TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

touch me / wild child +2 45 rpm singletouch me / wild child +2 45 rpm single
ELEKTRA
Vinyl$12.99 (used)

The Doors Touch Me 45 Single 1968 Stereo 1st Pressing NM USD $18.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child USA ELEKTRA Orig USA 45 NM vinyl SEE BELOW USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.99 Buy It Now
RARE DOORS 45 7" MISPRINT DOUBLE A SIDE LABEL TOUCH ME PLAYS WILD CHILD PSYCH USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
? Doors - Soft Parade (Taiwanese) (with "Touch Me" & "Wild Child") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Japan Wea-Way '80 Tell All The People Touch Me USD $95.00 Buy It Now 9h 46m
17G VG+ Doors touch me / wild child Elektra 45646 USD $2.25 [3 bids]
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $18.03 Buy It Now 14h 23m
Doors Touch Me 7" vinyl single record Japanese P-2587E ELEKTRA 1973 USD $59.90 Buy It Now 22h 21m
45 RPM 7" Record Doors Wild Child & Touch Me Elektra Records EK-45646 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Doors Touch Me & Wild Child 0618EL USD $16.50 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS - Touch me / Wild child 45 RPM Single Elektra 45646 VG/VG USD $5.94 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 45 rpm ELEKTRA 45646 - 1968 - Rock Psych USD $7.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS The Soft Parade [Vinyl LP] Elektra EKS-75005 Touch Me EX to NM USD $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors "Touch Me" & "Wild Child" 1968 AwesomeStereo Jim Morrison NM Condition USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS 7' PS Touch Me Spain EK 45 646 VERY RARE NICE CONDITION Spanish COVER 45 USD $56.22 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS 7' PS Touch Me Germany Metronome J 27 001 unique NICE German 45 cover USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS 7 PS Touch Me JAPAN JET-1880 TOP CONDITION VERY RARE Japanese 45 USD $74.96 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME / 7INCH 45RPM PS JAPAN USD $99.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD, RARE ITALIAN 7" SINGLE, DISCO GIALLO USD $16.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Tollie Records - Beatles Twist and Shout & There's a Place & The Doors Touch Me USD $6.99 [0 bids]
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD / 45 RPM 7" VINYL SINGLE / 1968 EK-45646 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
45 RECORD THE DOORS TOUCH ME B/W WILD CHILD UK IMPORT 1969 USD $17.98 Buy It Now 6 days
The DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $7.19 Buy It Now 6 days
4 Charlie Rich Record Albums ~ Behind Closed Doors ~ Every Time You Touch Me + USD $24.50 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS 13 LP * 1970 Elektra Records 'Butterfly Label' Light My Fire, Touch Me USD $22.95 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors "Touch Me bw Wild Child" Very Good original Electra 45050 USD $1.74 [0 bids]
the doors 7" 45 touch me/wild child ek-45646 vg+/vg+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors - Touch me BRAZIL RARE 7"Single 1969 Elektra EKCS 15.002 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS Set Of 3 Orig 60s Stock Psych 45s Jim Morrison Touch Me Light My Fire Rock USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors Touch Me 45RPM Vinyl Record 1968 Hit Jim Morrison Lead Vocal USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - HELLO, I LOVE YOU USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
3 Doors 45 RPM Records - Light My Fire, Touch Me & Hello, I Love You USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $12.76 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1969 USD $15.28 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors Touch Me / Wild Child JET-1880 Japan EP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $11.23 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child USA ELEKTRA Orig USA 45 NM- Super USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors: Hello, I love You / Touch Me 45 USD $5.40 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45 RPM - Tested Plays Great! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS-SOFT PARADE (TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD-RHINO 8122-79864-9 180 GRAM NEW SEALED USD $24.98 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ON ELECTRA - ORIGINAL CLASSIC USD $7.95 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS_Touch Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J3a USD $76.04 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 PSYCH BLUES ROCK 7" Elektra Jim Morrison USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
7" Single 45 - DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD - 1969 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Hello, I Love You 7" JIM MORRISON Blues Psych Rock USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Malachi Under Your Spell / Touch Me The Doors Remix 12" Single 33 Rpm Vinyl 1987 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
60's ROCK 45 RPM - THE DOORS - ELEKTRA 45646 - "TOUCH ME" + "WILD CHILD" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - AUSSIE ONLY 7" EP - ELECTRA EPE 230 - LOVE HER MADLY + TOUCH ME USD $30.69 Buy It Now 11 days
Doors ~ Touch Me & Wild Child ~ Vinyl 45 on Elektra Records USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $11.23 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS The Soft Parade NM gatefold Elektra LP Tell All People TOUCH ME Wishful USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 7" Vinyl Record NM unplayed 45 USD $7.19 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $125.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Doors Touch Me & Wild Child Vinyl 45 on Elektra Records USD $1.49 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME USD $20.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $26.95 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - JAPANESE 7" VINYL - GREAT PICTURE USD $16.23 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) rare Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 17 days
5 VTG The Doors 45 Records Light My Fire Touch Me Hello I Love You Love Me 2X ++ USD $36.00 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child +2 45 (Mexico, EP w/ PC light cover creases, close USD $35.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Doors Golden Doors VOL.2 Touch me Japan USD $59.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS greatest hits US VINTAGE VINYL LP in SHRINK light my fire/touch me NM- USD $23.99 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $20.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Doors 45 Hello I Love You / Touch Me reissue USD $3.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $4.95 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 VG+ Hear! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 19 days
FAS THE FIK TOUCH ME Doors Cover Vox Heleonore - La Voix. 12''vinyl Promo MINT/M USD $8.80 Buy It Now 19 days
45 RPM Vinyl Doors Wild Child, Touch Me Elektra Record 45SM2 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS BREAK ON THROUGH CD SINGLE 1991 WITH LOVE STREET/HELLO,I LOVE YOU/TOUCH ME USD $7.50 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS Touch Me +3 EX/EX (1968 MEXICO 7" EP) Unique PS PSYCH Jim Morrison USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
VINYL 45 Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 (1968) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM THE DOORS TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD **ORIGINAL SLEEVE** 16 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM DOORS TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD **ORIGINAL SLEEVE** 81 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors 7" 45 HEAR Touch Me ELEKTRA Wild Child Jim Morrison USD $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS: Wild Child / Touch Me 45 (Sweden, PS) Rock & Pop USD $30.00 Buy It Now 22 days
45 record doors (touch me -wild child ) USD $1.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Picture sl USD $9.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Acceptable, ##### Acceptable-45/7", vinyl-N USD $8.98 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD ELEKTRA 45646 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS Touch Me ITALIAN beautiful classic picture sleeve on Vedette !! USD $48.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Doors - The Soft Parade "Touch Me" "Wishful Sinful" (vinyl Album) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS "THE SOFT PARADE" CASSETTE TELL ALL THE PEOPLE TOUCH ME WILD CHILD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS/TOUCH ME JPN JET1880 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS~TOUCH ME~VG++~WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA 45646~ POP 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS/TOUCH ME JPN JET1880 USD $34.00 Buy It Now 24 days
* * DOORS #1 SMASH HIT "HELLO, I LOVE YOU" + #3 "TOUCH ME" CLEAN M- GEM 45/SLV!! USD $4.99 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"