TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

ELEKTRA
Vinyl$26.95 (used)
DOORS Touch Me JAPAN 7" w/PS PSYCH USD $25.69 Buy It Now 20h 7m
The Doors TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD orig 1968 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 20h 51m
DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - OZ 7"VINYL - CAT# AP-1582 - VERY CLEAN USD $18.35 Buy It Now 22h 2m
DOORS Wild Child / Touch Me ELEKTRA 45646 RECORD 45 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 22h 11m
THE DOORS The Soft Parade CD Classic 1969 Album Touch Me, Wishful Sinful USD $3.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 1968 Elektra Records 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS - TOUCH ME - LIVE 1967/68 - CD RARE - OIL WELL RECORDS USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors "Th Soft Parade" Elektra 'Touch Me' USD $5.79 [0 bids]
RARE DOORS 45 7" MISPRINT DOUBLE A SIDE LABEL TOUCH ME PLAYS WILD CHILD PSYCH USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
? Doors - Soft Parade (Taiwanese) (with "Touch Me" & "Wild Child") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - HELLO, I LOVE YOU USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors The Soft Parade 1971 LP VG++ Elektra EKS 75005 Jim Morrison Touch Me USD $22.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Fas-The-Fik - Touch Me (Doors Cover)Vox Heleonore - La Voix. 12'' Promo MINT USD $9.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - THE SOFT PARADE - CD - (Touch Me etc.) USD $3.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Doors 45 7" Touch Me / Wild Child (Rock) 1968 1st Ed. VG++ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
45RPM Doors Touch Me & Wild Child 0618EL USD $16.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Vinyl Jim Morrison Tell All The People Touch Me USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors Love Her Madly Touch Me Elektra 45RPM 2 Lot Orig Zeppelin Rock LISTEN! USD $5.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors -Soft Parade Original Vinyl LP VG+ Condition Jim Morrison Elektra Touch Me USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors 45 Hello,I Love You/Touch Me Elektra Records #E-45052 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors Golden VOL.2 Touch me Japan USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors,Elektra 45646,"Touch Me"US,7" 45 with P/S, original vinyl,rare, Mint- USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Doors Touch Me - Tri Centre Japanese 7" vinyl single record JET-1880 ELE USD $82.63 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS " TOUCH ME " ELEKTRA 1969 - VERY RARE - GGOD - MEXICAN EP 7 " USD $42.80 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS Touch Me b/w Wild Child ELEKTRA 45 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors Hello I Love You + Touch Me (2 classic tracks) jukebox strip USD $2.50 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade Jim Morrison Touch Me Tell All The People Wild Child USD $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors - Touch Me - Live - Rare - Out of Print - HTF- Limited Edition CD USD $39.01 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Rock 45 The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child On Elektra USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
VINYL 45 Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 (1968) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS Touch Me ITALIAN beautiful classic picture sleeve on Vedette !! USD $60.00 Buy It Now 8 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors 45 Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 Elektra EK-45646 Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 8 days
the Doors: Touch Me b/w Wild Child Elektra 45646 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors 45 Hello,I Love You/Touch Me Elektra Records #E-45052 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
hear LOS ROLLER touch me 45 DOORS 1969 FREAKBEAT GARAGE MOD Spain PS 7'' USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS 7'' PS Touch Me Spain EK 45 646 very rare Spanish 45 pressing USD $70.22 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS 7'' PS Touch Me Germany Metronome J 27 001 unique German 45 cover! USD $39.01 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RECORD 7" SINGLE - THE DOORS- TOUCH ME USD $8.09 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS * TOUCH ME & WILD CHILD * 45 RPM USD $5.75 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra Records NEVER OPENED USD $45.00 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $14.03 Buy It Now 12 days
x1 The Doors Jukebox Title Strip Hello I Love You & Touch Me Elektra 45052 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS-SOFT PARADE (TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD-RHINO 8122-79864-9 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors Touch Me CD RSC 002 CD USD $13.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Malachi Under Your Spell / Touch Me The Doors Remix 12" Single 33 Rpm Vinyl 1987 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors - Break on Through / Hello I Love You / Touch Me(CD) 4 Tracks Ex Cond USD $7.79 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $14.03 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors "Touch Me" / "Wild Child"on Elektra #45646 record is Near Mint USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS SELF TITLED LP + EP "TOUCH ME" JAPAN FREESHIP USD $39.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS-TOUCH ME B/W-WILD CHILD-VG 1968 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $125.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan, PC, close to M-) rare Rock & Pop USD $65.00 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors - Touch Me c/w Wild Child 7" JAPAN 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
SPUN GOLD ELEKTRA 45RPM THE DOORS TOUCH ME HELLO I LOVE YOU USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $26.95 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS * 45 * Touch Me / Hello, I Love You * 1969 * w SPUN GOLD Sleeve VG++ Vinyl USD $5.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Soft Parade by The Doors (CD, May-1988, Elektra) "Touch Me" USD $6.97 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $5.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) rare Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME / HELLO, I LOVE YOU "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA RECORDS MINT- USD $14.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS 45646 MINT 1968 USD $29.95 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child +2 45 (Mexico, EP w/ PC light cover creases, close USD $35.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $39.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ELEKTRA - VG++ CONDITION USD $14.03 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors Touch Me Hello I Love You 7" VG+ USD $4.97 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors - Touch Me b/w Wild Child; 1968 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors(7" Vinyl)Touch Me-Elektra-EKSN 45050-65-1969-Ex/Ex USD $18.73 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors 45 Record, Touch Me, Wild Child USD $3.07 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM Vinyl Doors Wild Child, Touch Me Elektra Record 45SM2 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors "Touch Me"on Elektra # 45646 record is Near Mint - USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
MINT/M- 45~the DOORS~TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA~~W/Sleeve~~HEAR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors 45rpm Elektra 45646 Touch Me/Wild Child VG+ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors Touch Me Wid Child 45 RPM Elektra Record Vinyl Jim Morrison EK45646 USD $9.60 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS - LOVE HER MADLY / TOUCH ME. ELEKTRA K 12228, 7 INCH 45 RPM USD $9.35 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors Touch Me / Wild Child Japan Import 45 With Picture Sleeve 400 Yen USD $69.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Hello I Love You - 7" US Vinyl 45 - New & Unplayed USD $12.47 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $18.98 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors 7" Mexican rare ps 1969 tocame touch me niņa salvaje wild child breac USD $29.90 Buy It Now 23 days
4 Doors Moonlight 2 Times Hello Love Street Unknown Soldier Touch Me 7" 45 USD $15.29 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors Elektra 45 Record #45646 VG Touch Me / Wild Child USD $5.00 Buy It Now 24 days
The Doors 7" 45 HEAR Touch Me ELEKTRA Wild Child Jim Morrison USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Doors - The Soft Parade (1969) PLAY-GRADED; Touch Me, Jim Morrison USD $16.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME s0150 USD $21.80 Buy It Now 25 days
The Doors: Hello, I love You / Touch Me 45 USD $6.80 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS "THE SOFT PARADE" CASSETTE TELL ALL THE PEOPLE TOUCH ME WILD CHILD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Vtg THE DOORS "Touch Me" "Hello I Love You" ELEKTRA Gold Records 45RPM USD $20.71 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors ?- Touch Me / Wild Child 7" Psych Rock Elektra ?- EK-45646 1968 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS/TOUCH ME JPN JET1880 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS Touch Me Orig AUSTRALIA Astor RARE Nice 1968 PSYCH Jim Morrison 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors - Touch Me b/w Wild Child; 1968 Elektra; Jim Morrison; The Soft Parade USD $10.25 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS/TOUCH ME JPN JET1880 USD $34.00 Buy It Now 26 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"