THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER

Peter Hammill The Fall of the House of Usher album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy PETER HAMMILL Music
Studio Album, released in 1991

- Act One (The road to the House of Usher)
1. An unenviable role (2:29)
2. That must be the House (4:56)
- Act Two (Within the House of Usher)
3. Architecture (3:40)
4. The Sleeper (3:19)
5. One thing at a time (2:50)
6. I shun the light (3:46)
7. Leave this House (5:05)
- Act Three (Immediately following)
8. Dreaming (3:30)
9. A chronic catalepsy (3:16)
10. The Herbalist (3:32)
11. The evil that is done (3:46)
- Act Four (The Following Morning)
12. Five years ago (3:51)
13. It's over now (3:32)
14. An influence (3:18)
15. No rot (2:27)
- Act Five (Dawn the Next Day)
16. She is dead (3:51)
- Act Six (Three Days Later)
17. Beating of the heart (5:20)
18. The Haunted Palace (4:22)
19. I Dared not speak (2:57)
20. She comes towards the Door (1:07)
21. The Fall (3:20)

Search PETER HAMMILL The Fall of the House of Usher lyrics

Search PETER HAMMILL The Fall of the House of Usher tabs

- Peter Hammill / vocals "Roderick Usher" and "The House", all instruments
- Sarah-Jane Morris / vocals "The Chorus"
- Andy Bell / vocals "Montresor"
- Lene Lovich / vocals "Madeleine Usher"
- Herbert Grönemeyer / vocals "The Herbalist"
- Opera by Peter Hammill / Libretto by Chris Judge Smith

Some Bizarre (Lp SBZ LP-007 (UK, 2LPs, 1991)

and to Joolz for the last updates

PETER HAMMILL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER HAMMILL The Fall of the House of Usher Music

EMI Europe Generic 2007
Chameleon in the Shadow of the NightChameleon in the Shadow of the Night
PETER HAMMILL 'SITTING TARGETS' US IMPORT LP US $16.87 Buy It Now 39m 6s
PETER HAMMILL 'SKIN' UK LP US $13.49 Buy It Now 39m 6s
Peter Hammill / Love Songs VDGG UK Vinyl LP Virgin Charisma CAS 1166 Prog US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Peter Hammill / Skin Sealed Original Greek Press Vinyl LP VDGG Foundry VG 50174 US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Peter Hammill Silent Corner & Empty Stage LP VDGG GF Inner Pink Hatter 1st press US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Peter Hammill / Over Van Der Graaf Generator LP Insert Charisma 9124 008 Holland US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Peter Hammill Skin LP VDGG Line / Date Records DALP 4.001 45 J Greek Press US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Peter Hammill Silent Corner & Empty Stage Canada LP VDGG Charisma CA-1-1503 US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 26m
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR/PETER HAMMILL:Band Of Millions Of Years-Euro.LP Live PCV US $48.98 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Peter Hammill & The K Group - The Margin + - FIE9125 US $21.48 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Peter Hammill - Singularity - FIE9131CD US $20.87 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Roger Eno & Peter Hammill - Appointed Hour - FIE9120 US $20.87 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Peter Hammill - Pno Gtr Vox (Live Performances By Peter Hammill) - FIE9134CD US $20.87 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Peter Hammill - Patience: Remastered & Recovered - FIE9102 US $20.87 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Peter Hammill - Consequences - FIE9136CD US $20.87 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Peter Hammill / Over LP VDGG Greece Sealed NEW Charisma VG 50150 Prog Vinyl US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Peter Hammill Black Box Orig UK LPS-Type Records PHS 1 UK Van Der Graaf Generat US $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 35m
Peter Hammill & K Group Margin UK 2 LPFoundry Records FONDL 1 Live 1983 VDGG US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Peter Hammill / A Black Box LP Van Der Graaf Generator  Holland Vinyl Press  US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Peter Hammill Love Songs UK LP Van Der Graaf Generator  Charisma CAS 1166 US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
PETER HAMMILL:"NADIR'S BIG CHANCE".1975 DUTCH CHARISMA"LARGE MAD HATTER"+1Y/2Y. US $13.51 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Van der Graaf Generator:4 Empty Promo Box [Japan Mini-LP no cd peter hammill QS US $251.75 Buy It Now 9h 54m
PETER HAMMILL - LOVE SONGS NEW CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 11h 24m
PETER HAMMILL 1986 skin LP prog synth VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR PROMO OOP rare! US $39.00 Buy It Now 12h 43m
Psych Prog Rock Lp lot! Peter Hammill Van Der Graaf Ravi Shankar Yes Rush ELP US $9.99 [1 bids]
Chameleon in the Shadow of the Night [Bonus Tracks] by Peter Hammill (CD,... US $8.89 Buy It Now 14h 22m
Over [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Peter Hammill (CD, Oct-2006, EMI) US $10.12 Buy It Now 15h 26m
Ph7 [Remaster] by Peter Hammill (CD, Oct-2006, MSI Music Distribution) US $6.62 Buy It Now 15h 26m
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR - BBC SESSIONS 1968-71 w/ PETER HAMMILL PROG ROCK SLD CD US $21.95 Buy It Now 17h 47m
Peter Hammill - Veracious (Live Performances) CD US $17.89 Buy It Now 19h 38m
Peter Hammill Fools Mate LP '72 philips charisma van der graaf generator fool's! US $39.00 Buy It Now 21h 54m
Peter Hammill - Fireships: Remastered - FIE9103 US $20.87 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL - BLACK BOX [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $8.15 Buy It Now 1 day
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR - World Record; -Psych / Prog- LP - Peter Hammill - RARE US $69.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL+Robert Fripp "Fool's Mate" (autographed) US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Hammill-polydor the Future Now-Somewhat sealed US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Fool's Mate by Peter Hammill (CD, Aug-2005, Blue Plate) US $0.99 [1 bids]
PETER HAMMILL - NADIRS BIG CHANCE NEW CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL: Nadir's Big Chance LP (UK, laminated cover, inner sleeve, close US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL: Vision LP (inner sleeve) Rock & Pop US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL: In Camera LP (UK, B&C credits on label original pressing, inner US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL the love songs CD Van der Graaf Generator US $10.99 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL - FUTURE NOW NEW CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Hammill / Vision Signed US LP Van Der Graaf Generator Import IMP 1016 US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Plus from Us Ayub Ogada~The Meters~Peter Hammill~Dmitir Pokrovs US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Hammill ?- Chameleon In The Shadow Of The Night 1973 Art Rock LP Vinyl US $32.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL The Love Songs JAPAN MINI-LP CD OBI SEALED 1984 US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL: THE FUTURE NOW + ENTER K * 2 LPs ENGLAND *VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR US $11.99 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill Black Box Van Der Graaf Generator Original S-Type Records Vinyl L US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL - PH7 - 1989 VIRGIN UK CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL The Love Songs Remastered CD NEW US $10.05 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER HAMMILL THE CALM RARE OOP CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Hammill Chameleon 1st Press Hatter Label UK LP VDGG Charisma CAS 1067 Prog US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill Future Now Greek LP Sealed New VDGG Charisma VG 50227 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill In Camera UK Hatter Label Charisma LP VDGG Charisma CAS 1089 Prog US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill Black Box LP Original UK S-Type Records PHS1 Van Der Graaf Gen US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill Skin LP  Buelax Music 10.003-0Argentina Van Der Graaf Generator US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill / In Camera Japan Obi + Insert Vinyl LP VDGG Prog Charisma RJ-7314 US $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill / Skin Greek LP Van Der Graaf Generator Sealed Virgin VG 50174 US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill & Close As This Greek LP Van Der Graaf Sealed Virgin VG 50226 US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL - X MY HEART NEW CD US $22.24 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL - PH7 ~ VINYL LP US $16.87 Buy It Now 2 days
A Black Box by Peter Hammill - JAPAN - Mini LP US $11.99 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL - CONSEQUENCES [DIGIPAK] [PETER HAMMILL] - NEW CD US $14.45 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL Live in Berlin 1992 11 track 2 CD + DVD SEALED US $16.87 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL OVER ISRAELI LP DIFF BACK VAN DER GRAFF US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Van der Graaf Generator:Peter Hammill:Fool's Mate Japan CD Mini-LP VJCP-68760 SS US $128.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Fool's Mate Peter Hammill MINI LP CD 2005 REMASTER VH Records Made in Italy PROG US $18.00 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL SKIN RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL THE LOVE SONGS RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL CHAMELEON IN THE SHADOW OF THE NIGHT RARE OOP JAPAN MINI-LP CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Sitting Targets Peter Hammill - JAPAN CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill - Sitting Targets CD F/S CDV2203 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER HAMMILL Fool's Mate LP Prog Rock DUTCH Charisma, x-Van Der Graaf Generator US $12.99 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill IN THE PASSIONSKIRCHE - BERLIN MCMXCII CDx2 UK 604388336920 Voicep US $24.97 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill Over CD NEW (UK Import) US $8.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Peter Hammill "Fireships" IMPORT cd SEALED (Fiel) US $19.89 Buy It Now 3 days
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR Palm Hearts LP EX vinyl Peter Hammill Prog US $7.49 [1 bids]
PETER HAMMILL in camera LP 7 track light wear to sleeve b&c credits on label a2/ US $16.04 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER HAMMILL GREEK LP "THE FUTURE NOW" US $23.99 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill - Thin Air - CD 2009 LIKE NEW (VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR) US $7.89 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL - Enter K - LP PORTUGAL US $18.99 [0 bids]
Peter Hammill/ Gary Lucas - Other World (CD, Feb-2014, Esoteric) LIKE NEW US $9.97 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL AND THE K GROUP The Margin Live UK Foundry 2 LP US $50.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill - Singularity / Japan CD Mini LP OBI POCE-1155 [Sealed] US $31.99 [0 bids]
@PETER HAMMILL/THE LOVE SONGS/JAPAN MINI LP CD US $29.80 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill & K Group m- records 2LP The Margin Live US $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill LP Vision US $9.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill m- LP Sitting Targets US $9.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill m- UK LP A Black Box US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill m- UK LP Patience US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill m- uK The Love Songs US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill white label LP The Future Now US $9.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill with insert m- LP In A Foreign Town US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER HAMMILL THE FUTURE NOW LP WHITE LABEL PROMO 884 US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Hammill Skin Rare Original UK CD US $15.80 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER HAMMILL VISION LP RECORD ROCK MUSIC CHARISMA RECORDS PROGRESSIVE ROCK US $4.99 [0 bids]
Van Der Graaf Generator. Peter Hammill.In Camera.RARE lp. US $10.00 [0 bids]
Van Der Graaf Generator. Peter Hammill.Out of Water.MEGA RARE lp. US $25.00 [0 bids]
PETER HAMMILL Nadir's Big Chance LP Charisma CHC 19 UK Van Der Graaf Generator US $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy PETER HAMMILL music online Buy PETER HAMMILL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER HAMMILL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER HAMMILL The Fall of the House of Usher ratings distribution

PETER HAMMILL The Fall of the House of Usher reviews

Review by lor68
4 stars This concept album is based upon the tale by E. Allan Poe, a jewel of theatrical darkprog. In fact this re-recording and re-remix concerning the famous theatrical dark project of HAMMILL, which has been the main reference for a lot of dark prog bands, including DEVIL"S DOLL, is the best effort by this versatile UK artist in the recent times, talking about his music adaptations. This excellent plot by E. Allan Poe, featuring also Lene Lovich as Madeline Usher, is developed like a theatrics' act and well constructed too!! This great vocalist has a strong expression during his vocal excursions, as long as the plot lay-out is completed by the original tale's development of the characters. It's difficult to compare this work to those ones of V.D.G.G., but in my opinion this is the peek of his career and also a true HAMMILL trademark !! It is very comfortable for him, by standing here as a one man band, regarding of his total personal control over the construction of the opera... moreover by demonstrating also his maturity in this fresh remake! I hope that such re-make and the re-recording of the whole opera as well, keep on maintaining the original mood as a secure reference for the next theatrical music acts.

Highly recommended, not for the fans of V.D.G.G. only !!

Send comments to lor68 (BETA) | Report this review (#18743) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 02, 2004

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars Since I haven't read the original Poe story, I have some difficulties to enter into this storyboard.

For sure, it is an album apart in Hammill's long and productive career. Unfortunately, I am not touched by the grace while listening to this album. About eighty minutes of complexity, weirdness and little, very little great moments.

I was thrilled with Lene Lovitch's participation. She released two great albums in the late seventies and I was quite of fan of this Lady. But her role as "Madeleine" is only three songs long, so don't expect too much from her parts. And to complete, I'm not impressed by most of the guest vocalists invited here.

Of course, the same magic as usual does work when the man (Usher/Hammill) enters the scene. Poignant, emotional, tortured. Almost vomiting his words as if his life depended on his performance. I can only be moved by a track as "the Sleeper"; even if the pomposity of the church organ is maybe a bit too much.

But this work as a whole is somewhat too hermetic ("Leave This House") and would hardly please the traditional Hammill fan. Even less traditional ones as I am.

"Dreaming" is the very much expected entrance of Lene, but even if she's brilliant in her vocal part, the backing instrumentals are just too loose and chaotic. This ain't a lucky number.

There is nothing I can do about it, but I am only touched by "Usher", and preferably when he sings on his own. This role is of course held by Peter (only for three songs out of the many from this album). Which is a bit short to my taste.

Most of the time, I have the impression to listen to a West End musical. Sound without vision in this case. Not a great experience I have to say. To be fairly honest, I believe that this album can only please an extremely limited amount of people.

I'm not saying that it is an elitist attempt but even if I have praised the man in lots of his albums (this one being at the very middle of his work so far - 2008), this one just doesn't work for me.

No surprise that the last appearance of "Madeleine" is one of the best song of the whole (It's Over Now) . But I'm probably biased by this great Lady. I miss her so much. Just two great albums and then the silence. Why did you do this to me, Lene?

This is a difficult Hammill album (as if there were "easy" ones). One has to hold on tight throughout these long seventy minutes. There are some passionate moments ("An Influence"), but too scarce to make this one a good album, IMHHO.

Two stars. This is how far I can go for "The Fall Of The House Of Usher": the last act (sixteen minutes) being particularly weak.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#174133) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 16, 2008

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
1 stars I hate musicals. I think you need to keep that predisposition in mind for understanding my estimation here of Hammill's rock opera: The Fall of the House of Usher. Oh, and I hate rock opera. You better take note of that partiality as well.

Hammill had been working on this work for around 20 years. So, despite me loathing musicals, I was still expecting something. After all this was still Hammill right? Unfortunately, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it.

After 20 years of hard work, Hammill couldn't have chosen a worse moment to actually record and release this. First of all, around 1991 he was close to hitting rock bottom of the continuing creative downfall that had set in with the ill-conceived ballad-collection The Love Songs. Secondly, at that time he was still fumbling around with premature midi-equipment and was releasing one exercise in plastic rock after the other. So instead of releasing this as a proper band effort or just as a low-fi play for piano and voice, he employed his entire midi-orchestra again, complete with toy-box drum computer and amateurish sounding violins and keyboards.

If that wasn't bad enough yet, the actual music is poor as well, entirely made up of all musical clichés from the Handbook For Derivative Musical Writing. (By the way, in case anyone's interested, I will be glad to dispose of my copy of that very handbook for a buck, shipment excluded.). Of course Hammill uses his harsh voice on occasion, but it is rather preposterous then it is effective here. In fact, this whole undertaking has only one track of note, Architecture, where Hammill sets off for an impressive dialog between his different vocal persona. Similar to Medieval on the album The Future Now, but nearly not as good as that song was. Oh, and I hate rock opera and after hearing this album again, I fully remember why.

No, all musical-bashing aside, I really can't see this as an accomplished piece of work. It's way below many other weak albums that Hammill released in the 90's and with hardly 3 minutes of music that I can stomach, this will be just 1 red dwarf.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#252826) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 26, 2009

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Edgar Allan Poe reimagined...

I must admit, although I am a fan of both Edgar Allan Poe and Peter Hammill, this release left me rather cold. It simply is overdone and does not feature enough melodic memorable tracks to warrant repeated listens. However, in saying that, it is a one of a kind project, and deserves at least one listen, and it is quite an absorbing experience initially. Hammill is more bombastic and vindictive than ever with his narrative storytelling vocal style. He incorporates many guest artists to retell this macabre infamous tale of a house that possesses its occupants to the point of utter madness. Hammill plays "Roderick Usher" and "The House" as well as all instruments, which is a feat in itself, and he is joined by Sarah-Jane Morris as the "The Chorus", Andy Bell as "Montresor", Lene Lovich as "Madeleine Usher", and Herbert Grönemeyer as "The Herbalist".

Indeed, the Poe story emerges in snippets of dialogue or the author's famous lines, though these are repeated ad nauseam. At first the album is a curio that grabs my attention, but the idea soon wears thin and then becomes stale. This is very unfortunate as I expected something special given the content and the artists involved. The Alan Parson's Project did it better on "Tales of Mystery and Imagination"; the reason it worked was simply great compositions, musicianship and attention to detail encompassing many of the tales, rather than labouring on the one solitary tale. Poe's tales are short little shockers and they are meant to be enjoyed in one sitting like a one act play.

There are some stunning pieces of classical music and it is all rather dark in passages. This is apt to build a threatening atmosphere of foreboding and gloom. It is perhaps an experimental approach that failed in many respects as Hammill never returned to this type of self-indulgent album making (though he did release a remaster with added features).

It is impossible to recall any particular track as it merges together as a whole. Though I firmly believe the first track and the last part of the album are gripping and definitely deserve attention. Act IV with Lene Lovich is one of my favourite segments; I always loved her voice, and the music dominated by cathedral organ, is very dynamic and ethereal. Act VI is very interesting as it incorporates my favourite Poe, The Tell-Tale Heart, reimagined by Hammill as 'Beating of the Heart', and then the climax is the girl rising from her grave to exact revenge and the house crumbles into the Tarn.

The reason I believe the album should be listened to, despite its flaws, is to experience the dramatis personae of the visionary, who had the sheer audacity of releasing it in the first place. The drawcard is obviously Hammill's inimitable vocals, and he revels in the dark power of the text. He is better off with Van der Graaf Generator when his musical genius is at the height of its powers, but nevertheless his solo material is always an intriguing project. Every Hammill solo album rings differently, and it doesn't get much more different than this! This is one to savour as a curio and certainly will generate a topic of conversation.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#775694) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 22, 2012

4 stars This should have been the peak of Peter Hammill's career: A full opera about a Poe narration written over 15 years... But there are a couple of things that shortened the result: It was written during a too long period. Listening to it, it comes pretty clear from witch period comes each scene. ... (read more)

Report this review (#167561) | Posted by Salmancis | Wednesday, April 16, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The first mix of this remarkable recording is inferior, so insure that you get the better updated and improved final version. Peter is often inconsistent but this record is highly entertaining throughout. The downside is that despite the re-mix the instrumentation remains a little sparse and und ... (read more)

Report this review (#146544) | Posted by burgersoft777 | Tuesday, October 23, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars After a couple of dull albums, Hammill delivered this masterpiece; first released in 1990 and then re-released in its remixed form in 1999. I have both and prefer the 1999 version. No cheap drums, some parts re-sung in a way that is more appropriate to the overall atmosphere; and some addition ... (read more)

Report this review (#71974) | Posted by | Wednesday, March 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I've been listening to Peter Hammill's compositions for some 30 years now. I've always found them to be fascinating and extremely well made. "Usher" especially '99 version is no exception. Thank you, Peter, for sharing with us your unwavering love for your music. Thank you for continuing to cr ... (read more)

Report this review (#69429) | Posted by | Wednesday, February 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Album announced in 1991 "The Fall of the House of Usher". Edgar Allan Poe's original is wonderful, and this album is also wonderful. This is one of the finest albums of Peter Hammill.And one of The most dramatic album that I ever heard.It is a content that is not only a fan of VAN DER GRAAF GE ... (read more)

Report this review (#47737) | Posted by braindamage | Thursday, September 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars For real, this is a real gem in rock history. The most dramatic album that I ever heard. As a vocalist Peter Hammill as a Roderick Usher and as a Voices of the House is - in my opinion - in the highest point of His fantstic career. Compositions are full of passion. Dark, hypnotic and memorable ... (read more)

Report this review (#45562) | Posted by Artur Pokojski | Monday, September 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PETER HAMMILL "The Fall of the House of Usher"