Peter Gabriel

Search PETER GABRIEL I Have The Touch tabs

Record Label: Charisma
Catalogue No: CB405
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to Guillermo for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL I Have The Touch Music

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL I Have The Touch ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL I Have The Touch reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Another single from PETER GABRIEL's fourth self-titled album from 1982 (also titled as "Security" in the U.S. and as "Peter Gabriel 4" in some countries like Mexico).

"I Have the Touch" in the Side "A" of this single, is an edited version (3:45) of the original album version (4:31) which also has some mixing differences in comparison to the album version. A song with energetic drums by Jerry Marotta and very good stick bass playing by Tony Levin. I prefer the live version which GABRIEL included in his "Plays Live" album from 1983.

"Across the River", in the Side "B" of this single, is a song which was only first released in the Side "B" of this single. A song credited as being written by Peter Gabriel / L. Shankar / David Rhodes / Stewart Copeland, and arranged by Peter Gabriel. It maybe only has Peter Gabriel on keyboars and vocals, plus violinist L. Shankar (who also appeared on PHIL COLLINS's first solo album, titled "Face Value", from 1981), guitarist David Rhodes and drummer Stewart Copeland (from THE POLICE, and who coincidentally also appeared in MIKE RUHTERFORD's "Acting Very Strange" album from 1982). It is a song which in musical style could have been included in GABRIEL's fourth solo album. With some World Music / African Music influences, keyboards atmospheres, violin solos, and very good and energetic drums and percussion playing from Stewart Copeland. This song also was played by GABRIEL and his band during his 1982-83 tours, but was not included in his "Plays Live" album from 1983.

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "I Have The Touch"