LIVE

The Watch

The Watch Live album cover

Buy THE WATCH Music
Live, released in 2008

1. Sound of Sirens (8:57)
2. Shining Bald Heads (7:07)
3. The Fisherman (5:52)
4. Goddess (6:04)
5. Riding the Elephant (4:59)
6. Twilight Alehouse/Another life (8:13)
7. Berlin, 1936 (9:29)

- Roberto Leoni / drums
- Marco Schembri / bass
- Sergio Taglioni / keyboards

Released December 23, 2008

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

THE WATCH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WATCH Live Music

LiveLive
Imports 2008
Live By Watch (2008-12-03)Live By Watch (2008-12-03)
Imports
KATHY WESTMORELAND what am i living for / my father watches over me 7" Mint- '78 USD $90.00 Buy It Now 13h 56m
20/5/78pgn07/8 Article & Picture(s) Watch David Bowie Live At Madison Square G USD $12.25 Buy It Now 17h 11m
21/4/79Pgn30/31/32 Article & Picture(s) Watching Lou Reed Performing Live In B USD $15.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Living Marimbas: Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By LP NM Canada RCA USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
John Doe X New Life REMIX w/ Someone's Watching ACOUSTIC PROMO DJ CD single 1993 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL + WATCHING YOU 19TRACKS JAPAN CD VICP-60 USD $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pernice Brothers - Nobody's Watching (Live Album + DVD 2005) USD $6.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Life At The Pond: Angels Watching Over Me CD USD $13.29 Buy It Now 2 days
HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY The Black Watch Ex RCA Living Stereo '59 UK P/S EP USD $4.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Live - Watch (CD Used Very Good) USD $20.49 Buy It Now 3 days
KING CRIMSON: Night Watch ENHANCED DOUBLE CD DISC rare NM Live 1973 psych PROG USD $18.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Michael Hedges "Watching My Life Go By" Open Air Records OA-0303 NM! USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Nobody's Watching (Live Album) The Pernice Brothers Audio CD USD $10.73 Buy It Now 4 days
CHARLIE Watching Tv 7" B/w Life So Cruel UK Polydor 1978 USD $2.38 Buy It Now 4 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 7" B/w Life Don't Let Me Down Pic Sleeve But Has Small USD $5.58 Buy It Now 4 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life UK Wmot 1981 USD $2.38 Buy It Now 4 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life US Wmot 1981 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
L.A. BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" B/w Watching Life UK Mercury 1980 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
L.A.BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" B/w Watching Life UK Mercury 1980 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross CD 3 Track With Outer Slip Case B/w Watching USD $7.19 Buy It Now 5 days
BLISS Watching Over Me CD 4 Track B/w Extended Version, Life Don't Let Me Down USD $7.65 Buy It Now 5 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Track B/w Mr Writer Live And Watch Them Fly S USD $7.19 Buy It Now 5 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" 3 Track Extended Version B/w Life Don't Let Me USD $5.58 Buy It Now 5 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross 12" 3 Track Double Sleeve B/w Watching The B USD $7.65 Buy It Now 5 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" 3 Track Extended Version B/w Life Don't Let Me Down USD $5.58 Buy It Now 5 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 12" 2 Track B/w You Are My Life Some Edge Wear Creasing USD $5.58 Buy It Now 5 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 12" 3 Track Us 12" Mix B/w 7" Version And Life Pic Slee USD $7.20 Buy It Now 5 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Boys By 12" 4 Track Featuring Unique 12" Version, Living USD $7.65 Buy It Now 5 days
Live - Watch (2008, CD New) USD $12.17 Buy It Now 5 days
Watch - Live [CD New] USD $22.49 Buy It Now 5 days
FRANKIE VALLI 45 RECORD TO GIVE I LIVE WATCH WHERE YOU WALK PICTURE SLEEVE 40510 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Watching My Life Go By (24bt) Audio CD USD $22.74 Buy It Now 6 days
ELVIS COSTELLO LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH -WATCHING THE DETECTIVES-(RADAR SINGLE 79) USD $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LIVING DEATH Watch Out 12" EP VINYL KREATOR SODOM DESTRUCTION BRAZIL PRESS VG/EX USD $19.91 [0 bids]
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! C USD $69.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Michael Hedges -1985-Open Air-12"-33RPM-LP- Acoustic- "Watching my life go by" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Live Watch Audio CD USD $36.41 Buy It Now 9 days
HOLLY NEAR lot 4xLP watch out HANG IN THERE a live album RONNIE GILBERT LIFELINE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Great American Songbook - Someone to watch.. - NEW & SEALED (Time Life) CD USD $10.05 Buy It Now 9 days
BLACK WATCH ROYAL HIGHLAND REGIMENT ( PAGEANTRY ) 1957 US "Living Stereo" LP VG+ USD $15.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Michael Hedges: Watching My Life Go By Open Air 0303 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BRANDI WELLS 45 Watch Out / You Are My Life - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
7" EP-ELVIS COSTELLO-Watching The Detectives +2-PROMO-Live at Hollywood High USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LIVE [WATCH] [1 DISC] NEW CD USD $24.00 Buy It Now 11 days
ETHER Watching You CD 3 Tracks Inc Dogs Life+Strange, Digi Pack, Cd1 USD $5.20 Buy It Now 12 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Tracks Inc Mr Writer-Live+Watch Them Fly Sun USD $5.20 Buy It Now 12 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Michael Hedges ?- Watching My Life Go B: Open Air Records ?- OA USD $24.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Living Marimbas - Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By USD $3.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MICHAEL HEDGES / WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Joe Tex, 45 rpm, Dial, Skinny Legs and All / Watch the One - Recorded live USD $8.00 Buy It Now 14 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" Ps, B/W Life USD $7.03 Buy It Now 14 days
Charlie Watching TV 7" Polydor 2059069 EX 1978 Watching TV/Life's So Cruel USD $7.65 Buy It Now 15 days
Stereophonics CD Single - Vegas Two 2 Times (B-Side Watch Them Fly Sundays Live) USD $6.12 Buy It Now 15 days
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO LP (OPEN AIR OA-0303) Audiophile USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO LP (OPEN AIR OA-0303) Audiophile USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU 2 IN ONE JAPAN CD OBI 3000yen VICP 1ST USD $99.99 Buy It Now 17 days
BRANDI WELLS watch outyou are my life VS 479 wmot records 7" WS EX/ USD $10.71 Buy It Now 18 days
Live At Foxwoods Casino 9-2-05 by Hall and Oates, (CD, U-Watch Rec), 2 Discs. USD $27.99 Buy It Now 18 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY VINYL LP 1985 ORIG GREAT COND! VG+/VG+!! USD $10.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" Ps, 3 Tracks, Extd Version/Life Don'T Let Me Down/Lo USD $13.78 Buy It Now 19 days
Soul 45 Brandi Wells - Watch Out / You Are My Life On Wmot Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Elvis Costello - Live - Accidents / Alison / Watching Demonstration PROMO 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Living Death - Watch Out! 1985 German Speed Metal record EP Original Import USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY JAPAN USD $39.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Michael Hedges Watching My Life Go By vinyl LP album record UK 370303-1 USD $29.04 Buy It Now 22 days
CHARLIE Life So Cruel / Watching T.V. 7" 45 Polydor 2059 069 (1978) UK VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 22 days
LIVING DEATH - VENGEANCE OF HELL / WATCH OUT- CD NEW !! RARE !!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Michael Hedges-Watching My Life Go By-Open Air Records-O-A0303/ USD $24.98 Buy It Now 23 days
RCA LIVING STEREO- HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY- THE BLACK WATCH- ROYAL HIGHLAND REGIMENT, USD $9.00 Buy It Now 23 days
MICHAEL HEDGES: Watching My Life Go By LP ('translucent' vinyl disc, w/ company USD $18.00 Buy It Now 23 days
25/2/78Pgn26 Advert: Watch 'you Light Up My Life' A Joseph Brooks Film 9x5 USD $7.65 Buy It Now 24 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill Hearne (CD) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $23.85 Buy It Now 24 days
Various Artists,NEW CD,Watch the Skies,Mars Attacks,They Live,Aliens Themes,Watc USD $2.50 Buy It Now 24 days
BRANDI WELLS ~ Watch Out / You Are My Life ~ 12" Single PS USD $13.78 Buy It Now 24 days
U2 - Watch More TV, Live on The Zoo Tour 1992 Detroit CD (RARE 1993) KTS145 VG+ USD $24.25 Buy It Now 25 days
A1956 TYRAN PACE / LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU (JAPAN) 2 IN 1 VICP-60 OBI USD $99.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Michael Hedges : Watching My Life Go By CD (1993) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Nobody's Watching (Live Album), 5016958063405, The Pernice Brothers USD $11.68 Buy It Now 25 days
'89 LIVE AND LOVE DIGI KILLER 12" JOHNNY OSBOURNE CHAIN GRABBER/PAPA SON WATCH ? USD $50.00 Buy It Now 25 days
NM 12"~SHAKATAK~Watching You~[Extended]~Bitch To The Boys [Live]~Rio Nights~UK I USD $5.97 Buy It Now 25 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! #F USD $79.99 Buy It Now 26 days
GREAT AMERICAN SONGBOOK SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER - 2008 2 DISC CD ALBUM - TIME LIFE USD $6.12 Buy It Now 26 days
FRANKIE VALLI WATCH WHERE YOU WALK TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE) PHILIPS 45 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 27 days
STEVE GIBBONS BAND LIVE 1977 MCA WATCHING THE RIVER FLOW/DAY TRIPPER VINYL LP USD $3.05 Buy It Now 28 days
FRANK SINATRA my way 33 5 songs watch what happens/a day in the life/for once USD $1.89 Buy It Now 28 days
SUNDIAL,Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) WHITE VINYL 45EP w/PS M- USD $11.95 Buy It Now 28 days
Michael Hedges - Watching My Life Go By 1985 LP - NM ORIGINAL INSERT USD $11.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Frankie Valli - To Give The Reason I Live / Watch Where You Walk 45 1967 VG+ USD $1.49 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WATCH music online Buy THE WATCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WATCH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WATCH Live ratings distribution

THE WATCH Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars "The Watch" has been touring for quite a few years now as a "Genesis" tribute band. They have faced lots of difficulties to seduce the audience with their own repertoire, and it is mainly a financial issue that led the band to choose this direction AKA Marco who told me this during our chat at one of their gigs in Verviers. This live album features almost their own material. Since it was recorded during their 2008 tour, it is normal that almost half of the songs are extracted from their latest album at the time ("Primitive").

One of their best songs ever is the great "Shining Bald heads" which is a track that they almost always played during all their live performances and which is taken out from their best album as far as I am concerned. I mean "Vacuum".

I have seen the band quite a lot in Belgium (I even missed a concert in Rome while I was on holiday but did not know they were having a gig!) and it is almost like a family meeting when we see each other at concerts over here in Belgium (either at the Spirit of 66 or in Mons thanks to one of my friend Danny Melchiorre who organized the latters).

I have to say that this live album is quite pleasant. It also features a very old song from Simone's previous band ("The Night Watch") which was quite premonitory of his future work. "The Fisherman" is also one of their own repertoire favourite on stage. Rightly I have to say since this is one of their best songs ever (both bands considered).

The band also performs a rare "Genesis" song. Never released on an album (only on a "B side" or available on the great "Archives 67-75). They also don't play it so often and it is of course a pleasure to listen to this great piece (only partially unfortunately). It will combined in some medley with "Another Life" from their "Primitive" album.

Threes stars for this effort.

4 stars Genesis......who ? I have just converted to the disciples of The Watch. Mostly because I love the Peter Gabriel era GENESIS. I guess most here share my love of that era. THE WATCH most definate fills a gap and stirs my blood. This live album was released the 30th of December 2008. It is pret ... (read more)

Report this review (#215962) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE WATCH "Live"