TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

touch me / wild child 45 rpm singletouch me / wild child 45 rpm single
VEDETTE
Touch Me / Hello, I Love YouTouch Me / Hello, I Love You
Elektra
touch me 45 rpm singletouch me 45 rpm single
ELEKTRA
Vinyl$4.99 (used)

THE DOORS Rare 1969 Australian Only 7" OOP Astor Label Rock Single "Touch Me" USD $23.43 Buy It Now 14h 4m
THE DOORS Touch Me b/w Wild Child 1968 45 Elektra EK-45646 stereo EX w/sleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - Touch Me/Hello, I Love You - US 45 rpm 7" USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS - Touch Me South Africa* African EK006 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM< USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Pictu USD $14.98 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS the soft parade LP psych LYRICS gatefold JIM MORRISON elektra TOUCH ME USD $9.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM Vinyl Vintage DJ-Promo-Radio Station Doors Wild child Touch Me USD $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL the Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45, psych USD $9.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 1968 Stereo 45 RPM Record - Excellent USD $15.59 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade CD Classic 1969 Album Touch Me, Wishful Sinful USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
45 RECORD THE DOORS TOUCH ME B/W WILD CHILD UK IMPORT 1969 USD $9.35 Buy It Now 3 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE DOORS 45 7" MISPRINT DOUBLE A SIDE LABEL TOUCH ME PLAYS WILD CHILD PSYCH USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $7.12 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - - TOUCH ME - - Rare 1969 Australian ASTOR 7" - - Jim Morrison USD $10.94 Buy It Now 3 days
The DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS TOUCH ME ELEKTRA JET-1880 Japan VINYL 7 USD $0.99 [1 bids]
the doors 7" 45 touch me/wild child ek-45646 vg+/vg+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE THE DOORS 13 MEXICAN EP PS Love Me Two Times / Touch Me / Break MORRISON USD $19.99 [0 bids]
The Doors - Touch me BRAZIL RARE 7"Single 1969 Elektra EKCS 15.002 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors Touch Me - Tri Centre Japanese 7" vinyl single record JET-1880 ELEKTRA USD $73.98 Buy It Now 5 days
45 rpm/ Doors/ Touch Me / Wild Child USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $12.56 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45 RPM - Tested Plays Great! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS-SOFT PARADE (TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD-RHINO 8122-79864-9 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS/ THE SOFT PARADE VINYL LP ALBUM ELEKTRA RECORDS RED LABEL TOUCH ME EX USD $35.19 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ON ELECTRA - ORIGINAL CLASSIC USD $7.95 Buy It Now 7 days
MINT/M- 45~the DOORS~TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA~~W/Sleeve~~HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Charlie Rich - Set of 2 45 RPM Every Time You Touch Me AND Behind Closed Doors USD $2.50 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1969 USD $15.56 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS_Touch Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J3a USD $77.45 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
7" Single 45 - DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD - 1969 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
60's ROCK 45 RPM - THE DOORS - ELEKTRA 45646 - "TOUCH ME" + "WILD CHILD" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $12.56 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors 45 - Touch Me & Wild Child - 1968 Elektra - VG+ USD $7.95 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $12.76 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS The Soft Parade NM gatefold Elektra LP Tell All People TOUCH ME Wishful USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors, Touch Me / Wild Child USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Excellent USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 9 days
VINTAGE THE DOORS 45 RPM RECORD w SLEEVE, TOUCH ME, MEXICO ISSUE, 4 SONGS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors Wild Child/Touch Me Electra Label VG+ (L033) USD $5.95 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
45 rpm Promo Copy. The Doors/ Touch Me/ Hello I Love You USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
touch me / wild child 45 rpm single, DOORS,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Pict USD $14.49 Buy It Now 11 days
45-Elektra, The Doors, "Wild Child" and Touch Me, Nipper Music USD $3.00 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS - Wild Child / Touch Me - 45rpm - LocG USD $2.50 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors-Touch Me (VG+) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Touch Me b/w Wild Child 1968 On Elektra EK-45646 Vinyl VG+ A+ Sound! USD $3.98 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $21.95 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - Touch Me 45 RPM EX USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Doors Rock 45 RPM Elektra Records Wild Child & Touch Me USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child - 7" single 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MALACHI: Touch Me / Out On The Streets 45 (PS, blue vinyl, Synth Pop Doors cove USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 15 days
LP 7" VINYL THE DOORS.- TOCAME TOUCH ME USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 VG+ Hear! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Touch Me on Elektra Promo 45 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD 45 ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $4.00 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Japan Wea-Way '80 Tell All The People Touch Me USD $95.00 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors Touch Me / Wild Child 45 Elektra 1968 Vinyl Record USD $6.64 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors Live Vol 1 Australia CD Super Rare Jim Morrison Touch Me Light My Fire USD $37.86 Buy It Now 18 days
45W THE DOORS TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $7.54 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $17.08 Buy It Now 19 days
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Acceptable, ##### Acceptable-45/7", vinyl-N USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD ELEKTRA 45646 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS TOUCH ME VICTOR JET-1880 JAPAN 7 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors- Wild Child & Touch Me Elektra Records 45 RPM USD $1.20 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors "Touch Me" 1969 ASTOR Oz 7" 45rpm USD $7.78 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 PSYCH BLUES ROCK 7" Elektra Jim Morrison USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Hello, I Love You 7" JIM MORRISON Blues Psych Rock USD $2.99 Buy It Now 20 days
4 Charlie Rich Record Albums ~ Behind Closed Doors ~ Every Time You Touch Me + USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS "THE SOFT PARADE" CASSETTE TELL ALL THE PEOPLE TOUCH ME WILD CHILD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Picture sl USD $14.98 Buy It Now 20 days
cd THE DOORS TOUCH ME Oil Well Records USD $39.44 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS~TOUCH ME~VG++~WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA 45646~ POP 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child USA ELEKTRA Orig Psych 45 VG+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
DOORS/TOUCH ME JPN JET1880 USD $34.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ELEKTRA - EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $12.56 Buy It Now 21 days
*<* DOORS #1 SMASH HIT "HELLO, I LOVE YOU" + #3 "TOUCH ME" CLEAN M- GEM 45/SLV!! USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS 7" vinyl....TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD...ELEKTRA...VG-...'68 USD $5.75 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS 7" vinyl....TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD...ELEKTRA...VG...'68 USD $6.75 Buy It Now 22 days
VINYL 45 Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 (1968) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors - Touch Me CD USD $11.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Classic rock 45rpm vinyl record The Doors "Touch Me" "Wild Child" vintage 1968 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors ? RARE Israeli 7" TOUCH ME electra elektra Israel only EP vg/vg USD $269.00 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade CD - USA Elektra 75005-2 - Touch Me - Wild Child USD $4.95 Buy It Now 23 days
CLASSIC ROCK - THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - 45 RPM - (ORIGINAL LABEL) VG+++ USD $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"