Jono El Grande

Jono El Grande Neo Dada album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Neo Dada (4:19)
2. Ballet Morbido in a Dozen Tiny Movements (7:49)
3. Oslo City Suite (5:35)
4. Your Mother Eats Like a Platipus (5:18)
5. Big Ben Dover (3:54)
6. Three Variations on a Mainstream Neurosis (7:45)
7. Choko King (7:41)

- Clackraphoduzzamella von Galgrypotti / marimba, vibraphone, percussion
- Dr. Løk / soprano and tenor saxophone
- Ace of Bass / bass
- Terje / drums

CD Rune Grammofon RCD 2084 (2009 Norway)
LP Rune Grammofon RLP 3084 (2009 Norway)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

JONO EL GRANDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy JONO EL GRANDE Neo Dada Music

Neo DadaNeo Dada
Rune Grammofon 2009
Neo Dada by JONO EL GRANDE (2009-05-12)Neo Dada by JONO EL GRANDE (2009-05-12)
Rune Grammofon

More places to buy JONO EL GRANDE music online Buy JONO EL GRANDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JONO EL GRANDE Neo Dada ratings distribution

JONO EL GRANDE Neo Dada reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Is it bird ? Is it plane ? No, it's the dada cabaret music folks. Some may say that it's just a bunch of sounds, barely harmonic, without any clear melody or meaning at all. And partially, it's right, because it's dada, remember ? Beautiful cover (part of the whole thing), music that can attract only someone.

Because it's weird. And when I'm saying this, I'm aware that this is also part of the whole business of being dadaistic. Recently, we were discussing some dada poems in literature lessons and we made some real interesting conclusions which can be applied here too. First, this is "what-they-feel-is-straight-played-here", secondly - there are many hidden meanings in it. And third, it's not so easily accessible.

3(+), I'm quite satisfied, even I don't seek this kind of music often. Still, there's nothing bad except it's dada (=not for everyone, major flaw). It's really strange and the question is, whether it's progressive, or not. Or even whether it's good, or not, it always leaves me confused.

4 stars Life is full of surprises... A hefty gas bill, some bird droppings hitting my head on my way to the shop, this album from Jono El Grande and a nice Lotto win. Life is full of surprises. I am not going to disguise that I did not take Jono El Grande seriously before I by accident purchased ... (read more)

Report this review (#308685) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Sunday, November 7, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I brought this album back home to my dad who is a Zappa fan, and we was building some shelfs and was listening to some guy playing Frank Zappas music, and instead of turning that lp, I put on this new piece from Jono. My dad did start to wonder, "I cant remember that zappa had that many guys i ... (read more)

Report this review (#235648) | Posted by Skink_123 | Saturday, August 29, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of JONO EL GRANDE "Neo Dada"