I HEAR ELECTRICITY /KISS YOU SLOWLY

Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly album cover

Buy BILL NELSON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2008

A-Side: I hear electricity (The Panic In The World Universal Chord Shifter With Apache Overtones).
B-Side: Kiss you slowly

Search BILL NELSON I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly lyrics

Search BILL NELSON I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly tabs

Written, performed, recorded and produced by Bil Nelson

Released Dec 2008
Special FREE download single (from Bill Nelson official site)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

BILL NELSON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BILL NELSON I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Getting the Holy Ghost AcrossGetting the Holy Ghost Across
Remastered · Import
Ais 2013
Live In Concert At Metropolis StudiosLive In Concert At Metropolis Studios
CONVEYOR 2012
The Love That Whirls (Diary of a Thinking Heart)The Love That Whirls (Diary of a Thinking Heart)
Import · Remastered
Ume Imports 2005
No release results - showing artist results instead
CD northern dream ~ USD $15.01

More places to buy BILL NELSON music online Buy BILL NELSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BILL NELSON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BILL NELSON I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly ratings distribution

BILL NELSON I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly reviews

Review by snobb
4 stars For me Bill Nelson was unknown musician, the only trace in my memory is his old time band Be Bop Deluxe. But after disbanded the band, he released more than 50 (!) solo albums till now!

Working mostly as multi instrumentalist at his home studio, he is recording few albums every year.

This single is one of latest releases and contains just two songs ( and still could be downloaded FREE from Billy Nelson site). The music is a mix of some electronic sounds from 80-s ( some sound heavily remind me Gary Numan) and guitar work from similar period. Both songs are melodic and complex enough not to be boring.

His singing remind David Bowie, all music style is a bit similar to David Sylvian. This short single isn't representative enough to imagine Bill Nelson music, but is enough attractive to make next step and try to listen other his album.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#255951) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 14, 2009

Post a review of BILL NELSON "I hear electricity /Kiss you slowly"