LIVE

The Watch

The Watch Live album cover

Buy THE WATCH Music
Live, released in 2008

1. Sound of Sirens (8:57)
2. Shining Bald Heads (7:07)
3. The Fisherman (5:52)
4. Goddess (6:04)
5. Riding the Elephant (4:59)
6. Twilight Alehouse/Another life (8:13)
7. Berlin, 1936 (9:29)

Total time 50:41

- Simone Rossetti / vocals, flute
- Ettore Salati / guitar
- Roberto Leoni / drums
- Marco Schembri / bass
- Sergio Taglioni / keyboards

Released December 23, 2008

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

Buy THE WATCH Live Music

Michael Hedges Watching My Life Go By Vinyl Promo LP 1985 Open Air OA-0303 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 52m
ART HODES Someone To Watch Over Me Live At Hanratty's LP MUSE MR 5252 US 1981 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 22m
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar Iron maiden USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SUNDIAL,Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) WHITE VINYL 45EP w/PS M- USD $7.96 Buy It Now 1 day
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU /JAPAN LTD CD USD $44.26 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL HEDGES - Watching My Life Go By - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $39.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL HEDGES - Watching My Life Go By - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $25.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Young People Ask - What Will I Do With My Life? DVD 2004 by Watch Tower Bib USD $5.05 Buy It Now 3 days
FRANKIE VALLI 45 RECORD TO GIVE I LIVE WATCH WHERE YOU WALK PICTURE SLEEVE 40510 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Bob Dylan - "Watching The River Flow" RARE IMPORT CD Live 1995 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
LIVING DEATH vengeance of hell 2001 DIGITAL MASTER + WATCH OUT CD SHARK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Roxy Watch - Dis 12" 45 RPM VG Shelf Life 004 UK 2001 Vinyl Record USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Brandi Wells Watch Out / You Are My Life 1981 R+B 45 on WMOT Mint- USD $3.00 [0 bids]
Watching Life Through a Windshield by USD $5.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Jason Wilber Live and Otherwise Vol.2 Signed CD Lazy Afternoon Watching Picasso USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GEORGY GIRL AND OTHER MUSIC TO WATCH GIRLS BY- LIVING MARIMBAS- CAS2149-LP/Vinyl USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Watch What Happens (Live 2015) - Michael Duo Vibrato / Moynih (CD Used Like New) USD $27.75 Buy It Now 4 days
TAIRAN-PACE Long Live Metal/Watching You JAPAN CD VICP-60 1990 OBI USD $132.32 Buy It Now 5 days
BLISS WATCHING OVER ME / LIFE DONīT LET ME DOWN PROD. BY RUPERT HINE GER 7" 1991 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Duo Vibrato-Watch What Happens Live 2015 Michael Moynihan CD NEW USD $16.98 Buy It Now 6 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By OA0303 SLM LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++ USD $9.67 Buy It Now 6 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Michael Hedges-Watching My Life Go By:Open Air Records-OA-0303/ USD $14.98 Buy It Now 7 days
King Crimson The Night Watch 2CD live in Amsterdam 1973 Robert Fripp NEW SEALED USD $33.91 Buy It Now 7 days
Loose Ends - Watching You / Life, Virgin VS-1101 Ex Condition USD $5.25 Buy It Now 8 days
BOB DYLAN Watching The River Flow RARE Limited Live Import CD Nu Sealed Original USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Michael Hedges ~ Watching My Life Go By 1985 (Audio Cassette) Open Air OT-0303 USD $12.33 Buy It Now 9 days
ITADI Watch Your Life LP NEW VINYL Hot Casa reissue Bonney afro soul USD $33.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Used Audio Book Liquidation Sale ** Authors: W-W #114 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TYRAN PACE - Long Live Metal/Watching You / ORG 1990 VICTOR VICP-60, SLIPCASE USD $49.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Air "Kelly Watch The Stairs" (Live At The London Forum) (PROMO, SPBCAM, Stereo) USD $17.00 Buy It Now 11 days
WATCH YOUR STEP: FINAL PERFORMANCES LIVE USD $30.19 Buy It Now 11 days
HOLLY NEAR lot 6x LP watch out HANG IN THERE live album LIFELINE speed of light USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Watching My Life Go CD (1993) USD $5.91 Buy It Now 12 days
Rock 45 Frankie Valli - To Give (The Reason I Live) / Watch Where You Walk On Ph USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Charlie Watching TV 7" Polydor 2059069 EX 1978 Watching TV/Life's So Cruel USD $8.55 Buy It Now 13 days
BOBBY GOLDSBORO .. COUNTRY .. RECORDED "LIVE" .. WATCHING SCOTTY GROW .. OLDIES USD $4.97 Buy It Now 13 days
Tyran Pace / Long Live Metal/Watching You JAPAN Primal Fear Gamma Ray *R USD $56.99 Buy It Now 13 days
`MARRIOTT, STEVE PACKET OF ...-WATCH YOUR STEP: FINAL PERFORMANCES LIVE ` CD NEW USD $31.76 Buy It Now 13 days
Michael Hedges Watching My Life Go By LP NM Vinyl "Lyric Insert" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar #### USD $49.99 Buy It Now 15 days
4 HOLLY NEAR LP/Fire/Watch Out/Speed/Live/Folk & Protest Songs/EX Vinyl/Jackets USD $10.00 Buy It Now 15 days
To Give (The Reason I Live) B/w Watch Where You Walk, Frankie Valli,Very Good, # USD $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Michael Hedges Watching My Life Go By Cassette Tape 33z USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" Ps, 3 Tracks, Extd Version/Life Don'T Let Me Down/Lo USD $10.52 Buy It Now 15 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU 2 IN ONE JAPAN CD OBI 3000yen VICP 1ST USD $99.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Time Life Great American Songbook Someone To Watch Over Me-excellent condition USD $6.26 Buy It Now 15 days
BILL & BONNIE HEARNE - Watching Life Through A Windshield - CD - *Excellent* USD $19.95 Buy It Now 15 days
BRANDI WELLS watch outyou are my life VS 479 wmot records 7" WS EX/ USD $9.21 Buy It Now 16 days
Life At The Pond: Angels Watching Over Me CD USD $13.29 Buy It Now 16 days
[SOUL/FUNK]~NM 12"~SHAKATAK~Watching You~Bitch To The Boys [Live]~Rio Nights~UK USD $4.88 Buy It Now 16 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" VINYL UK Wmot 1981 B/W You Are My Life (Vs479) USD $4.14 Buy It Now 16 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" VINYL USa Wmot 1981 B/W You Are My Life (Ws902654) USD $2.75 Buy It Now 16 days
CHARLIE (ROCK GROUP) Watching Tv 7" VINYL UK Polydor 1978 B/W Life So Cruel USD $1.38 Buy It Now 16 days
L.A.BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" VINYL UK Mercury 1980 B/W Watching Life (Mer12) USD $2.75 Buy It Now 16 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1988 B/W Life (Vs1101) Pic Sleeve USD $5.52 Buy It Now 16 days
Watch Your Step: Final Performances Live 91 [New CD] UK - Import USD $23.17 Buy It Now 17 days
Watch Your Step: Final Performances Live 91 [New CD] UK - Import USD $25.12 Buy It Now 17 days
BRANDI WELLS~ WATCH OUT~ YOU ARE MY LIFE~ VG++~ WMOT RECORDS~ ~ SOUL 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
BENNY BERMAN WATCHING LIFE HEBREW RARE ISRAELI CD USD $50.00 Buy It Now 18 days
?? SEIKO KINETIC WATCH THE RHYTHM OF LIFE 1980'S RARE ADVERT A4 Poster ?? USD $3.89 Buy It Now 18 days
Tyran Pace ?- Long Live Metal / Watching You RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $25.00 Buy It Now 19 days
CRIMSON KING The Night Watch Live At A JAPAN CD PCCY-01177 1997 OBI USD $52.25 Buy It Now 19 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY VINTAGE VINYL RECORD ALBUM LP33 OA-0303 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Elvis Costello Accidents Will Happen / Alison / Watching Detectives Live EP-NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Michael Hedges - Watching My Life Go By LP (Vinyl) 1985 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Marriott,Steve Packet Of Three Watch Your Step Final Performances Live 91 (Uk) C USD $45.67 Buy It Now 20 days
CHARLIE Life So Cruel / Watching T.V. 7" 45 Polydor 2059 069 (1978) UK VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 20 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $7.16 Buy It Now 21 days
Michael Hedges - Watching My Life Go By LP Mint- OA-0303 Vinyl Record USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
PINK FLOYD STAYING HOME TO WATCH THE RAIN RARE 2 CD LIVE L.A. 1972 GREAT DANE USD $131.69 Buy It Now 22 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill Hearne (CD) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $23.85 Buy It Now 22 days
FRANKIE VALLI "TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE)/Watch Where" PHILIPS 40510 (1967) 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 22 days
ELVIS COSTELLO ryko PROMO cd HITS watching detectives less than zero live USD $16.99 Buy It Now 22 days
KATHY WESTMORELANA 45. MY FATHER WATCHES OVER ME / WHAT AM I LIVING FOR. USD $12.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $5.92 Buy It Now 24 days
Bob Dylan - "Watching The River Flow" CD Live 1995 USD $19.97 Buy It Now 24 days
LIVING DEATH - VENGEANCE OF HELL / WATCH OUT- CD NEW !! RARE !!! USD $9.03 Buy It Now 25 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $3.08 Buy It Now 25 days
14/2/87PN38 ADVERT: WATCH GARY MOORE LIVE 0N THE WILD FRONTIER TOUR 8X3 USD $6.57 Buy It Now 26 days
BRANDI WELLS : WATCH OUT - YOU ARE MY LIFE : WMOT RECORDS : VS 479 : 1981 USD $2.62 Buy It Now 26 days
Loose Ends - Watching You / Life, Virgin VS-1101 Ex Condition USD $5.56 Buy It Now 26 days
Watch What Happens (Live 2015) [New CD] USD $29.75 Buy It Now 26 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" Ps, B/W Life USD $6.57 Buy It Now 26 days
Watch What Happens (Live 2015) [New CD] USD $30.45 Buy It Now 26 days
Sundial Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) White Vinyl Ltd Ed NM USD $14.00 Buy It Now 27 days
MICHAEL HEDGES "Watching My Life Go By" PROMO Audiophile LP (WINDHAM OA-0303) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Frankie Valli - To Give The Reason I Live / Watch Where You Walk 45 1967 VG+ USD $0.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE COUSINS When The Cousins Come Twistin In/Kili Watch 65 Live SOUTHAMERICA 7" USD $19.58 Buy It Now 28 days
STEVE MARRIOT'S PACKET OF THREE-WATCH YOUR STEP-LIVE '91 DLX BOXSET 4 CD NEW+ USD $46.86 Buy It Now 28 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND what am i living for / my father watches over me 7" Mint- '78 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 28 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND ~ WHAT AM I LIVING FOR/MY FATHER WATCHES OVER ME ~ W/RARE PS USD $59.99 Buy It Now 28 days
THE BLACK WATCH Pipes And Drums Highland Pageantry LP - 1959 RCA-Living Stereo USD $8.00 Buy It Now 28 days
BRANDI WELLS: Watch Out / You Are My Life 45 (Disco Boogie w/ Ballad flip) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 28 days
JON ANDERSON - Watching Flags That Fly - CD - Live Import - Excellent Condition USD $132.75 Buy It Now 29 days
Georgy Girl and other music to watch girls by Living Marimbas CAS2149 011318LLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 29 days
John Doe X New Life REMIX w/ Someone's Watching ACOUSTIC PROMO DJ CD single 1993 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Michael Hedges: Watching My Life Go By U.S EX LP + insert USD $17.11 Buy It Now 29 days
* * * MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By vinyl LP 1985 Windham Hill NM+ * * * USD $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
THE POLICE - CRIME WATCH CD MINT/MINT VERY RARE LIMITED PRESSING LIVE 1980 USD $39.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE WATCH music online Buy THE WATCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WATCH Live ratings distribution

THE WATCH Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars "The Watch" has been touring for quite a few years now as a "Genesis" tribute band. They have faced lots of difficulties to seduce the audience with their own repertoire, and it is mainly a financial issue that led the band to choose this direction AKA Marco who told me this during our chat at one of their gigs in Verviers. This live album features almost their own material. Since it was recorded during their 2008 tour, it is normal that almost half of the songs are extracted from their latest album at the time ("Primitive").

One of their best songs ever is the great "Shining Bald heads" which is a track that they almost always played during all their live performances and which is taken out from their best album as far as I am concerned. I mean "Vacuum".

I have seen the band quite a lot in Belgium (I even missed a concert in Rome while I was on holiday but did not know they were having a gig!) and it is almost like a family meeting when we see each other at concerts over here in Belgium (either at the Spirit of 66 or in Mons thanks to one of my friend Danny Melchiorre who organized the latters).

I have to say that this live album is quite pleasant. It also features a very old song from Simone's previous band ("The Night Watch") which was quite premonitory of his future work. "The Fisherman" is also one of their own repertoire favourite on stage. Rightly I have to say since this is one of their best songs ever (both bands considered).

The band also performs a rare "Genesis" song. Never released on an album (only on a "B side" or available on the great "Archives 67-75). They also don't play it so often and it is of course a pleasure to listen to this great piece (only partially unfortunately). It will combined in some medley with "Another Life" from their "Primitive" album.

Threes stars for this effort.

3 stars Italian The Watch have a special position in The Netherlands: they have performed there many times as a Genesis cover band, now The Watch are highly acclaimed for this, more than composers of good own material. I have seen The Watch several times since their early years and was also in the crowd ... (read more)

Report this review (#1932940) | Posted by TenYearsAfter | Monday, May 21, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Genesis......who ? I have just converted to the disciples of The Watch. Mostly because I love the Peter Gabriel era GENESIS. I guess most here share my love of that era. THE WATCH most definate fills a gap and stirs my blood. This live album was released the 30th of December 2008. It is pret ... (read more)

Report this review (#215962) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE WATCH "Live"