MY FUNNY VALENTINE: MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT

Miles Davis

Miles Davis My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert album cover

Buy MILES DAVIS Music
Live, released in 1965

1. My Funny Valentine (15:03)
2. All of You (14:57)
3. Stella by Starlight (13:01)
4. All Blues (8:57)
5. I Thought About You (11:14)

Search MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert lyrics

Search MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert tabs

- Miles Davis - trumpet
- Herbie Hancock - piano
- Tony Williams - drums
- Ron Carter - bass
- George Coleman - tenor saxophone

LP: CBS 62510

re-released on CD 2005 (Legacy CK 93593 )

Thanks to Epignosis for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert Music

MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine JAPAN Mini LP CD NM master sound USD $4.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT MY FUNNY VALENTINE CBS/SONY SOPL-160 Japan CAP OBI LP USD $14.36 [8 bids]
Miles Davis In Concert My Funny Valentine LP USED 180 gm vinyl MFSL MOFI USD $27.00 [3 bids]
Miles Davis My Funny Valentine In Concert (Ltd) (Ogv) vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $72.75 Buy It Now 15h 6m
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine, Miles Davis In Concert VINYL LP Numbered USD $72.64 Buy It Now 16h 3m
Miles Davis ?- My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis In Concert USD $10.00 [0 bids]
my funny valentine,miles davis in concert.usa. pc 9106. columbia. USD $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine CD 1st press Japan 35DP-65 BOX-OBI USD $94.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS - My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis In Concert - CD - Live - Excellent USD $14.76 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS In Concert MY FUNNY VALENTINE PC9106 LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Miles Davis ?- My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis In Concert: Col USD $29.98 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine Columbia NM Herbie Hancock RON CARTER USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS ~ MY FUNNY VALENTINE ~ IN CONCERT ~ 1965 ~ columbia 360 STEREO USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT,MY FUNNY VALENTINE,VINYL GOOD,SEE PICS USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis In Concert My Funny Valentine CD Album USD $6.97 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT MY FUNNY VALENTINE *Brand New/Sealed* COLUMBIA /LEGACY USD $7.95 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS my funny valentine/live in concert UK STEREO OG JAZZ LP (SBPG.62510) USD $44.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis In Concert (CD) USD $20.25 Buy It Now 19 days
My Funny Valentine:in Concert - Miles Davis USD $48.37 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles In Amsterdam Lp & My Funny Valentine Miles Davis In Concert Lp USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis ?/ My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis In Concert / CSCS 5144 /JAPAN CD USD $17.50 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine - In Concert JAPAN CD 32DP-518 1986 USD $28.49 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine Miles Davis In Concert - Miles Davis CD U6VG USD $6.46 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis in Concert MFSL My Funny Valentine Live Hybrid SACD CD MoFi New USD $18.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Original 2 Eye Stereo Jazz LP : Miles Davis ~ My Funny Valentine ~ In Concert USD $50.00 Buy It Now 23 days
MILES DAVIS - My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis In Concert - CD - Live - BRAND NEW USD $25.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Miles Davis ?- My Funny Valentine In Concert CS 9106 original 1965 vinyl LP USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
MILES DAVIS MY FUNNY VALENTINE IN CONCERT JAZZ LP VG++ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
MILES DAVIS MY FUNNY VALENTINE IN CONCERT LIVE CD NEW USD $4.69 Buy It Now 26 days
VINYL LP by THE MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT "MY FUNNY VALENTINE" / PC 9106 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 27 days
MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT "MY FUNNY VALENTINE" 2-EYE LP 1965 1ST PRESS CS-9106 N USD $59.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars I've had My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert for several years, and I consider it to be the live cousin to the monumental jazz masterpiece that is Kind of Blue, even if only one original piece appears in the set. While I prefer Bill Evans behind the ivories, a young Herbie Hancock provides a dynamic element to each piece, whether he's popping in with light bursts of chords or offering his own stunning contributions on lead. "All Blues" gets faster and more carefree makeover. My copy of the album has some interesting reflections from the players, particularly Ron Carter, the bass player, who almost didn't perform due to issues regarding pay. For those who cannot get enough of Kind of Blue and albums similar to it, this is a must have.

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert"