By 1985 VG++ USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHARLIE Life So Cruel / Watching T.V. 7" 45 Polydor 2059 069 (1978) UK VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 3 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 7" B/w Life Don't Let Me Down Pic Sleeve But Has Small USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life UK Wmot 1981 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life US Wmot 1981 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
CHARLIE Watching Tv 7" B/w Life So Cruel UK Polydor 1978 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Girls By 7" B/w Living On The Telephone Pic Sleeve UK Up USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
L.A. BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" B/w Watching Life UK Mercury 1980 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
L.A.BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" B/w Watching Life UK Mercury 1980 USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4 days
Elvis Costello - Live - Accidents / Alison / Watching Demonstration PROMO 7" 45 USD $22.49 Buy It Now 4 days
RCA LIVING STEREO- HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY- THE BLACK WATCH- ROYAL HIGHLAND REGIMENT, USD $10.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill Hearne (CD) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $23.85 Buy It Now 5 days
BRANDI WELLS ~ Watch Out / You Are My Life ~ 12" Single PS USD $9.75 Buy It Now 5 days
NM 12"~SHAKATAK~Watching You~[Extended]~Bitch To The Boys [Live]~Rio Nights~UK I USD $5.97 Buy It Now 5 days
BAIT Shock Poets CD Parents Walking Watching Live A Lie Run 12 trks USED USD $4.50 Buy It Now 6 days
A1956 TYRAN PACE / LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU (JAPAN) 2 IN 1 VICP-60 OBI USD $99.99 Buy It Now 6 days
'89 LIVE AND LOVE DIGI KILLER 12" JOHNNY OSBOURNE CHAIN GRABBER/PAPA SON WATCH ? USD $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND my father watches over me / what am i living for NEW 45 USD $9.49 Buy It Now 6 days
GREAT AMERICAN SONGBOOK SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER - 2008 2 DISC CD ALBUM - TIME LIFE USD $6.19 Buy It Now 7 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! #F USD $79.99 Buy It Now 7 days
BILL & BONNIE HEARNE - WATCHING LIFE THROUGH A WINDSHIELD USD $5.41 Buy It Now 8 days
SUNDIAL,Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) WHITE VINYL 45EP w/PS M- USD $11.95 Buy It Now 9 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By 1985 VG USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Frankie Valli - To Give The Reason I Live / Watch Where You Walk 45 1967 VG+ USD $3.49 Buy It Now 10 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Michael Hedges ?- Watching My Life Go B: Open Air Records ?- OA USD $24.98 Buy It Now 11 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND what am i living for / my father watches over me 7" Mint- '78 USD $112.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Living Marimbas: Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By LP NM Canada RCA USD $7.49 Buy It Now 12 days
HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY The Black Watch Ex RCA Living Stereo '59 UK P/S EP USD $4.62 Buy It Now 12 days
John Doe X New Life REMIX w/ Someone's Watching ACOUSTIC PROMO DJ CD single 1993 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Live - Watch (2008, CD New) USD $14.41 Buy It Now 12 days
Watch - Live [CD New] USD $22.49 Buy It Now 12 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL + WATCHING YOU 19TRACKS JAPAN CD VICP-60 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Michael Hedges // Watching My Life Go By USD $9.50 Buy It Now 13 days
Life At The Pond: Angels Watching Over Me CD USD $13.29 Buy It Now 13 days
BLACK WATCH ROYAL HIGHLAND REGIMENT ( PAGEANTRY ) 1957 US "Living Stereo" LP VG+ USD $14.35 Buy It Now 13 days
Charlie Watching TV 7'' Polydor 2059069 EX 1978 Watching TV/Life's So Cruel USD $7.74 Buy It Now 14 days
ETHER Watching You CD 3 Tracks Inc Dogs Life+Strange, Digi Pack, Cd1 USD $5.26 Buy It Now 15 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Tracks Inc Mr Writer-Live+Watch Them Fly Sun USD $5.26 Buy It Now 15 days
KING CRIMSON: Night Watch ENHANCED DOUBLE CD DISC rare NM Live 1973 psych PROG USD $18.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Living Marimbas ?- Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By - VINYL LP USD $1.09 Buy It Now 16 days
FRANKIE VALLI 45 RECORD TO GIVE I LIVE WATCH WHERE YOU WALK PICTURE SLEEVE 40510 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 16 days
RILEY CRABTREE. I STOOD AND WATCHED../I LIVE WITH MEMORIES.. 45. USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
ELVIS COSTELLO LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH -WATCHING THE DETECTIVES-(RADAR SINGLE 79) USD $14.00 Buy It Now 16 days
NM 12"~PROZACK TURNER~PETE ROCK~Wonderful Life~[x4 Mixes]~Watch Out~[x4 Mix] USD $3.97 Buy It Now 17 days
FRANK SINATRA my way 33 5 songs watch what happens/a day in the life/for once USD $5.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Michael Hedges - Watching My Life Go By (1986) - Used - Compact Disc USD $0.99 Buy It Now 18 days
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar Iron maiden USD $99.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Michael Hedges -1985-Open Air-12"-33RPM-LP- Acoustic- "Watching my life go by" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! C USD $69.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Bill And Bonnie Hearne - Watching Life Through A (2000) - Used - Compact Di USD $1.37 Buy It Now 20 days
Great American Songbook - Someone to watch.. - NEW & SEALED (Time Life) CD USD $10.17 Buy It Now 20 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" Ps, B/W Life USD $7.74 Buy It Now 21 days
Hedges, Michael Watching My Life Go By CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
STEVE GIBBONS BAND LIVE 1977 MCA WATCHING THE RIVER FLOW/DAY TRIPPER VINYL LP USD $3.08 Buy It Now 22 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" Ps, 3 Tracks, Extd Version/Life Don'T Let Me Down/Lo USD $13.94 Buy It Now 24 days
BLISS WATCHING OVER ME / LIFE DON´T LET ME DOWN PROD. BY RUPERT HINE GER 7" 1991 USD $6.74 Buy It Now 24 days
Living Marimbas - Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By USD $3.00 Buy It Now 24 days
MICHAEL HEDGES / WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Stereophonics CD Single - Vegas Two 2 Times (B-Side Watch Them Fly Sundays Live) USD $6.19 Buy It Now 26 days
BRANDI WELLS watch outyou are my life VS 479 wmot records 7" WS EX/ USD $10.84 Buy It Now 28 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU 2 IN ONE JAPAN CD OBI 3000yen VICP 1ST USD $99.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Live At Foxwoods Casino 9-2-05 by Hall and Oates, (CD, U-Watch Rec), 2 Discs. USD $27.99 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "THE WATCH"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy THE WATCH music online Buy THE WATCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WATCH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WATCH Live ratings distribution

THE WATCH Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars "The Watch" has been touring for quite a few years now as a "Genesis" tribute band. They have faced lots of difficulties to seduce the audience with their own repertoire, and it is mainly a financial issue that led the band to choose this direction AKA Marco who told me this during our chat at one of their gigs in Verviers. This live album features almost their own material. Since it was recorded during their 2008 tour, it is normal that almost half of the songs are extracted from their latest album at the time ("Primitive").

One of their best songs ever is the great "Shining Bald heads" which is a track that they almost always played during all their live performances and which is taken out from their best album as far as I am concerned. I mean "Vacuum".

I have seen the band quite a lot in Belgium (I even missed a concert in Rome while I was on holiday but did not know they were having a gig!) and it is almost like a family meeting when we see each other at concerts over here in Belgium (either at the Spirit of 66 or in Mons thanks to one of my friend Danny Melchiorre who organized the latters).

I have to say that this live album is quite pleasant. It also features a very old song from Simone's previous band ("The Night Watch") which was quite premonitory of his future work. "The Fisherman" is also one of their own repertoire favourite on stage. Rightly I have to say since this is one of their best songs ever (both bands considered).

The band also performs a rare "Genesis" song. Never released on an album (only on a "B side" or available on the great "Archives 67-75). They also don't play it so often and it is of course a pleasure to listen to this great piece (only partially unfortunately). It will combined in some medley with "Another Life" from their "Primitive" album.

Threes stars for this effort.

4 stars Genesis......who ? I have just converted to the disciples of The Watch. Mostly because I love the Peter Gabriel era GENESIS. I guess most here share my love of that era. THE WATCH most definate fills a gap and stirs my blood. This live album was released the 30th of December 2008. It is pret ... (read more)

Report this review (#215962) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE WATCH "Live"