MONSTERS

Neo-Prophet Monsters album cover

Buy NEO-PROPHET Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. The Truth (4:07)
2. The Vast Machine (3:43)
3. (March of the) Boneless (7:19)
4. The Blessed One (6:19)
5. Man Without A Name (5:07)
6. Song X (9:15)
7. 911 Pianoid (5:50)
8. The New Prophet (20:42)
1. The New Prophet 6:23

- Rudi Lins / drums & percussion
- Frank Debruyne / electric & acoustic guitars
- Sjoerd 'CAP' Bruyneel / keyboards & backing vocals

Guest musicians:
- Frank Van Bogaert / string arrangements, Taurus pedal, percussions & additional noises and samples
- Dani Caen / lead & backing vocals
- Bjorn Verschoore / saxophone (5)

CD Just For Kicks (2009)

NEO-PROPHET MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEO-PROPHET Monsters Music

MonstersMonsters
CDBY 2009

More places to buy NEO-PROPHET music online Buy NEO-PROPHET & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEO-PROPHET DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEO-PROPHET Monsters ratings distribution

NEO-PROPHET Monsters reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Unexpected great surprise

Neo Prophet is a progressive rock band comeing from Belgium, formed in 2005 they manage to release first album only this year named Monsters. I was very pleasent surprised about the music , the voice, everything is well done here, very good construncted and with catchy pieces. Whwn I first heared this album, I said - wow - they sound so much like Savatage, even the voice of Hans 'Mac' sometimes remind me of good old times when John Oliva ruled the metal scene. The arrangements, the atmosphere, how they think the keyboards elements remind me a lot of Savatage, but they are not a copy, Neo Prophet have enough good and excellent moments on this album to show us that they are not a copy of anyone. After some 5-6 spining , the result was for me a n excellent addition to my collection and I hope to anyone who gets this album, I can't recommended enough, belive me one of the best from 2009. The music is very strong, very heavy in places full of great and intelligent progressive arrangements who melted very nice with some stunning keyboards lines made by Sjoerd 'CAP' Bruyneel , I have to congratulated this man because is brilliant what he does here, very strong ideas and superb musicianship. What I like more is the album is very joyful , very energic, not a moment to respiro, great album. Every piece is a total winner, 911 Pianoid or Bonless are perfect examples of sheer brilancey of this very talented band . I was taken by surprise in a positive way by this belgian band, but in the end this album is awesome, one of most enjoyble album I've heared from 2009. 4 stars for sure, recommended, the ones who enjoy Savatage , but also with some neo prog elements added this is the answer. Well done guys!!!!!!

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#254271) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 04, 2009

4 stars The only album, entitled "Monsters" (2009) of the Belgian band NEO-PROPHET, presents a beautiful work that mixes symphonic/neo/heavy prog, with influence of RUSH, MARILLION, GENESIS and some thing of ECHOLYN.. However, in certain moments it adds that everything a dance-music almost tec ... (read more)

Report this review (#303177) | Posted by maryes | Sunday, October 10, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NEO-PROPHET "Monsters"