TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

Touch Me/Wild ChildTouch Me/Wild Child
Elektra
Vinyl$9.99 (used)

Doors 45 Touch Me/Wild Child USD $1.25 [7 bids]
7"-Single THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child (1968) RARE GERMANY PS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Doors Touch Me 7" vinyl single record USA EK-45646 ELEKTRA 1968 USD $36.86 Buy It Now 9h 13m
DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD, RARE ITALIAN 7" SINGLE, DISCO GIALLO USD $16.00 Buy It Now 12h 12m
THE DOORS Greatest Hits CD Hello I Love You, Light My Fire, Touch Me, LA Woman USD $2.49 [0 bids]
THE DOORS The Soft Parade Jim Morrison Touch Me Tell All The People Wild Child USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 49m
THE DOORS Touch Me ELEKTRA CLASSIC ROCK 45-45646 Wild Child USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
7"-Single THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child (1968) MINT- GERMANY PS USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors: wild Child / Touch Me. Swedish issue. EX USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Picture sl USD $9.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors 45 RPM Touch Me / Wild Child, ,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" Vinyl, NO Pictu USD $9.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors Lot of 5 45 Records Touch Me Together Love Street Her Madly Wild Child USD $24.94 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS cd SOFT PARAGE jim morrison TOUCH ME easy ride WILD CHILD runnin blue USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors 45 Touch Me 1968 NM Billboard # 3 USA Elektra 45646 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Vtg THE DOORS "Touch Me" "Hello I Love You" ELEKTRA Gold Records 45RPM USD $10.72 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS 13 LP. ORIGINAL 1970 PRESSING. EX-NM WAX. EX COVER. "TOUCH ME" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME - LIVE 1967/68 - CD RARE - OIL WELL RECORDS USD $41.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM Doors Wild Child &Touch Me 327el USD $10.04 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 45 ELEKTRA 45646 - 1968 - Rock Psych USD $7.50 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD 45 RPM 1967 USD $3.77 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Vinyl Jim Morrison Tell All The People Touch Me USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Japan Wea-Way '80 Tell All The People Touch Me USD $95.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS 13 LP * 1970 Elektra Records 'Butterfly Label' Light My Fire, Touch Me USD $22.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Doors 45 Touch Me USD $2.00 [0 bids]
The Doors - Touch Me + 3 - Mexican Picture Sleeve PS 7" EP USD $49.99 [0 bids]
THE ARBORS / DOORS cover ( TOUCH ME / OVERTURE ) ORIG label white label PROMO 45 USD $11.96 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 NEAR MINT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $18.98 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - USD $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
? Doors - Soft Parade (Taiwanese) (with "Touch Me" & "Wild Child") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade [Vinyl LP] Elektra EKS-75005 Touch Me EX to NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $18.80 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Spain, textured cover PS # & ink stamps obc, d USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6 days
45RPM Doors Touch Me & Wild Child 0618EL USD $13.20 Buy It Now 6 days
Doors 7" vinyl single record Touch Me Japanese P-2587E ELEKTRA 1973 USD $63.23 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME / JPN 7INCH PS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors Golden VOL.2 Touch me Japan USD $38.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS BREAK ON THROUGH CD SINGLE 1991 WITH LOVE STREET/HELLO,I LOVE YOU/TOUCH ME USD $7.25 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors "Touch Me" & "Wild Child" 1968 AwesomeStereo Jim Morrison NM Condition USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS Touch Me JAPAN 7" w/PS 60s ROCK Great Sleeve USD $26.77 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS, THE touch me VG/VG JAPAN JET-1880 16-0401-167 USD $22.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME x7337 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS-TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD "RARE OZ" 45 RPM USD $11.44 Buy It Now 11 days
45 RECORD THE DOORS TOUCH ME B/W WILD CHILD UK IMPORT 1969 USD $17.98 Buy It Now 11 days
The DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME (TOCAME) Elektra 69 Mexican P/S EP USD $29.00 Buy It Now 12 days
the doors 7" 45 touch me/wild child ek-45646 vg+/vg+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME PS 7"45 VOGUE INT 80161 FRANCE USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 7" Vinyl Record NM unplayed 45 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - Touch me BRAZIL RARE 7"Single 1969 Elektra EKCS 15.002 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS Set Of 3 Orig 60s Stock Psych 45s Jim Morrison Touch Me Light My Fire Rock USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $11.96 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1969 USD $15.22 Buy It Now 14 days
Doors 45 Single - Touch Me - 7" Record USD $1.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade CD Elektra Records Asylum 1975 Touch Me Jim Morrison USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $11.86 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45 RPM - Tested Plays Great! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS Touch Me JAPAN 7" JET-1880 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS_Touch Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J3a USD $75.74 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 PSYCH BLUES ROCK 7" Elektra Jim Morrison USD $6.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
7" Single 45 - DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD - 1969 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - HELLO, I LOVE YOU USD $6.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Malachi Under Your Spell / Touch Me The Doors Remix 12" Single 33 Rpm Vinyl 1987 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Touch Me ITALIAN beautiful classic picture sleeve on Vedette !! USD $60.00 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $11.86 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS The Soft Parade NM gatefold Elektra LP Tell All People TOUCH ME Wishful USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
doors - touch me - elektra 45646 - 45rpm Nm (new ) 1968 ref#9207 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 BLUES PSYCH ROCK Jim Morrison 7" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $125.00 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 45 VG+ USD $3.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Hello, I Love You / Touch Me 45 (re) Rock & Pop USD $6.00 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS: GREATEST HITS ENHANCED CD! W/LIGHT MY FIRE ~ TOUCH ME! EX+/NEAR MINT USD $6.49 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $26.95 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $5.21 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors 12" LP The Soft Parade Gatefold Cover Red Elektra Label Touch Me Wild USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) rare Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child +2 45 (Mexico, EP w/ PC light cover creases, close USD $35.00 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $20.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors 45 TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD ~ VG+ USD $1.82 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors - Touch Me b/w Wild Child; 1968 7" USD $9.89 Buy It Now 23 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Doors Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 Rpm Record Single Elektra 7" Spun Gold USD $5.00 Buy It Now 24 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $4.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child - Elektra - MINT - 45 RPM USD $5.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 VG+ Hear! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS "TOUCH ME" OZ 7" RECORD USD $9.17 Buy It Now 24 days
FAS THE FIK TOUCH ME Doors Cover Vox Heleonore - La Voix. 12''vinyl Promo MINT/M USD $8.80 Buy It Now 25 days
45 RPM Vinyl Doors Wild Child, Touch Me Elektra Record 45SM2 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Doors "Touch Me"on Elektra # 45646 record is Near Mint - USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
MINT/M- 45~the DOORS~TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA~~W/Sleeve~~HEAR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"