MY FUNNY VALENTINE: MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT

Miles Davis

Miles Davis My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert album cover

Buy MILES DAVIS Music
Live, released in 1965

1. My Funny Valentine (15:03)
2. All of You (14:57)
3. Stella by Starlight (13:01)
4. All Blues (8:57)
5. I Thought About You (11:14)

Search MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert lyrics

Search MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert tabs

- Miles Davis - trumpet
- Herbie Hancock - piano
- Tony Williams - drums
- Ron Carter - bass
- George Coleman - tenor saxophone

LP: CBS 62510

re-released on CD 2005 (Legacy CK 93593 )

Thanks to Epignosis for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Kind Of Blue (Vinyl)Kind Of Blue (Vinyl)
Sony Legacy 2011
Vinyl$18.47
Miles Davis Quintet: Freedom Jazz Dance: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 5Miles Davis Quintet: Freedom Jazz Dance: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 5
Sony Legacy 2016
The Best of Miles Davis & John Coltrane (1955-1961)The Best of Miles Davis & John Coltrane (1955-1961)
Remastered
Sony Legacy 2001
Porgy And BessPorgy And Bess
Remastered · Extra tracks
Columbia / Legacy 1997

MY FUNNY VALENTINE: MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT 1977 LP VINYL RECORD JAZZ PC 9106 NM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine Columbia NM Herbie Hancock RON CARTER USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine/In Concert ** orig. US issue 1965 "360 Stereo" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis in Concert/ Japan LP/ Cap OBI Shrink USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Original 2 Eye Stereo Jazz LP : Miles Davis ~ My Funny Valentine ~ In Concert USD $50.00 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine In Concert LP COLUMBIA CS 9106 Herbie Hancock USD $27.89 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS "My Funny Valentine In Concert" LP COLUMBIA CS 9106 Herbie Hancock USD $31.25 Buy It Now 8 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Miles Davis ?- My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis In Concert: Col USD $29.98 Buy It Now 12 days
My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert, Davis, Miles, New USD $11.98 Buy It Now 16 days
My Funny Valentine - Miles Davis - In Concert Stereo Vinyl Album LP VG/VG USD $10.03 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine In Concert COLUMBIA 2-EYE LP VG+ USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS MY FUNNY VALENTINE IN CONCERT LIVE CD NEW USD $8.52 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine in Concert - CD P15 USD $5.01 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine CD 1st press Japan 35DP-65 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis MY FUNNY VALENTINE: IN CONCERT 180g Herbie Hancock NEW VINYL LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS: My Funny Valentine SEALED In Concert Columbia Stereo VINYL LP USD $35.00 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS - MY FUNNY VALENTINE - IN CONCERT *NEW & SEALED CD ALBUM* USD $6.26 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine In Concert LP on Columbia EX/VG USD $15.99 Buy It Now 22 days
MILES DAVIS: My Funny Valentine In Concert LP 2-eye 360 stereo 1B/1B NM-/ VG+ USD $38.71 Buy It Now 24 days
MILES DAVIS In Concert My Funny Valentine CD 1st press Japan 35DP-65 BOX-OBI USD $99.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Miles Davis in Concert My Funny Valentine COLUMBIA CS 9106 STEREO USD $8.99 Buy It Now 27 days
A232 MILES DAVIS / MY FUNNY VALENTIN MILES DAVIS IN CONCERT JP CD 35DP-65 OBI USD $109.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert reviews

Review by Epignosis
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
4 stars I've had My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert for several years, and I consider it to be the live cousin to the monumental jazz masterpiece that is Kind of Blue, even if only one original piece appears in the set. While I prefer Bill Evans behind the ivories, a young Herbie Hancock provides a dynamic element to each piece, whether he's popping in with light bursts of chords or offering his own stunning contributions on lead. "All Blues" gets faster and more carefree makeover. My copy of the album has some interesting reflections from the players, particularly Ron Carter, the bass player, who almost didn't perform due to issues regarding pay. For those who cannot get enough of Kind of Blue and albums similar to it, this is a must have.

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "My Funny Valentine: Miles Davis in Concert"