LIVE

The Watch

The Watch Live album cover

Buy THE WATCH Music
Live, released in 2008

1. Sound of Sirens (8:57)
2. Shining Bald Heads (7:07)
3. The Fisherman (5:52)
4. Goddess (6:04)
5. Riding the Elephant (4:59)
6. Twilight Alehouse/Another life (8:13)
7. Berlin, 1936 (9:29)

- Roberto Leoni / drums
- Marco Schembri / bass
- Sergio Taglioni / keyboards

Released December 23, 2008

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

THE WATCH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WATCH Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
TimelessTimeless
Imports 2011

FRANKIE VALLI 45 RECORD TO GIVE I LIVE WATCH WHERE YOU WALK PICTURE SLEEVE 40510 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 5h 13m
FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD " WATCHING THE WILD LIFE "EX+ COND.IN PIC SL. USD $1.34 Buy It Now 12h 14m
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By [Open Air 0303] Promo EX Condition USD $8.95 Buy It Now 16h 36m
Roxy Watch - Dis 12" 45 RPM VG Shelf Life 004 UK 2001 Vinyl Record USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20h 47m
BRANDI WELLS - WATCH OUT / YOU ARE MY LIFE VS 479 1981 WMOT RECORDS 7" VINYL USD $3.10 [0 bids]
Michael Hedges Watching My Life Go By Cassette 1985 Windham Hill USD $2.25 Buy It Now 21h 58m
BRANDI WELLS - WATCH OUT - YOU ARE MY LIFE - WMOT - NICK MARTINELLI - 12" 1981 USD $4.71 [0 bids]
Jason Wilber Live and Otherwise Vol.2 Signed CD Lazy Afternoon Watching Picasso USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Elvis Costello - Accidents / Alison / Watching - Live - RARE 1978 Promo EP 7" EX USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE LIFE OF JESUS - WATCH JESUS IN 25 LANGUAGES- JESUS-DVD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Air "Kelly Watch The Stairs" (Live At The London Forum) (PROMO, SPBCAM, Stereo) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" VINYL US Wmot 1981 B/W You Are My Life (Ws902654) USD $2.82 Buy It Now 2 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Girls By 7" VINYL UK Upright 1984 B/W Living On The USD $5.65 Buy It Now 2 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" VINYL UK Wmot 1981 B/W You Are My Life (Vs479) USD $4.23 Buy It Now 2 days
L.A. BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" VINYL UK Mercury 1980 B/W Watching Life (Mer12) USD $2.82 Buy It Now 2 days
CHARLIE (ROCK GROUP) Watching Tv 7" VINYL UK Polydor 1978 B/W Life So Cruel USD $1.42 Buy It Now 2 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1988 B/W Life (Vs1101) Pic Sleeve USD $5.65 Buy It Now 2 days
BLISS WATCHING OVER ME / LIFE DON“T LET ME DOWN PROD. BY RUPERT HINE GER 7" 1991 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
N187-24/3P18 FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD : WATCHING THE WILD LIFE SONGWORDS USD $5.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Duo Vibrato-Watch What Happens Live 2015 Michael Moynihan CD NEW USD $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
14/2/87PN38 ADVERT: WATCH GARY MOORE LIVE 0N THE WILD FRONTIER TOUR 8X3 USD $6.73 Buy It Now 3 days
THE LIVING MARIMBAS - GEORGY GIRL AND OTHER MUSIC TO WATCH GIRLS BY -VINYL VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Loose Ends - Watching You / Life, Virgin VS-1101 Ex Condition USD $5.38 Buy It Now 4 days
Elvis COSTELLO and the Attractions, Watching the Detectives, 7" single, Live. USD $9.44 [0 bids]
HOLLY NEAR lot 4xLP watch out HANG IN THERE a live album RONNIE GILBERT LIFELINE USD $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Michael Hedges, Watching My Life Go By, 1985 CD, Windham Hill USD $3.00 [0 bids]
John Doe X New Life REMIX w/ Someone's Watching ACOUSTIC PROMO DJ CD single 1993 USD $33.24 Buy It Now 5 days
The Pernice Brothers, Nobody's Watching/Nobody's Listening, New Live, Enhanced USD $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
ELVIS COSTELLO ryko PROMO cd HITS watching detectives less than zero live USD $16.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Watching My Life Go CD (1993) USD $5.69 Buy It Now 8 days
Sting - All This Time (Live Recording DVD, 2001) Region Free Watched Once USD $9.40 Buy It Now 8 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" Ps, 3 Tracks, Extd Version/Life Don'T Let Me Down/Lo USD $10.78 Buy It Now 8 days
Michael Hedges ~ Watching My Life Go By 1985 (Audio Cassette) Open Air OT-0303 USD $12.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill & Bonnie Hearne (Promo CD, 2000) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock 45 Frankie Valli - To Give (The Reason I Live) / Watch Where You Walk On Ph USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Michael Hedges Vinyl LP LOT:Arial Boundaries/Watching my Life/Breakfast in./Live USD $17.82 Buy It Now 9 days
Charlie Watching TV 7" Polydor 2059069 EX 1978 Watching TV/Life's So Cruel USD $8.75 Buy It Now 9 days
HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY,THE BLACK WATCH (RARE) RCA LIVING STEREO 1959 LP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Elvis Costello Accidents Will Happen / Alison / Watching Detectives Live EP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Young People Ask - What Will I Do With My Life? DVD 2004 by Watch Tower Bible USD $9.33 Buy It Now 10 days
ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND "STORMY MONDAY" LIVE 8/26/1971 NYC - WATCH TOWER JAPAN USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10 days
MICHAEL HEDGES ?- Watching My Life Go By (LP) (VG+/VG-) USD $18.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Frankie Valli - Watch Where You Walk & To Give (The Reason I Live) - 45 - VG+ USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Watching My Life Go By by Hedges, Michael USD $3.22 Buy It Now 12 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU 2 IN ONE JAPAN CD OBI 3000yen VICP 1ST USD $99.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Time Life Great American Songbook Someone To Watch Over Me-excellent condition USD $9.43 Buy It Now 12 days
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BRANDI WELLS watch outyou are my life VS 479 wmot records 7" WS EX/ USD $6.54 Buy It Now 12 days
Life At The Pond: Angels Watching Over Me CD USD $13.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield USD $15.27 Buy It Now 12 days
MICHAEL HEDGES - Watching My Life Go By - CD ** Brand New ** USD $54.49 Buy It Now 14 days
MICHAEL HEDGES - Watching My Life Go By - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $14.95 Buy It Now 14 days
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO Audiophile LP (WINDHAM OA-0303) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BENNY BERMAN WATCHING LIFE HEBREW RARE ISRAELI CD USD $50.00 Buy It Now 14 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY VINTAGE VINYL RECORD ALBUM LP33 OA-0303 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go 1st 1985 Open Air Label SOLO ACOUSTIC GUITAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
ELVIS COSTELLO RARE 7" RECORD 33 RPM PROMO WHITE Watching The Detectives LIVE USD $12.95 Buy It Now 17 days
CHARLIE Life So Cruel / Watching T.V. 7" 45 Polydor 2059 069 (1978) UK VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 17 days
ETHER Watching You CD 3 Tracks Inc Dogs Life+Strange, Digi Pack, Cd1 USD $4.57 Buy It Now 17 days
FRANKIE VALLI "TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE)/Watch Where" PHILIPS 40510 (1967) 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 18 days
PINK FLOYD STAYING HOME TO WATCH THE RAIN RARE 2 CD LIVE L.A. 1972 GREAT DANE USD $134.86 Buy It Now 18 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill Hearne (CD) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $23.85 Buy It Now 18 days
Sophie Ellis Bextor theaudience Watch My Lips live DVD and promos videos R0 USD $27.43 Buy It Now 19 days
KING CRIMSON The Night Watch Live At Amsterdam CD JAPAN PCCY-01177 OBI USD $78.62 Buy It Now 19 days
King Crimson ?- The Night Watch (Live At The Amsterdam Concertgebouw 1973)(EX) USD $20.10 Buy It Now 19 days
'89 LIVE AND LOVE DIGI KILLER 12" JOHNNY OSBOURNE CHAIN GRABBER/PAPA SON WATCH ? USD $50.00 Buy It Now 19 days
ART HODES Someone To Watch Over Me Live At Hanratty's LP MUSE MR 5252 US 1981 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill & Bonnie Hearne (CD, Aug-2000, 2 Disc USD $14.17 Buy It Now 20 days
Michael Hedges ? Watching My Life Go By Vinyl LP USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! #F USD $75.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Michael Hedges ?- Watching My Life Go By...Vinyl...VG+-G open air records USD $5.56 Buy It Now 21 days
BILL & BONNIE HEARNE - Watching Life Through a ** Very Good Condition ** USD $26.75 Buy It Now 21 days
BILL & BONNIE HEARNE - Watching Life Through a Windshield - CD ** Brand New ** USD $57.95 Buy It Now 21 days
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" LP (WINDHAM HILL/OPEN AIR OA-0303) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LIVING DEATH - VENGEANCE OF HELL / WATCH OUT- CD NEW !! RARE !!! USD $10.52 Buy It Now 21 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Michael Hedges-Watching My Life Go By:Open Air Records-OA-0303/ USD $24.98 Buy It Now 21 days
THE COUSINS When The Cousins Come Twistin In/Kili Watch 65 Live SOUTHAMERICA 7" USD $21.06 Buy It Now 21 days
Used Audio Book Liquidation Sale ** Authors: W-W #898 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Michael Duo Vibrato / Moynihan - Watch What Happens (Live 2015) [CD New] USD $22.98 Buy It Now 22 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" Ps, B/W Life USD $6.73 Buy It Now 23 days
Watch What Happens (Live 2015) - Michael Duo Vibrato / Moynihan (CD New) USD $28.71 Buy It Now 23 days
Frankie Valli - To Give The Reason I Live / Watch Where You Walk 45 1967 VG+ USD $0.99 Buy It Now 24 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND what am i living for / my father watches over me 7" Mint- '78 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $9.28 Buy It Now 24 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND ~ WHAT AM I LIVING FOR/MY FATHER WATCHES OVER ME ~ W/RARE PS USD $79.99 Buy It Now 25 days
THE BLACK WATCH Pipes And Drums Highland Pageantry LP - 1959 RCA-Living Stereo USD $8.00 Buy It Now 25 days
BRANDI WELLS: Watch Out / You Are My Life 45 (Disco Boogie w/ Ballad flip) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 25 days
NM 12"~SHAKATAK~Watching You~[Extended]~Bitch To The Boys [Live]~Rio Nights~UK I USD $4.88 Buy It Now 26 days
Vintage(2)Joan Baez*FROM EVERY STAGE*Michael Hedges*WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY*LP USD $14.95 Buy It Now 27 days
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar Iron maiden USD $49.99 Buy It Now 27 days
LENA HORNE GABOR SZABO Watch What Happens NM Buddah Fool on the Hill IN MY LIFE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SUNDIAL,Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) WHITE VINYL 45EP w/PS M- USD $9.95 Buy It Now 28 days
NEW Life At The Pond: Angels Watching Over Me CD (Audiobook - 2 Cassettes) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $5.70 Buy It Now 28 days
ANDERSON JON - Watching Flags That Fly - CD - Live Import - **NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $126.95 Buy It Now 29 days
ANDERSON JON - Watching Flags That Fly - CD - Live Import - Excellent Condition USD $106.49 Buy It Now 29 days
KING CRIMSON: Night Watch ENHANCED DOUBLE CD DISC rare NM Live 1973 psych PROG USD $18.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WATCH music online Buy THE WATCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WATCH Live ratings distribution

THE WATCH Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars "The Watch" has been touring for quite a few years now as a "Genesis" tribute band. They have faced lots of difficulties to seduce the audience with their own repertoire, and it is mainly a financial issue that led the band to choose this direction AKA Marco who told me this during our chat at one of their gigs in Verviers. This live album features almost their own material. Since it was recorded during their 2008 tour, it is normal that almost half of the songs are extracted from their latest album at the time ("Primitive").

One of their best songs ever is the great "Shining Bald heads" which is a track that they almost always played during all their live performances and which is taken out from their best album as far as I am concerned. I mean "Vacuum".

I have seen the band quite a lot in Belgium (I even missed a concert in Rome while I was on holiday but did not know they were having a gig!) and it is almost like a family meeting when we see each other at concerts over here in Belgium (either at the Spirit of 66 or in Mons thanks to one of my friend Danny Melchiorre who organized the latters).

I have to say that this live album is quite pleasant. It also features a very old song from Simone's previous band ("The Night Watch") which was quite premonitory of his future work. "The Fisherman" is also one of their own repertoire favourite on stage. Rightly I have to say since this is one of their best songs ever (both bands considered).

The band also performs a rare "Genesis" song. Never released on an album (only on a "B side" or available on the great "Archives 67-75). They also don't play it so often and it is of course a pleasure to listen to this great piece (only partially unfortunately). It will combined in some medley with "Another Life" from their "Primitive" album.

Threes stars for this effort.

4 stars Genesis......who ? I have just converted to the disciples of The Watch. Mostly because I love the Peter Gabriel era GENESIS. I guess most here share my love of that era. THE WATCH most definate fills a gap and stirs my blood. This live album was released the 30th of December 2008. It is pret ... (read more)

Report this review (#215962) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE WATCH "Live"