TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)
Elektra / Rhino Records 2007
The Soft ParadeThe Soft Parade
Flashback Atlantic 2012
Strange DaysStrange Days
Rhino 2007

THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 NEAR MINT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 7h 3m
THE DOORS "TOUCH ME" / "WILD CHILD" 7" 45 ORIGINAL USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
The Doors -13- A Collection Of 13 Classic Doors Tunes - Touch Me -Crystal Ship USD $9.00 Buy It Now 13h 45m
THE DOORS Touch Me ITALIAN beautiful classic picture sleeve on Vedette !! USD $48.00 Buy It Now 18h 51m
DOORS hits CD the end BREAK ON THROUGH riders on storm LA WOMAN touch me HELLO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 59m
DOORS 7'' PS Touch Me DENMARK NEAR TOP CONDITON rare Danish COVER 45 USD $74.41 [0 bids]
DOORS 7 PS Touch Me JAPAN JET-1880 TOP CONDITION VERY RARE Japanese 45 USD $67.63 [0 bids]
DOORS 7' PS Touch Me Spain EK 45 646 VERY RARE NICE CONDITION Spanish COVER 45 USD $60.88 [0 bids]
DOORS 7' PS Touch Me Germany Metronome J 27 001 unique NICE German 45 cover USD $24.28 [0 bids]
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? Doors - Soft Parade (Taiwanese) (with "Touch Me" & "Wild Child") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors, Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
40G M- import The Doors touch me / wild child elektra 45050 USD $1.50 [0 bids]
THE DOORS 45 / TOUCH ME / HELLO, I LOVE YOU / NEAR MINT USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Live Vol. 2 CD Very Rare Jim Morrison Touch Me Back Man Light My Fire USD $37.29 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM 7" Record Doors Wild Child & Touch Me Elektra Records EK-45646 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - - TOUCH ME - - Rare 1969 Australian ASTOR 7" - - Jim Morrison USD $14.35 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors Touch me cd USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child USA ELEKTRA Orig USA 45 NM vinyl SEE BELOW USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.99 Buy It Now
RARE DOORS 45 7" MISPRINT DOUBLE A SIDE LABEL TOUCH ME PLAYS WILD CHILD PSYCH USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME & WILDCHILD - ELEKTRA - 7" VINYL USD $6.75 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times 2:37-Touch Me-Portugal 7" 71 Elektra Alverada N-57-6 PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - 'Touch Me' Japan 7" Lyric Picture Insert USD $10.81 [0 bids]
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Hello I Love You ELEKTRA Psych Spun Gold 45 VG++ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Doors ~ Touch Me & Wild Child ~ Vinyl 45 on Elektra Records USD $2.59 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Japan Wea-Way '80 Tell All The People Touch Me USD $95.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me South Africa* African EK006 USD $30.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS & JIM MORRISON-TOUCH ME+WILD CHILD 45RPM USD $15.01 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - Touch me / Wild child 45 RPM Single Elektra 45646 VG/VG USD $4.84 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS BREAK ON THROUGH CD SINGLE 1991 WITH LOVE STREET/HELLO,I LOVE YOU/TOUCH ME USD $8.12 Buy It Now 5 days
HUGO MONTENEGRO *TOUCH ME* 1969 LATIN SOUL FUNK 45 EP The Doors USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Touch Me 45 Single 1968 Stereo 1st Pressing NM USD $18.00 [0 bids]
The Doors 45 rpm Philippines 7" touch me USD $40.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade 1969 UK vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION Touch Me USD $19.47 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS 'Touch Me / Wild Child' 1968 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $47.34 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM< USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LOT OF 4 ' THE DOORS ' HIT 45's+1P(Copy)[Touch Me/Wild Child] THE 60's! USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Doors: Hello, I love You / Touch Me 45 USD $5.10 Buy It Now 7 days
2 45's 1 Price, Doors, Light My Fire EKS 45051 / Touch Me ESK 45052, Elektra USD $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
45 RECORD THE DOORS TOUCH ME B/W WILD CHILD UK IMPORT 1969 USD $17.98 Buy It Now 7 days
The DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $8.09 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $12.95 Buy It Now 7 days
2 The Doors 45 rpm record - Hello, I Love You, and touch me USD $13.19 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS 'Touch Me / Wild Child' 1969 Spanish 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $50.04 Buy It Now 8 days
FAS THE FIK TOUCH ME Doors Cover Vox Heleonore - La Voix. 12''vinyl Promo MINT/M USD $7.80 Buy It Now 8 days
the doors 7" 45 touch me/wild child ek-45646 vg+/vg+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Charlie Rich - Set of 2 45 RPM Every Time You Touch Me AND Behind Closed Doors USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN VICTOR SJET-528 USD $45.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors - Touch me BRAZIL RARE 7"Single 1969 Elektra EKCS 15.002 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME / JPN 7INCH PS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS 'Touch Me / Wild Child' 1968 Scandinavian 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $81.16 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors - Touch Me c/w Wild Child 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $12.16 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45 RPM - Tested Plays Great! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS-SOFT PARADE (TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD-RHINO 8122-79864-9 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ON ELECTRA - ORIGINAL CLASSIC USD $7.95 Buy It Now 11 days
cd THE DOORS TOUCH ME Oil Well Records USD $40.64 Buy It Now 11 days
MINT/M- 45~the DOORS~TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA~~W/Sleeve~~HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1969 USD $15.87 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS_Touch Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J3a USD $78.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
7" Single 45 - DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD - 1969 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Who Scared You / Touch Me ELEKTRA 45646 RECORD 45 VINYL USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12 days
60's ROCK 45 RPM - THE DOORS - ELEKTRA 45646 - "TOUCH ME" + "WILD CHILD" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $12.76 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $12.16 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS The Soft Parade NM gatefold Elektra LP Tell All People TOUCH ME Wishful USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Classic rock 45rpm vinyl record The Doors "Touch Me" "Wild Child" vintage 1968 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors - Touch Me/Wild Child 7" 45 Elektra 1968 Psych Blues Rock VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $125.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Doors, Touch Me / Wild Child USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
45 rpm Promo Copy. The Doors/ Touch Me/ Hello I Love You USD $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Touch Me b/w Wild Child 1968 On Elektra EK-45646 Vinyl VG+ A+ Sound! USD $3.98 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $21.95 Buy It Now 16 days
45 RECORD 7 - THE DOORS - TOUCH ME USD $6.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME USD $20.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LP 7" VINYL THE DOORS.- TOCAME TOUCH ME USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Doors Rock 45 RPM Elektra Records Wild Child & Touch Me USD $8.00 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 18 days
MALACHI: Touch Me / Out On The Streets 45 (PS, blue vinyl, Synth Pop Doors cove USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18 days
5 VTG The Doors 45 Records Light My Fire Touch Me Hello I Love You Love Me 2X ++ USD $36.00 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $20.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $17.08 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 45 rpm ELEKTRA 45646 - 1968 - Rock Psych USD $6.55 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors Touch Me / Wild Child USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors 45 - Touch Me & Wild Child - 1968 Elektra - VG++ USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $4.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors "Touch Me/Wild Child" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 VG+ Hear! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS Japan 7"/45, TOUCH ME USD $18.99 Buy It Now 20 days
LOT OF 3 "THE DOORS" 45 RECORDS Hello I Love You,Touch Me LIGHT MY FIRE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"