LIVE

The Watch

The Watch Live album cover

Buy THE WATCH Music
Live, released in 2008

1. Sound of Sirens (8:57)
2. Shining Bald Heads (7:07)
3. The Fisherman (5:52)
4. Goddess (6:04)
5. Riding the Elephant (4:59)
6. Twilight Alehouse/Another life (8:13)
7. Berlin, 1936 (9:29)

- Roberto Leoni / drums
- Marco Schembri / bass
- Sergio Taglioni / keyboards

Released December 23, 2008

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

THE WATCH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WATCH Live Music

LiveLive
Imports 2008
ALEXISONFIRE RARE 10" VINYL MATH SHEETS DEMOS (NOT LP BOX SET RSD WATCH OUT LIVE USD $32.99 Buy It Now 7h 27m
John Doe X New Life REMIX w/ Someone's Watching ACOUSTIC PROMO DJ CD single 1993 USD $37.99 Buy It Now 9h 57m
NM 12"~SHAKATAK~Watching You~[Extended]~Bitch To The Boys [Live]~Rio Nights~UK I USD $3.97 Buy It Now 16h 37m
HOLLY NEAR lot 4xLP watch out HANG IN THERE a live album RONNIE GILBERT LIFELINE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Michael Hedges -"Watching My Life Go By" 1985-Open Air OA-0303 LP- NM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
14/2/87PN38 ADVERT: WATCH GARY MOORE LIVE 0N THE WILD FRONTIER TOUR 8X3 USD $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By Cassette CRO2 Tape Tap Guitar Wizard. USD $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
26/7/86PN40 ADVERT: WATCH THE DAMNED LIVE 10TH ANNIVERSARY TEA PARTY 7X5 USD $7.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Alex Lloyd Amazing Aust. CD Single Rare 2001 Downtown Live Watching Angels Mend USD $5.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Michael Hedges ?- Watching My Life Go By - 12" Vinyl LP ?Album - 0A-0303 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE COUSINS When The Cousins Come Twistin In/Kili Watch 65 Live SOUTHAMERICA 7" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By CASSETTE Tape US USD $6.14 Buy It Now 2 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross 12" 3 Track Double Sleeve B/w Watching The B USD $7.29 Buy It Now 3 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Boys By 12" 4 Track Featuring Unique 12" Version, Living USD $7.29 Buy It Now 3 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 12" 3 Track Us 12" Mix B/w 7" Version And Life (vst1101) USD $6.14 Buy It Now 3 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Track B/w Mr Writer Live And Watch Them Fly S USD $6.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CARTER Only Living Boy In New Cross CD 3 Track With Outer Slip Case B/w Watching USD $6.12 Buy It Now 3 days
CHARLIE (ROCK GROUP) Watching Tv 7" B/w Life So Cruel (2059069) UK Polydor 1978 USD $1.53 Buy It Now 3 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life (vs479) UK Wmot 1981 USD $1.53 Buy It Now 3 days
BLISS (LATE 80'S/90'S GROUP) Watching Over Me 7" B/w Life Don't Let Me Down (006 USD $4.59 Buy It Now 3 days
BRANDI WELLS Watch Out 7" B/w You Are My Life (ws902654) US Wmot 1981 USD $3.05 Buy It Now 3 days
HIGSONS Music To Watch Girls By 7" B/w Living On The Telephone (up9) Pic Sleeve USD $6.12 Buy It Now 3 days
L.A. BOPPERS Is This The Best 7" B/w Watching Life (mer12) UK Mercury 1980 USD $3.05 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 Brandi Wells - Watch Out / You Are My Life On Wmot Records USD $3.00 [0 bids]
KING CRIMSON: Night Watch ENHANCED DOUBLE CD DISC rare NM Live 1973 psych PROG USD $18.50 Buy It Now 3 days
FRANKIE VALLI 45 RECORD TO GIVE I LIVE WATCH WHERE YOU WALK PICTURE SLEEVE 40510 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 4 days
LIVING DEATH Watch Out EP BRAZILIAN PRESSING USD $14.60 [0 bids]
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By NM Open Air All Along the Watchtower USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Elvis Presley 1960s "Live at Las Vegas" image watch - perfect - working USD $1.39 [0 bids]
THE KINKS LIVE AT THE KELVIN HALL GERMANY 60's "watch cover" MINT-!! beat garage USD $165.00 Buy It Now 6 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By Open Air Rec OA-0303 US 1985 M SEALED 8F USD $12.78 Buy It Now 6 days
BLISS WATCHING OVER ME / LIFE DON┤T LET ME DOWN PROD. BY RUPERT HINE GER 7" 1991 USD $6.29 Buy It Now 7 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! C USD $69.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Michael Hedges - Watching My Life Go By - Vinyl Lp Excellent Cond USD $7.91 Buy It Now 7 days
ELVIS COSTELLO LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH -WATCHING THE DETECTIVES-(RADAR SINGLE 79) USD $14.00 Buy It Now 8 days
GUNS N ROSES ~ I WANNA WATCH YOU BLEED ~ CANADA DOUBLE VINYL NEW YORK LIVE 2x LP USD $95.01 Buy It Now 8 days
THE LIVING MARIMBAS - GEORGY GIRL AND OTHER MUSIC TO WATCH GIRLS BY -VINYL VG+ USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BRANDI WELLS~WATCH OUT / YOU ARE MY LIFE~1981 WMOT BOOGIE 12" *NM; MADE IN UK* USD $3.18 Buy It Now 8 days
Loose Ends - Watching You / Life, Virgin VS-1101 Ex Condition USD $5.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Michael Hedges: Watching My Life Go By Open Air 0303 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
MICHAEL HEDGES Watching My Life Go By 1985 VG++ USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
RARE GUNS N' ROSES I WANNA WATCH YOU BLEED 2LP LIVE 1988 CANADIAN IMPORT !!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Wilko Johnson ?/ Watch Out! Wilko Johnson Live in London / SP20-5296 /JAPAN LP USD $19.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Black Box Recorder- The Facts Of Life/Watch The Angel Not Wire 7" LTD ED 2000 USD $4.98 Buy It Now 10 days
MICHAEL HEDGES - Watching My Life Go By - LP 1987 WINDHAM HILL Open Air OA-03-03 USD $8.50 Buy It Now 11 days
King Crimson - Night Watch (Live Recording, 2006) New & Sealed USD $16.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Watching My Life Go By USD $0.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Living Marimbas - Georgy Girl And Other Music To Watch Girls By USD $3.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Watching My Life Go By, Hedges, Michael, Very Good Import, Original recording re USD $19.47 Buy It Now 12 days
Charlie Watching TV 7" Polydor 2059069 EX 1978 Watching TV/Life's So Cruel USD $9.49 Buy It Now 14 days
Stereophonics CD Single - Vegas Two 2 Times (B-Side Watch Them Fly Sundays Live) USD $5.83 Buy It Now 14 days
Nobody's Watching (Live Album) The Pernice Brothers Audio CD USD $10.23 Buy It Now 15 days
HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY The Black Watch Ex RCA Living Stereo '59 UK P/S EP USD $5.82 Buy It Now 15 days
HIGHLAND PAGEANTRY,THE BLACK WATCH (RARE) RCA LIVING STEREO 1959 LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
TYRAN PACE LONG LIVE METAL / WATCHING YOU 2 IN ONE JAPAN CD OBI 3000yen VICP 1ST USD $99.99 Buy It Now 16 days
BLISS Watching Over Me 12" Ps, 3 Tracks, Extd Version/Life Don'T Let Me Down/Lo USD $13.14 Buy It Now 16 days
BRANDI WELLS watch outyou are my life VS 479 wmot records 7" WS EX/ USD $10.22 Buy It Now 17 days
NM 12"~PROZACK TURNER~PETE ROCK~Wonderful Life~[x4 Mixes]~Watch Out~[x4 Mix] USD $2.97 Buy It Now 17 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY VINYL LP 1985 ORIG GREAT COND! VG+/VG+!! USD $10.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Sophie Ellis Bextor theaudience Watch My Lips live DVD and promos videos R0 USD $11.04 Buy It Now 17 days
Watching My Life Go By, Hedges, Michael, Very Good USD $13.87 Buy It Now 19 days
ART HODES Someone To Watch Over Me Live At Hanratty's LP MUSE MR 5252 US 1981 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
MICHAEL HEDGES WATCHING MY LIFE GO BY JAPAN USD $27.99 Buy It Now 20 days
CHARLIE Life So Cruel / Watching T.V. 7" 45 Polydor 2059 069 (1978) UK VG+ USD $6.79 Buy It Now 21 days
LIVING DEATH - VENGEANCE OF HELL / WATCH OUT- CD NEW !! RARE !!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
LOOSE ENDS Watching You 7" Ps, B/W Life USD $7.29 Buy It Now 22 days
KING CRIMSON**THE NIGHT WATCH: LIVE**2 CD SET USD $12.95 Buy It Now 22 days
STEVE GIBBONS BAND LIVE 1977 MCA WATCHING THE RIVER FLOW/DAY TRIPPER VINYL LP USD $2.91 Buy It Now 23 days
Watching Life Through a Windshield by Bill Hearne (CD) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED USD $23.85 Buy It Now 23 days
Michael Hedges -1985-Open Air-12"-33RPM-LP- Acoustic- "Watching my life go by" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 23 days
'89 LIVE AND LOVE DIGI KILLER 12" JOHNNY OSBOURNE CHAIN GRABBER/PAPA SON WATCH ? USD $50.00 Buy It Now 24 days
ETHER Watching You CD 3 Tracks Inc Dogs Life+Strange, Digi Pack, Cd1 USD $4.96 Buy It Now 25 days
Tyran' Pace / Long Live Metal+Watching You JAPAN Gamma Ray Primal Fear ORG!!! #F USD $79.99 Buy It Now 25 days
STEREOPHONICS Vegas Two Times CD 3 Tracks Inc Mr Writer-Live+Watch Them Fly Sun USD $4.96 Buy It Now 25 days
Michael Hedges Lp Watching My Life Go By ~ VG+ w. lyric insert USD $3.65 Buy It Now 25 days
SUNDIAL,Going Down,Watch You Smile,Jewel,Starbaby(live) WHITE VINYL 45EP w/PS M- USD $11.95 Buy It Now 27 days
King Crimson - The Night Watch Live At The Amsterdam Concertgebouw 1973 2CD Set USD $13.37 Buy It Now 27 days
LIVING DEATH WATCH OUT ! LP BRAZIL 1987 Mercyful fate Exumer Manowar Iron maiden USD $49.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Loose Ends Watching You 7" Virgin VS1101 EX/EX 1988 Watching You/Life, picture s USD $9.49 Buy It Now 28 days
Frankie Valli - To Give The Reason I Live / Watch Where You Walk 45 1967 VG+ USD $1.49 Buy It Now 28 days
KATHY WESTMORELAND what am i living for / my father watches over me 7" Mint- '78 USD $150.00 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "THE WATCH"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy THE WATCH music online Buy THE WATCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WATCH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WATCH Live ratings distribution

THE WATCH Live reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars "The Watch" has been touring for quite a few years now as a "Genesis" tribute band. They have faced lots of difficulties to seduce the audience with their own repertoire, and it is mainly a financial issue that led the band to choose this direction AKA Marco who told me this during our chat at one of their gigs in Verviers. This live album features almost their own material. Since it was recorded during their 2008 tour, it is normal that almost half of the songs are extracted from their latest album at the time ("Primitive").

One of their best songs ever is the great "Shining Bald heads" which is a track that they almost always played during all their live performances and which is taken out from their best album as far as I am concerned. I mean "Vacuum".

I have seen the band quite a lot in Belgium (I even missed a concert in Rome while I was on holiday but did not know they were having a gig!) and it is almost like a family meeting when we see each other at concerts over here in Belgium (either at the Spirit of 66 or in Mons thanks to one of my friend Danny Melchiorre who organized the latters).

I have to say that this live album is quite pleasant. It also features a very old song from Simone's previous band ("The Night Watch") which was quite premonitory of his future work. "The Fisherman" is also one of their own repertoire favourite on stage. Rightly I have to say since this is one of their best songs ever (both bands considered).

The band also performs a rare "Genesis" song. Never released on an album (only on a "B side" or available on the great "Archives 67-75). They also don't play it so often and it is of course a pleasure to listen to this great piece (only partially unfortunately). It will combined in some medley with "Another Life" from their "Primitive" album.

Threes stars for this effort.

4 stars Genesis......who ? I have just converted to the disciples of The Watch. Mostly because I love the Peter Gabriel era GENESIS. I guess most here share my love of that era. THE WATCH most definate fills a gap and stirs my blood. This live album was released the 30th of December 2008. It is pret ... (read more)

Report this review (#215962) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE WATCH "Live"