TOUCH ME

- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45646, US
Elektra EKSN 45050, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Touch Me Music

Vinyl$4.99 (used)
touch me 45 rpm singletouch me 45 rpm single
ELEKTRA
Vinyl$8.98 (used)

DOORS 7' PS Touch Me Germany Metronome J 27 001 unique NICE German 45 cover USD $23.81 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Touch Me / Wild Child 1968 45rpm USD $7.99 Buy It Now 23h 48m
DOORS Wild Child / Touch Me 45 7" 1969 Sweden EX- USD $29.90 [0 bids]
The Doors - Touch Me 1969 7" Elektra EKSN 45050 USD $6.62 [0 bids]
DOORS TOUCH ME VICTOR JET-1880 Japan Vinyl 7 USD $15.51 [3 bids]
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 NEAR MINT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS "TOUCH ME" / "WILD CHILD" 7" 45 ORIGINAL USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE DOORS 45 7" MISPRINT DOUBLE A SIDE LABEL TOUCH ME PLAYS WILD CHILD PSYCH USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
DOORS touch me / wild child ( rock ) - 7" / 45 - german - USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
? Doors - Soft Parade (Taiwanese) (with "Touch Me" & "Wild Child") USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - SOFT PARADE - 1991 REMASTERED CD ALBUM (TOUCH ME/WISHFUL SINFUL) USD $1.99 [0 bids]
The Doors Live Vol. 2 CD Very Rare Jim Morrison Touch Me Back Man Light My Fire USD $41.54 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM 7" Record Doors Wild Child & Touch Me Elektra Records EK-45646 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors: Hello, I love You / Touch Me 45 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Excellent USD $2.24 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS TOUCH ME / 7INCH 45RPM PS JAPAN USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS Greatest Hits CD Light My Fire, Touch Me, Riders On The Storm USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
The Doors Touch me cd USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times 2:37-Touch Me-Portugal 7" 71 Elektra Alverada N-57-6 PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 4 days
TOUCH ME - FAS THE FIK - THE DOORS COVER- OPERETA DANCE STYLE 12'' VINYL MINT/M USD $6.80 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - AUSSIE ONLY 7" EP - ELECTRA EPE 230 - LOVE HER MADLY + TOUCH ME USD $30.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors ~ Touch Me & Wild Child ~ Vinyl 45 on Elektra Records USD $2.59 Buy It Now 5 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME / HELLO, I LOVE YOU "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA RECORDS UN-PLAYED USD $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DOORS - TOUCH ME / HELLO, I LOVE YOU "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA RECORDS EXCELLENT USD $12.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors Touch Me & Wild Child Vinyl 45 on Elektra Records USD $1.49 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS Touch me b/w Wild child 45 RPM Single Elektra 45646 VG VG USD $3.87 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM Vinyl Vintage DJ-Promo-Radio Station Doors Wild child Touch Me USD $3.50 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade CD Classic 1969 Album Touch Me, Wishful Sinful USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
THE DOORS - Touch Me South Africa* African EK006 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade 1969 UK vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION Touch Me USD $23.86 Buy It Now 6 days
Doors 45 TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD ~ Elekra VG++ USD $4.00 [0 bids]
45 RPM< USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors Elektra EK-45646-A Touch Me & Wild Child 45 Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS - - TOUCH ME - - Rare 1969 Australian ASTOR 7" - - Jim Morrison USD $11.32 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS Touch Me ITALIAN beautiful classic picture sleeve on Vedette !! USD $48.00 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS hits CD the end BREAK ON THROUGH riders on storm LA WOMAN touch me HELLO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS BREAK ON THROUGH CD SINGLE 1991 WITH LOVE STREET/HELLO,I LOVE YOU/TOUCH ME USD $8.62 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS 45 TOUCH ME b/w WILD CHILD 1968 GARAGE / PSYCH MORRISON USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
2 45's 1 Price, Doors, Light My Fire EKS 45051 / Touch Me ESK 45052, Elektra USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RECORD THE DOORS TOUCH ME B/W WILD CHILD UK IMPORT 1969 USD $13.48 Buy It Now 8 days
The DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Elektra SEALED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS SOFT PARADE~ORIG 1971 GERMAN LP~RED SM 'E'~DAS ROCK ARCHIV~TOUCH ME USD $22.50 Buy It Now 8 days
1968 DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45rpm 7" USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
2 THE DOORS 7'' Records - Touch Me & Wild Child / People Are Strange / Unhappy G USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors Touch me & Wild Child 45 record USD $7.77 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS The Soft Parade LP Japan Wea-Way '80 Tell All The People Touch Me USD $95.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS Wild Child b/w Touch Me Danish 45PS 1968 USD $7.81 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RPM - THE DOORS - TOUCH ME USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
the doors 7" 45 touch me/wild child ek-45646 vg+/vg+ USD $7.19 Buy It Now 9 days
4 THE DOORS 45s People are Strange Love Me Two Times Touch Me Love Her Madly USD $3.98 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors - Touch me BRAZIL RARE 7"Single 1969 Elektra EKCS 15.002 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors RARE Touch Me 45 Wild Child Double Labeled EK FREE US SHIPPING USD $17.46 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS - Touch Me / Wild Child - 1968 Stereo 45 RPM Record - Excellent USD $15.59 Buy It Now 10 days
Charlie Rich - Set of 2 45 RPM Every Time You Touch Me AND Behind Closed Doors USD $3.25 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME c/w HELLO, I LOVE YOU" 60's MONSTER SOUNDS LISTEN! USD $11.92 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child 45 RPM - Tested Plays Great! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS-SOFT PARADE (TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD-RHINO 8122-79864-9 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors - The Soft Parade 180g HQ LP NEW! SEALED! gatefold - Touch Me USD $24.88 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME - ON ELECTRA - ORIGINAL CLASSIC USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12 days
MINT/M- 45~the DOORS~TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD~ELEKTRA~~W/Sleeve~~HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD" 45 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS - TOUCH ME / WILD CHILD - RARE 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1969 USD $15.03 Buy It Now 12 days
Doors, Touch Me / Wild Child USD $6.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS_Touch Me_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J3a USD $74.79 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Touch Me / Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
7" Single 45 - DOORS - TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD - 1969 - BRAZIL USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
cd THE DOORS TOUCH ME Oil Well Records USD $39.06 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Who Scared You / Touch Me ELEKTRA 45646 RECORD 45 VINYL USD $2.99 Buy It Now 13 days
60's ROCK 45 RPM - THE DOORS - ELEKTRA 45646 - "TOUCH ME" + "WILD CHILD" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS ( HELLO, I LOVE YOU / TOUCH ME ) 1970's ORIG ELEKTRA sleeve 45 NM- USD $12.76 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS "HELLO, I LOVE YOU c/w TOUCH ME " MONSTER PSYCH 60's LISTEN! USD $11.92 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors . Touch Me / Wild Child . Elektra . 45 USD $7.80 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors 45 - Touch Me & Wild Child - 1968 Elektra - VG+ USD $7.95 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS The Soft Parade NM gatefold Elektra LP Tell All People TOUCH ME Wishful USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Doors ~45~ Touch Me / Wild Child ~ Elektra 45646 ~ EX USD $14.95 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS-7'-45 on ELEKTRA-(TOUCH ME/WILD CHILD)-1968--VG++ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS: Touch Me +3 45 (Japan 33prm 4 track EP w/ PC 'backflaps' cover, sl cw: USD $125.00 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors - Touch Me c/w Wild Child 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
45 rpm Promo Copy. The Doors/ Touch Me/ Hello I Love You USD $8.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Classic rock 45rpm vinyl record The Doors "Touch Me" "Wild Child" vintage 1968 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 16 days
CD The Doors The Soft Parade Elektra 75005-2 Jim Morrison Touch Me USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child Elektra EK-45646 45 RPM G+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Touch Me b/w Wild Child 1968 On Elektra EK-45646 Vinyl VG+ A+ Sound! USD $3.98 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors - Touch Me / Wild Child - 7" single 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS -(LP)- THE SOFT PARADE WITH- "TOUCH ME, WISHFUL SINFUL" ELEKTRA-1969 USD $21.95 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS 7" PS Japan TOUCH ME USD $20.00 Buy It Now 17 days
45 RECORD 7 - THE DOORS - TOUCH ME USD $6.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LP 7" VINYL THE DOORS.- TOCAME TOUCH ME USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Doors Rock 45 RPM Elektra Records Wild Child & Touch Me USD $8.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child 45 (Italy, PS) Rock & Pop USD $40.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MALACHI: Touch Me / Out On The Streets 45 (PS, blue vinyl, Synth Pop Doors cove USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS TOUCH ME JAPAN USD $20.99 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS Touch Me/Wild Child 45RPM ELEKTRA EK-45646 UNUSED USD $75.00 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors Touch Me / Wild Child USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors Hits Ep Love Her Madly/Riders/Touch Me/Light My Fire w/PS Australia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors Touch Me/Wild Child 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $3.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Doors "Touch Me/Wild Child" 45 USD $2.97 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS: Touch Me / Wild Child ELEKTRA Psych ORIG 45 VG+ Hear! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors Wild Child / Touch Me & Easy Ride / Tell All The People 45rpm Singles USD $10.19 Buy It Now 21 days
DOORS "TOUCH ME" 45 RPM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Touch Me ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(29%)

THE DOORS Touch Me reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars Two songs which were also going to be released in their "The Soft Parade" album in July 1969, were previously released in this single in December 1968. Their album titled "The Soft Parade" was liked then by some fans and also criticized and not liked very much then by other fans of the band due to the use of orchestral arrangements in some songs. I like the album, but I also think that some of the orchestral arrangements were not very good for my taste in some songs.

"Touch Me", composed by Robbie Krieger, is a ballad or love song with good orchestral arrangements, and a good sax solo played by Curtis Amy, with very good lead vocals by Jim Morrison. It seems that by 1968 there were some different views about the music of the band between Krieger and Morrison, so it was decided to give individual songwriting credits for the songs of the album. Despite this, "Touch Me" was a Hit single in the U.S. The band also appeared on U.S TV in December 1968 doing a playback to the song with some members of an orchestra and with a sax player (I don`t know if the sax player was Curtis Amy), with the only really "live" part being the lead vocals sung by Morrison. Manzarek appeared "conducting" the orchestra while also playing the keyboards.

"Wild Child", composed by Morrison, is a song without the orchestra, and more heavy. It is also one of my favourite songs from "The Soft Parade" album. It also has very good guitars by Krieger. If I remember well, the band also appeared on U.S TV to promote the song, also doing a playback.

Post a review of THE DOORS "Touch Me"